Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2784193 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) ... (2222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
Put your resources towards your betterment first, no one is coming to save or help a man rebuild himself wheever he's down.

Be ruthlessly selfish on yourself cos it pays.

Remember, no one cares.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
Haydens:
Put your resources towards your betterment first, no one is coming to save or help a man rebuild himself wheever he's down.

Be ruthlessly selfish on yourself cos it pays.

Remember, no one cares.
facts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
When in a discussion or taking a picture with a woman and you are the one that smiles alot, it shows that you are weak and pathetic. Always have a stronger frame than her.

Don't be a clown that jokes or smiles a lot, that woman will soon dump and disrespect you.

Build your frame to be strong and tight!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Whatever disrespect you continue to tolerate will continue.

Always strengthen your boundaries to be stronger than your soft heart and your mind to be stronger than your feelings.

Removing yourself from where respect is no longer served is SELF-CARE.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
Following female advice is the number one issue with men.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
Simps song affects you more than you know.

Stop listening to them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
Never argue with a woman, rather avoid them and their arguments

The former depicts WEAKNESS while the later depicts DOMINATION.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
She is attracted to power and resilience while you are attracted to beauty and nuture.

Make money, get fit, laugh in the face of struggles, life of a man is never easy.

Remember, scars make man and it brings power and resilience while beauty and character makes woman.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

This quote is about unrepentant SIMPS.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
Men must BECOME while women can simply BE.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
NICE guys base their personality on COWARDICE.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
A man should not only appear cold but he should be cold inside himself.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
Never call a woman twice, the second or the third call won't make any difference. Remember modern women are always addicted to their phones.

Even if she's busy all day at some point she must open her phone to check notifications and she chose not to return the call.

Don't disrespect yourself by calling her again. Learn to return energy shown to you.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
Normalize walking away at the first sign of disrespect.

Remember, the only power she has is the one you gave to her.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
Women will claim to be independent but yet looking for a BLOODY simp that will chest her bills.

Isn't that pathetic ?!

Simps are castrated males, EUNUCHS for short.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
MEN,

Remember, the path to PARADISE begins in HELL.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
A woman’s greatest enemy is her fellow woman.

Women barely care or offer any form of assistance even to themselves.

When they’re in need, they run to the same men they “hate”,

Instead of running to the feminists who encourages their hate for men.

Women are the real misogynists but barely a few knows.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
To get a virgin no b bad thing but folks that still capitalize on it might just face a big shock! Just look at the Israel DMW saga. And also folks that judge a girl with her religious attributes might just be in for a big shocker!

Using virgininity or religiousness as a yardstick might just show how inexperienced you're in the game. She isn't a virgin but her eyes, breasts, mouth, clit and rear aren't. Like wtf!

The game is rigged. The game is the game!.

Which is for keeps- a KIND woman, a woman that prioritizes you, feels shy to bill you heavily or can't even bill you, doesn't have problems visiting, doing choirs, when you talk about wedding she's not looking for an elaborate one(synonymous to billings)--that way u know a girl that wants you & the marriage institution not just d wedding occasion and showing off to her friends how her wedding was badder than her peers.

If she has also invested in you- that's another good sign and a plus. When you get a woman that's not easily influenced by illusory things, you should keep am well. Na dogs just full street now.

As for body count or repentant hoezz-demonstrating all of the positive signs listed; you may scarcely know but when you're patient enough & observe the signs are always there. As their real character is revealed especially when you didn't come off as wanting something serious from the onset.

She doesn't have all those traits---kindly shove em to the side chick department.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 4:29am On Dec 04, 2023
Yeah
It's more of the rule of the jungle.
Camouflage

In the intro of 50 cent hustlers ambition, it was hinted. The white of the teeth gives your location away to predators making you a prey. That's why to appear cold, it's advised to laugh less and smirk more to hide the appearance of the white of your teeth

For body language tips, I'd advise you to go to Shayan wahedi YouTube channel and to also follow alpha rivelino and his green line theory on Twitter

Haydens:
When in a discussion or taking a picture with a woman and you are the one that smiles alot, it shows that you are weak and pathetic. Always have a stronger frame than her.

Don't be a clown that jokes or smiles a lot, that woman will soon dump and disrespect you.

