Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760561 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Agelastus:
Her reply.

I know a guy who did something like this and got just an "OK" from the girl.

I saw the "OK" girl too.

Instead of this guy to be typing all these things, let him just send her a dmy for her number or something

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Twitter people are MAD. They are dragging the dude without mercy.

Looks like she has a dude already

First picture: Her response to someone who asked if the love-poem-caster is her man
Second picture: Her Real Man, posted by her.

N.B: The real OGs fuqin that pussy NEVER come out to acknowledge or talk too much on SM. Once you see a man doing too much of PDA, he is either the woman in the relationship or he is trying desperately to be one.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
luminouz:

You don't get his point.

He is saying that the unmarried men will have to choose from the crop of entitied women available these days, the ONES INSULTING HIM FOR ASKING THEM TO COOK.

The good ones were the older generation.

I understand his point vividly bro. I ain’t criticizing him.. Infact I had to re-edit coz I know some dudes here are anti-marriage..

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
heartofcity12:

I understand his point vividly bro. I ain’t criticizing him.. Infact I had to re-edit coz I know some dudes here are anti-marriage..
Ok.cool

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
luminouz:

First picture: Her response to someone who asked if the love-poem-caster is her man

N.B: The real OGs fuqin that pussy NEVER come out to acknowledge or talk too much on SM. Once you see a man doing too much of PDA, he is either the woman in the relationship or he is trying desperately to be one.

grin cheesy

The main nigga is not found in the likes & comments sections cheesy

He'll only view the uploaded picture(s) & pass.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
That's it... have money or nothing for you..
That's if you want to impress whores ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na so ..
There are Simp Dudes out there dieing for this girl .
But here is the guy that got doing.... no loseguard....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by omoilorin86: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Architecte:
Same here bro... I wasn't even giving a damn about these Women before i found TRP,so ever since i found the Redpill,I've actually totally lost total interest in them.... Their behaviors are too predictable and their ways Very Pathetic.... It's the same shit again,again,again and again.... Once a Man comes to find out that the modern woman is Entitled, Narcissistic and Selfish. He would see any woman finish for this life,no matter who she may be...
hmm dont know what to even say after 7 years my wife just ending woke up and safe shes done . thast bher family said i am not good enough. hmm some i sent to school and did everything f

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by omoilorin86: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
time

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by StrikeBack(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
omoilorin86:
hmm dont know what to even say after 7 years my wife just ending woke up and safe shes done . thast bher family said i am not good enough. hmm some i sent to school and did everything f
Create a thread and narrate your story… you can still narrate it here

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by biggace(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
vuxelle:
It is a school trip.
Dey play!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Luukasz(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
luminouz:

Even if they come out to.. it's always subtle

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
If man knew how women pass the time when they are alone, they'd never marry. — O. Henry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stanza(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Deep facts. But selectively process and absorb. Exercise some caution in digesting and assimilating these facts. Not all of them are entirely ture.

https://youtube.com/shorts/a9gxL5_tszo?feature=share

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2023

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2023

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
omoilorin86:
I guess
You gave her too much until there’s nothing new to give her again, she got bored and left.
Her family is just the excuse she chose.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adeola1097: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
A woman by nature represents an illusion. A few things about her are real. She can be this, that and everything all at once. If you take what you see and hear about her at face value, you're in for serious trouble.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
omoilorin86:

I want the full gist bro...

Narrate your heart out

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:33am On Mar 15, 2023
luminouz:

I want the full gist bro...

Narrate your heart out

grin grin

Na real Omo Ilorin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:45am On Mar 15, 2023
Lol 😂

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:48am On Mar 15, 2023
chenny360:
That's it... have money or nothing for you..
That's if you want to impress whores ..

This is the same girl that once had a short viral video with dick in her mouth.. No pity for the simp.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2023
heartofcity12:

This is the same girl that once had a short viral video with dick in her mouth.. No pity for the simp.

I'm sure he went broke trying to give her the "world"

I mean God gave her a world garden and she still fuqed up...who are you to satisfy her?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2023
luminouz:

I'm sure he went broke trying to give her the "world"

I mean God gave her a world garden and she still fuqed up...who are you to satisfy her?

These simps just do too much.. I trust hoes to always deal with them. Another rich simp will probably pick up from where he stopped 😂

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leocollins(m): 8:30am On Mar 15, 2023
Good morning redpillars, normally i don't do this, my client paid me for a job from zenith bank, last week thursday and he was debited up till today have not received the money, tho he said i should hold up why he rectify it from his bankend, am down, plsi don't know if any body can assist a bro with a token please just for survival.thanks
Palmpay
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Agelastus:
Don't be like him.
they have suspended the fool account for the first time in my life I supported feminists who reported his account what rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
they have suspended the fool account for the first time in my life I supported feminists who reported his account what rubbish

Ah ah why did they suspend it?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
Hmmn ok

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Well said

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
heartofcity12:
Well said

Are you not reading the FP post about a guy who took his woman to the UK and the wife fuqed another random dude for 3 fuqin BAGS?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Burchester: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
How to start a conversation with a girl for the first time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by StrikeBack(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Burchester:
How to start a conversation with a girl for the first time.
instead of starting that conversation, focus your attention on champions league tonight..

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Martinscov(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.