Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2765386 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) ... (2213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ettelinhno: 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
please women do not give me attention . what do i do??

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sniper04(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
ettelinhno:
Are you sure

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 2:21am On Jun 25, 2023
ettelinhno:
Give urself attention

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hey all
It’s been a while. Been busy with school and work.

More field experiences coming soon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
Brothers, every morning when you wake up thank God for showing you this thread... Because simping is a disease.

Another simp in the cards:

"Okay. I met this girl in an exam hall, we were both writing exams, so we did the student things, she asked me a maths question which she was kind of afraid of and me being a maths person answered her question and moved on with with my exams. After the exams she search for me to say her gratitude and we moved on.

I think after the results was released and she got an A in the exams was when she had to find me and got me on Facebook. She chatted me and introduced herself, so we began chatting from there and that was how I got to know she is my kind of woman.

I asked her out, we started dating or lemme say I started dating her because at a pint she told me we were only friends during the time, be she do come to my side, we do touch and kiss but no s*x. Down the lane I got to know she had a guy whom she was dating but she could not marry because she has so many revelations and dreams that he is not the one and according to her, the guy had so many red flags. At a point I put it to her she should choose what she wanted on time, the guy or myself.

According to her she choose me. Along the line, she told me about another guy disturbing her for romantic relationship, because no matter what she will tell me anything even if she knows I am gonna hurt by that, although I do take it that she is trying to literally tell me to do quick and pop the question if I really want to marry her. All of a sudden I observe she was receiving a Seyi call till like 12midnight, and I would want to call her only for her to be busy on another call for a lengthy period.

She will not stop talking about this guy whenever we are together, how good the guy is to her, she even was like we have the same character but only that the guy is taller than I am and she had also never shy away from talking about the physically height of her dream children.

I saw all these as competition and keep letting her know how much I love and want to marry her. One afternoon, she just rang me and said just a sentence, 'I will marry you'. Well that gave me the assurance I needed, I met her mother (dad is late) and I must confess she has a very good mother, the mom checks on me everyday (infact she did while I was typing this epistle).

I popped the questions and she said yes. We had our introduction and currently planing on getting married.

The problem now is, she would still not stop talking about this Seyi guy. She even called me one to tell me she went to his house, that the guy called home to come, I confronted her so many times to tell her how I felt about it, she kept saying sorry and keep repeating the same thing of no cutting loose from the guy, she even claimed that at least she is not having s*x with now that they are just talking..

Some days ago we had a serious argument about this matter and she was like maybe we should even end the relationship if I don't trust her (and this has always been her anthem whenever we have serious arguments, she would say maybe we are not compatible).

She later apologized and promised not to let that happen again that she would cut loose of the guy, only for us to be talking via whatsapp last night around 11:40 for to receive this guys call and they spoke for like 10mins. I ended my call, she called back later and was like it was just an innocent talk they had....

Seriously, I am tired and confused, what should I do? Please help me with your candid advice. So sorry for the long epistle and some bad grammar."

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Skepticus:

The red pill can't be handled by every man. Some learn of it and discard it when their natural instinct to procreate (sexual feelings) takes over. For the rest, the biological instinct to be "protectors" of women and children overwhelms them. Each to his own. What makes me happy in all is that if you are weak as a man, women will expose you and "punish" you for the SIMP that you are.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
Brothers, every morning when you wake up thank God for showing you this thread... Because simping is a disease.

"Okay. I met this girl in an exam hall, we were both writing exams, so we did the student things, she asked me a maths question which she was kind of afraid of and me being a maths person answered her question and moved on with with my exams. After the exams she search for me to say her gratitude and we moved on.

I think after the results was released and she got an A in the exams was when she had to find me and got me on Facebook. She chatted me and introduced herself, so we began chatting from there and that was how I got to know she is my kind of woman.

I asked her out, we started dating or lemme say I started dating her because at a pint she told me we were only friends during the time, be she do come to my side, we do touch and kiss but no s*x. Down the lane I got to know she had a guy whom she was dating but she could not marry because she has so many revelations and dreams that he is not the one and according to her, the guy had so many red flags. At a point I put it to her she should choose what she wanted on time, the guy or myself.