Build your frame to be strong and tight!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 4:45am On Dec 04, 2023
There's a clause to this

Most p1mps and macks learn game from their bottom bVtch. While the p1mp is like the club owner, the bottom b1tch is like the coach. Mostly, coaches were once players who understand the game

You can learn game from women if you apply context:

If there's a drug cartel, then there are the cast aways: those who sell high quality drugs for lesser prices compared to the price on the streets

***Worst case scenario, the cast aways of the drug cartel are usually killed off (after a "No" reply has been given to join the cartel proper) to maintain uniformity of drugs on the streets

If there's a pussy cartel, then there are also cast aways: those who deliver pussy FOR LESSER PRICES compared to what is being charged in most relationships nowadays ie respect-less marriage, one-sided commitment, simping etcetera etcetera

***Worst case scenario, the cast aways of the pussy cartel are labelled $luts, a$hawo, a$$hana etc

Luckily enough, both cartels exists

And the cast aways being bitter for being cast aways, are more willing to reveal the secrets of the trade as a means of revenge for being cast away

2) follow female advice WHEN THEYRE ADVISING OTHER FEMALES then flip their scripts on them. Female advising other females is like the pussy cartel having it's meeting...taking stocks, improvement of their trade, customer satisfaction etc and should you happen to find yourself as a man in their midst...voila!

Haydens:
Following female advice is the number one issue with men.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 4:57am On Dec 04, 2023
Also her moods. Observe her moods when you give her a "no" reply to her demands
"Women get moody to get their way" -- ubunja
Karlifate:
A woman will try to manipulate you with her:

- Body
- Tears
- Words
- Guilt trips

And if she doesn’t succeed, she will start hating you.

📖::: The Manipulated Man Page.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 5:09am On Dec 04, 2023
Lolzz
Finally!
Haydens be getting it

"IF I can't be close to you, I'll SETTLE for the GHOST of you. I miss you MORE THAN LIFE"

"I wanna be IN YOUR LIFE until the night is over"

Ive written a post about this titled LYRICALLY MISTAKEN
https://www.nairaland.com/7781035/lyrically-mistaken

Haydens:

Stop listening to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 5:20am On Dec 04, 2023
Hie. And I wrote another post today. I believe you will find it interesting

https://www.nairaland.com/7930232/shortcut-life-immortality-through-alphabets

Don't forget to like, share and subscribe!
Lolzz

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 5:25am On Dec 04, 2023
And come to think of it...we already know what the problem is

See it this way: nice guys creates bad girls and bad girls creates players
BUT PLAYERS DONT CREATE NICE GUYS so you see, the chain cuts at that point
it's a one way street!

Just One 'party' has to be worked on!!

Your epiphany

Ta-da!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 6:16am On Dec 04, 2023
Some of men here self , after collecting women digit, we don't even bothered to call.....

GoodMorning sirs, have a fruitful day ahead..
Simp_less today..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2023
imustsaymymindo:

I like the way you recommend the "WHY" and the "HOW".

But I think you should leave him with the "WHY" and let him figure out the "HOW" by himself. That's how he would develop his red pill lenses.

Well that's probably one of my biggest issues with red pill. Too many "whys" very few "hows"

Mindsets are good. Books are great. But actually being in the field of seduction is how you grow. It's how you adopt the best practices and stay natural

I've had girls tell me "where did you come from" Or "why didn't God make more men like you"

Of course, I wasn't "made" this way. I had to approach, and seduce women to get a place where I can have as many fast hook ups as possible.

If you notice red pill advise is always about "ignore her. Forget about her" That's because a massive chunk of them have zero clue on how to turn things around.

And it's no surprise. Because is the only way you internalize the HOW is to try stuff out. And of course, it's always easier when someone gives you some direction so you know where to start. Which I've done for him

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2023
Haydens:

Stop listening to them.

Exactly! cheesy

If a man keeps listening to:

"I fit mad for your love..."

"I fit craze for your love..."

He will just be displaying the characters of a madman cos the constant hearing of the blue pill song(s) has been registered in his subconscious. cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by imustsaymymindo: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2023
Rizzputin:

Well that's probably one of my biggest issues with red pill. Too many "whys" very few "hows"

Mindsets are good. Books are great. But actually being in the field of seduction is how you grow. It's how you adopt the best practices and stay natural

I've had girls tell me "where did you come from" Or "why didn't God make more men like you"

Of course, I wasn't "made" this way. I had to approach, and seduce women to get a place where I can have as many fast hook ups as possible.

