Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2756991 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2023
grin grin grin an oldie just dropped a tired nugget kikiki . Trying so hard to revive a divinely dead thread.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
iammolahs:
so guys.. I've been dating this girl for 2 years now, she chose me at first, she approach me and asked me to be her bestfriend.. I told her that I don't keep female friends but we can vibe normal normal.
as time passes by feelings grew and we started dating, it's been two years with this young and pretty damsel but she started complaining that I'm too serious in the relationship that she's not ready for anything serious at the moment that she just want a normal relationship.
omoh, I can't come down to her level of thinking, her parent and grandparents know the both of us as a matter of fact everyone knows that we two are together..
I believed that if a lady chose u at first, things will be smooth but this one is a pain in the ass.. she's 19 BTW

I'm thinking of letting her go but I don't want her to tell everyone that I am the one that broke up with her

Don’t suffocate young girls that age with love and commitment they get a lot of attention so they feel it’s bondage to stick to one guy. I asked one out one time and she rejected, so I cut her off but she won’t let me rest. Lesson learnt.
let them be the one trying to commit not you.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
She already made her choice by monkey branching while the simp bf keeps cooking for her, that’s how ruthless the female nature is, no empathy. You must always expect ‘monkey branching’ from them as a redpiller.
The accuracy of the Redpill must be studied. 😆

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
chikasnight:

Don’t suffocate young girls that age with love and commitment they get a lot of attention so they feel it’s bondage to stick to one guy. I asked one out one time and she rejected, so I cut her off but she won’t let me rest. Lesson learned.
let them be the one trying to commit not you.

You nailed it like a mudafucker!!!

He was pedestalising the girl and neglecting his own frame. The girl is now starting to think she is better.

Solution: Pull back on the calls and lovey-dovey. Start relating with other women and get your gym game up. Be busy with something else and she will come around. If she has seen you finish or fuqed another man, she will continue to misbehave and you will need to ditch her.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
iammolahs:
so guys.. I've been dating this girl for 2 years now, she chose me at first, she approach me and asked me to be her bestfriend.. I told her that I don't keep female friends but we can vibe normal normal.
as time passes by feelings grew and we started dating, it's been two years with this young and pretty damsel but she started complaining that I'm too serious in the relationship that she's not ready for anything serious at the moment that she just want a normal relationship.
omoh, I can't come down to her level of thinking, her parent and grandparents know the both of us as a matter of fact everyone knows that we two are together..
I believed that if a lady chose u at first, things will be smooth but this one is a pain in the ass.. she's 19 BTW

I'm thinking of letting her go but I don't want her to tell everyone that I am the one that broke up with her

Looks like she wants some space for further exploration. I understand that you don't like the idea of that (everyone has their boundaries/limits). If it was me, I would accept her proposal and make the relationship "unserious" but you already shot yourself on the foot by being known to her folks as her bf.

This is something I avoid at all cost. Getting familiar with the families of your "ordinary" gf can be troublesome if you don't really fancy long term commitment (or marriage). Why? If per adventure she gets pregnant from her outside doings (they all cheat), then her folks will quickly table everything on your head. Worse still, there will be too much "witnesses" on ground to defend the "truth" of you being the father.

The last girl I dated, lives not too far from my home (about 3 streets away). Just 1 month into the relationship, she was trying to lure me into meeting her mother and even siblings. I always declined knowing my reasons. She has other side niggas that stay far (unknown to her folks) so why will I be her public BF figure? I also avoid such situations because of community wahala. So I don't know what's the redpill standing on such matter but personally, I treat relationship as something between only me and the babe. So I try my best not to get too involved with her circle or family (most important). I also avoid bringing in my babe around my circle and never my family.

But in your situation, it's been over 2 years dating her. So since you guys live close, I understand how your relationship would have been so solid with family familiarity and all.... I will advice if you decide to dilute the "seriousness" of the relationship, then try to make it public so her circle also knows. Don't be her back-up plan in case things go wrong with her exploration/adventure. Or to avoid all the wahala, just get a replacement and while at it, officially end things with her (make it public too, e get why embarassed)

My 2 cents.

