Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2781060 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thazard(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
You bleeped up so many times that I don't even know how or where to start.

Let me start from the beginning.

1. You don't hit up on random girls if you have no intention of starting a conversation.

2. When sighting a girl you really have interest in you hold your gaze. Don't look away or pretend you didn't see her... Maintain eye contact, let her be the first to look away.

This works in three ways:

*It signifies confidence and masculinity.

*Through this, you get a clue of her level of interest.

*You can even start a little conversation right from where you're both standing... And you might want to ask: What if we don't hear each other clearly? Bang! you ask her to come closer.

* If she does, do your stuff (or need I still explain)

*If she declines, simply smile and say alright and COMPLETELY delete her from your mind IMMEDIATELY.

3. You shouldn't have collected her number from your friend. Meet her and get the fukking digits right from her!

Remember women detest weakness and lack of confidence and with that move, you already gave off that impression.

4. What you were putting on DID NOT matter, believe me. Your level of confidence, maturity and what is coming out of your goddam mouth is what really matters, bro.

What you were wearing was not rag but a formal attire. You were in your line of business. Which in turn brings value to your pockets... Every man and woman understands that.

5. It was best to request for her Facebook username instead of her number. Why?

You search her, send your request. And tell her saw her in the "PEOPLE YOU MAY KNOW" and decided to add her. Simple.
That will shut her up.

My 2 shillings.

Sir I really fvcked at no 3.

I had that policy of never getting a girls number from anyone but herself but I rarely see her around that was what made me do that.

Jesus Christ.

I fvcked up real bad.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thazard(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2023
Reminderz:

it simply because they are ignorant... skilled men earn in the community I live alot and they live well also.. in fact, they earn well more than most people wearing shirts and working as a slave for someone in "offices'... these people are their own bosses and have control of their time more and can decide to rest whenever they want, not some slave workers who CAN'T REST until their bosses or companies gives them permissions to.. smh..in fact those giving the so called office workers ride in commercial buses earn more than them... they don't have to wait until 30 days to buy what they want for themselves and live fine...

in fact, skilled works are the future when AI finally takes over all the virtual works where you'll be required to sit in offices..

works like welding and fabrication, mechanical engineer, plumbing, furniture, fashion, and similar jobs will be the new hot cakes... works that will be difficult for AI or machines to perform alone will be the new gold...

You are 100% right.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thazard(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
You bleeped up so many times that I don't even know how or where to start.

Let me start from the beginning.

1. You don't hit up on random girls if you have no intention of starting a conversation.

2. When sighting a girl you really have interest in you hold your gaze. Don't look away or pretend you didn't see her... Maintain eye contact, let her be the first to look away.

This works in three ways:

*It oozes confidence and masculinity.

*Through this, you show your interest.

* you get a clue of her level of interest and if she's the shy type or not.

*You can even start a little conversation right from where you're both standing... And you might want to ask: What if we don't hear each other clearly? Bang! you ask her to come closer.

* If she does, do your stuff (or need I still explain)

*If she declines, simply smile and say alright and COMPLETELY delete her from your mind IMMEDIATELY.

3. You shouldn't have collected her number from your friend. Meet her and get the fukking digits right from her!

Remember women detest weakness and lack of confidence and with that move, you already gave off that impression.

4. What you were putting on DID NOT matter, believe me. Your level of confidence, maturity and what is coming out of your goddam mouth is what really matters, bro.

What you were wearing was not rag but a formal attire. You were in your line of business. Which in turn brings value to your pockets... Every man and woman understands that.

5. It was best to request for her Facebook username instead of her number. Why?

You search her, send your request. And tell her saw her in the "PEOPLE YOU MAY KNOW" and decided to add her. Simple.
That will shut her up.

My 2 shillings.

Can I still rectify this.

If yes, what do I do?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ifeanyicosta(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
redpill

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ifeanyicosta(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
Thazard:

Sir I really fvcked at no 3.

I had that policy of never getting a girls number from anyone but herself but I rarely see her around that was what made me do that.

Jesus Christ.

I fvcked up real bad.
Lesson learnt

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
Team #HerPastDontMatter

grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
Don't over think it, Just do it like Nike.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
Thazard:

You are henceforth ignored!

