Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760865 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Regex:

E get one simp weh deh eye am weh run am 2k now.

Good for her grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
He’s got points..

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
I will always support that anyone who have plans for women now, or maybe later in life should try to engage them. Sometimes they don’t correctly follow the pattern we preach here because the game improves everyday but how will you you know if you don’t engage them.

Calibrator:
What use is a loaded gun if you are not aiming it at a target?

To me, it would be a waste to be privy to all these knowledge and choose to avoid girls.

Heck, sometimes I act bluepill in an act of self sabotage to see things from majority other's perspective and thank heavens for the opportunity to be redpilled.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Francis95(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
heartofcity12:
Trolls saying Francis95 should have bought the girl 200 naira coke obviously don’t know how manipulative girls are. They even sounded like the girl is the only girl to ever exist, like he’s losing out to be with her like she’s some prize, they forget that a girl that likes you won’t even bill you in the first place. Once you pay the 200 naira for coke, she’ll bill you for something else, you keep paying until you’re tired of paying yet with nothing to show for it, they always start their billing from somewhere. Francis95 passed that shit test with flying colors and ppl should just let him rest. There is no crime in saying No! He’ll get another girl that’ll show interest and won’t bill him, he should only deal with such girls.

Thanks bro, I am course rep in my department. I am very good looking with muscles. I don Bleep girls tire as we resumed sotey I'm praying the semester comes to and end asap so I will leave Ph and go back to Anambra so my dick will rest. From my own class, to my junior colleagues that always get number from God knows where, they dm me and want a date, from there na my room straight and they all want commitment which I'm not giving. All I do is workout, I no too get money sef.

I'm not bragging, I just wan reply that Yama yama Labadi

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Children are solipsists.

Remember when as kids we thought adults have it easier so we wish to grow up as fast as possible and be adults ourselves.

It’s same with vvomen

Vvomen are solipsists as well. They think being a man is easier. ( talking to the feminist and d masculine fem@le)

Children become adults and awaken but vvomen never become men so they never awaken.

©EMEDIONG SUNDAY | FB

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
Francis95:

Thanks bro, I am course rep in my department. I am very good looking with muscles. I don Bleep girls tire as we resumed sotey I'm praying the semester comes to and end asap so I will leave Ph and go back to Anambra so my dick will rest. From my own class, to my junior colleagues that always get number from God knows where, they dm me and want a date, from there na my room straight and they all want commitment which I'm not giving. All I do is workout, I no too get money sef.

That’s the beauty of the internet and anonymous forum. Anybody can be whatever he dreams of being.

Continue dreaming that you are a good looking guy with muscles wey dey fukk many fine fine girls. (That’s why you dey this thread dey learn yamayama nonsense from jew men abi?).

Las las you go still come back to your soapy filled poor man reality when one wicked mosquito bite that your bald head there angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Francis95(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Labadi69:

That’s the beauty of the internet and anonymous forum. Anybody can be whatever he dreams about being.

Continue dreaming that you are a good looking guy with muscles wey dey fukk many fine fine girls. (That’s why you dey this thread dey learn yamayama nonsense from jew men abi?).
Las las you go still come back to your soapy filled poor man reality when one wicked mosquito bite that your bald head there angry
You are a comedian. Abeg lemme o grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Francis95:

You are a comedian. Abeg lemme o grin

Meanwhile I just see your picture. Na that Onitsha jeans and red Aba made imitation timberland boot you dey use catch all those fine fine gehs on campus for your dream

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
heartofcity12:
He’s got points..

You must be very dull if you believe Mr Eazi and that unknown boxer are Temi and Cuppy’s class. Yamayama fall on your bald head for posting that false nonsense. Lazy youth angry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
waywardpikin:

I dunno why you bother. Sèx and food from an ex? I am disgusted.

Even if it's for worthy connections, who she epp?

You don't go about accepting help from anyone and even if you do you have to gauge and measure if it's worth accepting, it is usually not worth the hassle in the end.

How have you been living your life that it is only your ex that has the key to your destiny in your hands? This level of thinking is absurd.