P.S: If you main concern is being the first to initiate the break up then I am kinda surprised cos you are worrying about the wrong thing. The girl won't feel bad after the break up (she probably wants it sef). So just man up and do the right thing by ending it all.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
heartofcity12:
She already made her choice by monkey branching while the simp bf keeps cooking for her, that’s how ruthless the female nature is, no empathy. You must always expect ‘monkey branching’ from them as a redpiller.
Omo 😂🤣😂 And the guy will be there thinking his babe loves him and he will probably be out there bragging about her not knowing what will Befall him soon. She has already made up her mind on the Canadian guy 😂🤣 . Gentlemen Enjoy every moment with your babe While it lasts as you can never really tell what will happen in the future. Use your head not your hearts as women are doing the exact same thing they are using their head and less of their hearts They only act the part of loving you to suit their agenda be wise 😂🤣 I no fit laugh jaare

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Omo 😂🤣😂 And the guy will be there thinking his babe loves him and he will probably be out there bragging about her not knowing what will Befall him soon. She has already made up her mind on the Canadian guy 😂🤣 . Gentlemen Enjoy every moment with your babe While it lasts as you can never really tell what will happen in the future. Use your head not your hearts as women are doing the exact same thing they are using their head and less of their hearts They only act the part of loving you to suit their agenda be wise 😂🤣 I no fit laugh jaare

Lol 😂😂.. Basically bro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
heartofcity12:

Lol 😂😂.. Basically bro
I swear I always thank God I met one of the most manipulative women Ever on my journey of life, she helped open my eyes to Lots of things about women 😂🤣 it was a bitter sweet experience but I’m glad it happened.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
heartofcity12:

I swear the redpill is Golden.

1. She doesn't love the bf. She loves his attention.

2. Her pastor is fire and Hell combined. I pity the members of that church. They are so fuqed!!!

3. A woman's mentality of your value depends on the present, not the past or future. They are incapable of using past deeds or future plans to evaluate a man. It's always about NOW, NOW AND NOW.

4. She will ditch the naija dude for the Canadian. If she doesn't, then luminouz is not my name

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
luminouz:

I swear the redpill is Golden.

1. She doesn't love the bf. She loves his attention.

2. Her pastor is fire and Hell combined. I pity the members of that church. They are so fuqed!!!

3. A woman's mentality of your value depends on the present, not the past or future. They are incapable of using past deeds or future plans to evaluate a man. It's always about NOW, NOW AND NOW.

4. She will ditch the naija dude for the Canadian. If she doesn't, then luminouz is not my name

You said it all bro 💯

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GymVideographer(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=MarkWoody post=120357602][/quote]
hahaha i think Pechant Telecommunication is a company that specializes in providing innovative and reliable telecommunications solutions to businesses of all sizes. From VoIP phone systems to data networking and surveillance, Pechant Telecommunication has everything you need to stay connected and secure IT Solutions Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
GymVideographer:

hahaha i think Pechant Telecommunication is a company that specializes in providing innovative and reliable telecommunications solutions to businesses of all sizes. From VoIP phone systems to data networking and surveillance, Pechant Telecommunication has everything you need to stay connected and secure IT Solutions Kenya.
Wrong thread

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
You can change your life if you wish.

It is not easy. But it is possible.

Here:https://twitter.com/baba_cave/status/1634971774508220416?t=di4Zv-_cwQvqE5jC6tzTmw&s=19

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Architecte: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Faber:

I prefer the red pill reality of never expect anything good from women; always expect everything bad from women to the blue pill scam of
women are weak and sweet creatures; when you treat them nice you will enjoy their company and loyalty like angels