Now I see you!!!
Nice input

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HamOz: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
2dice01:
When you marry a Bitçh
You will begot Bitchesss

A girl of 10years in my street wore a top and trouser👖 which is normal
The annoying part is she consciously pull her top up like every few seconds so her butt can be seen as she walk by
This thing baffles me alot...most girls nowadays are so attention hungry ...98% of them in fact
They will wear a big polo and raise the back just to show thier Asses even the skinny ones with no Ass do this......
And one guy go dey somewhere dey think sey him get loyal babe

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 1:20am On Jun 28, 2023
HamOz:

This thing baffles me alot...most girls nowadays are so attention hungry ...98% of them in fact
They will wear a big polo and raise the back just to show thier Asses even the skinny ones with no Ass do this......
And one guy go dey somewhere dey think sey him get loyal babe
Women and attention are like a green snake in a green grass

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 2:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Thazard:
Damn kind of bleeped up right now.

Nevertheless, I would share my story.

Here's the story.

Last year I was trekking back from work wearing my work clothes which were worn out and very dirty as i am a welder, humming some tunes to myself until I lifted my heads up and I saw this pretty girl standing by the roadside obviously waiting for a bike.

I said 'how far ' and walked past not expecting a reply from her due to my knowledge of how girls belittle Artisans. But shockingly she replied 'good morning sir'. I didn't stopped, I continued my walk.

I was interested in knowing her better that interested in my life better that I regretted never talking to her maybe i wouldn't be able to see her again. I daydream about that girl for a week or so until I went to work in the market and i saw her again.

I kept staring at her but it seems she was shy and didn't want to look at me so she stole glances at me. After that day, I didn't see her again till some weeks later. I was dressed in my work clothes being dirty on a bike going to where I am supposed to work.

I just passed where i saw her the first day and I heard 'Good Morning Sir' I looked back, she was the one and I waved. I had the intention of stopping the bike man so we could go towards the junction together but I looked at how dirty I was and the feature phone I was using which was tied up with rubber band so the battery wouldn't fall off.I had to drop that idea and regrettably continued my journey.

I didn't see her again until an unfortunate incident took me to the hospital for about 3 months. When i came back we crossed each other on bike and engage in a locked stare for some second till our respective bike zoom off. I didn't know if she remembers me or was still interested in me any longer so I wasn't forcing myself on her.

One day my friend came back from work and started talking about this nice girl he met at his work place and he was interested in her, felt happy for him until he showed me his her pictures and damn it was that girl I was crushing on. I acknowledge I knew her but didn't tell him she was the girl I was crushing on. I felt since I rarely see her and she and my friend work at the same place, he could have her. Although I didn't tell him that.

I tooked my mind off her. I went to another market with some other of my goons and I saw her again opposite where I was standing. She was staring at me and i was looking at her direction but pretended I didn't see her.

I didn't see her again for some time until my friend told me that she has started snubbing him(he was using good boy attitude to try date her which I had warned him against.) Since then, my interest in her sparked up again and I asked for her number which he gave to me. And here we are.
She's not replying to my message again.

Yesterday, I was strolling with my friend and he saw her exchange pleasantries with her
and I went to meet her, asked her if she knows who I was she said no which is a blantant lie. I told her I was the person writing her on WhatsApp she okay i am the guy chatting with her on WhatsApp. She was shy and I said 'yes, chat me up' as she didn't reply to my last message and I left.

My friend said i messed up because I was claiming dominance around her, I was commanding her to chat me up and she would never do that. I don't know but I kind regretted saying that

Please romance expert please tell me where did i get it wrong and what should I do?

You and ur friends that said you messed up still lack experience about women's relationship stuffs, when you grow older, you will understand better.

Meanwhile, nothing bad as you collected her number and chatted her up, (though not good in the sense that ur friend starts disturbing her already, if she knows two friends crushing on her, she might play two of you as she likes).

You see, wooing and dating girls/ladies/women has no methodology, what works for A, might not work for B.

I have slept with countless of such ladies that we started chatting on WhatsApp, though at first, they tried to intimidate, how I got their numbers, blablabla, but with consistency and manipulations skill, some fell for me eventually while some blocked me.

