Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760714 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Starkz9898(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2022
heartofcity12:
My Redpilled friend met this girl just few days ago, this chat happened this Monday morning. I believe he passed the shit-test with flying colors. grin
how old are you??i want to check something.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2022
The symptoms of oneitis

You call or text her more than she does to you

Depression at the thought of life without her

Extreme jealousy when you see her talk to
other men

Accepting bad or disrespectful behavior from her

The thought of sleeping with attractive women other than her isn’t appealing

You’re afraid to walkaway from the relationship

You’d take her back if she cheated on you

She makes you happier than anything else in life

You agreed to be in her friendzone box

You prioritized her needs before yours

You give her all the power and let her control the relationship

You are too faithful to her

to be continue

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
naenaesosa:
Men i typically don't comment but this thread is priceless. Thanks to everybody that shared their TRP wisdom and experiences (good or bad). I have known about TRP for a while now but i won't lie i have broken frame a few times but that's neither here nor there. I am very angry at what's going on around me and in society.

I am an entrepreneur and most of my friends are as well by design because there's just something about risk takers and people that take their destinies into their own hands. A lot of us are married and what is going on around me is giving me the shivers.

* Friend A's marriage is over because business took a hit, wife works a 9-5, couldn't weather the storm with him and the insults started.
* Friend B's wife was recently caught cheating with a "bigger boy" with Gwagon. My friend is a hustling guy that drives the big yansh camry. Granted he married an instagram slay mama. I think she fell in love with the lifestyle of the gang (rolling together like a unit, child naming parties at each others houses etc and the trappings of having rich friends)
* Friend C's wife works in an oil company. He pays the bills and she keeps all her money. Business is suffered setbacks in 2020, asked wife for help she refuses but still managed to upgrade her car to the 2019 Lexus jeep.
* Before i got married, Friend D used to always borrow from me( and payback of course) . I used to find it strange that he did that because his wife is super rich, until the day i asked my wife (who works and doesn't pay any bills) to borrow me and she flat out said she doesn't have.
* Friend E and wife migrated to USA. Luckily she got a job first while my friend was just hanging doing menial jobs here and there. Over a few months, the disrespect started. She stopped buying groceries, she would just buy her own food to eat and go to bed. She has left him under just 2 years since moving to yankee.

I am pained for men. There's a massive conspiracy to emasculate men. Its like men's only value come from his bank account. Even in my brokest days i see things deeper and farther than my wife, and that made me realize a man's value is not only in money. He is GOD's masterpiece, a reflection of HIMSELF. Yahoo boys and politicians have created a massive bubble in the gender market. Women are overpriced and inflated because of a few participants in the market driving up their price.

Men out there, i feel your pain, i feel your struggle. I know that there's no unconditional love for you anywhere. I know you are shamed on the daily for circumstances outside your control. Please SELF DEVELOPMENT and ALPHA FRAME is the meat and potatoes of TRP, the rest is just veggies. A man should build an empire(no matter how small) and be the king there.

Happy sunday folks
I really feel for your friends

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
naenaesosa:
Men i typically don't comment but this thread is priceless. Thanks to everybody that shared their TRP wisdom and experiences (good or bad). I have known about TRP for a while now but i won't lie i have broken frame a few times but that's neither here nor there. I am very angry at what's going on around me and in society.

I am an entrepreneur and most of my friends are as well by design because there's just something about risk takers and people that take their destinies into their own hands. A lot of us are married and what is going on around me is giving me the shivers.

* Friend A's marriage is over because business took a hit, wife works a 9-5, couldn't weather the storm with him and the insults started.
* Friend B's wife was recently caught cheating with a "bigger boy" with Gwagon. My friend is a hustling guy that drives the big yansh camry. Granted he married an instagram slay mama. I think she fell in love with the lifestyle of the gang (rolling together like a unit, child naming parties at each others houses etc and the trappings of having rich friends)
* Friend C's wife works in an oil company. He pays the bills and she keeps all her money. Business is suffered setbacks in 2020, asked wife for help she refuses but still managed to upgrade her car to the 2019 Lexus jeep.
* Before i got married, Friend D used to always borrow from me( and payback of course) . I used to find it strange that he did that because his wife is super rich, until the day i asked my wife (who works and doesn't pay any bills) to borrow me and she flat out said she doesn't have.
* Friend E and wife migrated to USA. Luckily she got a job first while my friend was just hanging doing menial jobs here and there. Over a few months, the disrespect started. She stopped buying groceries, she would just buy her own food to eat and go to bed. She has left him under just 2 years since moving to yankee.