The disappointment and heartbreak that comes from the later can make a simp run mad or commit suicide.
I don see women finish for this life. Nothing about them excites me anymore 😎
Same here bro... I wasn't even giving a damn about these Women before i found TRP,so ever since i found the Redpill,I've actually totally lost total interest in them.... Their behaviors are too predictable and their ways Very Pathetic.... It's the same shit again,again,again and again.... Once a Man comes to find out that the modern woman is Entitled, Narcissistic and Selfish. He would see any woman finish for this life,no matter who she may be...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by goshikid: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Women will always be women

I dy always tell my guys.. When you dy claim say you love woman try the use your head cos she fit fučk you up anytime...
E get one banny me and her been dy reason back then for aks state.. I Swear I been love the banny over the bar...
Even to sleep without thinking of her na case. Infact I mumu pass simp all because of love. But the thing where shock me be say the day I leave aks come reach now omo this banny no dare call me again...
This na babe where dy sister the always claim to be my in-law.. Even to hold this banny hand for public na case. She go say her friends go see am.. For your bf again? Haba na!!!
And the worst be say her Papa too strict naso she come dy use that one as yard stick to dy press my mumu button for yeye love..

Omo since then I swear say this life no put your egg in one basket make hawk no carry am fly one day leave you with nothing..

If you get money bro's... Save that money.. Use am invest in yourself and your family
Bless your pale and male make them pray for you.. And your Sissy and brothers them..
No carry am give any stupid girl cos she no go value watin that money hold or gift as your family members go value am..
To make matters worse she go carry am go give guy where no give a flying fučk about her..

Naso My Main guy use him hard earned money train one yeye banny for school, she get mind go get belle for keke driver . 🙄🙄 Ever since then I start to fear woman
Nothing go make me love one woman... If she no fit share me with her colleagues make she go sleep.. When you broke she no go sabi you.. When you come blow get money na only she want go one claim you.. Shebi she dy craze ni. With over how many millions ladies in the world. Dy play
Your Papa and your mama no dy to chop?
Guys make una dy open eyes for una babes she no go leave...
You no want open eyes because you dy fear say she go leave you.. Dy play..
When time reach she go surely leave you.. Better start now wise up
Except say you want make she turn wife come dy control you to ignore your family.. E go clear you for eyes 🙄🙄🙄🙄

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedPill(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
NOTE: Never chase anything but financial opportunities; my mentions are blowing up😤😤

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
goshikid:

I dy always tell my guys.. When you dy claim say you love woman try the use your head cos she fit fučk you up anytime...
E get one banny me and her been dy reason back then for aks state.. I Swear I been love the banny over the bar...
Even to sleep without thinking of her na case. Infact I mumu pass simp all because of love. But the thing where shock me be say the day I leave aks come reach now omo this banny no dare call me again...
This na babe where dy sister the always claim to be my in-law.. Even to hold this banny hand for public na case. She go say her friends go see am.. For your bf again? Haba na!!!
And the worst be say her Papa too strict naso she come dy use that one as yard stick to dy press my mumu button for yeye love..

Omo since then I swear say this life no put your egg in one basket make hawk no carry am fly one day leave you with nothing..

If you get money bro's... Save that money.. Use am invest in yourself and your family
Bless your pale and male make them pray for you.. And your Sissy and brothers them..
No carry am give any stupid girl cos she no go value watin that money hold or gift as your family members go value am..
To make matters worse she go carry am go give guy where no give a flying fučk about her..

Naso My Main guy use him hard earned money train one yeye banny for school, she get mind go get belle for keke driver . 🙄🙄 Ever since then I start to fear woman
Nothing go make me love one woman... If she no fit share me with her colleagues make she go sleep.. When you broke she no go sabi you.. When you come blow get money na only she want go one claim you.. Shebi she dy craze ni. With over how many millions ladies in the world. Dy play
Except say you want make she turn wife come dy control you to ignore your family.. E go clear you for eyes 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Keke men and okada drivers be knacking people gfs steady🤣😭🤣

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Amuroba: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
ubunja:
women love the chase too.

Remember what we have been saying.... A guy plays hard to get by closing his heart and being Emotionally Unavailable.

