Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761199 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Gerrard59(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
CaveAdullam:

"Well-to-do men don't "bemoans" because they are the exact SIMPS we are talking about.

The onus is for you to tell us if he should bemoan:

1. when he is being pillaged by the divorce/family court.

2. When he is being friend-zoned.

3. When he sacrificed his life for the woman and got dumped.

4. When he becomes a victim of paternity fraud.

5. When he has sponsored the girl through a tertiary institution and ends up dumping him.

Quick note: a foolish man will first judge truth from a place of wealth and abundance. The wise man will decipher the message on the ground from the messenger. The same foolish men fall for the authority bias - something is true if it is spoken by those that have high status.

What will you say concerning the woman below?

Have a nice day.

Actually, what she said makes a whole lot of sense. She is one of the few young women who has sense on TwitterNG. Regarding the five points, that is the reason men should develop a capitalist mindset. Any man who has money understands that these sexually free women are for the highest bidder and the time spent with her is just his. Afterwards, she is for the next person. Na mumu man go expect fidelity from those girls. Take your share and move on. Why try to change the status quo? In fact, his hope/prayer should be that more girls indulge in such so that the supply pool increases while the demand is static. If I am on that Twitter thread, I will book ladies from there, satisfy my sexual urge and fantasies and move on. You will never see me complaining.

The interesting thing about this una red-pill is that I have written extensively on Nairaland that nothing like love exists. I don't believe it exists. Also, I have stated that the only logical reason for a man to get married while living in Nigeria is to ensure his children grow up in a two-parent household. I have read academic studies on hypergamy and related themes such as assortative mating, gender pay gap etc. But I strike a balance. It is akin to me complaining that people marry every Saturday without realising that the vast majority of Nigerians are conservative and would desire to marry someday. Imagine spending time being angry that many Nigerians are getting married? For instance, one of L69's posts is about that man's friends who have stable marriages? Where the man does not cheat, and wives assist when necessary (abi Nigerian women no dey epp their families again)? People can't just tar every woman with a bad brush, ditto for those Ulxma dem type feminists who believe everything associated with men is bad yet hobnob around tech bros.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
ubunja:
and I'm over here thinking about the craziest experience I ever had with a married woman. Lmfao. Karma better not mess with me I'm not ready lol.

Lol, I know about 3 married women currently cheating on their husbands.

Could you tell us about your experiences? I'd love to know the details cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Another trash for weak men and losers who are looking impress a girl

They say a man job is to pursue and get what he wants out of life not to wait for a women to smile at him before he can feel he is man.

anyway, loser that cant think but follow anything they read will soon start to attack.

if you all claim you are real men, why do you have to sit all day reading garbage to know how to meet a woman

it shows your mindset, you worship women so much to the extend that you can do anything to get them than after you start calling them whores and all sort of names...you worship them that is why, you take all the energy in writing and reading crabs that you cant even pull through.

why all these manuals on women if you guys are real men..the last time i check, you only get manuals for new products or products you dont know how to use..

you live with women all through your lives but then again think you have to unravel them like they are some angels..if you hate women so bad, why spend all your energy wanting to get into their pants..it shows they are really special beings to you and fan boys.

after writing this garbage and fans boys reading them..you start acting tough online but in reality..you guys are weaklings that needs a manual book to unravel your superiors(women)

you guys are women footmat and handbags

#criticsoftheredpill
#shaming

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
COOL10:

Lol, I know about 3 married women currently cheating on their husbands.

Could you tell us about your experiences? I'd love to know the details cheesy cheesy
it was messy. Stuff of daytime drama. I'll take the time to write it out then post first thing in the morning.

How have you been though

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nwaotu10(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Diza46:
oh God sir May God Almighty reward you for this please sir you can check all my post I have been looking for money to start up abaya business but I wasn't able to start it because of no fund to get it started please sir consider me in this your giveaway I really need fund to start abaya business I will really appreciate your support in my life thank you so much sir
You guys should stop derailing this thread. Officialdj already said the due date for the empowerment is 1st dec.
c'mon guys. sad

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
ubunja:
it was messy. Stuff of daytime drama. I'll take the time to write it out then post first thing in the morning.

