Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759626 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
JasperVII:

https://www.nairaland.com/5917487/addiction-married-women

omo this story na copy and paste..read that same story 2-3 years ago..immediately I saw the first paragraph I knew it..but am gonna read it again anyways

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Saw a post of a guy on fb complaining about females and their selfishness grin grin
He was like y are females so selfish and entitled, he said his gf doesn't apologize even wen she's at fault, he still apologize to her undecided undecided
If u know nothing abt TRP u will keep being treated lyk trash in all ur relationships grin grin
If u sow simpin u will reap disrespect, pain insult and u will b an easy catch for dis manipulative females out there undecided undecided
MGTOW

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

omo this story na copy and paste..read that same story 2-3 years ago..immediately I saw the first paragraph I knew it..but am gonna read it again anyways
The stories may be fake, but there are lessons to be learnt from them, for those who want to learn anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Some guys figure a couple of things out on their own even without joining helpful red pill communities, others will not even after joining. This guy on Facebook will most likely keep his relationships one-sided, trying so hard to please her even if it is not reciprocated and will end up being too clingy

Saviolamemphix:
Saw a post of a guy on fb complaining about females and their selfishness grin grin
He was like y are females so selfish and entitled, he said his gf doesn't apologize even wen she's at fault, he still apologize to her undecided undecided
If u know nothing abt TRP u will keep being treated lyk trash in all ur relationships grin grin
If u sow simpin u will reap disrespect, pain insult and u will b an easy catch for dis manipulative females out there undecided undecided
MGTOW

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
emmaodet:

No, not me.

Why the question?
I was only trying to match the person that trained his wife, your comment on being married and understanding the red pill.... My bad I mix it up

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
demanuel:

I was only trying to match the person that trained his wife, your comment on being married and understanding the red pill.... My bad I mix it up

aiit bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
JasperVII:

A chilled bottle of beer for you, na man you be.

People couldn't even wait for her to finish before judging whether the stories were lies or not, or saying if she what she did was morally right or wrong. Same way they attacked the guy that told a similar story that made him stop.

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
MGTOW

Mudafucking WORD!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Some guys figure a couple of things out on their own even without joining helpful red pill communities, others will not even after joining. This guy on Facebook will most likely keep his relationships one-sided, trying so hard to please her even if it is not reciprocated and will end up being too clingy

ye some guys do but it's kinda rear though

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Westlyf777(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
My conversation with a lady today.

Me: how far ..buy me Akara ma I chop
lady: Why I go buy you something Abi na you suppose buy for me
Me: Haba na why na
Lady: Because you be man and as a man you suppose buy for me ...
Me: For which constitution Dem write am
Lady: Na so E be na nature

Entitlement Mentality

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThiagoKid(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
Emmynator:

As a rule, I disengage from girls that I find my self attracted to, I recognise the danger she poses and I choose not to be party to it.

Frolicking with a girl you are in "love" with is the fastest way to fall into simping. Sure you may be able to maintain frame, but you will only struggle to do so, and the chances of your emotions getting the best of you is very high.

The one who loves more in the relationship suffers more.
Lol, I concur!
For long-term relationships (LTR), it is much better to choose the girl who had already chosen you.
No stress.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Regex:
Not to derail, but I've got one thing to say.

If that thread opened by one adulterer(knowingly misspelled her name) made you angry, maybe you should slow down on some truth.

It is not enough swallowing the truth in this thread only to feed your anger on how your cheated in your past relationships.

Slow down, make peace with the truths you've learned because no matter how angry, downplayed or trolly you become, it's never going away. Just make peace with it, and use it as an amor for your next escapade.

Fool me once.... You know the drill
I don't know if that thread is genuine, but giving it the benefit of the doubt and reading with an open mind, that thread is a very deep thread. It's a redpill thread grin I wonder why guys are angry.
The matter shock them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by romme2u: 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

As an attention-seeking lady with zero discernment of her place/where she belongs, I have to say there's some sense in your last statement, especially. cheesy And you omitted the Pink Pill, I noticed. Ha, that would be the master pill that doesn't bend to any hitches, I suppose.

JUST DO YOU

Thanks for the pointer..........................and in respect to your opening sentence, you don't owe anybody explanation as this is a public forum.

