Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760559 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iTroll: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsG1DeAE63I

Please wear your hazmat suits. This is the lowest of the low out there.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Don't pay for her wrongs.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kipaji:
Mothers teaching their daughters about alpha fvck beta bucks.

Like Don't marry a man that makes your pvssy wet😊.

Ubunja, what did do?😊.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
luminouz:

Calm down bro....I still stand with purity. But you have some points

If she has cum, would she still cheat? I guessed it was because despite the sweetness she didn't experience ecstasy. Many virgins married and enjoyed sex without cumming and they never left their husbands. This one is just 22 years old. Didn't we all agree that she is in her hoe phase and immature? Can you imagine a virgin of 25 and above who has a strong father figure in her life behaving like that? Because she would have talked to the husband to explore her cum-options and not come outside to fuq random dudes. Besides, she may be highly sexed naturally. I know I am and there are women like me that I have met. The key is to make sure she is satisfied then get her sexual energy involved in other things like work or a project because no man can keep cumming for 8 rounds per day and survive for a year. That girl is probably unemployed, still in school, or has too much time on her hands. Then, she has a morally suspect upbringing because how dafuq can you go 8 rounds and still go outside to fuq another dude, without any remorse.

I have been with a virgin before, they are always demanding after you make them enjoy it. The first few weeks are of pain but after that na pleasure. Then, do it well and let her experience ecstasy. That's the key to it.

Then, marrying a virgin is not a guarantee of loyalty but it's a big factor. You are her first, and the first to imprint on her sexual psyche. The first she bonded with. And that purity was what we used to pay bride price for. She let herself for you. How dafuq is that not cool ??

Female nature is universal and she could fuq up. But you know at least that you wouldn't need to be dealing with emotional trauma of another dude in her psyche or the loss of innate value due to her tasting 100+ diicks before marrying you. And yes!! It's not by big gbola to satisfy a woman. It's your skillet and most especially endurance.

Relax your ego lol...

My whole point is that being a virgin is not a guarantee neither is it as big of a factor as you make it out to be

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
joeeee240:

Relax your ego lol...

My whole point is that being a virgin is not a guarantee neither is it as big of a factor as you make it out to be

K

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
cheesy
End of the hoe phase

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kikiwalle:
cheesy
End of the hoe phase

More like chameleon changing its outfit.

cheesy grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
You met an international renowned football player in 2015, he married you 2 years later (2017). According you to it has been a wonderful relationship for the past 8 years filled with love and care. He was arrested 2 months ago and is currently in jail still under investigation for a sexual offence in Spain.
This is his moment of need, that point where just your support can mean the world to him. Guess what? You decided to break up with him.

All hail Joana Sanz, Dani Alves soulmate.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mentholated:
You met an international renowned football player in 2015, he married you 2 years later (2017). According you to it has been a wonderful relationship for the past 8 years filled with love and care. He was arrested 2 months ago and is currently in jail still under investigation for a sexual offence in Spain.
This is his moment of need, that point where just your support can mean the world to him. Guess what? You decided to break up with him.

All hail Joana Sanz, Dani Alves soulmate.
You sound surprised?

I am not!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
luminouz:

You sound surprised?

I am not!!!

I am surprised. That was cold. She visited him twice in prison most likely to assess his current and future value to her. Briffault's law.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mentholated:

I am surprised. That was cold. She visited him twice in prison most likely to assess his current and future value to her. Briffault's law.

Lol..I'm not. It's a cold world out there.

The only person you have is YOU. you need plans A,B,C...to survive on this world. She prolly thought he was going to prison for a long time, so now is the time to cut her losses and move on.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mentholated:
This is his moment of need, that point where just your support can mean the world to him. Guess what? You decided to break up.
Break up abi divorce?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
UppaZakum:
Fellow Redpillers, I greet you all. I would like to seek your thoughts about something that happened between my supervisor (boss) and me. A female colleague of mine beckoned on me that my boss would like to see both of us. We went straight to my boss' office. I stood in front and engaged my supervisor to know why he wanted to see us. There were two seats in front but I chose to stand; the other lady stood too but behind me. The following conversations ensued:

Supervisor: You two can seat but it is ladies first!

