Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2782054 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Which female psychology books did you read please
AlphaTaikun:

Absolutely @Ubunja.

Most women are not prudes. That's why they are the main consumers of romance novels which they use to recreate their sexual fantasies.

With only words, a woman can be brought to the point where she violently reaches orgasm. Right from the very early 1990s I read an advanced book on female sexual psychology and I never looked at women the same way again. I was blown away.

Even more stunning is the fact that the clitoris is averagely 6 inches long
with the vast length being inside the female body, and the clitoris keeps growing for life! This is one of the reasons women desire more sex as they grow older.

Ubunja, I'm an OG here on NL since 2005, I visit this thread sometimes and YOU as a young man are doing very well to make men understand women! It's very important because the male-dominated society makes females to pretend a lot so as to avoid being called sluts or prostitutes. But if a man is able to hack into the primal female
psychology, she will not leave you alone or ask for a divorce. Worse case, maybe a temporary separation, but she'll always come back because of the advanced sexual imprint on her.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Gentle Men I am tired of sexxx.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osoboshi: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
U guys should check out this thread-women and their fishlike brain by myndd44 a 2014 thread very insightful

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
Share link here please
Osoboshi:
U guys should check out this thread-women and their fishlike brain by myndd44 a 2014 thread very insightful

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
the chickens have come home to roost

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nemesis0147(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osoboshi: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 28, 2022
ubunja:
u are mistaken.
a man can cheat and the marriage survive.coz a man's cheating doesnt bring extras back home.but when a woman cheats she brings home unwanted pregnancies.and years later a man discovers some of the children he spent his hard-earned money were never his.next thing u read in the newspaper a man shot his wife,kids and himself.
there is a reason why when a queen cheated she was executed for TREASON.coz her cheating wud place a non-royal blood child on the throne.disrupting the bloodline.yet a king can cheat and the resulting child be called a Bast*rd.the kid will live but not be an heir to anything.
also women cheating is a disaster coz women physically are highly-perishable goods.their bodies deteriorate with use so when a woman starts sleeping around her husband gets cheated.other men get to make her wife's breats droop and her v*gina loose and open. sex leaves its mark on a woman's body.
imagine if the Biblical Prodigal Son was a daughter.the son is said to have spent his wealth on strange women etc.yet when he returned physically he hadnt deteriorated.Now if that had been a gal,she would have returned with breasts that sagged to the ground,a v*gina as open as a borehole ,not to mention a football team of fatherless kids.
women are just not built for multiple sexual partners.physically they may accomplish that but their bodies will fall apart sooner or later.
u will admit that if 2 women spent the next ten years one married and the other whoring the one who was married wud be in a better fresher body condition than the one who slept around.men know this by heart;thats why most guys wana cheat with a married woman. thats where the freshness is.
OK let me put it in a way u will understand as a woman:A WOMAN WHO CHEATS IS LIKE A MAN WHO SPENDS HIS MONEY ON OTHER WOMEN IGNORING HIS WIFE.coz a woman's body is to the husband what the man's money is to the wife.
women dont get married for sex.they get more sex when they are single.women get married for support.men on the other hand dont get married for support.they get married for sex.when men are single they are celibate.thats the reason why men dont forgive when women cheat.but women easily forgive cheating.coz women are not there for the sex to begin with.but men are.
ok its so confusing i dont think u will get it but i tried to explain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 4:18am On Oct 28, 2022
MJBOLT:
the chickens have come home to roost
This really cracked me up.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 4:27am On Oct 28, 2022
15 reasons you should avoid single mother!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 4:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Nick cannon just has over 10 kids with different baby Mamas, one of his baby Mamas just gave birth to another kid.

The funny fact is that they're are more women who seeing all this still wanna have his kids...

If I wasn't redpilled, I would have been puzzled, but I know better.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 4:49am On Oct 28, 2022
The manipulated men smiley

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 6:01am On Oct 28, 2022
machote:

Back when I was still younger and living with my parents, I had a girlfriend and we went out together and had fun. After some days, now it was time to fvck her, I told her we should do it and she agreed, but there was only one problem, there was no place to fvck her.

My logical brain kicked in, "you can't do anything because you don't have an apartment", "even though she has agreed, won't you pay for the room", "so because of puccy, you want to get a room to fvck", "the place you'll probably get will be too far from your house", "will she even agree to hotel, you'll probably make her feel like a slut" etc.

After all this thinking I said Fvck it!, To hell with all these mathematics and overthinking, I'm getting laid.

I just googled "cheap hotels around my area" and I found one where I could carry out my exploits. And she surprisingly agreed to it and the rest was history.

Many guys miss a lot of opportunities when it comes to women because when opportunities arise they create reasons and instances why they shouldn't escalate things with a woman.
Yes, using logic and common sense can save a man when it comes to women, but it can also destroy your chances too. You just have to find that balance and go with your guts most times.

I hope you understand now.

You are badcheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 6:14am On Oct 28, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. That's why it is called a mating game. If the woman fails to play her part well - to get resources from/reproduce with the man, she will lose; if the man fails to have sex/reproduce with the woman he loses.

2. It is the people that don't understand the mating game and are ignorant of male and female nature that does skew towards either misandry or misogyny. Even those that refuse to play the game - blackpillers, are still part of the game and will be affected directly or indirectly depending on the outcome of the game.

3. Machote is aware of the game and from all indications he is playing well except otherwise.

4. This mating game like other games involves baiting your opponent. In the sexual mating game, an aware man doesn't attack immediately or run into defense at first sight of his opponent. You first try to get a glimpse of your opponent.

5. She already said that she is coming to his house to spend the birthday; a woman will not leave for a man's house without having sex in mind. Except the man is in the friend zone. What Machote needs to do is to make his bait more attractive. Remember: it is a game. How?

