Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2781340 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
A reminder

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
Some redpill facts from Islam

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. Was it not on nairaland someone was threatening King Ubunja on WhatsApp because of the female miseducation? Lol

2. What you said is "jejely the pure truth jare". If what you say appeals to them you are lord. But once you say what doesn't appeal to them you become an enemy.

3. Disagreeing with a post or opinion is not my problem. We learn through debates. What irritates me is when you want to make your claims through insults and resentment. I won't take that nonsense and dishonesty from anybody here again.

4. The painful and most infuriating part of the matter is that they still argue even in the presence of verifiable data and facts. And yet they don't have verifiable claims to support theirs.

So much for the men that beat that chest and call themselves "logical".

"Logical ko. Logical ni".

5. Few pages back some monikers were saying we should forget about data and statistics when considering male and female libido and that their experience is key.

Ok, if that should be the case, I know tens of women who are not as foolish as the average woman. Women that are faithful to their homes. Can we now conclude that the redpill is trash or NAWALT?

I'm patiently waiting when Talibans will start sharing virgin women to their supporters on nairaland.

Well done oga.

That must be mezee or meze, i even told him my experience which is more relevant than his,
He was still arguing that was when i stop my chat with him.
So funny how people behave here, anyway every aboki to his kettle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
Alpha fucrked her, beta to man up and take responsibility long term for another man seed, like I said most men will compromise their ideals because of sexual scarcity, they will loose frame and abide by rules created for them being betas while she broke it for alphas.

Don't be a cuck

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lolzzzzzz
LMFAO grin grin grin cheesy
Post wall used up thot/hoe doesn't understand sexual market value, she thinks men and women are equal

OOD E

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dmg1: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
There's this little girl I'm with (I don't know if we're dating cos I carefully avoided relationship like plaque) she's 15 about to complete her ssce next year, initially I didn't want to have anything sexual with her cos I see her as a little girl, but when ever she comes to my place the kind of discussion we'll be having I always doubt her age, there was a day she visited and we were alone, she told me she's on her period meanwhile such taught never crossed my mind cos sex was the last thing to reason with her.

I told her I don't understand why she's bringing that up as I still see her as a small girl. Long story short after three months I ended up disvirgining her, now she's all over me. I'm 30 and I have like 5 years to complete my building projects and other stuff before thinking of relationship with her. Given that she has a reserve personality. (One of the reason she's close to me) have promise to marry her when she's 20yrs.

I'm a very respectable individual in our church and everyone knows me, you know nothing is hidden, two of her friend is away we're seeing, because of my reputation I can't do away with her. Except she changes her mind then I can remove her from my plan completely.
Now the question is can I keep/maintain her for over 5yrs before commitment cos I'm less or zero emotional when dealing with women /girls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
heartofcity12:
Some men keeping these hos on WhatsApp are really trying tho, the audacity.. This is a ho’s status. From a friend.
At times I wonder how people manage to have razz people on their contact list

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
dmg1:
There's this little girl I'm with (I don't know if we're dating cos I carefully avoided relationship like plaque) she's 15 about to complete her ssce next year, initially I didn't want to have anything sexual with her cos I see her as a little girl, but when ever she comes to my place the kind of discussion we'll be having I always doubt her age, there was a day she visited and we were alone, she told me she's on her period meanwhile such taught never crossed my mind cos sex was the last thing to reason with her.

I told her I don't understand why she's bringing that up as I still see her as a small girl. Long story short after three months I ended up disvirgining her, now she's all over me. I'm 30 and I have like 5 years to complete my building projects and other stuff before thinking of relationship with her. Given that she has a reserve personality. (One of the reason she's close to me) have promise to marry her when she's 20yrs.

I'm a very respectable individual in our church and everyone knows me, you know nothing is hidden, two of her friend is away we're seeing, because of my reputation I can't do away with her. Except she changes her mind then I can remove her from my plan completely.
Now the question is can I keep/maintain her for over 5yrs before commitment cos I'm less or zero emotional when dealing with women /girls.
pedophile angry

shame on you and the church you serve in......I spit on ur pedophile head

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordAdam16: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
Iffahear say I comment! Read and pass!

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
dmg1:

Why are u rolling with a 15 year old? You're in your 30's dammit.

Your target should be 24+ at least.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
DAY 357, REDPILL 2022

You eyes and body need a beautiful woman; your soul needs one with a strong character that'll extend your lineage.

You'll suffer your ancestral line if you make a wrong choice on character for beauty even though you are momentarily satisfied.

Authority: Take the best and beautiful.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rillycool(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
dmg1:

Lol...what dah Bleep man! Some people are just .... SMH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hedgefunds: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 357, REDPILL 2022

You eyes and body need a beautiful woman; your soul needs one with a strong character that'll extend your lineage.

You'll suffer your ancestral line if you make a wrong choice on character for beauty even though you are momentarily satisfied.