Sometimes even, it may come to a choice between choosing your ego or accepting her useless help, bearing in mind that any so-called help from a female species come with strings attached. Deny it if you will. For someone like me, I'll choose my ego if necessary. I don't live my life hoping to be at the mercy of anyone for anything.

I had a married ex who came out of the blues trying to rekindle past memories and whatnot. She has always been a boss lady doing well for herself. Back in school, I nearly got married to her due to pressure from her and her family to settle down. Bear in mind that I was a broke aśs final year student. Nevertheless, they assured me that they would sponsor the wedding and set me up for life. However, they refused to get me anything to do while mounting pressure on me to get married to their daughter. Who does that?

I analysed the situation and saw it wasn't good for me and so I jakpaed for my life. This is despite the fact that they rented a two bedroom apartment for I and their daughter, and were even offering me a job in her (single) mother's company. It struck me as a tale similar to the story of Esau who sold his birthright for a pot of porridge.

I broke up, collected all the curses and swears they had to throw at me and kept it moving. Babe resurfaced in 2019 with tales of love and repentance. She's even bigger than she was before financially, running a branch of her mother's outfit in Lagos with two personal cars for her to do as she pleased. At that time I'd bought and sold my first car. Bought from the proceeds of pure hustle and sold in order to meet up with demands from family. If u be first son u go know say e no easy.

I asked about her husband, she told me they were divorced. My birthday came around and I threw a small party at the beach, she saw proceedings on WhatsApp, complained she was bored and I didn't invite her. I told her to come if she wanted to. She came around in record time... from Ikorodu o!

We got wasted, ended up having sèx in the back of her car, she took me home, we had sex the morning after, a leg of my sneakers got missing and I had to go back home with a pair of bathroom slippers. My missing sneaker turned up "miraculously" weeks later which she offered to bring back to my place. She brought it along with my birthday gift. All the while, she was down for whatever, friends with benefits, relationship, friendship. All she wanted was to have me in her life. But ultimately it must have been for a purpose, one which I may not be favorable towards.

We had sèx that final time, and afterwards I ghosted her. She's richer than me and better off. I don't feel like I missed anything ghosting her, because eventually when it becomes clear that I'm not able to give her what she desperately wants, I might not be able to predict what she would do in retaliation. The easiest way to harm a man is either through food and sex. If you go about accepting favours, that would be the quickest way to receiving some disrespect.

I guess I'm in the minority on this, but I don't live my life believing that any one person holds the key to my ultimate breakthrough. Not family, not friends, talk less of an ex. And statistically speaking, the people in the first two categories are more likely to offer life-changing help to you before a useless ex. Let's just be real for a second. Unless your family and friends are nothing to write home about.

Food and sex from an ex? I laugh!

That's how I 'rented' a relationship for a little over a month. It featured intense penising and all the works. When she started showing red and indigo lights, I cut my losses and ran. No stress, no quarrel, nothing. I no get time.

That's how she messaged me out of nowhere that she was around my area and she wanted to see me. See me? Me wey chop you run? What if she wanted to come and pour me battery acid? What if she was on a revenge mission?

You see, where most men would think about sex and food and other fringe benefits, I think about SAFETY FIRST! Women are not so nice and if you give them the chance they will fùck you up totally.

In fact, sometimes it is better to toast a new girl afresh and turn her into what you want her to be (even if it's for a short time), than going back to an EX. An ex ain't no fuçking unicorn. You fùcking left her for a reason!

Most times, you will find that the juice is not worth the squeeze. No one man/woman has the key to your destiny. Copy that!

XOXO.
you're right. Women are not that nice

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danielkelly: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hey Itzlinda
i would like you email me
the nuggets
on user=stylesenterprise01@gmail.com
Itzlinda:

It is not misogyny. The guy loves women. He said you just need to stay wicked to them.

Drop your WhatsApp. I'll forward it to you ASAP. The guy is the coldest guy I've ever seen. I'd buy him kunu for making my day. The way he dealt with the girl really sweet me

He knows nothing about redpill but control women more than any guy I've ever seen.