According to her she choose me. Along the line, she told me about another guy disturbing her for romantic relationship, because no matter what she will tell me anything even if she knows I am gonna hurt by that, although I do take it that she is trying to literally tell me to do quick and pop the question if I really want to marry her. All of a sudden I observe she was receiving a Seyi call till like 12midnight, and I would want to call her only for her to be busy on another call for a lengthy period.

She will not stop talking about this guy whenever we are together, how good the guy is to her, she even was like we have the same character but only that the guy is taller than I am and she had also never shy away from talking about the physically height of her dream children.

I saw all these as competition and keep letting her know how much I love and want to marry her. One afternoon, she just rang me and said just a sentence, 'I will marry you'. Well that gave me the assurance I needed, I met her mother (dad is late) and I must confess she has a very good mother, the mom checks on me everyday (infact she did while I was typing this epistle).

I popped the questions and she said yes. We had our introduction and currently planing on getting married.

The problem now is, she would still not stop talking about this Seyi guy. She even called me one to tell me she went to his house, that the guy called home to come, I confronted her so many times to tell her how I felt about it, she kept saying sorry and keep repeating the same thing of no cutting loose from the guy, she even claimed that at least she is not having s*x with now that they are just talking..

Some days ago we had a serious argument about this matter and she was like maybe we should even end the relationship if I don't trust her (and this has always been her anthem whenever we have serious arguments, she would say maybe we are not compatible).

She later apologized and promised not to let that happen again that she would cut loose of the guy, only for us to be talking via whatsapp last night around 11:40 for to receive this guys call and they spoke for like 10mins. I ended my call, she called back later and was like it was just an innocent talk they had....

Seriously, I am tired and confused, what should I do? Please help me with your candid advice. So sorry for the long epistle and some bad grammar."

That girl already fuqed Seyi multiple times.

It's his lack of redpill application that caused the see-finish. He knows he is being manipulated but has no knowledge of what to do in return.

A man without the redpill is a finished man

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
luminouz:

It's his lack of redpill application that caused the see-finish. He knows he is being manipulated but has no knowledge of what to do in return.

💯💯💯

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thazard(m): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2023
Damn kind of bleeped up right now.

Nevertheless, I would share my story.

Here's the story.

Last year I was trekking back from work wearing my work clothes which were worn out and very dirty as i am a welder, humming some tunes to myself until I lifted my heads up and I saw this pretty girl standing by the roadside obviously waiting for a bike.

I said 'how far ' and walked past not expecting a reply from her due to my knowledge of how girls belittle Artisans. But shockingly she replied 'good morning sir'. I didn't stopped, I continued my walk.

I was interested in knowing her better that interested in my life better that I regretted never talking to her maybe i wouldn't be able to see her again. I daydream about that girl for a week or so until I went to work in the market and i saw her again.

I kept staring at her but it seems she was shy and didn't want to look at me so she stole glances at me. After that day, I didn't see her again till some weeks later. I was dressed in my work clothes being dirty on a bike going to where I am supposed to work.

I just passed where i saw her the first day and I heard 'Good Morning Sir' I looked back, she was the one and I waved. I had the intention of stopping the bike man so we could go towards the junction together but I looked at how dirty I was and the feature phone I was using which was tied up with rubber band so the battery wouldn't fall off.I had to drop that idea and regrettably continued my journey.

I didn't see her again until an unfortunate incident took me to the hospital for about 3 months. When i came back we crossed each other on bike and engage in a locked stare for some second till our respective bike zoom off. I didn't know if she remembers me or was still interested in me any longer so I wasn't forcing myself on her.

One day my friend came back from work and started talking about this nice girl he met at his work place and he was interested in her, felt happy for him until he showed me his her pictures and damn it was that girl I was crushing on. I acknowledge I knew her but didn't tell him she was the girl I was crushing on. I felt since I rarely see her and she and my friend work at the same place, he could have her. Although I didn't tell him that.

