Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2782797 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rillycool(m): 6:01am On May 18, 2023
Pukkalolo:

I've talked about sexual comfortableness on this thread...I think you can find it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/1899#120410679

Preferably, I'll advise you read that before continuing reading this post.

Ok, let's continue.
It's a straightforward issue: She allowed you press her oranges and ass because she's attracted to you. And that's pretty much it. Attraction has it limitations... You might be thinking, "then what alpha moves can I make to get her to drop her panties..."

The true is, you are already alpha enough... If she had perceived you as a weak wussy dumbass beta she wouldn't be allowing you her press Ass and oranges.

She's attracted to you...but that's how far, attraction sometimes can go.

You said, you don't understand why she'll let a guy press her, but don't want him to fucc.... Yes, it's no surprise: women can be confusing. Sometimes, the underlining attitude of yours that makes her allow you press her at will can also be the very attitude that makes her never let you run yout hands down in-between her legs.

Unbelievable right? Well, women themselves know they are unbelievable, that's why they try as much as possible to stay away from their fellow women. They prefer to be friends with a more believable creatures: Men.

Like I said, the very behavior that get her to date you can also be the very behavior that makes her give up on you. For example, your playboy I-don't-give-a-Bleep attitude can attract her into dating you but that same attitude can also frustrate her out of the relationship.

Letting you press her is simply just a sign that she's attracted to you. Basically, she's low-key saying, "hey dude, I'm attracted to you that's why I'm allowing you press my ass."

Again, now you are thinking, "well, if she's attracted enough to make me press her orange and ass, then why doesn't she want me to fucc?"

Well, that's because attraction is sometimes not enough. Most men think getting a woman to become attracted to them is the difficult part. In reality, its actually the most basic part. As you go about your day, there are couple of women who are already attracted to you from just merly sighting you but you don't know because women are good at hiding their attraction for men.

The society complicate things by saying you are not worthy of the companionship and affection of a beautiful girl unless you do something epical. As a result, guys think they have to accomplish something epical like building spaceship, curing cancer or traveling to moon before they can be worthy of the companionship and affection of a girl.

But the legit players understand that all they need to smash pussy is just their looks, confidence and conversations.

So while Sammy, the fearful nice guy is waiting to build well completed beautiful mansion in the hope that Anita(his crush) will be impressed.....Richie, the Confidence bad boy is holding her hands and taking her to an uncompleted building where he's about to Bleep the shit out of her.

Ok.... let's continue.

Like I said, Men think getting a woman to become attracted to them is the difficult part, so they believe they have to play games and make alpha moves to create attraction. But for the most part, attraction has already taken care of itself.
In few minutes of meeting her, she already knows if she's attracted to you or not. That's because biologically and psychologically women have different taste for men...so once she sight you or at least once she start interacting with you, she quickly subconsciously decide if you're are kind of man. It's not a conscious intellectual decision. Remember, Attraction is not a choice.

A woman's attraction for a man is predetermined; meaning, even before she sees you or meets you, she already attracted certain trait and qualities about you

This is why when I'm meeting a new woman, I'm not trying to create Attraction, I'm only trying to "confirm" attraction. If there's no attraction I'll move on to the next girl...if I confirm there's attraction, I quickly move on to building "sexual comfortableness."

Sexual comfortableness is the key.

Attraction is sometimes not enough. She can be attracted to 7 guys that woo her a day but doesn't sleep with any of them.

The truth is, most women actually don't Bleep most men they're attracted to because they would feel cheap.

Her feeling cheap isn't really about the fact the she gave you the pussy quick. You can go on many number of dates with her or give her excessive gifts... infact it doesn't matter how long she met you: she can know you for years but still feels cheap about giving you the pussy.

The reason she doesn't let you run your hands down in-between her legs is because the attempt triggers the psychologically barriers:" he just wants to Bleep me and use me for sex" OR "if I give him the pussy, he might think I'm cheap."

You're obviously doing well enough to press her without her reacting negatively. The reason why she allow you press her ass is because she likes you. But when you try to advance, her ego is saying, “It's wrong to allow him touch you that way, it makes you look cheap"

Women enjoy sex but they’re socially conditioned to pretend that they don’t for fear of appearing cheap.

Years back as a little kid, I saw this neighbor of ours coming home, carrying a bag ... just like what every little kids around the neighborhood would do, I ran up to him and helped him carry his bags...

I carried the bag to his house... As I drop the load to step out, he told me, "you can sit and relax a bit... don't be in a hurry to leave."