I am pained for men. There's a massive conspiracy to emasculate men. Its like men's only value come from his bank account. Even in my brokest days i see things deeper and farther than my wife, and that made me realize a man's value is not only in money. He is GOD's masterpiece, a reflection of HIMSELF. Yahoo boys and politicians have created a massive bubble in the gender market. Women are overpriced and inflated because of a few participants in the market driving up their price.

Men out there, i feel your pain, i feel your struggle. I know that there's no unconditional love for you anywhere. I know you are shamed on the daily for circumstances outside your control. Please SELF DEVELOPMENT and ALPHA FRAME is the meat and potatoes of TRP, the rest is just veggies. A man should build an empire(no matter how small) and be the king there.

Happy sunday folks

there is no conspiracy to emasculate any man... the woman that only buys her own groceries is a smart woman. this is what i hv always advocated for modern day marriage i.e. let everyone bear their own expenses. let the man buy his own groceries and let the woman buy her own groceries. Let them also share childcare expenses.... no one emasculated men they simply failed to use their head and are playing to an outdated partriarchy even the women themselves dont appreciate anymore. Basically, the partriarchy is a thankless job no one appreciates. the litmus test of any woman is if she will make for you the same sacrifices you make for her - if she will stress herself financially for you just the same way you are stressing yourself financially for her....if she will then she is a woman you should stress urself for. Be warned many females PRETEND they gat your back just to chop your moni....when the going gets tough they renege and run away....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
naenaesosa:

Happy sunday folks
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Starkz9898:
how old are you??i want to check something.

Person wey still dey find money to write JAMB? angry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
freedomchild:
I really feel for your friends

Why not tell him to talk about the friends that are enjoying their marriage? The ones that have married homemakers that are taking care of the men, home and children and still manage to work? The ones that have married loyal women that are ride or die and support the men in their businesses and when life seems hopeless for the men? The ones that married women that stick with them even while they are out all night carrying all these slay mamas and anyangbas?

Marriage is not a one sided affair. Men dey fukk up and women dey fukk up. It’s all about luck, serious work and commitment on the side of both man and woman to make a happy marriage. Very risky proposition and if you are not willing to take the risk, don’t even bother attempting before God use bad woman to pour yamayama for that your bald head as serious punishment for your sins angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Labadi69:

Why not tell him to talk about the friends that are enjoying their marriage? The ones that have married homemakers that are taking care of the men, home and children and still manage to work? The ones that have married loyal women that are ride or die and support the men in their business and when life seems hopeless for the men? The ones that married women that stick with them even while they are out all night carrying all these slay mamas and anyangbas?

Marriage is not a one sided affair. Men dey fukk up and women dey fukk up. It’s all about luck, serious work and commitment on the side of both man and woman to find a happy marriage. Very risky proposition and if you are not willing to take the risk, don’t even bother attempting before God use bad woman to pour yamayama for that your bald head as serious punishment for your sins angry

Of all the marriages out there, what is the % of the good ones? Following 80%-20% role, 80% of marriages are bad or unenjoyable while 20% of marriages are in the category you describe.... i would say only 10-15% actually. now ask urself whats the probability you will be in the 15%?

Secondly, its a fact that there is no unconditional love - the ones that "ride or die" and do house chores and still work do not do it for long - they do it for a few months/ years and ones it starts to stress them, they run away! This is an established FACT. Basically, women do not want any kind of stress but expect men to stress themselves for her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

Of all the marriages out there, what is the % of the good ones? Following 80%-20% role, 80% of marriages are bad or unenjoyable while 20% of marriages are in the category you describe.... i would say only 10-15% actually. now ask urself whats the probability you will be in the 15%?

