Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2780183 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by frankmoney(m): 8:18am On Jan 06, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 6, REDPILL 2021

I don't know who needs to hear this: you don't have anything to prove to her, if you extend beyond your limits, you will become exhausted and vulnerable. And once you enter such state, you will be neglected because women have nothing to do with weak men.

Know your limits and maintain the boundary.

Authority: Maintain Frame.
can you explain more ....

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2021
ObinnaValentine:
Another simp ready to be hanged..infacy this one deserves to be shot and killed by firing squad to be precise..him even give us advice on top stupidity
why did u blur her face?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...most threads like that are cruise threads. It's just for fun. Don't take it too serious bro grin

Until you read wetin go annoy you there

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SkyFlint: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6347736/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-divorce

Kanye West recently became a billionaire, so he's perfectly ripe for the harvest.

Personally I do not subscribe to preaching the Red Pill, I believe a man would eventually learn of his own accord. Torrents of ceaseless agony from heartbreaks will inevitably push them towards The RedPill.

But cases like this make me want to don a white garment, grab a bell and complement it with a megaphone; walk through the length and breadth of the Earth while screaming the tenets of The Red Pill at the top of my lungs.

I feel so much pain for Kanye West already. He's going to be completely brutalised.

Kim's lawyer is already setting the tone of the case, cleverly stating that their $60M building was "home" to their kids.

Plus, they're saying it's okay for Kim to be ambitious by wanting to get a law degree but it's "crazy sh!t" for Kanye West to be ambitious by wanting to be President.

It's not going to be pretty for Kanye West at all.

What's even worse?

Thousands of men are still going to get married before the end of this week. And thousands more would be proposing marriage.

All to heartless leeches.

38 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2021
bobowaja:

Ubunja, I like you and I read your threads. But pardon me if I say you are not a redpiller. You are a gamer. Stick to what you do best. It is good to preach games to redpillers, but bad when you are preaching games as redpill.

Redpill is not about women and pussy. It is self awareness about yourself, your society and interpersonal relationships with the opposite sex (female) and how to weather those storms without getting hurt.

I cut off my best friend recently cos he did something he should not have done. He is not a female, but my knowledge of redpill warrant me not to accommodate bullshits.

For the last time, redpill is not about women. It is about self awareness and maturity that makes a man A MAN.
if women are not central to the RedPill message then take this thread to another section of NL, eg investment, and see if it will catch on. It won't.

Men's problem is not money or whatever. It's women.men can make money well on their own. But it's sex, love and romance where men have headaches. Hence the Red Pill.

Don't get it twisted. The Red Pill is not some virtuous movement that will uplift society. If every man became redpill society will collapse in record speed. Red Pill is basically selfishness that preserves the man but that ultimately harms society. individual men will improve their lives by becoming red pill but if enough men become red pill society will go to shiit. No man will want to go to war to fight and die for country. No man will self sacrifice. Etc. The RedPill are shortcuts to life that benefit individuals but harm the collective. Just like gold digging. If enough women become gold diggers everything will collapse.

And to try to separate game and redpill is very laughable. I'm not even going to waste time on that.
Research anew your redpill themes you'll see the error of your ways.

Lol. Red Pill is not about women!!yet this whole thread is 100% wailings and lamentations on women. Lmfao. Dude!

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2021
SOZINN:

Until you read wetin go annoy you there
Been on this forum longer than you and I hardly use any other account. I learnt long ago not to take SM issues so serious

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2021
SkyFlint:

Kanye West recently became a billionaire, so he's perfectly ripe for the harvest.

Personally I do not subscribe to preaching the Red Pill, I believe a man would eventually learn of his own accord. Torrents of ceaseless agony from heartbreaks will inevitably push them towards The RedPill.

But cases like this make me want to don a white garment, grab a bell and complement it with a megaphone; walk through the length and breadth of the Earth while screaming the tenets of The Red Pill at the top of my lungs.

I feel so much pain for Kanye West already. He's going to be completely brutalised.

Kim's lawyer is already setting the tone of the case, cleverly stating that their $60M building was "home" to their kids.

Plus, they're saying it's okay for Kim to be ambitious by wanting to get a law degree but it's "crazy sh!t" for Kanye West to be ambitious by wanting to be President.

What's even worse?

Thousands of men are still going to get married before the end of this week. And thousands more would be proposing marriage.