As a guy, dnt "fear or shy" to ask ladies out with any method u want. If she agrees, ur luck and if she turns u down, u move on.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 4:50am On Jun 28, 2023
luminouz:

Now I see you!!!
Nice input

Lack of toto don finish this one life sotey he dey here dey police people wey dey open him yansh. Guyman say he dey get married women wey dey throw toto at am yet he dey here from morning to night dey hate on women. Hahaha grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 7:01am On Jun 28, 2023
LordAdam16:

It's fairly simple actually.

Pick a guy who's a 5. Drop him in an abandoned island with women who are 10s. Come back in 5 years and there'll be kids running around.

In our infancy, adolescence, and teenage (for the fortunate) years; we're overwhelmingly dreamers. Eventually we stop dreaming and start accepting our circumstances. Then your choice of mates become whoever is within your social class and in your immediate vicinity who you can realistically parley with.

Humans, and females especially, adapt at frightening pace. After you've had a wet dream for Kim Jae-wook or Michael B Jordan, na still Tolu for yard go shift your pant; because a bird in hand...

At the end of the day, when the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable.

Personally, I don't think "looks hypergamy" deserves its own category. Hypergamy is hypergamy. We tend to focus on financials. But technically it means going for someone better in some quantifiable way. Ed Sheeran will knack Bezos girlfriend. It's not money. Not looks. Not power. Not d*ck game. Just give that mf a guitar and your date will swoon.

All things considered, however ugly Nigerian men are, there are 100m women for whom there are no alternatives. Furthermore, as a woman in Nigeria, if you're not book smart or born with a silver spoon, na your vj go pave your way for life. If you like mk you fine pass Agbani Darego, na your local champions go still chop you. With their 212 spray, knockoff watches, and suya dates.

Na y 9ja gal no fit form for me. I don see dem finish.

-Lord

Ding ding ding ding....

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2023
PstDapo:
Dear men,

Commitment is not something that should be handed to every pussy and Harriet.

Your commitment should be hard to give. Your commitment should be sacred and your commitment shouldn't be wasted on women who during their prime lived a riotous life.

Only weak men would commit to the other gender who is a libertine.

As a man no matter how low you sink in life, no matter how poor you get, no matter how hard things get, no matter how sugary and fanatstic the s*x maybe, never hand out your commitment.

For commitment are not charities. They can make and mar a man. If you think I joke ask Maurizio Gucci(oh, we can't ask him for he paid dearly with his life).

Men guard your commitment!!!

Points...I don't know why guys make such statements as "she won't commit to me"...Bro that's your power, your only leverage....women leverage sex men leverage commitment....

She won't commit mean she does not want you...

Its like a girls saying " I don't know why he won't have sex with me, I have done everything"....clearly this is a low value trait and reeks of of patheticness....this is how you sound begging for commitment....

Men do not offer their commitment on a platter of gold, if you do then you are beta.....there is a difference between "can I be your boyfriend" and "I want to be your girlfriend"....the latter is doing something right...

She has to want to be you...she has to be disturbing you for marriage....she has to need it not be wear down into it....make her earn it...

Do what you have too to get sex but my brother you see that commitment give it to worthy and they have to behave accordingly....

When your commitment seems like she is doing you a favour, get ready for drama

Feedback: Guys think of the girls you easily gave your commitment too and the ones that were clinging as hell looking for your boyfriend title and if you like I would love to hear your experience..

For the Naive: I'm not talking about the trying to get laid stage

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2023
I urge every guy here to read " the wall speaks by jerr".
The book is all about frame control. You will be thrilled while reading the book.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2023
luminouz:

That girl already fuqed Seyi multiple times.

It's his lack of redpill application that caused the see-finish. He knows he is being manipulated but has no knowledge of what to do in return.

A man without the redpill is a finished man
Alpha seyi🤣

I love seeing simps suffer cuz when you advice them, they'll brush your opinion aside.

This made me laugh.

Blessed is that woman that won't try to bring drama near me else she'll remember me forever.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2023
Thazard:
CC
ubunja
Pansophist
Martinez39s
CaveAdullam
LordAdam
Karlifate
Stanliwise
Dpsychologist
Luminouz
Heartofcity12

And other experts I failed to mention

Please what should I do?

You broke all the masculine tenets bros.

1) don't text her. Always use physical communication to initiate interactions.
You automatically registered yourself into her simp orbit.

