Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2792142 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 11:29pm On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This thread is not spicy anymore
This babe need gbola or something. Goan throw all these energy into blogging or sumfin. You go quick blow. By the way, who break your heart?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:46am On May 03, 2023
heartofcity12:
😆

Her fragile heart survived sex all through the night with the ex na grin grin

Women and manipulation sha

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:25am On May 03, 2023
cheesy

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:29am On May 03, 2023
luminouz:

Her fragile heart survived sex all through the night with the ex na grin grin

Women and manipulation sha

Exactly, her fragile heart survived doggy and heavy pounding from the ex all through the night 😆, she’s still not accountable for what she did.. At least the guy dodged a bullet, these hoes are wilding..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 6:17am On May 03, 2023
Simp of the month.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 6:23am On May 03, 2023
This guy is like the simp of the millennium!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:33am On May 03, 2023
we have been dating for almost 1 month now, b4 she accept she claimed she is a virgin that she don't want sex at all if we are going to date

She claimed she love me, she give me a lot of attention even she allowed me to visit her

The confusing part is we kiss, i suck her boobs, i romance her, she even told me she is extremely wet, But no she don't want sex that it a pride for her.

Note this girl have a big ass and a big breast and she keep male friends for me to be convinced that she is a virgin.

please should i leave this girl cos i do spend on her but not heavily and i need SEX to affirm her love for me

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:51am On May 03, 2023
manoflove22:
we have been dating for almost 1 month now, b4 she accept she claimed she is a virgin that she don't want sex at all if we are going to date

She claimed she love me, she give me a lot of attention even she allowed me to visit her

The confusing part is we kiss, i suck her boobs, i romance her, she even told me she is extremely wet, But no she don't want sex that it a pride for her.

Note this girl have a big ass and a big breast and she keep male friends for me to be convinced that she is a virgin.

please should i leave this girl cos i do spend on her but not heavily and i need SEX to affirm her love for me
A man's money is equivalent to a woman's body in a relationship, your heart will always be where your money is, same thing applies to women that's why they hardly move on from their ex especially baby daddies because they have invested their body heavily by being pregnant and giving birth. You're investing in her and moving on won't be easy... While she hasn't invested anything on you so moving on will be easy. In other words you're dating yourself.
See, Her heart will never be with you until you hit it bro... Hit it once and pull back then watch her chase you to the end of the world. Maybe she just doesn't like you like that and it's okay, if she no do find another person wey go do.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:56am On May 03, 2023
Song of the day:

KAPTAIN _ DECODE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 8:09am On May 03, 2023
manoflove22:

Spin plates....you are becoming too attached... Sounds like you are not the top G she is waiting for...my guy, are you sure this her male friends are not sucking her out or piping her down...

Anyways so many factor to consider here...your game, your frame, your approach, your apperance and many more..

But to solve this issue now is for you to SPIN PLATES..

Leave her..do not call for the SUNKEN COST FALLACY

Do not negotiate genuine attraction..

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:09am On May 03, 2023
sajmark:

A man's money is equivalent to a woman's body in a relationship, your heart will always be where your money is, same thing applies to women that's why they hardly move on from their ex especially baby daddies because they have invested their body heavily by being pregnant and giving birth. You're investing in her and moving on won't be easy... While she hasn't invested anything on you so moving on will be easy. In other words you're dating yourself.
See, Her heart will never be with you until you hit it bro... Hit it once and pull back then watch her chase you to the end of the world. Maybe she just doesn't like you like that and it's okay, if she no do find another person wey go do.

wow thanks, I'm already proposing sending her breakup message today cos i don't wanna feel used,do you think it the best thing to do

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:12am On May 03, 2023
Lordcassy:

Spin plates....you are becoming too attached... Sounds like you are not the top G she is waiting for...my guy, are you sure this her male friends are not sucking her out or piping her down...

Anyways so many factor to consider here...your game, your frame, your approach, your apperance and many more..