*I was in the front so naturally I would sit first if I wanted to and there were two chairs side by side* So he expected me to go behind the lady so she could come in front and sit first*

Me: Anyone could seat in front regardless of their gender.

Supervisor: (smile) No, Mike (fake name). It is ladies first.
Female Colleague: *interjected* No, I'm okay to stand
Me: It shouldn't matter who sit first unless we have elderly ones or disabled.

Supervisor: It is gentlemanly to offer a seat to a lady first Mike go and read about being a gentleman.

Me: smiled.
* then we started the main conversation while I and the female colleague stood.

So this was a spontaneous conversation that happened. Me be in front wasn't based on any superiority feeling; it just happened by chance or my Redpilled nature subconsciously made me to be in front - leadership (possible, I don't know).

Now, I understand that OG Redpillers have warned against having conversations that suggest one is Redpilled. I fully agree with this view knowing fully well that it is a blue-pilled world. I don't know if my boss or the female colleague knows about the Redpill but I wanted to ask if you were in my shoes, what would you have done?

Was I wrong to have displayed those attributes that may have suggested I'm redpilled? If yes, how could I have managed it? I'm open to getting fellow Redpillers' perspectives on this.

P:S: It is unlikely that this event will strain the relationship between me and my boss. He holds me in high esteem. He's a nice person and gives me good performance appraisal becuase I'm naturally a hard worker! However, never say never. Any thing can happen but very unlikely.

Been a guest reader but decided to register today.
Respect to all the Redpillers in the house. Stay Taliban.

Give to redpill what belongs to redpill. But give to work place what belongs to work place.

Dude, you better use your common sense.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
luminouz:

Lol..I'm not. It's a cold world out there.

The only person you have is YOU. you need plans A,B,C...to survive on this world. She prolly thought he was going to prison for a long time, so now is the time to cut her losses and move on.

I was recently ask about how to pass a woman's shit test...I said, I'll post it here so everyone will see it.

I have talked about female shit test before on this thread, if you go through my previous posts, you'll find it.

But, let me throw more light on it.

Many guys are obsessed over passing a woman's shit test...but what they don't realized is that they shouldn't even be getting shit test in the first place.

I read some where they said, "getting shit test is a sign that she perceive you as high value." But that's crap.

I watched on YouTube where there were interviewing 3 beautiful black American ladies about their experience with two rappers at the club: Drake and Future.

These ladies say they had to quickly corporate with the rappers and act very submissive and feminine... because they know that high status rappers of such don't have time to keep up with any bullshit(shit test).

If we choose look at it from a certain angle, this goes to show that getting shit test from a woman is even a sign that she perceive you as low value... basically, she assumes you are someone who's willing to put up with her bullshit because of you want to get the pussy.

Ok, let's play with an hypothetical scenario:

Imagine you are walking on the road and a hoodlum from know where whistle at you, when you turn to look at him, he give you the middle finger... basically, he tells you, "Bleep you!"

How do you respond to that?

There are 3 possible way you can respond to that situation, and this depends on who you are.

Let say you're Mr fearful.... “I'm sorry dude. I'm sorry if I offended you??...” then you apologize to him for no reason, then quickly run away with your tails in between your legs.

Let's say you are Mr tough alpha wannabe... You quickly approach him, “how dare you give me the middle finger...Who do you think you are? Do you know who I am?”... The hoodlum then verbally tells you, Bleep you. Then out of anger... you throw the first punch, then the hoodlum retaliate, then it get heated. The hoodlum goes get his boys... of course you also go get your niggas... Things escalated badly... Blood everywhere.