2) Too much compliment and validation made you seem like an ideal simp. She did nothing to be rewarded with compliments.

3) Scarcity mindset. A woman can sense desperate men. If I could sense your desperation in those texts, can't imagine what would have gone through her head. grin

4)Low interest on her part. She doesn't give a fvck about you.

5) You maintained zero air of mystery. You let out secrets too quick.

I suggest you start from the first page of this thread. It's obvious you don't have much experience dealing with women.

As for advising you,
Run!!
Forget her, save yourself the remaining dignity you got left. You self respect will be tarnished if you continue on this path.

This i have seen grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2023
A Woman that Really Likes you will go out of her Way to please you .

Let me write it again “A WOMAN THAT REALLY LIKES YOU WILL GO OUT OF HER WAY TO PLEASE YOU”

She will Be willing to Lie to her Boyfriend, Mother ,Father, Brothers and Sisters Just for you.

She will be willing to climb mountains, Cross bridges Heck she will sail through dangerous storms Just for You Bro ,

She will be willing to scam ,cheat, lie , Work , Even sleep with other men just so you can get what you want bro why do you think Pimps Do what they do ? Because the women working for them really Like them to the point where they are willing to sell their bodies just for Them. If that girl you are calling your Girlfriend or Wife is not willing to Go above and Beyond for you,

I’m sorry bro she’s not that Into you.

If you have to Beg or Argue or Quarrel before she does what you want I’m sorry bro she’s not that into You.

WHEN A WOMAN REALLY LIKES YOU YOUR WISH BECOMES HER COMMAND AND SHE WILL EXECUTE WITH PLEASURE AND EASE

Stop Fûcking with women that Don’t like you…

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2023
Normalize saying things to women just to lead them on and in turn making them feel like they're leading you on, just to turn the tables on them later on.

A woman finds it difficult to pull away once she's invested in you. Use it to your advantage.

Truth is,most modern women hardly make any effort investing in a man cuz these guys make it all too easy.
They've bastardized the system.

Just sort through the trash and focus on the ones willing to invest in you.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2023
Smartb0y:

Alpha seyi🤣

I love seeing simps suffer cuz when you advice them, they'll brush your opinion aside.

This made me laugh.

Blessed is that woman that won't try to bring drama near me else she'll remember me forever.

Lol,true

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
Big lesson in here.

Is knacking raw a SIMP move?

U completely trust ur girl with ur life!

Na man wey no like himself go dey knack dx hoez without CD. Like bro u no dey fear ur life-

"I trust ma babe with ma life, she's clean". Ok.

sti, pregnancies, abortions--strap up.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Herbworks:
Hey all
It’s been a while. Been busy with school and work.

More field experiences coming soon

Please update us. I need it more.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nothing you wan tell me
Poor man have to breathe.
Just in three days now 2 women don get preg for davido with his own gene.
While poor man or average man go dey train bastards.
I repeat let poor breath 😭

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 29, 2023
All the pros in the bed game.

Drop some tips for boys.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 2:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Rillycool:

Good write up but how do you confirm a girl sexual attraction?

You are asking the wrong question. The idea isn't to just confirm a girl sexual attraction.

Before I tell you why you are asking the wrong question, let me first answer the question regardless.

There are different ways to find out if she's attracted to you.

But one way to find out is by simply asking for compliance. I mean, asking her to do something. For example, like--> asking her to come hangout with you, or ask her to accompany somewhere, or asking her buy something for you, or asking her to follow you on Instagram or whatever.

Just make a demand, if she comply, then just take it as a sign she might be attracted to you. It's no big deal.

Like I said, attraction is very primal. There's nothing special about it.

In fact, if she's still interacting with you after you've indicated interest in her, then you can just take it as a sign that she's attracted or at least somewhat interested.

Here's why you are asking the wrong question.

Like I've said on this thread several times, attraction is not a big deal . A girl can be attracted to 10 guys but will do nothing sexual with any them because she's not sexually comfortable with them.

In fant right now, there are girls around you that already like you. It's no big deal. The reason you're not smashing any of these girls is because they are not sexually comfortable with you. Nothing more nothing less.

I stopped worrying about creating attraction in a woman when I realized that attraction is different for all women.

A female is already attracted to certain trait and qualities in a man, and this attraction is highly dependent on her current circumstance.