From what I know...she ain't poor either. She owned the Casablassa lands but Kanye owns the building itself. Both are valued at 60m dollars.

She is claiming his mental health is forcing her hand. I didn't hear much on the presidential ambition angle. But I know her family is crazy and seeks attention like a lifeline

Very true at your penultimate paragraph. And thousands more will marry next weekend. In fact,I'm going to one this weekend. The girl is a friend of mine. If anyone is in ondo state(Ile oluji) this weekend, holla at me, let's go eat and drink and watch the festivities. grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2021
luminouz:

From what I know...she ain't poor either. She owned the Casablassa lands but Kanye owns the building itself. Both are valued at 60m dollars.

She is claiming his mental health is forcing her hand. I didn't hear much on the presidential ambition angle. But I know her family is crazy and seeks attention like a lifeline

Very true at your penultimate paragraph. And thousands more will marry next weekend. In fact,I'm going to one this weekend. The girl is a friend of mine. If anyone is in ondo state(Ile oluji) this weekend, holla at me, let's go eat and drink and watch the festivities. grin
This Man you like cruise sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mide3367: 9:36am On Jan 06, 2021
see these selfish women

4 Nigerian Women Share Why They Regret Having Kids

After asking some Nigerian women to share why they do not want children, we asked some that do have children if they regret the decision. These four Nigerian women share why they regret having kids.

Abimbola, 44
Maybe regret might be a strong word because I absolutely adore my children, but since I turned forty, I had found myself asking a lot of “what ifs”. I got married when I was 23. By 25, I had my first child. 28, I had my second. 30, I had my third, and 32, I had my fourth. I spent over a decade of my life birthing and raising infants and toddlers. People say that the twenties are the best time of your life, but I spent mine changing diapers, birthing children, and breastfeeding.

My thirties weren’t any better. I had to deal with those small children, school runs, teething, all the other things. Now, I am in my forties and I am dealing with rebellious teenagers. I wonder if I will ever be free from being a mother, and just be an individual. I wish I had forged a career path, done more than go to the University in terms of my education. and just lived. All I really wish, is that I got the chance to live. If I never had any children, I would have probably been able to do more things for me.

Fadeke, 37
I have just one child, and she almost killed me. I got pregnant three years after marriage, at the age of 30. The entire period through the pregnancy up until the birth of my daughter was hell. My husband tried his best, but he could not take the pain away. Nobody could. I had gestational diabetes while pregnant with her. Now? I have type two diabetes. I wonder what my life would be like if I never had her. Being sick for the rest of my life is not something I envisioned for myself. Sometimes when I see my daughter, I feel a type of resentment towards her. I know it is not her fault, but I just get angry and cry. I feel like she stole something from me.

Elizabeth, 30
I had my son when I was 22 years old, as an undergraduate in a school in Nigeria. It was a one night stand, and I forgot to use morning after pills. A month after, I found out I was pregnant. Till now, his dad is nowhere to be found and I’m honestly not bothered. I love my child, but I often wish I didn’t have him. It’s been tough raising him alone with little help from my parents. I often have to split my income into two, with him getting the larger portion. I also haven’t been able to be in a successful relationship for a while now, as most men do not want to be associated with a single mom. Having children in my opinion isn’t really necessary. I can’t make plans without considering him and it’s tiring, exhausting, and painful. I’m at a point in my life where I’m not sure if I’d want to have more kids. Sometimes, I just want him out of my sight and very far away from me. I cry most times and I snap at my son a lot. I often regret doing it, but I can’t help it.

Chidera, 32
When I got married, all the women in my family spoke about how children are a blessing and I thought so too. What they don’t tell you is how children rob you of your dreams. I did not even realise until my seven-year-old asked me what I wanted to be, and then it dawned on me that I was not even close to achieving that dream. When I was in my 20s, I wanted to be an Economics professor. I never got to do my Masters because I became pregnant, then I had to wait for two years to reapply because of breast feeding and nursing. By the time she started school, I got pregnant again. I love my children, but I realised I sacrificed everything for them and that made me resent them just a little bit. I keep wondering what life would have been like without them, and that life sounds more like the dream I had when I was younger. Talking to my husband about it was useless because he could not understand it. He did not have to drop everything in his life to raise children. I did, and I really wish I didn’t.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mide3367: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2021
Mide3367:
see these selfish women

4 Nigerian Women Share Why They Regret Having Kids

After asking some Nigerian women to share why they do not want children, we asked some that do have children if they regret the decision. These four Nigerian women share why they regret having kids.

