Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2765516 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) ... (2213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Martinez39s:
Don't play captain-save-a-hoe or hero for whatever reason. Leave toxic people and their relationships alone.

Men will still not LEARN!!!

You can't save everyone.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Likeplaylikepla: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
luminouz:
pukkalolo

You made nice points!!

Yes...you can be the Alpha guy or the third guy who walks out instantly. For me, the alpha guy doesn't have to spit that wordplay scenario you quoted everytime. He can simply walk off if the girl's energy is off.

I am not Drake's level. I still don't tolerate bullshit from any woman because of abundance mindset. Oneitis is a very crazy thing. It messes up your mind and gives you no backup plans.

Lastly, every woman shit test you. Your wife, your mother, sister, aunt and grandma!!! Every woman!! You won't walk off everytime, would you? So you need how to learn to pass that test, simply by not playing their game. Play yours by staying in your own frame.

Nice one bro.

Pukkalolo made some solid points... But maybe he went too extreme.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Likeplaylikepla:

Nice one bro.

Pukkalolo talked off point which yeye solid point grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Likeplaylikepla:

Nice one bro.

Too extreme?

Anyways,
I talked about female shit test in more detail here.

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/1508#114217973

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pukkalolo:

Too extreme?

Anyways,
I talked about female shit test in more detail here.

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/1508#114217973

Lol the problem is you're confused on what a shìt test is and what it means to handle one.

I repeat for the 114th time

every girl that wants to sleep with you will shìt test you whether you're consciously trying to pass it or not.

That's the mistake you're making. Any girl you fùck, it means at some point in the interaction you passed her test.

The example you gave that happened to you is a warm social circle example. You were in a get together and you walked away... the opportunity to reconnect was there.

And to be clear... she didn't come back to you just because you "walked away"

She re approached you because of social proof you had at the party. She probably saw you talking to other girls and having a good time

The BIGGEST, MOST IMPORTANT And GREATEST attraction trigger you as a man can ever have is Social proof (pre selection) That is, a girl seeing you with other girls having fun

Not money, not fame, not cars but social proof

If you had walked away and stayed in one corner she'll never meet you lol.

Anyways, don't think because a girl is sweet and submissive she isn't testing you

The sweet and submissive ones ore more subtle with their tests compared to the loud obnoxious and entitled ones

But whether you see it or not, realise it or not, and acknowledge it or not... you will be tested.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
An amazing reply. Couldn't have said it better myself

CaveAdullam:
1. There is no dispute about all you have said here, and I understand your point and where exactly you based your claims on - cerebral deliberate conscious thinking, which of course is right and must be an important tool in the arsenal of men who want to gain control of their emotions and nature and instincts. Your points are solid as it is.

Thanks for your kind words. I do appreciate it.

2. The red pill is concerned majorly with men and women as it relates to intersexual dynamics. It is either sex or, men and women. It is concerned about the nature of this species and studies it through the lenses of evolution, chemistry, biology, anatomy, physiology, psychology, biometrics et al.,

3. Other things(the secondary focus of the redpill) as important as they are such as being successful, stoic, self-disciplined, and self-control, are not the primary focus of the red pill because the redpill is based its theory on nature.

4. These other things though not primary are essential in the effective utilization of the red pill. In the beginning, I made mentioned your claims as a result of "cerebral deliberate conscious thinking" and these other things( secondary focus) take their roots here.

5. What are shit tests?

It is that tendency to be gauged by others for your worth. It is to know your reaction to situations. In every social dynamic, shit tests are inevitable. Your method of passing shit tests may differ from others, but the shit test is a shit test. It is not only applicable to just the male and female dynamic.

6. When it comes to intersexual dynamics, shit tests go both ways: men shit test women to know if they are worthy of their commitment. This can also be called vetting. Women shit test men to determine if the men they are submitting to can provide and protect them.

7. Take note: men and women do not wake up and start thinking about how to give or pass shit tests. In most cases, it happens freely and is unconscious. Shit test is part of human nature and instinct.

