Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2780882 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2special(m): 7:15am On May 07, 2023
MJBOLT:
all the men that have been providing and buying hair,data,food etc for their 'submissive' woman,how did it go?? undecided

One question came to my mind now,is the woman submissive because you buy her goodies or she's submissive because you have frame??
Many men need to ask themselves that question.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:23am On May 07, 2023
Good morning brothers, please who wants to give his life to Christ here should indicate. God loves you irrespective of the situation you found yourself

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:24am On May 07, 2023
Don't be shy , accept God and watch how your life will turn around
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:25am On May 07, 2023
Indicate please and set yourself as an example for God's marvelous work
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:02am On May 07, 2023
I am still waiting for that soul that'll be saved here today, don't be shy please indicate
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by daharry(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2023
I guess the pink pill thread must be very boring for you to always end up in men's space...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 12:05pm On May 07, 2023
Martinez39s:
You have spoken well. Pukkalolo's post piqued my interest. I will pen my critique later for the purpose of discussion.
I'm still waiting for this.Truth be told na you be number one OG for this thread,you dey talk am as e be,feelings and morality be damned.Abeg keep up the good work i really look forward to reading your posts.After you na ubunja and skepticus.Thank you for the knowledge you have impacted on nairaland as a whole not just this thread. Na man you be your teeth complete.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 12:07pm On May 07, 2023
All the "men" on this thread that insist on quoting the "f" and troll monickers na Ogun go kill all of una one by one.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 12:25pm On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Good morning brothers, please who wants to give his life to Christ here should indicate. God loves you irrespective of the situation you found yourself
All these attention seeking. I've told you before. Come lemme give you gbola.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:46pm On May 07, 2023
Most girls on the original post on IG wrote 12 years, only very few wrote 10years and 8 years. That should tell you about how sexually liberated females are today.. They’re sexually experienced than you, do with this information how it pleases you.✌️ #trp

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:32pm On May 07, 2023
qbqetell:
It doesn't come as a surprise that some find it so hard to believe the experience shared.
This sounds so foreign to them, they can't fathom how this could be possible.
It shows how deeply entrenched they still are in the matrix, even though they are all about this thread claiming redpill.
Guys you still have a lot to learn. You might want to start consuming some Paul Elam materials.

I would tell you this, that isn't even my shortest close. Want to know my shortest close?

Was approaching my compound.
Girl was trailing behind me, I suppose she was walking down the street.
As I branched left, to walk towards my gate, girl says, "Should I come?"
Looked at the direction where that came from, scanned the girl if she was worth my time. Then said, "Yeah, first flat".
Girl nods and proceeds down the street.
15 minutes later, heard a knock on my door. The rest? History.

Don't bother yourself bro. This thread is begining to look like a lost cause. I've shared screenshots about guys that are pulling such things off and even ubúnja has shared some about guys that are getting girls easily and all those things have been overlooked and dismissed as lies. If you tell them to work on themselves that such things are possible they will ridicule you. I've also talked about attraction at length and explained how it can be the real game changer but all that fell on deaf ears. Women have figured this out for as long as I can remember. They spend their resources to look good and that's how we've got broke girls attracting crazy rich men. When you come out and tell them the results they won't believe you.

About three days ago I sent a girl a friend request at night, she accepted and we got chatting. Within the first thirty minutes of our chat I scored her. I asked her to come see me the next day, when I came out to the junction and she saw me, there was a huge smile on her face that she made futile attempts to hide. Where did I even take her? Just to the ground floor of another house where I tipped the gate man and he got us chairs and a few drinks. She leaned in close to me and every word I sent to her ears clicked.

