Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2767104 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rosrozz:
Direct the insult to the kid that quoted me. Mind your words.

You knew you were looking for trouble when coming to a thread that dosent concern you so you cant tell me how to address you...get out if you dont to be quoted

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
0neal:

Then they will see there's little or no difference from the african-american women they are running from in the states.

I heard about it from Fresh&Fit podcast on youtube, Colombia is also another destination AA guys go to get marriageable women, the Fresh&Fit crew were cancelled for saying they don't deal with AA women because they are too masculine and aggressive.

Is fresh&fit cancelled ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
ubunja:
I believe he has mentioned it before here.
well i don't know

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
tayewomi:
I just don't want to upload the screenshot.
There's a girl whom i usually gifted cash sometimes last year,she do call me whenever she needed help from me.So i do attend to her sometimes and ignore some,today is her birthday she sent me her pictures notifying me that today is her birthday,i only send wishes and cheers.
Later she sent me her account number without being asked that i should send something to her account.I blantly told her,before i can offer her anything.She should first gift me something..
Omoh she told me straight that she's not having money or anything..I told her immediately that i have nothing to offer her..She's yet to reply tho buh I'm not shifting ground.
better that way

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 0neal(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Is fresh&fit cancelled ?

They were banned from YouTube for a week but came back stronger and on their way to 1mil sub

Haters reported them after their "they ain't night riders" joke on one episode of the podcast, meaning they don't fu*ck with black women, consequently they got a lot of backlash from the black community

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
emmaodet:

Oppress indeed and that is coming from a country that has finished oppressing the countries around itself.
Do you know how many head of states US has overthrown? And replaced with their own puppet? Carribean, South America, Africa, Ukraine in 2014. And the list keeps going on and on.
Don’t let us distract this thread.
Probably we can discuss this better on politics theead
If there are only 4 countries on earth, US, China, Russia and North Korea, which will u choose to live in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
internationalman:

So because the USA oppresses, every country on earth who feels they are more powerful than the other should start oppressing them abi?

And mind you, interfering in other countries affair isn't the same as wanting to invade and usurp another sovereign country to be part of you and your own constitution when they already have theirs.

There's a big difference.

Y'all so much think the USA is the bad guy yet y'all would rather migrate to them than your China, Russia, North Korea and the likes. That's should tell you how biased you all are.
These guys do not know how the presence of US is helping to keep evil Russia, China and North Korea in check. China has literally taken over every business in Nigeria, dem nor see that one. Na Taiwan be there headche

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by internationalman(m): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
These guys do not know how the presence of US is helping to keep evil Russia, China and North Korea in check. China has literally taken over every business in Nigeria, dem nor see that one. Na Taiwan be there headche

Don't mind them. I don't know how they see people fighting to ensure more powerful countries doesn't invade less powerful ones unprovoked as enemies.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
If there are only 4 countries on earth, US, China, Russia and North Korea, which will u choose to live in.

lol.....i get where you are coming from.
If these are the only countries in the world, there may not be capitalism because ven your US won't be able to bully the remaining 3 and will literally look like the remaining 3 economically.
So there won't be any reason for migration in the first place.
To answer your question, i will stay put wherever i find my self out of the 4.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by meobizy(f): 12:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Rayban25:

Are you normal at all?..didnt I tell you not to quote me again?...final warning...stay off my mention
Enjoy your ban, bro.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 17, 2022
You guys shouldn't mind that frustrated Jezebel up there jare...she dosent have a man that will hit her g spot that's why shes jobless and chasing after me

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machoboss: 1:26am On Aug 17, 2022
A rich man to women is like a very pretty woman in the eyes of men who wants to devour and bed her.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:26am On Aug 17, 2022
0neal:

They were banned from YouTube for a week but came back stronger and on their way to 1mil sub

Haters reported them after their "they ain't night riders" joke on one episode of the podcast, meaning they don't fu*ck with black women, consequently they got a lot of backlash from the black community
is that Tate dude from FreshxFit?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 6:49am On Aug 17, 2022
Here is a documentary that Ubunja will like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS1Rie4BI0k

"Female Tourism on Pleasure Beaches"

So many miseducations illustrated in one video.

It's a French documentary but there are English/Spanish/Portuguese subtitles

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 7:06am On Aug 17, 2022
emmaodet:

Another one.
She is my SIL
Very beautiful during her prime and even still beautiful. I think she is close to 40. No husband nor kids. Frustrated and always crying and praying to God for hubby even though she has been changing men like diaper...........my wife claimed it is the men who are not serious for relationship and just doing chop and clean mouth.....okay now
When in her prime..... she was carried away by the beauty and regular attention
Then, she was very selective and materialistic (not a bad quality if you ask me anyway)
Red flag ..............she stays at Omole estate alone in a 700k apartment.
Who does that ?
Even me wey dey do better work is a salary far more than her own no go try am.
She works with FIRS and i will guess her salary is not more than 150k. Unless there is something i don't know sha.
When i pointed out that red flag, wife told me she has a side business now .......buying and selling of gold abi jewelries from Dubai... Okay now
During one of their conversations, she blurted out that she is tired of paying the yearly 700k, that is is taking a toll on her. So she can't wait to just get married so that the man will be the one footing that bill.
It is all about the mindset of the modern woman.
It is never about how to run an effective home/family rather how to use a man.

