Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2783987 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) ... (2222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
chariisGRACE:

No, I disagree with you.

That 60K Dollars is not like 4k Naira, it is like 200 Naira.

I disagree with you, it's 10 NAIRA!!!

Please don't argue with me or I go bomb your mouth!!!

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Magnoliaa(f): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
shellybee:
I'm tired of redpill
How do I make money
Broke life don tire me
I'm 19, an undergrad (200l)

Oh, things are getting interesting. Really interesting.

LMAO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
OliverTwistJr:
Guys, please I need help, I don't know what to do right now

I'm a 300 level student in A federal university in Nigeria, I've never dated anyone before because I've been this guy that like book a lot

But during last semester, there is the babe near my house that has been showing interest in me, she do visit me a lot and spend the whole day with me, though I also have a crush on her but because she has a lot of guys with her, I did not bother with asking her out though she do use my things but I don't feel it at all because I have a business I'm running.

But early this week, she told me boldly that she has showed me every signs that she loves me for more than 5 months but I did not do anything. Then I told her that I noticed it but I can't do anything because she has a lot of guys already and I don't like girls like that. So the following day I asked her out but told her there is this particular guy that she is very close to, that I want her to choose among us. So she told me that he is just a friend.

For the past 3 days now, she has been lying to me and I know everything because my guys in her hostel do update me, even till this morning, the guy came to her house and slept overnight but she denied it. So I shocked her this morning and visit her and met the guy in her room only on briefs but she was accusing me and defending the guy in my presence.

After 30 minutes, she came to my place and started lying to me again that there is nothing, but I told her it is okay. But within me, I'm not feeling okay because this is the first time of loving a girl. She knew I am naive about anything relationship.

I will really appreciate advise because I've been simping too much. Within this months alone, I've given her more than 10k but she has never let me taste her food before.

Please I don't know what to do and how to handle her

Alright, so let's make a few things abundantly clear. (If it's not already.)

She's fùcking that guy. But not just him, a host of other guys are probably digging her out too. Ranging from guys in her area to her classmates etc.

Few weeks back a guy was stuck in a similar situation as you. So he came here to post his story. We had a few back and forth on what his next steps should be. And after he followed everything I told him, he fùcked her in less than month.

You should do the same. I read where said you didn't want to fùck her anymore. That's a bad idea.

Try to get your dìck inside her for the reference experience. No point investing all that time plus 10k only for you to back out. You learn nothing from doing that. Plus, you're more likely to make the same mistake again.

Anyways, I'll zoom in on your situation the same way I do with other guys. And we'll divide this post into two so we can do that: "what you did wrong" and "your next moves "

Let's jump in….

----What you did wrong.

● First off, you may not realize it but the girl likes you. In fact, she has thought of fùcking you.

The problem is her desire to manipulate you and take your money is FAR greater than her desire to fùck you. That's why she placed you in the bf zone.

If you were a hook up material like I advocate guys become, her desire to fùck you would be ENORMOUSLY higher.

You asked someone if good girls exist. That shows you're clearly suffering from the Passion Paradox. There's no such thing as a good girl.

Every girl can be bad or good depending on the man and situation she's in. Any girl can, and will manipulate you if you give her enough room to.

Becoming a hook up material greatly reduces your chances of being manipulated. And increases her urge to fùck you higher than the eiffel tower.
In fact, she'll rather manipulate other guys so she can please and fùck you.

One of the ways you could have displayed hook up material qualities was to fùck her within the first few times she came to your house.

Ideally, within the first 3 weeks. By wasting time, you made her see you as an option for manipulation.

Now, you're not in a very bad spot. There's still a good chance of turning things around at this point. Assuming you haven't gone back to simping like most people do

You see, if the thought of fùcking you hasn't crossed her mind, she wouldn't ask you to date her. No girl picks a total loser to be her bf.

And that's where your opportunity to let your hook up self shine through lives.

She knows sex could potentially happen in the relationship but she's willing to risk it to get all the money she can from you.

But it's a good thing it hasn't happened

●Another terrible thing you did besides wasting time is telling her to choose between you and another guy.

Write this down on a piece of paper: Until your dìck or fingers has been firmly lodged in her pùssy and mouth at least 3 times, her sex/love life is none of your business.

If she doesn't bring it up, ignore it. The only exception is if she has a bf that could potentially shoot or stab you and we won't here you from again lol. Asides that, it's not your business

In fact, she should be th one trying to poke nose in your love life. Or begging you to choose her over other girls in your life.

You're giving the guy an unnecessary advantage by acting insecure. Just do your thing. If she wants to date you, she'll be the one asking for a relationship.

Keep an eye out for my post on the right way to get a girlfriend.

●Also, telling her you love her. Or you want to date is another bad idea.

Especially if it happens before you fùck her. She should be the one voicing it. Or hinting at it.

