Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762217 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Martinez39s:
@emmaodet

I mentioned you this morning. Check your mention. Cheers

Okay bro.
Have sent you a pm.
Check your mail box.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
heartofcity12:

Exactly!. Guys already predicted that he’s going to see the light with time but he was adamant and stubborn back then, I’m glad he’s seeing things clearly with his own two eyes now, if care is not taken this guy will switch into something women hate more than the redpill itself, he’s just beginning to know about female nature and he’ll learn more with time. The same women he fought and advocate for were the same women that want him cancelled, currently hate him, mocking him and reported his IG page(one of his source of livelihood) till it got deactivated. It’s funny a once hardcore male feminist has completely turned 360 to denounce feminism and rebuke everything it stands for. It’s funny how he has become this, something he himself doesn’t understand. I bet there is still more to come, watch out grin

I remember 2012 -2015 when I used to be active on Facebook, the dude (Buchi Solomon) was a white-knighting nuisance/irritant I would often argue with. The day he called himself a Male Feminist was when I quietly unfriended him.

Where men are hard to convince when it comes to the true nature of women, leave the women to convince them. Nigerian women will never disappoint you in the serving of hot "breakfasts".

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
The ooni of Ife is always settling down with post wall women and Wonder why his marriages are always having issues,he's a westernised beta even if he serves as a paramount ruler among the yorubas, he's still bluepilled as fxuck and since he schooled overseas, many aspects of the culture has not seeped into him, won't be surprised if this marriage also fails

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
The ooni is choosing masculine ladies, Naomi the previously divorced one owned her ministry, this current one is into oil and gas.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
It is what it is bro

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
KennethIbe59:
Boss in the house

Please I have a question

Does gyming reduce the size of a man D*ck

No it doesn't. As far as you don't do indiscriminate use of anabolic steroids. Infact gyming boost penile erection more. The reason why it appears the penis size is shrinking is because as the body size/frame (muscle mass) increases the size of the penis stays the same(non flaccid state). The way an erect penis size of 8 inches would appear on a body builder would be quite different from the way it will appear on a normal dude. On the latter, such penis would appear large but on a body builder with enough muscle slabs the penis size appears normal.
Moreover anabolic steroids only shrinks the testicles but does not affect the shaft.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
Palazee:
The photo below is a picture of a so called female superhero She-Hulk twerking with a female rapper Megan Thee Stallion (whose rap is always about her püssy and hoeing activities)

any attempt to call out their inconsistency in their screenplay and movie plot, will be labeled misogynist,incel etc

Note: it is a family rated show (seriously wonder what they are trying to teach little kids).

Smh

E don cast tay tay na. Lol.
1. The Government needs man to be a Simp.
2. The media needs man to be a Simp
3. The Church, Mosque, Society, etc., needs man to be a Simp.

Hence, a woke man is bad for business.

They're catching your children young. That way, they do not need to bother if you (the parent) is woke beyond the possibility of backsliding. They have your balls in their hands.

Look at all Nickelodeon series. The husbands/men/boys are always stupi.d and dumb and rely totally on the woman for all important decisions even though it has been statistically proven that women are worse at decision making. Lol. They throw that all through the window while telling your children otherwise. And where will you be while the media achieves this? Yes yes, you'll be too occupied with working to feed them and you wife. You're no longer in charge of bringing up your children: woman and the internet is. Bite on that. Lol.

I've seen all three episodes of the movie. The part of that scene that got me laughing uncontrollably (even tho I was disgusted) was when she finished twerking and said "I'll kill for you, Megan Thee Stallon." Lol.

I swear, if they in the end say she's stronger than Hulk eh, I'll f^cking burn down Marvel. Before now, I've forgiven way too many of their atrocities.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
pillager:

1. Texting kills communication and sexual vibes especially when both of you just met recently. The reason is that she is in sync with other guys via texting as she's with you.

2. She can't focus on you because other guys in sync are distracting her. We are only looking at one medium of communication here, let's say phone texting, and we still have myriads of social media apps that she uses to communicate with other guys simultaneously.

3. Even if she has a rapport with you from the onset, validation from other males will reduce her attraction towards you because they are all in an invisible competition with you: to prove that they are better than you and the ones worthy to claim her.

