Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761599 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2022
Alhabaze:
This made me remembered one of Ubunja's Miseducations: Why Buy The Cow When The Milk is Free? No one would buy the cow when the milk is free - not men, not women.

Ubunja I stand ��

true my guy,, men will have to learn this game once and for all....this is the miseducation that touched on this:
https://www.nairaland.com/6279762/ubunjas-miseducation-2020-milk-free

ubunja:
Women will not buy the cow if the milk is free.

SEXUAL VS NON SEXUAL NEEDS.
Women's needs are divided into two groups: non sexual needs and sexual needs.

Men's needs are also divided into two groups: non sexual needs and sexual needs.

Sexual needs are sex, cuddles, kisses, MouthAction, massages, sex pics, sexting, phone intimacy etc. Anything that is sexual.

Non Sexual needs are food, shelter, money, clothes etc. Anything that has nothing to do with sex.

Women date for non sexual needs.

Men date for sexual needs.

That is, women date FOR THINGS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX: i.e a man's resources, money, time, energy, protection, skills, investments etc. If a woman already has these things by herself she will see no reason to date: "I make my own money I don't need a man"
Women don't see a relationship as a source of sex the way men do. Women ALWAYS get sex offered to them everywhere they go. They don't need a relationship to get it.

. ........

A WOMAN WITH MANY MALE FRIENDS DOESN'T NEED A BOYFRIEND.
The best strategy for a woman to properly benefit from a guy, without giving the guy any sex whatsoever, is actually to ask to be his Friend.
To never make him her Boyfriend.

Men are raised to treat all women nice. That is what it is to be a gentleman. So even if a man is not in a relationship with a particular woman, he'll still treat her well. Now if a girl has many men regularly treating her well, that good treatment will add up to the treatment he could get from an official Boyfriend.

Which is to say, If a girl gets about, say 8 guys who give her platonic friendship benefits, if she combines all that help it will equal the help a romantic boyfriend will give her. Because what a woman needs from a lover are the same things she needs from a platonic friend. ---------> RESOURCES.

If a girl has enough guy friends he won't need a boyfriend. The more guys a girl has in her friendzone the less she needs to make any of them her boyfriend.

This is the reason why friendship with women is highly discouraged in Red Pill philosophy because it's like the woman is dating you but you're not dating the woman because she's receiving GF benefits from you but not performing GF duties on you.

Even if you're just helping a girl with a lift to work, that may seem insignificant to you, but if at the same time, another guy is helping her out with lunch money (something also insignificant to him), and another guy, living next door her, watches over her (something also insignificant to him), while three other guys help her out with her rent (something also insignificant to them), and the guy at the local store gives her free groceries (something also insignificant to him), at the end, combining all the help from all these men, A WOMAN WILL NOT NEED TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND. She'll simply get a vibrator and live her life.

The Milk has been given to her free so she doesn't have to buy the cow.

A girl won't enter a relationship for what she's getting without a relationship. She's not dumb.

You and those other helpful men, by being gentlemen, have disqualified yourselves from being made a boyfriend.

A girl gains far more from 10 guys in her friendzone than she gains from 1 romantic boyfriend.

That's why friendship with men is so important for women. And that's why men must not be friends with women. Because to be a woman's friend is to be her boyfriend but without her being your girlfriend.

If every man everywhere became as selfish and as stingy with his time, money and favours the way every woman everywhere is selfish and stingy with her pussy, kisses and ass, society would reorder itself in record time. And especially women, having been left to navigate a dangerous world without the male protection and provisions that they take for granted, will be kinder, gentler and more respectful to men. Most importantly every woman will seek her own man to get protected and provided by and there won't be so many single lonely men.

But instead the opposite is happening...

Guys are going above and beyond the call of duty for girls they don't even know. Doing women favour after favour, paying bill after bill, satisfying need after need, of women. For what? To be thanked and made to feel like a "real man"! For validation. SMH.

As a result women are seeing no need to date. They're just hooking up with the few pretty boys for sex and that's it. The rest of what they need they can get without having to date.

