Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2766985 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Crumbian: 6:19am On Nov 06, 2023
Crumbian:

1. How did you prevent them from putting you in the boyfriend category?

2. What are these frames (masculine?) you talk about and how do you set them?

Rizzputin, how far now? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2023
heironymos:
Good evening guys, mumcy just shared a story with me about in her grandmother and mother's time roughly 1920-1950s and how their husbands and other men at that time were literally gods based on the amount of respect they get from their wives, without any maltreatment or aggressive behavior from the men to subdue the women, the women were naturally submissive.

Make I burst una head, the men at that time had mistresses that will come home with the men and the men will order their wives to prepare bushmeat or any type of meat that is available, and the wife of the house Will serve her husband and his guest with squatting gestures (sign of respect and submission) while doing so, without an iota of anger or disrespect.

After he is done with his guest and sees her off he will come back home and gist with his wife like normal no questions asked.

I brought this up because modern women think they're wiser than their grandmother's and ancestors who accepted man's nature the way it is but they get it all wrong and that is why society is suffering from this level of degeneracy we see today...every small thing you want to fight ur man especially in public.

Look at how sane society was in the past but because of western agenda and wokeness we are having a chaos brewery...we now have it backwards, matter of fact many of the western ideologies were already figured out by the black man, we had it right all along... and that is why we didn't have to fight wars maim and kill to find our worth the wisdom is from within we were way advanced than the caucasian philosophers we read about in our westernized institutions, cos we were more connected to the infinite source, and we were tricked with materialism as opposed to our highly spiritually advanced nature (I digress).

Me I kuku tell mumcy say if I can't find the quality of women from their era, I no kuku marry, cos imagine, I go commot go handle this difficult world then come houz dey try handle my woman wey be like hot frying pan...tah!

Moral: never lower your God giving standards or compromise on your true masculine nature for societal pressure king, this will help mould and change the way our women behave and we will have a better society for us and generations yet unborn, it's starts with me and you, so let's change the narrative brother let's bring back originality, let's bring back nature, let's bring back balance by always being in touch with our masculine...rest well brothers,
THE REVOLUTION BEGINS WITH ME AND YOU!

The reality is that what we wakeness called is actually and eventually Disaster in disguise of wakeness.

I can relate to this story you just share.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2023
Women want to be able to Turn off their brains when they’re around you. A woman said it on a social media post I saw yesterday and I couldn’t agree more . They want you to lead bro at any point in time they want to know that you know what you want and what you want becomes what they want. Why do you think they like to pick off your plate when you order something different from them at a restaurant?
Be the Man with the plan , plan everything from the transportation, to the meeting place down to the type of clothes you would like to see her in,
down to the food you guys will eat and the amount you will spend , You having a plan narrows down her choices and it reduces her tendency to behave in an irrational manner , she follows the bad boy around because he has a plan and he knows what he wants, the nice guy is as indecisive as her so because she has more experience being indecisive she leads the situation for him.

Have a plan for yourself And only deal with the Women who are willing to Go with your plan without Resistance

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
jayAjoku:
Women want to be able to Turn off their brains when they’re around you. A woman said it on a social media post I saw yesterday and I couldn’t agree more . They want you to lead bro at any point in time they want to know that you know what you want and what you want becomes what they want. Why do you think they like to pick off your plate when you order something different from them at a restaurant?
Be the Man with the plan , plan everything from the transportation, to the meeting place down to the type of clothes you would like to see her in,
down to the food you guys will eat and the amount you will spend , You having a plan narrows down her choices and it reduces her tendency to behave in an irrational manner , she follows the bad boy around because he has a plan and he knows what he wants, the nice guy is as indecisive as her so because she has more experience being indecisive she leads the situation for him.

Have a plan for yourself And only deal with the Women who are willing to Go with your plan without Resistance
This applies when you date/get yourself involved with airheads. The ones that have only relaxer in their cranial vault. The ones that only know fashion and entertainment. The slayqueen Cardi B fans.
No woman worth dealing with switches off her brain so you can take charge. If you have dealt with the right women you will know the right ones always keep you on your toes as a man.
A man must have a well thought out plan. I agree with this 100%. However, understand this, that as a man you don't have it all figured out. That's where the right woman comes in.
Marry (or date) a woman who has a plan but is willing to shelve her plans for yours out of sheer respect and submission to your higher decision making prowess and intellect. This means you must actually attain unto and operate from that pedestal otherwise even if she had that initial respect for you, you will still fall to where you actually belong in the scheme of things.
There are women out there that are far from dumb. I schooled and I've worked with some of the best of them.
My style? When dealing with sound, quality women, learn to allow her appear to "run" regular things because when dealing with her, more than 85% of the time you'd actually be in agreement anyway. Learn to know when your kingly final word in decision making needs to kick in unquestioned. You won't be respected for controlling minor details of your marriage or relationship. You'd merely kill the spirit within her and later label her as useless, asking what exactly she brings to the table. You'll be respected only for manning up to demands requiring tough, well thought out decisions that potentially have long term after effects on several things and people. Decisions taken with the clear mind to fathom ahead of time the direct and indirect, intended and unintended consequences of such decisions. This is where a MAN is needed not whether you eat okra or ogbono tonight or she wears her blue rather than her black jeans.
jayAjoku:
plan everything from the transportation, to the meeting place down to the type of clothes you would like to see her in.. down to the food you guys will eat