4. If women have this bloated ego and high sense of grandiosity borne out of their solipsism, it is because many men at a time are ready to worship them or even act as a doormat just to win their hearts.

5. Calls are good as it makes her focus her attention on you when you are communicating with her. At that moment of calling, you pause other men from getting in contact with her. But in the end, other men will still call her and erase every impression you have made on her.

6. I collected a girl's number in July, called after a day, had normal laughs and jokes and chit chat and planned for a date. Texted her once but she didn't respond. Called her about a week later, normal chit chats and I ended everything there because she's not interested in me. She said she had a boyfriend and don't want to cheat on him. And she's a 'good' Christian girl too.

And I on the other hand have better things to do than convincing a woman with my human time and airtime, so I let her go.

The rapport when we met was cool but texting and calling couldn't pull the result.

7. So, when a woman isn't into you or was before and later declined, it is not your fault except you know within you that you were the one that fvcked up big time. Rather than bother yourself about why a woman rejects you focus on other women (abundance mentality) or just focus on your life and other better adventures.

8. This now brings us down to genuine desire, she has already preselected you and at the end of the day, after other men have paid obeisance to her, she will pay obeisance to you on your bed. Genuine desire has already filtered you from the pool of other men and makes your job easy with her.

9. Texting and chatting normally reduce sexual tension except if you are straightforward with it as both of you communicate. But it is just like trying to use a hammer to kill a fly.

10. If after your first meeting you establish physical contact with her, and both of you are not distant from each other, you can easily create that sexual vibe.

It is, for this reason, women especially married women should not be allowed to work in men's spaces because any man in that space that creates that sexual vibe in her, will fvck her. Women are emotional, once you create positive emotion via physical contact she will soon succumb except otherwise.

Texting and calling kill sexual vibes. Except you are good-looking and chad though. Or, flexes wealth and status.

DAY 250, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Create physical and emotional bonding when dealing with women.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
tosaino95:
Hey Bro, Are you a programmer or Website developer/Application Software Programmer.
web developer

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. Texting kills communication and sexual vibes especially when both of you just met recently. The reason is that she is in sync with other guys via texting as she's with you.

2. She can't focus on you because other guys in sync are distracting her. We are only looking at one medium of communication here, let's say phone texting, and we still have myriads of social media apps that she uses to communicate with other guys simultaneously.

3. Even if she has a rapport with you from the onset, validation from other males will reduce her attraction towards you because they are all in an invisible competition with you: to prove that they are better than you and the ones worthy to claim her.

4. If women have this bloated ego and high sense of grandiosity borne out of their solipsism, it is because many men at a time are ready to worship them or even act as a doormat just to win their hearts.

5. Calls are good as it makes her focus her attention on you when you are communicating with her. At that moment of calling, you pause other men from getting in contact with her. But in the end, other men will still call her and erase every impression you have made on her.

6. I collected a girl's number in July, called after a day, had normal laughs and jokes and chit chat and planned for a date. Texted her once but she didn't respond. Called her about a week later, normal chit chats and I ended everything there because she's not interested in me. She said she had a boyfriend and don't want to cheat on him. And she's a 'good' Christian girl too.

And I on the other hand have better things to do than convincing a woman with my human time and airtime, so I let her go.

The rapport when we met was cool but texting and calling couldn't pull the result.

7. So, when a woman isn't into you or was before and later declined, it is not your fault except you know within you that you were the one that fvcked up big time. Rather than bother yourself about why a woman rejects you focus on other women (abundance mentality) or just focus on your life and other better adventures.

8. This now brings us down to genuine desire, she has already preselected you and at the end of the day, after other men have paid obeisance to her, she will pay obeisance to you on your bed. Genuine desire has already filtered you from the pool of other men and makes your job easy with her.

9. Texting and chatting normally reduce sexual tension except if you are straightforward with it as both of you communicate. But it is just like trying to use a hammer to kill a fly.

10. If after your first meeting you establish physical contact with her, and both of you are not distant from each other, you can easily create that sexual vibe.

