Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760231 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
shocked

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
JasperVII:

Same thing I had in mind. If he has to bail anyone, let it be the man, na correct guy im be.
Exactly...

Thats what the Roman Emperor Julius Caesar did when a Young man was frolicking with his wife. He divorced his wife immediately and instead of him to execute the young man he instead promoted him, that same man became loyal to him till his death.

I think it's Wise to learn from this.

I am disappointed by how a quite number of men react when they caught their partner cheating.

Remember women are the gate keepers of sex, thus sex happens with her permission. A woman cheating on you is neither the man's fault nor your fault but solely her fault.

Never forget this.

The way to react is to punish the woman because she is the one you are committed to not the one she cheated with.

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Entrepreneurrr: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Creeza:
let's not derail the thread.
Send me a PM.
But try and get the latest version of Luno app. Very necessary
can i send a PM too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by enirock(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
This thread brings to fore a saying: MANY ARE BORN MALES,YET NOT ALL ARE MEN. Merry christmas and a prosperous new year to u all. Keep the truth coming.(Undercover, I sent a mail with the nairaland mailing system as I am not conversant with 'pming'. Pls b kind enough to drop me a pdf).

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
hakeem4:
I just read this on twitter.

It’s simple, the man shouldn’t bail her out. And if she’s lucky to be bailed by her other friends, he should send her straight to her fathers house.

He has no business with an adulterous woman
This is some BS story.

How I know? The man at the end was asking for advice. Advice about what? The bail,the cheating or how he should send her packing? Does any real G needs any advice of what to do in this situation?

I always avoid stories like this that already have solutions in the post yet the person still asks 'what do I do?'

I mean, isn't this mudafucking obvious WHAT YOU OUGHT TO DO?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Beirut01:
What should I tell this guy. Between, the guy is a very smart guy but he always claim to be male feminist..

Should he learn the hard way m

Then he ain't so smart for calling himself a male feminist.

I already know so many book smart niggas ain't alphas..for some bleeped up reason, their smartness doesn't translate to street creds or baseline human psychology. They still fall prey to women wiles while being very successful in their careers and even very rich. I always wondered why they can't seem to see what's right in front of them, where women are concerned.

A male feminist always ends up being bleeped up. The Dr olufunmilayo case comes to mind.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
21cents:
Experience is the best teacher. but a wise person learns from experience of others, and saves himself from the certain tragedy others experienced.

leave am make him learn. or you could give him TRP PDF to emancipate himself.
He will delete the PDF. Let him learn the hard way.

The best way to make a stubborn mudafucker learn is to force him to unlearn his old shiit,so he can relearn some new shiit, and this won't happen till he is bleeped up first.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
aorseer:

Oga i don't get you. Is it the praising that you are unhappy about? Please visit other sites, copy stuff and post here and you will be praised too grin

Thank you for this response. Pan has never attacked anyone. I don't understand why this attack. Pan has always had a way to fix both sides whilst also saying the truth. If it was someone like Martinez39s, I'd say, his comment always come off as an attack to the people who don't like the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Skepticus:

He is not. Even if he was, I can assure you that there are hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of Nigerian guys who reason like this. The thirst is real.

Put your ears out more and you'll find out that the "sharp guy" on your street is a hopeless simp.

When they call simping a pandemic (SIMPandemic), it wasn't a joke. COVID-19 still dey learn.

I was at a bar just a week ago, there are these old men drinking and talking. Then amongst them, there's this one guy whom every other old guy's were against. They wouldn't let him speak. And from what I learned here, that guy whom they're against, was speaking the truth. Like the guy knew to prove me right, he had a woman, driving a venza(she's still young, though married) come over to the bar, and picked him up. This man is well over 45! Whilst the other older guys were drinking whilst he was going to bash another woman.

What I learned the little time he was allowed to talk was and in his words:
"I have a neighbor who is an Hausa man, he came back from London, bought some clothes, gave his wife, turns out the clothes doesn't fit his daughter and his wife started nagging and shouting at him. I heard them quarrel, then the next morning, the Hausa man told me, it's time to get another wife. A second wife."

I off!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:

can i send a PM too?
Sure
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Regex:

I was at a bar just a week ago, there are these old men drinking and talking. Then amongst them, there's this one guy whom every other old guy's were against. They wouldn't let him speak. And from what I learned here, that guy whom they're against, was speaking the truth. Like the guy knew to prove me right, he had a woman, driving a venza(she's still young, though married) come over to the bar, and picked him up. This man is well over 45! Whilst the other older guys were drinking whilst he was going to bash another woman.

What I learned the little time he was allowed to talk was and in his words:
"I have a neighbor who is an Hausa man, he came back from London, bought some clothes, gave his wife, turns out the clothes doesn't fit his daughter and his wife started nagging and shouting at him. I heard them quarrel, then the next morning, the Hausa man told me, it's time to get another wife. A second wife."

