Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2766721 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danielkelly: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
IF YOU NEVER SUFFER YOU KNOW
GO FIT TO RELATE O.

FROM THE HOARSES MOUTH.
LADIES I ROLL AROUND TO GIST WITH SAY SOME GUYS ARE FOOLISH WHO HELP WOULD JUST WAKE UP TO HELP A GURL FOR NOTHING.
an instance a guy helped a gurl he doesn't know from adam to write an exam, because she doesn't know the answer guess what not even a thank you.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danielkelly: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
As long as you don't Know that you marely A tool or key to open A padlock, Then you don't know your use. and will be misused by the explorer.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
JESHAL:
Hmmmmm
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danielkelly: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
IF YOU NEVER
SUFFER YOU KNOW GO FIT RELATE O.
Take this analogy
A warehouse is secured by a padlock and to open and have access to those valueables in the warehouse you need access to the key and assume there are bunch of keys to open the padlock.
Now to women men are those bunch of keys to open the padlock to the warehouse not just any man dou but value ablemen they don't share such men because of theis greed.
They know this and they exploiting the goods to their satisfaction
(No control).
The moment the the warehouse value finishes howfar you dey see any girl again?
What is the value in the warehouse ?
Its your ATTENTION, MONEY, CARE, PROTECTION, FOOD, DRINKS, CAR AND POSITION.
THEY KNOW THIS
MEN WAKE KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leocollins(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Loverboi2cute:

na which area u dey stay sef aje ?
me no dey see kele 4 dis side of town i dey oo

Lol, bro dem dey everywhere oh personal I feel when you get cordination and not always looking too needy when it comes to woman matter.dem go come around

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Suunnn(f): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
N.B;

I have a collection of quotable Quotes, strictly redpill knowledge,which I don't claim ownership to,just decided to share them,could help someone out there.

As long as I live and nairaland lives,the thread lives on !
So,relax and enjoy
smiley

Modified ;

For beginners, genuinely willing to start these journey of delving deep into woman nature, and understand how they are innately programmed and hardwired, I have decided to compile a list on books I found helpful when I started my journey and strongly believe it will be of great help to you or anyone out there genuinely ready to learn the bitter truth of the woman nature, make peace with them and stop seeing women for who they are not.
Read them, rinse and repeat.
And most importantly, drop everything you think you know about women before you open any of the books because they're likely an illusion, and be willing to be open minded about the harsh reality of the human nature as you flip through the books that has been staring you in the face ,but you're took blind to see them.
Enjoy !

-- The Rational Male
--- The Rational Male [ preventive medicine ]
--- The Rational Male [ positive masculinity ]
--- The manipulated Man
--- No more Mr nice guy
-- The myth of male power

--- The book of pook
-- The war against boys
--- The predatory female
--- The feminist lie etc

I found these books as basis on these journey,so start from them. Of course ,there are more out there,maybe others in the journey could help with more.

You can download them from www.pdfdrive.com and by generally Google searching about them.
For now ,take care and do have a wonderful day.

Observation

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
Dabronze:
@Martinez39s ;
During the second world war when nazi soldiers enter france many french soldier where killed and those who surrenderd are locked in prison while spared the life of female counterpart. The physical appearance of this nazi soldier was appealing to this french women even they havnt know them before or know anything abt them and these are the woman that have been faithful to their man all these years, that are so Hot that they spread their legs for them, infact over 300,000 women where impegranated durin that period . After french take back their of land these women where called out and confronted for betrayal of trust most especially those who are pregnant.
what i learn from this is dat woman hypergamy is so ruthless that it does not give a Bleep about you in as much as u are top social rank they are ready to share their genes with you,, AWALT is real.

Could these be their survival instinct or woman nature.
hmmm

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seandisputed(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
[quote author=JESHAL post=119080620][/quote]
Toks is one of the men I've always respected on this platform.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
IwasNeverGone:
Being nice to a girl is not simping.

Giving a girl everything she wants,
but not receiving anything in return:

*That* is the definition of simping.

Always look for an equal value exchange.

Easy way to figure this:

If this was a business transaction...

Am I getting paid?

Or am I getting played?

Simps are the most dishonest kind of men.