It is, for this reason, women especially married women should not be allowed to work in men's spaces because any man in that space that creates that sexual vibe in her, will fvck her. Women are emotional, once you create positive emotion via physical contact she will soon succumb except otherwise.

Texting and calling kill sexual vibes. Except you are good-looking and chad though. Or, flexes wealth and status.

DAY 250, REDPILL 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Thanks Brother
LIVINGICONREBOR:

No it doesn't. As far as you don't do indiscriminate use of anabolic steroids. Infact gyming boost penile erection more. The reason why it appears the penis size is shrinking is because as the body size/frame (muscle mass) increases the size of the penis stays the same(non flaccid state). The way an erect penis size of 8 inches would appear on a body builder would be quite different from the way it will appear on a normal dude. On the latter, such penis would appear large but on a body builder with enough muscle slabs the penis size appears normal.
Moreover anabolic steroids only shrinks the testicles but does not affect the shaft.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
CaveAdullam:

DAY 250, REDPILL 2022

But note that it is always in a girls nature to shit test you

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
Vicboy1:

But note that it is always in a girl's nature to shit test you

Yeah, that's true. Shit tests are to verify for hypergamy so that she will not make a mistake.

However, modern women are too vacuous for me to bother about their shit tests and busybodies. I got more important things to do with my life and time is not on my side. After all, there are other women, so why should I bother?

You don't force rapport with women, if the vibe is not coming from both ends, leave her alone and take a U-turn. It is scarcity mentality and the chase for validation that makes men remain in the friend zone - "I know she's testing me and will soon change her mind and love me for who I am". That's nonsense.

You may not have the women you want as a man, but if you keep to your standard and do not allow these " teenage adults" to discomfort you, with time, you will start dealing with women who will value you and your time and will think twice before shit testing you.

Thanks.

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mrcritic2:
Good morning guys am sorry for bringing this here but am confused asf....

So here's the thing been dating this girl for two year at the beginning of our relationship I had fight of a vicious sugar daddy in her life that almost ended my life and hers but with the help the police and me being a strong man we over came she promised not to ever cheat on me and so she moved in with me.
Two years later (this present time) I noticed she became cold towards me absent most times from the house and even when we have sex she's so dry that it made me wonder what was up.

So I hacked her WhatsApp and what I saw almost killed me I confronted her and she confessed that she bleeped another nigga and she's been leading on some.other guys...
This girl I paid her school fee, fed her, cloth her and all...

Now her reasons for cheating she said her mom asked her to call it a quits with me because according to one prophet we are not meant for each other....

Second reason she blamed me for not giving her enough attention and not being attentive to her emotional needs. mind you this was a time things where difficult and I had to double up on hustling so I could take care of her sily ass...

Since all this came to light I have been depressed she's still at my house though but. Confused as how to go about it I love this girl... But she has hurte deeply what do you guys think I should do...
Lol, “she’s still in your house”

you’ve done a lot of foolish things. But that “she’s still in your house” line shows you are beyond redemption.

I can’t help you

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Yeah, that's true. Shit tests are to verify for hypergamy so that she will not make a mistake.

However, modern women are too vacuous for me to bother about their shit tests and busybodies. I got more important things to do with my life and time is not on my side. After all, there are other women, so why should I bother?

You don't force rapport with women, if the vibe is not coming from both ends, leave her alone and take a U-turn. It is scarcity mentality and the chase for validation that makes men remain in the friend zone - "I know she's testing me and will soon change her mind and love me for who I am". That's nonsense.

You may not have the women you want as a man, but if you keep to your standard and do not allow these " teenage adults" to discomfort you, with time, you will start dealing with women who will value you and your time and will think twice before shit testing you.

Thanks.
There is a different between shit test and not being interested. Before going into relationship watch if the girl is interested.. And mind me even your wife will shit test u from time to time. Shit test never come to end,And what happens is that a lot of guys do fail the shit test thereby appearing needy. If a girl is not interested don't assume she is interested but playing hard to get. the only way to stop shit test is by manipulating her back

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Alhabaze(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
CaveAdullam:

DAY 250, REDPILL 2022

Nice!

What stood out for me was the fact that you said texting kills communicate & sexual vibes.