Be confident and say your mind even when people don't agree with you

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
demanuel:

I don't know if that thread is genuine, but giving it the benefit of the doubt and reading with an open mind, that thread is a very deep thread. It's a redpill thread grin I wonder why guys are angry.

I think one can no longer comment on the thread because of emotional nit wits who can't control themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
demanuel:

I understood the position of some men here and Ubunja complaining about some guys being "emotional" about certain issues. I believe that it had to do with their "zombie-like" immersion in the blue pill when they were SIMPs which made them take very extreme "emotional" positions when they swallowed the Red Pill.

The problem is that some men let their emotions (which they mistake as "discipline" ) prevent them, learning from the experience of others. I once shared the link of a guy describing his "escapades" with married women here. A lot didn't react to it. On that thread, I saw two confirmed female monikers talk about how "common" cheating, happens without their husbands knowing about it. These "husbands" are the bulk of Nigerian men who "always" think they "know" women (but in fact, they know nothing, even about the women they married as wives). I see them all the time.

I saw the thread you were talking about and how female monikers but mostly male monikers were trying to shut the "adulteress" OP from saying much. Some said it was fake. Others said it was "copy and paste" but I swear, all the story shared by "adulteress" whether it was fake or not, are tales that are very capable of happening. As a matter of fact, it is highly capable of happening within the "Nigerian Context" as Nigerian men have proven themselves to be irredeemable SIMPs going by the very high rate Nigeria has featured in, concerning all popular researches and statistics on Paternity Fraud.

I shared the posts of confirmed female "f" monikers who had supported the Adultery OP story to prove how women were better cheats over men in the hope that those who followed me get the message. Women know a lot that men do not know.

I "Follow" a lot of "f" monikers than "m" monikers since I joined Nairaland for a reason. It's not fool-proof though, but I understand the intricacies from experience. Those "f" monikers include your popular feminist monikers, attention-seekers, female clowns and the ones run by men. Also, I know some "m" monikers with females behind them. I use it to guage the mood of the females (pussy-cartel) and their "private" judgement of serious issues on this platform. I have never been disappointed. I even saw one on a thread on paternity fraud. The last 5 pages of that thread had popular feminist monikers here (Nigeria and abroad) discuss on how to handle "slut-shaming" techniques used by nairalander males on them. It was very detailed. Most male monikers wouldn't notice it because they were either "stupidly" trolling, fighting silly "gender supremacy" battles or being "foolishly" moralistic, that they didn't notice the intricacies of manipulations "planned" by these women. I've been studying women "remotely" and I've been "awwed" by all I have learnt from them concerning "male" manipulations. One with "m" starting, and two "a" ending her moniker is presently studying everything we discuss here. She had made an "attention-seeking" comment here recently and it was rightfully ignored. On the Internet, Popular Gold Digging females are noticing the red pill and discussing on how to manipulate the so-called red pilled dudes into becoming their slaves and SIMPs. These bitches aren't slacking. Use your head, dudes.

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:44am On Jan 20, 2021
Skepticus:

I understood the position of some men here and Ubunja complaining about some guys being "emotional" about certain issues. I believe that it had to do with their "zombie-like" immersion in the blue pill when they were SIMPs which made them take very extreme "emotional" positions when they swallowed the Red Pill.

The problem is that some men let their emotions (which they mistake as "discipline" ) prevent them, learning from the experience of others. I once shared the link of a guy describing his "escapades" with married women here. A lot didn't react to it. On that thread, I saw two confirmed female monikers talk about how "common" cheating, happens without their husbands knowing about it. These "husbands" are the bulk of Nigerian men who "always" think they "know" women (but in fact, they know nothing, even about the women they married as wives). I see them all the time.

I saw the thread you were talking about and how female monikers but mostly male monikers were trying to shut the "adulteress" OP from saying much. Some said it was fake. Others said it was "copy and paste" but I swear, all the story shared by "adulteress" whether it was fake or not, are tales that are very capable of happening. As a matter of fact, it is highly capable of happening within the "Nigerian Context" as Nigerian men have proven themselves to be irredeemable SIMPs going by the very high rate Nigeria has featured in, concerning all popular researches and statistics on Paternity Fraud.