Why? Because everything they do has a secret need for reciprocation.

This is why "nice" guys get angry when girls don't choose them.

If they were really nice then they'd be happy regardless of what girls do.

Be direct with women, king

One thing I've observed is that women actually like nice guys. I mean, who doesn't like a nice person

If you are nice guy, for goodness sake keep being nice; but the only thing I'll say is always display readiness to walk away when you are not getting the vibe you want.... because If a woman thinks she can walk all over you, her interest for you drops.

To a woman, there's nothing more sexier than a guy who's nice to her but still doesn't accept bullshit from her.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller is trending in front page

Click on the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7474960/why-should-never-let-wife#119070733

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
There are two guys: Sam and Ken. They are both interested in Cynthia.

Sam is constantly attempting to impress her.

Ken is constantly making her do nice things him.

Sam is constantly trying to pass her test so she can give him the pussy.

Ken is constantly testing her to see if she's even worth his attention.

Sam is constantly trying to behave right towards her so she won't get upset and walk away.

Ken constantly monitoring her to see if she'd misbehave so he could walk away immedately.

Ken end up getting intimate with Cynthia.

Sam got exploited, then he went ahead and jerk off(of course with Cynthia's body in his imagination). Then he later came online and say "All women are trash."

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Junnior:

What's wrong with having teeth braces? I thought they are for fixing teeth structure? Do girls now use them for something else?
it's more like a fashion now.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 12, 2022
A product is only as valuable as the market deems it. Since the simps outnumber sensible men, the economy has overvalued sex..

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Doesn’t matter if it was when she needed you the most or when you needed her the most .

If she cheats, fling her into the dustbin ASAP

She’s dying of cancer and cheats,bro, fling her in the dustbin ASAP..

She’s the one to help you japa abroad and she cheats .. into the dustbin she goes..

Never Create Room For That Nonsense...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 12, 2022
Are you sure, You’re in a serious relationship or You’re the one serious in the relationship?

So many Guys Even some Redpillers haven't been able to differentiate between the both..

Define and know your stand in the Relationship as Early as Possible ....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Dear Brothers,

Oladele bleeped Her

Uchenna bleeped Her

Musa bleeped Her

Ekene bleeped Her

Pascal bleeped Her

Elon Musk bleeped Her

Essien bleeped Her

Young Pastor for Church bleeped Her

Yahoo boy bleeped Her

Even The Local Street Guy too bleeped Her..

All the pipes that pounded and cumed into her, for streets benefits, before you didn't marry her.

It gets to your turn, Precious says she is now a born again hole. A proud celibate, she stands declaring ,that you must wait to pierce only after you have married her.

Damn it. What audacity!

Brothers,I kid you not, that is an injustice to your holy penis and a gross disrespect to your Masculinity and for the value of your commitments.

Unplug yourself, immediately.

Fling her back to the streets from whence she emerged. Jesus Christ will marry her before piercing her but, it can never be you.

I repeat, it can't never be you, Brother...

She should give you what she gave others . She can can change after you have had your turn .

Never Think Twice before dumping them in the Dustbin,where they truly belong.....

Be Cold and Brutal in your Doings with Women in Particular..

End....

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 12, 2022
Remember

Relationship is a vvomans hustle. You are just her customer, only the female gender says “I WANT A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP”

Only them celebrate and pray hard to be in a relationship or marriage .

You as a man is the real deal ..
you are the prize
Stop selling your self short
Stop undervaluing your self

You being in a serious relationship with any girl is a blessing from God and universe to her .
NO amount of anything she do to you in that relationship can trump that .

Learn...

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 12, 2022
RITA DOMINIC should be an example for my Post Above...

She's so Lucky to have that man as her husband..

If 20 years back you told her that she wasn’t the prize..she wouldn’t gree

If you told her she would need and want a man .. she would insult you

If you told her that by age without the trinity
that her value reduces ..she would say “God forbid “

But today here she is .

Vvomen may deny it all they want .. but at the end of the line .. they would always seek a man and his holy penis .

Be it an alpha or beta male

And that’s because MAN IS THE PRIZE .

Learn Or Perish....