Abimbola, 44
Maybe regret might be a strong word because I absolutely adore my children, but since I turned forty, I had found myself asking a lot of “what ifs”. I got married when I was 23. By 25, I had my first child. 28, I had my second. 30, I had my third, and 32, I had my fourth. I spent over a decade of my life birthing and raising infants and toddlers. People say that the twenties are the best time of your life, but I spent mine changing diapers, birthing children, and breastfeeding.

My thirties weren’t any better. I had to deal with those small children, school runs, teething, all the other things. Now, I am in my forties and I am dealing with rebellious teenagers. I wonder if I will ever be free from being a mother, and just be an individual. I wish I had forged a career path, done more than go to the University in terms of my education. and just lived. All I really wish, is that I got the chance to live. If I never had any children, I would have probably been able to do more things for me.

Fadeke, 37
I have just one child, and she almost killed me. I got pregnant three years after marriage, at the age of 30. The entire period through the pregnancy up until the birth of my daughter was hell. My husband tried his best, but he could not take the pain away. Nobody could. I had gestational diabetes while pregnant with her. Now? I have type two diabetes. I wonder what my life would be like if I never had her. Being sick for the rest of my life is not something I envisioned for myself. Sometimes when I see my daughter, I feel a type of resentment towards her. I know it is not her fault, but I just get angry and cry. I feel like she stole something from me.

Elizabeth, 30
I had my son when I was 22 years old, as an undergraduate in a school in Nigeria. It was a one night stand, and I forgot to use morning after pills. A month after, I found out I was pregnant. Till now, his dad is nowhere to be found and I’m honestly not bothered. I love my child, but I often wish I didn’t have him. It’s been tough raising him alone with little help from my parents. I often have to split my income into two, with him getting the larger portion. I also haven’t been able to be in a successful relationship for a while now, as most men do not want to be associated with a single mom. Having children in my opinion isn’t really necessary. I can’t make plans without considering him and it’s tiring, exhausting, and painful. I’m at a point in my life where I’m not sure if I’d want to have more kids. Sometimes, I just want him out of my sight and very far away from me. I cry most times and I snap at my son a lot. I often regret doing it, but I can’t help it.

Chidera, 32
When I got married, all the women in my family spoke about how children are a blessing and I thought so too. What they don’t tell you is how children rob you of your dreams. I did not even realise until my seven-year-old asked me what I wanted to be, and then it dawned on me that I was not even close to achieving that dream. When I was in my 20s, I wanted to be an Economics professor. I never got to do my Masters because I became pregnant, then I had to wait for two years to reapply because of breast feeding and nursing. By the time she started school, I got pregnant again. I love my children, but I realised I sacrificed everything for them and that made me resent them just a little bit. I keep wondering what life would have been like without them, and that life sounds more like the dream I had when I was younger. Talking to my husband about it was useless because he could not understand it. He did not have to drop everything in his life to raise children. I did, and I really wish I didn’t.
isn't the bolded great guys? she wanna give another man a bastard to train. Imagine.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Degrezhaa:

This Man you like cruise sha grin

I can't coman kee myself na grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2021
cappucino925:
so what about men going thier own way ?

MGTOW can get sex without visiting prostitutes. They would not just be in committed relationships with women.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by softguy1: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2021
[b]STORY

There was this my friend who broke up with this particular babe long time ago (her father is a senator and a prosperous business man).
So this babe came back and was asking for this my guy (her Ex), so they directed her and she later met each other.

According to my guy, before she travelled back they had sex and she gave him 2 million naira gift, which my Guy later use to Start up a business and uptill today he is still exploring with his business.

This my guy was very very stupid to accept sex and such kind of money from her Ex because he was ignorant of the redpill. had it been it was me, I would have rejected such offer because of these reasons:

- I am an Alpha redpiller.
- I always put myself first
-. She is from Nigeria and no Nigerian woman can offer such kind of thing.
- There are millions of women that could offer the same thing ( so why should I accepted it from her)
- and many more readpill reasons.

When he told me he accepted that offer ignoring those redpill reasons above, I was just laughing at his stupidity for accepting such an offer from an Ex.

mhen that guy is a stupid beta simp that need to swallow the redpill so that he will not accept such thing from an Ex again.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DharmieDhrey(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2021
#MGTOW

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2021
LutanFyah:
As we all know that the REDPILL is all about self development, I think we should also be dropping links, lectures, ideas etc on how to better ourselves (financially, mentally, academically, how to draft that business ideas, steps to get grants, opportunities to learn new skills, etc) in this new year.