How have you been though

I've been good, man. Thanks for asking. Just been more of a silent reader these days and I focus solely on the few monikers I respect here, as this place is now infected with trolls and beta cuck pretenders. I call them 'cockroaches'.

I'll be waiting for the post. I know I'm gonna learn a lot, as always cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nelson21:
Good evening everyone.

I want to thank the creator of this thread and those who frequently update it regularly. I wanted to call a few names but decided not to because I noticed some really factual and intelligent comments were also made by certain individuals who rarely post comments.

I really appreciate all the contributions including that of certain trolls, for in their attempt to ridicule believers of the redpill and derail the thread, beautiful and well written replies were delivered.

I don't mean to bring religion (Bible) into this, But I personally feel that if you read the bible and meditate deeply on what you read, you will see that the redpill is truly a gift to men.

The book of matthew 19:8-10 has this discussion;

Jesus: “Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

Disciples: “If such is the case of a man with his wife, it is better not to marry.”

I want to discuss more on why the disciples would make such a statement. If you read the scriptures, you will see that women have always played a role in either the downfall or unwarranted death of men, prophets and nations.

Eve brought the downfall of her husband and mankind because she didn't recognize her husband's authority or even that of God. If she did, she would have consulted either one or both of them first rather than eating the fruit. She was ambitious and the devil saw it and deceived her. Adam having a soft spot for his wife, foolishly or simp-ly ate the fruit.

Portiphar threw hardworking joseph into prison after his LovePeddler of a wife fasely accused him of trying to rape her.

Lots daughters got their father drunk, had sex with him without his knowledge (so they kinda raped their dad, nice) and gave rise to the birth of two pagan child sacrificing nations.

Fast forward to the post-deliverance era of the israelites from egyptian bondage, 24000 Israelites died in a horrible plaque from God. The reason? They were seduced and deceived to sin against God. What tool was used this time around to cause such a tragic death and downfall of 24000 people? Yep, women. Moab and Midianite women seducing simplike men who had a soft spot for women to participate in orgies and in return getting their ass smoked by God. The plaque ceased the moment a probably redpilled dude, who saw a simp bring a foreign woman into the camp, picked up his spear and pierced the simp with the woman Killing both of them.

Let's move to the story of samson, a man who was suppose to be the true definition of an alpha male, a judge, blessed with supernatural vigor and strength. His downfall fall? Do I need to say it?

How about the story of David and bathsheba? This one hurts the most. While BADsheba's husband was in a war zone fighting for the freedom of his wife, the nation of israel and the glory of the king of israel, David sent for BADsheba to be brought to him after seeing her bathing. But what if she had given david this reply : " No my Lord the king, I cannot betray the trust of my husband, your servant, who is out there fighting for the freedom of israel. Besides, why commit such horrible sin in the face of our Lord and God?" David would have probably sent her back to her husband's home with gifts from stopping him in commiting a sin. Remember what he did when abigail stopped him on his revenge mission? But No, BADsheba saw a king, forgot her brave husband who was in the battlefield and spread her legs wide open leading to the tragic assassination of her husband. She didn't succumb out of fear, for David wasn't a tyrannical or wicked king. She wanted more than her husband could offer. She wanted to be queen.

The so called wise king solomon after fully admitting that only one out of a thousand men is virtuous, but not one woman, Still surrounded himself with women and we all know how his story ended. From wise king, to depressed simp facing different forms of rebellion against his rule.

What of king Ahab who went crying like a simp to his wife Jezebel, a wicked, self centered and evil woman who murdered God's prophets. She planned for an innocent vineyard owner to be killed.

This is getting irritating so Let's fast forward and wrap this up with the time of Jesus. When John the Baptist was arrested, who initiated the idea for him to be beheaded? A man right?

Now I know some female creatures will say what of other women who were good in the bible. Have you suddenly forgotten them?

Can any woman today be like Ruth, who loved and respected her mother in-law? Did ruth go on a whoring spree after losing her husband?

Can any woman have a self sacrificing personality like that of esther, who risked her own life for her people by appearing before her husband and king unsummoned?

If the answer to those two questions is No. Then there's no need mentioning other good women and their actions because no woman today can be like them.