Before we could spend an hour together she kissed me and I wasn't even expecting it, I had to position my chair very well to make the second one memorable. She wanted to come over to my place but I lied that my sister and mom showed up at my house uninvited. She went home without getting tfare from me and she still called to tell me she has reached. I've seen guys get girls in the mood faster than I ever could without spending shít. When I come across post like yours it doesn't sound unbelievable to me, heck I'm not even surprised. There's levels to this shît. I don't like sharing my experiences because I don't have time for garbage mentions.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2023
Looks like I will return to page 1 and start taking in some real nuggets.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:42pm On May 07, 2023
SOZINN:

Don't bother yourself bro. This thread is begining to look like a lost cause. I've shared screenshots about guys that are pulling such things off and even ubúnja has shared some about guys that are getting girls easily and all those things have been overlooked and dismissed as lies. If you tell them to work on themselves that such things are possible they will ridicule you. I've also talked about attraction at length and explained how it can be the real game changer but all that fell on deaf ears. Women have figured this out for as long as I can remember. They spend their resources to look good and that's how we've got broke girls attracting crazy rich men. When you come out and tell them the results they won't believe you.

About three days ago I sent a girl a friend request at night, she accepted and we got chatting. Within the first thirty minutes of our chat I scored her. I asked her to come see me the next day, when I came out to the junction and she saw me, there was a huge smile on her face that she made futile attempts to hide. Where did I even take her? Just to the ground floor of another house where I tipped the gate man and he got us chairs and a few drinks. She leaned in close to me and every word I sent to her ears clicked.

Before we could spend an hour together she kissed me and I wasn't even expecting it, I had to position my chair very well to make the second one memorable. She wanted to come over to my place but I lied that my sister and mom showed up at my house uninvited. She went home without getting tfare from me and she still called to tell me she has reached. I've seen guys get girls in the mood faster than I ever could without spending shít. When I come across post like yours it doesn't sound unbelievable to me, heck I'm not even surprised. There's levels to this shît. I don't like sharing my experiences because I don't have time for garbage mentions.

Simps, beta males and trolls find this hard to believe. Some dudes don’t even believe women approach men or you could meet a girl and have sex with her within 24-48hours or below based on just genuine interest and never paying a dime.. These are personal experiences but we’ll always get trolled for saying this things, they’ll say we’re liars.. Only if they knew...
We have to start getting used to these trolling and keep ignoring them. Even a beta male that always try to sound reasonable with a PHD degree in collecting girls numbers but never able to get them laid was eager to support that qbqetell was lying, he and his cohorts find it so difficult to believe coz they’ve never experienced such thrills, that speak volumes about how wack their games are in real life.. Step up your game and stay redpilled, they won’t listen.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2023
Here we go again with the bragging up there.

Talking like they just discovered fire. Resist the urge to shalaye on your peniìs history brothers.

We are here to get better game not to beat our chests.

And you know the funny thing about all these brag posts? None of the ones I've seen are actually special. Only to small inexperienced minds

So unless your bragging story drives a pragmatic point like stuff Ubunja wrote, put it aside in a box called "nobody cares"

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:52pm On May 07, 2023
Rizzputin:
Here we go again with the bragging up there.

Talking like they just discovered fire. Resist the urge to shalaye on your peniìs history brothers.

We are here to get better game not to beat our chests.

And you know the funny thing about all these brag posts? None of the ones I've seen are actually special. Only to small inexperienced minds

So unless your bragging story drives a pragmatic point like stuff Ubunja wrote, put it aside in a box called "nobody cares"

Yo bro, why do you feel so hurt that they’re bragging? You could ignore them if it hurts so bad.. I don’t even see any reason why this has to hurt anyone tbh 🤷🏼‍♂️. Most of us have shared our simping stories and no one called us out for it, why do you feel they shouldn’t share their sexual stories with women and term it “bragging”. There is no limitation to what’s being shared here, no moral compass, it’s an anonymous platform anyway 🤷🏼.. Why you so pissed?.. Share your own stories too, no one is stopping you, you don’t have to be emotional about this. That’s a feminine and weak trait.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2023
heartofcity12:

Yo bro, why do you feel so hurt that they’re bragging? You could ignore them if it hurts so bad.. I don’t even see any reason why this has to hurt anyone tbh 🤷🏼‍♂️. Most of us have shared our simping stories and no one called us out for it, why do you feel they shouldn’t share their success stories with women and term it “bragging”. There is no limitation to what’s being shared here, no moral compass, it’s an anonymous platform anyway 🤷🏼.. Why you so pissed?.. Share your own stories too, no one is stopping you, you don’t have to be emotional about this, it’s a feminine and weak trait.

