Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2782615 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machoboss: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2022
When a lady tells you about another guy doing better than you, don’t fall for the gimmick. Your question should be; why is She not with that guy?
It often happens when a lady knows She is below your level, She will mention to you some other high status men being her friend. The answer is those men already used her and doesn’t want to be with her and you shouldn’t either.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2022
Build your frame and rule your world

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2022
Suppressing your masculinity for society will do you more harm than you can ever imagine

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2022
They are quick to judge you base on your friends appearance and circumstances but will scream blue murder when you reciprocate.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2022
If a woman wants a man to love and treat her the way her father loved and treated her (like a little princess) Then she must be ready and willing to love and treat a man the same way his mother love's,respect and treats him generally.....

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2022
Avoid damaged women!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2022
Only the legend can understand better

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2022
The true definition of a Simp

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2022
If she ain't giving green light abort mission
Hard to get is for the SIMPs

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dotunibrahim7(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2022
Dabronze:
If she ain't giving green light abort mission
Hard to get is for the SIMPs
nice

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 0neal(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2022
A 37 Yr old lady quoted me on a thread https://www.nairaland.com/7385589/say-womens-late-marriage-issues

She proved the point Rollo made in the third book of the Rational Male series "Positive Masculinity"

Misery really loves company

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Women always single it depends on who is asking
Never trust a bitch!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
DAY 300, REDPILL 2022

And of a truth, she will not consider the past you shared with her because she once manipulated you not to look into her past.

The past impedes hypergamy.

Think about this slowly.

Authority: Vet her.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KonoZongo: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Good day guys.
Ubunja I salute you.
I just turned 24.
I been thinking lately,analyzing my life for some days now. I came to understand what ubunja was saying,when he urge us to think for ourselves and don't give a Bleep about society .
My observations during this period :
1)Man is man's greatest enemy,am in my final year in school. My project supervisor don't pick my calls but when girls call him,he picks up immediately.this a married man oh.
men at the top derive joy from the confusion of men at the bottom.
2) my guys , i mean the guys i grew up with they are all rich. They are into fraud.
But am playing the Good guy for who I don't know.
Am smart than all these guys put together.
They are even kinda contesting among them who will house me after school.
Am not that broke,I can eat anything I want.
I can go anywhere I want.
I can buy the sneakers I like.
Cheap clothes look expensive on me because of my physique.
3)Girls cannot love, just forget it.
The girls I have been mean to ended up lusting after me.
But the once I was nice too felt bigger than me.
The only two person I love to death is my elder brother and his son thats my nephew(the boy looks like me).my parents are late so I don't have much to lose.
I have two sisters one is married,the other one is doing her Nysc while weighing her options for marriage. I care about them and help them in anyway I can.
So am kinda confused now ,I continue playing Good guy in this wicked world the wolves will feast on me.
Or I become a big wolf myself feast on weaklings.
Like tate would say is player vs player.
Somebody has to loose for another to win.
My father was a strong man.
Heard his story,up to today people still don't mess with us because we bear his name.
If he was alive,I would have talked to him man to man.
Brothers my story long.
advice is all I seek.
Thanks

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2special(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
ubunja:
don't be fooled prophet,, women are masters at adapting. They're just being anti feminist out of necessity. As a survival tactic. The women who are still benefiting from feminism are still singing it's praises. Those women who are no longer benefiting are raining curses on it. Both groups can just go to hell !

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
guys who've been looking for the Pímp God channel on YouTube, find him here: https://youtube.com/channel/UCC7TjnBKgYq78DAQayfumoA

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
KonoZongo,

I wish I could give you a comprehensive reply but I don't have the luxury of time.

What I would say is that you think of life as a game and learn the rules so you can play it perfectly and succeed.

So, it's not a matter of being absolutely good or bad, but adapting depending on the situation, context and circumstance.

Ultimately, this means you can play good or bad so far you get to win at the end and that's all that matters.

Already, the game of romance and intersexual dynamics is being played out here and from my observation, it requires you to play the bad/confident guy or whatever synonyms being used to describe it to win.

There are also other aspects of life playing the good guy might get you results, and in some or most cases you might need to embody characteristics from both spectrums but at the end, I repeat, it's winning that matters.

So, stop thinking in white and black because there's also a wide spectrum of grey in between.

Don't hate the players man, hate the game. wink

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KonoZongo: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Don't hate the players man, hate the game. wink[/quote]

I Appreciate�.
Thanks man.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Badadvisor: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
benzene00:

Guy e be like say ur beard just start to dey grow new

make person hear word abeg
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
@Konozongo....I'd give a thousand times of what I am now to start or rewind life back to 24, given what I know now based on redpill...Let me not kid you, I ain't no dead beat right now but if I had redpill @ 24, I'd sure be the President.....of the United States, by this time. My point is, you still have the, sweet and most valuable commodity in the world, luxury of time to write your own ticket. A ticket that can take you any where you imagine in life, that's what the knowledge of redpill has placed in your hands....And so, I urge you not to f**k it up with depressive and anxious thoughts borne of an inherent blue pilled mindset... Because 24 will not rewind itself again, you've got to use this knowledge and time to seize the initiative, write you own story so that when you look back at age 40, you gonna be like " f**k yeah, I made it"..