I tooked my mind off her. I went to another market with some other of my goons and I saw her again opposite where I was standing. She was staring at me and i was looking at her direction but pretended I didn't see her.

I didn't see her again for some time until my friend told me that she has started snubbing him(he was using good boy attitude to try date her which I had warned him against.) Since then, my interest in her sparked up again and I asked for her number which he gave to me. And here we are.
She's not replying to my message again.

Yesterday, I was strolling with my friend and he saw her exchange pleasantries with her
and I went to meet her, asked her if she knows who I was she said no which is a blantant lie. I told her I was the person writing her on WhatsApp she okay i am the guy chatting with her on WhatsApp. She was shy and I said 'yes, chat me up' as she didn't reply to my last message and I left.

My friend said i messed up because I was claiming dominance around her, I was commanding her to chat me up and she would never do that. I don't know but I kind regretted saying that

Please romance expert please tell me where did i get it wrong and what should I do?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thazard(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2023
CC
ubunja
Pansophist
Martinez39s
CaveAdullam
LordAdam
Karlifate
Stanliwise
Dpsychologist
Luminouz
Heartofcity12

And other experts I failed to mention

Please what should I do?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PECON1(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2023
MetalJigsaw:

Babe dey Bleep seyi steady.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dohoji: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Thazard:

Here's the story.

Last year I was trekking back from work wearing my work clothes which were worn out and very dirty as i am a welder, humming some tunes to myself until I lifted my heads up and I saw this pretty girl standing by the roadside obviously waiting for a bike.

I said 'how far ' and walked past not expecting a reply from her due to my knowledge of how girls belittle Artisans. But shockingly she replied 'good morning sir'. I didn't stopped, I continued my walk.

I was interested in knowing her better that interested in my life better that I regretted never talking to her maybe i wouldn't be able to see her again. I daydream about that girl for a week or so until I went to work in the market and i saw her again.

I kept staring at her but it seems she was shy and didn't want to look at me so she stole glances at me. After that day, I didn't see her again till some weeks later. I was dressed in my work clothes being dirty on a bike going to where I am supposed to work.

I just passed where i saw her the first day and I heard 'Good Morning Sir' I looked back, she was the one and I waved. I had the intention of stopping the bike man so we could go towards the junction together but I looked at how dirty I was and the feature phone I was using which was tied up with rubber band so the battery wouldn't fall off.I had to drop that idea and regrettably continued my journey.

I didn't see her again until an unfortunate incident took me to the hospital for about 3 months. When i came back we crossed each other on bike and engage in a locked stare for some second till our respective bike zoom off. I didn't know if she remembers me or was still interested in me any longer so I wasn't forcing myself on her.

One day my friend came back from work and started talking about this nice girl he met at his work place and he was interested in her, felt happy for him until he showed me his her pictures and damn it was that girl I was crushing on. I acknowledge I knew her but didn't tell him she was the girl I was crushing on. I felt since I rarely see her and she and my friend work at the same place, he could have her. Although I didn't tell him that.

I tooked my mind off her. I went to another market with some other of my goons and I saw her again opposite where I was standing. She was staring at me and i was looking at her direction but pretended I didn't see her.

I didn't see her again for some time until my friend told me that she has started snubbing him(he was using good boy attitude to try date her which I had warned him against.) Since then, my interest in her sparked up again and I asked for her number which he gave to me. And here we are.
She's not replying to my message again.

Yesterday, I was strolling with my friend and he saw her exchange pleasantries with her
and I went to meet her, asked her if she knows who I was she said no which is a blantant lie. I told her I was the person writing her on WhatsApp she okay i am the guy chatting with her on WhatsApp. She was shy and I said 'yes, chat me up' as she didn't reply to my last message and I left.

My friend said i messed up because I was claiming dominance around her, I was commanding her to chat me up and she would never do that. I don't know but I kind regretted saying that

Please romance expert please tell me where did i get it wrong and what should I do?
stop forcing yourself on her. Forget her ,she not the only girl . Go for others ,once she sees you with others trust me she will wants to get closer

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thazard(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Look at this dirty broke apprentice welder dey chase woman instead of focusing on your grind to make it in life. I feel like slapping that your dirty bald head wey dey shine angry

For your info, that girl na just girl wey dey greet everybody wey greet am for road. She doesn’t know you and she no send you. Better comot your mind from her side and face your hustle. Mugu angry

Bros I am not an apprentice.