What's your thought on sexting? By this, I mean sex chatting a girl.

Do you think it's possible to elicit the sexual tension via sexting which hitherto would have been impossible via normal texting?

Harddon touched on this during his early days & how he had escapades with them lady folks via texting alone. In fact, to him, it's for newbies who are still learning the ropes.

Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
The thing self tire me,

Alot of Men are suffering from scarcity mentality onetis.

Even me way never bleep girl for a long time no fit Jose like that.
kokaneprodigy:

Lol, “she’s still in your house”

you’ve done a lot of foolish things. But that “she’s still in your house” line shows you are beyond redemption.

I can’t help you

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Greatomotoy: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Don't be Afraid to make 'your rules' and to set 'your standard'.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Greatomotoy: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hedgefunds:

Hi , can you share your story so we can learn? And be careful of mentors?
I wouldn't want to, it's two years already and it's best I let go.

I just advise anyone to be careful when it comes to dealing with Nigerians in money matters, most have nothing to drum home about.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
CaveAdullam:

I remember Ubunja talking about this last year about not chatting and texting girls. It is so true, chatting does kills vibes. One thing about me is, once that ubunja drops his thing, i am off to go try it out. 99% it is always true.

I prefer face to face than the texting. I think texting can come in once you have done the do and have become a little closer. I think texting gives girls more leverage as they can choose to reply or ignore your texts at their discretion.

Once i text and you ignore within 5 minutes. I delete the whole thing. I hate texting.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
pansophist:
Ever wonder why she is mad for seemingly no reason and everything you do right to make her happy actually makes it worse? well, the bitter truth there is because

''You ain't her first choice''. She settled for you.

This is why it is important for a man to pick a partner from the pool of women that have already chosen him.

#randomthoughts

FACTOS!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Calm down man. I already expounded this in the post you quoted.
Vicboy1:

There is a different between shit test and not being interested. Before going into relationship watch if the girl is interested. And mind me even your wife will shit test u from time to time. Shit test never come to end,

"Yeah, that's true. Shit tests are to verify for hypergamy so that she will not make a mistake".

Vicboy1:

And what happens is that a lot of guys do fail the shit test thereby appearing needy. If a girl is not interested don't assume she is interested but playing hard to get.

"You don't force rapport with women, if the vibe is not coming from both ends, leave her alone and take a U-turn. It is scarcity mentality and the chase for validation that makes men remain in the friend zone - "I know she's testing me and will soon change her mind and love me for who I am". That's nonsense".

Vicboy1:

the only way to stop shit test is by manipulating her back

Since the shit test is to validate for hypergamy, shit tests cannot stop because women are constantly watching to see if the man they once submitted to is still the same man they are in a relationship with. This can result in divorce even after many years of relationship when the man isn't the same and has depleted in his frame.

However, shit tests can be reduced if she is committed to the relationship.

"Manipulating her back" will not stop her shit tests, well it may reduce them but there are other possible methods to counter shit tests:

1. Maintain frame. Your frame bounces back every color and shape of the shit test. Once she knows what you stand for she will not bother shit testing further even after some trials because your answer will always be either No or Yes.

2. Reverse her shit tests.

For example:

Her: I need 5k for small chops.

You: As I'm here, if I have 2k I will be among the world's happiest men.

3. Ensure genuine desire. If she is the one that chooses you, she limits her shit tests.

4. She's invested in the relationship as a result of genuine desire. Refer to 3 above.

5. Raise your standard, and become a more high-value man. Once she senses that you are flying far above her she will want to shit test less because you now have access to other women. This is a matrix:

A. She may shit tests you to bring you back to your former state to deal with you as previously.

B. She may limit shit tests to make you lower your guard and manipulate you.

You must be vigilant to decipher wheats from tares.

6. Ignore her by maintaining silence or walking away from her.

PS: shit test can be consciously or unconsciously/overt or covert.

Thanks.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Alhabaze:

Nice!

What stood out for me was the fact that you said texting kills communicate & sexual vibes.

What's your thought on sexting? By this, I mean sex chatting a girl.

Do you think it's possible to elicit the sexual tension via sexting which hitherto would have been impossible via normal texting?