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
DNA test revealed that her husband is not the father of any of her four children.

https://www.facebook.com/instablog9ja/videos/3601595306792335/

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
KingEarnest:
DNA test revealed that her husband is not the father of any of her four children.

https://www.facebook.com/instablog9ja/videos/3601595306792335/
If government pass a law that every child must have a dna test, many men will die of heart attack grin

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Palazee:
If government pass a law that every child must have a dna test, many men will die of heart attack grin

Very true.

But I'm sure that law won't come to pass till it affects all our politicians.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Proudpolygamist: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
heironymos:
Good evening guys, mumcy just shared a story with me about in her grandmother and mother's time roughly 1920-1950s and how their husbands and other men at that time were literally gods based on the amount of respect they get from their wives, without any maltreatment or aggressive behavior from the men to subdue the women, the women were naturally submissive.

Make I burst una head, the men at that time had mistresses that will come home with the men and the men will order their wives to prepare bushmeat or any type of meat that is available, and the wife of the house Will serve her husband and his guest with squatting gestures (sign of respect and submission) while doing so, without an iota of anger or disrespect.

After he is done with his guest and sees her off he will come back home and gist with his wife like normal no questions asked.

I brought this up because modern women think they're wiser than their grandmother's and ancestors who accepted man's nature the way it is but they get it all wrong and that is why society is suffering from this level of degeneracy we see today...every small thing you want to fight ur man especially in public.

Look at how sane society was in the past but because of western agenda and wokeness we are having a chaos brewery...we now have it backwards, matter of fact many of the western ideologies were already figured out by the black man, we had it right all along... and that is why we didn't have to fight wars maim and kill to find our worth the wisdom is from within we were way advanced than the caucasian philosophers we read about in our westernized institutions, cos we were more connected to the infinite source, and we were tricked with materialism as opposed to our highly spiritually advanced nature (I digress).

Me I kuku tell mumcy say if I can't find the quality of women from their era, I no kuku marry, cos imagine, I go commot go handle this difficult world then come houz dey try handle my woman wey be like hot frying pan...tah!

Moral: never lower your God giving standards or compromise on your true masculine nature for societal pressure king, this will help mould and change the way our women behave and we will have a better society for us and generations yet unborn, it's starts with me and you, so let's change the narrative brother let's bring back originality, let's bring back nature, let's bring back balance by always being in touch with our masculine...rest well brothers,

Men of those days were Natural Alphas
What was needed to Navigate through the difficult terrains then as a man required one to be Alpha.
It is this reason why our forefathers could Marry several wives, birth several kids and still be in Total control of decision making. Infact their wives and children worshipped them as though they were gods. Our fathers operated with an abundance mindset polygamy, whereas we're operating from a Scarcity mindset today monogamy

Southern Nigerian Men started losing it when the Europeans came with Christianity and Western education.

For instance, they came and sold lies to us that polygamy is evil, whereas apart from economic problems polygamous marriages have proven to be the best form of marriage in Africa.

Have the current crop of Nigerian men started living longer than their Ancestors who practiced polygamy? NO

Did women's respect for the Men increase with monogamy? No

Have our women become more submissive with Monogamy? NO

Did divorce rate suddenly decrease with monogamy? NO

As if that wasn't enough, We left our own ways of life and started copying the westerners.
We wanted to speak like them, dress like them, sing like them, propose like them, be romantic like them, etc and those who dared to be different were tagged "Bush" and uncivilized.
Meanwhile the media, movies and music were deliberately being used as a tool to resharpen our Psychology
Slowly we began to drift away from our cultures just so we could look appealing, up-to-date and modernized

Our culture and traditions were one of the most important Dread tool that the Society used to hold women accountable, but having been through the four walls of the classroom we felt wiser than our Parents who used them.

Slowly we couldn't hold women to certain standards anymore and because Nigerian women began to see how weak Nigerian men have become began to exploit this weakness.
Thus disdain and disrespect crept in gradually.

Sometimes i don't even blame Nigerian women, i blame the men because a woman is a reflection of her man.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

Men of those days were Naturally Alphas
What was needed to Navigate through the difficult terrains then as a man required one to be Alpha

Southern Nigerian Men started losing it when the Europeans came with Christianity and Western education.

As if that wasn't enough, We left our own ways of life and started copying the westerners.
We wanted to speak like them, dress like them, sing like them etc and those who dared to be different were called uncivilized.
The media, movies and music weren't even helping matters.
Slowly we began to drift away from our cultures just so we could fit into the western kind of Life.