My work is dirty but I can pay you monthly salary no be mouth sha.

PS:I am 23!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thazard(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Look at this dirty broke apprentice welder dey chase woman instead of focusing on your grind to make it in life. I feel like slapping that your dirty bald head wey dey shine angry

For your info, that girl na just girl wey dey greet everybody wey greet am for road. She doesn’t know you and she no send you. Better comot your mind from her side and face your hustle. Mugu angry

I just went through your posts and I see you might be jobless.

Let me advice you,Go and learn welding for about 2 years and start with jobman.I get 5000 per day as a jobman but whenever I get my own contract, I get 10,000 daily.

So maybe you ought to focus to yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stanliwise(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
Thazard:
CC
ubunja
Pansophist
Martinez39s
CaveAdullam
LordAdam
Karlifate
Stanliwise
Dpsychologist
Luminouz
Heartofcity12

Please what should I do?
What's going on here and why am I seeing "send me picture" everywhere?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adranidoo(m): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
luminouz:

Seconded.
As a man once said, once you can master how to handle women, you have mastered how to handle your Finances, your career, your health, and your Ambitions.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Thazard:

Bros I am not an apprentice.

My work is dirty but I can pay you monthly salary no be mouth sha.

PS:I am 23!

Pay my monthly salary with 5k a day wey you dey make. That’s 150k a month. Hahaha you must be a village idiot in that bush where you come from wey man with 150k be rich man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thazard(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Pay my monthly salary with 5k a day wey you dey make. That’s 150k a month. Hahaha you must be a village idiot in that bush where you come from wey man with 150k be rich man grin grin

You are henceforth ignored!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thazard(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
stanliwise:

What's going on here and why am I seeing "send me picture" everywhere?

Please wise one what should I do?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odenkirk: 12:52am On Jun 27, 2023
MetalJigsaw:

skedaddle my brother

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 2:23am On Jun 27, 2023
Thazard:

How you start with a woman determines the direction of your dealings with the said woman and most of the time that direction cannot be changed or undone. She sees you as a ball-less creep and the train has left the station, I'd advise you move on. Don't collect a woman's number from someone else and start shooting your shots online... Any chump can woo a hot chick behind a keyboard, you chose the easy way. You had a better chance if you had wooed her physically in your work clothes than on WhatsApp.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thazard(m): 3:54am On Jun 27, 2023
sajmark:

How you start with a woman determines the direction of your dealings with the said woman and most of the time that direction cannot be changed or undone. She sees you as a ball-less creep and the train has left the station, I'd advise you move on. Don't collect a woman's number from someone else and start shooting your shots online... Any chump can woo a hot chick behind a keyboard, you chose the easy way. You had a better chance if you had wooed her physically in your work clothes than on WhatsApp.

Yes I know that but I hardly see her as she is so busy with her work. That was what made me do that.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 5:02am On Jun 27, 2023
Thazard:

You be welder and you dey here dey find as you go talk to woman wey no know say you dey exist? You better go hustle and leave woman matter before devil nack that your coconut head with lifetime poverty…

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2023
Thazard:

Here's the story.

I didn't want to quote the long post... so these are your mistakes, I'm sure you can do better next time.. no one learns game at a go..

1) you're not bold enough... the fact that you said hi to the girl and she answered when you first met even though you're on "work clothes", shouldn't stop you from initiating the conversation further... it's not as if you want to hug her on the road or something... in fact, you communicating with her on your work clothes and when you didn't look so good is going to make her feel your masculine aura and confidence more.... you have to be bold to go for what you want... men go to war and fight off enemies, handling women should be the easiest thing for you...

2) she gave you the signs severally and you slacked, believe me, women know that you're already interested in them.. she will give you enough time to approach her and if you don't within that time frame, she will write you off as a sissy or someone's who's not bold or confident enough...