He's been in street since we are very young.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Francis95:
Yesterday at my Faculty, I saw a junior colleague seated in the stair case with her coursemate (guy). I had met the girl once inside one of the classrooms but forgot to get her contact. She is quite beautiful like very cute and tall. So as i saw her in our Faculty building yesterday I signaled her to come. She came, after exchanging pleasantries and all I asked her to give me her contact so I would call her later because I was actually in a haste. This girl told me that she will only trade her number for a chilled coke. I told her I'm not getting her any drink, she said no problem that that's what she's gonna trade her number with because the weather was really hot.
I turned my back on her and left smiling cheesy . I wasn't surprised because I know Simps have been doing that for her. Thank God for Redpill.

You did well. There are also other ways you could have handled it too. I think cave's comment was cool.

I have had a somewhat similar situation. I told her to come to where I was seated and that I wanted to talk to her(She is someone I already knew and was flirting with). She said how much will i pay her to come. I didn't say anything to her. At the end of the day na she come dey chase me.

With girls, I have observed it is best not to take what they say at face value. Take it as a joke and still go along with your intention (I can tell you know this already)

Most times they say what they say for the sole purpose of catching you off guard and gauging your reaction.

Next time you see her (that's if you are still interested) strike up a conversation with her then request the number again.

Watch her body language if she reminds you about the coke with a slight smile then you know the coke is not her problem but how you respond to the test. If her body language is cold, just move to the next one.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tekahashi: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
wonders will never seize to amaze me, I weep for most guys, I don't know what goes through their head sometimes, here's what happened today; there's this guy, he has a generator which he puts on most of the time, girls usually go there to charge phones(normals na)there is this particular girl that used to come and charge almost everyday, she plugs and leaves, she doesn't stay around, so today she plugged her phone and left, the guy wanted to go out later on, he turned off his gen and went out, coincidentally the girl came to pick up her phone but the house was locked, she waited for like an hour and left, this evening the guy came back, the girl came later on and was ranting on how he had caused her to miss an important call, that she would never charge her phone there again (really? is that one punishment ) my brothers shocking to me this guy is still pleading with the girl to forgive him, even bought her drink which she rejected, ha!

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hopefulLandlord: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tekahashi:
wonders will never seize to amaze me, I weep for most guys, I don't know what goes through their head sometimes, here's what happened today; there's this guy, he has a generator which he puts on most of the time, girls usually go there to charge phones(normals na)there is this particular girl that used to come and charge almost everyday, she plugs and leaves, she doesn't stay around, so today she plugged her phone and left, the guy wanted to go out later on, he turned off his gen and went out, coincidentally the girl came to pick up her phone but the house was locked, she waited for like an hour and left, this evening the guy came back, the girl came later on and was ranting on how he had caused her to miss an important call, that she would never charge her phone there again (really? is that one punishment ) my brothers shocking to me this guy is still pleading with the girl to forgive him, even bought her drink which she rejected, ha!

I strongly suspect there's more to the story than meets the eye

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TinubuPikin: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
AyoII:
Children are solipsists.

Remember when as kids we thought adults have it easier so we wish to grow up as fast as possible and be adults ourselves.

It’s same with vvomen

Vvomen are solipsists as well. They think being a man is easier. ( talking to the feminist and d masculine fem@le)

Children become adults and awaken but vvomen never become men so they never awaken.

©EMEDIONG SUNDAY | FB
Nice quote

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Calibrator:
What use is a loaded gun if you are not aiming it at a target?

To me, it would be a waste to be privy to all these knowledge and choose to avoid girls.