8. You give shit tests because you are trying to know a person. You pass shit tests because you are either telling the person giving the shit test that you won't fall for their antics or competent as you claim.

9. Remember: The method of giving or passing shit tests differs, and these differences can be a result of individual differences, place/environment, experiences, class, age, etc.

10. Our first point of focus should be what brought the child to school in the first place?

A school is a place, teachers and students are for a reason. Shit test there is not empty and void. Ditto, shit test as it is peculiar to the intersexual dynamics is for a reason which I stated earlier:

"When it comes to intersexual dynamics, shit tests go both ways: men shit test women to know if they are worthy of their commitment. This can also be called vetting. Women shit test men to determine if the men they are submitting to can provide and protect them".

11. School is a place for teachers and students to exchange knowledge and income respectively, the same way is the bedroom for men and women to exchange commitment and sex.

12. The essence of school is to promote learning and knowledge for the overall development of the individual and society at large. The essence of the bedroom is for reproduction(to raise children that will exist for generations through the exchange of egg and sperm.
The former is concerned about the secondary focus of the red pill. While the latter is concerned about the primary focus of the red pill.

Simply put, it is society and nature in play as it pertains to humans.

13. In summary, as stated earlier:

A. Shit test is at the core of human nature.

B. Shit test is not monopolistic. It goes both ways. However, women are unconsciously conscious of it, hence, hypergamy. But simps don't care, the reason why they commonly commit to the wrong women. It is because of this that it seems that women have a monopoly on shit tests.

C. Passing a woman's shit test means you don't succumb to her level of authority but that your authority is superior to her.

D. Teachers want to know if their students are up to their degree in knowledge, hence, examinations. Good grades indicate they are.

E. Passing job interviews indicates you are equal to the task set by a company.

F. Passing a woman's shit test indicates you are equal to her game and can even surpass her.

14. In Greek mythology, Zeus, Apollo, Athena, etc do act irrationally sometimes when it comes to mortals by destroying them and their properties or even laying curses on them. Though irrational, it is a simple show of power and who's the BOSS. You may say that the gods ought to be superior without any trace of error. Yes, the gods are superior, but part of that superiority also involves playing dirty to remain at the top. The game is to show who is the BOSS.

15. Always remember this: as per human nature, shit test happens unplanned. Yeah, there are sometimes anyone can deliberately shit test you, but you must know that in such a scenario, the aim of giving and passing the shit test is important. Example: passing an exam, passing an interview, etc.

16. I patiently waited for this side of the post. Lol.

If the primary focus of the red pill is the intersexual dynamics as it concerns men and women, it does means that sex, reproduction, and male commitment are a BIG DEAL. (I know that it is on this hill many folks do experience friction with Ubunja. However, both are right but do want to consider their standpoint as the only one).

17. Take note that the theory of the red pill is based on nature; sex and reproduction are natural. The secondary focus of the red pill is also essential.

18. @bolded is a false assertion to disqualify sex.

Thinking along this line makes it seem as if sex is evil and harmful. To avoid STIs/STDs, use contraceptives during sex.

19. Since the primary focus of the red pill is men, women, and sex, it means that SEX IS A BIG DEAL.

DO YOU KNOW WHY IT IS A BIG DEAL?

Sex is important to men because it ensures the passing of their genes. Millions of sperm are prepared for sex at any point or moment. If Desmond's sperm can fertilize that girl in question it means he is going to the next generation by proxy through his child if hale and hearty. And it is people like Desmond nature at its core is concerned about - natural selection. According to the law of natural selection, SMITH IS A BIG LOSER.

20. Here, I'm not concerned about recreational sex which is meaningless by the law of biology but the ultimate reason why humans have sex and why DESMOND WILL BE A WINNER IF HE TAKES FULL ADVANTAGE OF IT IF HE REPRODUCES. Except for recreational sex, both are losers in the reproductive game. However, Desmond has a taste in the enjoyment of sex.

