Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2792743 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2023
Ubunja is back

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 7:40pm On May 03, 2023
heartofcity12:
cheesy
"GP tank stomachs"

Please let's be guided. This kind of heavenly vawulence is reserved only for the Gods to post 🀣🀣🀣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2023
KennethIbe59:
Ubunja is back
where u see am shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 8:01pm On May 03, 2023
Check his Monika
Adasun:
where u see am shocked

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 8:38pm On May 03, 2023
Adasun:
where u see am shocked

He dropped a comment on a post and disappeared again.
πŸ˜‚

I'm still wondering why Ubunja won't open a Twitter account.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 03, 2023
please is sexual incompatibility enough to break up with a girl

Just broke up with the girl i put up her topic earlier on about inability to have sex with me claiming virgin

Hope I'm on the right way sha

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:03pm On May 03, 2023
β€œBut men are the more h0rny gender” πŸ€”

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UppaZakum(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2023
KennethIbe59:
It will be difficult to learn the nature of a woman and still get married.

You can't be redpill and be married it's doesn't connect
False! I'm married and red-pilled. I had red pill attributes before I got married. Didn't know anything about red pill at the time but with my awareness now and looking back in retrospect, some of my actions then were in agreement with the tenets of red pill. For example..I didn't chase. I only asked her out once. Didn't do all those kneeling down to propose bullshit. Self development was priority for me. Having the red pill knowledge would still not discourage me from getting married if I another chance but will be glad I'm getting married armed to the teeth with valuable information about the nature of women.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UppaZakum(m): 10:55pm On May 03, 2023
Tonnyray:
Some learn the nature of women and run.
Some learn the nature of women, marry and get burnt.
Some learn the nature of women, marry and conquer.
I am confident what path is mine.
Choose your path.
Spot on.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:24pm On May 03, 2023
Ohh they do this too, wonderful..

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:34pm On May 03, 2023
Smart dude cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:54pm On May 03, 2023
heartofcity12:

Exactly, her fragile heart survived doggy and heavy pounding from the ex all through the night πŸ˜†, she’s still not accountable for what she did.. At least the guy dodged a bullet, these hoes are wilding..

You get it bro...

Zero accountability

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 12:00am On May 04, 2023
Tranquility2345:

This guy since all these years you still dey here dey spam thread with silly quotes. Do you have a job? Send me your cv make I find you job cos this idleness of how many years get as e be.
exactly my thoughts on this whole thread rn !

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 12:33am On May 04, 2023
manoflove22:

Just broke up with the girl i put up her topic earlier on about inability to have sex with me claiming virgin

Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:22am On May 04, 2023
TRP

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 9:36am On May 04, 2023
Zabiboy:

I have a question bro... Hoping to get clarification..
This "spin plates" isn't it quite expensive?
Also, are there other ways to have an abundance mindset aside "spinning plates"( if it is/becomes expensive)

Finally, like the bolded, genuine desire cannot be negotiated, does that mean not spinning those who havent shown greenlight/choosing signals?

1. Spinning plates does not have to be expensive.. it's all about your level of game...if you are using money game then that's bad.....yes you have to have the means to enjoy yourself and the women will share in that experience...do not go above what you can handle.. spinning plates can be just 2girls...just don't focus on that one girl....the way it works for me is I go for girls that like me, I'm a fun guy and pretty handsome...some of the girls that like me, they are not my spec but I spin them anyways....

Also other factors come into play
Do you have Crip? Do you have car? Are averagely well-off?....these are things you enjoy for yourself and the girls can too...base on your level and environment anyways

For example: there was this girl I collected her number and for some reason I did not want to take her out...so I took the in-house method..I asked to come to my place for a treat..that I'm making dinner (dinner for myself)...she came dressed and enjoyed the food..made fun of my cooking...later we smashed...and the plate has been spinning ever since....
Hope you get my point

2. Yes and no.... (Yes)you should want your girlfriend or any of your serious girls to have genuine desire for you...(No)If you are smashing her already and she is part of your plates then no you don't need geniune desire from her as you don't like her either...you are already getting what you want...funny things is she will still end up catching feeling..if you are really good grin

Hope this helps bro...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 10:02am On May 04, 2023
logicalhumour:

"GP tank stomachs"

Please let's be guided. This kind of heavenly vawulence is reserved only for the Gods of this earth to post 🀣🀣🀣

πŸ™†πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 4:09pm On May 04, 2023
Rizzputin:

