Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760338 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Pls and pls if you know you worship women in reality and get fvck by people but come here because here is faceless forum am highly disappointed in you.
Because the nonsense i see men do daily i always wonder.
Are we really make break with this bitter truth and reality we say here
but let hope we're getting there little by little lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7275596/how-onitsha-lesbian-killed-partners

TWO MEN, TWO WOMEN.

MAN 1, OBVIOUSLY A WEAK MAN WHO'S INCAPABLE OF ENDURING NONSENSE, DIVORCED HIS WIFE ONCE HE REALISED SHE WAS A LESBIAN. HE'S ALIVE TODAY ENJOYING HIS PEACE OF MIND.

MAN 2, A REAL MAN STRONG ENOUGH TO TOLERATE AND ENDURE BULLSHĮT, DISCOVERED HIS WIFE WAS A LESBIAN AND REMAINED IN THE MARRIAGE TO PROVE HIS WORTH/MANLINESS BY WINNING BACK HIS WIFE FROM HER LOVER. HE'S DEAD TODAY. KILLED BY HIS WIFE'S GIRLFRIEND.

MORAL OF THE STORY?
A REAL MAN IS A LOSER 10X EVERYDAY. WE'VE SEEN THIS PLAY OUT EVERYTIME, HAVEN'T WE? ALL THEM WHITE KNIGHTS AND CAPTAINS-SAVE-A-HOE. THEY MOSTLY ALWAYS END UP SIMILARLY.

AS A MAN IN HIS RIGHT SENSES AND GLORY, NOTHING SHOULD EVER MATCH YOUR ABILITY TO BLOCK AND DELETE, CUT OFF TOXIC WOMEN FROM YOUR LIFE, AND ALWAYS PRIORITISE YOUR HEALTH, CAREER AND GOALS. YOUR PEACE OF MIND SHOULD BE NON-NEGOTIATABLE. IF YOU DIE FOR THAT WOMAN TODAY THERE'S A LONG LIST OF REAL MEN ON QUEUE READY TO DIE FOR HER TOMORROW. BE DIFFERENT.

CHEERS.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
machote:
This reminds me of that section "Chasing Validation" in ubunja miseducation called "The Female Source Code"

Female nature is truly universal
The video is in the link below:

https://www.correctng.com/youre-mad-tems-fires-at-fan-who-said-her-voice-isnt-sweet-video/
Lol that one voice bro.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

TWO MEN, TWO WOMEN.

MAN 1, OBVIOUSLY A WEAK MAN WHO'S INCAPABLE OF ENDURING NONSENSE, DIVORCED HIS WIFE ONCE HE REALISED SHE WAS A LESBIAN. HE'S ALIVE TODAY ENJOYING HIS PEACE OF MIND.

MAN 2, A REAL MAN STRONG ENOUGH TO TOLERATE AND ENDURE BULLSHĮT, DISCOVERED HIS WIFE WAS A LESBIAN AND REMAINED IN THE MARRIAGE TO PROVE HIS WORTH/MANLINESS BY WINNING BACK HIS WIFE FROM HER LOVER. HE'S DEAD TODAY. KILLED BY HIS WIFE'S GIRLFRIEND.

MORAL OF THE STORY?
A REAL MAN IS A LOSER 10X EVERYDAY. WE'VE SEEN THIS PLAY OUT EVERYTIME, HAVEN'T WE? ALL THEM WHITE KNIGHTS AND CAPTAINS-SAVE-A-HOE. THEY MOSTLY ALWAYS END UP SIMILARLY.

AS A MAN IN HIS RIGHT SENSES AND GLORY, NOTHING SHOULD EVER MATCH YOUR ABILITY TO BLOCK AND DELETE, CUT OFF TOXIC WOMEN FROM YOUR LIFE, AND ALWAYS PRIORITISE YOUR HEALTH, CAREER AND GOALS. YOUR PEACE OF MIND SHOULD BE NON-NEGOTIATABLE. IF YOU DIE FOR THAT WOMAN TODAY THERE'S A LONG LIST OF REAL MEN ON QUEUE READY TO DIE FOR HER TOMORROW. BE DIFFERENT.

CHEERS.
this remind me of a guy close to me that stabbed a man to death because he caught him fkng his wife in his home, now he is in prison the other man inside his grave, and i see the woman with other guys so often.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Red pill community is the minority my brother, the vast majority is blue pilled

tosaino95:
Pls and pls if you know you worship women in reality and get fvck by people but come here because here is faceless forum am highly disappointed in you.
Because the nonsense i see men do daily i always wonder.
Are we really make break with this bitter truth and reality we say here
but let hope we're getting there little by little lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
heartofcity12:

i see Hoes, I see Hoes, Hoes everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
emmaodet:

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Calibr ator, Jesse paid, Junni or, Sajma rk, Remind erz, Hedge funds, TRP 1, hope you guys are fine.

Uncle skepticus, you have been hovering above us. When will you land? Lol.

Stay well.
My Work has become so stressful that I don't even have time to follow this life changing thread anymore. I've been losing out on a lot of doses but I'll come back strong.
Thanks for checking up on a comrade.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

TWO MEN, TWO WOMEN.

MORAL OF THE STORY?

CHEERS.

True.
Your life is very important. You can't save anyone. Guard yourself grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
So I was discussing with a lady who used to claim no sex before marriage on her WhatsApp post and at the end of the discussion I discovered I haven't done 1/3 of her sexual adventure.

Heck I couldn't even say anything cus this is someone who's in the chorister and no nonesense. I was shocked not because I expected her to be a virgin but because I wasn't prepared for all I heard. Lol

So same lady has bleeped and be fingered in church, one time on a Sunday in her choir regalia. Done foursome, wanted tirisum with two guys and also had a lesbian partner.