Jesus christ disciples read the scriptures. They knew living with one woman till death do you part was impossible because women are dangerous ambitious self centered overly manipulative wicked beings hence their remark:

"IT IS BETTER NOT TO MARRY".chai.... This post is so revealing

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=freedomchild post=118632026][/quote]this post is so revealing.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nwaotu10(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Guys refrain from engaging trolls here. Lets starve them of attention and watch them vanish!

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
CaveAdullam:

DAY 33, REDPILL 2021

Headline: False! He is not lucky but a fool!

A man that knows his worth, his efforts, his resources and how much they worth in golds will never feel lucky knotting ties with a retired h0e. Only a man that doesn't understand "game", the tenets of TRP and who lacks the understanding of the female nature will feel lucky and thank the gods for such a worthy wife. After all "he that finds a wife finds a good thing".

In these days, where virgin women are now demarcated into various categories: Anal virgins, Vagina virgins, Oral virgins, born again virgins, overall virgins, a man must be careful in selecting a woman who he wants to spend the remaining days of his life with---the mother of his kids and his source of peace and comfort as the companion she is. Failure to do this will wreck his life and doing the job half way will also damage his life.

The essence of marrying virgins is not a show of pride neither is it a guarantee that a union will remain fixed like the sky. However, virginity in a woman is important because:

1. Women, who got deflowered by their husbands has a very low rate of divorce propensity.

2. It guarantees a high level of emotional stability, happiness and low depression in marriage. A woman that has been tossed from one player to another like a tennis ball cannot be stable in marriage. If she stayed long in a relationship with a "reckless" alpha/player, she will never see any good in her husband.

3. Virgin women lacks a prior experience of sexual escapades, as her sex life will circumvent around that which was introduced by her husband.

4. Since virgin women lacks sexual experience, they will not be able to compare their husbands with their previous lovers when it comes to bedmantic skills.

5. Womb is not a cemetery---you know what I mean.

6. It can provoke a man to go to any length with the woman he met a virgin when some crisis occurs. It can even goad him to stay longer with her and always place her first before any other woman.

7. Faithfulness and loyalty among virgin women is higher compare to the non virgins in marriage.

8. Low risk of sexually transmitted diseases/infections etc.

Searching for a virgin woman seems difficult these days because of liberalism, feminism, lose of the fatherhood structure in the home, disregard and decline of traditional roles and values, misinformation propagated and spread by the mainstream media, lack of awareness, lack of accountability and the enormous impunities granted unto women. However, a man who knows his worth, and the sweats and blood he leveraged to get to the king's standard he now occupies will never settle for less. Obas/Kings, don't settle for less!

Many men today, because of the bluepilled conditioning they have been gummed to and the gynocentric environment they have been raised will choose any kind of woman for marriage/long term relationship, if not for anything but to quench their sexual thirst.

Again, virgins "seems" scarce among many men today because they seek for virgins in mature, intelligent, well educated, independent, easy going, loving, good 30+ women. They have this mentality that women from age 18-23/25 are not better as the former and can't make a good wife and a good home. Meanwhile, women are inherently "redpilled/machiavellic" from birth and ready for any romantic, relationship or love game once they approach or hit maturity stage.
And if this is the case, is it not good a man should take the lesser risk by going for nubile women, fresh in the game? Besides, since he has a lot of experience he can be able to overwhelm her and make her exist in his frame and make her move around the boundaries he has assigned her. But no, many men don't see this as realistic or wise, and would rather go for the so called "career/independent" women. And these are women who has lose their feminine essence as a result of the many bullshits they've been fed with as mentioned earlier and the easy and numerous leeways that has been provided for them by both the law, government and the simphood.

Single women on the other hand are pains in the ass as you have both mother and child/children to battle psychologically with in order for them to at least retrocede some grounds for you to stand and flow easily. A child is the clear difference between a single mother and a h0e as both are one and the same and always come with a truckload of bagages that can quickly ruin a man's entire being in no less time.

To sum it up: a man must raise himself to a king's standard and he will never lack virgins. Kings never lack virgins! Simps can go for retired h0es. The virginity of a woman, and a woman still pure and pristine, who embodies the quintessence of feminity, his children who will further his pedigree raised under the aegis of true masculinity and femininity, are the "only" reasonable benefits I can see for the now when it comes to a man going into marriage or a long term relationship despite the odds against him. If a man marries a retired h0e in this day and age, he is not lucky but a FOOL! It is better not to marry than marry into burdens and problems he can't escape.