If The Milk Is Free, the cow won't be bought. Women are not stupid.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by galadima77(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2022
Peaceyw:
This game of a thing sweet ooo, you and the girl know what your are both doing but will not explicitly say it. Just be dropping innuendos with each other.

I like this reality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Youngzedd(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2022
ubunja:
just went and saw the video. and yes, it's about Hypergamy and how women are willing to share a single man if he's High Value enough. It's what we've been talking about. a woman will rather be number 10 to a top man than be the one and only of low value man. that's a red pill music video and shows female nature in its rawest.

the video also reminds me of something I've always wanted to touch on, now perhaps is the time...
One of the biggest reason why guys fail in getting a GF is because they're looking for a GF while they're SINGLE. it may sound confusing. But never look for love while you're not getting sex. Thats like going to buy clothes while nákéd, it's not going to be easy. cause for one you're hôrñy and desperate. The best way to get a GF is first to have a placeholder girl that you're dealing with sexually,, who's satisfying your physical needs on the regular. then, look for proper GF.
secure the sex first , then you can look for someone you can have something more permanent with. but always have that girl who's supplying sex so you won't deal with other women from a thirst position. you'll simp less, tolerate less and compromise less if you're dealing with a woman and you've options for sex that don't include her. cause the reason most girls themselves play hard to get and seem to have so much sexual discipline and self-control is not that they're morally superior or anything, but that they've options for sex that don't include you. so they're strong and poised around you only because they're literally coming from having sex with another guy just before visiting you. it's why a girl can say "No sex for 6 months" , as a way to see if you love her or not. so herself is she waiting for 6months too? no ways. every single day of that 6 month celibacy journey she's coming to you her pucc full of her own "placeholder guy's" sperm. she's getting heavily screwed on the daily. just not by you. as men this is a lesson we need to learn and practice.

“Women would rather share a high value Man than be saddled with a faithful loser.” - Rational Male

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2022
grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2022
grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2022
grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2022
Think about it

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2022

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2022
grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2022

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2022
"She's suffering from hyperacute postpartum depression" clowns

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2022
cool

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2022
grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2022
Yahoo boys exes

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2022

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2022
Peaceyw:
Who saw what she did there?
mother like daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BotafogoJunior(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2022
pillager:
grin
how he gon ride that wave,single wicked mothers.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Alhabaze:
This made me remembered one of Ubunja's Miseducations: Why Buy The Cow When The Milk is Free? No one would buy the cow when the milk is free - not men, not women.

Ubunja I stand ��
But don't get mistaken. She has her insides rearranged on a regular basis.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
pillager:
grin
The woman isn't in the wrong here.
Deep down,
You knew she was a freek
You knew she is still in contact with her ex
You knew she doesn't like you like that
You knew she doesn't value you like that
You knew you were not her type
You knew she drinks/smokes
You knew she was a bad investment

But because you wanted sex you still went for it. Now you only have your eyes left to cry.
Guys, we have the keys to most of our problems.

Authority: Filter.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
pillager:
grin
I get the point. But what is he doing on a dating site in the first place?
90% (I'm being generous) of all women on dating apps are trash. Knowing this why would any sensible man get into online dating?
Sex.
Because he wants sex and these women know it. So they don't hesitate to mercilessly use men's weaknesses to achieve their objectives.
Men's must protect themselves and one of the ways they can do it is avoiding certain places, like dating apps.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
pillager:
grin
Girls will deny this but it's true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
FACTS

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Second paragraph is so true, I’ve not had sex for a long time now due to personal reasons... and I’ve realized that I’m attracted to girls that on a normal day I can’t even talk to.

ubunja:
just went and saw the video. and yes, it's about Hypergamy and how women are willing to share a single man if he's High Value enough. It's what we've been talking about. a woman will rather be number 10 to a top man than be the one and only of low value man. that's a red pill music video and shows female nature in its rawest.

