Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759854 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Here we go again, gold digger..

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uniquetani1(f): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Eric247:
I never intended to wife her up anyways 😂..... virgin never finish for this life na.m 😂....I can never marry in other to do you a favor..... I can never marry a spoilt property in order to be a good Christian......as I dey like this I just dey mind my business.....I no wan anybody wahala..... make I develop myself first first 🤓

You want marry?
I thought REDPILLER na group of gays against marriage ni

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Omo...

See wetin my eyes see today o. For him to say it out means dude has been suffering for long. Lord in heaven!!! Men dey suffer for marriage o.

Me wey get high libido go dey tolerate all these? Never!!

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 6:34am On Mar 10, 2023
Most women have ZERO depth of character.

Especially All these instagram and tiktok 9s and 10s?

The most depth she has is between her legs.

It’s tragic, really.

Imagine what happens to a woman when she gains millions of followers online who just want to see her twerk and dance semi naked.

They give zero shits about her personality or character.

At the same time, her own development as a person stops because she’s making more money than ever thought possible.

Had to face ZERO hardships.

Invited to yacht parties with rappers.

All before she turns 21.

No wonder these women become shallow and soul-dead.

I don’t blame them, it’s just how the culture is promoting women to be.

But Im trying to make YOU aware about this.

That what you see online is all smoke and mirrors.

You’ll be bored out of your mind with these women.

Stop putting them on a pedestal..
(/masculinity brother hood)

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2023
Don't settle for less man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2023
AyoII:
Most women have ZERO depth of character.

Especially All these instagram and tiktok 9s and 10s?

The most depth she has is between her legs.

It’s tragic, really.

Imagine what happens to a woman when she gains millions of followers online who just want to see her twerk and dance semi naked.

They give zero shits about her personality or character.

At the same time, her own development as a person stops because she’s making more money than ever thought possible.

Had to face ZERO hardships.

Invited to yacht parties with rappers.

All before she turns 21.

No wonder these women become shallow and soul-dead.

I don’t blame them, it’s just how the culture is promoting women to be.

But Im trying to make YOU aware about this.

That what you see online is all smoke and mirrors.

You’ll be bored out of your mind with these women.

Stop putting them on a pedestal..
(/masculinity brother hood)

Im surprised anyone places them on a pedestal. Some of them are simply runs girls who repackaged themselves. If social media did not exist some of them will be prostitutes. The western world is selling madness and immorality to everyone.
It didnt take me 5 minutes to know these instagram girls are refined prostitutes.
Women are nothing and are overrated.
There is really nothing much about them
They can be unique but to understand their uniqness they need the guidiance of a man

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2023
CaveAdullam:

1. Religion is a perfect niche repentant wh0res, unrepentant wh0res and pretentious folks normally recede to when exhibiting their charcter. The essence is for you to loose guard because religious people are seen as people with better character than their secular counterparts. So, these pretentious folks mimicks or camouflage themselves with religion in order to wave off any suspicion.

2. Men normally fall for this when it comes to women because what they truly need in a woman is not her status, beauty or money - though these are important, but men used this religious insignia to judge a woman's chastity, modesty and submissiveness because these qualities ensures a better and lasting union. If she's obedient to God, definitely, she must be obedient to her husband and respect him. However, this is not the case when it comes to those with religious affectations - they are wolves in sheep clothings.

3. Because men are pragmatic they can hold on to moral codes and conduct, emotional beings like women lacks good sense of justice and will rationalize around it in order to come to their own satisfaction, rather than the truth in particular. This is because women are scared of the punishment that comes in failing with keeping up with their duties and responsibilities; accusations and punishment is like ostracism, and because they're weak by nature and can't fully fend and cater for themselves, they'll not keep up to fairness, justice and truth when they're being tested.

4. Women are more religious than men, yet are ruthless when it comes to sexual relationship. This is because of their love for mysteries, and religion carries that mysteries. Superstitions, folktales and myths only works true for those that are highly emotional, and women falls into this category. Women also love religion because they're able to decipher the part of it that best favours their nature and either throw away or subdue the other part that scares them.

5. These pretentious women always make a funny but cunning move. That is, they always like persuading their prey/spouse to their religious circle. This is done so that their victim can loose guard and not doubt them. And when their victim fails to comply, they accuse them of worldliness, which is another way of projecting their shortcomings to their unsuspecting victim and taking the position of a judge.