So I relax and sat on his sofa.

A minute later, he offered me some yummy snacks... But then I remembered my parents warned me never to collect things from strangers or else they are gonna flog the shit out of me.

I respectfully rejected the snacks... He insisted, "common, don't be shy, have a taste."

The snacks seems very delicious, even from the Aroma...I was tempted to taste but as he attempt to give me again it triggers my psychologically barriers that my parents install in my small mind: "collecting things from strangers is dangerous because you can be poisoned" and "if you collect things from strangers, dad is gonna flog the shit out of you."

So I respectfully declined the snacks again.

As he made attempt the third time trying to convince me to have a taste, I said innocently, "sorry Sir, my mum said I should not collect things from strangers."

He seemed confused by my statement, then he shot me a cold glance and said, "your mum said you shouldn't collect things from strangers, but she said you can enter a stranger's house and sit on his sofa."

That statement hit me like a straight bullet. I awkwardly stood up and left his house.

Just like you are confused that she lets you press her orange and ass, but then wouldn't let you fucc?"

Same with this Man. He seem confused that I can chill in his house and relax on his sofa but I can't eat the snacks he was offering me.

Yes, I respected him enough to help him carry his bag and I sat on his sofa...but I wasn't "comfortable" enough with the idea of eating the snacks.

Just like mum warn little me not take things from strangers...Her mum has probably warn her that if she gives up the pussy too easy, men will think she's cheap and not a wife material.

If you're concerned about getting the pussy, then you have to be more concern about her sexual comfortableness with you.

And this has nothing to do with game or being alpha. Using game or being alpha or showing toughness might make her feel sexual attraction for you...but that is totally different from the feelings of sexual comfortableness. Most guys don't understand this, and this is probably one of the reasons why they lose out on girls times without number even though these women seem attracted to them.

Few Years ago I was watching this dating game show on YouTube were 5 guys had to compete for the affection of an attractive lady (still trying to recall the name of the dating show).
The winner get to go home with the lady and he would also be given a cash gift.
The lady would interact with the guys, ask them certain questions and see their response... 3 guys were evicted... Only two guys were left.

The game got more intense and interesting.

The first guy seem like your proverbial smooth alpha tough guy. The second guy seem more like your normal carefree guy.

They put the men in certain situations with the lady just to see their response, reactions and general attitude.

They took them to a bar... She sat with the tough alpha guy to drink...the lady asked if he's an heavy drinker. He said he drinks but he often controls himself not to drink to stupor. He said he never allowed himself to over drink. The lady compliment him, she said, "Wow, that's cool."

She sat with the carefree normal guy. She asked if he's an heavy drinker... He laughed and said he used to be a heavy drinker..he then share story of times he got so drunk and literally fell into the gutter while going home. The lady found his story quite hilarious. Then he said after that day he has learned to caution himself to drink responsibly.

The tough alpha guy act like a perfect person who never mess up... But the normal guy isn't scared of showing his imperfections.

They took them to a swimming pool...
While in pool with the tough alpha guy, he was busy showing off his swimming skill and showing her how to swim like a pro. She seem impressed with him. She was like, "wow, that's awesome."

While in pool with the normal guy, he was busy whispering in her ear and telling her that she's free to pee in the water if she wants to...that nobody is gonna find out and he's discreet, so he's not gonna tell anyone about it. She laughed and playfully said, "you are crazy"

When it was finally time for the lady to choose... As expected, she said she was more attracted to the tough alpha guy. But then she said she chose to go home with the normal guy...

"Unbelievable! are you kidding me?" The judges exclaimed. The judges and observers were surprised that she didn't choose the alpha tough guy.

She said she doesn't even know why she prefers the normal dude.

Well, I was not surprised though... No one noticed that the normal guy build sexual comfortableness from his behavior and from the way he responded to her questions or statements.

She felt sexual attraction for the smooth tough Mr Alpha guy...but I guess she felt he was putting up a false-front. He went home alone that night.

...She felt sexual comfortableness for the normal guy... he seemed more genuine to her, so she felt safe about spending the night with him. He got the girl and won the cash gift.

When a lady is attracted to you but resisting your sexual advance, then maybe it's because she's not sure if you genuinely care about her.

When a woman feels that you genuinely care about her, that would naturally neutralize the psychologically barriers:" he just wants to Bleep me and use me for sex" OR "if I give him the pussy, he might think I'm cheap."

