Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2768345 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
This Kipaji bros that hates redpill yet he loves filling this thread with his irrelevant views on a movement, he claims not to align with. Abeg, bros we don't need your opinions. You can go back to whatever belief system your came from and leave us to enjoy our pill taking in peace grin. Please, we're begging cry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 2:41am On Oct 19, 2023
your solution comes from understanding the basics of body building

BODY BUILDING DOESNT HAPPEN IN THE GYM: IT HAPPENS OUTSIDE the gym. simple

whst happens when you excercise well WITH HEAVY WEIGHTS is micro tearing of your muscles...so your brain then signals to your body to BE PREPARED...BE STRONGER in case of the next weight lifting

this happens in the gym.

YOUR BODY THEN NEED FOOD TO REPAIR ITSELF hence build muscles...calculated amount of food. this happens outside the gym

i dont mean your 1 sachet dano n milo or your pizza or coke...its all stoopid shii when it comes to building muscle

1.5 g of protein per pound of body weight

1.2 g of carbohydrate per lb of body weight

1g of healthy fat per 5 pound of body weight

measure how much you weigh on a scale then convert to pounds

1kg = 2.2 lb/pound

plus the calories your body burns without you doing any activity at all. just to keep the house in order.
THEN EAT ACCORDINGLY

1) max time you spend exercising is 1 hr.

2) carry the heavy weight with GOOD POSTURE...if you dont, youll end up having body pains.

3) musce tearing(micro tearing) happens inside the gym. Muscle building happens outside the gym

4)" im a hard gainer" is not entirely true. Youre doing something wrong or your friend aint telling you something

5) without good food, YOURE WASTING YOIR PRECIOUS TIME GYMMING

6) space your food (calculated amount of calories from different classes of food necessary to build and maintain muscle) when exercising

I recommend micheal matthews muscle myths: 50 health and fitness mistake you dont know pdf

2) Myprotein-Forever-Fit-Build-Muscle-Guide-USA-3-1.pdf...to calculatw your daily calorir imtake

3) (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series Book 3 pdf) Michael matthews

Proudpolygamist:

That's where the problem lays boss
A hard gainer like me cant do 100 press up and feel like he's done anything.

I have a friend that's Mesomorph, he doesn't even hit the fucking gym. He does a maximum of 50Press up a day, but if u see this guy ehn, He grab well.

The minimum press up i do when I'm training at home is 400i.e 100press up at a stretch, 4 times. And this is when I'm not even taking it seriously because the Normal benchmark for me is 800press up i.e 100 at a strech, 8 times. And i train a minimum of 4 days a week

So you see how rigorous training is for some of us that used to be Thin.

This is one of the reasons i had to procure my own crude gym equipments at home because i nor fit dey spend all my time for gym

You don see some guys wey nor too get body but them dey carry heavy weight and fit bench weight pass some Grab guys? Na so i be... Even my gym instructor dey call me IRON MAN but e body full pass my own and na only Bench press the guy take good pass me o, i dey lead am for tricep and bicep workout or thighs and shoulders😂

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 5:01am On Oct 19, 2023
Pukkalolo:
Guys have ask me for the free version of my book, the Top G Dating Secret (Shameless Approach) and the other book. I've decided to give it out for now.

If you're interested in the FREE versions of the books, send me a PM OR reach me through the website in my signature.

No be only free version. Na costly version. Hopeless advertising of a useless copy and paste book being sold by a hungry lazy youth. You wey women no send, dey write which book? Which experience you get

Yamayama fall on the bald head of any idiot wey buy this book. Mugus! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by izito(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2023
Kipaji:

Dating is a scam against men. Why date?