I "Follow" a lot of "f" monikers than "m" monikers since I joined Nairaland for a reason. It's not fool-proof though, but I understand the intricacies from experience. Those "f" monikers include your popular feminist monikers, attention-seekers, female clowns and the ones run by men. I use it to guage the mood of the females (pussy-cartel) and their "private" judgement of serious issues on this platform. I have never been disappointed. I even saw one on a thread on paternity fraud. The last 5 pages of that thread had popular feminist monikers here (Nigeria and abroad) discuss on how to handle "slut-shaming" techniques used by nairalander males on them. It was very detailed. Most male monikers wouldn't notice it because they were either "stupidly" trolling, fighting silly "gender supremacy" battles or being "foolishly" moralistic, that they didn't notice the intricacies of manipulations "planned" by these women. I've been studying women "remotely" and I've been "awwed" by all I have learnt from them concerning "male" manipulations. One with "m" and two "a" ending her moniker is presently studying everything we discuss here. She had made an "attention-seeking" comment here recently and it was rightfully ignored. On the Internet, Popular Gold Digging females are noticing the red pill and discussing on how to manipulate the so-called red pilled dudes into becoming their slaves and SIMPs. These bitches aren't slacking. Use your head, dudes.
eish man, and guys were VERY EMOTIONAL on that Adulteressss thread. Everyone was pissed.instead of learning.

There's a South African website that is anonymous where anyone can post anything without even registering an account, dude, ALL DAY LONG EVERYDAY ITS CONFESSIONS LIKE THIS. Actually worse ones. Too bad 80% of the posts are in zulu language and most outsiders wouldn't understand much! But it's such crazy stuff 24/7. With wives talking about doing gang bangs, virgins asking for anal, older 40s women looking for 20s men etc. It's crazy. What guys got angry over in that Adultressssss thread is nothing compared to what women are doing out there.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 1:11am On Jan 20, 2021
ubunja:
eish man, and guys were VERY EMOTIONAL on that Adulteressss thread. Everyone was pissed.instead of learning.

There's a South African website that is anonymous where anyone can post anything without even registering an account, dude, ALL DAY LONG EVERYDAY ITS CONFESSIONS LIKE THIS. Actually worse ones. Too bad 80% of the posts are in zulu language and most outsiders wouldn't understand much! But it's such crazy stuff 24/7. With wives talking about doing gang bangs, virgins asking for anal, older 40s women looking for 20s men etc. It's crazy. What guys got angry over in that Adultressssss thread is nothing compared to what women are doing out there.

Lol. I don't doubt your position. Many years back when I was into body building, I had the privilege of working in an environment where club girls and prostitutes frequented, as a bouncer. I saw female manipulations at a rudimentary stage. Some, I understood at the time. The others, I understood much later. I saw what ladies did with manipulations, what they were capable of doing and their general view of men, which made me extremely "SKEPTICAL" of their intentions (the reason for my moniker) generally. They revealed sordid truths in-between. I didn't want to talk much about my experiences earlier on this thread when I found the red pill, seeing that on Nairaland, some of the men were lousy talkatives, attention-seekers wanting to be in every talk or nay-sayers who try to troll.

Funny enough, Nigerian women can be as crazy as their Zulu/Xhosa (The promiscuity of South African women is familiar to Nigerian folks) Counterparts (if they don't do worse) but the religious and culturally-conservative blue-pilling is so strong, these fools don't see how slutty their own women could be. The news of planned sex parties/orgies in the Muslim-conservative north that graced nairaland Front Page recently, should be an indicator. In the more liberal-south, sexual degeneracy is open and widespread like fire. The north isn't better in that regard, though.

In Nigeria, I have spent decent years of my life living from the South-West(Christian/Muslim/Animist) to the Predominatly muslim North East (having a decent Christian minority). To the south east, South-South(Christian majority with animist minorities) and the North Central (Middle-belt which is Christian/Muslim with animist minorities). It's the same game going on, but at different levels which only those with their "ears to the ground" understand well. I'll shed more light on them subsequently, as the thread progresses.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 2:32am On Jan 20, 2021
Please can somebody explain better?
grin cheesy

Ubunja caveadullum skepticus, martinez39s regex et all.

Cox I'm still in shock grin so women still have addiction for men but always trying to make it look like they don't enjoy sex. ?

And did she say "broke"? "Abusive?" grin

Wonders indeed!