6. Since religion frowns against divorce and should be seek as a last option, these women always used it to compel the man to remain in that relationship. Now, the man wants to both keep to the tenets of his religion + want to make the relationship work, however, he's very unsatisfied about it.

Remember that religion preaches tolerance, peace and forgiveness; welcome to the last machine in women's arsenal; "if God can forgive you and all of us our sins, why do you find it difficult to forgive me?" Tears is always accompanied with this phrase in order to demonstrate her genuineness and change of heart. And at the end, the man is tethered to her.

7. Women will never find it difficult to fvck a man they desire, religion or not. The religious ones that want to fvck will always run back to God for forgiveness after satisfying their hypergamous instinct - resources and/or quality genes. But on vetting women, this even is a dealbreaker, because if she's not faithful to her God who is more superior than her man, then she will definitely betray that man at any given opportunity.

Like I'm about bringing myself to a stalemate here and now. Looool!

8. Religious women are still the best when it comes to a long term relationship, but herein, as a man, before you commit, you must not be swayed by her religious harangues. It is your duty to vet her within and without. Two or more of the most important factors to check before you commit to them:
A. Age. If she is not close to the wall + faithful to her God, it indicates quality.

B. Virginity. No need to be pretentious or nice when it comes to questioning a woman's sexuality, however, it must be done with intelligence and subtlety in order to get to the end point. If you're satisfied with her sexual history you can decide what to do from there.

C. Materialism. Is she contented with what you give? Does she weigh you with other men? Does she keeps quiet when you squander your resources? Does she has a long term investment plan?

Religion preaches contentment, but once you sense an unappreciative lifestyle + entitlement mentality, call off the relationship.

9. Like I said before, religion or not, women will fvck when they want to fvck and can choose to start a relationship from there. If she gravitates towards your sexual flirtations but yet still maintaining a good boundary with her God and you alone, not adding other men secretly to the equation, then, she's a good bet.

This is very difficult I must say. Sigh!

Without further ado:

DAY 91, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Learn to separate chaffs from wheats.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2023
ubunja:
you can say it again man, religion put a lot of power in the hands of women. And I'm speaking as a Christian. I've thought a lot about this situation and it displeases me.

Religious women are still the best when it comes to a long term relationship, but herein, as a man, before you commit, you must not be swayed by her religious harangues. It is your duty to vet her within and without.
On point with the above. Many brothers in church dare not vet. The fact that a lady is in church is enough for them. Smh. And they are not even encouraged to. Most churches favor women and are more vested in women's success than men's success.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2023
CaveAdullam:
I will not really concur that religion put a lot of power in the hands of women. Because if you really check it in the Bible you'll find out it was men calling all the shots from Genesis to Revelations, women's aspect was not really pronounced.

Different religious interpretations + the government now in charge of marriage + (the advent of simps) are the real culprits. Add tolerance to this equation and you'll arrive at the current mess we are talking about. If we're to even follow the Christian doctrine unbiased, women don't have any power.

Even Christian men are way more effeminate than their biblical counterparts. Many are just running with a baton they don't understand how come about + there's a mixture of religious doctrines and secularism.

What women are truly taking advantage of in religion is the doctrine of forgiveness, and it is really a good leverage for them. And this same 'forgiveness' is the downfall of Christian men because in order to be seen as saints of God, they must recede into the feminine imperative. After all, they are practicing what their religion admonish them.

Lest I forget, what about Rehab, Mary Magdalene and the adulterous woman? They were all forgiven.

Christian men will always misconstrue vetting as being judgmental..."judge not so that ye may not be judge..."

Many even want to please their clergymen, so once this clergyman spot a repentant wh0re, they don't waste time in commiting, couple alongside the sexual deprivation they've experienced for a long time..."thank you o Lord, it is high time I cúm". The fear of missing out, family pressure, religious pressure etc always makes these men hasten into a long term relationship.

Though, it will be impossible to achieve a singular religious interpretation, however, to the nemeses splayed across the sexual market place, religion will be an effective tool as a means of correction. Let religion be in full charge of marriage or let the state accords punishment as necessary, and these messes will greatly reduce.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2023
iamphenomenal:

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature. Old things are passed away, behold, all things are become new -
2Cor 5:17

This is a very effective Bible verse (among many others) in this regard
Once a woman connive with her pastor and they use this verse to preach to you, you ultimately loose guard on any concurrent vetting, and that's the end

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2023
Martinez39s:
Impressive!