In case you don't know, real Playboys and Pimps genuinely love women... If you've hangout with Real Pimps and players, you'd understand what I'm talking about. And as a result women shower them with pussy.

The Legit playboy show genuine love differently from the way the nice guys show love .

The nice guy take it the wrong way. He think the way to show her he care is by saying it verbally, "Baby, I truly care about you, I love you." Or worse he think is by showering her with expensive gifts Or even worst he think is by doing things for her.

But he still lose the girl. That's because the girl doesn't value his nice caring act: she thinks he's only doing that so she can reward him with her sexual companionship.

Using that dating game show for example...
Remember while in pool with the tough alpha guy, he was showing her how to swim like a pro. She seem impressed with him. That seemed like he cared for her, but she didn't view it that way. She felt he was only doing that to impress her.

But the normal guy was busy whispering in her eye that she's free to pee in the water... that's he's discreet, so nobody is gonna find out.

Although she finds his statements wierd, silly and funny... But she automatically viewed him has someone who won't view her negatively if she actually pee in the water and he gonna be discreet about it i.e he won't tell anyone.

She view him as someone who won't judge her negatively like the way society would judge her.

In her shallow feminine mind, she interpreted that as "he genuinely cares about me,"

You might say, "well, that doesn't make sense." Yes! You are right, that's women for you. The way they think doesn't make sense that's why men are just confused and clueless about women.

In summary,

She would willingly give you the pussy when she feels that you got good intentions, you truly care about her and you won't judge her negatively if she show you her sexual side.

Good write up but how do you confirm a girl sexual attraction?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2023
chikasnight:

Ya the crush was huge, ofcuz I didn’t get her😄but as usual she showed interest when I don move on...
in your own case it’s not just for attention, women like having many options, and keeping their options open... So just Incase they don’t get their dream man which happens in 95% of the case, they won’t be left out but settle with the best among their options. That’s where you’ll hear “I chased her for 10yrs we’re now married”.

So once she sees you’re losing interest she initiates text to keep you glued as long as possible till selection day.
This part bro cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2023
Canada2021:
Hello brothers, i need an advise. I currently live in Yankee though i never get my pali. I met this single mother also a Nigerian who is a divorcee. She really helped me settle in with gifts and everything but recently anytime i try to bring up the issue of settling down, she always brings up one excuse or the other and I am beginning to fall for deeply for her.

Please how do i gain control back.
You don fall into trap find rope mek you tey comot

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2023
grin grin
grin
grin

Nyascobar1414:

She hasn't seen a better option

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2023
Just Take it in Good faith that they are Screwing Your Babe This is one of the harshest pills you have to swallow To be free.

She cannot escape All the hunters after her Pussycat I don’t know what else to tell you bro Them dey collect your babe As in your Real babe WoeToe WoeToe

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2023
jayAjoku:
Just Take it in Good faith that they are Screwing Your Babe This is the one of the harshest pills you have to swallow To be free . She cannot escape All the hunters after her Pussycat I don’t know what else to tell you bro Them dey collect your babe As in your real babe WoeToe WoeToe
Lolx...

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2023
This is likely for those people (incels and men that have opted out of leading women) and also for some that have refused to get married for whatever reasons that they may have.

As much as I respect your decision to stay off marriage because you don’t want to be manipulated and exploited by society

Also make sure that the Modern way of life won’t exploit you as well.

Feminism is helping women become independent.. to stay off taking care of their husbands and families. To be alone and wealthy in the age like Linda ikeji etc etc

On the other hand we have Black pill, MGTOW and some redpill folks that have decided to also stay wealthy and unmarried.

Last last na 70years and above go determine if our decision good or not.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 18, 2023
Pukkalolo:

I've talked about sexual comfortableness on this thread...I think you can find it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/1899#120410679

Preferably, I'll advise you read that before continuing reading this post.

She would willingly give you the pussy when she feels that you got good intentions, you truly care about her and you won't judge her negatively if she show you her sexual side.

Boss, I'm really grateful for taking your time to respond to my mention..

She has gone back home for holidays (she's a diploma student)

We had some personal time two days before she left.. I took her up a mountain (kind of hiking)

We had a kind of a romantic time, a real tensed romantic time.. shared a kiss (a bad one though, as I don't know how to kiss properly)

I asked why she always halt the road to sex when ever we together. She said she doesn't know, she silently said she's scared of me, but quickly said she's gon break my heart because she likes playing.

She then asked if I knew if she had guy, I responded that it's possible, as a girl like her is expected to have a guy..