Our culture and traditions were one of the most important Dread tool that the Society used to hold women accountable, but having been through the four walls of the classroom we felt wiser than our Parents now.

Slowly we couldn't hold women to certain standards anymore and because Nigerian women began to see how weak Nigerian men have become began to exploit their weakness thus disdain and disrespect crept in gradually.

Sometimes i don't even blame Nigerian women, i blame the men because a woman is a reflection of her man.
You nailed it. Nice one.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jayAjoku(m): 7:20am On Nov 07, 2023
from the same twitter account i posted about before. here he asks guys to narrate their experience banging girls that claimed they were virgins to their boyfriends more to come later just go to twitter https:///Wizarab10?s=20

i no fit tell you to fear woman ooo, never! but i will always tell you to be cautious with vagina people, don't trust their words always observe their actions.
and finally NEVER EVER CLAIM ANY WOMAN AS YOURS the Y is always silent she is not eternally yours another man must collect sooner or later. always protect yourself and your interest when dealing with women . if her interests don't align with yours drop her like a hot potato and move the hell on. you are your first priority use your head o things dey happen

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonroxyII: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

What was needed to Navigate through the difficult terrains then as a man required one to be Alpha.
Men of Those Days Ain't Alpha Kankan... Dem no get Games at all .... Farm, Fvck & Booze Come be Wetin ... Abeg Comot ... No Wonder Many were Packed into Slavery ... When other Nations were Advancing, Na Fvck, Fvck, Women This, Women That ... Abeg ....

However, Women of Those Days are Blind No Educations, No Enlightenment, No Civilisations.. No Internationalisation..... Just Being Pushed around & Blame for Whatever Matrimonial Problems.... She can't even Fvck Aside talkless of Achieving Orgasms cheesy .... She Also Get Abandoned Easily For New Pvssy which is Changed Often & Often .... Olden Men Really Fvcked Their Mental Technologies Away grin

Women of olden Days have been repressed & Supressed right from Birth being taught the responsibilities of Women which they learned through helping their Mothers while Boys Follow Their Dad to the Farm .... Simple.... The Depressions of Women in the Olden Days Were So Much That Alot of Women Became Witches(Mental Retardation) killing their Husband & Every Obstacles along Their Path & Deing Mysteriously too ....

No Medical Advancements Just Farm, Fvck, Wickedness, Farm, Fvck, Wickedness!

The Economic system was Communism Everybody goes to the Farm & The Better Your Produce, The Better That Season.....

Men were gods because they Societies was Patriarchal not because Men were spectacular!

Now This is a Free World for Both Gender to Ease Women of Their Sufferness in the olden Days ... This is Era of Human right, Women Right, Economic Emancipation.....

You Expected a Graduate with Masters & PhD Lady to Be Cheated Upon & Keep Quite same as Some Selling Akara Would Have Done .....

Men have not been doing Good in Africa From all Economic Indices & That's why We are Underdeveloped...... No Capping .....

The Quality of Your Nation & Your Generation is Dependent on the Quality of Manhood in That Nation.. ......

All I Know is That Women is The Least of Our Problem In Africa as "Men" ... Our Women are The Best in The World Because They Still Possessed The Motherhood Genetics While Our Men are Going Redpillers & Ritualist!

A Gamed Man Would Never Complain About Women Just Like The Olden Days Once You are Buoyant, You Can Have As Better Women in Your Harem as You Want ....

The Complaints Started When a Wretched Poverty Soaked Boy Wanted to Be Fvcking Fresh Pvssies Only to Start Pools of Lamentations Because The Pvssies Denied Him after Lapping His Monies grin.. Ode ! ....

A Pvssy is meant to Fvck Only Those That Can Make It Wet ... Egotagho .... No be Just Money Alone But Money is Key Because It Makes Women Wet .... if She ain't Mentally Wet She can Never-Ever Be Pvssy Wet ..... If She Ain't Pvssy Wet She Can Never Welcome ya Dick !

Gamers are Fvcking Daily While Mumu are Lamenting ....

Go & Be A Man Then Come Back to The Street!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonroxyII: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
heironymos:

The society was never Sane in the past
It was communal Society not Mega City .... Everybody was a King in their Village Until You Enter City Life .... You Become Nothing in The Pool of Men!

Some life comes with Mega City ....

If You want same society travel 100km inside your state Capital & You would see Society your forefathers were living back in the days ... Now Can You Pick Your Wife from There

Nah, Your Hypocrisy is smelling because You Want City Girl with Village Brain tongue .... What was The value of the economy Your Forefathers wey no go School was Championing compared to The Value of Today's Economy ....

Women Follow Through The Value System Because They Needed Stability in order to Prepare for Motherhood... This is Women's Natural Instincts... Once She Sees You Already Beat Her Economy, She will Lowered Herself for You Automatically But If She Sees You are Struggling, she Will Consider Her Odds ...