Authority: Take the best and beautiful.

I need this . Thanks boss.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
No matter how much she love you there is always another man to replace you.

#Hyepergamy

#Monkey Branching

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
dmg1:

bro don't tarnish our thread

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WHITELIGHTER: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
KingStonah:

Social Conditioning.

Like seriously, social conditioning

Where in history have female promiscuity been accepted or being the norm??

Even women will slut shame themselves whenever they are fighting and yet women are as sexual as men. I don't see no nigga slut shaming his fellow nigga

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Oleru120:

Please explain your last statement

Men are more physical with female sexuality

Women are more mental with male sexuality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
luvyaself95:

That must be mezee or meze, i even told him my experience which is more relevant than his,
He was still arguing that was when i stop my chat with him.
So funny how people behave here, anyway every aboki to his kettle.

YOUR EXPERIENCE IS IRRELEVANT ESPECIALLY WEN THERE'S AN OBJECTIVE REALITY

BECAUSE THREE WOMEN GAVE U GENUINE DESIRE SEX NOW THEREFORE WOMEN ARE AS SEXUAL AS MEN, WHAT A CLOWN grin grin grin

Anyways Keep up the good work of foolishness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 12:30am On Dec 24, 2022
ubunja:
bro don't tarnish our thread

One can't help but love and respect you bro.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 12:31am On Dec 24, 2022
dmg1:

Take thiz rubbish out of here, anu mpama.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 6:25am On Dec 24, 2022
You can take the salary ! cool

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 6:30am On Dec 24, 2022
Missed this thread.
Lone Ranger Lt Calibrator is back from Recon....
I am back with field reports. cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hedgefunds: 7:07am On Dec 24, 2022
Calibrator:
Missed this thread.

Lone Ranger Lt Calibrator is back from Recon....

I am back with field reports. cheesy

Welcome back Cali

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 24, 2022
dmg1:

YOU ARE A WHOLE FUĆKÎNG PEDOPHILE BRO WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A 15 YEAR OLD

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2022
dmg1:

Here is a typical example of how men put themselves in Compromising situations then later they will come out and blame women when things go sour…

1). You are having sexual relations with a minor that’s some pedophile shît you could go to jail for that
2). You promised to or are intending to promise to marry her when she’s 20 she’s just 15 do you know what kind of changes she might go through within that period of time ?

You lot stay committing blunders in your lives and you will eventually start blaming women for your stupid mistakes

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2022
Faber:
Na this idiot first dey call people's thoughts here trash. I have been monitoring him here. I began following this thread the very first day Glycolysis created it. I am not a new comer as Martinez39s, is claiming. I dey Nairaland since 2015, 4yrs before Cave man bought phone, Cave was in primary 6, when I joined here. I still have another moniker older than this Faber, I opened that one when a guy introduced me to NL, I was in Canada then. We were about 4, that evening and were complaining that CBC, and other news outlets in Canada, rarely broadcast about whats going on in Nigeria. Before the guy, introduced Nairaland to us, showed us how to create account. I think he is from Jos. Glycolysis, Ubunja, Martinez39s, Pansopist, Skepticus are the patrons of this thread. As for the cunt called CaveAdulam, na itiboribo.
What has been your contribution ever since you joined,apart from picking up fights and insulting people like a motorpark tout?
Cave is one of the most balanced and knowledgeable person on this thread.
He and glycolysis are two people who I enjoy their posts
Reading through the post of some of these so called redpill gurus on here,I almost puked.

So your daughters should be banned from university education and should only aspire to become housewives because you can't handle women,and you see that as a win for masculinity.smh

Stuffs like this just make you no different from these "low iq" Talibans

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2022
Executer:

What has been your contribution ever since you joined,apart from picking up fights and insulting people like a motorpark tout?
Reading through the post of some of these so called redpill gurus on here,I almost puked.

So your daughters should be banned from university education and should only aspire to become housewives because you can't handle women,and you see that as a win for masculinity.smh

Proudly Taliban. If e pain you, you kill yaself. RIP in addy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2022
Executer:

Talibans with "low IQ" were able to defeat the Russians and also resisted the Americans who pulled out shamefully. You with "high IQ" the British are still drilling your oil, controlling you, telling you who to vote. Na for woman matter and to mention Faber, you dey get "IQ". Spits on ur bald head

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2022
MeZee:

YOUR EXPERIENCE IS IRRELEVANT ESPECIALLY WEN THERE'S AN OBJECTIVE REALITY

BECAUSE THREE WOMEN GAVE U GENUINE DESIRE SEX NOW THEREFORE WOMEN ARE AS SEXUAL AS MEN, WHAT A CLOWN grin grin grin

Anyways Keep up the good work of foolishness
This is exactly what we're been saying about people like you that only want their experience and words to be must consider great.
Anyway na way keep hyping yourself that your problem grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pukkalolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.