Well, it's a good thing you've realized your mistakes.

Most simps will still be living in delusions. Thinking the more they spend things will turn around. Which it never does.

----Your next moves

Now it's time for the fun part. Getting your John Thomas between those legs of hers.

● To kick things off, check if it's been up to a week between the last time you texted her and you reading this post.

Meaning, you've been ignoring her. If it is, you can prompt her to hit you up by posting something naughty and funny on your status.

When she does, vibe with her normally. Just be chill. Don't act butt hurt or desperate.

The goal is to get her to come over to your place.

Where you'd introduce her to the new you.

● Once she's over, don't ask about any guys. Ever. Especially that guy currently blowing her back.

If she brings him or any other guy just calmly smirk and say "wetin concern me"

Then change topic or go back to what you were discussing.

You want to give her the impression that she's almost got you but not yet. It will drive her crazy.

I can't list all the ways you'd display your hook up material qualities. But doing the things above should put you in a better spot.

Stay away from lovey dovey bs. And just have it in mind to put your dìck inside her.

However, don't act desperate or needy about it. Maintain a chill, laidback vibe throughout. Resist any urge to spend on her or give her money. Even if she asks. In fact, especially if she asks.

At your skill level, I doubt if you'd knack her first time she comes over. Though if you did, kudos to you

But don't worry about it tho. You should do it by the third time she comes over after you've followed everything you just read

Now that I'm writing this, I just realized there seems to be huge list of guys who would like to fùck a girl that seems to just be running away or friendzoned them. Might write a book or post on that.

Anyways, less of boyfriend mindset. And more of hook up material vibe and mindset.

I see you pounding that àss. And if you're Iike me that loves to torment other men… you can make her cancel plans with other guys just for you or have her suck your dick before she goes to kiss them (girls have crazy fantasies)

Yes, I know I'm evil (sometimes) But such is life.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
PinkNature:
Rizzputin, pukalolo

Good evening kings...

What does it mean when you're always attracting girls with self esteem issues?

I've observed that most of the girls throwing themselves around me.. got a bit of self-esteem issues and introversion.

Well, for starters you have to be sure if the signs you're seeing are actually that of self esteem and not shyness. So you can elaborate on that

But if you're certain they have low self esteem issues, then the most common reason is that they see your value as too high for them.

You see when you're "high value" as the red pillers call it, you have a tendency to make certain girls feel insecure.

Not every girl will feel insecure. But a good number of them will.

Out of that good number, some will react aggressively towards to the point you'll think they hate you. It's these instances where you some people will tell you "don't mind her. She likes you" or "that's how it starts. From there she'll start liking you"

The reason why those girls act aggressive is to find a way to drop your value a bit so you can feel reachable to them. Like they can have you. Because when you're too high for a girl, it's hard for to have an emotional connection with you. And it can greatly reduce your seduction.

The flip side of it is the one you're facing. While some girls will act aggressive when your value is too high, some will act insecure. Like they have a low self esteem. Your "greatness" make her more conscious of her flaws. And she starts doubting whether she can have you

In fact, if you even tell her "don't be shy" or "just relax" it makes it worse lol.

Because in her mind she's thinking "I hope he doesn't notice I'm insecure." So when you say that... she goes "Damn... he noticed" And she starts to panic and act even more insecure.

Anyways, a good way to handle this is simply find something you're genuinely interested in her about (besides her looks) and tell her about it.

Be warm with her but don't over do it. So you don't lose your attraction. Just keep chill and warm with her so she can relax and get comfortable.

You'll notice it once she slowly starts getting herself together

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 2:31am On Dec 03, 2023
"Drop your value a bit so you can feel reachable to them"

Lolzzz. Nice!

Rizzputin:

Well, for starters you have to be sure if the signs you're seeing are actually that of self esteem and not shyness. So you can elaborate on that

But if you're certain they have low self esteem issues, then the most common reason is that they see your value as too high for them.

You see when you're "high value" as the red pillers call it, you have a tendency to make certain girls feel insecure.

Not every girl will feel insecure. But a good number of them will.

Out of that good number, some will react aggressively towards to the point you'll think they hate you. It's these instances where you some people will tell you "don't mind her. She likes you" or "that's how it starts. From there she'll start liking you"

The reason why those girls act aggressive is to find a way to drop your value a bit so you can feel reachable to them. Like they can have you. Because when you're too high for a girl, it's hard for to have an emotional connection with you. And it can greatly reduce your seduction.

The flip side of it is the one you're facing. While some girls will act aggressive when your value is too high, some will act insecure. Like they have a low self esteem. Your "greatness" make her more conscious of her flaws. And she starts doubting whether she can have you

In fact, if you even tell her "don't be shy" or "just relax" it makes it worse lol.