Harddon touched on this during his early days & how he had escapades with them lady folks via texting alone. In fact, to him, it's for newbies who are still learning the ropes.

Thanks.

You are not the only one sexting her, there are truckloads of men in queue doing that. The worst-case scenario for you is that some of your competitors are using money to game her.

Sexting is not canceled out here, but it should be used to build upon what has already be established.

Physical contact, then sexual play is how you get it right and faster with women. At that moment you and her are the only ones in the race, with no other competitors.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
RikudoSennin:

I remember Ubunja talking about this last year about not chatting and texting girls. It is so true, chatting does kills vibes. One thing about me is, once that ubunja drops his thing, i am off to go try it out. 99% it is always true.

I prefer face to face than the texting. I think texting can come in once you have done the do and have become a little closer. I think texting gives girls more leverage as they can choose to reply or ignore your texts at their discretion.

Once i text and you ignore within 5 minutes. I delete the whole thing. I hate texting.
it's true bossman. Physical , face to face will always be 100 times better than WhatsApp/Instagram/Facebook messages. When a girl picks up her phone she enters into a fantasy zone where her standards skyrockets and her responses must be begged for and she must be worshipped or else.... And a woman stays in that zone until she puts down the phone and comes back to reality.

A girl who will never in a million years respond to your DMs will respond to your "Hie" in the streets and end up spending some time with you. But that same girl if you talk to her on Instagram she'll open your pics, see what you look like and ignore you. But in real life she can walk with you down the streets and laugh at your jokes. That's because reality and Social media are two different things. Women use Social media as an ego boost.
A woman can boast online and say she can never entertain a man who's not 6feet making 6figures with a 6packs , meanwhile in reality she's being screwed to death by her neighbour who doesn't even have a job. Social media is a fantasyland for women and for a man to get real success with women he needs to put the phone down and get out of the house and go meet women out there in reality. On the streets. That's where the action is. Many times as a man you read discouraging and depressing things by women online and you think the world is ending but you go out of the house and the first girl you meet smiles at you. It may even be that very same girl who's been talking trash about men online. But out in reality she's back to her senses. Face to face is where things happen. Less of the chatting with women online. Cause online is a fantasy.

And a lot of the times how things appear online is not exactly how they play out in the real world. For example,,, here on Nairaland Redpillers and Feminists are at each other's throats daily. It's a gender war. But let me tell you,,, if Redpillers and Feminists were to organise as groups and meet on the streets will there be a fight? Will we chase each other up and down the road with machetes? No. We might like what we see and we may even end up fuccing each other. Cause it's one thing to trade texts with someone online and it's another thing to meet that person in real life. Even Roosh V (Return of Kings) had a woman troll him endlessly and fight him on social media but the day the woman met face to face with him she couldn't shut up about how juicy and muscular Roosh was.

Face to face is where the rubber meets the road. Where the magic happens. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Between a guy who's a 5 sitting with a girl in the park and a guy the girl is chatting with on WhatsApp who's a 10 , between the two guys who has a better chance of fuccing the girl at that moment? A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Obviously the guy who's presently with the lady has a far better shot at the pucc at that moment than that guy who's a 10 but who's wherever he is.

Face to face gents.

71 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Alhabaze(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
CaveAdullam:

You are not the only one sexting her, there are truckloads of men in queue doing that. The worst-case scenario for you is that some of your competitors are using money to game her.

Sexting is not canceled out here, but it should be used to build upon what has already be established.

Physical contact, then sexual play is how you get it right and faster with women. At that moment you and she are the only ones in the race, with no other competitors.

Noted Boss.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
JESHAL:
The ooni of Ife is always settling down with post wall women and Wonder why his marriages are always having issues,he's a westernised beta even if he serves as a paramount ruler among the yorubas, he's still bluepilled as fxuck and since he schooled overseas, many aspects of the culture has not seeped into him, won't be surprised if this marriage also fails
His failed marriage is beyond everything you wrote, it’s a curse he carries on him
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Redpillers you guys should start talking about women’s spells on men for easy manipulation. Many redpillers out there have been captured, so what’s the way out? This is no jokes but reality. � � � I come in peace . It is the reason you read so many bluepilled stories on nairaland front page and many more to come . I’m gradually turning into a redpiller � � �
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
CaveAdullam:

DAY 250, REDPILL 2022

Nice write-up especially number7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
ubunja:
it's true bossman. Physical , face to face will always be 100 times better than WhatsApp/Instagram/Facebook messages. When a girl picks up her phone she enters into a fantasy zone where her standards skyrockets and her responses must be begged for and she must be worshipped or else.... And a woman stays in that zone until she puts down the phone and comes back to reality.