She asked me why am I chasing her if I knew she already had a guy.

TBH, most of my answers were messed up.. as I'm not used to answering this kinda questions.

At the end, we couldn't define what was going on between us, I ended up telling her to allow us enjoy the moment and see how it goes. She also didn't give a definite response.

That evening , she went out, got drunk ( a guy got her drunk and I'm sure he smashed her. But I don't know if that particular guy is her boyfriend)

I really don't give AF about the guy she's dating, so I honestly don't know the guy.

She left though. And will be back in a month's time. I don't know if I should still keep the tensed tempo up.. because she normally lies on my mattress every evening.. due to heat.. ( I usually bring my mattress out during the evenings)

It happened for about 2 weeks before she left.

I'm not going to lie, not too many girls can make me feel like she made me felt.

Still out here talking to other girls though.

This particular babe made me raise my standard for the kind of girls I approach, she bloody increased my confidence. I mean, girl looks like a model and yours truly can grab her ass squeeze nipples and get her really turned on.

Do pardon any errors in my write-up. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2023
Don’t get it twisted. A woman knows how to make you ruin your relationship with her. All she has to do is to frustrate your masculine essence by
— comparing you with another
— downplaying your efforts
— hitting on your vulnerable sides.

Women know that men flourish better in their masculine frames. They also know that men become weakened when someone frustrates their masculinity

The problem is that most men yield too soon and keep trying to regain their masculinity by simping, apologizing and/or fighting. They don’t know the battle has alsready been won. She had defeated you long ago and is just letting you die slowly in your own pool of emasculation.

If you revolt in anger and get physical, you’d be labeled toxic (and rightly so). If you cry, you’re a finished man.

So What must you do?

Cancel her out!
I don’t mean k!Ll her, I mean — tune out completely to a point where she no longer exists. Go for her sister if she GENUINELY appeals to you. Her best friend is also a good option. You probably misfired in the first place.

You’ll kill 2 birds with one stone—
1. you’ll have accesss to another woman who would feel your emotional maturity/stability.
2. The emasculator will find you rakishly seductive for no reason.

This is bad advice and I know. However, if it gives a man an edge in the dating market, who am I not to share? It works 100% all the time.

Credit-#4th son

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:56am On May 19, 2023
Miracood2:

Boss, I'm really grateful for taking your time to respond to my mention..

She has gone back home for holidays (she's a diploma student)

We had some personal time two days before she left.. I took her up a mountain (kind of hiking)

We had a kind of a romantic time, a real tensed romantic time.. shared a kiss (a bad one though, as I don't know how to kiss properly)

I asked why she always halt the road to sex when ever we together. She said she doesn't know, she silently said she's scared of me, but quickly said she's gon break my heart because she likes playing.

She then asked if I knew if she had guy, I responded that it's possible, as a girl like her is expected to have a guy..

She asked me why am I chasing her if I knew she already had a guy.

TBH, most of my answers were messed up.. as I'm not used to answering this kinda questions.

At the end, we couldn't define what was going on between us, I ended up telling her to allow us enjoy the moment and see how it goes. She also didn't give a definite response.

That evening , she went out, got drunk ( a guy got her drunk and I'm sure he smashed her. But I don't know if that particular guy is her boyfriend)

I really don't give AF about the guy she's dating, so I honestly don't know the guy.

She left though. And will be back in a month's time. I don't know if I should still keep the tensed tempo up.. because she normally lies on my mattress every evening.. due to heat.. ( I usually bring my mattress out during the evenings)

It happened for about 2 weeks before she left.

I'm not going to lie, not too many girls can make me feel like she made me felt.

Still out here talking to other girls though.

This particular babe made me raise my standard for the kind of girls I approach, she bloody increased my confidence. I mean, girl looks like a model and yours truly can grab her ass squeeze nipples and get her really turned on.

Do pardon any errors in my write-up. Thanks a lot.

What's all these shocked

You knew she had a man, yet you didn't mind.

She got drunk by another man and was prolly smashed, you didn't mind.

Did I read that you don't give a shiit about who she was dating and she increased your confidence because she looks like a model and squeezing her boobs and nipples gets her turned on(but another guy already smashed her six ways from Tuesday) yet YOU DIDN'T SMASH AND YOU THINK THAT'S A WIN?

Or am I not reading this right? That girl is running rings around you. While you hike her footsteps up a mountain, another nigga hiked her toenails to the moon with brutal fuçking. You are playing with the friendzone and you don't even know how messed up that is. You are the nice guy bro...that girl will NEVER want you. You already made yourself her beta.