Heck, sometimes I act bluepill in an act of self sabotage to see things from majority other's perspective and thank heavens for the opportunity to be redpilled.
Buh You can't load a gun and start aiming at every target you see,you can only aim when youre being attacked or when you wanna go hunting,only then will then loaded gun be useful to you... Avoiding girls doesn't mean that your knowledge of the redpill is a waste of time, Redpill also teaches how you can improve yourself generally. Me for one have come to find out that the modern woman is Selfish and Entitled and really don't have anything to offer apart from their sexuality so avoiding them is very healthy and good for me until i need them. A girl sent me a dm after 3½weeks that she did like i wasn't there,we got chatting buh I knew immediately that she wanted something,after the pleasantries,then she said her birthday is coming up,hope I'll give her a gift. I simply told her am not her father neither am I the guy banging the shit outta her and i ghosted her,buh then before her request, I've already known from a million mile off that once they reappear like that,they want to beg. Your loaded gun are Meant for Two Reasons, WHEN YOU REALLY WANT TO HUNT AND WHEN YOU'RE BEING ATTACKED

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Learning Never Stops,figured i should have let you guys on this before now but anyways better late than never. You guys can look this man up on YouTube,his teachings was what kept me strong before i stumbled on this thread.... On one of his videos,he said "THE CAPACITY FOR DANGER AND THE CAPACITY FOR CONTROL IS WHAT BRINGS ABOUT MORAL VIRTUE". I haven't bothered to look him up on social media because I prefer watching him say it... I bet you won't regret it .. One Love.....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:20am On Nov 22, 2022
DAY 326, REDPILL 2022

If you don't know what it means to be a man, you will always be afraid of being a man.

Authority: Be a man.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2022
heartofcity12:
this guy na legend before before cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Francis95:

Bleeping around isnt the best for your spiritual life.... a word is enough for the wise... red pill doesnt mean sleeping around and using women around. Negative karma also awaits those who use women. Here is what you should do: if you want to sleep around, also look for a woman that wants to sleep around - then you likely wont have many issues (opinion). But dont deceive a woman that wants commitment, sleep with her then run away - the repercussions await you either now or in decades to come. dont do things you will regret later.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2022
Lazy youths wey dey drop aza and personal details for that hopeless calabar kidnapper see wetin he go use una do as Xmas dey approach.

I pity you idiots when the yamayama land on una head. Continue to dey beg instead of hustling lije your mates. Stupid lazy youths! angry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 8:36am On Nov 22, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 326, REDPILL 2022

If you don't know what it means to be a man, you will always be afraid of being a man.

Authority: Be a man.

Short man what do you know about being a man wey give you the right to want to cash out? You wey dey beg up and down for Nairaland with your name and aza all over Nairaland?

If hunger dey wire you, better continue your begging and stop thinking say you can cash out from gullible lazy youths. Yamayama fall on that your short body there angry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2022
For no reason should you sit a woman down and tell her your insecurities, your weakness and the secret to your power (wealth).

The day you guys fight, those secrets that you shared with her during sweet times, those weakness that you shared in your attempt of being in touch with your emotions are the first to be exposed in her attempt to bring you down.

Don’t be a foolish man to think she would protect the secret of your wealth when you aren’t together.
I knew a lady who shared her fiancé secrets of success with some new guy she fell in love with in her attempt to help him get on his feet.
By doing that she empowered another man to become a strong competitor and threat to her fiancé even after they all broke up the new man is still a threat to the ex business.

At that moment I understood why the villain always go through the wife to get to the actor

Modern women are always clamoring that men aren’t emotional enough and yet emotional manipulation is their greatest weapon.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Don’t sweat it your girl is probably different. grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2022
Always use your head guys.
When a woman wants you she will tell you how her husband doesn’t satisfy her, how he is incompetent, how he can’t last long in bed.
She will tell you that she is sexually depressed and frustrated in her marriage.
She only needs a friend to confide in.

And also you should remember that most men strongly believe that their wives are angels, they see their wives as their most prized possession. They believe their woman can do no evil therefore you have invaded his home and have gotten his Angel to do what she wouldn’t normally do.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2022
Look at your messages with her...

- Who's writing more?

- Who's writing back-to-back?

- Who's writing after long delays?

- Who's initiating the conversations?

If you answered "me" to any of these questions - she's not into you.