21. Awareness of shit test ensures that you understand how the social dynamics go and how prepared are you.

22. Whether you consciously/unconsciously pass a woman's shit test or walk away from her, the end goal is to not fall for her antics and pass the shit tests. And passing the shit test means you are dominant enough to lead her and can use her womb. Her passing your shit test means she can reign with you in your kingdom.

23. What about a clean good woman?

From your assertions, it seems sex is terrible. All these are plausible reasons why men should stay away from sex which leads to only a few men having all the sex with the majority of women. This is fatal.

24. If you want to be celibate or not bother much about sex, it doesn't make you less of a man, at least you have other courses to follow. If you want to have sex, understand women and play the game. And of course, when it comes to women and sex, discipline and self-control matter.

25. Walking away is also passing shit tests.

Thanks.

DAY 179, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Pass shit tests.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
UppaZakum:
Fellow Redpillers, I greet you all. I would like to seek your thoughts about something that happened between my supervisor (boss) and me. A female colleague of mine beckoned on me that my boss would like to see both of us. We went straight to my boss' office. I stood in front and engaged my supervisor to know why he wanted to see us. There were two seats in front but I chose to stand; the other lady stood too but behind me. The following conversations ensued:

Supervisor: You two can seat but it is ladies first!

*I was in the front so naturally I would sit first if I wanted to and there were two chairs side by side* So he expected me to go behind the lady so she could come in front and sit first*

Me: Anyone could seat in front regardless of their gender.

Supervisor: (smile) No, Mike (fake name). It is ladies first.
Female Colleague: *interjected* No, I'm okay to stand
Me: It shouldn't matter who sit first unless we have elderly ones or disabled.

Supervisor: It is gentlemanly to offer a seat to a lady first Mike go and read about being a gentleman.

Me: smiled.
* then we started the main conversation while I and the female colleague stood.

So this was a spontaneous conversation that happened. Me be in front wasn't based on any superiority feeling; it just happened by chance or my Redpilled nature subconsciously made me to be in front - leadership (possible, I don't know).

Now, I understand that OG Redpillers have warned against having conversations that suggest one is Redpilled. I fully agree with this view knowing fully well that it is a blue-pilled world. I don't know if my boss or the female colleague knows about the Redpill but I wanted to ask if you were in my shoes, what would you have done?

Was I wrong to have displayed those attributes that may have suggested I'm redpilled? If yes, how could I have managed it? I'm open to getting fellow Redpillers' perspectives on this.

P:S: It is unlikely that this event will strain the relationship between me and my boss. He holds me in high esteem. He's a nice person and gives me good performance appraisal becuase I'm naturally a hard worker! However, never say never. Any thing can happen but very unlikely.

Been a guest reader but decided to register today.
Respect to all the Redpillers in the house. Stay Taliban.

For your job security and to avoid severing your relationship with your boss, don't repeat what you did at your work place.

What you did was a violation of the first law of the "48 laws of power," which states that Never Outshine the Master.

Never try to appear smarter than your boss, EVEN IF YOU ARE SMARTER THAN HIM BY MANY FOLDS. Even if you want to appear smarter, do it in a way to give credit to your boss and not make him look lesser than you.

Outshining your master as you did will only bring out his insecurities and machiavellianism, making him to look forward to or work towards your downfall.

You may have escaped any consequences this time but if you continue to try to outshine him in the future, you will soon learn a painful lesson like those in history who outshined their master.

Read that law to understand it better.

We are living in a machiavellian jungle. Every single person in this world, including your parents, siblings, religious leaders, etc, is naturally machiavellic. It's just that some people are more efficient at suppressing their machiavellianism than others.

Disobey any of the "48 laws of power" at your own peril.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:10am On Mar 19, 2023
Mentholated:

I am surprised. That was cold. She visited him twice in prison most likely to assess his current and future value to her. Briffault's law.
And there was this popular male celebrity that went to prison while in the prison he will his fortune to his wife believing he doesn't need them again.
But the wife did the unthinkable by investing his fortune to 100 time folds without divorcing him along those time.
Man came out of see his wife doings burst into tear.
There are good women out of there but one need kinda eyes 👀 to penetrate and see their doing 😂

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:12am On Mar 19, 2023
UppaZakum:
Fellow Redpillers, I greet you all. I would like to seek your thoughts about something that happened between my supervisor (boss) and me. A female colleague of mine beckoned on me that my boss would like to see both of us. We went straight to my boss' office. I stood in front and engaged my supervisor to know why he wanted to see us. There were two seats in front but I chose to stand; the other lady stood too but behind me. The following conversations ensued:

Supervisor: You two can seat but it is ladies first!