Because in her mind she's thinking "I hope he doesn't notice I'm insecure." So when you say that... she goes "Damn... he noticed" And she starts to panic and act even more insecure.

Anyways, a good way to handle this is simply find something you're genuinely interested in her about (besides her looks) and tell her about it.

Be warm with her but don't over do it. So you don't lose your attraction. Just keep chill and warm with her so she can relax and get comfortable.

You'll notice it once she slowly starts getting herself together

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by imustsaymymindo: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2023
Rizzputin:

I like the way you recommend the "WHY" and the "HOW".

But I think you should leave him with the "WHY" and let him figure out the "HOW" by himself. That's how he would develop his red pill lenses.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2023
A woman will try to manipulate you with her:

- Body
- Tears
- Words
- Guilt trips

And if she doesn’t succeed, she will start hating you.

📖::: The Manipulated Man Page.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2023
OliverTwistJr:

Please I don't know what to do and how to handle her

I like the fact that subconsciously you know say u dn loose guard urself. You have two options either lock up and move ahead or go back and make her pay back in her own coin.

In your case I'd say lock up and move ahead, ignore her, if you had the frame to pay back, you wouldn't have reached our for advice on this thread. Ignore any talk of retaliation for now, move and build a strong frame, only when have you built it may you consider pay back.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2023
Rizzputin:

Alright, so let's make a few things abundantly clear. (If it's not already.)

She's fùcking that guy. But not just him, a host of other guys are probably digging her out too. Ranging from guys in her area to her classmates etc.

Few weeks back a guy was stuck in a similar situation as you. So he came here to post his story. We had a few back and forth on what his next steps should be. And after he followed everything I told him, he fùcked her in less than month.

You should do the same. I read where said you didn't want to fùck her anymore. That's a bad idea.

Try to get your dìck inside her for the reference experience. No point investing all that time plus 10k only for you to back out. You learn nothing from doing that. Plus, you're more likely to make the same mistake again.

Anyways, I'll zoom in on your situation the same way I do with other guys. And we'll divide this post into two so we can do that: "what you did wrong" and "your next moves "

Let's jump in….

----What you did wrong.

● First off, you may not realize it but the girl likes you. In fact, she has thought of fùcking you.

The problem is her desire to manipulate you and take your money is FAR greater than her desire to fùck you. That's why she placed you in the bf zone.

If you were a hook up material like I advocate guys become, her desire to fùck you would be ENORMOUSLY higher.

You asked someone if good girls exist. That shows you're clearly suffering from the Passion Paradox. There's no such thing as a good girl.

Every girl can be bad or good depending on the man and situation she's in. Any girl can, and will manipulate you if you give her enough room to.

Becoming a hook up material greatly reduces your chances of being manipulated. And increases her urge to fùck you higher than the eiffel tower.
In fact, she'll rather manipulate other guys so she can please and fùck you.

One of the ways you could have displayed hook up material qualities was to fùck her within the first few times she came to your house.

Ideally, within the first 3 weeks. By wasting time, you made her see you as an option for manipulation.

Now, you're not in a very bad spot. There's still a good chance of turning things around at this point. Assuming you haven't gone back to simping like most people do

You see, if the thought of fùcking you hasn't crossed her mind, she wouldn't ask you to date her. No girl picks a total loser to be her bf.

And that's where your opportunity to let your hook up self shine through lives.

She knows sex could potentially happen in the relationship but she's willing to risk it to get all the money she can from you.

But it's a good thing it hasn't happened

●Another terrible thing you did besides wasting time is telling her to choose between you and another guy.

Write this down on a piece of paper: Until your dìck or fingers has been firmly lodged in her pùssy and mouth at least 3 times, her sex/love life is none of your business.

If she doesn't bring it up, ignore it. The only exception is if she has a bf that could potentially shoot or stab you and we won't here you from again lol. Asides that, it's not your business

In fact, she should be th one trying to poke nose in your love life. Or begging you to choose her over other girls in your life.

You're giving the guy an unnecessary advantage by acting insecure. Just do your thing. If she wants to date you, she'll be the one asking for a relationship.

Keep an eye out for my post on the right way to get a girlfriend.

●Also, telling her you love her. Or you want to date is another bad idea.

Especially if it happens before you fùck her. She should be the one voicing it. Or hinting at it.

Well, it's a good thing you've realized your mistakes.

Most simps will still be living in delusions. Thinking the more they spend things will turn around. Which it never does.

----Your next moves

Now it's time for the fun part. Getting your John Thomas between those legs of hers.

● To kick things off, check if it's been up to a week between the last time you texted her and you reading this post.

Meaning, you've been ignoring her. If it is, you can prompt her to hit you up by posting something naughty and funny on your status.

When she does, vibe with her normally. Just be chill. Don't act butt hurt or desperate.

The goal is to get her to come over to your place.

Where you'd introduce her to the new you.