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 12, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Under The Topic; WHY WOMEN CANNOT AND SHOULD NEVER BE LEADERS.

Be it financial, psychological, or s€xual, she will take advantage of you!
There are no "Two ways" about it, neither is there a "Do-good woman" here.

As far as you let her have that power over you, she will literally DRAIN you to the ground!!
I am not trying to demonize women here, I am just trying to reveal the feminine nature here.
Women literally have NO CONTROL over this trait.

As a man, if you still considered marriage in this age, then i'd advice you don't marry a woman that is richer than you except you want to be the underdog in your own family.

NOBODY will pay too many attention when you are the number 1 in the family, but EVERYBODY will know your wife feeds you if she is in charge.
Not because they spied and figured it out, but because your wife herself already gave the impression, most definitely by the word of mouth!! Be Wise!

No form of power even in the littlest should be attributed to a woman; She will always handle it selfishly, her narcissistic behaviour will surely take over.

Never let her control you with sex either, thats the worst form of male degradation!
Let her understand that if she refuses to be a nice biittch for you, she would slowly become nothing more than a vag!na wrapped in human flesh.

The fact that she wants to manipulate you into her will with S€X, shows that her vagina is the most expensive thing she has, now, when you then give her the impression that it's not worth that much to you, you immediately put her back in her place.
Only that now, she has given away her whole game, thereby reducing her value, all by herself.
You are still balling.

Women WANT power, but then they NEED you with that power.
Pay attention to what I did here.

Just like how children want sweets, but they need you to control their intake, because at the end, it's in their best interest!
They don't like medications, I'm yet to see anybody that loves the hospital. undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Of course Brother...

Relationship and Marriage wise,vvomen aren't meant to lead men.

Let her control the course of the relationship and you will follow her down a path of unhappiness.

YOU must dictate the who, what, where, when, why, & how.

Otherwise, she will innately lose all confidence in your leadership.

Don't ask...TELL!

I have yet to see a vvoman being captain of a ship and not steer it right in to the rocks.

Every time you let a vvoman be at the helm of your ship, she will crash it. No matter how well her intentions are, this will always be the end result.,, You lead, she follows. No other way.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 12, 2022
Finally Bothers from me, This Early Morning,Always Know This...

A vvoman will hate you if she finally succeeded in changing you and or moulding you to what she wants.

She wants you to live a life of a simp for her but, at the same time, the same way she hates simps is the same way she is going to hate you afterwards when you becomes what she wants.

This is why you are not supposed to pander to her emotions or listen to her whims.

This is why you only listen to her if you have abundance of time then, do what you should do which is thought right and is for the greater good.

Vvomen lack wit, logic, discretion and ability to decipher costs and effects in everything they do or are involved in. Blame it on you when you allowed her manipulate you into what she will eventually hate with passion.

Trust me, vvomen admire and are aroused towards men who have carriage and a mind of their own independent of them.

Vvomen hate you when you are patronizing, agreeable and indecisive. No vvoman is in love with a man who lacks self leadership and is able to assert himself independent of her.

Vvomen were created to follow your programmes but, unfortunately, there are simping men who lack purpose and direction in life for which a vvomen should naturally blend in and lived with.

This is where simpish men are abhorred and ridiculed especially by strong willed vvomen because, they the vvomen are just asking themselves how unfortunate life will be for them should they choice a man who cannot self direct himself not to mention directing and ordering their own affairs.

Brothers, vvomen are in love with strong masculine men who are in tune with their masculine frame and exhibit their true nature, Alpha...

Vvomen don't like men who indulged them and allow them live recklessly to the point of becoming injurious to themselves and those around them. Vvomen naturally are desirous of men who can tame them when they are encompassed by the frays of their emotional tumults.

As a man, I blame you if things go wrong in your relationship or marriage because you allowed it. You should have known better to call the shut and stem the tide but you simp and look away allowing the problems to fester unchecked and unmitigated.

Bro, you were created to give leadership to the world and your vvoman. Why are you simping and shying away from your purpose in life

Dear Brothers, be the HEAD in actions and words.

Take your rightful place and let no one usurp it from you while you are still alive and breathing.

We must learn a lesson...