Thanks.

Authority: Kings cum virgins; simps cum h0es
good to know

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
luminouz:

Now that's how many girls do these days. They stare at you and measure up your confidence. Some look disgusted, sneer at you, roll their eyes or just plain give you the evil look. If you can't hold eye contact or stutter, they will know. Hell,they even know when you are sweating inside. They are that good at sniffing out weakness.

But here is the kicker: They are also JUST like you. They are not the boldest or baddest mudafuckers on the planet. Some of them are more timid than you are but are able to hide their emotions under a veil. Some even adore you physically but their innate nature of pretense would make them behave otherwise. So when you hold their eyes and talk to them, especially not using the tired-ass 1133AD pickup lines, you see their eyes would either shift from you and look less confident or assured. They will laugh more,relax visibly and once a woman does that, the first hurdle is broken.

Lemme share this with you.

I seem to have an attraction for hardlooking women. I meant women with stern looking expressions that other men run from. It doesn't matter to me if they carry granite for face, so long I wanna talk to them, I go ahead and do that

While in the uni, there was this huge babe in my school. Tall and big assed, she is from a rich home and so has it all but when it comes to men, she no dey give them face. Once she sees you coming, she plants a sneer on her face and looks at you like you are an insect or something. Then,when you approach her, she stares at you, eyes moving from head to toe,like inspecting a Xmas goat at King's market. Then,while you are still talking or stuttering, she walks away,leaving your last words hanging in the air. Most times, you end up looking at her back as she leaves,because she is very beautiful. When she is in a mood, she just walks past you like you didn't exist. She was in 100level while I was in my finals.

How I won her? I didn't give a fuq. That was how. I have seen her around and while I noticed the beauty, I wasn't motivated to talk to her. I was dealing with project issues so my morale was on that. One day while I finished with my supervisor and was going home, this geh popped up around and was walking away from a dude who was trying desperately to hold her attention. I had nothing on her...not her name, her level or even course... Yet as the guy turned away in frustration, I walked up to her and just laughed and said ' don't look so sad babe, at least this one is a bit tall and a bit fine, compared to that grandpa that approached you last week'. I didn't see her with any granpa but that was my opening line to test the waters.

Her eyes raked me from head to toe, eyes blazing. I kept my smile, an amused expression on my face. This went on for 7 secs(my heartbeat counted it). Then she looked away and muttered 'no granpa toasted me last week'. I laughed and said, 'at the rate you turn these young niggas down, well, who else will be left, darlinggggggg!!!. I said these while arching my eyebrow and winking, with a mischievous smile. She stared at me for a while, then slowly the corners of her mouth lifted up in a shy smile. That was all. 5 minutes after, she was following me up and down in school, under the hot sun, while other niggas went all colours of the rainbow with envy. She ended up being my gf, till she travelled out of the country.

Know what she told me? She said what made her give me a second look was my eye contact, smile and this devil-may-care attitude I had, like I had nothing to lose while other dudes are quick to behave like she is one rare,exotic animal in the zoo,by stammering, smile fake and giving annoying promises,like she was a dependent or something. She said my confidence that day made her wet( I was also very fit,being a regular gym attendant and I just cut my hair grin).

N.B: it doesn't matter who the girls are, they are also human,not some alien species. Just go out and practice on them. Practice makes perfect.
correct

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
COOL10:

I've been good, man. Thanks for asking. Just been more of a silent reader these days and I focus solely on the few monikers I respect here, as this place is now infected with trolls and beta cuck pretenders. I call them 'cockroaches'.

nice one bros

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Gerrard59:

Actually, what she said makes a whole lot of sense. She is one of the few young women who has sense on TwitterNG. Regarding the five points, that is the reason men should develop a capitalist mindset. Any man who has money understands that these sexually free women are for the highest bidder and the time spent with her is just his. Afterwards, she is for the next person. Na mumu man go expect fidelity from those girls. Take your share and move on. Why try to change the status quo? In fact, his hope/prayer should be that more girls indulge in such so that the supply pool increases while the demand is static. If I am on that Twitter thread, I will book ladies from there, satisfy my sexual urge and fantasies and move on. You will never see me complaining.

