Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2792335 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2022

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Odunharry(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
JESHAL:
You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy

That should tell you a lot about women
Hypergamy..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
MJBOLT:
I thought they said feminism is just equal rights and fair treatment of both sexes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
JESHAL:
You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy
That should tell you a lot about women
Smart guys often go for dumb girls- the sex comes cheap.
Smart girls often go for dumb guys- the money comes cheap.

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
JESHAL:
Never let a woman come between you and your family. Never prioritize your woman over your family no matter how enticing the situation may look.
Veritas.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Pukkalolo:
True talk...but It depends on your definition of "dumb" tho
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
acquisition of Twitter will be beneficial to the like of shola ,Andrew Tates and other men in the redpill sphere ,chai women go report tire
Don't bank on it.
Elon Musk is unpredictable.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Raalsalghul:
KonoZongo,

I wish I could give you a comprehensive reply but I don't have the luxury of time.

What I would say is that you think of life as a game and learn the rules so you can play it perfectly and succeed.

So, it's not a matter of being absolutely good or bad, but adapting depending on the situation, context and circumstance.

Ultimately, this means you can play good or bad so far you get to win at the end and that's all that matters.

Already, the game of romance and intersexual dynamics is being played out here and from my observation, it requires you to play the bad/confident guy or whatever synonyms being used to describe it to win.

There are also other aspects of life playing the good guy might get you results, and in some or most cases you might need to embody characteristics from both spectrums but at the end, I repeat, it's winning that matters.

So, stop thinking in white and black because there's also a wide spectrum of grey in between.

Don't hate the players man, hate the game. wink
Well said brother, at the end it's the outcome that matters.

Every guy should know how to be fluid/flexible when reflecting the good/bad guy image.
It's creates room to be mysterious. Like no one can tell what you're gonna do next, which makes you outrightly unpredictable.

If your attitude is predictable, be it the good guy/bad guy routine, you can easily be manipulated.

Like my bro said, every situation requires observing your environment at that particular moment,what gives and whatnot in order to reflect the right attitude.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Smartb0y:

Well said brother, at the end it's the outcome that matters.

Every guy should know how to be fluid/flexible when reflecting the good/bad guy image.
It's creates room to be mysterious. Like no one can tell what you're gonna do next, which makes you outrightly unpredictable.

If your attitude is predictable, be it the good guy/bad guy routine, you can easily be manipulated.

Like my bro said, every situation requires observing your environment at that particular moment,what gives and whatnot in order to reflect the right attitude.

Gbam!

Nothing to add, nothing to remove.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Emotionss:
Gentle Men I present to you the new 2000 and 5000 naira notes.
Lol ,I didn't know this is out already grin.

The underground stores are full already,they need to compress the money using rar format.

Country that is already below par, *sighs*.
The rate of greed in Nigeria cannot be overemphasized.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adekunlegold9ja: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Smartb0y:

Lol ,I didn't know this is out already grin.

The underground stores are full already,they need to compress the money using rar format.

Country that is already below par, *sighs*.
The rate of greed in Nigeria cannot be overemphasized.
It's fake neww

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
MJBOLT:
As man if you are weak you are nothing but a sacrificial lamb to them
Women don't give a F**k about weak men
If you want to be in a good side of women just be her alpha lover period!!!

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Calibator is seriously using his calibrating machine on different pants this BBnaija season. "You na offline room mate". Lol.

Heartfcity12, you are good I know.

Nerotealth01, you are fine I know.

Ninejwon, oga at the top, you are fine I know.

TR1, where are thou?

Soznn, where are thou? The Lord findeth.

Sajmark, where are thou?

Herbso
rks? Ha!

Hedgefnds, hope you are good?

Emotonss, you are good.

" Lemme gan rant elsewhere".
Bro, work has literally taken all my time... Thanks for checking up on a Niggie, I miss you all... Sajmark will be back and better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
DAY 301, REDPILL 2022

Like women, life's unfair; like men, you must hold it by the horn.

Authority: Strive. Lead.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Adekunlegold9ja:

It's fake neww
Oh right, just looked it up.
They have plans to do a redesign not add new denominations.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fearjah: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
JESHAL:
She wants you to ignore her past so she can devour your future.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 1:44am On Oct 29, 2022
Yea that true …...!

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shuggaa: 5:43am On Oct 29, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Sometimes you don’t have to be too good,you just need to be lucky.

You can be good and not be fortunate.

Just pray for grace,it attracts good luck .

I felt this bro, deep

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shuggaa: 6:05am On Oct 29, 2022
Labadi69:

You watch too many stupid Nollywood movies. Better wake up and go hustle before strong yamayama nack that your coconut head. Lazy youth angry

Lwkmd, this got me man, na too much movies dey worry the boy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adeleketj: 7:48am On Oct 29, 2022
Good morning my people.

Kindly assist me with any amount .

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 8:31am On Oct 29, 2022
Adekunlegold9ja:

About men you mean?
about women, that they don't settle for less and always want the best for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2022
Boss the thing off me
Martinez39s:
I thought they said feminism is just equal rights and fair treatment of both sexes.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2022

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ok

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Men be marrying slay queens and crying of mental health. Na wa cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
most of them are clowns blinded by 'love',they keep acting like they didn't see the red flags before getting married.

heartofcity12:

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
MJBOLT:
most of them are clowns blinded by 'love',they keep acting like they didn't see the red flags before getting married.

I don’t even pity them a bit. Thank you, the red flags are always there but they’re only concerned about how flashy these hoes are, a hoe will always get back to the street or start misbehaving even when in marriage.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
heartofcity12:
Kai! Those of us who know a lot about this marriage stuff are aware that a man who is lamenting in this manner is really go through an awful lot.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
heartofcity12:

I don’t even pity them a bit. Thank you, the red flags are always there but they’re only concerned about how flashy these hoes are, a hoe will always get back to the street or start misbehaving even when in marriage.

At least the skales have fallen off his eyes.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kobams(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
Someoneschild2:

Dark grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Someoneschild2:

I only hope he has learnt

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Martinez39s:
Kai! Those of us who know a lot about this marriage stuff are aware that a man who is lamenting in this manner is really go through an awful lot.

Exactly. For him to come out and rant like this, you already know what’s up.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (2224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.