You are one of the Problem....

Made Men(Not Made Boys) are Cheating on their City Girls & She won't yearn Dust Because she knows she can't get better Men than Him Out There ... Everything Na Business ... Be a Man & Have Peace of Mind ...

Dem no dey Use Boyish Play Men's Game

Women are The most logical specie ... Immediately You toasted her, She has begin Mental calculations On Whether She wants to Fvck You or Not & What She Can get From You

The economies of olden Days was very local & Easier For Men "Not Capitalism of Today" ...

Just own some farms, Inherit Ya ageing Father's wealth Gbam ... You have Women floating around You from Village to village ... it still happen in agrarian communities till tomorrow ....

But To Own & Control City Girls, You Needed to Up Ya Games ... Graduate, Work in Blue-chip, Conquer The Capitalistic Economy By Earning in Seven figures .... Conquer the Inflationary Rate & Be a "Man" .... If You Wife Beyonce & Cheat On Her Several Time Here in Africa, She will Just See You for You & Keep Minding Her World & Children ...

No Matter what the Inflation Might Be, You are always 10times ahead of Cost of Commodities in the Market Thus You Can Afford any Fun ...

Check Again whether Women Wouldn't be floating around you like they did Your Great grandparents...... it's Takes a Man to Manned The Economies Before Women Would Floak around You .... Their Womb Would Automatically Be Churning to Mother Your Soul Because They Know Such Soul Would End Up to Become a "Power-Player" Like You Changing The Dynamics of Their Generations!

Nothing has changed about Humanities... what Changes is the "Economy" & How we "Responded" to it ....

Women of Olden Days are Still women of Today but To Tamed Her Wildness due to Today's Exposures, You Must Conquer Today's Economy as a "Man"(Do the Hard Jobs not Lazying around) as Your Forefathers Conquer Their Local Economy ....

An Emotional Man is The SIMP.......

A Reasonable Man is The Alpha!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
I will beg everyone to ignore the Doxycycline up there yelling upandan. He has been trying to get my attention on other threads calling my moniker and throwing subtle jabs. I have been ignoring him for a long time. Check his list and you will see a recurring decimal, using money to get a woman wet as the Alpha dose women want. Ain't that some bullshiiit? It's always funny when these dudes work so hard against the redpill without knowing that the more you scream, the more people are drawn to the redpill. A nice tactic would have been to ignore but these dudes are not the smartest, are they?

Just like every other redpiller-hater out there, ignore long enough and they fade away.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

It is this reason why our forefathers could Marry several wives, birth several kids and still be in Total control of decision making. Infact their wives and children worshipped them as though they were gods. Our fathers operated with an abundance mindset polygamy, whereas we're operating from a Scarcity mindset today monogamy

For instance, they came and sold lies to us that polygamy is evil, whereas apart from economic problems polygamous marriages have proven to be the best form of marriage in Africa.

Have the current crop of Nigerian men started living longer than their Ancestors who practiced polygamy? NO

Did women's respect for the Men increase with monogamy? No

Have our women become more submissive with Monogamy? NO

Did divorce rate suddenly decrease with monogamy? NO

We wanted to speak like them, dress like them, sing like them, propose like them, be romantic like them, etc and those who dared to be different were tagged "Bush" and uncivilized.
Meanwhile the media, movies and music were deliberately being used as a tool to resharpen our Psychology
Slowly we began to drift away from our cultures just so we could look appealing, up-to-date and modernized

Our culture and traditions were one of the most important Dread tool that the Society used to hold women accountable, but having been through the four walls of the classroom we felt wiser than our Parents who used them.

Slowly we couldn't hold women to certain standards anymore and because Nigerian women began to see how weak Nigerian men have become began to exploit this weakness.
Thus disdain and disrespect crept in gradually.

There were a lot of cucks in those days too. Few men were alphas and they abused their power most of the time. The thing was women were not enlightened, education was limited and few people could break out of poverty. Illiteracy and ignorance was very high in those days. Women had to be subservient to her man or be ready to face his wrath and that of the society. The value of a woman was chiefly linked to her reproductive ability. Culture and religion had a strong leash on the people in those days and the old order reigned. The sexual market place was communistic and very few people openly had sex outside marriage as prostitution was highly condemned.
When people became more educated and wealthier, sex outside marriage became mainstream. Society changed and some cultural beliefs could not survive. More education means more opportunities, more money, more options, more freedom. Women have more opportunities now.
...I'm talking too much. There is a good reason why liberal ideals thrive better in first world countries.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thazard(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2023
There’s this girl I met some time ago.I liked her but then I had someone else I was really interested in so I kept her on standby.I usually go to her shop to buy materials for my work but I later stopped as a new shop was opened closed to my workplace.

