Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2782955 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2023
Quitmast:

LOL…Make I use this medium, to ask for help. Guys, can you give me any tips, advice on how to quit masturbation?
u just need to have sex more, I think most people do it cus dem rarely have sex and dem love sex too

Some boys I know will say this: I rather pay for sex than for me to do masturbation nd u will spend a lot on it I think dat mindset can reduce it a little bit

The more u see sexy girls the more u wanna do it nd picture dem, Even tho u have the mind to talk to her most of dem are doing hookup as side hustle

The way the country dy go so just focus on money and live the life u dream of nd secondly sex will never be Ur issue, fam

Its way easy for a guy who's doing okay to fvck many girls without spending on dem than a guy who don't have enough
Put Ur energy on something meaningful nd fvck for fun at the end, if u wanna be a player cheesy

But being a player ain't fun tho to me.......DR5 sign out

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2023
Hope you haven't SIMP'd today?

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2023
OliverTwistJr:
Guys, please I need help, I don't know what to do right now

I'm a 300 level student in A federal university in Nigeria, I've never dated anyone before because I've been this guy that like book a lot

But during last semester, there is the babe near my house that has been showing interest in me, she do visit me a lot and spend the whole day with me, though I also have a crush on her but because she has a lot of guys with her, I did not bother with asking her out though she do use my things but I don't feel it at all because I have a business I'm running.

But early this week, she told me boldly that she has showed me every signs that she loves me for more than 5 months but I did not do anything. Then I told her that I noticed it but I can't do anything because she has a lot of guys already and I don't like girls like that. So the following day I asked her out but told her there is this particular guy that she is very close to, that I want her to choose among us. So she told me that he is just a friend.

For the past 3 days now, she has been lying to me and I know everything because my guys in her hostel do update me, even till this morning, the guy came to her house and slept overnight but she denied it. So I shocked her this morning and visit her and met the guy in her room only on briefs but she was accusing me and defending the guy in my presence.

After 30 minutes, she came to my place and started lying to me again that there is nothing, but I told her it is okay. But within me, I'm not feeling okay because this is the first time of loving a girl. She knew I am naive about anything relationship.

I will really appreciate advise because I've been simping too much. Within this months alone, I've given her more than 10k but she has never let me taste her food before.

Please I don't know what to do and how to handle her

ABORT MISSION!!!!!!
DANGER AHEAD!!!
DO YOU COPY

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2023
Uptheante:

Thank God your eyes don open now.
That guy is definitely fuccking her, same as most of the other guys you see her with.
She's more experienced than you, so a relationship with her will only open more ways for her to use you & manipulate you. You are still too naive & inexperienced about the ways of women.
Your 10k that you wasted on her is gone with the winds, probably the guys fuccking her also enjoyed part of your 10k grin
It will shock you to realize that those guys fuccking her, most probably have never done anything remarkable for her.
You were probably brought up with the erroneous mentality that treating women nicely & doing them favours is the right way to get into their heart, but reality is opposite

As for being a hard guy, you don't need to go into fighting, violence, smoking, hard drugs, cultism, etc just to get back at such a lady or even other women & show them you are a bad guy. You will only be doing more harm to yourself.
If you are relating with a woman, be very selfish.
If there's anything you are giving her, you must also be benefiting something reasonable from her. If not, don't agree.
Also pursue your dreams & take good care of yourself, your parents & family.
Finally, ignore this girl completely & don't reply any of her messages or pick her calls

You just wasted your typing energy for nothing.

He already knows what to do.
He already knows she's bad news.
He already knows she's a hoe.

But also he already knows he's fallen deep into the lagoon of a hoe's affection.

What is going through his head is how to rationalize the simping mode.

I have seen this over and over again.

The more you advice them,the more they rebute actual reality.

Like I said,the only way through is the hard way.