Success stories? LOL. To boost your fragile ego?

What you don't understand is that it's better to reduce certain things before it becomes a norm. Soon, it will become a cesspool of bragging

What exactly does someone learn from you banging a girl 5 mins ?

You are actually the one being feminine

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:12am On May 08, 2023
Rizzputin:

What you don't understand is that it's better to reduce certain things before it becomes a norm. Soon, it will become a cesspool of bragging

It’s better the thread a cesspool of bragging than a cesspool of trolling it currently is.. I think you have forgotten here ain’t academics or religious section. This is a Redpill page, no moral compass, getting sex/spinning plates is part of the movement. All roads lead to sex anyway.. Men that don’t like to talk about sex or hear a brother getting laid coz he was chosen, they’d rather call it bragging 😆.Enough with the forth and back anyway.. Whatever..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 12:19am On May 08, 2023
heartofcity12:

It’s better the thread a cesspool of bragging than a cesspool of trolling it currently is.. I think you have forgotten here ain’t academics or religious section. This is a Redpill page, no moral compass, getting sex is a part of the movement. All roads lead to sex.. Men that don’t like to talk about sex or hear a brother getting laid coz he was chosen, they’d rather call it bragging 😆.Enough with the forte and back anyway.. Whatever..

Cesspool of bragging or trolling ends up with the same outcome: no result.

I repeat what does someone learn from you banging a girl in 5 mins besides the history of your penìs

Worse part is you're bragging like you discovered fire.
Bro success stories are made to buttress a point, explain a narrative or dive deeper into certain topics.

At this point, you're just doing it to massage your fragile egos

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:59am On May 08, 2023
Rizzputin:

Cesspool of bragging or trolling ends up with the same outcome: no result.

I repeat what does someone learn from you banging a girl in 5 mins besides the history of your penìs

Worse part is you're bragging like you discovered fire.
Bro success stories are made to buttress a point, explain a narrative or dive deeper into certain topics.

At this point, you're just doing it to massage your fragile egos

Egbon....e don do...I don notice your comments for like three days. Drop quote or drop pill make we learn but nope...na men wey dey contribute to the thread you dey attack. E don do. We are not bragging but sharing our stories. Can you kindly move on from this issue?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by faceLAGOS: 6:25am On May 08, 2023
Brokeloser:
All the "men" on this thread that insist on quoting the "f" and troll monickers na Ogun go kill all of una one by one.

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:31am On May 08, 2023
Rizzputin:

Topics about self improvement have been shut down several times in this thread (even though it is the core tenet of all these things), some of us have still managed to sneak in pills regarding that aspect. Úbunja brought game to this thread the very day it was created and I remember Glycolysis trying to shut him up but he kept going. There's is no aspect of the red pill that has no been touched in this thread from women's nature to self improvement to game to masculinity. A good number of the old monikers have left recommendations for others to research and learn from various source materials.

Asking for pragmatic skills at this point shows that you have not read through the thread from the beginning because some members suggested that we should stick to sharing experiences and not repeating stuff that has already been said several times over - this was about over a year ago. Qbqetell subtly recommended an author in one of his posts but you weren't paying attention. From the look of things it seems you want to be spoon fed tips and tricks instead of doing the work, and that says a lot about you. Here's a tip for you, you can post some of your failed experiences and some monikers who are above your level will provide helpful suggestions for you to learn from. We've been doing it for years and that's how we helped some new monikers to embrace the red pill.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2023
SOZINN:

Topics about self improvement have been shut down several times in this thread (even though it is the core tenet of all these things), some of us have still managed to sneak in pills regarding that aspect. Úbunja brought game to this thread the very day it was created and I remember Glycolysis trying to shut him up but he kept going. There's is no aspect of the red pill that has no been touched in this thread from women's nature to self improvement to game to masculinity. A good number of the old monikers have left recommendations for others to research and learn from various source materials.