After some months,I was loosing interest in the former girl and I couldn’t get my work materials at the new shop so I had to go to her shop. Damn she was really delighted to see me. She is always nice to me.I started frequenting her shop and she started being affectionate to me,calling me babe in presence of her friends.

Yeah she likes me so I asked for her phone number which she gave to me.I am a quiet person so I don’t really talk much, The day I called her,our call was awkward. Since that day,we started talking on phone though we don’t talk much sha.

I noticed she doesn’t like me calling her sometimes,and she never call me.I asked her if picking her call has now become really hard for her which she said yes. One thing I liked about her is that she always say the truth to me.

On Sunday,I called her and we were talking.she said she needs someone to treat her like a baby girl and I told her to text me her address and in less than 5 minutes,I would be at her place to treat her that way.She said we can’t do that kind of thing at her place.

So I asked her if she lives alone of which she said yes and asked why.I told her I was just curious.Then I asked her if she’s single,she said no.Damn I was hurt because I’ve been planning to ask her to be my girlfriend.

P.S : I’ve never had a girlfriend before!

I asked her if it was a serious or complicated relationship and she said it a serious one.I was broken hearted and I told her “oh bad, I was trying to shoot my shot”. And I told her good night and ended the call instantly.

The next day I just wanted to see her face and I went to her shop to get something.when I arrived,she was on call with her mum so I told her I was in a hurry and I took what I came for and left.

Since then I have been angry with myself,disappointed with her and confused on what to do.

That’s why I came here for your advice.Please what do I do? I’m really confuse.

P.S : No matter what you say,our business relationship is going to continue.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by geedot: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
Thazard:
There’s this girl I met some time ago.I liked her but then I had someone else I was really interested in so I kept her on standby.I usually go to her shop to buy materials for my work but I later stopped as a new shop was opened closed to my workplace.

After some months,I was loosing interest in the former girl and I couldn’t get my work materials at the new shop so I had to go to her shop. Damn she was really delighted to see me. She is always nice to me.I started frequenting her shop and she started being affectionate to me,calling me babe in presence of her friends.

Yeah she likes me so I asked for her phone number which she gave to me.I am a quiet person so I don’t really talk much, The day I called her,our call was awkward. Since that day,we started talking on phone though we don’t talk much sha.

I noticed she doesn’t like me calling her sometimes,and she never call me.I asked her if picking her call has now become really hard for her which she said yes. One thing I liked about her is that she always say the truth to me.

On Sunday,I called her and we were talking.she said she needs someone to treat her like a baby girl and I told her to text me her address and in less than 5 minutes,I would be at her place to treat her that way.She said we can’t do that kind of thing at her place.

So I asked her if she lives alone of which she said yes and asked why.I told her I was just curious.Then I asked her if she’s single,she said no.Damn I was hurt because I’ve been planning to ask her to be my girlfriend.

P.S : I’ve never had a girlfriend before!

I asked her if it was a serious or complicated relationship and she said it a serious one.[/b]I was broken hearted and I told her “oh bad, I was trying to shoot my shot”. And I told her good night and ended the call instantly.

The next day I just wanted to see her face and I went to her shop to get something.when I arrived,she was on call with her mum so I told her I was in a hurry and I took what I came for and left.

[b]Since then I have been angry with myself,disappointed with her and confused on what to do.

That’s why I came here for your advice.Please what do I do? I’m really confuse.

P.S : No matter what you say,our business relationship is going to continue.
Been long I posted here, this your matter tigh gele o. To start with, you misread her body language towards you. Don't get me wrong, she could like you for real, but it's a big IF, she's just friendly with you because you're a customer, nothing more; nothing less.

Secondly, as a rule of life in general, never take sales boy or girl/bouncers/gatemen etc show of affection to heart. They are just doing their business, and trying to win you over to gain from you. That's how they act to every other people and not just you alone.

Now, back to your matter. This girl calling you babe in front of her friends was just she using you, and I don't need to be a soothsayer to tell you most of the things you bought from her place are overpriced. She's doing that to fleece you, but you on the other hand thought you're in love. It's not your fault really, you're just being naive.

The moment you collected her number and called and noticed that awkward moment you mentioned, you should have backed out, but you didn't, even when you noticed she doesn't return your calls, and sometimes according to you, she doesn't even like picking your calls. You even asked her why, and she didn't give excuses but being blunt with you. These are big red flags, but you on the other hand thought she was just being truthful. Nah bro, she doesn't like you the way you think she do!

Now, you eventually nailed your coffin by asking a girl that already showed you so many negative vibes about her relationship status and she answered in the affirmative. What's your concern with the seriousness of it or how complicated it is? You goofed there.
Stop being angry at her, it's not her fault, she can't date all her customers.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thazard(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
geedot:
Been long I posted here, this your matter tigh gele o. To start with, you misread her body language towards you. Don't get me wrong, she could like you for real, but it's a big IF, she's just friendly with you because you're a customer, nothing more; nothing less.