If you notice red pill advise is always about "ignore her. Forget about her" That's because a massive chunk of them have zero clue on how to turn things around.

And it's no surprise. Because is the only way you internalize the HOW is to try stuff out. And of course, it's always easier when someone gives you some direction so you know where to start. Which I've done for him

That's because there is no universal "HOWs" but there are universal "WHYs".

My quote goes thus:

Give a person fish: He would eat the fish and come back to you for more.

Show a person how to fish: He would be amazed that he can make more fish through the process. But what happens if fishing goes extinct?

Tell a person why he should fish: He could probably find a way to achieve the same goal via hunting or invent his own fishing skills. He might not get more fish instantly, but if he ever does or even if fishing goes extinct, he would most likely still be relevant.

The sexual marketplace is too dynamic to be immersed with a lot of "HOWs" like the PUAs instead of the "WHYs". Things change by the minute. Climes are different. What happens when the person you are advising travels to a country like France? He can only cope if he is immersed in the "WHYs" and create his own well-suited habits that fits his situation, clime, personality, age and what-not that are ever-dynamic. Besides there are diverse blue-pill experiences to know what your "WHAT-NOTS" are and carve your "HOWs" from.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2023
imustsaymymindo:

That's because there is no universal "HOWs" but there are universal "WHYs".

My quote goes thus:

Give a person fish: He would eat the fish and come back to you for more.

Show a person how to fish: He would be amazed that he can make more fish through the process. But what happens if fishing goes extinct?

Tell a person why he should fish: He could probably find a way to achieve the same goal via hunting or invent his own fishing skills. He might not get more fish instantly, but if he ever does or even if fishing goes extinct, he would most likely still be relevant.

The sexual marketplace is too dynamic to be immersed with a lot of "HOWs" like the PUAs instead of the "WHYs". Things change by the minute. Climes are different. What happens when the person you are advising travels to a country like France? He can only cope if he is immersed in the "WHYs" and create his own well-suited habits that fits his situation, clime, personality, age and what-not that are ever-dynamic. Besides there are diverse blue-pill experiences to know what your "WHAT-NOTS" are and carve your "HOWs" from.

No. There are no universal anything. No universal WHYs and NO universal HOWs

But there are BEST PRACTICES. That is, ways, methods, principles and mindsets that increases your odds of success.

WHYs and HOWs are not created equal. There are the best ones, the good, the and the average. None of them gives you guarantees

But the best one drastically increases your odds for success.

Also, it's always better if you have someone giving you a good sense of direction on HOWs. Both in seduction, work and even in business

It shortens your learning curve. And makes things faster. The guy that posted his story where I helped him could have spent months trying to figure out what to do.

But after pointing him to the right direction, he was always able to turn things around.

Always understand that while nothing is guaranteed or universal, there are always BEST PRACTICES.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2023
😐😐

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Poshvector12345: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2023
I have followed this thread for a long time now... Just dropping from time to time
I witness the opening of this thread but actively followed it from about the 1000th page..
There's is absolutely no new thing you people talk about.
Always rehashing the same talking points over and over.
You people say the redpoll is not about women only but I have never seen anyone of you post about it's application somewhere else.
A tv character once says anyone who continuously calls himself king is no true king...
Running around calling yourself alpha and sigma(sigma is an internet meme to mock you guys for crying out loud but you co-opted it into your lexicon)
All form of pseudo intellectual theories even when they clearly contradict each other.
Do you guys think that anybody believe the bullshit stories that you lie to each other about here?
And to think that some of you are actually older than twenty five, meaning this is not just a phase some you actually believe this and live your life continually chasing an alpha status that is non-existent. It makes it quite sad
I'll pray for y'all, because while coming here is quite entertaining the indoctrination and women hate doesn't stop here it spills intlrhe real world and some here actually believe it making life difficult for all the sisters and female cousins I have in this world.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2023
Cc Hayden!!!!!!
Do you want me to overdose on some pills?

Keep it up brother
Much respect
Kudos to everyone keeping the thread sane and alive
Future generations will thank us for this

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) ... (2222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Veenbanks(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.