Secondly, its a fact that there is no unconditional love - the ones that "ride or die" and do house chores and still work do not do it for long - they do it for a few months/ years and ones it starts to stress them, they run away! This is an established FACT. Basically, women do not want any kind of stress but expect men to stress themselves for her.

As per the bolded, did you read where I said it’s a very risky proposition and that man wey no dey ready to take that high risk should not attempt it? Abi you want make yamayama fall on you there? angry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
i926:

so revealing about the female nature

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hustle2flex:
They say its women that drives men to TRP and that rings true on my side after my last relationship.
It made me to understand women don't give a damn about us and no matter your sacrifices for her,she won't remember any of it whenever she decides to leave you.
I had to learn it the hard way but am glad I did.
Being nice doesn't get you any favors with these bitches and they are very remorseless once their hypergamous antennas are up.

Imagine waking up one morning to the text message 'babe I need to take a break from this relationship and discover myself and know what I really want'.Thats after professing 'love' for 3yrs.No calls nor further explanations from her.
I knew the game was over with her.i didn't bother asking why cos it's useless.
A month later,she is posting pictures with another guy on a date with her.i guess she has fully studied the discovery channel.

The best thing TRP has taught me is self awareness of your worth as a man,the value of your attention and resources you give out(u have to guard it jealously) and constant self improvement in every facet of your life.You don't ever as a man focus on a woman and neglect your self development cos when she perceives that she is above you in the social ladder after continuously investing in her,you will be dumped.No questions asked.

You guys are really doing a good job here.The Gospel of TRP will continue to spread like widefire.keep it up guys!!
I really understand you bro. That's women for you

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Labadi69:
Why not tell him to talk about the friends that are enjoying their marriage?
That's forbidden here.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
That someone will come and save you is the biggest lie men are told in modern society.

The life of a man is hard and unforgiving. If a man doesn't take 100% responsibility for his actions and results,

he's doomed to suffer for all eternity.

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bmasz(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
IwasNeverGone:

I have courses from Udemy, namely; Udemy-The Complete 2022 Web Development Bootcamp, Udemy - Modern JavaScript From The Beginning and Udemy - The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0.

The problem is not resources, the thing is, I do lose focus and tend not to complete each tutorial and thereby clustering everything and making it hard for me to understand, hence my need for mentorship and maybe a partner

You have made a wise decision to gather your tools for the trade.

The next decision you have to make is to make plans to follow the courses one at a time.

Please, refrain from doing all three courses at once. Peradventure, you encounter any challenge, google is your friend.

To be able to follow a particular course, I would suggest that you set aside a specific chunk of time for study everyday. For sake of argument, lets say you set aside two hours every weekday and four hours every weekend day to work towards your goal. At the end of the week, you would have accumulated 16 hours of study time or progress towards your goal.

The idea is steady continuous progress.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Martinez39s:
Eric247, I hope you are doing well.

Good afternoon sir,
I'm fyn sir and you?
Just finished with my papers, the load work of my exams reduced my sexual urges, it seems being busy makes me not to lust but the issue is that it's only books and podcasts I can watch read, and they aren't enough to control my libido, watching TV series with sex scenes makes me crave sex, I'm young in my early 20's and i need guidance, these thread in a way is making me crave for sex.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Eric247:

Good afternoon sir,
I'm fyn sir and you?
Just finished with my papers, the load work of my exams reduced my sexual urges, it seems being busy makes me not to lust but the issue is that it's only books and podcasts I can watch read, and they aren't enough to control my libido, watching TV series with sex scenes makes me crave sex, I'm young in my early 20's and i need guidance, these thread in a way is making me crave for sex.
Go to the gym. Do physical exercises and jog a lot. Learn skills like programming and graphics design.

Always go through the long posts I sent you back then. You must note that have sexual urges are normal and okay. They are never bad. What is bad is letting your sexual urges overwhelm and control you. There is no man who doesn't have sexual urges or gets sexually excited from time to time. Stop trying to utterly get rid of sexual urges; it is impossible. As long as they don't control you or overwhelm you , you have no problem. As long as you don't let sexual urges colour your rational judgment, you are doing alright.

