Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754336 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Smelly thread.

Spits !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
luminouz:

I posted that shola screenshot (on mood issh) on my status and 87% of those who viewed are women and no one even said pim, coz they know say I be werey. Na men dey come tell me say make I take am easy...that I'm too harsh blabblabla.

I told those niggas to fuq off!!! These days my vawulence is mixed with fearless.

Hahahahahaha

Lumi

Abeg take am easy with them

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
BigBashiru:

That's not how God or mother nature made...its not the same in the north or in muslim countries...its this way because men failed to assert their rights.... and ur post makes a lot of sense.... most men and women dont realize the reason there are issues in their marriage today is due to the past of both the guy and the girl...

I hv a question for you....by the special grace of God, im well to do guy (financially OK but not rich)... my family introduced me to 27 or 28 yo girl for marriage - the girl is "ready" but unfortunately is from a very poor background..... i am not comfortable with it because i feel she wants to use me as a Poverty Alleviation Scheme but also i feel i will hv a lot to rehabilitate.... Marriage isnt fun for guys....to take those 2 burdens, whats the gain for me!!

Bigbash, in one of your comments, i noticed you said nobody should discourage you about marrying because it is what you want.
You said the girl sees you as a poverty alleviation scheme and also a rehabilitation home.... well
What can i say? since your heart is made up, go for it.
Atleast you have been in this group for long to know what and what to expect and how to deal with them when they arise.
You are not walking into marriage blindly.
Give it a trial and putting in your best to make it work....Shallom

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. This is where y'all always get it wrong: you think hypergamy is a straight jacket and women jumping from one man to another every second, minute, hour, and day. If that's the case no woman would have settled for a short-term relationship not to even talk for a desire to get married and raise a family. Because there are men everywhere.

2. Relationship for women is two ways: she wants it because it fulfills her feminine imperative: to raise a family and have a man that will provide and protect her and her children. And, women can stay long without a relationship because they are not as sexual as men - testosterone hormone is lower than in men.

3. Women are not on a fvcking spree or 'hooking up in different culture' because they are sexually starved, they do it because of the money. Prostitutes don't get sexually satisfied after sex, they are satisfied when you pay them their money. It is men that are satisfied.

4. Genuine desire is when a woman chooses you. She keeps coming to you despite any limitations between both of you. Which man is the center of her life/relationship? That man at the center is who she has a genuine desire for.

5. Is it possible to cheat on that man and disobey him sometimes? Yes. But does the man has the key to heart? Yes. Who will she put first? It is that man she has a genuine desire for, the man who didn't persuade her to love him or cajoled her with wads of cash.

6. Genuine desire is hormone based: women secret more oxytocin bonding hormone during sex, making them more emotional after sex and cling to their partner. She becomes invested in the relationship. If she can no longer bond, it is an indication that she has been with several men. However, among these men, there is still one she will choose any day or time even though now unreachable. This reason is why women still affix themselves to their toxic boyfriends.

7. Not all greenlights are greenlights. Women are manipulative, they can chameleon themselves to get whatever they want, hence, you must vet any woman beyond the greenlight zone. Greenlight is her telling you: "hey man, I'm interested in you". Vetting is you telling her: " hey woman, I want to know you".

8. If she has a genuine desire for you, she will pass your vetting process. Vetting doesn't mean that she is void of her nature, you must maintain frame, be on guard and be watchful.

9. Genuine desire correlates with her (emotional) investments in the relationship and the probability that she will trade it for nothing or other men will fall low.

10. Women that find it difficult to leave any relationship are women that have invested much in their relationship. If she swings to and fro, she never had a genuine desire for you and has not invested in that relationship.

11. What keeps a man glued to a relationship is not sex but his commitment. If a man should follow the dictates of his libido distributing his resources alongside, no matter her wealthy he is, within a small time, he will be relegated to penury.
In the same way, a woman will be relegated to disgust by men when she has uncountable notch counts. Where men value their resources but want to fvck freely, women value their pússy but want commitment from different men.

12. Any woman that doesn't bring herself to your knee, to know how true a leader you will be to her and her children, to know the place you are leading them to, your hopes, passions, and ambitions do not have a genuine desire for you.

Greenlight can be the first step to genuine desire and as well a bait. Man must learn to differentiate one from the other.

DAY 224, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Be smart and vigilant.

Be smart and vigilant...in other words "Use your brain ".