They always learn,one way or the other.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Watoni2T(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2023
OliverTwistJr:

I'm sorry for the lengthy post but right now, I'm just shaking, I want to be a hard guy
bro I will advice u to let her be, continue been the friends u were with her . Let her do the work, don't even engage her in any communication unless she does. Channel your attention to other ladies

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2023
OliverTwistJr:

I don't really agree with this because I don't know what to do, what I plan on doing is just to ignore her but I don't think that will be enough

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2023
DieRich5:
u just need to have sex more, I think most people do it cus dem rarely have sex and dem love sex too

Some boys I know will say this: I rather pay for sex than for me to do masturbation nd u will spend a lot on it I think dat mindset can reduce it a little bit

The more u see sexy girls the more u wanna do it nd picture dem, Even tho u have the mind to talk to her most of dem are doing hookup as side hustle

The way the country dy go so just focus on money and live the life u dream of nd secondly sex will never be Ur issue, fam

Its way easy for a guy who's doing okay to fvck many girls without spending on dem than a guy who don't have enough
Put Ur energy on something meaningful nd fvck for fun at the end, if u wanna be a player cheesy

Stuff is there are levels in which u pay for sex. There are cheap girls who can go for under 10k and so u dont waste too much money. 5k 7k girls dey. At least get bleeped once or twice a month so u dont have scarcity mentality.
The problem with simps and some guys is that they may even overpay for sex like paying 100k 150k or their whole salary for pussy.
If u go night clubbing u will see all those affordable olosho girls.
If u need to pay for sex at least dont bankrupt yourself in the process

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
I jam one of my Ex today .. she's probably in a serious relationship....

So I throw her this questions.. if she can still come back to me if fate as it..

Hear what she said... No Never ..
So I asked why..

She said because she can't control me...

She can't look straight to my face and decide or tell me what she want more often...
. And that I'm fair in complexion that many girls are after Me, that she can't withstand the competition.... .
Me that I'm not too cute ooo.

I guess she's having inferiority complex, plus low self esteem... Plus I don't take cheat from any woman whatsoever....

So I realise, I got game ...
Finally she said her current boyfriend do whatever she want and he love her more than she love him .. so at that she' prefer him than me..
I laugh out ... And said I won... .

Don't forget to simpless today...

Good afternoon..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PureFace1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
Look at the kind of advice being given to our men on Facebook, advice on how to live a very miserable and pathetic life for women that doesn't worth it.

Men must always be the one responsible and tolerating the excesses of women according to the bastard that post this nonsense online, he said if you can't it mean you are not ready for marriage as if marriage is heaven on earth.

https://www.facebook.com/100000561894805/posts/pfbid0A6kM6MVdmesYpVCGG4jNx8icKx5g1GjgrhgU5SibxztBkbNzvscDFnyV2GFhBP7Wl/?app=fbl

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
OliverTwistJr:

I'm a 300 level student in A federal university in Nigeria, I've never dated anyone before because I've been this guy that like book a lot

But during last semester, there is the babe near my house that has been showing interest in me, she do visit me a lot and spend the whole day with me, though I also have a crush on her but because she has a lot of guys with her, I did not bother with asking her out though she do use my things but I don't feel it at all because I have a business I'm running.

But early this week, she told me boldly that she has showed me every signs that she loves me for more than 5 months but I did not do anything. Then I told her that I noticed it but I can't do anything because she has a lot of guys already and I don't like girls like that. So the following day I asked her out but told her there is this particular guy that she is very close to, that I want her to choose among us. So she told me that he is just a friend.

For the past 3 days now, she has been lying to me and I know everything because my guys in her hostel do update me, even till this morning, the guy came to her house and slept overnight but she denied it. So I shocked her this morning and visit her and met the guy in her room only on briefs but she was accusing me and defending the guy in my presence.

After 30 minutes, she came to my place and started lying to me again that there is nothing, but I told her it is okay. But within me, I'm not feeling okay because this is the first time of loving a girl. She knew I am naive about anything relationship.

I will really appreciate advise because I've been simping too much. Within this months alone, I've given her more than 10k but she has never let me taste her food before.

Bros, I got you!!!

That girl is fuqin that boy. I can swear with my left testicle. She is using you for free things you gave her and maybe your intelligence. While you are busy lifting her with love, the other dude is shifting her pussy with diick. She knows you are naive and is playing on that.

You want help?

Do these:

1. Never talk to her again. She is ran through and not for you. She will eat you up

2. Kill whatever feelings you have for her. She will ruin your life. Trust me on that

3. Never let her come to your house or use your things or give her attention. No matter her pleas and manipulation, don't listen to what she says and never give her audience again. She is not worth it.