If dating is a scam.
What do men do??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by traware(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2023
NotAWierdo:
This Kipaji bros that hates redpill yet he loves filling this thread with his irrelevant views on a movement, he claims not to align with. Abeg, bros we don't need your opinions. You can go back to whatever belief system your came from and leave us to enjoy our pill taking in peace grin. Please, we're begging cry
Being in the manosphere also means being open-minded to criticisms of the manosphere and its tenets.Problems in every movement always start when criticisms about the movement are curtailed.Personally,as a nine year veteran in this sphere,i believe Kipaji's criticisms of this space are interesting,unique and necessary and i would like to read more of his takes.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2023
If your babe pulls you in physically, she will do the same to you mentally, spiritually, and financially...

...and when things go wrong, she will blame you for not being able to stand your feet as a man.

Don't lean in, maintain frame.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2023
Lust is a powerful urge that few men have control over

Men of substance have the capacity to control their urge around women

This is a vetting process of a man.

Men of integrity make no sacrifices in the presence of women.

They certainly don’t put other men down to impress them.

Character of a Man is tested by a Woman

Most men lack character around women...

...because most men rather throw you under, just to impress a woman with their alpha status.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2023
traware:
Being in the manosphere also means being open-minded to criticisms of the manosphere and its tenets.Problems in every movement always start when criticisms about the movement are curtailed.Personally,as a nine year veteran in this sphere,i believe Kipaji's criticisms of this space are interesting,unique and necessary and i would like to read more of his takes.

I get you, boss. But there is a difference between criticism and pure hating. He shits on redpill and taking a few minutes to browse through his profile and posts in other threads, one can see that he is clearly blue-pill inclined. So why waste your precious time and energy engaging someone who has resentment against this space when he is neither interested in learning or engaging in a healthy argument?

I will advice everyone to avoid that poster, jump and pass whenever you come across his post cos he is at best a troll-in-disguise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Proudpolygamist: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
IAmHim1:
your solution comes from understanding the basics of body building

BODY BUILDING DOESNT HAPPEN IN THE GYM: IT HAPPENS OUTSIDE the gym. simple

whst happens when you excercise well WITH HEAVY WEIGHTS is micro tearing of your muscles...so your brain then signals to your body to BE PREPARED...BE STRONGER in case of the next weight lifting

this happens in the gym.

YOUR BODY THEN NEED FOOD TO REPAIR ITSELF hence build muscles...calculated amount of food. this happens outside the gym

i dont mean your 1 sachet dano n milo or your pizza or coke...its all stoopid shii when it comes to building muscle

1.5 g of protein per pound of body weight

1.2 g of carbohydrate per lb of body weight

1g of healthy fat per 5 pound of body weight

measure how much you weigh on a scale then convert to pounds

1kg = 2.2 lb/pound

plus the calories your body burns without you doing any activity at all. just to keep the house in order.
THEN EAT ACCORDINGLY

1) max time you spend exercising is 1 hr.

2) carry the heavy weight with GOOD POSTURE...if you dont, youll end up having body pains.

3) musce tearing(micro tearing) happens inside the gym. Muscle building happens outside the gym

4)" im a hard gainer" is not entirely true. Youre doing something wrong or your friend aint telling you something

5) without good food, YOURE WASTING YOIR PRECIOUS TIME GYMMING

6) space your food (calculated amount of calories from different classes of food necessary to build and maintain muscle) when exercising

I recommend micheal matthews muscle myths: 50 health and fitness mistake you dont know pdf

2) Myprotein-Forever-Fit-Build-Muscle-Guide-USA-3-1.pdf...to calculatw your daily calorir imtake

3) (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series Book 3 pdf) Michael matthews

Thanks Man, I really do appreciate this

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kolena: 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pansophist good day. I just sent you a mail. Kindly reply.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kipaji:

This is why redpill men are ultimately simps.

Now genuine nice guys won't act nice because they fear a woman will lose interest. Simps do things to pander to women. Redpill men do things to attract women and keep them interested. They are one and the same. Both of them ultimately act to get sex. They both want the pussy. But the redpill guy tries to hide it.

The redpill forces men to be fake.

What's this one saying? 😡😡😡

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PhillipPHD(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kipaji:

This is why redpill men are ultimately simps.