Words of Wisdom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
I just feel this whole thing has a lot to do with environment too cuzl in my finals in school I knew an igbo girl who was born and grew up in the north till she came to school down there at the South south. I noticed her character and behavior was just very much different from the rubbish we have here, she then introduced me to another igbo girl that grew up in the north, I just realized that they were just different...
But then as they spend time around here you know the environment started doing its work
Well I won't say they're now that rough
But then they're not the way they came something have changed

Reminderz:

good.. my boss who's a Yoruba man left Yoruba women to marry an Hausa woman because of these qualities I talked about... as time goes by, I see reasons why he made that decision... note I'm not saying they aren't in other tribes, but it varies, and more common in one than the other..

in fact, to marry more than one wife gan nor go be problem at all... she might even encourage you to do that because they are made to understand the religion perfectly and always respect their husband's decisions no matter what... I'm talking about the main Hausa gangan that spent most of their growing up days in the north.., not the one that's been brainwashed by modern society oo.. if you're also a Muslim, you go enjoy them the more... but if you as a Christian can get them, they might want to convert because of you if they like you.. we have good Christians among them... some of them are really practising the religion... not just some church girl or boy.. they are true Christian and Muslim, not churchy..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
emmaodet:

Hahahahahaha

Lumi

Abeg take am easy with them
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
BigBashiru:

If i dont get some of the prime years then why should i stress myself financially for the so called wife?? I hv no problem marrying a 30yo but these are the conditions:

1. She cannot restrict which girl i talk to or sleep with.

2. She needs to fend for herself financially....

My exact way of life infact she spends on me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
geedot:
22, Why'd you ask?

The way she chats, she is in her prime. Which school?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Guess the Russian/Ukraine war is not enough for these diabolical Western leaders to enforce a new order, just see as Nancy Pelosi and her friends are publicly flirting with Taiwan knowing fully well China is itching to attack that country,, talk about going all out to provoke China into a war with Taiwan. Smh. I swear these clowns want to see the world burn

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
ubunja:
Guess the Russian/Ukraine war is not enough for these diabolical Western leaders to enforce a new order, just see as Nancy Pelosi and her friends are publicly flirting with Taiwan knowing fully well China is itching to attack that country,, talk about going all out to provoke China into a war with Taiwan. Smh. I swear these clowns want to see the world burn

I don’t know why this useless US can’t just stop feeling their hands in other peoples affairs.
All the way from a far off North America continent and toying with other countries affairs in Asia and nobody can call their excesses to order.
And when they start the war, they will start screaming up and down stop invasion.
Broad day light thieves who are looking at the slightest opportunity to convert the heavy loans they are owing china into their own by seizing it when the war starts just like how they stole Russia 300b dollars, stole afaghanistan billions, Syria, Lybia, Iraq etc.
converting their money in dollars into their own.
Big thieves.
Barawo
Ole ifo
I hate that country with passion and I pray before I die they go down the drain.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Judge not, so thou shalt not be judged

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
It is vitally important because a woman’s capacity to bond with a man is reduced with every new sexual partner. This is a statistical dynamic; the more lovers a woman has prior to her marriage is proportional to her odds of infidelity and divorce

#R.M

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by internationalman(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
emmaodet:

I don’t know why this useless US can’t just stop feeling their hands in other peoples affairs.
All the way from a far off North America continent and toying with other countries affairs in Asia and nobody can call their excesses to order.
And when they start the war, they will start screaming up and down stop invasion.
Broad day light thieves who are looking at the slightest opportunity to convert the heavy loans they are owing china into their own by seizing it when the war starts just like how they stole Russia 300b dollars, stole afaghanistan billions, Syria, Lybia, Iraq etc.
converting their money in dollars into their own.
Big thieves.
Barawo
Ole ifo
I hate that country with passion and I pray before I die they go down the drain.

So the problem is USA and not other countries that want to oppress a sovereign country to be part of them.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
DAY 227, REDPILL 2022

The women you're interested in are not strangers; act like a lover.

Authority: Be sharp.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
internationalman:

So the problem is USA and not other countries that want to oppress a sovereign country to be part of them.

Oppress indeed and that is coming from a country that has finished oppressing the countries around itself.
Do you know how many head of states US has overthrown? And replaced with their own puppet? Carribean, South America, Africa, Ukraine in 2014. And the list keeps going on and on.
Don’t let us distract this thread.
Probably we can discuss this better on politics theead

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
luminouz:

I posted that shola screenshot (on mood issh) on my status and 87% of those who viewed are women and no one even said pim, coz they know say I be werey. Na men dey come tell me say make I take am easy...that I'm too harsh blabblabla.

I told those niggas to fuq off!!! These days my vawulence is mixed with fearless.
Abeg wey d screenshot

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
How do I climb the social ladder?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by internationalman(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
emmaodet:

Oppress indeed and that is coming from a country that has finished oppressing the countries around itself.
Do you know how many head of states US has overthrown? And replaced with their own puppet? Carribean, South America, Africa, Ukraine in 2014. And the list keeps going on and on.