These three things won't come easy but do it for two weeks and you will come to thank me. If you continue with that girl, she will get you killed!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
DieRich5:

DR5 my nigg

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
PureFace1:
Look at the kind of advice being given to our men on Facebook, advice on how to live a very miserable and pathetic life for women that doesn't worth it.

Men must always be the one responsible and tolerating the excesses of women according to the bastard that post this nonsense online, he said if you can't it mean you are not ready for marriage as if marriage is heaven on earth.

https://www.facebook.com/100000561894805/posts/pfbid0A6kM6MVdmesYpVCGG4jNx8icKx5g1GjgrhgU5SibxztBkbNzvscDFnyV2GFhBP7Wl/?app=fbl

The last sentence is the funniest. I can't remember the last time I said the word 'love' to any woman. And Guess what, they are not crying!!!😉

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chariisGRACE(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
Smartb0y:
No matter how you advice a simp they'll still go back to their old ways like dogs to their vomits.

it's deeply ingrained in them to simp.

Simping is like breathing in air,they just can't help themselves.

The only way through for them is the hard way.

Only the actions of a woman can bring a simp back to reality.

Most importantly,try to understand the men around you.
Be weary of those that simp,they can be very dangerous.

No be lie, boss man 😅

It almost caused a friction amongst me and my guys. We are 4 in number.

One of them fvcked a hooker and 'fell in love' with her. 🤣😂

We have tried talking sense into this guy, even when he tells us the mundane stories this girl shares with him - how the girl follows sugar daddies.

He keeps telling us that, the girl will change 😅.

So, it got to a point where he started avoiding us. Because of the brotherhood, we had to make things up. We have stopped advising him.

Make my gee enjoy himself.
😂🤣😂

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chariisGRACE(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
OliverTwistJr:

Since you said you're running a business of which she knows about, and with your benevolence of letting her take your stuffs without bothering to ask her to return them.

Gee, she wan pitch her tenth. She wan chop money with authority (as your GF) instead of begging for it.

Learn to be stingy with stuffs, bro. It will keep leeches far from you.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2023

Ethology is basically the psychology of animals.

Writing about animals gives me peace. This is because the madness that goes on almost every week within the Nigerian public narrative space, most especially the cybersphere can be draining for people with very low energy for drama. That is why I wait until the embers are down before getting to know what actually happened.

So when I read that allegation, my antenna twitched...and I shouted, welcome to the animal world. But I knew writing about it then may defeat the teachable purpose as many would read it from the lens of the treading issue and learn nada from it. That's why I waited...

I have watched countless documentaries where Kleptogamy played out without me knowing there was a term for that. The term "sneaky fvckers" was coined by evolutionary biologist John Maynard Smith to describe subordinate males who take advantage of the opportunity to mate with females while dominant males are otherwise occupied, leading to their reproductive success.

Animals like Cheetah have naturally evolved to accommodate Sneaky Fvckers such that more than two males can fertilize their eggs. And like most cats, the female can choose which sperm to fertilize her eggs, and which one to flush out.

Unlike Lions, where the dominant male rules the pride and has exclusive mating rights to conserve his genes to the next generation, a right that also comes with lots of responsibilities such as protection, and to some extent provision (when a big prey is encountered), and mentorship because he literally raises the cubs and watches after them when the lionesses go hunting.

But inspite of this, Lionesses can, and do engage in sneaky copulations, either to divert aggressive roaming males from attacking the pride and killing of their cubs, or to ignite a pride takeover if they do not like the alpha male they have.

Mostly displayed among animals that keep harems, the sneaky guys always tiptoe into the harems whenever the alpha male is distracted either fighting, or attending to other of his females. This sly guy gets him, hobnobs with the females, sow his oats, and sneaks out. But he could pay the ultimate price if caught.

Nature is deep.

Primates are also well known in this game. The beta males organise kidnapping gangs that swoop on females and kidnap their babies as ransome to lure the mothers.

Others like deers sneak in to sow their oats of mixed multitude and find their way before the alpha male takes notice.

But Zebras are smart. They know about this, that's why they conduct DNA tests at birth.