A couple of days from now, I will be sharing with the Alphas some good materials on how to trade cryptocurrency and forex for free.

LET'S KEEP INGESTING THE REDPILL.

@bolded
Bro, Abeg Open a new Self-development thread and let's do it there.....
Like i said earlier, We are here for different reasons....
So those interested in Self-dev can go there and those who are interested in women's nature can come over here....because truth be told, the posts here of late, are more about Women and sex....But it wasnt so at the start of the thread.
My opinion

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by gold360(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2021
The reason you need to be redpilled

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2021
SkyFlint:

What's even worse?

The only thing better than marrying a billionaire, is divorcing him.

- Anonymous

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bobowaja(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2021
SkyFlint:

What's even worse?

Kanye is stvpid. Why marry a wh0re who has divorced twice? He probably thinks he can change a street girl to homemade wife. He learnt his lessons the hard way.

For those fools coming after him that will still thread that route, I wish them safe journeys. It always end in tears.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bobowaja(m): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2021
ubunja:
if women are not central to the RedPill message then take this thread to another section of NL, eg investment, and see if it will catch on. It won't.

Men's problem is not money or whatever. It's women.men can make money well on their own. But it's sex, love and romance where men have headaches. Hence the Red Pill.

Don't get it twisted. The Red Pill is not some virtuous movement that will uplift society. If every man became redpill society will collapse in record speed. Red Pill is basically selfishness that preserves the man but that ultimately harms society. individual men will improve their lives by becoming red pill but if enough men become red pill society will go to shiit. No man will want to go to war to fight and die for country. No man will self sacrifice. Etc. The RedPill are shortcuts to life that benefit individuals but harm the collective. Just like gold digging. If enough women become gold diggers everything will collapse.

And to try to separate game and redpill is very laughable. I'm not even going to waste time on that.
Research anew your redpill themes you'll see the error of your ways.

Lol. Red Pill is not about women!!yet this whole thread is 100% wailings and lamentations on women. Lmfao. Dude!
Bros, you are trying hard to be relevant here. Just die the matter.

You are already a big man

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by gold360(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2021
ubunja:
redpill is simply putting yourself first.

Seems like most guys here are just flocking after something they have zero understanding of.
as simple as this sounds, guys Cant understand it,
Its all about your interest, if you're down (which everyone is from time to time) and your ex offers you a helping hand. Grab it, its for YOUR OWN INTEREST... your ex isn't your enemy, the only thing is that by now being redpilled , how manipulative ish can no longer work on you.

Guys saying they Cant roll with their ex anymore are the real SIMPS, because you've not grown balls enough to stand her manipulative skills, so you're still scared hiding behind cut all contacts and draw a boundary crap

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2021
SkyFlint:

Check out kim Kardashian's past life and you'll see how she always end up in divorce with her estranged husbands. There was a time she married a celebrity and after 72days filed for divorce.

Kim Kardashian is very calculative more like a coded gold digger. She didn't divorce till he is a billionaire.

I guess her new target will be a Billionaire.

What is striking about her and her Family is they keep going for blacks.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2021
This Ex Conundrum of a thing is quite unfortunate..To see the back of an Ex or To hobnob with an Ex has become a f**king thing in this here thread...Imho, I see it from the point of psychology, As a wee fry decades past I became quite ill, infact,. terribly ill with much projectile vomitting and sh**t..The soup of the day that unfortunate period of my life was Okro Soup...So there was much projectile vomitting of Okro Soup and that sh**t got embedded deep into my psyche that I have never being caught dead eating it up till now and forever-Because,I have gotten to f**king hate that sh**t-...So it is with an Ex....If the relationship was a blast with loads of fond memories and memorabilia as well as a relatively amicable breakup then there is a tendency for the EX to be in good terms and rapport with you....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2021
....Now if the case is in reverse with infighting,stress and anxiety especially if it was the time when you was a f**king simp and she was brutally exploiting you (when I mean brutal,set your mind back to a sex starved jail break convicted paedophile suddenly in close proximity with your sleeping sixteen year old virgin daughter)...Then, it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to analyze and deduce that you wouldn't want to be within 50 km radius of that Ex...Redpill or not.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Zabiboy:

@bolded
Bro, Abeg Open a new Self-development thread and let's do it there.....
Like i said earlier, We are here for different reasons....
So those interested in Self-dev can go there and those who are interested in women's nature can come over here....because truth be told, the posts here of late, are more about Women and sex....But it wasnt so at the start of the thread.
My opinion

I'm not trying to derail the thread, I'm only suggesting that in the spirit of the Redpill (which is about helping and developing men),I think we can show the unemployed ones among us openings and where to drop CVs, show them WhatsApp or Telegram group to join to learn coding, how to thread cryptocurrency, point them to agencies that can help them to learn crane operations, forklift maintenance, excavator operations etc.

But if wetin I talk no make sense, abeg no vex.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
softguy1:
[b]STORY

This my guy was very very stupid to accept sex and such kind of money from her Ex because he was ignorant of the redpill. had it been it was me, I would have rejected such offer because of these reasons:

- I am an Alpha redpiller.
- I always put myself first
-. She is from Nigeria and no Nigerian woman can offer such kind of thing.
- There are millions of women that could offer the same thing ( so why should I accepted it from her)
- and many more readpill reasons.

When he told me he accepted that offer ignoring those redpill reasons above, I was just laughing at his stupidity for accepting such an offer from an Ex.

So Ubunja stop all these your argument you are not a redpiller if you can accept a gift from your Ex. You are simply a simp.
[/b]

Law 40: Despise Free Lunch.
But I find the reasons you stated above to be insubstantial and puerile.
Accepting a free gift from a machiavellian can be dangerous but if you are a higher mach the danger can be averted.
I agree when ubunja said it all depends on your level in the game and I'm not even a mach.
Accepting the gift doesn't make you a simp or a redpiller.
Let's everyone just do what they feel is best.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Check out kim Kardashian's past life and you'll see how she always end up in divorce with her estranged husbands. There was a time she married a celebrity and after 72days filed for divorce.

Kim Kardashian is very calculative more like a coded gold digger. She didn't divorce till he is a billionaire.

I guess her new target will be a Billionaire.

What is striking about her and her Family is they keep going for blacks.

In the US, Black men are at the lowest rung of the ladder of sexual attraction. Forget the big dick nonsense that porn portrays about white women seeking black men.

Concise researches over the years have proven that women don't consider them attractive as men of other races as they don't do well for long term benefits like financial provision (on average, they earn less than other races) or fatherly presence (a high population of them end up in jails).

The few black men who become wealthy as stars in entertainment (music and sport) seek white women to upgrade their social standing. They become targets for manipulations by these women and "divorce-raped" in court before they get out. What makes the Kardashians more evil to associate with, is that, they are Succubuses. They drain life and wealth out of their men leaving them miserable. The SIMPs that have lost to the Kardashians include: Ray J, Reggie Bush, Kris Humphries, Lamar Odom, Tristan Thompson etc.

What is worse for the men is that their women's hypergamy (black women) leads them to choosing criminals, thugs, jail birds over decent men screening out level-headed black men for dating, or consider them as beta simp providers when they are done being baby mamas for jail birds.

A significant reason why the guy that pioneered the MGTOW movement on the internet was an african-american named Barbarossa.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
LutanFyah:
I'm not trying to derail the thread, I'm only suggesting that in the spirit of the Redpill (which is about helping and developing men),I think we can show the unemployed ones among us openings and where to drop CVs, show them WhatsApp or Telegram group to join to learn coding, how to thread cryptocurrency, point them to agencies that can help them to learn crane operations, forklift maintenance, excavator operations etc.

But if wetin I talk no make sense, abeg no vex.
I support you man. This thread is all about self development as men.

We can also show guys how to become financially stable and not just being emotionally stable as always discussed

This we can do two days a week say mondays and thursdays to avoid derailment from the initial objectives of the thread

Modified: As regards the issue of Ex
There are some ex that you know won’t add anything tangible to your life, so it’s better to just ghost them and move on.
On the other hand there are some ex that even after breaking up helps you in your self development be it career wise, financially. All I can say is there’s no way I’m not grabbing such opportunity after all that’s what red pill preaches SELFISHNESS grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrLucifer: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
I think one thing we should learn from this "ex" topic is to know your level of game/redpill.

I am a living example of why you should not burn bridges, ex girlfriend or not, and I'm not ashamed to say it.