So because the USA oppresses, every country on earth who feels they are more powerful than the other should start oppressing them abi?

And mind you, interfering in other countries affair isn't the same as wanting to invade and usurp another sovereign country to be part of you and your own constitution when they already have theirs.

There's a big difference.

Y'all so much think the USA is the bad guy yet y'all would rather migrate to them than your China, Russia, North Korea and the likes. That's should tell you how biased you all are.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:13am On Aug 16, 2022
luminouz:

Abeg, bro, share the screenshot.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 2:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Reminderz:

the sad irony is that, many guys don't even take this serious... working yourself out has a lot of benefits...

see ehn, let me tell you something that will hurt your feelings... it is your duty to not be a fat piece of shit.. this will benefit you and with your redpill knowledge, it will even increase the respect women has for you, because it shows you're disciplined... do not allow fatness in your house. do not raise fat kids...

ever since I started working out, my mindset and everything changed... my dedication towards work and perspective even changed... I don't even care if I have to wake up early to workout before doing my normal hustle business...

there was a time my sister friend came to visit, unfortunately I wasn't wearing any clothes (top) because I wasn't expecting anybody.. I'm a guy that doesn't like showcasing my body... bro, I overheard my sister friend telling her "wow, your brother is well built oo and all that", the way she said it, you go don know say this one don fall already.... she thought I was gone, she didn't know I was listening... before she left, the way she looked at me when our eyes met says everything I needed to know without exchanging words sef... pure masculine energy...

see if you're a fat piece of shit, and you're living a tenant life, and you have a neighbor who's well built, handsome and love to showcase his body, your girl or wife will be inclined to relate with him... If you are well built and you normally showcase your body, it's the same as those young woman dressing half naked... you'll attract attention... if you also have an average looks or handsome with it, then you're a god...

go and get yourself shredded...
mek i go start working out back.
I dey do am every early morning from 5:00 AM to Any Time before, i just stop all of the suddenly angry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 2:27am On Aug 16, 2022
emmaodet:

Cannot blame him brother. People have been conditioned from birth with the western media brainwashing. They see their friends as enemies and enemies as their friends. Only one country has invaded over 100 countries and has been doing this over 200 years of its existence.

Glad you see are of the light as well.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 4:32am On Aug 16, 2022
CaveAdullam:
hope you guys are fine.

Stay well.
Thanks bro. I'm good. Just taking time off Social media for a while. Got so much on my plate. I hope you're good as well.

More power to your elbow.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 4:58am On Aug 16, 2022
tosaino95:
mek i go start working out back.
I dey do am every early morning from 5:00 AM to Any Time before, i just stop all of the suddenly angry

Guy, for the umpteenth time, go and buy this book. You sound like a stark illiterate. No wonder women dey avoid you angry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:32am On Aug 16, 2022
iamphenomenal:
It is vitally important because a woman’s capacity to bond with a man is reduced with every new sexual partner. This is a statistical dynamic; the more lovers a woman has prior to her marriage is proportional to her odds of infidelity and divorce

#R.M
education also plays a role,, studies show highly educated women are also prone to divorce.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2022
emmaodet:

Lol

When we say Marriage is a bad deal for most men of today, some ladies will come after mean that i am a bad man and don't want others to marry despite being married myself.

I only pity the men coming me, many women are damaged and not family-oriented or inclined even if they think they are.
The foundation of most are nothing to write home about especially from the university days to working class period....it is mostly littered with to many sexual encounters
You're married When did you marry grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2022
I don't think i got this
CaveAdullam:
DAY 227, REDPILL 2022

The women you're interested in are not strangers; act like a lover.

Authority: Be sharp.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2022
emmaodet:

Pls lets discuss on politics thread... whhat you need to know is that the people we call "Americans" today are descendants of western European colonisers..... no they are British French german italian and more recently hispanic....

America is an extension of Britain and Britain controols America!

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Brokeloser:

I salute the men getting married every Saturday,
they are real men who are matured enough to overlook their wife's past. I doubt I'll ever compromise my freedom and peace of mind to cage myself by myself just to recognized by society as a responsible man.
This your definition of real man is sarcasm or you mean it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2022
Martinez39s:
Abeg, bro, share the screenshot.

Here bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2022
tosaino95:
You're married When did you marry grin
I believe he has mentioned it before here.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by McOluOmo: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2022
grin cheesy
Who knows the kinda expensive wedding video she showed to that innocent nigga.

guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nextrated001 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.