I off!

I'm impressed with the action of the "Hausa" man though his act of getting "another wife" appears to be a little "cumbersome" in the culture of today, especially, with the biased pro-women laws/legislations that make up a lot of societies today.

Regardless, he has the "abundance mentality" that was prevalent with men of the past. A badly-behaved woman was either replaced or returned to her father's house.

Don't be surprised at the seeming ignorance of the other men. The fact that, basic common sense of masculinity and leadership had to be wrapped in a bitter truth, called the Red Pill shows how much pervasive, simping is, in today's culture.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Exactly...

Thats what the Roman Emperor Julius Caesar did when a Young man was frolicking with his wife. He divorced his wife immediately and instead of him to execute the young man he instead promoted him, that same man became loyal to him till his death.

I am disappointed by how a quite number of men react when they caught their partner cheating.

Remember women are the gate keepers of sex, thus sex happens with her permission. A woman cheating on you is neither the man's fault nor your fault but solely her fault.

Never forget this.

The way to react is to punish the woman because she is the one you are committed to not the one she cheated with.

Men who are highly ignorant of the bolded will often "console" themselves with the lines of "Women are confused". Pure BS.

The truth is that women will always find a way of putting the blame of their own conscious decision to cheat, on their man. Some would blame alcohol or "accidents" etc. It's the basis of the general advices that fellow ignorant simps and women (who are likely aware of what is at play) give like: "You are not giving her much time" (despite all your efforts to make her and the kids, comfortable), "spend more money on her" etc.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Skepticus:

Men who are highly ignorant of the bolded will often "console" themselves with the lines of "Women are confused". Pure BS.

The truth is that women will always find a way of putting the blame of their own conscious decision to cheat, on their man. Some would blame alcohol or "accidents" etc. It's the basis of the general advices that fellow ignorant simps and women (who are likely aware of what is at play) give like: "You are not giving her much time" (despite all your efforts to make her and the kids, comfortable), "spend more money on her" etc.

This is one truth i came to realise even before the red pill.
Whatever they do, they rationalize it in such a way that they exonerate themselves of any blame.

It is always someone with the fault, never them.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by enirock(m): 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
CaveAdullam, if its not too much to ask, could you kindly help me with a copy of the 'mastery'? I sent a nairaland mail to this monicker. I am currently not android savy. Thanks in anticipation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
The Relationship Paradox

In relationship,assuming 3 parties are involved; a guy's main babe enjoys the most while a girl's side guy enjoys the most.

This means that a guy "loves" his main babe the most while a woman "loves" her side guy the most.

Thus, It can be concluded that the girl's side guy is in a friends with benefits and the girl's main guy is in a relationship without benefits.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeSepiero(m): 12:40am On Dec 27, 2020
enirock:
CaveAdullam, if its not too much to ask, could you kindly help me with a copy of the 'mastery'? I sent a nairaland mail to this monicker. I am currently not android savy. Thanks in anticipation.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/download.pdf?id=156695001&h=27486baacd4298c0988e47501b1760bf&u=cache&ext=pdf

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 1:12am On Dec 27, 2020
Women don't care how you aquire your resources. They care only about themselves and how they will deplete your resources IF you let them into your circle.

Success and confidence attract women. Money is a byproduct of success. So in most cases it doesn’t hurt to have some. Yet you can be a broke ass douche bag who posseses alpha trait and has a damn gym chiseled body that make women wet in their pants. You my dear friend is the ultimate prize and among the 1% of the 20% of men on earth who don't need a dime to get laid and have a woman beg to raise his seed.
But then this post is about the average Joe

If you can’t afford to invite on a date, this may be a red flag for some girls. If you can’t spend 5 bucks on a beverage or 10 for a cinema ticket, it may mean that you are cheap.( Especially the beta male without high SMV)
It may even mean that you haven’t got your sh*t together as a man. This is a turn off, so use common sense of course.

You do not need to be loaded, filthy rich or shower anybody with gifts (except your girl is a golddigger), but it helps to show some basic generosity and buy little gifts from time to time but know your limit and don't go overboard trying to impress nobody. You can still have the lifestyle of a starving artist and have no problem in finding a girlfriend.

If you live in a poor country or a country where misplaced priorities are the order of the day eg. Nigeria money may attract a lot of women there/here, as it is a way out of poverty. A way of escaping the the struggle.

In western countries where a broad middle class is common, golddigging is much less spread and also money is not such a big factor to get a partner. There may be exceptions however if the country has very superficial standards or overemphasizes capitalism.