Secondly, as a rule of life in general, never take sales boy or girl/bouncers/gatemen etc show of affection to heart. They are just doing their business, and trying to win you over to gain from you. That's how they act to every other people and not just you alone.

Now, back to your matter. This girl calling you babe in front of her friends was just she using you, and I don't need to be a soothsayer to tell you most of the things you bought from her place are overpriced. She's doing that to fleece you, but you on the other hand thought you're in love. It's not your fault really, you're just being naive.

The moment you collected her number and called and noticed that awkward moment you mentioned, you should have backed out, but you didn't, even when you noticed she doesn't return your calls, and sometimes according to you, she doesn't even like picking your calls. You even asked her why, and she didn't give excuses but being blunt with you. These are big red flags, but you on the other hand thought she was just being truthful. Nah bro, she doesn't like you the way you think she do!

Now, you eventually nailed your coffin by asking a girl that already showed you so many negative vibes about her relationship status and she answered in the affirmative. What's your concern with the seriousness of it or how complicated it is? You goofed there.
Stop being angry at her, it's not her fault, she can't date all her customers.

Actually she cheats her boss by lowering price price of goods for me! So I don't think it's about business stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 1:29am On Nov 08, 2023
Thazard:

Actually she cheats her boss by lowering price price of goods for me! So I don't think it's about business stuff.
either way back out ,take his advice.

If not you are only doing yourself,she's in a relationship let it end there.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:11am On Nov 08, 2023
Thazard:

She likes you. I can sense that. You spoilt it by looking too needy and eager to please her. You were more interesting and mysterious when you weren't talking much to her. Now she has seen you as a regular Joe and she is bored. You showed her you wanted her badly and she backed out. Had you maintained your mysterious side, you'd be banging her as I'm typing

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2023
What Women HATE Most About Single Guys

If you listen to a group of attractive, single
women talking alone over dinner or drinks,
the topic will always turn to MEN.

And in most cases, it will eventually turn into a RANT session about how hard it is to find
good men to date,

Which will lead to a FULL-ON RAG SESSION
about men in general, And wind up with a detailed list of all the traits guys have that are ANNOYING AS HELL.

The reality is that single women have an entire laundry list of traits, qualities, and
characteristics that they HATE in single guys. Did you know this?
I didn't think so.

Well, the truth is that up until a few years ago, I didn't know this either.

So take heart in the idea that you're about to
learn something that most men on this planet will DIE not knowing.

My hope is that what I'm about to share with
you will change how you interact with women

FOREVER, and help you meet and date more of the kinds of women you're interested in.
Onward.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2023
FRIENDSHIPS AND ROMANCE

For women, friendships and romantic
relationships are two separate things. They
are NOT the same. One can lead to another, but it's RARE when it happens.Remember that.

One CAN lead to another, but it's RARE.
"Romantic" relationships are very different
from "friend" relationships. While most men would sleep with most of their female "friends" if the woman "came on" to them, most women would NOT sleep with most men that they consider "just friends". But why is this?

How do women differentiate between "just
friends" and "I'll be intimate with you"?
And why is it so hard to become "more than
friends" with a woman you've been "just
friends" with for a long time?

The answer to this riddle is very interesting to me.

The thing that tells a woman whether the guy
she's with is "friend" material or "lover"
material is how she FEELS. It's a combination of EMOTIONAL feelings and PHYSICAL feelings. It is NOT logic. Logic isn't important AT ALL in this context.

So let me say this another way. A woman FEELS something emotionally and/
or physically, then she uses those FEELINGS as the basis for her "decisions" and actions with a particular guy.

If she feels that "Ewwww Yuck!" feeling, then
her "logical" conclusion will probably not be
that she wants to date the guy in question.
If she feels that "It's Gettin' Hot In Here" feeling, then her "logical" conclusion will probably be that this guy is interesting and attractive, and a good "choice" to date. At this point she'll take ACTION on her feelings and thoughts,
It goes like this: FEEL--->THINK--->ACT
First the FEELING, then the THOUGHT, and
THEN the action.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2023
Now, with this in mind, let me ask you an
important question:

How do most guys behave around women that
they're "romantically" interested in?

And another:

What do they do to get the woman that's the
object of their desires to be with them?

Take a few minutes to think about this. Make a
list if you have paper and pen handy.

I'm serious. I'll wait.

Come back when you're finished.

Now take a look at your list.

I'll bet that almost every single thing on your
list was something "external".
In other words, your list probably contains
things like "Take her to dinner" and "Give her
compliments" and "Buy her flowers" and "Call her often".
These are all things that demonstrate that he's INTERESTED.

They are NOT things that trigger those
emotional and physical feelings inside of a
woman that tell her that THIS IS THE GUY.
In other words, men try to use "props" to LET

A WOMAN KNOW HE'S INTERESTED,
, HOPING that when the woman sees these
displays she'll be interested in him.

