Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761519 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TarOrfeeek: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
BigBashiru:

Blinded by both romantic idealism and religion. Excellent post....

I will marry a left over but won't be committed.... that should be your game plan too!

You look set to have a short life.

Precedent shows that post wall thots when wifed up can commit the most atrocious murders to maintain exclusive access to their beta bucks

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Cecco90:

For the sit ups, do you do them at once?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
ubunja:
the day men learn that the same exact way they abhor a hoe and are endlessly disgusted by a morally loose woman is exactly the same way women LOVE a manhoe and are endlessly TURNED ON by a morally loose man is the day they'll drop that goodboy image and start winning. WOMEN LOVE A HOE. It's why the 80/20 rule exists. A small 20% of men who are absolute hoes are sleeping around with 80% of women who love a hoe. Women fantasize over a hoe. and as a man that prude image is doing you no favors.

Ubunja, emancipating men from pvssy slaverycheesy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
BigBashiru:

Blinded by both romantic idealism and religion. Excellent post....

I will marry a left over but won't be committed and she should use her own moni to take care of herself .... that should be your game plan too!
dude the marriage IS the commitment. It's literally one and the same thing.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
there's looks , and there's sex appeal.

good looks makes you nice to look at, sex appeal makes people want to have sex with you.

but can sex appeal be learnt and adopted? or it's a case of either you have it or you don't?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

You look set to have a short life.

Precedent shows that post wall thots when wifed up can commit the most atrocious murders to maintain exclusive access to their beta bucks

You are right.... but it depends on the definition of the "wife"....its impossible to marry young girls today.... only 29/30 are available for marriage.... define the relationship before you enter....tell her she has to be bringing money and you take no financial responsibility....

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 2:07am On Oct 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

You are right.... but it depends on the definition of the "wife"....its impossible to marry young girls today.... only 29/30 are available for marriage.... define the relationship before you enter....tell her she has to be bringing money and you take no financial responsibility....

The earlier you change this mentality the better for you.
Lol..
My man wants to wife up a used up hoe.
Good luck.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 2:10am On Oct 04, 2022
ubunja:
there's looks , and there's sex appeal.

good looks makes you nice to look at, sex appeal makes people want to have sex with you.

but can sex appeal be learnt and adopted? or it's a case of either you have it or you don't?
I think this is subjective.
I find Beyonce more beautiful and more sexually appealing that Rihanna.

When it come down to men, you have a point. A good looking guy may be skinny, flabby or chubby, thus lacking sexual appeal.
But a not so good looking guy might have six packs, all the abs and muscles in the right places and in the right proportions, thus having a better sexual appeal.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:13am On Oct 04, 2022
satandeterrible:

I think this is subjective.
I find Beyonce more beautiful and more sexually appealing that Rihanna.

When it come down to men, you have a point. A good looking guy may be skinny, flabby or chubby, thus lacking sexual appeal.
But a not so good looking guy might have six packs, all the abs and muscles in the right places and in the right proportions, thus having a better sexual appeal.
understandable that you feel Beyonce has more sex appeal , just that the overwhelming consensus is that Rihanna is the more sexually appealing to a bigger demographic of men.
And that part about guys is true,, If we look at guys who get the most puccy and the guys who are the most babydaddies it's not necessarily the best looking dudes.
Especially those repeat babydaddies who get plenty of women pregnant they have that pull on women and need to be studied, especially if they're not celebrities and have no status to speak of. Cause the one thing more important than a puccy that a woman can give you is a baby. And a baby is a woman's ultimate investment and sacrifice for a man. So that man who has multiple babymamas is the man we must look closer at. Too bad he's the same man that's demonized and called all types of names. But if a man is getting women everywhere pregnant it first of all means women like having sex with him.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 4:52am On Oct 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

How can you say it is impossible to marry young girl? Which country are you?
Here in Nigeria young girls are getting married

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 04, 2022
CaveAdullam:
1. some readily available men will look past the flaws of these ladies and marry them. But these ladies will never agree to marriage because they have an absurd standard about the kind of men they want. They are low value and impure women but are obstinately in need of high value and wealthy men.

2. Rather than reduce their nonsensical standard, humble themselves in shame and get married to innocent men who wouldn't pay attention to their past lives, they will prefer to stay in the church from dawn to dusk expecting God to bring forth a mate made in heaven.