Abi no be miracood wey dey drop pills be this ni? Or my eye dey pain me? undecided

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 3:55am On May 19, 2023
luvyaself95:

This part bro cheesy cheesy cheesy

The game is the game 🥂

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:21am On May 19, 2023
luminouz:

What's all these shocked

Did I read that you don't give a shiit about who she was dating and she increased your confidence because she looks like a model and squeezing her boobs and nipples gets her turned on(but another guy already smashed her six ways from Tuesday) yet YOU DIDN'T SMASH AND YOU THINK THAT'S A WIN?

Or am I not reading this right? That girl is running rings around you. While you hike her footsteps up a mountain, another nigga hiked her toenails to the moon with brutal fuçking. You are playing with the friendzone and you don't even know how messed up that is. You are the nice guy bro...that girl will NEVER want you. You already made yourself her beta.

Abi no be miracood wey dey drop pills be this ni? Or my eye dey pain me? undecided

Because she's been smashed by another man, doesn't mean I don't wanna smash her.

She has been around for a while in sch before I started. So it's pretty normal for her to have a guy.

I know I'm giving excuses to justify myself.. but ima still give her a 2 weeks try, before completing withdrawing my attention from her.

I'm going to keep on updating this house and y'all will definitely know how the story is going to end.

Ama gon smash that chick.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 6:31am On May 19, 2023
Miracood2:

Because she's been smashed by another man, doesn't mean I don't wanna smash her.

She has been around for a while in sch before I started. So it's pretty normal for her to have a guy.

I know I'm giving excuses to justify myself.. but ima still give her a 2 weeks try, before completing withdrawing my attention from her.

I'm going to keep on updating this house and y'all will definitely know how the story is going to end.

Na true sha. She's prolly using you as an emotional headrest. Anytime her vandalizer makes her feel bad, she'll run to Miracle, the guy who's contented with 'oranges'.

If were you, I'll not wait for 2 weeks as that's a lot of time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nemesis0147(m): 7:24am On May 19, 2023
Miracood2:

you mumu sha….low self esteem at its peak!!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 7:51am On May 19, 2023
chikasnight:

The game is the game 🥂
Understand it and you shall not be played grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2023
Miracood2:

Your third paragraph is everything. You know what you NEED to do bro.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:22am On May 19, 2023
Pukkalolo:
I've talked about sexual comfortableness...
This guy is in a class of his own.
Pristine truth.
Respect bro.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:05am On May 19, 2023
akwesenana:
Na true sha. She's prolly using you as an emotional headrest. Anytime her vandalizer makes her feel bad, she'll run to Miracle, the guy who's contented with 'oranges'.

If were you, I'll not wait for 2 weeks as that's a lot of time.

Very true.

She's currently not in sch. Ama still give her a 2 weeks try when she resumes.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:06am On May 19, 2023
Nemesis0147:
you mumu sha….low self esteem at its peak!!

Rest pls. U have no idea how confident I am in myself. Most girls tell me I'm too full of myself, and think of myself as a celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:08am On May 19, 2023
luminouz:

Your third paragraph is everything. You know what you NEED to do bro.

Yeah. That's why I came here to get some enlightenment for kings over here.

Being in the field is quite different from being inside your room and dishing out pills online.

I'm currently in the field and I discovered that if one has to flow with women, one needs to be flexible.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Starkz9898(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2023
jayAjoku:
Just Take it in Good faith that they are Screwing Your Babe This is one of the harshest pills you have to swallow To be free.

She cannot escape All the hunters after her Pussycat I don’t know what else to tell you bro Them dey collect your babe As in your Real babe WoeToe WoeToe
you better go get a life bro….life don serious pass they are screwing one girl somewhere grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 12:44pm On May 19, 2023
luminouz:

What's all these shocked

Lol, there was never a time he dropped pills.

It’s alway one complain or another

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2023
Starkz9898:
you better go get a life bro….life don serious pass they are screwing one girl somewhere grin grin
After everything men will still be upset when they catch their babe cheating, even if they have all the millions that one act of cheating still dey pain them why ?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Starkz9898(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2023
jayAjoku:
After everything men will still be upset when they catch their babe cheating, even if they have all the millions that one act of cheating still dey pain them why ?
Bro you see that gender you can’t stop them from cheating and at the same time you can’t monitor them especially if you know what you are doing in life.If you understand the game you might be lucky to find a good one not sure about that tho.The only brotherly advice i can give is men should get their priorities right…Do not allow any form of disrespect from them,as a man keep your options open as well…..And becareful of online redpills,read little but make sure you play game cas that is where you learn the most important stuff not on nairaland.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 1:47pm On May 19, 2023
Kipaji:
I do not waste my energy talking about modern women because at the end of the day YOU DECIDE. No woman can force you to marry her, be in a relationship with her, or even deal with her at all.