Go through the posts I sent you back then. Keep practicing the assignments I gave you and keep yourself busy. Give yourself 3 months and you will start noticing good changes in your habit and better discipline. Don't rush it, just be consistent no matter how hard it is.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
women determine if they'd have your baby or not. they can chose to abort

Yeah, right.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
OfficialDJ:
I'd do a million naira giveaway here on the 1st of December...
10 business ideas will get 100k each....

I'd rather empower men with that amount than hoe around with it ...

Watch this space.

Ya'll are doing a bad job ignoring that rabid dog below....
Boss i don email you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
tosaino95:
Boss i don email you

Hungry beggar. Upon all your redpill you still dey beg from criminal wey dey find kidnapping target for Xmas sacrifice? Yamayama fall on your bald head there angry

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
akwesenana:

Na so them dey do na.
Demand what their ancestors can't provide.
don't you know TG Omori i think he catching cruise and mocking ladies codely because which lady can be sugar mummy at that he is talking about.
But we can see men at that age as sugar daddy.
So i think he is trying to say men are far ahead of women in everything, and those ladies trying to be miss independent has some mumu sponsor their luxurious lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
Eric247:

Good afternoon sir,
I'm fyn sir and you?

Lazy youth I don warn you several times. Deactivate from NL and focus on your studies. You no go hear word. Continue to dey come here to read Ubunja none sense and see if yamayama no go destroy your life. You better not go and rape person daughter o after soapy no dey do am for you again. I don warn you.

Ubunja is here to destroy the lives of lazy Nigerian youths because of his hatred for Nigerians. Go and read his old posts. This na person wey dey vex say Naija men no dey gree SA bannys to look him side. Give yourself sense before yamayama konk that your big head. Lazy youth! angry

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hopefulLandlord: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
chigomiced:
That someone will come and save you is the biggest lie men are told in modern society.

The life of a man is hard and unforgiving. If a man doesn't take 100% responsibility for his actions and results,

he's doomed to suffer for all eternity.

But Christians always tell me a Jew killed by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago and screamed why his father forsook him would save me, a man, who lives in a small country located off the coast of West Africa because a book written by goatherders who had no idea where the sun went at night said so.

are you saying they lying? cuz I've believed them all my life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Majority of them are currently online now posting their slutty pics and going almost naked. Simps are also enabling this trend on their pages. Smh.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
heartofcity12:
Majority of them are currently online now posting their slutty pics and going almost naked. Simps are also enabling this trend on their pages. Smh.

Guy why wetin women dey do with their lives dey pain you like this? Oga go and find something to do with your life and free women to do whatever they want to do with their bodies. No be by force to marry or date them. You can go for ashawo or do soapy to hold body but this your constant wailing about women is so immature and irritating.

Please get a life before yamayama nack that your ugly bald head there angry

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
bmasz:

You have made a wise decision to gather your tools for the trade.

The next decision you have to make is to make plans to follow the courses one at a time.

Please, refrain from doing all three courses at once. Peradventure, you encounter any challenge, google is your friend.

To be able to follow a particular course, I would suggest that you set aside a specific chunk of time for study everyday. For sake of argument, lets say you set aside two hours every weekday and four hours every weekend day to work towards your goal. At the end of the week, you would have accumulated 16 hours of study time or progress towards your goal.

The idea is steady continuous progress.
Bless you Sir for this input, I appreciate and I will work towards it.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
heartofcity12:
lol been seeing those threads on Instagram...

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
How did we get here?

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
ubunja:
lol been seeing those threads on Instagram...

The trend is all over every app man..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
heartofcity12:

The trend is all over every app man..
damn,, I only have Instagram. And I spend some little time on YouTube but haven't seen any sign of it there.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
ubunja:
damn,, I only have Instagram. And I spend some little time on YouTube but haven't seen any sign of it there.

It’s more on Twitter, IG, ticktock and the likes. These hos just can’t wait for any opportunity to post their slutty and naked pics online. Anything for validation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
heartofcity12:

It’s more on Twitter, IG, ticktock and the likes. These hos just can’t wait for any opportunity to post their slutty and naked pics online. Anything for validation.
herd mentality at its best. One goes they all follow

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
heartofcity12:

For you to be so pained, you are clearly a very ugly short guy with no hope of getting women. Yamayama fall on that your ugly face. Tueh! angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: khreus(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.