Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2756416 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 7:37am On Oct 15, 2023
AlphaNugget:

She should act interested in you and not you showing 'all' the interest.

Imagine, you are dating a girl and she only show affection when you do, does that sound normal? It looks like you are forcing the relationship on her or she is playing the script just to please you. undecided

All you need to do is to show your interest. If she wants you, she will take it up from there.

Show interest in her, but don't chase her.

Understood clearly. If you are a teacher, most of your students will graduate with A's.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chariisGRACE(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2023
I and my girlfriend, we've been fighting over this. How?

Yes, the guy 'accidentally cheated' grin but, that's not the reason I and my girlfriend have been fighting.

The reason for our fight is because of the woman who cheated back.

I was telling my gf that, that woman has been cheating long before the guy accidentally cheated because, a woman doesn't just wake up and fork any random guy like a man would fork any random girl. A woman selects who she forks - she has to at least, find you attractive.

Now, even though she has not been cheating before the guy accidentally cheated, she's been planning to do so with a guy whom she has been planning to fork.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by maak400: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2023
You're obviously dealing with a girl that doesn't give a fvck about you and you're here asking us questions. Another guy is fvcking her crazy and you're doing lover boy, you better leave that girl now and face your hustle as a man. Focus on building your career alaye, economy is hard. Number one rule of relationship for guys is that you MUST only date a girl that loves you more than you love her. I would have abused the shit out of you but today na Sunday morning.

CuteNbad:
Good day y'all,

I need y'all input on this.

So there's the girl I'm seeing currently. I'm yet to ask her out since these days no one does that again. I didn't wanna put a label on it or apply pressure. I just wanted it to keep flowing the way it was. I said was because there's the new guy she's seeing now.

She told me about it the last time we spoke. She said she gat her virginity to him. Something she promised me.

I feel hurt really. I do love this girl but she's slipping away from my grasp and I can't seems to accept that.

When I asked her why she slept with him when she knew we both had planned I'll be her first. She said it wasn't intentional and that it just happened.

Now she they've had sex thrice and she keeps calling him her bf to my face.

She came to my crib last week Monday and I was to have sex with her but she was on her period so we only smoothed and all... No sex.

Since she left my crib she's yet to call back or reply my text

She keeps saying I never asked her out each Time I asked why she's with the other guy.

I truly love this girl fr.
I have like three other girls in my life but I don't love them the way I love this girl.

I even stop talking to two of those girls because I thought she was getting serious with me.

Also she's never billed me before so it's not like she's after money

Anything I can do to save this?.

Ps: we're all undergraduate students.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 11:31am On Oct 15, 2023
CaveAdullam:
Zabiboy hope you are fine.

Ichidodo, how are you?

I know Ubunja and Martinez39s are in for something huge.

These monikers just keep ringing in my head, so a little shout.

And for the OGs present and absent still keeping the thread alive...kudos. You guys are good.

Pukkalolo, the big chief.

Well done, peeps.

Yes ooo,

Moreover where is CAPSLOCKED, The genius with da red fonts

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
CaveAdullam:
Zabiboy hope you are fine.

Ichidodo, how are you?

I know Ubuñja and Martiñez39s are in for something huge.

These monikers just keep ringing in my head, so a little shout.

And for the OGs present and absent still keeping the thread alive...kudos. You guys are good.

Pukkalolò, the big chief.

Well done, peeps.
Boss, thanks for always checking up on your fellow redpillers. I will soon be back in earnest.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
[quote author=zenithgroup post=126265540][/quote]I concur. Talking about this issue of sex...

It is not as valuable as men make it seem to be, but the fact that they see it as a big favour from the opposite sex makes women see it that way.

The main problem? more than 80% of us are crap in "bedmatism". Too weak in bed.

Being good in bed is of high importance for every man, even if you have the knowledge of women nature... But alot of us don't know this.

Get yourself to become some King Nasir and find out how women love sex

Straff her real crazy and get her struggling hard to get you out of her head

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
Rizzputin:

This is partially incorrect. Sure, there are similarities between an alpha and a red piller but they are not the same.

There are blue pill & red pill alphas. Will Smith is an example of a a blue pill alpha. Leonardo di carprio is an example of a red pill alpha.

You have to understand that knowing how to handle women is just one aspect of being alpha. A guy can be alpha at his work, job, office, organization, groups of friends, side chìcks and be heavily blue pulled with his wife.

The typical "happy wife, happy life" crew. A lot of gangsters also fall into this category. Very alpha guys with crazy blue pills takes like "her past doesn't matter" Some even go ahead and wife up only fans models & models.