#TRP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:06am On Jan 20, 2021
Skepticus:

Lol. I don't doubt your position. Many years back when I was into body building, I had the privilege of working in an environment where club girls and prostitutes frequented, as a bouncer. I saw female manipulations at a rudimentary stage. Some, I understood at the time. The others, I understood much later. I saw what ladies did with manipulations, what they were capable of doing and their general view of men, which made me extremely "SKEPTICAL" of their intentions (the reason for my moniker) generally. They revealed sordid truths in-between. I didn't want to talk much about my experiences earlier on this thread when I found the red pill, seeing that on Nairaland, some of the men were lousy talkatives, attention-seekers wanting to be in every talk or nay-sayers who try to troll.

Funny enough, Nigerian women can be as crazy as their Zulu/Xhosa (The promiscuity of South African women is familiar to Nigerian folks) Counterparts (if they don't do worse) but the religious and culturally-conservative blue-pilling is so strong, these fools don't see how slutty their own women could be. The news of planned sex parties/orgies in the Muslim-conservative north that graced nairaland Front Page recently, should be an indicator. In the more liberal-south, sexual degeneracy is open and widespread like fire. The north isn't better in that regard, though.

In Nigeria, I have spent decent years of my life living from the South-West(Christian/Muslim/Animist) to the Predominatly muslim North East (having a decent Christian minority). To the south east, South-South(Christian majority with animist minorities) and the North Central (Middle-belt which is Christian/Muslim with animist minorities). It's the same game going on, but at different levels which only those with their "ears to the ground" understand well. I'll shed more light on them subsequently, as the thread progresses.
lol nice to know where the moniker came from...

For real, though, you said something I want to expand on: Conservative society doesn't mean stuff ain't happening. Yes sir. It simply means stuff is happening far far underground. Deep behind a hundred closed doors. In SA things are open so you don't have to go deep to see the rot. For example when I first came to SA I marveled at gorgeous women selling the pussy in broad daylight. It was so new to me because of the circles I moved in back in Zim. But imagine this: as I speak I have met about 5 women who have asked to be MY prostitutes. As in for me to be their p1mp. It's crazy. But that's how enabling the SA environment is. In my upcoming writeup "Nigerian D South African P", I'll speak on how the men most positioned to benefit Sexually and financially from SA women are naija men. It's something I've wanted to talk about for the longest time.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:22am On Jan 20, 2021
Creeza:
grin cheesy

Cox I'm still in shock grin so women still have addiction for men but always trying to make it look like they don't enjoy sex. ?

Wonders indeed!

#TRP

All I can say about your pic below is:
https://www.nairaland.com/6322324/ubunjas-miseducation-2020-where-wet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 20, 2021
naenaesosa:
Men have a sacrificial type of love that i don't think majority of women possess. Even the bible says "Men love your wives, women respect your husbands". Without TRP you will be trying to fill that need to be loved void in you with a woman's love, meanwhile that void should be filled with the respect that comes from a strong frame, achievements and success.

funny enough the guy that wrote this never got married.....lol

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 5:22am On Jan 20, 2021
Creeza:
grin cheesy

Cox I'm still in shock grin so women still have addiction for men but always trying to make it look like they don't enjoy sex?

Wonders indeed!

#TRP

There's this girl, I do follow her WhatsApp status. She teaches women and men on how to take care of their genitals believe you me, I did learn one or twos from her. But one thing which made me continue to follow her still (major) is that she's building my confidence. How is she doing it you'd ask. She do post reviews from her audience which are 90% females and I discovered that women love sex more than men think. They're not in love, they're just addicted to the dick game. I wake up each day having in mind, that timid looking Esther or Tope in her mind has undressed me a million times than I have.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:46am On Jan 20, 2021
DAY 20, REDPILL 2021

Infants don't seek for excitement, but a man brings them into his excitement, and by the beauty of their faces, the dimples in their cheeks, their innocence and purity, it rekindles the fire that birth his excitement. The purity of a young son/daughter, a man's little facsimile, gives him a joyful heart and strengthens his instinctual power for protection.

Women ought to exhibit these characteristics, with discrepancies only in age and body size when compared to a child. But these days, you can hardly find women who exhibits such traits, instead for them to be accepted into excitement, they rush into it at a tender age, and in return, get damaged.