The interesting thing about this una red-pill is that I have written extensively on Nairaland that nothing like love exists. I don't believe it exists. Also, I have stated that the only logical reason for a man to get married while living in Nigeria is to ensure his children grow up in a two-parent household. I have read academic studies on hypergamy and related themes such as assortative mating, gender pay gap etc. But I strike a balance. It is akin to me complaining that people marry every Saturday without realising that the vast majority of Nigerians are conservative and would desire to marry someday. Imagine spending time being angry that many Nigerians are getting married? For instance, one of L69's posts is about that man's friends who have stable marriages? Where the man does not cheat, and wives assist when necessary (abi Nigerian women no dey epp their families again)? People can't just tar every woman with a bad brush, ditto for those Ulxma dem type feminists who believe everything associated with men is bad yet hobnob around tech bros.

Dear uncle Gerrard,

there is nothing you have said that's antithetical to the purpose of this thread. Greater blame on you if haven't gone through the thread or grabbed a deep, thorough, and expatiating understanding of the red pill elsewhere.

Before this time, that's before this thread came into existence, I have shown slight antagonism towards the redpill until I took time to understand it better. Of course, humans have a knack to defend their cherished beliefs, so no doubt seeing what you are doing here and sundry while there is a paroxysm of laughter right here concerning my former stance and beliefs.

I hope you can see how your former post I responded to is weightless, of which you agreed to the pictorial evidence I dropped. Meanwhile, you didn't rebut any of the evidence I gave in reaction to the claim you made - "well-to-do men don't bemoan about women".

Brokeshaming is a regular tool in the arsenal of the mobs that rise against the redpill. But social media activities are not operated clandestine, anybody can run through the handle of many manosphere/redpill accounts and judge them. There are so many of them except you want to pretend that you haven't heard of them or come across them. By the way, in the red pill, men are encouraged to develop themselves and become useful and productive. Or, do you want them to be denied useful knowledge that can help them and others and that is useful for the present and future even in their lowly state?

There is no denying that in every subject as in those subjects peculiar to humans and their nature, extremism is present. But you can only identify extremism if you have first understood the core principles that govern the subject.

We don't have a king or god here. There is no permanent and eternal belief right here. All we do is compare notes, and engaged in eye-opening and compelling debates while holding on to topics in the subjects that continually prove themselves true until we get a newer and better one.

Thanks.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jrobbins: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Learning Never Stops,figured i should have let you guys on this before now but anyways better late than never. You guys can look this man up on YouTube,his teachings was what kept me strong before i stumbled on this thread.... On one of his videos,he said "THE CAPACITY FOR DANGER AND THE CAPACITY FOR CONTROL IS WHAT BRINGS ABOUT MORAL VIRTUE". I haven't bothered to look him up on social media because I prefer watching him say it... I bet you won't regret it .. One Love.....

One of my favorites on YT shorts

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Luminouz, where are thou?

Calibrator,?

Nerostealth01?

CAPSLOCKED?

Lordcassy?

Pukkalolo, I sight you.

Saviolamemphis?

Dierich5?

Smartb0y?

Someoneschild2?

et al.

Stay well bros.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Is this not witchcraft? ...... Baggages with Demands which his Father and Brothers won't do....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
jrobbins:

One of my favorites on YT shorts
Learnt a lot from him man. I had to download his videos on my phone,i play them every morning on my loudspeaker before leaving for work....

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 1:18am On Nov 24, 2022
THE GAME PLAN TO CURE ONEITIS

If you admit that you have f**cked up to be in oneitis relationship then that's the first step to cure it and get the solution

Here are the few steps :-

- Accept that no woman is more important than you

- Delete all her picture in you phone and anything that will make you think of her

-Go out with your friends

- Start new hobbies
Engaged yourself in more productive hobbies to replace the void you are feelings

Learning new skills like programming Graphics Design, Freelance writing, Forex trading ,how to make money online ,venture into a profitable business ,have multiple source of income

- Learn Combat skills
Learning martial-art skills like kick-boxing and Brazilian jiu jitsu to defend yourself
it will also give you sense of power and confidence to overcome any attack against you

Lifting weight and body work-out is one of the best in cure oneitis it not only increase your testosterone but it will also make you stay in shape and get respected by men & women

- Accepting that she is not special
There are over 8 billion people in the world don't waste your time on one girl

- Have a goals and execute them

- Chase your purpose
One of the best strategy to cure oneitis is to chase purpose if you don't have create one be good at it and be making money it will give you fulfilment, success and money

These are the things you can't get from a woman you are obsessed with. Ironically it will give you the opportunity to have more options of women and also give you something to focus while you are getting over her.