So yeah, that's the big difference between the two
My context is in relationships only, bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
adambeatz:

Lol, u still get mouth dey say she is not after money. Guy e be like pant still cover ur eye, the sheep are always afraid of the wolf not knowing it is the Shephard that would eat them Las Las. .

omo see quotecheesy Kai una dey bust my head

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
Women are attracted to your value

I've been attracting some women lately, but really don't know the specific kind of value they see in me that they feel I can offer.

Trust me, it's not low self esteem or some other BS. Sometimes I just think about it. I'm not rich yet, but I'm tall and handsome: Women who sell stuffs in the market thinks so 😅

I also emanate an I don't give AF kind of aura. Could that be the value that they are attracted to?

I really don't understand.

Rizzputin
Pukkalolo
Pukalolo

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
adambeatz:

Lol, u still get mouth dey say she is not after money. Guy e be like pant still cover ur eye, the sheep are always afraid of the wolf not knowing it is the Shephard that would eat them Las Las. Guy delet and block that girls number immediately, ur still an undergraduate and your worried about one piece of waist. The fear of graduating and not cashing out isn't worrying u, it's like you've forgotten wo is the current president, if the fear of apc doesn't make u get ur priority straight, ur doomed my brother.
🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:55am On Oct 16, 2023
heartofcity12:
I’m not surprised..
Don't know why i don't really understand this post.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CuteNbad(m): 5:42am On Oct 16, 2023
CuteNbad:
Good day y'all,

I need y'all input on this.

So there's the girl I'm seeing currently. I'm yet to ask her out since these days no one does that again. I didn't wanna put a label on it or apply pressure. I just wanted it to keep flowing the way it was. I said was because there's the new guy she's seeing now.

She told me about it the last time we spoke. She said she gat her virginity to him. Something she promised me.

I feel hurt really. I do love this girl but she's slipping away from my grasp and I can't seems to accept that.

When I asked her why she slept with him when she knew we both had planned I'll be her first. She said it wasn't intentional and that it just happened.

Now she they've had sex thrice and she keeps calling him her bf to my face.

She came to my crib last week Monday and I was to have sex with her but she was on her period so we only smoothed and all... No sex.

Since she left my crib she's yet to call back or reply my text

She keeps saying I never asked her out each Time I asked why she's with the other guy.

I truly love this girl fr.
I have like three other girls in my life but I don't love them the way I love this girl.

I even stop talking to two of those girls because I thought she was getting serious with me.

Also she's never billed me before so it's not like she's after money

Anything I can do to save this?.

Ps: we're all undergraduate students.
UPDATE ON THIS:

Firstly, thank y'all for your inputs. But also I want y'all to understand that love can make us do illogical things. I'm currently in my finals and she's in her second year. We're both majoring in Same course.

Lately, I've been trying to get her out of my mind. Focusing on more important things like my project, studying for upcoming quizzes and all but it's still difficult as from time to time she still crosses my heart.

The thing is when the going was good. We( she and I) both shared lots of great moments and this things keeps playing on a loop in my head.

REAL TIME UPDATE:

After I called her twice on Friday of which she didn't respond. I messaged her on WhatsApp and demanded an explanation for why she didn't pickup my call. Then she said this.

Ps: this conversation took place on Saturday. And today is Monday and I'm yet to give her a reply. I felt it's bullshit cause this isn't the first time she'll be give this same excuses.

Right now I'm left with three options.
1. Bleep her and let her go

2. Let her go

3. Keep pushing and being there for her till she realises I'm the only one there for her in the end.

So what will you do in my shoes.

I need your advice on this.

Ps: I still love this girl.

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sedIoyol(m): 5:48am On Oct 16, 2023
CuteNbad:
UPDATE ON THIS:

Firstly, thank y'all for your inputs. But also I want y'all to understand that love can make us do illogical things. I'm currently in my finals and she's in her second year. We're both majoring in Same course.

Lately, I've been trying to get her out of my mind. Focusing on more important things like my project, studying for upcoming quizzes and all but it's still difficult as from time to time she still crosses my heart.

The thing is when the going was good. We( she and I) both shared lots of great moments and this things keeps playing on a loop in my head.

REAL TIME UPDATE:

After I called her twice on Friday of which she didn't respond. I messaged her on WhatsApp and demanded an explanation for why she didn't pickup my call. Then she said this.

Ps: this conversation took place on Saturday. And today is Monday and I'm yet to give her a reply. I felt it's bullshit cause this isn't the first time she'll be give this same excuses.