When she's in high school, she might be attracted to the pretty boy types. But when she's mature and educated, her taste changes...she might now be more attracted to the busy 'coperate' man on suit; the man doesn't even have to be handsome.

You see, change in circumstances leads to change in taste.

The game that will work on the 18 years old 100 level student, might not work on the 25 years working class lady who's an accountant in a bank because this woman have different priorities, life experience and personality. Basically, she has a different circumstance.

That's why Stella might enjoy naughty chat, while Cynthia will despite it. It's her circumstance that made her despite it.

Circumstances are huge. The alpha game that worked on a girl that didn't grow up with a father figure might never work on girl that grew up with a masculine dominant father.

This is why you can use the same game strategy on two different ladies but it will produce different result depending on their circumstances. If a game strategy works on one girl but doesn't work on the other girl, it's not because the strategy is faulty... it's because her circumstance doesn't tolerate the strategy.

Attraction will always be affected by the woman's circumstances. Circumstances like her age, education, values, self-esteem, experience, physical appearance appearance and so on. This is why, despite all the apha moves and game you are spitting, she's still refusing to drop her panties. She's not the one refusing you;. It her circumstance that is refusing you.

This is why when meeting a woman, I'm not concerned about creating attraction or making alpha moves or spitting games. I'm more focused on building sexual comfortableness.

Why?

Because I discovered that her sexual comfortableness isn't affected by her circumstance.... This allows me get ladies with different ranges of circumstances: I'm not a Muslim but have dated couple of beautiful Muslim ladies; I have dated a woman who was my total superior in an office environment; I have dated women who are quite older than me and younger than me;
I've even got "invited" by a celebrity, duh...
I think I talked about how I first met her on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7453206/experience-celebrity-yesterday-big-shame

The reason I was able to get these women wasn't because I was busy spitting games... It because I was simply building sexual comfortableness with them.

Attraction is important, but Attraction is limited by circumstance..and circumstance can prevents attraction from turning into sex and intimacy...

But If you can build sexual comfortableness with a woman, you become unlimited.

Lack of game or not being alpha enough isn't why she's losing interest in you. Most problems men message me with about their issue with women somehow involve their inability to build sexual comfortableness.

I hear complain like:
"She was giving me greenlight before, but now she's suddenly losing in me and she's now giving me attitude."

Wait, let me ask you... Let's assume you like fried rice.
One day, you walk past a restaurant, then you start perceiving the smell of fried rice. You decide to enter the restaurant to buy the fried rice.

In the restaurant, instead of serving you on the plate, they put the fried rice on the floor and ask you to eat it from the floor.

Urg!!

Won't that make you lose interest in the fried rice?

Of course.

It's for the same reason that girl lost interest in you.

Yes, you are attracted to fried rice, but it doesn't make sense for you to eat the fried rice from the floor. If they want you to eat it, they need to put the food on the plate. But since they didn't do that, you lost interest in the food and move on with your life.

Yes, she likes you and will like 'eat' you, but it doesn't feel right for her to eat you simply because she likes you... Giving you the pussy just because she likes you is like eating fried rice on the floor. She would never want to do that.

If you want her to 'eat' you, then you have to put yourself on a plate.

That plate is called "sexual comfortableness."

If you want to learn how to create sexual comfortableness with women, then click the link in my signature or profile to learn more.

Stay blessed.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 5:03am On Jun 29, 2023
Pukkalolo:

You are asking the wrong question. The idea isn't to just confirm a girl sexual attraction.

Before I tell you why you are asking the wrong question, let me first answer the question regardless.

There are different ways to find out if she's attracted to you.

But one way to find out is by simply asking for compliance. I mean, asking her to do something. For example, like--> asking her to come hangout with you, or ask her to accompany somewhere, or asking her buy something for you, or asking her to follow you on Instagram or whatever.

Just make a demand, if she comply, then just take it as a sign she might be attracted to you. It's no big deal.

Like I said, attraction is very primal. There's nothing special about it.

In fact, if she's still interacting with you after you've indicated interest in her, then you can just take it as a sign that she's attracted or at least somewhat interested.

Here's why you are asking the wrong question.

Like I've said on this thread several times, attraction is not a big deal . A girl can be attracted to 10 guys but will do nothing sexual with any them because she's not sexually comfortable with them.