I personally think anyone who insists on cutting off exes, is simply speaking from his emotional side. No logical person will cut off an individual simply because you once dated.

And if you've gotten past the anger phase of redpill, you will realise that the redpill teaches you to put YOURSELF FIRST.
It's a very simple rule, I don't know why most don't get it.
PUT YOURSELF FIRST, but you want to cut off a potential future connection because of your emotions, when you should be thinking in your logical, thinking how you can use such women to increase your SMV whenever such opportunity presents itself.
Come on! What are we really learning here.

Infact, I do the complete opposite of what most guys do. I use my current girlfriend to get my future girlfriend.
Any smart man knows that women are attracted to men other women find attractive. If I keep cutting off all the women in my life simply because we dated, I am reducing my harem, and no woman wants to be in a "one woman harem". When all these women hang around me and I maintain frame, other women see it and want to find out what's going on, they fall in. If this is not an advantage of keeping in touch with exes, then I don't know what is...

I never end my relationships on a bad note, even if I am at fault, I will still manipulate you to believe you ended the relationship, because I know the value of having someone who cares about me as a "connect". In this world we now live in, you are simply cheating yourself if you burn bridges totally.

But that is not to say every man can or should do this, that is why I began this post by saying know your level of redpill.
If you know you are not capable of withstanding her manipulations, my brother run for your life. But do not assume all men cannot or should not, know your level.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by samuelpeters(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
MrLucifer:
I think one thing we should learn from this "ex" topic is to know your level of game/redpill.

I am a living example of why you should not burn bridges, ex girlfriend or not, and I'm not ashamed to say it.

I personally think anyone who insists on cutting off exes, is simply speaking from his emotional side. No logical person will cut off an individual simply because you once dated.

And if you've gotten past the anger phase of redpill, you will realise that the redpill teaches you to put YOURSELF FIRST.
It's a very simple rule, I don't know why most don't get it.
PUT YOURSELF FIRST, but you want to cut off a potential future connection because of your emotions, when you should be thinking in your logical, thinking how you can use such women to increase your SMV whenever such opportunity presents itself.
Come on! What are we really learning here.

Infact, I do the complete opposite of what most guys do. I use my current girlfriend to get my future girlfriend.
Any smart man knows that women are attracted to men other women find attractive. If I keep cutting off all the women in my life simply because we dated, I am reducing my harem, and no woman wants to be in a "one woman harem". When all these women hang around me and I maintain frame, other women see it and want to find out what's going on, they fall in. If this is not an advantage of keeping in touch with exes, then I don't know what is...

I never end my relationships on a bad note, even if I am at fault, I will still manipulate you to believe you ended the relationship, because I know the value of having someone who cares about me as a "connect". In this world we now live in, you are simply cheating yourself if you burn bridges totally.

But that is not to say every man can or should do this, that is why I began this post by saying know your level of redpill.
If you know you are not capable of withstanding her manipulations, my brother run for your life. But do not assume all men cannot, know your level.
This is true and we are all correct in our opinions.
I'm not in touch with all my Exs,only the important ones. But I still didn't burn Bridges with any of them because our parting ways weren't in the worst kind of way.

I know what I had benefitted from them in the past and what I hope to benefit from them in the future.

Nigeria is hard guys. In as much as success is the best revenge, there are some Ex you will never see their brake light again in terms of success etal.

Redpill is about putting yourself first in everything whether covertly or overtly.

©️2021.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oyolohi: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
cappucino925:
so what about men going their own way ?

MGTOW comes in stages. Stage two to three are men who have come to deeply understand the society and consequently no longer give f.ucks about it.

MGTOW is like a quiet bar without a sign, no recruitments...nothing. You stumble into it, they raise their glasses to you.

An MGTOW level 3 man can get up one day and decide to get a vasectomy without regrets because he has seen how much of a scam marriage, morals, children, etc. are. You don't speak of patronizing prostitutes/porn to an MGTOW guy: he knows that society frowns on these things simply because of mere prejudice and the nonsense called morals. If he finds any of those entertaining, he goes for it!

MGTOW are men who can spot and detect stress from a thousand miles away --no matter how much you disguise it. You offer them crap: they simply give you a long stare and continue sipping their beer.

Finally, the last stage of MGTOW is leaving the bar filled with other MGTOW men and enjoying the mountains and rivers of a distant land flowing with milk and honey. grin

— oyolohi

24 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bestbiz17, Philosopher1979 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.