2. Let her go

3. Keep pushing and being there for her till she realises I'm the only one there for her in the end.

she not interested in you bro. Kindly move on.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CuteNbad(m): 5:53am On Oct 16, 2023
sedIoyol:
she not interested in you bro. Kindly move on.
embarassed cry

Anything I can do to change the narratives?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 16, 2023
CuteNbad:

2. Let her go

I understand your pain bro, but try to kill that "love" for her. Some people would recommend option 1 for you but with your current frame, I think that option can mess you up. The sex can worsen your "love" for her especially if the sex goes good and it can lead to you fighting for her attention in the long-term (while she keeps you as a side nigga and keeps dating her BF).

So Option 2 is the best bet for you. Delete her chats and number. If you have any bitch in your fvck list, call that bitch and clear your head sexually. If not, try getting laid ASAP (just in case na konji dey mess your head). Then reset your brain to thinking that the unloyal babe is nothing to you. See her for who she really is: a junior course mate you couldn't lay and accept defeat. I bet she won't bother messaging or calling you once you stop initiating it from your end. So with time, whatever feelings you have for her will die naturally as you move on to chyking/wooing other girls. Hopefully, this incident must have taught you a good lesson: Never give your heart to a single bitch, rather keep your options open (the logic of plate spinning) so that your heart remains cold and guided. Cos truly, there is hardly any girl out there that deserves your 100% affection. Cheer up, bro!

P.S: After reading back a bit on your story, I don't even think you can pull option 1 cos the babe is obviously just playing you (pele sha grin). And you keep asking how you can rectify the situation, meaning you are probably poor with attracting girls. You saw a fresher last session as a part 3/4 student, so you had an easy chance at wooing her. She got a lot of attention/pressure from a senior (you) and caved in. But ultimately, she had to delay sex with you (cos of her initial naivety) and you accepted cos you thought you were grooming her up. Then she meets a bad boy (current BF) that broke her sexual barrier and brought out the bitch in her. Your story is a quite familiar one among many folks that woo freshers (yours truly included). So don't be a loser bro, up your game, try getting another bitch (or a couple more) to become interested in you and accept your lose with this babe.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2023
CuteNbad:
embarassed cry

You're neither cute nor bad else you won't be behaving this way.

The truth is you don't want to be saved. The feminine energy in you is too strong.

The only way you'll learn is through experience.

You actively ignore sound advice and rationalize your need for onetis.

All points to you just seeking attention and sympathy. All traits of a woman.

Fellas don't bother mentioning this monicker, just seeking attention

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CuteNbad(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2023
Smartb0y:

The truth is you don't want to be saved. The feminine energy in you is too strong.

I'm both...but this girl just got a different grip on me mehn.

I decided to stop being a fuckboy cause of her. Love is.....
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CuteNbad(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2023
NotAWierdo:

I understand your pain bro, but try to kill that "love" for her. Some people would recommend option 1 for you but with your current frame, I think that option can mess you up. The sex can worsen your "love" for her especially if the sex goes good and it can lead to you fighting for her attention in the long-term (while she keeps you as a side nigga and keeps dating her BF).

So Option 2 is the best bet for you. Delete her chats and number. If you have any bitch in your fvck list, call that bitch and clear your head sexually. If not, try getting laid ASAP (just in case na konji dey mess your head). Then reset your brain to thinking that the unloyal babe is nothing to you. See her for who she really is: a junior course mate you couldn't lay and accept defeat. I bet she won't bother messaging or calling you once you stop initiating it from your end. So with time, whatever feelings you have for her will die naturally as you move on to chyking/wooing other girls. Hopefully, this incident must have taught you a good lesson: Never give your heart to a single bitch, rather keep your options open (the logic of plate spinning) so that your heart remains cold and guided. Cos truly, there is hardly any girl out there that deserves your 100% affection. Cheer up, bro!

P.S: After reading back a bit on your story, I don't even think you can pull option 1 cos the babe is obviously just playing you (pele sha grin). And you keep asking how you can rectify the situation, meaning you are probably poor with attracting girls. You saw a fresher last session as a part 3/4 student, so you had an easy chance at wooing her. She got a lot of attention/pressure from a senior (you) and caved in. But ultimately, she had to delay sex with you (cos of her initial naivety) and you accepted cos you thought you were grooming her up. Then she meets a bad boy (current BF) that broke her sexual barrier and brought out the bitch in her. Your story is a quite familiar one among many folks that woo freshers (yours truly included). So don't be a loser bro, up your game, try getting another bitch (or a couple more) to become interested in you and accept your lose with this babe.