But to solve this issue now is for you to SPIN PLATES..

as a matter of fact I'm dating her friend and she knew, but i already convinced her that I'm not dating her again

And I'm good looking and financially ok, so i don't know what she wanted again

A girl with big boob and big yanse with different male friends, i think breaking up with her is this best thing now cos the relationship is making me lose focus on my savings lifestyle

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 8:50am On May 03, 2023
Agelastus:
Simp of the month.
This one na ode. After some mumu men go say breaking women's heart no be achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2023
manoflove22:

as a matter of fact I'm dating her friend and she knew, but i already convinced her that I'm not dating her again

And I'm good looking and financially ok, so i don't know what she wanted again

A girl with big boob and big yanse with different male friends, i think breaking up with her is this best thing now cos the relationship is making me lose focus on my savings lifestyle
Bro do yourself a favor and forget about the ass. Nothing dey there. She's just manipulating you.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2023
Be wise Kings! Be wise!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 10:04am On May 03, 2023
Lordcassy:

Spin plates....you are becoming too attached...
I have a question bro... Hoping to get clarification..
This "spin plates" isn't it quite expensive?
Also, are there other ways to have an abundance mindset aside "spinning plates"( if it is/becomes expensive)

Finally, like the bolded, genuine desire cannot be negotiated, does that mean not spinning those who havent shown greenlight/choosing signals?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 10:12am On May 03, 2023
Rizzputin:

If you're red pill and decide not to marry then you're not red pill enough.
Tell me, i wanna learn
What would you differently from others to ensure your marriage doesn't go south?

Please dont mention maintaining frame/ avoiding see finish/ being mysterious... Tell me something that actually works or you are certain would work. Cos if i'm to follow your post, one can conclude i'm not redpill enough

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 10:23am On May 03, 2023
A simp is probably more self-aware than you give him credit for. He understands transactions pretty well; hence his goal being to buy his way to a woman’s submission.

The problem is that he misunderstands wemen. He believes wemen have business integrity and would do their own part of the bidding if he does his own part. Consequently, he loses in the end.

You, on the other hand may not simp because you know them better but that doesn’t mean you know how to win either. Actually, you simply can’t win.

The goal?

Remain in active participation. Remain stoic and stay focused on your purpose full time. See a woman’s siren call as a call to dance not as an emergency call to duty. The music inevitably ends sooner than you realize

You’re built differently. Embrace it and live it to the fullest.

Copy from: Fourth Son page on Facebook

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2023
manoflove22:

wow thanks, I'm already proposing sending her breakup message today cos i don't wanna feel used,do you think it the best thing to do
Don't send her a breakup message, I suggest that you use the Plate Spinning Method. Start meeting/ approaching new girls, ask them out and go on dates... The attention you give your current girl will reduce and she'll notice it, now she'll do one of two things;
1. She'll want the attention you used to shower her with and she'll start working/ investing to get it back.
2. She'll fall off and out of your life.

Whatever happens will be for your good King.

You're the man in the picture below, the girls are the plates, no matter how handsome, rich or good your game is, some girls will fall and they are the broken plates on the ground. Forget about the ones that fall and focus on the ones that are still spinning.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:24am On May 03, 2023
What a funny thread, it can be so silent and non existing but immediately I comment they'll begin to struggle to drop some nuggets kikikikiki. Eventually I'll laugh last over this thread.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2023
Zabiboy:

Tell me, i wanna learn
What would you differently from others to ensure your marriage doesn't go south?

Please dont mention maintaining frame/ avoiding see finish/ being mysterious... Tell me something that actually works or you are certain would work. Cos if i'm to follow your post, one can conclude i'm not redpill enough

Lol. You know it's funny. You said you want things that are certain would work then go ahead to list things that i shouldn't mention but actually work.

If you don't know how powerful those things then it looks like you're probably in a worse situation than you think.

Frame is literally everything in seduction. You can't wìn ever without it.

But there are few others that would greatly improve your chances of a healthy marriage.

Before i list a few, 2 key things make any long term relationship last. Without these two things, it will fail. They are:

1) the man's skills and experience

2) the potential of the girl

Having said that, let's look at a few things that'll make your marriage last

- Being consistent in your frame.

- knowing how to reframe things positively and making her see how certain help both you and her together

- living in abundance

- healthy emotional connection & communication

- good exciting sex

- being mysterious & unavailable to a healthy degree

- Reinventing yourself and always improving

- picking the right kind of girl in the first place; you can't turn a hòe into a housewife. No matter your level of game.

- Understanding the good and dark side of female nature at its core

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2023
manoflove22:

I've read all your responses. And your mistake is in the first line

Never ever accept not to have sex in a relationship. One, it's falling into her frame. Two, she's giving you conditions. You're the one supposed to do that. And if at all by some unforeseen circumstance she gives you a condition it should NEVER be about not having sex.