Now genuine nice guys won't act nice because they fear a woman will lose interest. Simps do things to pander to women. Redpill men do things to attract women and keep them interested. They are one and the same. Both of them ultimately act to get sex. They both want the pussy. But the redpill guy tries to hide it.

The redpill forces men to be fake.

You think you’re right but your wrong.

The redpill doesn’t make you fake. The redpill teaches men how the world works, realistically (not idealistically) so as to get what they want the RIGHT WAY.

Using your example, the nice guy thinks idealistically that he has to pander, spend on and worship women to have his way with them. In a perfect world, that should work. However, we live in an imperfect world and simping has been proven to be the WRONG way of achieving that.

Why then should you continue on a path that has proven to fail? You either adapt or die.

By the way, sex is overrated because your lust is her power. A man is most logical at the state of post-nut clarity.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Orpazpjr: 12:20am On Oct 20, 2023
maak400:
You're obviously dealing with a girl that doesn't give a fvck about you and you're here asking us questions. Another guy is fvcking her crazy and you're doing lover boy, you better leave that girl now and face your hustle as a man. Focus on building your career alaye, economy is hard. Number one rule of relationship for guys is that you MUST only date a girl that loves you more than you love her. I would have abused the shit out of you but today na Sunday morning.

This was funny and apt.

Wish I could like it a thousand times

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 7:33am On Oct 20, 2023
PhillipPHD:

You think you’re right but your wrong.

The redpill doesn’t make you fake. The redpill teaches men how the world works, realistically (not idealistically) so as to get what they want the RIGHT WAY.

Using your example, the nice guy thinks idealistically that he has to pander, spend on and worship women to have his way with them. In a perfect world, that should work. However, we live in an imperfect world and simping has been proven to be the WRONG way of achieving that.

Why then should you continue on a path that has proven to fail? You either adapt or die.

By the way, sex is overrated because your lust is her power. A man is most logical at the state of post-nut clarity.

Blue pilled men suffer a lot from women. From wifing whores to parternity fraud to wasting of time and money to anything.
If u are too blue pilled getting a girls phone number may even be a problem.
U may even have to pay for ordinary friendship talk less of sex.
Loyalty is even an issue.
Women are cruel to blue pilled men and dont really appreciate them.
Women generally have a strange and illogical psychology. Women themselves are very dunny

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Orpazpjr: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Pukkalolo:

MetalJigsaw, you don't still get my point bro. But I'll clarify my point in a moment.

But before I get to that, I noticed something you said:

You said, directness is telling her: "Hi, I'd like getting to know you...."

There's nothing even direct about that. Infact that's more of an indirect style of communication.

When interacting with women, I want to quickly find out her level of interest in me or see if she's just gonna waste my time.

Now, look at your statement, Hi, I'd like getting to know you...."

It doesn't help achieve that, If you approach a manipulative girl who has no interest in you and say, Hi, I'd like getting to know you....," she's gonna just say "Ok, cool"; and then she start looking for ways to exploit you.

If you approach a lesbian who has no interest in men and say, Hi, I'd like getting to know you....," she's gonna just say "Ok, fine" and then she'll go ahead and waste your fucking time.

See bro, I've initiated conversation with countless numbers girls and I've learnt a lot of things the hard fucking way.

Here's the bitter truth about most girls: Even she has no interest in you, she will still allow you get to know her. Many girls are just looking to waste your time, effort and money.

The statements, "Hi, I'd like getting to know you" is not direct because it doesn't provoke her to decide if she wants you or not.

In the early stages of the interactions, the purpose of the interaction is not to getting-to-her; but rather the purpose of the interaction is to quickly find out her level of interest in me or see if she's just gonna waste my time. And a statement like, "Hi, I'd like getting to know you," doesn't help you find out if you are talking to a woman that has true interest in you.

Funny enough, this is what most nice guys do, they tell a girl "I'd like to get to know you," and ofcourse the girl will say, "Ok, sure." Then they start wasting their time getting to a girl that has no interest them. After getting to her, at the end of everything, the girl will still say, "let's just be friends."