Let say say you are Mr high quality guy who values his time.....You quickly realized that this hoodlum isn't worth your time. So you just ignore him and go about your business and focus on more important things.

On a low key, this high guy guy is probably the real alpha..... because A true “alpha male” doesn’t need to assert his “alphaness” at every time.

Let's compare this with an interaction with a woman.

Ok..let say you are in festive gathering, and you try chatting with this girl but she shit test you...she tells you,, "You are not my type" and "you look old”

Let say you're Mr fearful nice guy----->

You: "I'm attracted to you"

Her: "You are not my type...”

You: "it's not about me not being your type.

Her: "it's about what?"

You: "It's about the fact that I truly love you"

Her: *laughs* "you are looking too old for me"

You: "i know I'm old but you know I've feelings for you, and I will take care of you"

Her: "Ok, I need to change my hair and wardrobe..."

You: "how much do you need?"

Her: *The game continues...*

She exploit you for weeks and months until she get bored with you and dump your sorry ass. Yes, you failed her shit test.

Ok, what if you've learn "the game"...so you've learn how to pass her shit test.

Now, you are Mr tough alpha wannabe ---->

Her: "You are not my type...you look old”

You: *smirk* "well, I guess you don't have good taste.."

Her: "you say I don't have good taste.. oh, please give me a break! You look old "

You: "I look old? Are you insecure about your age or does my big appearance scares you?" *sly grin*

Her: *laughs* scares me? you are not even up to guys I roll with.

Him: The game continues...

This might continues for days, weeks, months..
Reading that might seem cool to you, but in reality that is just pathetic.

This is what you get when you believe in "passing a woman's shit test"... You’re basically entering into a verbal match and unnecessary power play with her...

All I see is two insecure people trying to outwit themselves and trying to be “more dominant” against the other person. I see this all the time between a guy and lady...the guy would be spitting games on an entitled bitch (who probably doesn't even any interest in him to begin with). They are both time wasters.

Ok, but what if you've become more mature, experienced and you now place high value on your attention. You are very busy with your time.

You are now Mr high quality guy who values his time------>

You: I'm attracted to you.

You: *Walks out even be she completes her statement*

You quickly realized that this woman is not worth your attention. You quickly dumps her and move on. You demonstration to her and to yourself that you have low tolerance for crap and you highly value your time and effort and you only spend it on a woman who is worth it.

This actually more powerful than the Mr tough alpha wannabe who's busy trying to tease her and outwit her in order to pass her shit test.

Or think of it... At club, when a random Iady drops a shit test, do you think Drake, Kendrick or Future would start spitting games, go in to power play and trying to pass her shit test.

Of course, No... Those dudes are high quality guys who values their time. They'll just ignore her and quickly move on with another shawty.

You might naturally think,
“Oh, but I'm not a high status rapper like Drake and Future, so these won't work for me"

Understand this simple truth:

Most times, women judge a man by his behavior. From the way he behaves, she can guess if he's a quality guy or not. Even if she meet Drake at the bar but doesn't know who he is...from his behavior she'd assume he might be an high status guy, then she'll pick interest in him.

When you are Mr high quality guy who demonstrate that you highly values your time, she picks interest in you and be curious to know more about you.

Again...

Women are attracted to successful guys....but women are also attracted to guys who have the potential to be successful.. This is why this broke upcoming musician in my neighborhood is fucking sexy girls... Although he's broke but these ladies believe that one day he might blow and make it.

Same way, when you demonstration to her that you have low tolerance for bullshit and you highly value time, she assumes are you have more important things to spend your time and effort on... She assumes that guys like you have the potential to become successful.

Over time, you start noticing that women will start paying more attention to you... they'll be intrigued. They think, "He has low tolerance for my bullshit...that means he must have more importantly things going on for him...let me find out!"

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:57am On Mar 18, 2023
pukkalolo

You made nice points!!