*I was in the front so naturally I would sit first if I wanted to and there were two chairs side by side* So he expected me to go behind the lady so she could come in front and sit first*

Me: Anyone could seat in front regardless of their gender.

Supervisor: (smile) No, Mike (fake name). It is ladies first.
Female Colleague: *interjected* No, I'm okay to stand
Me: It shouldn't matter who sit first unless we have elderly ones or disabled.

Supervisor: It is gentlemanly to offer a seat to a lady first Mike go and read about being a gentleman.

Me: smiled.
* then we started the main conversation while I and the female colleague stood.

So this was a spontaneous conversation that happened. Me be in front wasn't based on any superiority feeling; it just happened by chance or my Redpilled nature subconsciously made me to be in front - leadership (possible, I don't know).

Now, I understand that OG Redpillers have warned against having conversations that suggest one is Redpilled. I fully agree with this view knowing fully well that it is a blue-pilled world. I don't know if my boss or the female colleague knows about the Redpill but I wanted to ask if you were in my shoes, what would you have done?

Was I wrong to have displayed those attributes that may have suggested I'm redpilled? If yes, how could I have managed it? I'm open to getting fellow Redpillers' perspectives on this.

P:S: It is unlikely that this event will strain the relationship between me and my boss. He holds me in high esteem. He's a nice person and gives me good performance appraisal becuase I'm naturally a hard worker! However, never say never. Any thing can happen but very unlikely.

Been a guest reader but decided to register today.
Respect to all the Redpillers in the house. Stay Taliban.
Don't apply redpill knowledge anyhow or else you will get disappoint and also get sack from your job.
Use your common sense man

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:24am On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Easier said than done. All men will tolerate/endure any kind of behavior from a beautiful girl until it’s gone extreme. I didn’t even experience cash scarcity all these period because men were going out of their way to bring me new notes and I’m not even dating them ooo, just toasters. I keep telling you all that your redpill is mainly an online thing, it’s so different in reality.

You need attention now you get mine what are you going to do with it. ? 🤷🏾‍♂️

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2023
joeeee240:

You're right. The majority of men are simps.
The red pill you see online is exaggerated. Most men aren't like that. Many don't know and many don't agree with the red pill

Then the few that agree with the red pill, majority are fake. Only a few amount of men know what they're doing. Even online too. Majority are fakes

That's why there seems to be a disconnect between offline and online

Thanks God It's Naturally and at Early Stage or i should say i was born that way if not i would have go into war of words with you.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UppaZakum(m): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Ketapu:

For your job security and to avoid severing your relationship with your boss, don't repeat what you did at your work place.

What you did was a violation of the first law of the "48 laws of power," which states that Never Outshine the Master.

Never try to appear smarter than your boss, EVEN IF YOU ARE SMARTER THAN HIM BY MANY FOLDS. Even if you want to appear smarter, do it in a way to give credit to your boss and not make him look lesser than you.

Outshining your master as you did will only bring out his insecurities and machiavellianism, making him to look forward to or work towards your downfall.

You may have escaped any consequences this time but if you continue to try to outshine him in the future, you will soon learn a painful lesson like those in history who outshined their master.

Read that law to understand it better.

We are living in a machiavellian jungle. Every single person in this world, including your parents, siblings, religious leaders, etc, is naturally machiavellic. It's just that some people are more efficient at suppressing their machiavellianism than others.

Disobey any of the "48 laws of power" at your own peril.

Good point. I appreciate your feedback.

