Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2794309 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
kobams:
Good day guys, please what drug can one use to prevent infection
During the session with a girl not quite long, I discovered the condom burst
So please what I can do to prevent any infection
go for pep

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Esoresor:
I really miss some people on this thread sha grin but I’m happy the thread is dying because it’s an instrument of corrupting the young minds.
Just dey play 🤣

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by vuxelle: 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hello all, please I need your genuine input.

There is this situation. A lady with three kids, between 8 and 13 years for a 5 days course from
Germany to the Netherlands. She wants to leave the kids with her neighbours, but her husband is against this and told the woman to shift the course to next year because her husband can not travel to be with the children due to paperwork. The paper will be resolved later in the year. The woman refused vehemently because, without the course, it means her graduation will also be shifted to the next year. All this while discussion has been going on between both, about the best option, but madam suddenly told the man she has resolved to go and nothing can stop her. The husband is in shock, it appears madam has been playing and acting along as if she was genuinely looking for other solutions. Naturally, the husband is a cool guy though, madam is as stubborn as anything and always has her way on all issues. The man is genuinely afraid that the children might be exposed to abuse and other things, moreover, he feels the last child is too young to be left alone.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
heartofcity12:
She already made her choice by monkey branching while the simp bf keeps cooking for her, that’s how ruthless the female nature is, no empathy. You must always expect ‘monkey branching’ from them as a redpiller.
The accuracy of the Redpill must be studied. 😆
Is that pastor part about ( stability from bf in Nigeria ) for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
AlphaAlex:
I swear I always thank God I met one of the most manipulative women Ever on my journey of life, she helped open my eyes to Lots of things about women 😂🤣 it was a bitter sweet experience but I’m glad it happened.

Baba share the story na ☺️😜

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
vuxelle:
Hello all, please I need your genuine input.

There is this situation. A lady with three kids, between 8 and 13 years for a 5 days course from
Germany to the Netherlands. She wants to leave the kids with her neighbours, but her husband is against this and told the woman to shift the course to next year because her husband can not travel to be with the children due to paperwork. The paper will be resolved later in the year. The woman refused vehemently because, without the course, it means her graduation will also be shifted to the next year. All this while discussion has been going on between both, about the best option, but madam suddenly told the man she has resolved to go and nothing can stop her. The husband is in shock, it appears madam has been playing and acting along as if she was genuinely looking for other solutions. Naturally, the husband is a cool guy though, madam is as stubborn as anything and always has her way on all issues. The man is genuinely afraid that the children might be exposed to abuse and other things, moreover, he feels the last child is too young to be left alone.

You already told us madam is stubborn and ALWAYS HAS HER WAY ON ALL ISSUES! So what else is new?

Then, where is the husband? Naija or what?

The answers to these questions will inform my next post but THEM NEVER BORN ANY WOMAN TO BOLDLY TELL ME SHE GO LEAVE MY 3 PIKIN WITH YEYE NEIGHBORS AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT. Unless them no be my children sha.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by vuxelle: 12:12am On Mar 14, 2023
luminouz:

You already told us madam is stubborn and ALWAYS HAS HER WAY ON ALL ISSUES! So what else is new?

Then, where is the husband? Naija or what?

The answers to these questions will inform my next post but THEM NEVER BORN ANY WOMAN TO BOLDLY TELL ME SHE GO LEAVE MY 3 PIKIN WITH YEYE NEIGHBORS AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT. Unless they no be my children sha.

He also in europe. stock in another country. This is a very common issue with guys here.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:42am On Mar 14, 2023
vuxelle:
He also in europe. stock in another country. This is a very common issue with guys here.

He is also in Europe but stuck there? Germany is also Europe and for all I know no travel restrictions among Euro countries, unless he is illegal.

There is little he can do since that woman ALWAYS have her way. He should have controlled the narrative way back during dating or something, not after having 3 children. He can only hope the neighbours will be good to the kids(which I seriously doubt). That his wife will even be so complacent enough to trust the neighbors baffle me. That a mother will just hand over her kids to another family for 5 days when other options(foster care, nannies) are available baffles me.