I am glad that people here are aware of how religion, particularly Christianity, can be weaponised to keep a man stuck in the matrix, make blue pill decisions, and fulfill the female imperative.

> "Thou shall not judge",
> "Anyone in Christ is a new creature, and old things have passed away",
> "Let anyone without sin cast the first stone",
> "Forgive, just as Christ forgave you"
> "No one is perfect. Everyone has a past"
> add yours

The above list has been used by "retired" hoes and the church to make blue pill men overlook the sordid past of these hoes. Please, say no to retired hòes, nonvirgins, single moms, infertile women, feministic women, post-wall women, etc. Don't let any church or religious chick, especially one who falls in any of these categories, use any of the aforementioned quotes to beguile you into settling with any of these types of women.

As the wall approaches, many women who have been hopping on d!cks during their younger years (and enjoying the company of bad boys) start trying to appear conservative, mature, and religious, and they plant their tents in churches hoping to fool and cuff a Christian brother with their religious/conservative affectations. Even when their pasts are told, under the pretence of regret, to these blue pill and simple men, these men are still exhorted or compelled to overlook the past using one of the quotes in my list. Since these quotes come from the bible, which is presumed to be the inspired word of the Almighty, these men think they are not doing anything wrong. SMH.

The thing that makes me angry is that this brutal trick and fraud depends on and exploits the inherent capacity of men to genuinely love a woman in the ideal sense. It also exploits a natural and understandable mistake that men who are yet to take the red pill make: they unknowingly project they capacity to love, reciprocate love, psyche and virtues on women. It takes what it is good in a man and uses it against himself. This is why the red pill is very important. It's a cold world out there, even religious institutions don't have your back as a man in the intersexual dynamics.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Martinez39s:

The fact that this trick works on blue pill men shows something about men in their naivety: a man can love a woman despite her flaws as long as she is a decent and faithful human being at heart and he thinks she loves him as much as he loves her. But are women worth this compromise and delusion? grin Hell no! Never! Men ought to be realistic, have good standards, and ruthlessly put themselves first.

Being a Christian doesn't mean you should overlook a woman's past, marry a post-wall woman or get yourself saddled with a "retired" thot/sperm bucket, or single mom. Being a Christian doesn't mean you must get another man's scrap. No matter how Jesus forgives a thot, there is no requirement for you to marry that thot. So don't let rubbish talk to lead you astray. Don't blindly listen to any pastor who claims to have heard from the Spirit that a certain lady is your wife; do your investigation. If she turns out to have a sordid past or is a post-wall woman, ignore your pastor. A loving God won't serve his child a "retired" hoe or scrap.

Lastly, be careful of these religious girls, even the one that speaks in tongue. Anyone with a good little experience in life wouldn't see anyone, man or woman, in a favourable light just because they are religious or claim to be; take religious affiliation with a pinch of salt when judging people's moral uprightness and their dedication in following every rule in their holy book. I understand that people naturally judge from appearance. The religious girl that you think the Lord is leading you to or is decent is usually another man's hoe. As I have always said, one man's hoe, past or present, is someone else's nawalt somewhere. A Christian sister is somewhere accommodating d!ck while a Christian brother is somewhere thinking the Lord is leading him to her.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2023
Note I'm not implying from all my posts that you abandon your faith and live a reckless life, if you choose to settle down unlike bluepilled men do well that you go for the best, you go for quality, don't let your religion bully to wife up a thot/hoe all because she's a regular church attendant, don't let your religion make you the retirement plan for post wall women, don't let your religion make you compromise on virginity all because of the doctrine of forgiveness, love and new creature .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Nice topic being treated here, am learning alot.
Keep it guys, una too much

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2023
CaveAdullam:

1. Religion is a perfect niche repentant wh0res, unrepentant wh0res and pretentious folks normally recede to when exhibiting their charcter. The essence is for you to loose guard because religious people are seen as people with better character than their secular counterparts. So, these pretentious folks mimicks or camouflage themselves with religion in order to wave off any suspicion.

2. Men normally fall for this when it comes to women because what they truly need in a woman is not her status, beauty or money - though these are important, but men used this religious insignia to judge a woman's chastity, modesty and submissiveness because these qualities ensures a better and lasting union. If she's obedient to God, definitely, she must be obedient to her husband and respect him. However, this is not the case when it comes to those with religious affectations - they are wolves in sheep clothings.