Asking for pragmatic skills at this point shows that you have not read through the thread from the beginning because some members suggested that we should stick to sharing experiences and not repeating stuff that has already been said several times over - this was about over a year ago. Qbqetell subtly recommended an author in one of his posts but you weren't paying attention. From the look of things it seems you want to be spoon fed tips and tricks instead of doing the work, and that says a lot about you. Here's a tip for you, you can post some of your failed experiences and some monikers who are above your level will provide helpful suggestions for you to learn from. We've been doing it for years and that's how we helped some new monikers to embrace the red pill.

I've been a follower of this thread. Topics on self improvement or pragmatic skills has never and will never be shut down.

And when i mean "pragmatic" i don't mean the constant regurgitated stuff where you guys post "hakimi did this. Hakimi did that"

Or you post stories of where women used guys like we haven't seen or heard enough of them already.

Pragmatism for your information means practical stuff not theoretical stuff you have used to litter the thread. That is why people got tired of it. Because you keep repeating the same theories over and over again.

Now that people are tired of your theory shìt posting rather than doing the next sensible thing which is paragmatism, you have resorted to bragging.

Guy posts how he fùcked in 5 mins. And then what? What happened? What was the girl like? What steps did you take?

If everyone starts posting bragging stuff cheaply disguised as "success stories" nobody learns anything.

A true man or alpha doesn't need bragging to prove anything. It's fakes or wannabes that want to massage their ego that do such

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2023
luminouz:

Egbon....e don do...I don notice your comments for like three days. Drop quote or drop pill make we learn but nope...na men wey dey contribute to the thread you dey attack. E don do. We are not bragging but sharing our stories. Can you kindly move on from this issue?

If you have actually been following the thread you will notice i have dropped pills. Go back and read

But hypocrisy won't let you see that. And don't call those things success story. Go and find out what a real success story

Not those cheap attempts at bragging

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2023
Rizzputin:

If you have actually been following the thread you will notice i have dropped pills. Go back and read

But hypocrisy won't let you see that. And don't call those things success story. Go and find out what a real success story

Keep quiet Egbon... Let everyone share what they consider a success story. It's their story,not yours. How dafuq do you define what anyone's success story is?

Stay the course. No bring fights here!!! You just joined when and suddenly you won't let us hear word!! Isonu redpiller!!!

Heartofcity12 and SOZINN....please don't engage this dude further!!! let our Lord of bones gnaw at his own racket!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 08, 2023
luminouz:

Keep quiet Egbon... Let everyone share what they consider a success story. It's their story,not yours. How dafuq do you define what anyone's success story is?

Stay the course. No bring fights here!!! You just joined when and suddenly you won't let us hear word!! Isonu redpiller!!!

Heartofcity12 and SOZINN....please don't engage this dude further!!! let our Lord of bones gnaw at his own racket!!!

Nice one.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2023
luminouz:

Lol success story my ass.

Cheap bragging is your version of success story. Says a lot about your mindset. The bar is really low at this point

People should be really careful who they learn from on here. It's an anonymous forum. So many fakes. No wonder y'all frown at marriage.

And contradict yourselves. One minute, it's not about sex. The next minute, it's about fast sex and cheap bragging. Lmao

You're foòling only yourself

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2023
This thread dey very confused. So now una wan dey talk about sex.

When i was saying na sex some stupìd redpillers were saying rèd pill is more than sex

Now una don carry una yeye sexscapades flood the thread grin

Hahahahaa mumu red pilers🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

When another person talk about knacks na problem but when nonsense red pillers talk about it na "success story"

Hahaha òlodo people. E sure me die say una dey lie and na ugly babès una dey knack grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:52pm On May 08, 2023
#trp

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 2:06pm On May 08, 2023

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 2:12pm On May 08, 2023
Seems joeeee === RizPutin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 08, 2023
Rizzputin:

Lol success story my ass.

Cheap bragging is your version of success story. Says a lot about your mindset. The bar is really low at this point

People should be really careful who they learn from on here. It's an anonymous forum. So many fakes. No wonder y'all frown at marriage.

And contradict yourselves. One minute, it's not about sex. The next minute, it's about fast sex and cheap bragging. Lmao

You're foòling only yourself
Geehim you are right 👍

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 08, 2023
Rizzputin:

You have said it all, you are so on point

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (2220) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.