The options I can give are foster care and nannies (professional ones) because I don't trust neighbors with molestation, no matter how good they appear. But I suspect the wife won't listen to any opinion but her own,so he should.be praying that the kids are TRULY safe with the neighbours till she comes back from her "CONFERENCE"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 1:50am On Mar 14, 2023
luminouz:

He is also in Europe but stuck there? Germany is also Europe and for all I know no travel restrictions among Euro countries, unless he is illegal.

There is little he can do since that woman ALWAYS have her way. He should have controlled the narrative way back during dating or something, not after having 3 children. He can only hope the neighbours will be good to the kids(which I seriously doubt). That his wife will even be so complacent enough to trust the neighbors baffle me. That a mother will just hand over her kids to another family for 5 days when other options(foster care, nannies) are available baffles me.

The options I can give are foster care and nannies (professional ones) because I don't trust neighbors with molestation, no matter how good they appear. But I suspect the wife won't listen to any opinion but her own,so he should.be praying that the kids are TRULY safe with the neighbours till she comes back from her "CONFERENCE"

"CONFERENCE" Once a woman is adamant on a decision that takes her away from her family at the expense of her family, there is a high probability that other arrangements have been made.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 1:57am On Mar 14, 2023
The primary motivation for a woman insisting on always having her way in a relationship is not that she is naturally stubborn or any other lies we men tell ourselves.

The primary motivation is to dismantle your frame and make it easier for her to make "other arrangements" while in a relationship with you or monkey branch if it benefits her.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Mentholated:

"CONFERENCE" Once a woman is adamant on a decision that takes her away from her family at the expense of her family, there is a high probability that other arrangements have been made.

Now here is a man who understands my point. No woman will just donate her 3 kids to her neighbors on the pretext of attending a 5-day conference(which is crucial to her graduation or whatever) without considering a professional nanny or foster care. Something is fishy

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:31am On Mar 14, 2023
Mentholated:
The primary motivation for a woman insisting on always having her way in a relationship is not that she is naturally stubborn or any other lies we men tell ourselves.

The primary motivation is to dismantle your frame and make it easier for her to make "other arrangements" while in a relationship with you or monkey branch if it benefits her.

For me, it's always about testing your frame to see if she can follow your lead. No woman wants to take the lead in marriage no matter how stubborn she is. She looks for a man who can be a leader. All the 'boss lady, Boss King or is it King of Boys' talk na wash. But once she sees you are weak.and she dominates you, attraction falls and she can basically do whatever she feels like.

Another name for that is SEE FINISH!!

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by vuxelle: 4:58am On Mar 14, 2023
luminouz:

Thank you so much for your thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiraq77(m): 5:38am On Mar 14, 2023
Karlifate:
What Ubunja has been preaching, years over.
grin grin

Ubunja is The Goat!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2023
A pill a day keeps the leeches bitter and pained. angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herculex03(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Datedoboy:
I had to take time to think deeply on this and i came to this conclusion

Ladies that say the following
1. I can't date a poor man
2. I can't marry a man who can't cater for my needs
3. I can't date a broke guy
4. Who love help?

You see ladies that makes these statements i have studied them for a while and i discovered that over 90 percent of them are not virgins.

A virgin girl won't make these statements cos she will be thinking about love but once a girl has been ran through and dumped by her first lover, she doesn't feel love anymore. She starts saying who love help e.t.c

To her, it's now about money. Just like sluts that stand on the highway, it's men that have money that she hunts showing him what i call balloon love. Love that looks big on d outside but is filled with air.

The only difference is that, why hoes stand on d highways, these ones don't stand. They sit in churches, schools and offices looking for a money man.

This is the danger of marrying an experienced woman. She doesn't love you for who you are. It's about what you have.