Reading up Peter Linberg some time ago, he wrote that within the pick-up artist literature, there are alpha males and beta males, and this delineates those who are successful in the sexual marketplace and those who are not. Those who are not, according to him often engages in concealed mating strategies, such as: being a nice guy, getting friend zoned, and being a “white knight,” which is the manosphere term for when a man jumps to a woman’s rescue for disingenuous reasons.

He quotes copiously from Alan Roger Currie’s book, “Mode One: Let the Women Know What You're Really Thinking,” where the author describes the sneaky fvcker strategy. The author graphically depicts the mindset of those who adopt this strategy: when you hide, deny, and/or ‘camouflage’ your true, honest needs, desires, interests, and intentions from women. Your behavior is usually phony, hypocritical, wimpy, deceitful, and ‘wishy-washy.’

We learn so much from animals, including human animals. The Sneaky-Fvcker mating strategy is a natural trait that occurs in animals, as well as humans.

©Kelechi Decca /FB

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ezechi24(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
AyoII:

ABORT MISSION!!!!!!
DANGER AHEAD!!!
DO YOU COPY

Stop simping, stop calling her, stop any contact with Hershey would want to know why and curious girls gets bleeped and immediately u dig her, do am with no emotions.....IL teach my son to be a beast, a very loving and caring beast not all these simps we having all around .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
Quitmast:

I am not surprised at your list, I am completely baffled by them. It like You want me to replace a bad habit with habits far worst.

Seriously, I should go into prostitution and at the same time pickup my Bible and read?

Anyways, thanks for your advice. I appreciate it.
Thank GOD U have wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
codedgalaxy:

I did not expect you to understand.
The red Truth is that in life bad habits abound, many are just good in hiding theirs.
The trick is choosing the one you can manage yourself rather than having it choose you, which in my opinion is worst.
Nothing is free in life, to giveup on something something must be giving in exchange. If you were spiritual you will know this.
Lol, you said that i am dishing more bad habits instead of help, lol again.
So i will ask you this question," since God is almighty, wouldnt it be easier to just forgive mankind and let by gone be by gones " but No, he had to give his son's life in exchange.
Dont you think gruesome? lol.
Iife is all "exchange", man
Broh u dont know what u are saying we know bad habits ard bound. It is just like advicing a robber to start stealing. If u cant give good advice it is better u keep silent than let people think u lack wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
WHY ME bro? No be dey simp, why quoting me
ezechi24:

Stop simping, stop calling her, stop any contact with Hershey would want to know why and curious girls gets bleeped and immediately u dig her, do am with no emotions.....IL teach my son to be a beast, a very loving and caring beast not all these simps we having all around .

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by codedgalaxy: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
teebagy:
Broh u dont know what u are saying we know bad habits ard bound. It is just like advicing a robber to start stealing. If u cant give good advice it is better u keep silent than let people think u lack wisdom.
I don't know how old you are, but the post i made is not for infants to digest . Pls kindly skip my post next time.
My posts are only for the mature minds only, who can stomach the raw redpills i dish.
Life aint no bed of roses.
Even in the christian world, havent you heard of the soldier that gave his daughter up as burnt offering cause of a vow he made to God should he return victorious.
Yea he burnt his daughter up, read that again and diest.
This is the raw truth of the world, but i guess your preacher ever takes his sunday readings from that passage of the bible.
Instead like babies yall are fed the "prosperity" gospel lol.
Wake up to reality the world is a dark place to be ,everyone you see are all battling demons inside.
Its left to you to choose

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OliverTwistJr: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
Uptheante:

Thank God your eyes don open now.
That guy is definitely fuccking her, same as most of the other guys you see her with.
She's more experienced than you, so a relationship with her will only open more ways for her to use you & manipulate you. You are still too naive & inexperienced about the ways of women.
Your 10k that you wasted on her is gone with the winds, probably the guys fuccking her also enjoyed part of your 10k grin
It will shock you to realize that those guys fuccking her, most probably have never done anything remarkable for her.
You were probably brought up with the erroneous mentality that treating women nicely & doing them favours is the right way to get into their heart, but reality is opposite

As for being a hard guy, you don't need to go into fighting, violence, smoking, hard drugs, cultism, etc just to get back at such a lady or even other women & show them you are a bad guy. You will only be doing more harm to yourself.
If you are relating with a woman, be very selfish.
If there's anything you are giving her, you must also be benefiting something reasonable from her. If not, don't agree.
Also pursue your dreams & take good care of yourself, your parents & family.
Finally, ignore this girl completely & don't reply any of her messages or pick her calls

Thanks boss, I will do exactly what you said

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OliverTwistJr: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
Smartb0y:

You just wasted your typing energy for nothing.