3. Because men are pragmatic they can hold on to moral codes and conduct, emotional beings like women lacks good sense of justice and will rationalize around it in order to come to their own satisfaction, rather than the truth in particular. This is because women are scared of the punishment that comes in failing with keeping up with their duties and responsibilities; accusations and punishment is like ostracism, and because they're weak by nature and can't fully fend and cater for themselves, they'll not keep up to fairness, justice and truth when they're being tested.

4. Women are more religious than men, yet are ruthless when it comes to sexual relationship. This is because of their love for mysteries, and religion carries that mysteries. Superstitions, folktales and myths only works true for those that are highly emotional, and women falls into this category. Women also love religion because they're able to decipher the part of it that best favours their nature and either throw away or subdue the other part that scares them.

5. These pretentious women always make a funny but cunning move. That is, they always like persuading their prey/spouse to their religious circle. This is done so that their victim can loose guard and not doubt them. And when their victim fails to comply, they accuse them of worldliness, which is another way of projecting their shortcomings to their unsuspecting victim and taking the position of a judge.

6. Since religion frowns against divorce and should be seek as a last option, these women always used it to compel the man to remain in that relationship. Now, the man wants to both keep to the tenets of his religion + want to make the relationship work, however, he's very unsatisfied about it.

Remember that religion preaches tolerance, peace and forgiveness; welcome to the last machine in women's arsenal; "if God can forgive you and all of us our sins, why do you find it difficult to forgive me?" Tears is always accompanied with this phrase in order to demonstrate her genuineness and change of heart. And at the end, the man is tethered to her.

7. Women will never find it difficult to fvck a man they desire, religion or not. The religious ones that want to fvck will always run back to God for forgiveness after satisfying their hypergamous instinct - resources and/or quality genes. But on vetting women, this even is a dealbreaker, because if she's not faithful to her God who is more superior than her man, then she will definitely betray that man at any given opportunity.

Like I'm about bringing myself to a stalemate here and now. Looool!

8. Religious women are still the best when it comes to a long term relationship, but herein, as a man, before you commit, you must not be swayed by her religious harangues. It is your duty to vet her within and without. Two or more of the most important factors to check before you commit to them:
A. Age. If she is not close to the wall + faithful to her God, it indicates quality.

B. Virginity. No need to be pretentious or nice when it comes to questioning a woman's sexuality, however, it must be done with intelligence and subtlety in order to get to the end point. If you're satisfied with her sexual history you can decide what to do from there.

C. Materialism. Is she contented with what you give? Does she weigh you with other men? Does she keeps quiet when you squander your resources? Does she has a long term investment plan?

Religion preaches contentment, but once you sense an unappreciative lifestyle + entitlement mentality, call off the relationship.

9. Like I said before, religion or not, women will fvck when they want to fvck and can choose to start a relationship from there. If she gravitates towards your sexual flirtations but yet still maintaining a good boundary with her God and you alone, not adding other men secretly to the equation, then, she's a good bet.

This is very difficult I must say. Sigh!

Without further ado:

DAY 91, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Learn to separate chaffs from wheats.
Some so-called religious girls have a far higher body count than nonreligious girls. Hope men will listen to you.
Kudos to you for this exposé.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2023
Martinez39s:
Impressive!

I am glad that people here are aware of how religion, particularly Christianity, can be weaponised to keep a man stuck in the matrix, make blue pill decisions, and fulfill the female imperative.

> "Thou shall not judge",
> "Anyone in Christ is a new creature, and old things have passed away",
> "Let anyone without sin cast the first stone",
> "Forgive, just as Christ forgave you"
> "No one is perfect. Everyone has a past"
> add yours

The above list has been used by "retired" hoes and the church to make blue pill men overlook the sordid past of these hoes. Please, say no to retired hòes, nonvirgins, single moms, infertile women, feministic women, post-wall women, etc. Don't let any church or religious chick, especially one who falls in any of these categories, use any of the aforementioned quotes to beguile you into settling with any of these types of women.

As the wall approaches, many women who have been hopping on d!cks during their younger years (and enjoying the company of bad boys) start trying to appear conservative, mature, and religious, and they plant their tents in churches hoping to fool and cuff a Christian brother with their religious/conservative affectations. Even when their pasts are told, under the pretence of regret, to these blue pill and simple men, these men are still exhorted or compelled to overlook the past using one of the quotes in my list. Since these quotes come from the bible, which is presumed to be the inspired word of the Almighty, these men think they are not doing anything wrong. SMH.