Having said that, let's look at a few things that'll make your marriage last
1) Being consistent in your frame.
2) knowing how to reframe things positively and making her see how certain help both you and her together
3) living in abundance
4) healthy emotional connection & communication
5) good exciting sex
6) being mysterious & unavailable to a healthy degree
7) Reinventing yourself and always improving
8 ) picking the right kind of girl in the first place;
9) Understanding the good and dark side of female nature at its core
1) only works on paper... I'm sure you've heard people say marriage is a sacrifice. You'll have to let some ( if not alot of) things slide to avoid nagging/quarrels.. So in marriage, nothing like "consistent" frame.. If not, max 5 years una don divorce.
2) man.. Sounds like too much work.. And still goes back to 1 cos you cant always win.
3) how many families are living in abundance. On the flip slide, there's a very high tendency of being polygamous if there's "abundance"
4)dont know what this mean
5) seriously? grin ... Only on paper... Dont be deceived... Fades before you even blink.. I mean, isnt it why the say dont marry for looks?
6) Again, works only on paper.... What makes mysterious fun is mostly the sparks which disappears after a few years.. As for Unavailability, hehe, welcome to the social media era bro... you gotta wake up, attention is too ez for folks now.
7) dunno how this makes marriage last longer tbh
8 ) in this Gen Z era, good luck finding the "right one". A huge gamble... Unless you're ok with one who is tryna escape poverty/ unattractive/disabled in some way/old.
9) back to the topic, if you truly understand it, you'll know the institution is "Walking dead".

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 4:20pm On May 04, 2023
Lordcassy:

Hope this helps bro...
Nice feedback man
And yeah, hope this helps someone.
i personally dont spin plates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:21pm On May 04, 2023
luminouz:

No fuqin one.

She sounds confused. She hated the whole marriage thing in beginning of the post and she thanked God for that same marriage at the end.
No be premium osogbo juju be that?

Sometimes, they don't know why they do what they do.

Although, it's mostly the "damage" ones who are on a self destructive mode.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odenkirk: 5:37pm On May 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:03pm On May 04, 2023
Well said Rogue πŸ‘

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Donnie835: 12:08am On May 05, 2023
Hi Redpillers

Please guys, what does it really implies to say "not to settle for less"? In selecting or choosing a life partner

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 05, 2023
Redpillers would all be in the club tonight to patronize prostitutes and come to drop nuggets from their experience and begin to generalize it on all women. Yeye
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odenkirk: 4:29pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Redpillers would all be in the club tonight to patronize prostitutes and come to drop nuggets from their experience and begin to generalize it on all women. Yeye
iyaebethebigassed pls reply my mail. i hv got cash

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 05, 2023
odenkirk:
iyaebethebig assed pls reply my mail. i hv got cash

Don't quote it again.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2023
Zabiboy:

1) only works on paper... I'm sure you've heard people say marriage is a sacrifice. You'll have to let some ( if not alot of) things slide to avoid nagging/quarrels.. So in marriage, nothing like "consistent" frame.. If not, max 5 years una don divorce.
2) man.. Sounds like too much work.. And still goes back to 1 cos you cant always win.
3) how many families are living in abundance. On the flip slide, there's a very high tendency of being polygamous if there's "abundance"
4)dont know what this mean
5) seriously? grin ... Only on paper... Dont be deceived... Fades before you even blink.. I mean, isnt it why the say dont marry for looks?
6) Again, works only on paper.... What makes mysterious fun is mostly the sparks which disappears after a few years.. As for Unavailability, hehe, welcome to the social media era bro... you gotta wake up, attention is too ez for folks now.
7) dunno how this makes marriage last longer tbh
8 ) in this Gen Z era, good luck finding the "right one". A huge gamble... Unless you're ok with one who is tryna escape poverty/ unattractive/disabled in some way/old.
9) back to the topic, if you truly understand it, you'll know the institution is "Walking dead".

All wrong. Brush up your red pill knowledge

Your frame is everything. It's all you have. Sure, you can lose frame once in a while but you have to be consistent till the day you die

Btw, nagging and quarrels are usually symptoms of losing frame rather than maintaining frame

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 9:08pm On May 05, 2023
manoflove22:

How can you afford to bond with a woman who's not your blood without sex?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:11pm On May 05, 2023
RedpillAdviser:
Reason why you should not patronize prostitute or be in a transactional relationship with a girl that doesn't like you; typically hoes are
Post wall
Ugly- facially, bodily
Stretch marks
Sagging breasts, wornout skin
No intimacy
No emotional bonding
No experimentation or it's costly and mechanical
No respect
No love and passion
No submission
No Alphaness
Rude and mannerless
No excitement - boring
No passion
Std
They are dirty
No lust, No care, it's not personal
It's time bound not enjoyable
Pleasure after they stress you
You will be disappointed in yourself
You will loose respect for yourself
You would be ashamed
They are combative
They are masculine
They are stupid and damaged
They are criminal
They are hardened and hate you with passion
It's negotiable
It's not enjoyable
No moaning or faking moaning
They rush you
You can't feel safe with them
It's an addiction
It's a bad habit
You join cultist, drug abusers and drunkards
Red

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 2:40am On May 06, 2023
Donnie835:
Hi Redpillers
Please guys, what does it really implies to say "not to settle for less"? In selecting or choosing a life partner
my opinion
First off, "less is relative"
I want to believe anyone "looking for a life partner" (as you put it ) has some bare minimum value/quality standard he/she desires..
If you decide to be with someone below this, you've settled for "less"
Again, "less" is relative

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) ... (2224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: coolvibes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.