Becoming a true man means to put your purpose before any girl

Pedeastalize creating wealth and not women you will get the reward in time

Overcoming oneitis takes time. But it will happen. However, you have to be willing to put in the effort. Developing a oneitis cure comes down to taking action to live your life for yourself and not someone else.

If you follow the steps above, you’ll know how to stop oneitis once and for all. It’s up to you to actually do it. Accept that you f**ked up by obsessing over one girl.

Then get your life on track.

Make changes and kick yourself into action
Wake up early
Try intermittent fasting + eating healthy so you’ll burn fat and boost testosterone
Put in effort everyday to be productive and build momentum

Force yourself to get out of the house. Create your purpose and grow yourself as a man.

Master your time management
By doing the right thing at the right time

Focus on bigger and better things.
Then you’ll have so many options that you’ll have an abundance mindset.

Finding a oneitis cure just takes a refocusing of your masculine energy into your purpose, other women, and your hobbies.

And when you ever do get in another relationship, keep your purpose first, and be the alpha leader she wants you to be.

>>>>>> NEXT UP <<<<<<

MAINTAIN STRONG FRAME WITH WOMEN

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:12am On Nov 24, 2022
COOL10:

I'll post another time and make sure to tag you when I do

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2022
I was listening to a conversation between two girls who work at a saloon near my place of work .
Girl A, who was still below 25 and extremely pretty with enough load both front and back was telling telling her colleague that even though she's not ready to marry yet but she'd like to marry someone between the ages of 28-35 and that any man older than that is too old for her.
Girl B , Who was in her late 20's was telling her that it is quite difficult to see a man below 30 who's ready to settle down.
And the argument went on and on.

I was listening and due to the knowledge of the redpill I was able to understand that Girl A was still living in a fantasy due to the fact that she was still very young, attractive and probably still have a lot of male attention, while girl B had already started facing reality because she was older and was definitely looking forward to getting married.

I listened carefully and got to realize within myself that this thread has not only changed the way I view women and relationships but everything in life as a whole.

I would have liked to say more about and incident with my boss and that same pretty girl A I talked about but that's a story for another day...

TRP IS LIFE.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sucre6: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2022
When you appear desperate and too thirsty for her, she sets a standard that she her self cannot attain, & even when you meet this standard, she shift d goal post, don't compromise your standard, she ain't there yet, don't be fooled by her social media standard.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:22am On Nov 24, 2022
DAY 328, REDPILL 2022

If he's full you can easily bring him down.

If he's empty you can easily make a fool of him like a slave.

Authority: Be wise.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2022
ubunja:
I'll post another time and make sure to tag you when I do

Alright man, I'll be waiting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hidewell(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 328, REDPILL 2022

If he's full you can easily bring him down.

If he's empty you can easily make a fool of him like a slave.

Authority: Be wise.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2022
When cream darkens them: “e dey spoil my skin”.

When cream makes them fair: “e dey bring out my real colour”

Okay .. Colourful vvomen

© EMEDIONG SUNDAY (FACEBOOK)

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Luminouz, where are thou?

Calibrator,?

Nerostealth01?

CAPSLOCKED?

Lordcassy?

Pukkalolo, I sight you.

Saviolamemphis?

Dierich5?

Smartb0y?

Someoneschild2?

et al.

Stay well bros.
big man I greet u ND the mandem

I'm okay boss, I'm just really busy putting things in order b4 the year end

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2022
I didn't come this far to only come this far,i hear some people saying things like, when i make it,when I get to top,I'll keep working hard until I get to the top,until i reach my goal. Let me tell you something,there's no end,winners never stop,if you reach your goal,set a bigger goal. If you get to the top of the mountain,find a bigger mountain.

It's the journey,the continued pursuit of growth ,the constant seeking of improvement,the challenge,that's what makes life great, that's what makes a fulfilled life. When i get this goal, I'll seek more. Not more things but more growth, constantly pushing myself to better.