Almost NONE of the things men do to court
women make women FEEL ANYTHING even
remotely similar to "Attraction" and "Arousal".
Of course, you know this.
The PROBLEM with this kind of thing is that it
makes TWO HUGE MISTAKES at once.
First, it's just the plain-old wrong way to go.

Telling or showing a woman that you "like
her" has no effect on how she feels about YOU.

In the moment it sure seems to make sense, "If I show her how I feel, she'll return the
feelings".

Duh. Like I said, it seems like the right thing to do in the moment (when your inner little girl has a big fat crush). But it's not, it will have NO effect on her feelings for you.

And second, it communicates clearly that YOU DON'T GET IT. It tips a woman off INSTANTLY
that you're not hip to what's going, and it
kills your chances with her.

Say what? You mean that doing nice things for women, and trying to show how you feel can actually HURT your chances with a woman? Yea, it can.

But if you've known a woman for six DAYS and you try this kind of thing, you're going to
shoot yourself in the foot.

Remember what I'm about to tell you:
SINGLE, ATTRACTIVE WOMEN WATCH MEN
TRY TO WIN THEM OVER ALL DAY LONG. THEY KNOW WHEN A GUY DOESN'T "GET IT", AND THEY'RE ANNOYED WHEN A GUY WHO
DOESN'T "GET IT" JUST KEEPS TRYING AND
TRYING AND TRYING!

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2023
WHAT ATTRACTIVE WOMEN HATE MOST
ABOUT SINGLE GUYS,

Let's return to where we started.

There are a few particular things that REALLY
annoy single, attractive women.

One of the reasons that these things annoy
women is because they're DEAL KILLERS.
A woman can like everything about you, but if you do these things (or even ONE of these
things), it can DESTROY your chances of
success with a particular woman.

Here are a few of the BIG things that single
women hate:

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2023
1) Giving Up Your Status In Exchange For Her Attention And Approval

If I had to describe the one single thing that
both annoys women and DESTROYS a guy's
chances, it would be this.

It has taken me a long time to see this
particular pattern, but it's EVERYWHERE.
Men, in effect, say "Hi, I want your approval
and attention. I'm willing to let YOU be the one who's in control, and let YOU call the shots, and do anything to please YOU, if you'll give me your attention and
approval".

But the problem is that women DON'T WANT
you to give up your status and "manliness".
Women aren't ATTRACTED to men who act
weak and tentative.

Women secretly HATE IT when a guy does
something to demonstrate that he'll give away his power in return for approval.
THEY HATE IT!

I could literally write an entire book on this
one single concept.
Take a few minutes to think this one over, and maybe write down the ways that you make this mistake with women.
More importantly, think about how you're
going to STOP DOING IT IMMEDIATELY.

2) Being Needy, Clingy, And Insecure

When one person "clings" to another person
"psychologically", the person who is being
"clinged to" RESENTS and REJECTS the needy,
clingy emotional parasite, This is WUSS behavior at its worst.
If a guy is on the phone with a girl he just met, and she says "Hey, I have to go", he might say "Aw, well, um, OK. Um, will you call me when you get home?".
Or let's say a guy and a girl are out on their first date, and they're walking around in a large department store. Most guys will follow the woman everywhere,
and not leave her side for a minute.
If she wanders away, he'll come find her
IMMEDIATELY.

He'll stay physically close to her, as if he's
afraid she'll leave without him.

And an even worse example is a guy who is so emotionally insecure that he actually ASKS a woman to tell him that he's nice, fun,
interesting, etc.
"Do you think I'm interesting?"
"Do you think we could ever have a
relationship?"
"Am I your type?"

Women HATE this stuff. It makes them shiver
with the heebie-jeebies. It makes them want to RUN AWAY.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2023
3) Not Leading - And Even Worse, Trying To
Get Her To Lead

Women have WUSS-DAR.

One of the things that triggers a woman's
WUSS-DAR is a man who FOLLOWS.

The REAL problem is that most women won't
try to LEAD naturally.
So you've got a situation where a man is trying to FOLLOW a woman who isn't LEADING.
He's looking for little cues so he knows where
to go and what to do, but he isn't getting them.
So what does he do?
He ASKS for them!
He says "So, I was thinking of maybe taking
you to Olive Garden for dinner, how does that
sound?".
Everything about the way he asks says to the
woman "I'm trying to figure out what you want
me to do, please help me know how you want
me to act, where you want me to take you, and
what you want me to say".
This is ATTRACTION DEATH!
men who don't lead, and even worse, try to get
a woman to lead, ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF
SINGLE WOMEN.

They HATE IT!

4) Using Insecure, Approval-Seeking, Low-
Status Posture, Gestures, Voice Tone, And
Body Language

There's a term that single, attractive, in-
demand women use to describe men who use weak, approval-seeking posture, gestures,
comments, and mannerisms,

The term is "NICE".
"He's nice, but, there's no chemistry."