The thing that makes me angry is that this brutal trick and fraud depends on and exploits the inherent capacity of men to genuinely love a woman in the ideal sense. It also exploits a natural and understandable mistake that men who are yet to take the red pill make: they unknowingly project they capacity to love, reciprocate love, psyche and virtues on women. It takes what it is good in a man and uses it against himself. This is why the red pill is very important. It's a cold world out there, even religious institutions don't have your back as a man in the intersexual dynamics.
You have said it all

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2023
Philosopher1979:

Im surprised anyone places them on a pedestal. Some of them are simply runs girls who repackaged themselves. If social media did not exist some of them will be prostitutes. The western world is selling madness and immorality to everyone.
It didnt take me 5 minutes to know these instagram girls are refined prostitutes.
Women are nothing and are overrated.
There is really nothing much about them
They can be unique but to understand their uniqness they need the guidiance of a man
It's not some of them, it's most of them if not all of them.
Those girls you see on Instagram, tiktok, tinder, etc can be fuucked if you offer them an appealing price. So, they are prostitutes

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
CaveAdullam:

This is sweet.

1. However, even God doesn't love unconditionally. He still needs you to reverently fear him and worship His holy name. Failure to do so is hell.
Lolol. By this summation, you make an assumption of the definition of "God". God, as far as I know, is unfathomable. So, that God would give you conditions for him to love you is not a fact. This is a subjective topic since different religions and people have different meanings of God. For example, not everyone believes in the concept of "hell" eventhough they believe there is probably a God.

In the truest, deepest, and most depressing sense, unconditional love is another hoax we want to believe flows from the orders - God, father, mother, siblings, children - friends - you've suggested. But, every relationship is a trade-off.
With fellow humans, yes, it's a trade-off. But with God, it's subjective. Let's just leave it at that. Else, we start discussing Theism, Athesim, etc.

2. We claim unconditional love from this order because, in every relationship, one is supreme over the other.
The supreme one out of his abundance can render enormous assistance, more tangible than the one he receives from the other - the lower one.

A good example is the relationship between a father and his young sons. Or a mother and her baby.
Yes, because this is primarily what we call love. It's simply help/assistance from others.
The order is true for how much love one can possibly get from another person. Regardless, yes, the love is not unconditional on any of the levels.

4. Relationship with your pets is something close to unconditional love, however, the lower animal wants security and care while the higher animal wants a lovely companion - a sound symbiosis.

Thanks.
Not sure I would place the relationship with pets over the relationship of a father and his offsprings.

People only take pets on the condition that it's cute or something else they like. And if a pet starts misbehaving, is high maintenance, or is ugly, you can easily get another one.
A father takes his child regardless of how it is. Most men in fact know they won't be around to reap the fruit of their labour. That's one of the reasons why it's called tough love -- the love of a father to his son. However, the condition here would be he gets to keep his lineage running by equipping his offsprings with the right tools for survival.

All in all, I believe we agree that, ultimately, the love between human beings is conditional.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

Even though it maybe unusual for women to be named in genealogies, in the genealogy of Jesus in Matthew 1:1-17, there are four women known asides Mary which are tamar, rehab, ruth and bathsheba.
Ruth was a moabite and worshipper of idols(ruth 1:3,4), rehab was a canaanite prostitute(Joshua 2:1),
Tamar also played the harlot (genesis 38) and bathsheba committed adultery with david(2 Sam 11).

Why did I bring this up? To illustrate that each of these women is an object lesson about the workings of divine grace. He took upon Him the likeness of sinful flesh and takes the great sinners upon repentance into the nearest relation to Himself.
To let you know that when one is in Christ, he/she is a new creature, old things have passed away.

We ought not to upbraid her with her past especially because it doesn't concern us in anyway. As long as she REPENTED of it and is GENUINELY born again, her hubby was/were aware of her past mistakes and wasn't bothered by them, we do not have the right in anyway to speak ill of her or the union, because at the end it's none of our business.

And lastly, I beseech y'all to do likewise and repent genuinely to this immoral lifestyle and turn to Jesus.

You just dey play yourself
You should tell me how God can erase or reset your Sex memories

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
luvyaself95:

You even get time to dey reply the clown. grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GreatAchiever1: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
luvyaself95:

What I'm saying is the old course of living the immoral lifestyle are gone including putting away anyone or anything that might put you back to living that old way of life and there's a new course of life of faith and holiness and serving God through Christ by the spirit and from principles of grace.