Good Morning All,Have a Blessed Day and A wonderful week Ahead....

God Bless Us All...

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2022
AlterEgo00:
Of course Brother...

Relationship and Marriage wise,vvomen aren't meant to lead men.

Let her control the course of the relationship and you will follow her down a path of unhappiness.

YOU must dictate the who, what, where, when, why, & how.

Otherwise, she will innately lose all confidence in your leadership.

Don't ask...TELL!

I have yet to see a vvoman being captain of a ship and not steer it right in to the rocks.

Every time you let a vvoman be at the helm of your ship, she will crash it. No matter how well her intentions are, this will always be the end result.,, You lead, she follows. No other way.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2022
Pukkalolo:
One thing I've observed is that women actually like nice guys. I mean, who doesn't like a nice person
If you are nice guy, for goodness sake keep being nice; but the only thing I'll say is always display readiness to walk away when you are not getting the vibe you want.... because If a woman thinks she can walk all over you, her interest for you drops.
To a woman, there's nothing more sexier than a guy who's nice to her but still doesn't accept bullshit from her.
Another golden quote from someone capable of logical thought. The children of hate will soon come for you though. grin
The dogma here has been that they only love those that treat them like trash.
It's the heavily tattooed, toxic, narcissistic, weed smoking dude that demeans her that makes her wet. lmao grin
A lot of your impression about women is really reflective of the kind and caliber of women that have walked in your spheres and imprinted your consciousness.
Pukkalolo:
To a woman, there's nothing sexier than a guy who's nice to her but still doesn't accept bullshit from her.
Please preach! preach!! and preach!!!
Cos somehow people actually believe both are mutually exclusive.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haynnie: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2022
luvyaself95:
what is IDGAF
I don’t give a Bleep

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GymVideographer(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=akwesenana post=118814464][/quote]
After years of experience in Videography industry and wit many companies,

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GymVideographer(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2022
koschshome:

If you are looking for a professional Best Gym Videographer in London for Gym shoots. Your search may end here because Camera Redi provides the best Videographer and Photography services for Gym Shoots. For further information contact them on their website. They provide very affordable rates.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Haynnie:

I don’t give a Bleep
understood

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danielkelly: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
In my life time
have i seen so many
things yes i have.
Before my eyes in 2decades not once nor twice.
So many failed relationships.
I asked, why?
Then i was told of the wisdom of old of what value is the salt if it has lost it ability to give taste
Than for it to be thrown
And trampled upon under the feet of men.
Where with shall it regain it saltness.
TheREDPiLL, is where you shall regain your salt.
This is the interpretation:
The salt is the analogy man, a man who is simp or niece guy or just friends has lost the 4King power to make her pussy wet, but a badboi~one who doesnot take her bullshit, who doesnot bow to her willdom has the power to the 4King pussy.
i have an uncle who did everything x2 of niece any guy would do for a woman (his wife)when he was working, when he had the money at his disposal she enjoyed his youthful earnings became fat like oyibo cow and now at his low level(penury) she disrespects him and 4fucking a thug who is works at nigerian burea in lagos. That is the highest level of

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danielkelly: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Typing
DISHONOUR for a King, it's a treasonable felony, a betrayal, JESUS! A bruise to the Ego.
The truth is that this is the kind of end expectation you will have if you are a simp, a niece guy yeah.
i had another uncle my grandma called him the wise one among her three sons when we do our gossip wishpering chat.
Only marriage is standing strong.
When his wife misbehaved and hwhen he was ill and he had a specific time to take his drugs. She propostened the cooking until when she likes about 2hours later when she served him the food, he threw it a way and the plate even broke. She shit tested him(women will alwaz test your authority).
There was food full house, there was gas and 22/7 light, no excuse.
He took his ATM from her and took i and his kids out to eatery.
*NOBODY SHOULD EAT THE FOOD IN THAT HOUSE UNTIL I SAY SO.* My uncle said, bf giving us money to buy our own food 5K each.
The wife begged for three days and three nights before it was all over.
The pussy is 4KINGs,
Men know this.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Igiaruwe04: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Men are losing authority day by day.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2022

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Good clapback cheesy

25 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.