He already knows what to do.
He already knows she's bad news.
He already knows she's a hoe.

But also he already knows he's fallen deep into the lagoon of a hoe's affection.

What is going through his head is how to rationalize the simping mode.

I have seen this over and over again.

The more you advice them,the more they rebute actual reality.

Like I said,the only way through is the hard way.

They always learn,one way or the other.

Bro, I'm not like that, I've learnt my lesson and I've blocked her on every social media
She even came to my hostel this evening but I did not allow how to come inside my room. I just told her that I'm busy. I have decided to cut off every communications from her finally

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OliverTwistJr: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
luminouz:

Bros, I got you!!!

That girl is fuqin that boy. I can swear with my left testicle. She is using you for free things you gave her and maybe your intelligence. While you are busy lifting her with love, the other dude is shifting her pussy with diick. She knows you are naive and is playing on that.

You want help?

Do these:

1. Never talk to her again. She is ran through and not for you. She will eat you up

2. Kill whatever feelings you have for her. She will ruin your life. Trust me on that

3. Never let her come to your house or use your things or give her attention. No matter her pleas and manipulation, don't listen to what she says and never give her audience again. She is not worth it.

These three things won't come easy but do it for two weeks and you will come to thank me. If you continue with that girl, she will get you killed!!!

Exactly, thanks boss for the input, she was still sending my guys to talk to me when I did not answer her today, but i told them it is over

All the freedom she has with my things is over now already

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OliverTwistJr: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
chariisGRACE:

Since you said you're running a business of which she knows about, and with your benevolence of letting her take your stuffs without bothering to ask her to return them.

Gee, she wan pitch her tenth. She wan chop money with authority (as your GF) instead of begging for it.

Learn to be stingy with stuffs, bro. It will keep leeches far from you.

Thanks boss, I've learnt my lesson today

Funny thing is the guy I met in her room is always broke, she has even begged me once for money which I later realized that she gave it to him. I just don't know how he managed to get inside her panties.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
OliverTwistJr:

Bro, I'm not like that, I've learnt my lesson and I've blocked her on every social media
She even came to my hostel this evening but I did not allow how to come inside my room. I just told her that I'm busy. I have decided to cut off every communications from her finally
good for you.

Beware of women for they have the propensity to derail you from your mission.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OliverTwistJr: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
ezechi24:

Thanks, but I don't think I want to ever dig her again, I've moved on from her and I don't want anything to do with her again

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OliverTwistJr: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
AyoII:
WHY ME bro? No be dey simp, why quoting me
grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
OliverTwistJr:

But is there still a good lady at all

I'm almost at my final year and I have not had a girl to call mine all through my life, should I be worried about it.

It seems you're raised by a single parent. (single mother precisely) sad

Your level of co-dependency is just way over the top.

Get a grip on yourself, dude. angry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
One thing about redpill is that it will give you the morale to do this that you don't wanna do.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
If you want to join a redpill WhatsApp group you can hit me up my number is on my profile.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 2:41am On Dec 01, 2023
Young girls are fresh and they lack experience around men. Their increase in experience with men reduces their freshness. Inversely proportional...one side tilts, the other falls. The definition of emotions being emotions is the constant K

Since they lack experience, they need the experience. For one to be led or misled, one would have to want to go somewhere.

Someone with no direction in mind cannot be led astray.

Knowing that young girls have their freshness but lack experience, how do you temporarily give experience skipping the needed time it takes to get one?

"look at you...You're all grown up and big already. I know You can handle this"

"Sugar mummy"

"My woman"

Click click

Dot dot dot.

CuteNbad:
Excellent piece wink.

Drop about the other. (Young fresh girl) and how to trigger hers.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.