The moment you let a woman know you're Emotionally available for her, that you're have caught feelings for her, ITS LIKE HOW A GUY FEELS AFTER FINALLY SLEEPING WITH A GIRL HE'S BEEN PURSUING FOR SOME TIME.... There's no longer any challenge. Nothing to look forward to. No more wondering "he loves me, he loves me not". No more late night discussions with her friends trying to figure you out whether you love her or not. The fun is gone. The ambiguity of the chase is thrilling. But when things are confirmed beyond doubt after you assure a girl of your love, the fun part has ended.
This happened to me recently, my girl that I have been nice to have been giving me all filmsy excuses for not visiting, recently I got upset and stopped taking her call, at times I busy her call, I actually stopped caring, and guess what? , I got a text from her pleading for me to answer so we can meet up.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pikahol(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Amuroba:

This happened to me recently, my girl that I have been nice to have been giving me all filmsy excuses for not visiting, recently I got upset and stopped taking her call, at times I busy her call, I actually stopped caring, and guess what? , I got a text from her pleading for me to answer so we can meet up.
lolz

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
luminouz:

Werey!!!!

This is some harsh truth!!! grin
😂😂 We are here to serve vawulence hot hot.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
joeeee240:

Keke men and okada drivers be knacking people gfs steady🤣😭🤣
100% truth.

Especially that okada. When I heard what they do to girls ehn...I kuki kept quiet. One told me say women no mean anything to am again...na to arrange 500-1k fuq one sure girl wey get bf till daybreak. He said it's like women these days are cursed to hoe around.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 13, 2023
goshikid:

Some rants. Dorrrrrrrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 13, 2023
After notifying them of their dead thread yesterday, they came hard and really trying to revive the dead thread . The truth is your thread is naturally dead, don’t just try.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 13, 2023
Stop misleading young minds, you don’t know the menace you cause in the society with this type of thread that teaches hatred against women. Most irresponsible men come to hide under the redpill umbrella to find closure. Deadbeats , single fathers, irresponsible men are all here on the redpill to find solace. You better have a rethink and stop these thing, stop leading young men astray, stop preaching toxicity, you are polluting the society by doing such
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2023
luminouz:

100% truth.

Especially that okada. When I heard what they do to girls ehn...I kuki kept quiet. One told me say women no mean anything to am again...na to arrange 500-1k fuq one sure girl wey get bf till daybreak. He said it's like women these days are cursed to hoe around.

Yeah🤣 not every girl tho and not all areas. Know like 2 girls that fantasize about okada drivers
But yh, they smash people's gf codedly and wella..

Plus, enough to make you wonder

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 13, 2023
Rayban25:

The so called new troll is iyaebe...that little brat always thinking she is smart.
Why did you mention me here, am I your mate?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MarkWoody: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
GymVideographer:
Very Funny....I Can just take some time to make a big laugh on you...
You want to say San Antonio House Organization also offers virtual organizing sessions. This is a great option for those who live outside the San Antonio area or who prefer to work remotely. The team can provide personalized organizing advice and solutions via video chat or phone, and can even guide you through the process of decluttering and organizing your space.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
MarkWoody:

You want to say San Antonio House Organization also offers virtual organizing sessions. This is a great option for those who live outside the San Antonio area or who prefer to work remotely. The team can provide personalized organizing advice and solutions via video chat or phone, and can even guide you through the process of decluttering and organizing your space.

What's all these na!!!!
Find another thread for this discussion

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kimcutie: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
I've been following this thread for a long time now, tho I knew when it all started but I wasn't the type that was serious about it at that time, but now I can see I've much unlearn and relearn I need to do.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kobams(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Good day guys, please what drug can one use to prevent infection
During the session with a girl not quite long, I discovered the condom burst
So please what I can do to prevent any infection

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pikahol(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
kobams:
Good day guys, please what drug can one use to prevent infection
During the session with a girl not quite long, I discovered the condom burst
So please what I can do to prevent any infection
bro , after one week go for urine and semen MCS .. just 5k for both..
Don't self medicate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (2210) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.