And the sad part is that if what you have is gone, she leaves or quietly sleeps with other of her customers under your roof.

In summary, a man cannot get true love from a non virgin woman. The best gift a woman can give you us not her money but her purity but these women that says the 4 things listed above, don't have it.

They say women love conditionally but i say No, in most cases, it's non virgins that do so. Virgins love unconditionally.[sub][/sub]
He say na balloon love grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Alaye,
Men are now reduced to women with dicks, no initiative no direction, always moving like a pendulum in the hands of women's manipulation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2023
This bro woke up in the morning and composed an epistle for a lady on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/JehoHans_/status/1635433459693805578?t=tTJjsrTehlurfef6y7PR5g&s=19

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2023
Don't be like him.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2023
Her reply.

I know a guy who did something like this and got just an "OK" from the girl.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Agelastus:
Don't be like him.

I read those screenshots up to the end thinking it was sarcasm... Looking for where he'll say something sarcastic like "...and you're so slim." grin

But bro shocked it's like that dude was serious o

Normally, I go even fear to shower those kine praises on myself let alone someone else
cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2023
Agelastus:
Don't be like him.
Jisos I feel like vomiting gosh, that girl is over ugly for crying out loud

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kodak9(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Aaron12:

Jisos I feel like vomiting gosh, that girl is over ugly for crying out loud
no be lie guy,
See as she fat like pig.
She doesn't deserve all this simping by that guy.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
That’s expected..

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
logicalhumour:

I read those screenshots up to the end thinking it was sarcasm... Looking for where he'll say something sarcastic like "...and you're so slim." grin

But bro shocked it's like that dude was serious o

Normally, I go even fear to shower those kine praises on myself let alone someone else
cheesy grin

Same with me, thought he was joking.
I honestly felt bad for him. He will learn his lesson eventually.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na man they do man..
Or let me put.. na simp they spoil man..
Okay let me say na Simp they spoil damage themselves..

I enter whatsapp this afternoon... one of my Girl wey we do a lotta shit together celebrating birthday today.

To my surprise.. she's posting numerous screenshot of credit alert in her status from difreent men oooo.... Oh Gad.
He no too shock me sha.. because out of 10men theres posible 9 simp..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by vuxelle: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mentholated:

It is a school trip.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by vuxelle: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
luminouz:

For me, it's always about testing your frame to see if she can follow your lead. No woman wants to take the lead in marriage no matter how stubborn she is. She looks for a man who can be a leader. All the 'boss lady, Boss King or is it King of Boys' talk na wash. But once she sees you are weak.and she dominates you, attraction falls and she can basically do whatever she feels like.

Another name for that is SEE FINISH!!
hmmmmm deep

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
chenny360:

Na man they do man..
Or let me put.. na simp they spoil man..
Okay let me say na Simp they spoil damage themselves..

I enter whatsapp this afternoon... one of my Girl wey we do a lotta shit together celebrating birthday today.

To my surprise.. she's posting numerous screenshot of credit alert in her status from difreent men oooo.... Oh Gad.
He no too shock me sha.. because out of 10men theres posible 9 simp..

Now you see that many men can't be saved. If you like , preach it, scream it even threaten to kill them. They still would rather die for that girl who doesn't give a fuq about them than live to achieve greatness.

Save YOU and a few others who are willing but most importantly make sure YOUR SONS never become SIMPS

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Women will keep bragging.. because they know there are lotta simp that would fall for their Gimmick...

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
chenny360:

Women will keep bragging.. because they know there are lotta simp that would fall for their Gimmick...

shocked shocked

Am I surprised Fuq NO!!

Watch and see her marry again!!!

SIMPS NO DEY FINISH

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
heartofcity12:
That’s expected, there’s nothing to be pitied about being an unmarried man tho..

You don't get his point.

He is saying that the unmarried men will have to choose from the crop of entitied women available these days, the ONES INSULTING HIM FOR ASKING THEM TO COOK.

The good ones were the older generation.

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.