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Omini247: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dabronze:
Only the legend can understand better
Don't try this Literally either of the two could kill you while you asleep. ....the poor girl or the heavy bike

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nemesis0147(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 283, REDPILL 2022

LESSONS LEARNT FROM THE MOVIE - TOPGUN: MAVERICK

1. Be skillful as a man. Know the details of your work and do it well.

2. As a man, you may not get all the accolades and promotions you desire when doing your work, but just keep doing it and soon you will break through just like Maverick.

3. As a man have other men that trust in you and your skills. These men will always spur you into action anytime or day or whenever you feel low. Just as ***holland*** to Maverick.

4. If you are competent you can break rules and go free. You go free because you have intertwined yourself in the legislation, and the lawmakers know how important you are and how dangerous it will be to lose you.

Maverick reach Mach 10 and got to Mach 10.2 even though it was against his boss's rule. It was a record that prepared him for the future. He also used one of the most expensive aircraft to practice ahead of a mission.

5. Have good allies that will stand by you. Ice stood by Maverick making him indispensable as far as the Topgun is concerned. However, Maverick's competence helped him when Ice died.

Authority: Be competent. Be skillful.
Sometimes you don’t have to be too good,you just need to be lucky.

You can be good and not be fortunate.

Just pray for grace,it attracts good luck .

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adekunlegold9ja: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
Karlifate:
A woman interested in you from the onset will flow naturally when conversing.

You don't have to force vibes.

This is absolutely true

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haynnie: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
“Babe hustle o .. hustle o” lol typical broke girl anthem

These vvomen claim to love money more than sex. Surprising, they get pregnant instead of of getting rich

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Johnboom: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
--Your mother is the only woman who will love you for you, rather than your power. Corollary: if your mother was a heartless narcissist, you have never known and shall never know a woman’s least conditional love.

-If you compare a potential love interest to your mother, your love interest will disappoint you. Corollary: unless your mother was a narcissist, in which case you will get exactly what you expect
Good afternoon Sir, Pls are you Mr Pistotital the vegetables guru. Pls could you chat me on 08032781837. Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
Haynnie:

These vvomen claim to love money more than sex. Surprising, they get pregnant instead of of getting rich

They typically get pregnant for idiots then engage in hookup to find beta bucks.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
Haynnie:

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Badadvisor: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kings you can clearly see this when a girl truly loves and cherish you she's going to spend her on money to keep the relationship working out.
This is what i learnt this year, If a girl keeps trying to suck you dry trust me that's a very good reason to dump her ass.
men who are valuable rarely spend on these girls, now she's out shouting to the whole world she's been the one financing the relationship trying to make us believe a man who drives a Maybach of 50m plus and owns his personal house in Lagos island is broke and can't afford to stock up his fridge With foodstuffs.

That's the Instagram link of skiibii reaction to her outbursts grin cheesy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkJAwJks3wH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I'm sure after watching skiibii reaction she's going into 2 weeks of depression, if you want to hit harder and make her consider the sniper way then get a way fresher girl anytime soon and in one way or the other she's going to know.

Use your money for to improve your life bro stop spending on these girls.
Build yourself, you deserve better.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
I attended our village annual meeting recently and I can not help but noticed that 40% of the married women between the age of 35 to 50 are widows.

Other men saw it as nothing and even attributed their husbands to death to business related stress and whatnots, My Redpill awareness thinks otherwise.

Can somebody please explain to me why In our society today it is commonly acceptable and even to an extent expected for a man/husband to die from the age of 35 to 65 years of age...

Why in God's name is it commonly acceptable and even expected by society that a married woman in her late 40s upward should be a widow or at least close to become one ?

But at the same time, finds it unacceptably suspicious when a man becames a widower below 80 years of age especially if the wife was richer than the husband...

Why are men killing and dying for people that will not appreciate their sacrifices ?

When will men realize they are more than just a provider and a protector ?

When will men start living and enjoy life instead of just surviving ?

As a man when was the last time you spend YOUR money on YOURSELF ?

When was the last time you were Truly happy or laughed a heart felt laughter ?

If you collapse today all in the name of making your wife/girlfriend Happy, I assure 1 year after your death kabiru the meat seller or Emeka the supermarket sales boy will mount your wife.
Yes the same woman you died trying to pleased and satisfied and guess what.

There's nothing your spirit can about it.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KonoZongo: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
[quote author=ichidodo post=117917276][color=#1980BC][b] @Konozongo....I'd give a thousand times of what I am now to start or rewind life back to 24.
Big Boss ichidodo.
Am never gonna play it safe again.
Your words mean alot.
I would run with it.

Guys we have to celebrate this thread, some how maybe December in some classified location in lagos and also fly ubunja in.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
Omini247:

Don't try this Literally either of the two could kill you while you asleep. ....the poor girl or the heavy bike
No you don't understand isn't about the picture in particular is state of mind
As man your priorities shouldn't be about woman it your hustle that put food on the table should be at the top of priorities
Woman should be the least of them all
I hope you understand Now!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
We live in a blue pill society, no Reasonable Redpill guy will come out for such....

[quote author=KonoZongo post=117922322][/quote]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.