Yes...you can be the Alpha guy or the third guy who walks out instantly. For me, the alpha guy doesn't have to spit that wordplay scenario you quoted everytime. He can simply walk off if the girl's energy is off.

I am not Drake's level. I still don't tolerate bullshit from any woman because of abundance mindset. Oneitis is a very crazy thing. It messes up your mind and gives you no backup plans.

Lastly, every woman shit test you. Your wife, your mother, sister, aunt and grandma!!! Every woman!! You won't walk off everytime, would you? So you need how to learn to pass that test, simply by not playing their game. Play yours by staying in your own frame.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adeola1097: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2023
luminouz:
pukkalolo

You made nice points!!

Yes...you can be the Alpha guy or the third guy who walks out instantly. For me, the alpha guy doesn't have to spit that wordplay scenario you quoted everytime. He can simply walk off if the girl's energy is off.

I am not Drake's level. I still don't tolerate bullshit from any woman because of abundance mindset. Oneitis is a very crazy thing. It messes up your mind and gives you no backup plans.

Lastly, every woman shit test you. Your wife, your mother, sister, aunt and grandma!!! Every woman!! You won't walk off everytime, would you? So you need how to learn to pass that test, simply by not playing their game. Play yours by staying in your own frame.

Word bro !!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adeola1097: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Be safe out there kings and Stay Taliban.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2023
Pukkalolo:

I was recently ask about how to pass a woman's shit test...I said, I'll post it here so everyone will see it.

I have talked about female shit test before on this thread, if you go through my previous posts, you'll find it.

But, let me throw more light on it.

Many guys are obsessed over passing a woman's shit test...but what they don't realized is that they shouldn't even be getting shit test in the first place.

I read some where they said, "getting shit test is a sign that she perceive you as high value." But that's crap.

I watched on YouTube where there were interviewing 3 beautiful black American ladies about their experience with two rappers at the club: Drake and Future.

These ladies say they had to quickly corporate with the rappers and act very submissive and feminine... because they know that high status rappers of such don't have time to keep up with any bullshit(shit test).

If we choose look at it from a certain angle, this goes to show that getting shit test from a woman is even a sign that she perceive you as low value... basically, she assumes you are someone who's willing to put up with her bullshit because of you want to get the pussy.

Ok, let's play with an hypothetical scenario:

Imagine you are walking on the road and a hoodlum from know where whistle at you, when you turn to look at him, he give you the middle finger... basically, he tells you, "Bleep you!"

How do you respond to that?

There are 3 possible way you can respond to that situation, and this depends on who you are.

Let say you're Mr fearful.... “I'm sorry dude. I'm sorry if I offended you??...” then you apologize to him for no reason, then quickly run away with your tails in between your legs.

Let's say you are Mr tough alpha wannabe... You quickly approach him, “how dare you give me the middle finger...Who do you think you are? Do you know who I am?”... The hoodlum then verbally tells you, Bleep you. Then out of anger... you throw the first punch, then the hoodlum retaliate, then it get heated. The hoodlum goes get his boys... of course you also go get your niggas... Things escalated badly... Blood everywhere.

Let say say you are Mr high quality guy who values his time.....You quickly realized that this hoodlum isn't worth your time. So you just ignore him and go about your business and focus on more important things.

On a low key, this high guy guy is probably the real alpha..... because A true “alpha male” doesn’t need to assert his “alphaness” at every time.

Let's compare this with an interaction with a woman.

Ok..let say you are in festive gathering, and you try chatting with this girl but she shit test you...she tells you,, "You are not my type" and "you look old”

Let say you're Mr fearful nice guy----->

Her: "You are not my type...”

You: "it's not about me not being your type.

Her: "it's about what?"

You: "It's about the fact that I truly love you"

Her: *laughs* "you are looking too old for me"

You: "i know I'm old but you know I've feelings for you, and I will take care of you"

Her: "Ok, I need to change my hair and wardrobe..."