3) your third mistake was you asking your guy for her contact.. c'mon dude! why do you that? you just confirmed the thoughts the girl had of you, that you ain't man enough to ask her yourself.. there's nothing women hate more than that... this is where you really ruined the chemistry more..

4) you asked for her name and she told you, and she hasn't even recognised you yet or know who she's chatting with, and you've already decided to give her a more "romantic" name... bro? wtf? you really fvcked up...! already putting her on a pedestal or what?

5) the way you chat seems needy and desperate... and you seems really pushy... in between the lines, the boldness you enacted when chatting should have been used in communicating with her physically when you guys met... you acted weak...

6) learn how to communicate with the opposite sex, that's what you lack in and remove shyness when dealing with women... what I normally do when I get a ladies contact is chat briefly online the first time and request to communicate physically the next time... I usually keep the chat very short till we meet physically... I always put my money where my mouth is.. I talk the talk and walk the walk... in fact, I'm more confident when I'm relating with women physically than virtually...

7) continue learning game man and keep improving yourself where necessary... if she doesn't respond very well to your vibes anymore, ignore her and move on bro.. there are plenty of fishes in the river... have abundance mindset.. and don't forget, a woman is not the center of your universe...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2023
ettelinhno:
if women do not give you attention, then as someone already told you, give yourself attention...

improve yourself where necessary, women don't deal with those who have nothing to offer, either directly or indirectly...

if you're ugly or not physically attractive and not well built or rich, women will avoid you.. if you're handsome and not confident or you're acting like a pussy, women will take you for a ride..

---- Read books, improve your financial situation, go to the gym or exercise, learn game and build your confidence, eat healthy, dress smartly, build your self esteem, shift your focus, carry yourself high, respect yourself, and see yourself as the prize.. then you'll see changes in your life and you would later be the one running away from them... by then you would have learnt to attract and not chase... and you won't get sad or depressed over not getting attention from a woman... reconfigure your mindset..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2023
Masculinity = SPIRITUALITY

Masculinity = FOCUS

Masculinity = CONCENTRATION

Masculinity = PURPOSE

Masculinity = LEADERSHIP

Masculinity = GUIDANCE

Masculinity = CLARITY

Masculinity = COORDINATION

Masculinity = STABILITY

Masculinity = ENDURANCE

Masculinity = DISCIPLINE

Masculinity = BUILDING

Masculinity = EXECUTION

Masculinity = HAPPINESS

Masculinity = BLISS

Masculinity = PEACE

Masculinity = BREAKTHROUGH

Masculinity = DOMINATION

Masculinity = COMPETITION

Masculinity = WINNING

Masculinity = SACRIFICE

Masculinity = PROVISION

Masculinity = PROTECTION

Masculinity = LOVE

Masculinity = BROTHERHOOD

Masculinity = LOYALTY

Masculinity = HUMANITY

Masculinity = DIVINITY

You shouldn't be ashamed of living out who you are. BE PROUD OF IT.
EMBRACE YOUR MASCULINITY 🍷

#menspersonaldevelopment
Asset

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2023
When you marry a Bitçh
You will begot Bitchesss

A girl of 10years in my street wore a top and trouser👖 which is normal
The annoying part is she consciously pull her top up like every few seconds so her butt can be seen as she walk by

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thazard(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2023
Reminderz:

I didn't want to quote the long post... so these are your mistakes, I'm sure you can do better next time.. no one learns game at a go..

1) you're not bold enough... the fact that you said hi to the girl and she answered when you first met even though you're on "work clothes", shouldn't stop you from initiating the conversation further... it's not as if you want to hug her on the road or something... in fact, you communicating with her on your work clothes and when you didn't look so good is going to make her feel your masculine aura and confidence more.... you have to be bold to go for what you want... men go to war and fight off enemies, handling women should be the easiest thing for you...

2) she gave you the signs severally and you slacked, believe me, women know that you're already interested in them.. she will give you enough time to approach her and if you don't within that time frame, she will write you off as a sissy or someone's who's not bold or confident enough...

