Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761684 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
You d prize bruv

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
YoobaNesan:
@CaveÀdulllam, just lay my hands on this great works among other books.

Starter pack to becoming "a psychic and clairvoyant".
Goodluck, chief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Boss abeg make we leave politics aside
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
YoobaNesan:
@CaveAdulllam, just lay my hands on this great works among other books.

"Make I come read na...abeg broda"

Please, let me your book-keeper..."share me the plug YoobaNesan".

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leetylee: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leetylee: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Just for humour grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leetylee: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leetylee: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Reminder grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leetylee: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
logicalhumour:

Why all these pedophobia? I refuse to pretend that I don't like teenagers grin All. Men. Do.

So many people conflating child rape with pedophilia, which is erroneous. Matter-of-factly, most child rapists aren't pedophiles.

As an adult, I once got spanked on my ass by a twelve year old neighbour girl. That event, and supprisingly many other similar "innocent" events involving me and teens (right from when I was also a teen) has made me realise that the assertion that "children can't consent" or enjoy/initiate sex is utterly wrong.

Pedophilia IS a sexuality, and I am more likely to identify as one—simply because I prefer younger girls (not necessarily up to 18years) to older ones > 18.

Younger girls truly love, and men also truly love. However, I can't say the same for older girls/women as they get dangerously calculative with age (making it impossible for them to love/innocently love—which is part of the origin of the wahala you guys have been trying to tackle in this thread from day 1)

I love 'underaged' girls.

Rubbishes

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 6:34am On Oct 03, 2022
KennethIbe59:
Boss abeg make we leave politics aside

BRO THAT PIC I POSTED

I WASNT RELATING IT TOO POLITICS

ALTHOUGH IT LOOKS POLITICAL

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 7:37am On Oct 03, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

I WASNT RELATING IT TOO POLITICS
Bro, why did you edit that post about "Ego".
Thats such a good discussion to have.
I had to squeeze some time to come online and reply but cant find it anymore sad ....

Anyways, the summary of my reply would have been "Ego is the second easiest way to Manipulate a man".

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2022
Shola is back on twitter though. I think his handle is @themanshola or something like that.

I love what Kemi, the mad journalist said about Shola's posts. She said she has three young boys who enjoy reading his posts and as a woman, her greatest joy is knowing that her sons won't be manipulated by women.

This reinforces what we've been saying here. Women know what they are doing. They know it is bad. They don't want it for their sons or brothers.
But because you are an effeminate, emasculated pussy, you allow yourself to become become love-struck, allowing a woman to control your frame, becoming a dumb beta-bucks.

All men should wise up!

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2022
Zabiboy:

Bro, why did you edit that post about "Ego".
Thats such a good discussion to have.
I had to squeeze some time to come online and reply but cant find it anymore sad ....

Anyways, the summary of my reply would have been "Ego is the second easiest way to Manipulate a man".

What is the first? cheesy

Anyway, I put down my thoughts in a note when i saw the post but I forgot to share.

"I don't see Ego as a man's enemy. I see Ego as a man's sword; to cut down adversaries when necessary but with such care that one doesn't cut himself too. Or as a cloth to put off when necessary to avoid suffocating oneself.

Self respect, dignity, confidence, honour, and all other similar characters are all branched off from ego. We could say the positive spectrum of ego.

Impulsiveness, arrogance (bad pride) and all other similar characters are still branched off from ego. We could call them the negative spectrum of ego.

Like a thumbscrew, these things could be used to manipulate an individual depending on which spectrum he projects the most. The narcissistic man will be finely manipulated with his attachment to the negative spectrum. The "good" man will be manipulated with his attachment to the positive spectrum.

Not letting yourself be manipulated by any side will require that you understand which spectrum you project the most and like sun Tzu "The man who knows himself and knows his enemy, need not fear the result of a hundred battles"."

PS :
Of course for women, it is the constant need to be validated. To be always right,to be in the spotlight, to be the angel, to be most beautiful, to be the sexiest,etc. More like the narcissistic man.

Make her feel less than any of these and her ego is bruised. The woman who cannot be manipulated is the one who knows how to use this sword.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2022
One important difference between a Confident Masculine Man and simping nice guy.

The Confident Masculine Man has a very low tolerance for bullshit. If the woman is not following his lead or she's not giving him the treatment is desires, he doesn't have to say much...he just dumps her there immediately and go meet someone else.

The simping nice guy is willing to accept and accommodate a woman's nonsense behavior hoping that she may later reward him with sex. Now, Isn't that ridiculous?