This is one of those areas that's not easy to talk about.

Since SO DAMN MANY GUYS do this stuff, it's
almost impossible to explain.

It's like trying to tell a fish that they're not
going to get anywhere in life
if they stay wet.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2023
But let me try.

This is important. Go spend a day observing couples. Go places where couples that have just met spend time together.Bars, clubs, coffee shops, whatever.

Now watch the GUYS.

Watch how they lean towards the women.

Watch how they raise their eyebrows in
exaggerated response to women's comments.

Watch how they slump over, let their
shoulders fall forward, and smile fake-ly at
whatever the women say.

If you're close enough, listen to how men ask
questions and make comments with a voice
tone that says "I'm insecure and I'm trying
to be extra nice to compensate for it".

You'll see it EVERYWHERE.

In fact, you'll see it so much that you'll
probably write me back to tell me that I'm the
one who's crazy, and that since it happens so
much, it must be "the right way".

Well, it's not. If there's one thing that triggers an attractive

single woman's WUSS-DAR, it's a man's
posture, gestures, eye contact, voice tone, etc.
It all happens in an INSTANT.

Women read this stuff and interpret it as
instantly and accurately as you read and
interpret the cover of Playboy.

NO ANALYSIS NECESSARY.

I'd say that probably 90% of all men alive today INSTANTLY disqualify themselves with
women because of this problem.
Their voice tone, gestures, posture, etc.
TELEGRAPH the message that they're a WUSS.women HATE IT!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2023
5) Not Understanding That She's A Woman
And You're A Man

When it comes down to it, most men don't understand women.
But the REAL kicker is that most men don't
understand MEN, either!

Most guys don't know what it's like to get in
touch with their MALE NATURE.

Most men don't BEHAVE like men when they're in the presence of a woman that they "like".

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2023
6) Not Being Interesting To Be Around

Underneath most behavior that I see most
guys acting out is a "core belief" that goes like this:
"I don't believe that an attractive woman would want to be around me just because she enjoys my presence, so I make up for it by saying and doing certain things that I hope she'll enjoy, and if she enjoys those
other things enough, then maybe she'll want
to spend more time with me."

Heavy, man.

Well guess what? Most attractive single
women KNOW that if a guy isn't interesting to
be around, they she's eventually going to go
CRAZY being around him.

In other words, no amount of material gifts,
compliments, dinners, and other "displays"
will EVER compensate for a lack of BEING
INTERESTING.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2023
Material gifts, food, flowers, and other
"displays" have ZERO lasting value to a woman when it comes to how she FEELS about you, An attractive single woman wants a guy who LIGHTS HER UP. She wants to FEEL GOOD.

She wants mystery, she wants to laugh, she
wants a challenge, she wants sexual tension,

If you're using compliments, gifts, food, and
other "displays" to get a woman's attention,
you need to ask yourself a tough question:

Is it because you don't believe that a woman
would want to be around you just to be
around you?

Because if you don't know how to be
INTERESTING to a woman, then no amount of
compensation is going to fix the problem.

If you're boring, predictable, and
uninteresting, then you're never going to have women calling YOU to hang out.
Oh, and women HATE IT.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2023
7) Not Understanding Attraction

If you "get it" with women, it's SUPER
INTERESTING and ATTRACTIVE to them.

Women can INSTANTLY FEEL IT when they're
with a guy who "gets it".

Women know very quickly if they're talking to
a guy who understands himself and women,
and who enjoys creating and building sexual tension.

Women know if a guy speaks the SECRET
LANGUAGE of "Sexual Communication".
If he doesn't, then she stops all
communication on that level.

If he does, then it continues.

ATTRACTION Isn't A Choice.

Attraction is an emotional and physical
RESPONSE, and you can't "convince" a woman to feel it with logic, gifts, and NICENESS.

Attraction is the result of a woman meeting a
man who understands how attraction works,
and who knows what to do in each specific
situation to progress to the next level.

The PROBLEM with ATTRACTION, and with
success with women in general is that the
things you need to DO to be successful are
NOT OBVIOUS.

They're "counter intuitive", in many cases.
In other words, they're the OPPOSITE of what
you'd THINK would make sense.

You have to do things like CREATE TENSION,
stop doing something that she likes, give her
time to miss you, etc.

And if you don't understand ATTRACTION, a
woman is going to KNOW IT.
And guess what?

Single women HATE IT when a man doesn't
understand ATTRACTION and how to
communicate on this "other level".

Now that I've shared the mistakes, you need
the next piece of the puzzle. You need to get an education on how attraction works for
women, and the RIGHT things to do up front to give her those emotional/physical feelings
inside.

Right now you're probably feeling that excited
"Ah Ha!" feeling.

That's because you understand something at a different level, you've used your mind to
understand something complex, and you feel
good about bettering yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CR777, yusufdayo1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.