3. Women should start opting for polygamy, sharing the available men instead of waiting and wasting time. Because in this day, men are getting wiser and they are coming to the reality that there is zilch for them in marriage. If for the sake of children and civilization man decides to enter marriage, he must be constantly applauded and rewarded because he makes the bulk of the sacrifice in providing and protecting a family.

4. If women insist on monogamy they must cut down on their standards, take hypergamy by the reins and lead it to their advantage. By nature, women date higher, but if they desire the love and commitment of a man, they must look past hypergamy consciously.

5. The video shows that time is no friend to women but many of these women are not aware of their biology and future needs and ambitions because they lack quality parental leadership. They would have made good choices under a good family system. However, they only come to this shocking reality when they have passed their prime.

6. Though time may favor men as per biology is concerned, however, if he is unable to rise from bottom to top he will wail like the women who has passed their prime with no man's commitment.

7. Every appearance of change by these women will be superficial because they never built it from the beginning or found its importance. But for the benefit of the doubt, if they can build character, become kind and modest, take care of their trade, control their emotions, and not disdain any man that has an interest in them, they may be lucky with the best man.

Thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Don't marry career minded women.
Don't marry masculine women.
Don't marry ambitious women.
Don't marry strong and independent women.

Their Hypergamy knows no bounds.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 04, 2022
She's at work sucking other mens cock as he's going to be unappealing to satiate her Hypergamy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 04, 2022
women are extractors, their imperative
is to extract from you (time, money, DNA, emotions, logic, sacrifice) and ultimately they will utilise you for their own gains be it through incentivising methods (sex, submissiveness,kindness, flirtation).

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seeker3: 5:58am On Oct 04, 2022
Meedon:

One 15 year old girl was discussing with her friends that when she gets to university, she will flex well well, that home is boring blah blah blah. I just shake my head.
they really see school as a freedom ground for whoring. Was discussing with this girl I was gaming and she mentioned that her folks grounds her. I replied that it's for her own good and she immediately yelled "shebi I'll go back to schoo?!" Omo, immediately my mind switched to hoe phase syndrome. grin Na person wey look and act innocent be this o. You can imagine what awaits her becoming after the strike. She just got admission newly sha

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2022
satandeterrible:

The earlier you change this mentality the better for you.
Lol..
My man wants to wife up a used up hoe.
Good luck.

If you marry 21yo you are in trouble because 98% want to explore and hv their fun....at that age they want to enjoy the attention they are receiving....

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 6:44am On Oct 04, 2022
monerozi5590:

How can you say it is impossible to marry young girl? Which country are you?
Here in Nigeria young girls are getting married

The ones who do get married young are unstable in the marriage, they hv their eyes outside the marriage because they are wondering "what if I find a better man"....they keep wondering this until they hit their decline...

What I recommend to guys is marry the 29 yo but don't play patriarchy i.e she has to fend for herself financially in the marriage....then be with ur younger hotter girlfriends....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by YoobaNesan: 7:13am On Oct 04, 2022
@CaveAdullam, don't say my own is too much oo, I'm just after the sustainability of your dailies for our younger ones.
Why don't you create a telegram group, of no comment and be dropping this thing? This will go a long way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 7:13am On Oct 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

The ones who do get married young are unstable in the marriage, they hv their eyes outside the marriage because they are wondering "what if I find a better man"....they keep wondering this until they hit their decline...

What I recommend to guys is marry the 29 yo but don't play patriarchy I e she has to fend for herself financially in the marriage....then be with ur younger hotter girlfriends....

No. This is a no no for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 7:16am On Oct 04, 2022
monerozi5590:

No. This is a no no for me.

That's the only viable option....later you will say I told you.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

If you marry 21yo you are in trouble because 98% want to explore and hv their fun....at that age they want to enjoy the attention they are receiving....

Whether she's 21 or she's 30 every woman wants to enjoy on Earth, they don't want to suffer, the don't like the stable providing 9-5pm beta whose loyal to them,women are emotional creatures,they hate boredom,they want the good life, that's why they are drawn to mystery such as religion, they would rather share an high valued man,if you can't find between 18-22 yrs then damn well settle down for 25-27 yrs, the younger the more fertile, the lesser emotional baggages the better.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 7:22am On Oct 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

That's the only viable option....later you will say I told you.
Lol. You are making me to laugh. Maybe you are just catching cruise sha.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 04, 2022
Women are creatures of fun, leisure and pleasure,they hate boredom, they want the good things of life, they want to enjoy,they want to be travelling and balling, they need excitement, the don't like the stable beta provider, they want the adventurous alpha, if they can't exercise their hypergamy due to religious restraints the seek solace in the mystery of the supernatural based on their faith.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

What I recommend to guys is marry the 29 yo but don't play patriarchy I e she has to fend for herself financially in the marriage....then be with ur younger hotter girlfriends....