Anyways, you've made the mistake already.

Now, before i continue, i want you to understand that there are indeed some conservative girls that are virgins and will take some time for you to hit. But the rule is never accept to be in a relationship with and stay sexless. Fùck her first.

However, one thing about this girl proves that she isn't one of these girls and is most likely a manipulator in disguise

What is it? The fact that she has a many male friends. This, is usually a very bad sign

Anyways, Here are a few tips to help you out:

- don't break up with her

- fall back a bit and start seeing other girls. You mustn't necessarily sleep with them but have them around to flirt with

- when she comes running back, don't immediately accept her. Give her a time to see you

- Try to get at least one penetration: head or fingering

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2023
Zabiboy:

I have a question bro... Hoping to get clarification..
This "spin plates" isn't it quite expensive?
Also, are there other ways to have an abundance mindset aside "spinning plates"( if it is/becomes expensive)

Finally, like the bolded, genuine desire cannot be negotiated, does that mean not spinning those who havent shown greenlight/choosing signals?

Expensive in what sense? If you mean time then yes to an extent.

Because spinning lots of plates takes loads of time. But if you mean money, then no

You don't need money to spin plates. Yes, money makes things faster but long term it's a bad strategy. Best to rely on non-monetary factors like game.

It's very hard to have an abundance mindset without spinning plates. Because true confidence comes from competence.

However, making your purpose your number 1 goal is another good way to maintain frame around women. Though not as effective as spinning plates

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2023
manoflove22:

I was once in a similar situation. Babe wasn't a virgin though but she said no penetration, all she wanted was to kiss and touch and give occasional bj.
I am a kind of guy that has ego, even back in my simping days, I am too proud to beg for sex. After persuasion failed to work I kept her on one side and went for a substitute.

The new girl wasn't as curvy but man she was always down for knacks.
You know what effect it had on me?
I became nonchalant. Genuinely didn't give a fvck about her anymore. Not the kind where you're faking it but it was so real that she noticed and even confronted me.

When you have options, a woman's power over you is reduced and you are not so easily manipulated by just one babe compared to a guy who only has one woman.

Eventually, she opened her legs without further pressure or persuasion from me.
I left her not long after that, girl was sweet but the drama was too much for me.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2023
Never let a woman give you terms and conditions in a relationship.

It is hard to break free from such conditions because how you start with a woman is how you're likely going to finish.
Ubunja used to say something like that.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedpillAdviser: 1:00pm On May 03, 2023
Reason why you should not patronize prostitute or be in a transactional relationship with a girl that doesn't like you; typically hoes are
Post wall
Ugly- facially, bodily
Stretch marks
Sagging breasts, wornout skin
No intimacy
No emotional bonding
No experimentation or it's costly and mechanical
No respect
No love and passion
No submission
No Alphaness
Rude and mannerless
No excitement - boring
No passion
Std
They are dirty
No lust, No care, it's not personal
It's time bound not enjoyable
Pleasure after they stress you
You will be disappointed in yourself
You will loose respect for yourself
You would be ashamed
They are combative
They are masculine
They are stupid and damaged
They are criminal
They are hardened and hate you with passion
It's negotiable
It's not enjoyable
No moaning or faking moaning
They rush you
You can't feel safe with them
It's an addiction
It's a bad habit
You join cultist, drug abusers and drunkards

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedpillAdviser: 1:06pm On May 03, 2023
No matter how cheap and easy a hoe is, the sex is never worth the prize, most are single moms to bad boy thugs in their hood, they are damaged and gone, they are worthless entities who just see you as a means to an end, a survival ticket, they are hungry and useless.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:39pm On May 03, 2023
The cycle continues

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 6:15pm On May 03, 2023
2 guys kee? Multiply it by 50
Agelastus:
sad

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 6:43pm On May 03, 2023
heartofcity12:
cheesy
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by imustsaymymindo: 7:27pm On May 03, 2023
Hmm...Humans have two evolutionary closest cousins:

1. The Chimpanzees (which most of all our inter-sexual dynamics have previously applied).

But we are slowly moving towards our second closest cousins in societal conduct which are:

2. The Bonobos: Our matriarchal, sex-loving, and overly empathetic cousin.

Even though they both have their pros and cons, one would become the first to get extinct. Extinction is determined by the quality of the male specie and it's willingness to survive. I pity the human race.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) ... (2224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heartofcity12, bayfed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.