The FIRS is not small.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kimber6: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2022
Reminderz:
If you only waste your youthful life on trying to accrue as many partners as possible, instead of building up yourself and looking for opportunities to climb the social ladder and escape the matrix, then you're a shortsighted person wasting his energy on cheap dopamine pleasures...

you don't need to sleep with many women in order to prove yourself or stroke your ego... in fact the people who makes a fuss about accruing many partners are those that are either virgins or haven't had enough sex.. they can be easily manipulated be with sex... when they cum, they'll definitely come to their senses..

conquer the world first, then you'll automatically conquer women... never beg or seem desperate for anything in life except for yourself...

This is what I needed : Pablo Escobar never married until he found a way to make good money.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kimber6: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2022
Reminderz:
men, do not make the same mistakes feminists made when they turned the movement to a man hating agenda... always remember, the red pill is to save men not hate women... note the difference.

I’m not saving anybody, every man for himself, the more you save the more difficult it becomes, remember there must be weak people so the strong can survive.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7284714/wife-ex-ruin-marriage/2

Pays to redpilled tho
But i don't feel pity for him
Why should i??
Taliban wants people to learn the harshest
Well if they can't oh well
But if they can
they'd be the one's to propagate this Gospel well
Look at paul, persecutor of Men. But after conversion he went further than the ordinary disciples

#cUmrAdETaliBaN cool

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Reminderz:
If you only waste your youthful life on trying to accrue as many partners as possible, instead of building up yourself and looking for opportunities to climb the social ladder and escape the matrix, then you're a shortsighted person wasting his energy on cheap dopamine pleasures...

you don't need to sleep with many women in order to prove yourself or stroke your ego... in fact the people who makes a fuss about accruing many partners are those that are either virgins or haven't had enough sex.. they can be easily manipulated be with sex... when they cum, they'll definitely come to their senses..

conquer the world first, then you'll automatically conquer women... never beg or seem desperate for anything in life except for yourself...
Insightful.
Preach bro.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Reminderz:
men, do not make the same mistakes feminists made when they turned the movement to a man hating agenda... always remember, the red pill is to save men not hate women... note the difference.
A trillion likes for this.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Omini247: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2022
Hyper gold digging creatures

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2022
ashewoboy:

The FIRS is not small.

I don’t get you bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2022
kimber6:

I’m not saving anybody, every man for himself, the more you save the more difficult it becomes, remember there must be weak people so the strong can survive.
sure.. your duty is to lead them to the river (light) or show them the right way, whether they agree to take some water out of it or follow the path you showed them is their problem not yours... you shouldn't be responsible for their problems but you should show them the way... that's what I meant by saving men...

the struggles of breaking out of the matrix (illusions) isn't the same for everyone.. some had it easy, some had it difficult... and btw, everyone was guided by someone at one point in life... no one knows it all...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2022
Women generally marry who is ready and not who they love, they marry for security, they marry out of necessity,they marry to retire, they marry the good nice guy ready to bear the burden of their emotional baggages.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tayewomi(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Reminderz:

My guy... you understand the game very well... the moment that girl asked him what he wanted, he suppose don shift the game to his own advantage... but with the way he replied, it shows he doesn't even know what he wants or too scared to ask for it which women can sniff out from a mile away...

take your L and move on, nobody learns game at a go
Thank you redpillers... I'm so indebtful to you all!i knew we'll have homecoming/reunion someday where all simps will be flogged and banished from our system.I'm the guy who posted that a lady is requesting money gift from me on Whatsapp with a screenshot..I usually advise my mom back then to guide her resources very well,but she won't listen,friends&fam whom she have gifted and spent her resources to serve are nowhere when we are in difficulty..She has learnt her lessons thou.Even your own simblings will disown you if you spend your resources carelessly on them without improving yourself,all this Happened to my mom,her simblings whom she has helped abused her of stagnant coz she's helping them to to get back up leaving her own development..Thanks guys I'm Obident and yusful,redpilled.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2022
emmaodet:

I don’t get you bro

She dey receive jumbo salary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2022
ashewoboy:

She dey receive jumbo salary.

Probably oooo

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tayewomi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
CaveAdullam:

She's not a useless entity bro. You are the one scared of making a demand.

The first time she demanded money, you would have told her to come to your house to come to collect it. Simple.

Or, you should have told her you planned to give her 10k, but 2 ladies are coming to graze your bed so you can't give her the money. Ask her if she can combine their work. If she agrees then, you know what to do next.

If she doesn't respond to your mating call, she will divert to other topics, same as you.

@pics below, she asked you "what" are your desires? Another second chance you failed to take the bull by the horn.

Possible response:

1. "Massage under my cool AC".
2. "I want to watch you cook a delicious meal for both of us".
3. " A cute baby boy".
4. "I want to make use of your womb for one week".
5. " I need breast milk".
Etc.

With these responses, you have sent a message to her consciousness that you want sex. If she complies fine, if not, move on. No need for dancing acrobatics.

She is not ashamed to declare her needs as a woman, so you should not be ashamed to declare what you want from her.

You can decide to end the chat with her which will be fine. But if you can be able to meander your way as the birthday continues you can use some of these lessons and state your demands.

It is a game, she's trying to protect her cards, so don't lose yours.

Thanks.
thank you boss!!i knew better now..And all other bosses tnks and be blessed.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) ... (2215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.