Don't be decieved by 29 yrs old they too want to have fun and ball but because their sexual market value is perishing, their beauty is fading, they are aging, they then start to prioritize beta bucks out of necessity, if they can still exercise their options and have fun without any societal stigma they would, they only show men fake submission and maturity because they want to lock them down,they are already with emotional baggages from past relationships with exes, they are poor bets for happy and stable long term relationships.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2022
Peaceyw:
If she says the sex happened by mistake, then it happened by mistake. grin grin grin
name of the anime ND the episode?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 04, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. It is good that a man should accomplish his ambitions before engaging with a woman full-time - marriage. Or, at least close to accomplishing them all. Except he doesn't have a higher pursuit and purpose other than to satisfy his baser instincts - to eat, play and reproduce - a behavior not too far from the dumb and lower animals.

2. Rich or poor doesn't matter. What matters is if you have a sense of purpose and a contribution to mankind and civilization. You may have the riches to cater for a family, but what legacy will you leave behind after you depart for the grave?

3. Once you get married, your focus is on your wives and children, foregoing your ambitions just to make them live a good life as you dissipate slowly into oblivion. Fatherhood is a sacrificial work, patriarchy is like Atlas, it takes men strong and courageous to make that sacrifices for their families and society. Howbeit necessary, you must elevate yourself before trying to elevate others, it takes a good swimmer to help a drowning man and the lesser to be helped by the greater.

4. You cannot accomplish your ambitions through marriage! Except marriage properly aligns with your ambitions, which is ok and fine. Marriage should be the ending part of your mission leveraging on it to raise good children into responsible adults.

5. Men and women have different primes, 20 and 30 years of age respectively. Getting married at that age is more favorable to the woman than the man because women are more family inclined, unlike men that are status and power-inclined. That age for men is only favorable in a political and economic utopic state. The majority of men in that prime have achieved nothing or less and are in poor conditions. So, it's advisable to shun marriage until they have accomplished their ambitions.

6. Except you are 100% sure that you can leverage your postgraduate degree to get a better job within a short time, otherwise, increase the funds and go start a trade of your own or look for a good master that can teach a profitable and scalable trade or skill.

7. If you are still under your parent's roof don't leave. Give yourself time to learn a good trade or skill before you leave. The world is tough man, nobody gives any fvck about men! Be wise. If you don't have anyone to sustain you, then, look for a job, but you must create time to learn that trade or skill that is capable of giving you a better life.

Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 7:48am On Oct 04, 2022
liamjakes247:
Wish I saw this honest reality way before now a lot would have been avoided

Well, it's not too late to start again. wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 7:49am On Oct 04, 2022
Seeker3:
they really see school as a freedom ground for whoring. Was discussing with this girl I was gaming and she mentioned that her folks grounds her. I replied that it's for her own good and she immediately yelled "shebi I'll go back to schoo?!" Omo, immediately my mind switched to hoe phase syndrome. grin Na person wey look and act innocent be this o. You can imagine what awaits her becoming after the strike. She just got admission newly sha
Na their way.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2022
JESHAL:

Don't be decieved by 29 yrs old they too want to have fun and ball but because their sexual market value is perishing, their beauty is fading, they are aging, they then start to prioritize beta bucks out of necessity, if they can still exercise their options and have fun without any societal stigma they would, they only show men fake submission and maturity because they want to lock them down,they are already with emotional baggages from past relationships with exes, they are poor bets for happy and stable long term relationships.

But that's a man's dilemma - what's a man to do?? I think the solution is to increase one's approach volume to about 300 new girls a month...that's the only way to find a young one dat wants to settle down....me I no sabi again oh

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2022
DieRich5:
name of the anime ND the episode?
don't know, saw it on facebook

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2022
JESHAL:
She's at work sucking other mens cock as he's going to be unappealing to satiate her Hypergamy.

LMAO! grin grin

And the man is so dumb to snap himself & upload it online.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Women break rules for Alphas
Women create rules for betas
This lady removed her scarf in church because of Davido to amplify her smv because he's an high valued man, can she do so when she sees an average man, damn well No, for those seeking NAWALTS in religious gatherings, be more prudent and go for the younger ones, they have higher likelihood of being virgins.

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.