I didn't come this far to only come this far,i came this far so i could be strong enough to go further,so I'd be good enough to push myself harder. Am only getting started,this is just the beginning. Am proud of achievements,but that doesn't mean I'll settle for them. Proud but never satisfied,Proud but forever Humble,Proud and always Ready,Proud but Pushing, pushing for more, pushing for greatness.

A true winner doesn't see only the title,a true seeks growth,a true winner seeks greatness. It's the journey,it's the challenge,don't tell me it's over,am just getting warmed up. If the journey wasn't challenging ,the destination wouldn't be rewarding. It's the challenge that makes the greatness. You can't have a champion athlete without great competitors pushing them all the way,you can't have the Greatest Of All Time without great champions pushing them all the way, it's the journey,the process that makes the greatness. If you reach your goal,set a bigger goal,if you get to the top of the mountain, find a bigger mountain..

If you want to be the best,you must outwork the rest. It goes with that saying, "The Greatest work harder than the Rest,they Train hard,they Learn More,They put themselves through More Pain,More Failures,More No's and More Rejections. If your opponent does 10,you do 11,if they do 11,you do 12,if they do 12,you do 13,14,15.

Sure some of the Greatest have talent, but none of that talent would ever be realized as greatness if they didn't put in the work. On the other side,think of all those with little talent that have created magic with effort. Effort will get you whatever you want in life, Fighting Spirit that's what am talking about,that heart that you know is inside of you,you just gotta let it out. To keep going when life has you on the canvass,when everything seems to be conspiring to stop you,to hold you back,but you say no. You say not today,the strength to fight back,the heart to fight through challenges and the determination to smash through unexpected obstacles.

If you want more than most,you must work harder than most,work smarter than most,learn more than most and Get up one more time more than MOST...

Empower Yourself

Cc: Λυτηερ Σομαδινα Σανχεζ

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2022
LutherSanchez:
I didn't come this far to only come this far,i hear some people saying things like, when i make it,when I get to top,I'll keep working hard until I get to the top,until i reach my goal. Let me tell you something,there's no end,winners never stop,if you reach your goal,set a bigger goal. If you get to the top of the mountain,find a bigger mountain.

It's the journey,the continued pursuit of growth ,the constant seeking of improvement,the challenge,that's what makes life great, that's what makes a fulfilled life. When i get this goal, I'll seek more. Not more things but more growth, constantly pushing myself to better.

I didn't come this far to only come this far,i came this far so i could be strong enough to go further,so I'd be good enough to push myself harder. Am only getting started,this is just the beginning. Am proud of achievements,but that doesn't mean I'll settle for them. Proud but never satisfied,Proud but forever Humble,Proud and always Ready,Proud but Pushing, pushing for more, pushing for greatness.

A true winner doesn't see only the title,a true seeks growth,a true winner seeks greatness. It's the journey,it's the challenge,don't tell me it's over,am just getting warmed up. If the journey wasn't challenging ,the destination wouldn't be rewarding. It's the challenge that makes the greatness. You can't have a champion athlete without great competitors pushing them all the way,you can't have the Greatest Of All Time without great champions pushing them all the way, it's the journey,the process that makes the greatness. If you reach your goal,set a bigger goal,if you get to the top of the mountain, find a bigger mountain..

If you want to be the best,you must outwork the rest. It goes with that saying, "The Greatest work harder than the Rest,they Train hard,they Learn More,They put themselves through More Pain,More Failures,More No's and More Rejections. If your opponent does 10,you do 11,if they do 11,you do 12,if they do 12,you do 13,14,15.

Sure some of the Greatest have talent, but none of that talent would ever be realized as greatness if they didn't put in the work. On the other side,think of all those with little talent that have created magic with effort. Effort will get you whatever you want in life, Fighting Spirit that's what am talking about,that heart that you know is inside of you,you just gotta let it out. To keep going when life has you on the canvass,when everything seems to be conspiring to stop you,to hold you back,but you say no. You say not today,the strength to fight back,the heart to fight through challenges and the determination to smash through unexpected obstacles.

If you want more than most,you must work harder than most,work smarter than most,learn more than most and Get up one more time more than MOST...