NEVER be the one crushing harder than a vvoman

©EMEDIONG SUNDAY {Facebook)

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Starkz9898(m): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2022
Labadi69:

Meanwhile I just see your picture. Na that Onitsha jeans and red Aba made imitation timberland boot you dey use catch all those fine fine gehs on campus for your dream
grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2022
Martinez39s:
grin Another funny thing, if you haven't noticed, is the way some come here, look at our many discussions and insights into female nature and act like our many discussions are just us constructing too many unnecessary dogma and cumbersome rules in an attempt to attract/handle women and have sex. They make us seem like people who are confused, inexperienced and misled, and people who are just confabulating or regurgitating tons of unnecessary, unrealistic, dogmatic and irrational maths/theories in this regard. I won't even discuss those who act like our discussions are just disgruntled musings and rage of unsuccessful, inexperienced and sexually frustrated men, neither will I discuss those that make it seem like our many discussions are 24/7 time-wasting activities of unproductive men who have nothing to do than to be obsessed with women.

They do this disingenuous or ignorant nonsense just to make the point that the principles of attracting women and having sex isn't too hard, that it's just simple. Well, they should tell us where we said it's hard or made it way too hard like climbing seven mountains and seas. They make this point as they raise their shoulders and act like they have the experience and knowledge, and things in this regard are very easy for them. You know, like they know the way, the smart and simple way... no stress, while we are the ones haphazardly roaming in confusion and ignorance, like headless chickens, with our silly dogmas and theories. What cheap nonsense! Do they think this silly game will score them points? You see ehn, the need to make a good point by any means and chase relevance/attention will make many become clowns before smart folks who don't fall for cheap games and can see through people.

We have discussed how all roads leads to sex (I am sure most of them are unaware and don't get the context), but our many discussions involve manifold subject matters, other than getting sex, that are in line with the purpose of this thread.

==================
If they can't pick want they want from this thread's rich buffet and leave the rest, that's their business.

If they really think we are forming a religion or cult with this red pill stuff and imposing dogmas and doctrines on everyone, they should leave us alone with our "religion" or "cult." After all, we are not forcing anyone to join the red pill and there many other threads to go to. They can even create their own threads.

If they think they can do things better, let them simply create their thread.

Funny enough, the redpill did not start with this thread.

Sagamite has been talking about this, years back.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I disagree. men control sex, women control reproduction.

How

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hopefulLandlord: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2022
Karlifate:

How
women determine if they'd have your baby or not. they can chose to abort

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2022
princekami:
For no reason should you sit a woman down and tell her your insecurities, your weakness and the secret to your power (wealth).

The day you guys fight, those secrets that you shared with her during sweet times, those weakness that you shared in your attempt of being in touch with your emotions are the first to be exposed in her attempt to bring you down.

Don’t be a foolish man to think she would protect the secret of your wealth when you aren’t together.
I knew a lady who shared her fiancé secrets of success with some new guy she fell in love with in her attempt to help him get on his feet.
By doing that she empowered another man to become a strong competitor and threat to her fiancé even after they all broke up the new man is still a threat to the ex business.

At that moment I understood why the villain always go through the wife to get to the actor

Modern women are always clamoring that men aren’t emotional enough and yet emotional manipulation is their greatest weapon.

Let me tell you who to avoid telling your secrets and insecurities. Your fellow men. Yup you heard that right. Never ever trust or mention your insecurities and secrets to your guys wey you dey call your niggas. They are the ones most likely to use those secrets and insecurities against you. That’s if they don’t poison your beer with yamayama when you go piss.

Woman wey dey with you has no reason to be jealous of your success when she’s with you. Infact she go try to help you to be more successful as your success is her success in a way. Of course scenario go change if you leave her. And this is part of life..

But you see your fellow men ehn, those once don dey plot for your downfall the moment you become more successful than them. And if you lose guard, your own don pafuka. Them go make sure say yamayama fall on your bald head by any means possible. Never ever trust your broke ass niggas cos jealousy and envy dey blood of a poor man. Know this and know peace angry

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JayOnly(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2022
grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Disembark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.