You're right bro.
But the thought of going through all this stress and not even seeing the pussy in the end is hard to accept Aswear.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Proudpolygamist: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2023
Guys is it Normal for one feel reluctant of Hitting the Gym? I never do something serious for like 1 week and I'm scared ASF because my Somatype is Ectomorph

Ahbeg make person motivate me

Cc Pansophist

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sedIoyol(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2023
CuteNbad:
embarassed cry

ignore her. Look for others girls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2023
Proudpolygamist:
Guys is it Normal for one feel reluctant of Hitting the Gym? I never do something serious for like 1 week and I'm scared ASF because my Somatype is Ectomorph

Ahbeg make person motivate me

Cc Pansophist

I'm always motivated to go to the gym, but I've been in serious pains for days now, so I decided to give myself a 3 days break. I'll resume tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2023
Smartb0y:

You actively ignore sound advice and rationalize your need for onetis.

All points to you just seeking attention and sympathy. All traits of a woman.

Fellas don't bother mentioning this monicker, just seeking attention

I wanted to reply him too but I saw he still came here looking for ways to "change the narrative".

Na oneitis or monomania dey cause all this na. If he had other girls, it won't make him behave this way. I hope he snaps out of this soon. You have project and final year exams to write and you carry woman for head.

He placed too much value on her pussy. Pussy is valueless till you pedestalise it. And the girl knows he wanted to Bleep her and was desperate about it. She will always use that as leverage.

Lemme be going...I don talk enough

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Proudpolygamist: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2023
PinkNature:

I'm always motivated to go to the gym, but I've been in serious pains for days now, so I decided to give myself a 3 days break. I'll resume tomorrow.

Gym accumulated pains u mean?
I'm thinking the reluctance is because what I'm using currently is a Home gym. My Equipments are at home, so i dont visit a public gym.

Av been very consistent for a while until recently though, my hunger to gym just dropped to an all time low.
That's why i had to visit this thread for some Morale boosting Nuggets

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EMCHIZ(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2023
Here are the books [/b];

--The Rational male by Rollo Tomassi

-- The Rational male [ preventive medicine] by Rollo Tomassi
-- The rational male [ positive masculinity ]
By Rollo Tomassi

-- The manipulated man by Esther Vilar

They should study them in that order.
You can download them for free at www.pdfdrive.com .
I know you may definitely not grant me my request,but that won't dissuade me from making one.

So,take care and have a wonderful day,Ene.
[/quote]

Pls the books are not downloadable. I've tried several times but it's not working.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2023
This is some red pill shit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 8:33am On Oct 16, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

Gym accumulated pains u mean?
I'm thinking the reluctance is because what I'm using currently is a Home gym. My Equipments are at home, so i dont visit a public gym.

Av been very consistent for a while until recently though, my hunger to gym just dropped to an all time low.
That's why i had to visit this thread for some Morale boosting Nuggets

Yes, gym accumulated pains. Still feeling seriously fuccked all over my back.

Is there anything you take to easy the body pain that comes along? Mine is as a result of the fuccked up bench I use for bench presses.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
This is some red pill shit

Someone very close to me suffered from this shi.

He was always reminded of this on a weekly basis by his supposed wife. Situations like this hardened my heart towards women, which in turn led me to RP.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Proudpolygamist: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2023
PinkNature:

Yes, gym accumulated pains. Still feeling seriously fuccked all over my back.

Is there anything you take to easy the body pain that comes along? Mine is as a result of the fuccked up bench I use for bench presses.

You should be feeling mild or moderate pains in your chest not your back mahn, This an abnormal pain and you'd really need to take a analgesic. Let's start with a paracetamol first

I usually dont take pain relief drugs after gyming though. I just Eat and Relax, in worst case scenarios i take cloves or paracetamol.

Is there no way you can attach a foam or clothes to the bench to make it more comfortable?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

You should be feeling mild or moderate pains in your chest not your back mahn, This an abnormal pain and you'd really need to take a analgesic. Let's start with a paracetamol first

I usually dont take pain relief drugs after gyming though. I just Eat and Relax, in worst case scenarios i take cloves or paracetamol.

Is there no way you can attach a foam or clothes to the bench to make it more comfortable?

I bought ibuprofen 2 days ago.

I'll be attaching clothes to the bench henceforth. My spine feels weak and I've been feeling this way for a month. I don't even know if it's the weights or something else.

My lats feels sore too.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2023
The girl that rejected you can end up with a guy that is better than you on every level

She will not always regret not being with you..

Don’t be salty

Hustle for yours!

Life is not nollywood

Source: @Emmanthoo

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2023
Don't know how true this is... But wetin men no fit do for pussy?

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
Don't know how true this is... But wetin men no fit do for pussy?

Can't believe this.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dizzyyish and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.