But aren't we setting a dangerous precedence if men refuse to voice out against stance like that at workplace? There is now a high momentum about Gender equity (No longer equality) which I think may not benefit the men in the long run. According to statistics, men work longer hours, take more risks, men are more aggressive about accomplishing stuff etc. They are rewarded for it which explains why you see men in a lot of senior positions at work based on merits. The female population is trying to change this. They're advocating for a system that has equal number of men and female in senior positions regardless of their level of accomplishments. What this mean for men in the long run is a reduced population of men in senior management positions throwing all their hardwork into the bin just to satisfy some woke ideology.
Proponents of this ideology are unapologetically selfish. They are very vocal about their agenda. They target areas where men are excelling and start propagating gender equity. Yes, a man still me to step back for a lady and ask her to sit first before I do..Honestly, allowing this to pass just doesn't sit well with me at all.
I appreciate your feedback and will consider it. But when we do we say enough is enough and push for our own interest as men? Are we just gonna remain silent till we become extinct or no longer have a voice in the workplace just like it's happening in the western society where a vast majority of their male population have been feminised?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2023
luvyaself95:

Thanks God It's Naturally and at Early Stage or i should say i was born that way if not i would have go into war of words with you.

Go into war of words with the truth and facts?

Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2023
UppaZakum:

Good point. I appreciate your feedback.

But aren't we setting a dangerous precedence if men refuse to voice out against stance like that at workplace? There is now a high momentum about Gender equity (No longer equality) which I think may not benefit the men in the long run. According to statistics, men work longer hours, take more risks, men are more aggressive about accomplishing stuff etc. They are rewarded for it which explains why you see men in a lot of senior positions at work based on merits. The female population is trying to change this. They're advocating for a system that has equal number of men and female in senior positions regardless of their level of accomplishments. What this mean for men in the long run is a reduced population of men in senior management positions throwing all their hardwork into the bin just to satisfy some woke ideology.
Proponents of this ideology are unapologetically selfish. They are very vocal about their agenda. They target areas where men are excelling and start propagating gender equity. Yes, a man still me to step back for a lady and ask her to sit first before I do..Honestly, allowing this to pass just doesn't sit well with me at all.
I appreciate your feedback and will consider it. But when we do we say enough is enough and push for our own interest as men? Are we just gonna remain silent till we become extinct or no longer have a voice in the workplace just like it's happening in the western society where a vast majority of their male population have been feminised?

Well, your argument is mostly correct. However, we are living in a grossly blue-pill society. My estimate is that more than 90 percent of the world is blue-pilled.

If you decide to openly force out your grievances (as a result of your red pill awareness) in the society like you did against your boss, you may end up being martyred or suffer something close to that.

A recent example of two guys who are on their way to being martyred is Andrew Tate and his brother. Some popular red pillers have also died or suffered some things that are mysterious to explain. My suspicion is that it is the blue pillers fighting back to shut those guys up.

You may think you are doing a great thing exposing the maltreatments of men in our society. However, you will later learn that you are making a big mistake, one that can seriously harm you.

In fact, another law of the "48 laws of power" addresses your concerns.

According to law 38, "Think As You Like But Behave Like Others."

An excerpt from that law is below:

"If you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior. It is far safer to blend in and nurture the common touch. Share your originality only with tolerant friends and those who are sure to appreciate your uniqueness."

What this law means in your case is that you may know all the red pills in this world. However, if you go about displaying your red pill knowledge openly in the society, people will eventually hate you for that. The price for that can be serious.

Only share your red pill knowledge with people who you are very sure are willing to learn, just like we have on this thread.

Your workplace is not a place you preach red pill, well, unless you want to create problems for yourself.

Equip yourself with red pill knowledge and use them for your benefits.

However, also know where you MUST act like a blue-piller for your safety.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UppaZakum(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ketapu:

Well, your argument is mostly correct. However, we are living in a grossly blue-pill society. My estimate is that more than 90 percent of the world is blue-pilled.

If you decide to openly force out your grievances (as a result of your red pill awareness) in the society like you did against your boss, you may end up being martyred or suffer something close to that.