A girl who will never in a million years respond to your DMs will respond to your "Hie" in the streets and end up spending some time with you. But that same girl if you talk to her on Instagram she'll open your pics, see what you look like and ignore you. But in real life she can walk with you down the streets and laugh at your jokes. That's because reality and Social media are two different things. Women use Social media as an ego boost.
A woman can boast online and say she can never entertain a man who's not 6feet making 6figures with a 6packs , meanwhile in reality she's being screwed to death by her neighbour who doesn't even have a job. Social media is a fantasyland for women and for a man to get real success with women he needs to put the phone down and get out of the house and go meet women out there in reality. On the streets. That's where the action is. Many times as a man you read discouraging and depressing things by women online and you think the world is ending but you go out of the house and the first girl you meet smiles at you. It may even be that very same girl who's been talking trash about men online. But out in reality she's back to her senses. Face to face is where things happen. Less of the chatting with women online. Cause online is a fantasy.

And a lot of the times how things appear online is not exactly how they play out in the real world. For example,,, here on Nairaland Redpillers and Feminists are at each other's throats daily. It's a gender war. But let me tell you,,, if Redpillers and Feminists were to organise as groups and meet on the streets will there be a fight? Will we chase each other up and down the road with machetes? No. We might like what we see and we may even end up fuccing each other. Cause it's one thing to trade texts with someone online and it's another thing to meet that person in real life. Even Roosh V (Return of Kings) had a woman troll him endlessly and fight him on social media but the day the woman met face to face with him she couldn't shut up about how juicy and muscular Roosh was.

Face to face is where the rubber meets the road. Where the magic happens. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Between a guy who's a 5 sitting with a girl in the park and a guy the girl is chatting with on WhatsApp who's a 10 , between the two guys who has a better chance of fuccing the girl at that moment? A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Obviously the guy who's presently with the lady has a far better shot at the pucc at that moment than that guy who's a 10 but who's wherever he is.

Face to face gents.
Absolutely true.
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
ubunja:

Between a guy who's a 5 sitting with a girl in the park and a guy the girl is chatting with on WhatsApp who's a 10 , between the two guys who has a better chance of fuccing the girl at that moment? A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Obviously the guy who's presently with the lady has a far better shot at the pucc at that moment than that guy who's a 10 but who's wherever he is.

Face to face gents.

Ask yourself, why is the 5 at the park with her and not inside a room? Also, why is the girl's attention divided by chatting with a 10 while she's with him?

It's simple: She's dry for him and can't wait for the outing to be over, so she needs a distraction which the 10 provides. Once the 5 is done betaboxxing, she's heading straight to the room of the 10 who got her wet through ordinary good morning chats.

You definitely can't get the same result if you switch roles for both guys. Looks is king. Attractive dudes get it easy with women while sub5s find it difficult and always have to apply different technics and manipulations just to sit at a park with a Stacy.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

Ask yourself, why is the 5 at the park with her and not inside a room? Also, why is the girl's attention divided by chatting with a 10 while she's with him?

It's simple: She's dry for him and can't wait for the outing to be over, so she needs a distraction which the 10 provides. Once the 5 is done betaboxxing, she's heading straight to the room of the 10 who got her wet through ordinary good morning chats.

You definitely can't get the same result if you switch roles for both guys. Looks is king. Attractive dudes get it easy with women while sub5s find it difficult and always have to apply different technics and manipulations just to sit at a park with a Stacy.

I understand your perspective but what if the girl and the 5 both live in same vicinity and the 10 lives 30 miles from the girl? Who will fvck her first? What if the park is in front of the girl's apartment? What if the girl is using 10's attention as a ego boost?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.