the video also reminds me of something I've always wanted to touch on, now perhaps is the time...
One of the biggest reason why guys fail in getting a GF is because they're looking for a GF while they're SINGLE. it may sound confusing. But never look for love while you're not getting sex. Thats like going to buy clothes while nákéd, it's not going to be easy. cause for one you're hôrñy and desperate. The best way to get a GF is first to have a placeholder girl that you're dealing with sexually,, who's satisfying your physical needs on the regular. then, look for proper GF.
secure the sex first , then you can look for someone you can have something more permanent with. but always have that girl who's supplying sex so you won't deal with other women from a thirst position. you'll simp less, tolerate less and compromise less if you're dealing with a woman and you've options for sex that don't include her. cause the reason most girls themselves play hard to get and seem to have so much sexual discipline and self-control is not that they're morally superior or anything, but that they've options for sex that don't include you. so they're strong and poised around you only because they're literally coming from having sex with another guy just before visiting you. it's why a girl can say "No sex for 6 months" , as a way to see if you love her or not. so herself is she waiting for 6months too? no ways. every single day of that 6 month celibacy journey she's coming to you her pucc full of her own "placeholder guy's" sperm. she's getting heavily screwed on the daily. just not by you. as men this is a lesson we need to learn and practice.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kipaji:

I get the point. But what is he doing on a dating site in the first place?
90% (I'm being generous) of all women on dating apps are trash. Knowing this why would any sensible man get into online dating?
Sex.
Because he wants sex and these women know it. So they don't hesitate to mercilessly use men's weaknesses to achieve their objectives.
Men's must protect themselves and one of the ways they can do it is avoiding certain places, like dating apps.

The hunter and the prey, but the prey is oblivious

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
chikasnight:
I’ll work on the backend part of this when I’m free, what you said is true we need a backup

Can you do CSS at least small styling, i know backend devs do not like CSS.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
chikasnight:
Second paragraph is so true, I’ve not had sex for a long time now due to personal reasons... and I’ve realized that I’m attracted to girls that on a normally day I can’t even talk to.

just as women are always aiming for Financial Independence, so men must always aim for Sexual Independence. Women are fighting so hard to be financially independent so they don't have to rely on relationships for money , which is a way to live their life free from male control, Men should also fight equally hard to be sexually independent so they don't have to rely on relationships for sex, to be able to live their lives free from women's control. If as a man your access to sex depends on whether or not you're in a relationship you're in trouble.
But it's not going to be easy cause men are moral, and sex outside of relationships is something many men feel guilty about. While lots of men can have sex before marriage, quite a good number have issues with sex before commitment, we all have heard it, "I can't fucc a girl I don't love" "I can't sleep with a woman I'm not in love with".

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Only men can love women with nothing, no education, no sense, no beauty, no work ethics,no job, no money,no manners, no respect, most men default to the bluepill which makes them idealistic and romantic.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
When looking for love or sex, make use of your sense,too much urge, too much desperation will cloud your judgement, you begin to simp and loose frame.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Boss in the house

Please I have a question

Does gyming reduce the size of a man D*ck

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Youngzedd:

“Women would rather share a high value Man than be saddled with a faithful loser.” - Rational Male
yes, Women love sharing a man who's a good provider even though it means he won't have enough time to fucc them all. Women don't mind , actually they like it that way, cause it gives them the freedom, space and time to then fucc the men they really find sexually appealing. It's why all women love being side chicks to married men. It's for the simple reason that they have access to the man's money (married men are generous) while retaining the freedom to do their thing since married men won't be breathing down their neck 24/7 stalking them. It's also why long ago kings had harems and multiple women but the king made sure the only men allowed around those women were eunuchs (castrated men).

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
ubunja:
yes, Women love sharing a man who's a good provider even though it means he won't have enough time to fucc them all. Women don't mind , actually they like it that way, cause it gives them the freedom, space and time to then fucc the men they really find sexually appealing. It's why all women love being side chicks to married men. It's for the simple reason that they have access to the man's money (married men are generous) while retaining the freedom to do their thing since married men won't be breathing down their neck 24/7 stalking them. It's also why long ago kings had harems and multiple women but the king made sure the only men allowed around those women were eunuchs (castrated men).

Golden

17 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Collinser(m), Valwezzy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.