A recent example of two guys who are on their way to being martyred is Andrew Tate and his brother. Some popular red pillers have also died or suffered some things that are mysterious to explain. My suspicion is that it is the blue pillers fighting back to shut those guys up.

You may think you are doing a great thing exposing the maltreatments of men in our society. However, you will later learn that you are making a big mistake, one that can seriously harm you.

In fact, another law of the "48 laws of power" addresses your concerns.

According to law 38, "Think As You Like But Behave Like Others."

An excerpt from that law is below:

"If you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior. It is far safer to blend in and nurture the common touch. Share your originality only with tolerant friends and those who are sure to appreciate your uniqueness."

What this law means in your case is that you may know all the red pills in this world. However, if you go about displaying your red pill knowledge openly in the society, people will eventually hate you for that. The price for that can be serious.

Only share your red pill knowledge with people who you are very sure are willing to learn, just like we have on this thread.

Your workplace is not a place you preach red pill, well, unless you want to create problems for yourself.

Equip yourself with red pill knowledge and use them for your benefits.

However, also know where you MUST act like a blue-piller for your safety.
Thanks for your perspectives, very well noted and considered.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pills taken ✅

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
THE PROBLEM WITH SIMPS

The problem with simps is that they place woman on a high pedestal
They think woman are so great and important while they are just human
beings like you and me
Also, they do not take the lead in a relationship. They are so afraid
of displeasing women that they end up loosing them anyway
A girl once told me this
"A man is the leader in any relationship and i cannot follow a man
who does not understand his role"
So anything you do with a woman and you do not showcase leadership, you will
not succeed and you might end up been cheated.

Also, they are not down to earth and just friendly with women
They are afraid to just say what is on their mind and move on.
They also have scarcity mentality and think that women are scarce
Actually, it is the other way round as men are scarce

Also, we men have more going for us.
We are intelligent, skillfull, well opionated and more interesting than women.
look we men are more important than women
Just be confident around these bitches and they will fall for you.
A bad boy knows the fact that he can get sex at anytime by gaming girls easily
but a simp thinks sex is so hard to get.
Simps are never bold and confident and take nonsense from a woman
I was reading about a simp here whose girlfriend got pregnant for another man and
he was still begging her.
Simps lack self confidence and think women are somewhat greater than them.
If you want to overcome your confidence issues go to a village where
there are rural women and see them breastfeeding.
Women are just plain humans with their faults and foibles
and there is not big deal about them

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mentholated:
You met an international renowned football player in 2015, he married you 2 years later (2017). According you to it has been a wonderful relationship for the past 8 years filled with love and care. He was arrested 2 months ago and is currently in jail still under investigation for a sexual offence in Spain.
This is his moment of need, that point where just your support can mean the world to him. Guess what? You decided to break up with him.

All hail Joana Sanz, Dani Alves soulmate.
women are only about themselves 🤞period.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
A big applause to this “real man” 👏🤡😂

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sniper04(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
heartofcity12:
All because of yansh, this girl no fine at all

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Budline1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
heartofcity12:

😂

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sniper04:

All because of yansh, this girl no fine at all

She fine abeg. No dey whine.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
heartofcity12:

500k dollars shopping in one day? Wetin Dem buy?
And is the lady an angel to warrant that?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sniper04(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Miracood2:

She fine abeg. No dey whine.
To you

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
emmaodet:

500k dollars shopping in one day? Wetin Dem buy?
And is the lady an angel to warrant that?

That’s the million dollar question boss 😂

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Johnchrix(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Marriage is a Scam

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dan8969: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Feminist quote of the year
"If you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best.” grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
heartofcity12:

$500k because of nyash. 🙆🏾‍♂️ On the first date. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
SOZINN:

$500k because of nyash. 🙆🏾‍♂️ On the first date. Chai

“Real men” keep raising this simping bar bruh 😂

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2special(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by faceLAGOS: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
$500k might just be pocket change to that ni99a.

The babe pretty though.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Just dropping by

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) ... (2213) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kendrick80(m), Mystiquefia, Biofil84(m), Olujidea and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.