Not that your sex memories are gone from your brain or your lost virginity is returned(this is the regret they may face for the rest of their lives and sometimes even tell people not to follow the path in which they once followed eg Roosh V), but you don't live by that anymore as you begin a new walk with Christ.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adeola1097: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nigerian women and sense of entitlement

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 11, 2023
I really miss some people on this thread sha grin but I’m happy the thread is dying because it’s an instrument of corrupting the young minds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:
I really miss some people on this thread sha grin but I’m happy the thread is dying because it’s an instrument of corrupting the young minds.

Which thread is dying... you're joking

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Faber:

It’s dead already, this thread has misled some young minds and practically teaches hatred against women.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 8:17am On Mar 11, 2023
Faber:

Thread is dying cause y'all recite the same red pill motivational bs every day

No practical steps or techniques
No results to measure your progress
No tangible goals or aims

Just guys jerking off to red pill content and hating women

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 11, 2023
joeeee240:

Thread is dying cause y'all recite the same red pill motivational bs every day

No practical steps or techniques
No results to measure your progress
No tangible goals or aims

Just guys jerking off to red pill content and hating women
Most got frustrated and deactivated. Truth will naturally fight back no matter the twist. You don’t go about teaching young minds hatred towards the other gender and expect to experience peace. Something will definitely miss within no matter the facade. The thread died a natural death. Never joke or play with the laws of nature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Imagine a grown up man saying this is a thread created to corrupt young man..
I wonder how much your girlfriend or wife have manipulated your mind and brain.
This greatest thread that have helped many to know how women's body work and thier nature thereby diverting any unforseen danger ..

You'll be healed i know.

Esoresor:

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Faber:

No HF on what i'm about to say bro.. and it not just to you, but for the whole thread, so i hope you dont take it the wrong way
This has actually been a major issue..
After over 1900 pages, we still dont know when to reply and when to keep scrolling...
There are posts you read (online) and all you gotta do is take a deep breath, probably shake your head and keep scrolling. same goes for offline (especially).

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2023
chenny360:
Imagine a grown up man saying this is a thread created to corrupt young man..
I wonder how much your girlfriend or wife have manipulated your mind and brain.
This greatest thread that have helped many to know how women's body work and thier nature thereby diverting any unforseen danger ..

You'll be healed i know.

I’m not asking you or anyone to stop your redpill preachings but i can assure you that peace naturally leaves those who preach hatred and toxic coexistence. The thread is long gone, many deactivated and others found out they wasted their time here.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2023
If you give any woman too much opportunity to explore. sorry. You'll likely regret it. We have all seen or heard about men sponsoring women to institution which later backfire.. this is true in every aspect.

But if you're have enough knowledge of how woman work you won't be shocked and surprised. Because you know that woman only lives at the moment.

A quick experience i had last week Thursday. This banny came to me saying there's a white guy[ road construction in south south state] disturbing her and want her to come visit him. And the guy already sent money for transport. But she's not wiling to go because she don't want to cheat.. i know this girl can cheat if she see the chances no doubt. as a sabi dude. I told her to go meet the man the dude already sent 5k for TP.. i gave her some hot coiton before she left.

At 10pm. She called she's heading home nd already left the man's hotel. Second day she come to my place! She explained how her day went with the dude. How the man treated her& offered drink blablaba. Without asking she said but she don't allowed sex with the man. I just dey laugh within.. on leaving the hotel the man transferred 10k to her for coming.

Which she promised to give me 5k from the money .. due to no cash and bank network issue for transfer. She failed to transfer. Now that network is good. This girl failed to show up since Friday last week. No calls no text.. which is unsual of her.... chai.. but it's just that i have learn woman nature from day one. So ... whatever i come accross in this process is another experiences and life issues to cement my beliefs and joy of being a redpills..

Now the little lesson i learnt .. if you give any woman little opportunity to explore.. they will explore and bite you even harder.... more than your expectations..

Happy weekend to all the refined men on here... to the unrefined/Simp. Go and learn and unlearn..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2023
Trying so hard to revive a dead thread. My comments trigger the sudden toxic nugget. Where are those who carried it in their heads? Life has gradually happened to all of them. Some are secretly married while others are trying to reform so as to be in tune with reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.