These simping nice guys are the reason why lots of ladies act like entiled bitches.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2022
Polynek:

Plank is not hard to me
As for sit up, I always do it 50 den 60 push-ups every morning b4 going out

I do 120 sit ups and 70 push ups a day before hitting the street. I would like to increase the number as time goes on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2022
iamphenomenal:

Like I told my guy, it is school that is corrupting and destroying youths, especially the girls. Most yahoo boys and hook-up girls are students

Meanwhile parents spend their hard-earned money and sweat sending children to school in order to better their lives, not knowing that reverse is the case
If parents could watch videos of what their daughters (beloved princesses) are doing in school, they might kill her or commit suicide

The reason it seemed we had more decent girls in the past generations is because female education was not much priority

Education is doing more harm than good

One 15 year old girl was discussing with her friends that when she gets to university, she will flex well well, that home is boring blah blah blah. I just shake my head.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 11:11am On Oct 03, 2022
Smartb0y:
For all those so called guys that like to think their girlfriends are a rare gem because she's not billing them,just know that someone somewhere is being billed by her.
She's using you for dick and validation while she uses other men for financial freedom.

Wake up grin

Hehehehe.
That is why it's good to use protection when dicking these bitches.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=MJBOLT post=117138112][/quote]

As we forgive those who throws vawulence at us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
satandeterrible:
Shola is back on twitter though. I think his handle is @themanshola or something like that.

I love what Kemi, the mad journalist said about Shola's posts. She said she has three young boys who enjoy reading his posts and as a woman, her greatest joy is knowing that her sons won't be manipulated by women.

This reinforces what we've been saying here. Women know what they are doing. They know it is bad. They don't want it for their sons or brothers.
But because you are an effeminate, emasculated pussy, you allow yourself to become become love-struck, allowing a woman to control your frame, becoming a dumb beta-bucks.

All men should wise up!
but have you noticed he toned down his advice to men about women?,man is moving carefully to avoid suspension

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
but have you noticed he toned down his advice to men about women?,man is moving carefully to avoid suspension
Yeah, noticed that too.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cecco90: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Meedon:

I do 120 sit ups and 70 push ups a day before hitting the street. I would like to increase the number as time goes on.

For the sit ups, do you do them at once?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Little morning exercise goal to build stamina, strength, chest and resilience. Very good for those who work remotely.

50 jumping jack
100 push-ups. 5 set X 20 reps
100 squats. 5 set X 20 reps.

If you can, break up the pushups. Do 20 wide arm, 20 decline pushup, 20 incline pushup, 20 normal pushup, 20 diamond pushup.

NB; I do this 4 times a week but will try doing it daily this week.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
DAY 276, REDPILL 2022

You are not yet the prize until you are confident walking away.

You are not yet the prize until you prove yourself valuable.

You only become the prize when you are significant to yourself. And in absent or present mode when dealing with others.

Authority: Grow.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IhateRetards: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
DaniWhizbang:
Little morning exercise goal to build stamina, strength, chest and resilience. Very good for those who work remotely.

50 jumping jack
100 push-ups. 5 set X 20 reps
100 squats. 5 set X 20 reps.

If you can, break up the pushups. Do 20 wide arm, 20 decline pushup, 20 incline pushup, 20 normal pushup, 20 diamond pushup.

NB; I do this 4 times a week but will try doing it daily this week.

Doing it 4 times is okay na, your body needs rest or else you will cause more harm than the good your trying to acheive.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
the recent man Jeff bezos wife married , they're about to get divorced and according to what I am hearing the man is leaving with nothing, let that sink in ,few weeks I ago I I wrote about how is important to protect your asset,she might have been in love but that didn't stop her from using her senses ,so tell me why as a man you don't want to to think?

Protect your asset! there's no love make nobody deceive you .

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Men are the prize only when they are looking for long term commitment post wall during the epiphany phase, why? societal stigma and shame for ladies being single, they need a life long beta bucking slave blinded by romantic idealism which will serve them the remaining parts of their lives till death and reward him with deplorable duty "I don't want to be barren" sex when she was engaging in the most outrageous sexual activities with her past alphas and exes,they won't settle down in their prime years when they are most attractive but will rather whoxre it up till they become leftovers and seek a gullible brother to commit to thrash that's why they flock religious gatherings post wall.

pro-marriage redpillers won't fall for their gimmicks, our eyes is opened, no matter the sexual scarcity one experience, bachelorhood is far better than commiting to leftovers.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

Hoe-losho dey disguise cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
chigomiced:

Hoe-losho dey disguise cheesy cheesy grin

NASO OOO BRO

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
JESHAL:
Men are the prize only when they are looking for long term commitment post wall during the epiphany phase, why? societal stigma and shame for ladies being single, they need a life long beta bucking slave blinded by romantic idealism which will serve them the remaining parts of their lives till death and reward him with deplorable duty "I don't want to be barren" sex when she was engaging in the most outrageous sexual activities with her past alphas and exes,they won't settle down in their prime years when they are most attractive but will rather LovePeddler it up till they become leftovers and seek a gullible brother to commit to thrash that's why they flock religious gatherings post wall.

pro-marriage redpillers won't fall for their gimmicks, our eyes is opened, no matter the sexual scarcity one experience, bachelorhood is far better than commiting to leftovers.

Blinded by both romantic idealism and religion. Excellent post....

I will marry a left over but won't be committed and she should use her own moni to take care of herself .... that should be your game plan too!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: geospirit, Fattprince23 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.