For example:

She: I'm coming to your house to celebrate my birthday.

Him: That's nice. Don't worry, I will prepare a good food for you.

Her: Do you even know how to cook?

Him: I trust my special ingredient: love potion, you simply can't resist my food.

Her: please, don't come and poison/harm me.

Him: Ok don't worry, both of us will prepare the meal together. But I like them girls preparing my food in pants and bra so that the food can be delicious.

Her: Hmmm.

Him: Don't worry you'll be fine. An experience you'll never forget.

Her: Ok o.

Him: Just keep me updated.

Her: Ok o.

(A woman has come to my house and it was an unripe plantain and oil sauce both of us ate).

6. No game is void of cost(s). No matter how high the green light, you'll lose when dealing with women. No matter how little the time you spend with women, it is a time that you would have used for something more productive; the food both of you will share would have lasted you twice or more; the little money you spent would have been used to buy something for yourself; you lose more electricity when you put on your AC, Tv sets, ceiling fan, etc. Even if you are offering only a cold glass of water, it is water that you would have used twice.

7. It boils down to how you can use your bait so well that you are not exploited. Ditto for her: her potent weapon is her sexuality, she must be smart when dealing with you else her sexuality is being exploited.

8. Maintain frame doesn't indicate that you must alter yourself into a rocky structure. Your frame is a detector that helps tells you who a person is and how you should relate with the person.

9. You must be flexible and adaptable. Being rigid makes your moves predictable; being nice makes you susceptible.

10. Women don't love bad boys because bad boys are rigid, stoic, and rocky. Women are attracted to these characters in men, however, it is the capacity of bad boys to act emotionally towards women that makes women flock around them.

In women's minds: "for a rigid man to act this emotional, I think I can help him"...she has been lured into his snare. That's players and bad boys for you.

11. Not only that, acting rigid or nice makes them hide their secrets away from you. If you are rigid they think you are a judge and will condemn them. While if you are nice, they act nice too just to take your mind away from any dark secret.

12. You are then left to act like the wings of a butterfly in motion: open and close - You are neither surprised nor judgemental when she gives you a glimpse of her dark secrets, and you are not nice enough to allow her to manipulate you at will.

13. Immediate defense or attack makes you lose the game. Women don't do this and that's why they can successfully lead men into the friend zone. They use their sexuality as bait to manipulate men.

Reverse the game and use bait too and you'll get women hooked.

14. Once women detect that you understand the game and can't easily manipulate you, they either gaslight or shame you or leave. You don't need to be bothered, you played the game successfully. Cheers brother.

DAY 266, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Have fun with women.

Wow! You are badcheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 7:05am On Oct 28, 2022
Vulcanheph:
Currently on Nairaland's front page there's a thread about a guy who secretly did a DNA test on his first child and discovered that the child isn't his own.

I don't know how true it is but the mofo is saying that he doesn't want to confront his wife about it (despite the fact that he feels hurt and betrayed) because he doesn't want to ruin his marriage.

I have never felt like slapping someone so much in my whole life...

Someone should help post the link to the thread here
shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2022
Karlifate:
Strong men are rewarded with pleasant female nature.

Weak men are punished by cruel female nature.

Kosironibe.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 7:44am On Oct 28, 2022
As Ubunja once wrote: "The Puss""y Cartel"

Could this lady and some forces be the one hunting down all the Redpill contents in Twitter---like SHOLA n co. Like the witch hunt is just too much.

Could be plausible; who knows

Random thoughts.

Perhaps a bit of fresh air.

Anyone that knows SHOLA and other Redpill advocates could perhaps tell him in person to reapply for the reinstatement of his account perhaps he might be considered this time.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adeleketj: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2022
B

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2022
She wants you to ignore her past so she can devour your future.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2022
The more you learn about a woman, the less in love with her you will be. Like a laptop, a woman seems perfect at first, but the flaws in her design are revealed over time.

Because laptops exaggerate their innocence, at the beginning it will almost feel like you got the world’s best laptop

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2022
You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy

That should tell you a lot about women

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adekunlegold9ja: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2022
JESHAL:
You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy

About men you mean?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:06am On Oct 28, 2022

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2022
Never let a woman come between you and your family. Never prioritize your woman over your family no matter how enticing the situation may look.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Most men prioritize women's beauty or physical attributes over values or character, while most women prioritize men's resources over physical attributes or character.

Women are smarter than most men in relationships

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2022
A woman would rather be with a rich but evil man than a poor but good man. Men failed to realise they are the real price and women are the real gamers. Women go for what is likely to last in a life time (resources) and not easily replaceable, while men go for what is just for temporary dopamine pleasures (beauty, ass, boobs) and is easily replaceable.

A man can forgo all his resources for what is easily replaceable (women), while for a woman, it's the opposite.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2022
ashewoboy:

You are badcheesy.
Being bad is better than being good lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2022
For more clarification: There are no such thing as 'good girls' VS 'sluts or who_res'. In the real life there's nothing like that; it only exist in your head. ALL GIRLS WANT TO BE bleeped with a hard fucking dick.

The only difference is that the so-called good girls are very protective of their image and reputation so they low-key only Bleep the alpha guys and confident guys whom they feel "safe" to express their true sexual side to. But they make sure they act like innocent good girls to other men so they can be viewed as wife material.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2022
JESHAL:

True talk...but It depends on your definition of "dumb" tho

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2022
acquisition of Twitter will be beneficial to the like of shola ,Andrew Tates and other men in the redpill sphere ,chai women go report tire

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2022
machote:

Being bad is better than being good lol

You knack her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lymelyte(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.