However, if you are able to find a child in a woman, she's the unicorn I'm referring to, and if you don't contain, tame and lead her, she will diffuse easily. And the question: do unicorns exists?

Authority: Swallow the Redpill.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 6:40am On Jan 20, 2021
Skepticus:

I shared the posts of confirmed female "f" monikers who had supported the Adultery OP story to prove how women were better cheats over men in the hope that those who followed me get the message. Women know a lot that men do not know.

I "Follow" a lot of "f" monikers than "m" monikers since I joined Nairaland for a reason. It's not fool-proof though, but I understand the intricacies from experience. Those "f" monikers include your popular feminist monikers, attention-seekers, female clowns and the ones run by men. Also, I know some "m" monikers with females behind them. I use it to guage the mood of the females (pussy-cartel) and their "private" judgement of serious issues on this platform. I have never been disappointed. I even saw one on a thread on paternity fraud. The last 5 pages of that thread had popular feminist monikers here (Nigeria and abroad) discuss on how to handle "slut-shaming" techniques used by nairalander males on them. It was very detailed. Most male monikers wouldn't notice it because they were either "stupidly" trolling, fighting silly "gender supremacy" battles or being "foolishly" moralistic, that they didn't notice the intricacies of manipulations "planned" by these women. I've been studying women "remotely" and I've been "awwed" by all I have learnt from them concerning "male" manipulations. One with "m" starting, and two "a" ending her moniker is presently studying everything we discuss here. She had made an "attention-seeking" comment here recently and it was rightfully ignored. On the Internet, Popular Gold Digging females are noticing the red pill and discussing on how to manipulate the so-called red pilled dudes into becoming their slaves and SIMPs. These bitches aren't slacking. Use your head, dudes.
While Men were busy preparing for war and thinking about bringing civilisation, the Women were busy studying about Men.

In this gynocentric society, Women are always one step ahead because they keep inventing new manipulative techniques. It is our duty to fight this system.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2021
Skepticus:

Hmm...I actively look out for what are the stands of female on such issues, and I observe that most of the time, they try as much as possible to conceal their true nature, at all cost.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2021
Regex:

I think one can no longer comment on the thread because of emotional nit wits who can't control themselves.
On a personal level, I try as much as possible to avoid Emotional guys. Such guys can sell one and easily be sold because of pussy.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2021
ubunja:

I saw the thread. Such emotional responses is why many can't take the red pill even when it is dangled in front of them.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2021
Martinez39s:
@Ubunja @Regex @Skepticus

I saw the thread by the male who had escapades with married women. Who is this adultersss and do you have link to "her" thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/6369087/coping-impotent-husband-journey-into/2

Above is the link.

All I see there are married people's problem.

E no concern me.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2021
Good morning Guys. I encountered the Redpill last year and I have to say That last year had the most impact on my life. I have Simped All my life (though only for girls I crushed on) I remember a time when I believed that Beautiful Girls were Angels who deserved to be worshipped and Respected, I believe they don't do the Gross things other people do( like Defecate,fart,pick noses etc grin grin ).

But that mentality earned me a few Heartbreaks and rejections over The years. I Was a complete nice guy to the ladies up to the point that a girl my age could send me On an errand to buy something for her,and I'd go happily with a smile on my face so that she won't be Angry with me. I remember one of my crushes that had Boyfriend and a side boo. I was the "Big head" who gives her constant recharge cards, attention and Validation grin She'd do something that gets me angry,I will then apologize for being angry and Send her recharge card because I believed all these would make her see me as a "nice guy" and eventually Agree to date me..oh how wrong I was! .

I've also had numerous simping experiences but since I Encountered HARDDON"S Thread, Ubunja's Miseducations, and This GLYCOLYSISS Thread,my Life has never remained the same . I always look at women with a third eye because I now Always suspect they are up to no good,I am now Gradually Getting to That MGTOW stuff. I hate Relationships and marriages but my only fear now is Companionship In old age( martinez39s Please Explain this part to me).

Now to guys in this Thread who Are "Purple pilled" thinking Their mother's and sisters are different,that's a big fat lie! All women are like that,and I have observed and had various Confirmations to The redpill.

I want to thank you all for your Contributions On this great Thread

And on a side note,I Think Pansophist and Skepticus are One and the same person using 2 different monikers (just a thought o grin)

21 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TonyNwoye, Horlahdgold(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.