You: "how much do you need?"

Her: *The game continues...*

She exploit you for weeks and months until she get bored with you and dump your sorry ass. Yes, you failed her shit test.

Ok, what if you've learn "the game"...so you've learn how to pass her shit test.

Now, you are Mr tough alpha wannabe ---->

You: *smirk* "well, I guess you don't have good taste.."

Her: "you say I don't have good taste.. oh, please give me a break! You look old "

You: "I look old? Are you insecure about your age or does my big appearance scares you?" *sly grin*

Her: *laughs* scares me? you are not even up to guys I roll with.

Him: The game continues...

This might continues for days, weeks, months..
Reading that might seem cool to you, but in reality that is just pathetic.

This is what you get when you believe in "passing a woman's shit test"... You’re basically entering into a verbal match and unnecessary power play with her...

All I see is two insecure people trying to outwit themselves and trying to be “more dominant” against the other person. I see this all the time between a guy and lady...the guy would be spitting games on an entitled bitch (who probably doesn't even any interest in him to begin with). They are both time wasters.

Ok, but what if you've become more mature, experienced and you now place high value on your attention. You are very busy with your time.

You are now Mr high quality guy who values his time------>

You: I'm attracted to you.

You: *Walks out even be she completes her statement*

You quickly realized that this woman is not worth your attention. You quickly dumps her and move on. You demonstration to her and to yourself that you have low tolerance for crap and you highly value your time and effort and you only spend it on a woman who is worth it.

This actually more powerful than the Mr tough alpha wannabe who's busy trying to tease her and outwit her in order to pass her shit test.

Or think of it... At club, when a random Iady drops a shit test, do you think Drake, Kendrick or Future would start spitting games, go in to power play and trying to pass her shit test.

Of course, No... Those dudes are high quality guys who values their time. They'll just ignore her and quickly move on with another shawty.

You might naturally think,
“Oh, but I'm not a high status rapper like Drake and Future, so these won't work for me"

Understand this simple truth:

Most times, women judge a man by his behavior. From the way he behaves, she can guess if he's a quality guy or not. Even if she meet Drake at the bar but doesn't know who he is...from his behavior she'd assume he might be an high status guy, then she'll pick interest in him.

When you are Mr high quality guy who demonstrate that you highly values your time, she picks interest in you and be curious to know more about you.

Again...

Women are attracted to successful guys....but women are also attracted to guys who have the potential to be successful.. This is why this broke upcoming musician in my neighborhood is fucking sexy girls... Although he's broke but these ladies believe that one day he might blow and make it.

Same way, when you demonstration to her that you have low tolerance for bullshit and you highly value time, she assumes are you have more important things to spend your time and effort on... She assumes that guys like you have the potential to become successful.

Over time, you start noticing that women will start paying more attention to you... they'll be intrigued. They think, "He has low tolerance for my bullshit...that means he must have more importantly things going on for him...let me find out!"

This is complete RUBBISH. Never seen a more terrible lecture on game in my life

Every woman in your life shĂŹt tests you. Both Drake & Future get shĂŹt tests from women in their lives

You will never stop getting shĂŹt tests as long as you deal with women. Tests are a good sign that you're doing things right... women's priority is safety and trust. So she has to make sure you're the real deal by testing you

If you think Drake & Future don't get tested by women they're dating and fucking then you have zero clue what game is

Also, you're using celebrities whose value is obvious. A stranger at a party doesn't have nearly as much value as Drake & Future. So of course, he'll get tested

Lastly, all the 3 guys in your last example messed up.

The nice guy gets no pĂšssy
The alpha wanna be gets no pĂšssy
And the mature guy gets no pĂšssy

Women don't respect you more if you "walk away" it just means you're not man enough to seduce her. She sees you as weak

So all she had to say to make you leave was "you're not my type... you look old"

Lmao do you know how many women sleep with guys after saying that? 🤣 ALL OF THEM

I've fĂšcked every single girl that has told me that or a variation of that

So once again, learn game.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Never tolerate a girl who is rude just because she looks attractive.