If you marry a wh0re, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry a single mother, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry a woman who does not heavily sacrifice for you, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry a woman who does not have your best interest at heart, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry a woman who is not a virgin or still attached to her past lovers, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry a woman who does not reflect who you are as a man, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry an unbalanced woman, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry a woman who is not attracted to you, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry a woman who does not respect you at least as much as you respect yourself, that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you marry a woman who can't receive your wisdom and teachings, that is YOUR CHOICE.

At the end of the day, the CHOICE is YOURS. And, pointing the finger at women would not help. That would be giving them power. Take your power back and DECIDE for your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by zenithgroup: 4:16pm On May 19, 2023
Miracood2:

Yeah. That's why I came here to get some enlightenment for kings over here.

Being in the field is quite different from being inside your room and dishing out pills online.

I'm currently in the field and I discovered that if one has to flow with women, one needs to be flexible.
[b][/b]you're in the field doing what? Stop dating trashy women, stop having sex with cumbag.
Look for a decent value lady to satisfy ur needs, until you find her remain a lone ranger and keep developing urself.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by zenithgroup: 4:31pm On May 19, 2023
[quote author=Miracood2 post=123231640]

Very true.

She's currently not in sch. Ama still give her a 2 weeks try when she resumes.
At what cost bro? Is she such a woman? You're making her the price. I know this is hard but unless you don't have any important things to do in-between two weeks.
Most of this high-mileage wuman will just turn ur emotion upside down and distract you from ur focus. Forget about her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:34pm On May 19, 2023
luminouz:

What's all these shocked

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FreeSpirited: 6:04pm On May 19, 2023
Omo..boys still busy with redpill...By now redpill should already be wired into our system ..most argument I've read on this thread doesn't seem so...though credit to Luminouz for tackling the argument the redpill way
And the problem usually come when u decide in Ur heart that a lady is different...too pretty..too this, too classy...But if u enter the hookup world, u will realise uve been scamming urself cos u will realise the most beautiful, classy, exposed ladies are into hook up...even educated ones are there, being bought and rammed in all orifices in one night stand.
Hook up has different grades based on the wallet of the target, and the kind of target a woman prey looks scout for.
So if all those gals are also part of hookup system...why should a guy say a gal is too beautiful, classy, that a guy has to let down her guard....
I think one thing in Redpill that we should know that will greatly improve our game is to get exposed...exposed to different pools and class of women ..u can't get this drift from books...
After exposure, we have to work on our craft, job, life interest...at that stage the truth of redpill will lay bare unassailable for any class of lady....
The fact is those gals are more exposed than us, have been pimped by some top tier Alpha or asslicked by some top tier Simp as well....
So nothing new...improve on urself while improving your game...you will get the drift faster as to why no girl should be pedestalized

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 19, 2023
zenithgroup:
you're in the field doing what? Stop dating trashy women, stop having sex with cumbag.
Look for a decent value lady to satisfy ur needs, until you find her remain a lone ranger and keep developing urself.

💪

Ok boss

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 19, 2023
[quote author=zenithgroup post=123238917][/quote]

Forget about her? Why?

I'll still be on her Mata, just that I'll withdraw my attention from her and see how it ends.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FreeSpirited: 7:30pm On May 19, 2023
Miracood2:

Forget about her? Why?

I'll still be on her Mata, just that I'll withdraw my attention from her and see how it ends.
U for don knack da babe....
But u don't understand how to pass her shit-test....and her trying to not appear like a whoree for risking to fvbk and the other guy...
Chyking her won't work...cos that will put her on a pedestal of being chased..
Don't let her talk about the other guy...it's not Ur business...when she's with u..it's u and she alone...just go out and do your thing ..and don't be apologetic or taking too much excuse....read the mood and body language and go for it....
...I just don't know how to explain how to break her "anti-whoree defense" ...u must act like a whoree/flirt man too..not a man toasting her....and she must somehow believe the bullshit...not some like explaining in a back and forth manner...and both of u maut be already in the touching stage otherwise..it won't work...

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.