Alright back to the original discussion.

I do some tutoring on the side. I teach maths, I teach programming. As you see I also teach knowledge on dating and relationship and how to handle women.

If a student who doesn't totally understands mathematics comes to me, I won't start teaching him Differentiation in Calculus. That'll be silly. Instead, I will start by showing him how to solve the basic of, 1 + 1 = 2 and 20 ÷ 4 = 5. Then gradually I'll go up the scale of difficulty.

Again, if a guy who doesn't totally understands JavaScript comes to me, I won't start teaching him Inheritances or Async/Await And Promises or High-Order Functions.. That'll be silly.

Instead, I will start by showing him the basics of how let, const and var works, Then gradually I'll go up the scale of difficulty.

Confidence is built like a muscle. You don't just lift of up the heaviest weight: your muscle can't handle that yet. You will start by lifting the lightest weight and getting comfortable with it.

Same strategy with women, If a guy is terrible scared of initiating conversation with a girl for the first time.

If I tell him "just be confident...go and tell her what you want." That's a stupid advice.

Instead I'll tell him to simply approach girls and only ask them for the time, something like "Hello, please what says the time?" Once she tell him the time...he should walk away immediately.

Once he gets comfortable with that, then I'll gradually go up the scale of difficulty.

I tell him to playfully throw comment at girls while walking walking at the same time, so that both him and the girl will feel no pressure to be in the interaction.

For example, if she's coming from a gym and wearing a nike shoe, just playfully tell her, "That's my Christmas shoe you are rocking anyhow like that." She'll probably laugh... Then you walk away.

It doesn't matter what you say, just make any playful comment and walk away, once you get comfortable doing that, then you go up the scale of difficulty by saying or doing more bold stuff.

Just keep gradually going up the scale of difficulty until you start doing and saying more ultra bold and ballsy stuff.

This is even a more effective way to learning game and understanding woman. Actually, It's even more effective than reading 100 of redpill books.

My own level of confidence, audacity and boldness is on another different level entirely. Several times, I've walk up to a group of 3 to 5 girls gisting together and I'll start wooing the cutest girls among them. It takes a lot of audacity to do that.

I've pratically done more things that are even more audacious than that. But if I tell a guy who's totally scared of even initiating conversation with even his fellow guy to do the extreme bold stuff I've done, he will freak out and run away.

But if I tell him to only stop a girl and ask her for the time, he'll do it because it requires only little confidence.

After getting comfortable doing that, I'll tell him to playfully throw out comment at girls while walking away from them. Although, this requires a little more confidence, but he'll still do that because he had already build up some confidence muscle before by asking girls for the time.

Anyways, I hope you get my point.

Every line was legit hard!

Dope!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
izito:

If dating is a scam.
What do men do??

I do not understand what you are asking for. Could you rephrase?
I said that dating is a scam because it does not benefit men and I find it fake.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
NotAWierdo:

I don't hate the redpill. I keep hate out of my heart.

Yes, I see that my recent were not welcomed here. Feel free to skip them. There was a time when I was redpill. You can see my previous posts. Many OGs here know my profile well. But after going 5 months without sex, põrn or masturbation, my views evolved.

For example, I realized that the redpill puts women on a pedestal despite claiming the opposite. I reached a higher level.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
traware:

Thank you for the appreciation.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
luminouz:

What's this one saying? 😡😡😡

OG Luminouz, which part do you not understand?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
PhillipPHD:

Simping has nothing to do with being a nice guy. The person you describe is not a nice guy, but a guy who doesn't know reality (or doesn't want to accept it).

Guys who "pander, spend on and worship women to have [their] way with them" are not nice. They are fake people who are trying to engineer their way into the vagina. That's not nice to himself or to the woman.

I will make a post about nice guys and explain why nice guys finish first.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
pansophist:
Long distance relationship for men is basically responsibility without reciprocity. You are already investing resources in her but you might have been dumped without knowing until you don't have money to give anymore.