She has been laid by two siblings and also said she has a body count of ten. She is 24 and claims born again since last year.

Don't worry o bros ur wife is a choir and sings every other day. She never see dick before and of course "no sex till marriage".

Hoe phase is real and ladies are not innocent.

MODIFIED

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Danycrusoe:
So I was discussing with a lady who used to claim no sex before marriage on her WhatsApp post and at the end of the discussion I discovered I haven't done 1/3 of her sexual adventure.

Heck I couldn't even say anything cus this is someone who's in the chorister and no nonesense. I was shocked not because I expected her to be a virgin but because I wasn't prepared for all I heard. Lol

So same lady has bleeped and be fingered in church, one time on a Sunday in her choir regalia. Done foursome, wanted tirisum with two guys and also had a lesbian partner.

She has been laid by two siblings and also said she has a body count of ten. She is 24 and claims born again since last year.

Don't worry o bros ur wife is a choir and sings every other day. She never see dick before and of course "no sex till marriage".

MODIFIED
Ur own na to drill the pussy to ur satisfaction & without simping for her.
Those guys wey drill am no get 2 heads grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
chikasnight:

it has to be spread widely bro because i know what am saying lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
JESHAL:
Hmmmmmm

I didn't see this self bdfore making my initial post. Omooooorrrrr I had a discussion with one lady who was always saying sexual purity two months ago.

In the discussion she claimed she dated someone but the guy has moved on but she's still stick as she hasn't healed. I knew instantly she was the one that invested heavily.

I asked her since her stance on sex is purity, how has she been able to handle guys who definitely won't agree to no sex till marriage.

My brethren she admitted she couldn't keep to those tenents she preaches all the time and have even fell a couple of times.

Again she's just a Christian or a hijabi Muslim, she's ain't a saint.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Uptheante:

Ur own na to drill the pussy to ur satisfaction & without simping for her.
Those guys wey drill am no get 2 heads grin

Ur head de dia bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
chikasnight:

Spot on!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
emmaodet:

Lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virtueworks: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Relationship/marriage is a beautiful thing but the burden it can bring on you as a guy can be unprecedented. We can help you raise money you need to organize your wedding, join MarryFast Community today. We support our members to raise funds to make their wedding a huge success. For more information: Call: 08184684969. Register @ marryfast.org. IT IS COMPLETELY FREE

2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
She nailed this, eventho it’s from a female.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2022

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonytonex(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
THEY DONT GIVE A FUXXK

JUST MAKE MONEY THAT'S ALL THEY CARE FOR

VERY USELESS BAGGAGES OF BITCHES
but you do fvck them. Or Don't you?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rillycool(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Danycrusoe:

MODIFIED

You mean two of her siblings have slept with her?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Rillycool:

You mean two of her siblings have slept with her?

Nop. Like two siblings. A bro and his younger bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
The closing statement grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Been observing more and more women speak out against feminism. Are women actually becoming wiser or are they simply trying to subtly flip the table when it suits them because they have realized they can’t cope with equality. We’ll see how it all unfolds. Could this be a case of women trying to eat their cake and have it as usual.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:04am On Aug 12, 2022
Danycrusoe:

MODIFIED
how did you uncover her past shenanigans tho

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kingsince95(m): 12:23am On Aug 12, 2022
ubunja:

For me; if I want a female to open up her deepest secrets to me even if we just started talking for not up to a week... What I do is trying to cover up and act as if I'm not being judgemental. When dealing with ladies, I always use words like "I don't judge people for their past" , "We are all humans" , "I like people that are open minded" etc...

Using these words when interacting with females will make them feel Emotionally connected with you... They'll open up to you their dirtiest secrets and sexual fantasies.
It always works...
Women Don't want to be judged. They hate the truth.

One of drake's lyrics : "You shouldn't have a real talk with a girl who isn't"

#Peace&positivity

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 12:39am On Aug 12, 2022
ubunja:

She said everything unprovoked. We were talking about some individuals at work and she mentioned that 'una like sweet things for ur workplace', I said something dat sounded stupid like "u wey never have sex, how u take know say e sweet" her reply was "I have had sex before now, infact the things I have done, I'm ashamed"

That was it.

She's a corp member and she visited me uninvited, unannounced and unprecedented or should I say followed me home.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 12:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Kingsince95:

For me; if I want a female to open up her deepest secrets to me even if we just started talking for not up to a week... What I do is trying to cover up and act as if I'm not being judgemental. When dealing with ladies, I always use words like "I don't judge people for their past" , "We are all humans" , "I like people that are open minded" etc...

Using these words when interacting with females will make them feel Emotionally connected with you... They'll open up to you their dirtiest secrets and sexual fantasies.
It always works...
Women Don't want to be judged. They hate the truth.

One of drake's lyrics : "You shouldn't have a real talk with a girl who isn't"

#Peace&positivity

U have a point, I told her one line like I'm not even bothered whoever have sex or not, Christian or not because we are first humans before becoming religious people.

So I deflated it further by saying if u were born into an atheist or traditionalist family ur view on sex won't be same.

Sex is normal and biological. It's Always going to happen even if u speak in tongues. No hold was barred in her revelations o, me self shock jaw dropped

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 12:49am On Aug 12, 2022
Danycrusoe:

MODIFIED

Thinking about it now, this is one reason u should be careful picking women from church. Sorry very very careful in fact if possible look elsewhere

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rillycool(m): 3:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Danycrusoe:

Nop. Like two siblings. A bro and his younger bro

Hehehe that's incest.. na wa for some girls o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (2211) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.