In fant right now, there are girls around you that already like you. It's no big deal. The reason you're not smashing any of these girls is because they are not sexually comfortable with you. Nothing more nothing less.

I stopped worrying about creating attraction in a woman when I realized that attraction is different for all women.

A female is already attracted to certain trait and qualities in a man, and this attraction is highly dependent on her current circumstance.

When she's in high school, she might be attracted to the pretty boy types. But when she's mature and educated, her taste changes...she might now be more attracted to the busy 'coperate' man on suit; the man doesn't even have to be handsome.

You see, change in circumstances leads to change in taste.

The game that will work on the 18 years old 100 level student, might not work on the 25 years working class lady who's an accountant in a bank because this woman have different priorities, life experience and personality. Basically, she has a different circumstance.

That's why Stella might enjoy naughty chat, while Cynthia will despite it. It's her circumstance that made her despite it.

Circumstances are huge. The alpha game that worked on a girl that didn't grow up with a father figure might never work on girl that grew up with a masculine dominant father.

This is why you can use the same game strategy on two different ladies but it will produce different result depending on their circumstances. If a game strategy works on one girl but doesn't work on the other girl, it's not because the strategy is faulty... it's because her circumstance doesn't tolerate the strategy.

Attraction will always be affected by the woman's circumstances. Circumstances like her age, education, values, self-esteem, experience, physical appearance appearance and so on. This is why, despite all the apha moves and game you are spitting, she's still refusing to drop her panties. She's not the one refusing you;. It her circumstance that is refusing you.

This is why when meeting a woman, I'm not concerned about creating attraction or making alpha moves or spitting games. I'm more focused on building sexual comfortableness.

Why?

Because I discovered that her sexual comfortableness isn't affected by her circumstance.... This allows me get ladies with different ranges of circumstances: I'm not a Muslim but have dated couple of beautiful Muslim ladies; I have dated a woman who was my total superior in an office environment; I have dated women who are quite older than me and younger than me;
I've even got "invited" by a celebrity, duh...
I think I talked about how I first met her on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7453206/experience-celebrity-yesterday-big-shame

The reason I was able to get these women wasn't because I was busy spitting games... It because I was simply building sexual comfortableness with them.

Attraction is important, but Attraction is limited by circumstance..and circumstance can prevents attraction from turning into sex and intimacy...

But If you can build sexual comfortableness with a woman, you become unlimited.

Lack of game or not being alpha enough isn't why she's losing interest in you. Most problems men message me with about their issue with women somehow involve their inability to build sexual comfortableness.

I hear complain like:
"She was giving me greenlight before, but now she's suddenly losing in me and she's now giving me attitude."

Wait, let me ask you... Let's assume you like fried rice.
One day, you walk past a restaurant, then you start perceiving the smell of fried rice. You decide to enter the restaurant to buy the fried rice.

In the restaurant, instead of serving you on the plate, they put the fried rice on the floor and ask you to eat it from the floor.

Urg!!

Won't that make you lose interest in the fried rice?

Of course.

It's for the same reason that girl lost interest in you.

Yes, you are attracted to fried rice, but it doesn't make sense for you to eat the fried rice from the floor. If they want you to eat it, they need to put the food on the plate. But since they didn't do that, you lost interest in the food and move on with your life.

Yes, she likes you and will like 'eat' you, but it doesn't feel right for her to eat you simply because she likes you... Giving you the pussy just because she likes you is like eating fried rice on the floor. She would never want to do that.

If you want her to 'eat' you, then you have to put yourself on a plate.

That plate is called "sexual comfortableness."

If you want to learn how to create sexual comfortableness with women, then click the link in my signature or profile to learn more.

Stay blessed.