Raise your standards.

--MasculinePeak---

A girl's physical appearance should never be a reason to tolerate her bad behavior

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
AlphaNugget:
Never tolerate a girl who is rude just because she looks attractive.

Raise your standards.

--MasculinePeak---

A girl's physical appearance should never be a reason to tolerate her bad behavior
Easier said than done. All men will tolerate/endure any kind of behavior from a beautiful girl until it’s gone extreme. I didn’t even experience cash scarcity all these period because men were going out of their way to bring me new notes and I’m not even dating them ooo, just toasters. I keep telling you all that your redpill is mainly an online thing, it’s so different in reality.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Easier said than done. All men will tolerate/endure any kind of behavior from a beautiful girl until it’s gone extreme. I didn’t even experience cash scarcity all these period because men were going out of their way to bring me new notes and I’m not even dating them ooo, just toasters. I keep telling you all that your redpill is mainly an online thing, it’s so different in reality.
You are talking about the people in your environment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by cumoverna: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Johnchrix:
Just broke up with the single mother. I feel Happy and Free, free from entitled mentality, financial responsibility at the extreme. When ever I said I don't have' Money, she hardly believes... why ? Because of the hate and distrust she has for men generally as a result of her ex who dumped her. Her Brest was so fallen and lacking graciousness. I suspected something at first that she must have had a baby possibly. I was right, tho she didn't tell me. I later found out she had a baby. Guys be careful of women, set standard for the class of woman you desire to invest on.

I don't know but I recently bleeped one single mother who has 2 kids, I've got to say ,her pucci is sweeter than my girlfriend own, my bae never born yet.
Which kin confusion be this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Johnchrix(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
cumoverna:

I don't know but I recently bleeped one single mother who has 2 kids, I've got to say ,her pucci is sweeter than my girlfriend own, my bae never born yet.
Which kin confusion be this.

Na wa oo cheating de sweet Sha..na why.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
AlphaNugget:

No, it’s common with all men, it’s nature.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No, it’s common with all men, it’s nature.
Men are natural slaves to pussy, they will do anything to get it ( a very smart woman would leverage on this). until they get unplugged from the matrix, or wise up.
I wish I come this world as a woman, buh it's what it is. cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You're right. The majority of men are simps.
The red pill you see online is exaggerated. Most men aren't like that. Many don't know and many don't agree with the red pill

Then the few that agree with the red pill, majority are fake. Only a few amount of men know what they're doing. Even online too. Majority are fakes

That's why there seems to be a disconnect between offline and online

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
joeeee240:

You're right. The majority of men are simps.
The red pill you see online is exaggerated. Most men aren't like that. Many don't know and many don't agree with the red pill

Then the few that agree with the red pill, majority are fake. Only a few amount of men know what they're doing. Even online too. Majority are fakes

That's why there seems to be a disconnect between offline and online
You are right, most ladies will tell you they don’t get to experience redpill from their men in reality. Redpill is almost not feasible in reality grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are right, most ladies will tell you they don’t get to experience redpill from their men in reality. Redpill is almost not feasible in reality grin

Lol
And you're busy enjoying the favours of simps grin
The guys that brought new notes for you, they just dashed you?

Did you complain to them or something or they just felt like giving you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Don't play captain-save-a-hoe or hero for whatever reason. Leave toxic people and their relationships alone.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
adeola1097:
Be safe out there kings and Stay Taliban.

Daaaamnnnnnn!!!

That's fire.

I never got the meaning till the last line grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
AlphaNugget:

Don't quote her please! She is an attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
luminouz:
pukkalolo

You made nice points!!

You have spoken well. Pukkalolo's post piqued my interest. I will pen my critique later for the purpose of discussion.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Martinscov(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.