Empower Yourself

Cc: Λυτηερ Σομαδινα Σανχεζ

When you grow up, you will realize that all this yamayama you have written isn’t how the real world works. It is not how hard you work that matters but how smart you work. Know this and know peace! angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2022
Vulcanheph:
I was listening to a conversation between two girls who work at a saloon near my place of work .
Girl A, who was still below 25 and extremely pretty with enough load both front and back was telling telling her colleague that even though she's not ready to marry yet but she'd like to marry someone between the ages of 28-35 and that any man older than that is too old for her.
Girl B , Who was in her late 20's was telling her that it is quite difficult to see a man below 30 who's ready to settle down.
And the argument went on and on.

I was listening and due to the knowledge of the redpill I was able to understand that Girl A was still living in a fantasy due to the fact that she was still very young, attractive and probably still have a lot of male attention, while girl B had already started facing reality because she was older and was definitely looking forward to getting married.

I listened carefully and got to realize within myself that this thread has not only changed the way I view women and relationships but everything in life as a whole.

I would have liked to say more about and incident with my boss and that same pretty girl A I talked about but that's a story for another day...

TRP IS LIFE.

Oga is it not common sense to figure out that the older a woman gets, the less desirable she is to male suitors. Why must you lazy youths always attribute common sense reasoning to wetin una learn from redpill?

I can now confidently say that most guys that frequent this thread are idiots and slow pokes that need to be guided through life’s journey like children. No wonder the likes of short man Cave and that useless Zimbabwean immigrant dey try to use una to cash out. Yamayama fall on all una bald heads there angry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2022
AyoII:
When cream darkens them: “e dey spoil my skin”.

When cream makes them fair: “e dey bring out my real colour”

Okay .. Colourful vvomen

© EMEDIONG SUNDAY (FACEBOOK)

Guy enter street go hustle like your mates before yamayama fall on your life. Lazy youth angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Dabronze:
THE GAME PLAN TO CURE ONEITIS

If you admit that you have f**cked up to be in oneitis relationship then that's the first step to cure it and get the solution

Here are the few steps :-

- Accept that no woman is more important than you

- Delete all her picture in you phone and anything that will make you think of her

-Go out with your friends

- Start new hobbies
Engaged yourself in more productive hobbies to replace the void you are feelings

Learning new skills like programming Graphics Design, Freelance writing, Forex trading ,how to make money online ,venture into a profitable business ,have multiple source of income

- Learn Combat skills
Learning martial-art skills like kick-boxing and Brazilian jiu jitsu to defend yourself
it will also give you sense of power and confidence to overcome any attack against you

Lifting weight and body work-out is one of the best in cure oneitis it not only increase your testosterone but it will also make you stay in shape and get respected by men & women

- Accepting that she is not special
There are over 8 billion people in the world don't waste your time on one girl

- Have a goals and execute them

- Chase your purpose
One of the best strategy to cure oneitis is to chase purpose if you don't have create one be good at it and be making money it will give you fulfilment, success and money

These are the things you can't get from a woman you are obsessed with. Ironically it will give you the opportunity to have more options of women and also give you something to focus while you are getting over her.

Becoming a true man means to put your purpose before any girl

Pedeastalize creating wealth and not women you will get the reward in time

Overcoming oneitis takes time. But it will happen. However, you have to be willing to put in the effort. Developing a oneitis cure comes down to taking action to live your life for yourself and not someone else.

If you follow the steps above, you’ll know how to stop oneitis once and for all. It’s up to you to actually do it. Accept that you f**ked up by obsessing over one girl.

Then get your life on track.

Make changes and kick yourself into action
Wake up early
Try intermittent fasting + eating healthy so you’ll burn fat and boost testosterone
Put in effort everyday to be productive and build momentum

Force yourself to get out of the house. Create your purpose and grow yourself as a man.

Master your time management
By doing the right thing at the right time

Focus on bigger and better things.
Then you’ll have so many options that you’ll have an abundance mindset.

Finding a oneitis cure just takes a refocusing of your masculine energy into your purpose, other women, and your hobbies.

And when you ever do get in another relationship, keep your purpose first, and be the alpha leader she wants you to be.

>>>>>> NEXT UP <<<<<<

MAINTAIN STRONG FRAME WITH WOMEN
I know Kung Fu...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hakeem4(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.