3) your third mistake was you asking your guy for her contact.. c'mon dude! why do you that? you just confirmed the thoughts the girl had of you, that you ain't man enough to ask her yourself.. there's nothing women hate more than that... this is where you really ruined the chemistry more..

4) you asked for her name and she told you, and she hasn't even recognised you yet or know who she's chatting with, and you've already decided to give her a more "romantic" name... bro? wtf? you really fvcked up...! already putting her on a pedestal or what?

5) the way you chat seems needy and desperate... and you seems really pushy... in between the lines, the boldness you enacted when chatting should have been used in communicating with her physically when you guys met... you acted weak...

6) learn how to communicate with the opposite sex, that's what you lack in and remove shyness when dealing with women... what I normally do when I get a ladies contact is chat briefly online the first time and request to communicate physically the next time... I usually keep the chat very short till we meet physically... I always put my money where my mouth is.. I talk the talk and walk the walk... in fact, I'm more confident when I'm relating with women physically than virtually...

7) continue learning game man and keep improving yourself where necessary... if she doesn't respond very well to your vibes anymore, ignore her and move on bro.. there are plenty of fishes in the river... have abundance mindset.. and don't forget, a woman is not the center of your universe...

Thank you sir

I appreciate this alot.

Thanks once again Sir!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thazard(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You be welder! and you dey here dey find as you go talk to woman wey no know say you dey exist? You better go hustle and leave woman matter before devil nack that your coconut head with lifetime poverty…

Meaning what?

Please guys why do Nigerians underage skilled men alot?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2023
Thazard:
CC
ubunja
Pansophist
Martinez39s
CaveAdullam
LordAdam
Karlifate
Stanliwise
Dpsychologist
Luminouz
Heartofcity12

Please what should I do?
You bleeped up so many times that I don't even know how or where to start.

Let me start from the beginning.

1. You don't hit up on random girls if you have no intention of starting a conversation.

2. When sighting a girl you really have interest in you hold your gaze. Don't look away or pretend you didn't see her... Maintain eye contact, let her be the first to look away.

This works in three ways:

*It oozes confidence and masculinity.

*Through this, you show your interest.

* you get a clue of her level of interest and if she's the shy type or not.

*You can even start a little conversation right from where you're both standing... And you might want to ask: What if we don't hear each other clearly? Bang! you ask her to come closer.

* If she does, do your stuff (or need I still explain)

*If she declines, simply smile and say alright and COMPLETELY delete her from your mind IMMEDIATELY.

3. You shouldn't have collected her number from your friend. Meet her and get the fukking digits right from her!

Remember women detest weakness and lack of confidence and with that move, you already gave off that impression.

4. What you were putting on DID NOT matter, believe me. Your level of confidence, maturity and what is coming out of your goddam mouth is what really matters, bro.

What you were wearing was not rag but a formal attire. You were in your line of business. Which in turn brings value to your pockets... Every man and woman understands that.

5. It was best to request for her Facebook username instead of her number. Why?

You search her, send your request. And tell her saw her in the "PEOPLE YOU MAY KNOW" and decided to add her. Simple.
That will shut her up.

My 2 shillings.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2023
Thazard:

Meaning what?

Please guys why do Nigerians underage skilled men alot?
it simply because they are ignorant... skilled men earn in the community I live alot and they live well also.. in fact, they earn well more than most people wearing shirts and working as a slave for someone in "offices'... these people are their own bosses and have control of their time more and can decide to rest whenever they want, not some slave workers who CAN'T REST until their bosses or companies gives them permissions to.. smh..in fact those giving the so called office workers ride in commercial buses earn more than them... they don't have to wait until 30 days to buy what they want for themselves and live fine...

in fact, skilled works are the future when AI finally takes over all the virtual works where you'll be required to sit in offices..

works like welding and fabrication, mechanical engineer, plumbing, furniture, fashion, and similar jobs will be the new hot cakes... works that will be difficult for AI or machines to perform alone will be the new gold...

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) ... (2213) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dizzyyish, Penboy, Johnchrix(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.