● Once she's over, don't ask about any guys. Ever. Especially that guy currently blowing her back.

If she brings him or any other guy just calmly smirk and say "wetin concern me"

Then change topic or go back to what you were discussing.

You want to give her the impression that she's almost got you but not yet. It will drive her crazy.

I can't list all the ways you'd display your hook up material qualities. But doing the things above should put you in a better spot.

Stay away from lovey dovey bs. And just have it in mind to put your dìck inside her.

However, don't act desperate or needy about it. Maintain a chill, laidback vibe throughout. Resist any urge to spend on her or give her money. Even if she asks. In fact, especially if she asks.

At your skill level, I doubt if you'd knack her first time she comes over. Though if you did, kudos to you

But don't worry about it tho. You should do it by the third time she comes over after you've followed everything you just read

Now that I'm writing this, I just realized there seems to be huge list of guys who would like to fùck a girl that seems to just be running away or friendzoned them. Might write a book or post on that.

Anyways, less of boyfriend mindset. And more of hook up material vibe and mindset.

I see you pounding that àss. And if you're Iike me that loves to torment other men… you can make her cancel plans with other guys just for you or have her suck your dick before she goes to kiss them (girls have crazy fantasies)

Yes, I know I'm evil (sometimes) But such is life.

You are giving ubunja vibes🙂. Sex first🙂.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2023
When a man hasn't had sex for long he channels it into something meaningful.

If a woman hasn't had sex for long she becomes frustrated, yet men pay for sex.

Pathetic!

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2023
Age is fast catching up on her, if I told you that she Tacha bbn you wouldn't believe it, yet some men don't see themselves as the PRIZE.

Pathetic!

Always remember that women age like milk while men age like wine.

The former spoils faster as days pass by while the later becomes more tasteful and valuable while time and days pass by.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2023
Haydens:
If I told you that she Tacha bbn you wouldn't believe it, yet some men don't see themselves as the PRIZE

Pathetic!

Some men are already drooling in her DM, and are ready to do anything to spend few seconds on her bed. grin

That's the world we are grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2023
Reno spitting facts.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2023
Karlifate:

Some men are already drooling in her DM, and are ready to do anything to spend few seconds on her bed. grin

That's the world we are grin

😂😂

Remember some people were created to make balance in this world. I wouldn't be surprise if such happens.

Some are created to finish last.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2023
Haydens:

😂😂

Remember some people were created to make balance in this world. I wouldn't be surprise if such happens.

Some are created to finish last.

Na so. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2023
All these things to tie an innocent man tie, yet they'll tell you that men are not the prize to be won.

Vet her ruthlessly.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2023
After seeing this picture and you still simp to a woman, you need to be castrated.

Remember you are the fúcking PRIZE.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2023
And some guys will end up paying her bride price.

Reason why I hate talking to girls atimes. They repulse me.

Yuck 🤮🤮🤮

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by S1MP: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7929265/type-men-dont-want-personal

Redpill.goes.out the window the moment women have Standards
Remember that if you're short, bald and ugly... No amount of redpill can save you

Continue the perpetual self deceit

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
[sub][/sub]
S1MP:

Remember that if you're short, bald and ugly... No amount of redpill can save you

ENP

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
Haydens:
Reno spitting facts.
Cold and hard facts bro.

Women hate him on Twitter!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
Haydens:
After seeing this picture and you still simp to a woman, you need to be castrated.

Remember you are the fúcking PRIZE.
💯.

Word!!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
S1MP:

A YNP disguising as a man!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
luminouz:

Cold and hard facts bro.

Women hate him on Twitter!!

Women opinion doesn't matter so far I'm concerned provided I'm seeing from what my fellow man is saying.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
If you don go fall in love because of fine face and packaging... Tie ta.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
But why are ladies most time hungry or in needs of something ....

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Haydens:

Women opinion doesn't matter so far I'm concerned provided I'm seeing from what my fellow man is saying.

Agreed. Reno spill facts that I like

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
chenny360:
But why are ladies most time hungry or in needs of something ....

Because society made her believe she is a princess who deserves to reap where she didn't sow!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
chenny360:
But why are ladies most time hungry

Cos she needs to gain more energy to come up with more manipulation strategies grin grin

or in needs of something ....

She's entitled to what she doesn't work for, and you must give her by fire or by force grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
Karlifate:

Cos she needs to gain more energy to come up with more manipulation strategies grin grin

She's entitled to what she doesn't work for, and you must give her by fire or by force grin grin

Yes or else you are a broke redpiller and a man-child!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
luminouz:

Yes or else you are a broke redpiller and a man-child!!!!

Couldn't agree more grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
A man's pride is more sacred than a woman's pride, don't settle for anything other than that.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) ... (2222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CryptoWolf01, heartofcity12, sabbiboi, BigCee0, DaddyRochie1642 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.