I have read some of your posts in your profile and your ideas are actually TOTALLY TRUE

1. Getting a girls number has allways been easy for me simply because i am confident. Thats all.
There was a space of 8 months in which i collected 100 phone numbers and i became scared of myself.
But a lot of guys have confidence issues and are scared to even approach. Like you said, it shows in their
body language and the universe responds to them like that.
2. You are right in your write ups. A lot of men beleive women dont enjoy sex and they need to spend a lot
of money and be supper impresive like discover the cure for cancer or be a milloniare before a girl can sleep with them.
Simps have this ideology that is basically false. For God's sake nature and God himself wired humans to be
basically sexual (and that includes women).
3. If sex was so hard to get and women hated sex how come the population of the world is 7 billion?
Simps have a foolish ideology.
4. Its even against God and nature to think women dont enjoy sex. God told eve to multiply and bring forth.
So God put sexual desires inside both men and women.
5. The sexual desire in humans is instinctive and not logical and so if you can trigger it under the right circumstances, a man can easily get
sex and even get paid for it.
6. Well, this is Africa and we lack a basic understanding of human nature.
7. This is because we only read to pass exams. Courses like psychology, sociology, philosophy etc explain human nature, politics etc
to us but we study them in school and foolishly beleive they are useless
8. To beleive women don't enjoy sex is to say they are Lesbians
9. The problem with we Africans is that we dont apply knowledge. We only use it to pass exams

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2023
cheesy

The larger percentage of their population are raised by single mother, with the father in jail or where he's not supposed to be.

People, especially women, that grow up without [strong] father figure in their life, will take up the masculine frame themselves.

god Amadioha help you if she's from Harlem, or other areas with dominant gangsterism. grin cheesy

In this day & age, be wise in your dealings with women cos when push comes to shove, no one will listen to your side of the story.

Men are seen as disposable utilities.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kozil2(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2023
Thazard:

Can I still rectify this.

If yes, what do I do?

Move on, that's the only thing you should do. She is not the only female existing in your area?? There are other females like her, choose from any of them and move on with your life. Persistence is the major cause of simping.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2023
Karlifate:
cheesy

The larger percentage of their population are raised by single mother, with the father in jail or where he's not supposed to be.

People, especially women, that grow up without [strong] father figure in their life, will take up the masculine frame themselves.

god Amadioha help you if she's from Harlem, or other areas with dominant gangsterism. grin cheesy

In this day & age, be wise in your dealings with women cos when push comes to shove, no one will listen to your side of the story.

Men are seen as disposable utilities.

They are psychologically famaged. Akata women are prostitutes hustlers etc.
They are also ras unreined and basically hoes.
Immediately i saw her i knew. Also mkst social media influencers like her are prostitutes

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2023
In the midst of this Preg-a-thon brouhaha
grin grin

When low quality gals keep hitting on you...

...consider it a positive sign. 👌

You’re somewhat attractive.

BUT

To consider it a win, you MUST decline...

If you sleep with them, you’re conveying to the universe:
“This is where I belong. This is my standard”

You know what the universe will do?

It keeps bringing low quality girls into your life.

But if you politely decline, friendzone these girls & put them into your life setup to meet better quality gals...

You’re clearly telling the universe:

I AM MEANT FOR BETTER.

Standards always get met, brothers.

Be wise. 💯

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2023
Philosopher1979:

I have read some of your posts in your profile and your ideas are actually TOTALLY TRUE

1. Getting a girls number has allways been easy for me simply because i am confident. Thats all.
There was a space of 8 months in which i collected 100 phone numbers and i became scared of myself.
But a lot of guys have confidence issues and are scared to even approach. Like you said, it shows in their
body language and the universe responds to them like that.
2. You are right in your write ups. A lot of men beleive women dont enjoy sex and they need to spend a lot
of money and be supper impresive like discover the cure for cancer or be a milloniare before a girl can sleep with them.
Simps have this ideology that is basically false. For God's sake nature and God himself wired humans to be
basically sexual (and that includes women).
3. If sex was so hard to get and women hated sex how come the population of the world is 7 billion?
Simps have a foolish ideology.
4. Its even against God and nature to think women dont enjoy sex. God told eve to multiply and bring forth.
So God put sexual desires inside both men and women.
5. The sexual desire in humans is instinctive and not logical and so if you can trigger it under the right circumstances, a man can easily get
sex and even get paid for it.
6. Well, this is Africa and we lack a basic understanding of human nature.
7. This is because we only read to pass exams. Courses like psychology, sociology, philosophy etc explain human nature, politics etc
to us but we study them in school and foolishly beleive they are useless
8. To beleive women don't enjoy sex is to say they are Lesbians
9. The problem with we Africans is that we dont apply knowledge. We only use it to pass exams

Anytime I come across the few enlightened and smart guys like you, I know there's hope for men. God bless you bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.