She wants to move to another state, which of course, you will be expected to bear the financial responsibilities in full or partially. If she stays there for years, you will be carrying her financial weight for years. What kind of stupid relationship is that? Are you okay?

As an analogy, a distance relationship is like entering Germany and being jailed immediately for five years, then deported back. You now started telling people that you lived in Germany for five years lol. Distance relationships for years have less value than physical relationships that last for months.

A man dating a lady for five years in the same city will have a qualitative, comprehensive, and real-time experience with her, unlike a man who dates her from far away, where he knows and experiences nothing about her, except what she tells him.

And with the temptations that permeate society, that an average lady is being toasted online, offline, in her dreams, etc, you just create a scenario where cheating on you is so easy, and at the same time, she gets rewarded for it, since you are bankrolling her from afar.

Distance relationships should only be tolerated when it's temporary, and also when you guys have been together for a long time, and better if you are married. But to allow yourself to be in a distance relationship as a man is been foolish, It doesn't benefit you at all.

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kimber6: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
kimber6:
Lol

Alaye, wetin be this
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
👍

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Best have seen online today. Seems men are finally ''gettin' the idea''
heartofcity12:
👍

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
AyoII:
Best have seen online today. Seems men are finally ''gettin' the idea''

Best you have seen today? You must be a chronic masturbator wey women no send. WTF!!!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by codedgalaxy: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Good bless the legends in this space'.
But am vexed in the spirit.
Theres this guy up there by the name "rawhumper" on page 14 of this blessed thread.
Who is nothing but an "unteachable @§§hole", how cand you claim to be asking a question and at same time making up defence on same issue,
Then also went on to "shalaye" on 3 more mentions on hour he is a goated "phuck'boy".
Beetch shut ur yap so i can see meaningful comments u selfsufficent goofie".
Bro even went ahead to make up excuses for her lol how "pathetic" can a man be.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by codedgalaxy: 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
My two cents to this great post is, to be 1."selfish" 2. Love yourself 3.fill the voids in your life ( have a balanced vice) .

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Purvan(m): 1:43am On Oct 21, 2023
Don't ever show interest in a woman
Never care for her, never let her know you think of her or like her.
Don't do her favors, don't talk to her, don't be sweet or direct or in any way present

There is no quicker way to lose a woman than for her to know you are hers

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 1:43am On Oct 21, 2023
Kipaji:

I don't hate the redpill. I keep hate out of my heart.

Yes, I see that my recent were not welcomed here. Feel free to skip them. There was a time when I was redpill. You can see my previous posts. Many OGs here know my profile well. But after going 5 months without sex, põrn or masturbation, my views evolved.

For example, I realized that the redpill puts women on a pedestal despite claiming the opposite. I reached a higher level.
then why are you here?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 1:46am On Oct 21, 2023
undecided some people are just dumb.

you see the title of the thread you claim you are not part of movement,yet you commenting on it what do you want us to do?

I Know your type Sha , you will fade just the rest who tried to sabotage this thread, onward and upward.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:10am On Oct 21, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
undecided some people are just dumb.

you see the title of the thread you claim you are not part of movement,yet you commenting on it what do you want us to do?

I Know your type Sha , you will fade just the rest who tried to sabotage this thread, onward and upward.
Dumb folks will soon accuse you of not being open-minded and welcoming of criticism. grin

The thread says "strictly red pill", meaning that anything outside the red pill, or antithetical to it, is not meant for this thread. If one has anything outside the red pill (or any different idea on how to run things) one wants to share, one can simply create a thread for such. Redpillers won't stop such individual or come to his thread to impose the red pill on him. I guess some folks inwardly need the spot of attention.

Besides, it is not as if the criticisms of these open-minded folks make a shred of sense. Their criticisms and objections are usually indicative of a gross lack of due diligence and sound reasoning on a basic level. Sometimes, they just want to feel like original independent thinkers.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bayfed, Magnus105(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.