Authority: Flashing money often times than not, attracts the wrong kind of women.

https://www.quora.com/Does-money-attract-women

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mickelkingz(m): 3:37am On Dec 27, 2020
MJBOLT:
There are redpill pages on FB but be prepared because 'Mark' will fight you grin

so true. cause of my redpill post mark give me restriction for 12 day's

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Beirut01: 5:01am On Dec 27, 2020
luminouz:

Then he ain't so smart for calling himself a male feminist.

I already know so many book smart niggas ain't alphas..for some bleeped up reason, their smartness doesn't translate to street creds or baseline human psychology. They still fall prey to women wiles while being very successful in their careers and even very rich. I always wondered why they can't seem to see what's right in front of them, where women are concerned.

A male feminist always ends up being bleeped up. The Dr olufunmilayo case comes to mind.

Yes boss
The guy is book intelligent, I mean very very intelligent. Was my mate when were in the university. And to even think he was once bleeped up by one ungrateful girl o

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TainyLite(m): 5:11am On Dec 27, 2020
This red pill stuff really change my perspective irrespective of what people might say... I remember my wife packing out with my daughter around April nd i still go beg her to come back nd she was always bossing me around despite the fact dat i was working all through to make her comfortable... Fast forward to September after digesting some pills i send her go her mama house without remorse nd sincerely I started doing fine financially even got a shop for myself to start up business within dat short time she left nd i dont give a damn about them... Nothing wey u fit do to please dem so just live ur life as e dey comfortable.. Now she don turn Motivational Speaker for whatsapp

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 6:16am On Dec 27, 2020
TainyLite:
This red pill stuff really change my perspective irrespective of what people might say... I remember my wife packing out with my daughter around April nd i still go beg her to come back nd she was always bossing me around despite the fact dat i was working all through to make her comfortable... Fast forward to September after digesting some pills i send her go her mama house without remorse nd sincerely I started doing fine financially even got a shop for myself to start up business within dat short time she left nd i dont give a damn about them... Nothing wey u fit do to please dem so just live ur life as e dey comfortable.. Now she don turn Motivational Speaker for whatsapp
God save you...

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 7:04am On Dec 27, 2020
TainyLite:

''you don't care about them'' shouldn't include your daughter biko...Ogun no go test you o..e get why

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2020
TainyLite:

grin grin ..
Wahala ...
Her next step is to paint a bad picture about you in your daughter's mind ...
Cheers to you tho for opening your mind to the pills..most married men aren't bold enough to take that step..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Exactly...

Never forget this.

At the bolded, that's very true.

Most people would have reacted by fighting the man, and in some cases end up being beaten black and blue grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2020
Things dey happen grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2020
I'm sure he's the chairman of "make money and women will be loyal" crew grin the fool doesn't even know what to do,he should do a DNA test for starters.

DeNoble001:
Things dey happen grin

33 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2020
Aje!! grin
MJBOLT:
I'm sure he's the chairman of "make money and women will be loyal" crew grin the fool doesn't even know what to do,he should do a DNA test for starters.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2020
MJBOLT:

I swear... grin

That's why he should be on this thread. Bro must be raising alphas children thinking he is a champion

Like I said earlier “ Women don't really give a flying f about how you make your resources but themselves and how to deplete every last drop of your wealth when you let them into your circle.

Apply wisdom when you think throwing money around will get you a loyal girl. That happens in fairytales

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TainyLite(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2020
ObinnaValentine:

''you don't care about them'' shouldn't include your daughter biko...Ogun no go test you o..e get why
for now i send my daughter feeding allowance...

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TainyLite(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2020
Zabiboy:

grin grin ..
Wahala ...
Her next step is to paint a bad picture about you in your daughter's mind ...
Cheers to you tho for opening your mind to the pills..most married men aren't bold enough to take that step..
.... when my daughter is matured enough she go decide if she go hate me or not

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by harry2sexy(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2020
Please do we have a telegram group? U can hide your ID too on telegram if u want to remain anonymous

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Creeza:
I swear... grin

That's why he should be on this thread. Bro must be raising alphas children thinking he is a champion

Like I said earlier “ Women don't really give a flying f about how you make your resources but themselves and how to deplete every last drop of your wealth when you let them into your circle.

Apply wisdom when you think throwing money around will get you a loyal girl. That happens in fairytales

Honestly bro. to make money isn't easy especially in this Naija. and one hoe somewhere will want to gum body helping you to enjoy your resources. not that there's anything bad in a (wife) enjoying your goodies but the question is: is she worth your blood and sweat? is she entitled? did you meet her like an African man is expected to meet a new bride?

Someone said in a quote in this thread: Most men in the world are just financing a hoe camp thinking they're raising/running a family.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dells(m), Benjamin4388(m), IAmHim1, Etosha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.