Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,542 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755215 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:57pm On Jan 03
Simps remain the enablers of these females entitlements.. 🤦‍♂️

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03
[quote author=Wotowotoman post=127764418][/quote]

So you can keep quiet abi, shey you said earlier on I don't want to go there,now we are here and you can't chat again, are you crippled, abi you no fit cpunter me, you this fake keyboard warrior, it's because everyone decided to pity you and ignore the troll that you are you feel, you are worth something, you want to measure money and value with me, I'm capable, useless individual that spends all their time talking about bbnaija na en wan follow me talk about wealth. So to even look for a good photoshopper that can atleast help you get this 2m your generation desperately needs to survive, you don't have anyone?, or atleast borrow and screenshot you can't abi.

Nna, from now hence forth when people are talking in this group just shut up and read, maybe your imbecility would allow you to grasp something, boy wey if you see my dog food na Christmas celebration for your entire family dey follow me cap anyhow. Steal pictures to oppress who, you entered my site, oya uno wan post pictures again, you don ever see box of gold bars for your life, imbecility dey your bloodline

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 9:00pm On Jan 03
adambeatz:

So you can keep quiet abi, shey you said earlier on I don't want to go there,now we are here and you can't chat again, are you crippled, abi you no fit cpunter me, you this fake keyboard warrior, it's because everyone decided to pity you and ignore the troll that you are you feel, you are worth something, you want to measure money and value with me, I'm capable, useless individual that spends all their time talking about bbnaija na en wan follow me talk about wealth. So to even look for a good photoshopper that can atleast help you get this 2m your generation desperately needs to survive, you don't have anyone?, or atleast borrow and screenshot you can't abi.

Nna, from now hence forth when people are talking in this group just shut up and read, maybe your imbecility would allow you to grasp something, boy wey if you see my dog food na Christmas celebration for your entire family dey follow me cap anyhow. Steal pictures to oppress who, you entered my site, oya uno wan post pictures again, you don ever see box of gold bars for your life, imbecility dey your bloodline

See this dirty broke riff raff still trying to save face..poverty kee you there. Bozo

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03
Wotowotoman:

See this dirty broke riff raff still trying to save face..poverty kee you there. Bozo

So in your mind this is my hand, bruhhhh you really are impossible to reach if God decides to send his blessing. If you have sense in a space of 1month the Creator can change your story but seeing the imbecility in your bloodline it might take 8 generations to be free of this plight in order for the blessing s of God to touch and open your eyes. Boy your dense brain can't fathom what i wear, my hands are kissed with aquamarine stones and sapphire stones. I don't deal in fake jewelry, I produce what I wear unlike you that's just a tertiary consumer with nothing to give life to, get your broke ass away jare, your life changing offers expire 12midnight. Unlike you I'm an man of my word and not a fake, one love

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 9:19pm On Jan 03
adambeatz:

So in your mind this is my hand, bruhhhh you really are impossible to reach if God decides to send his blessing. If you have sense in a space of 1month the Creator can change your story but seeing the imbecility in your bloodline it might take 8 generations to be free of this plight in order for the blessing s of God to touch and open your eyes. Boy your dense brain can't fathom what i wear, my hands are kissed with aquamarine stones and sapphire stones. I don't deal in fake jewelry, I produce what I wear unlike you that's just a tertiary consumer with nothing to give life to, get your broke ass away jare, your life changing offers expire 12midnight. Unlike you I'm an man of my word and not a fake, one love

Whose hands? Your papa hand? grin

Inside your mind, you know the truth. When you tire to deceive yourself, you go still sleep in poverty this night. Nonsense!

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03
Wotowotoman:

Whose hands? Your papa hand? grin

Inside your mind, you know the truth. When you tire to deceive yourself, you go still sleep in poverty this night. Nonsense!

grin, why say na my papa dey pain you, abi you own dn die due to your imbecility, abi you grow up without papa and as such everybody you see you attack en papa, abi you blind to other things, shey you check my company site, you sight wetin your papa no fit afford give you abi, to say you get sense I believe if person go through all ypur post en for see something wey them go say ahhh this imbeci1e get something upstairs but unfortunately u just dey select the insult you dey type why uno talk say wetin u see na fake, talk now, you think say me go fit broke like you both mentally, physically, and psychologically you no just wan get sense. Abi cause your papa and en forefathers hand over adject povertygive you na en you make am your life mission to they curse people papa, talk now, i get church i fit direct you go, no worry i go pay for any koboko them go need buy flog the poverty comut your lineage body, eno easy been a keyboardwarrior, broke both physicallyand spiritually, fathers live their sons inheritance,you na imbecilitythem pass give you and na so u wan bring innocent kids come this live with your imbecility, kaaaaaai you harsh o

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03
12pm dont forget, you, see my hands, you go fit talk, i cant brag that i wear designers cause ill be a fool to make another man rich, wetin happen to my pocket, amethyst and sapphires all the way, you see me you wont speak within the click im in unless spoken to, you'll at best serve as an errand boy, atleast since your forefathers couldnt break the yoke in your lineage,lemme bless your bloodline small so you can take your whole family & village for deliverance, who knows, you might gain the clarity needed in order to navigate through life and not be eating,sleeping, watching bbn naija, steal someone's photos to claim what you are not since taking flights is the highest achievement you can ever envision, broken boy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 9:49pm On Jan 03
adambeatz:

grin, why say na my papa dey pain you, abi you own dn die due to your imbecility, abi you grow up without papa and as such everybody you see you attack en papa, abi you blind to other things, shey you check my company site, you sight wetin your papa no fit afford give you abi, to say you get sense I believe if person go through all ypur post en for see something wey them go say ahhh this imbeci1e get something upstairs but unfortunately u just dey select the insult you dey type why uno talk say wetin u see na fake, talk now, you think say me go fit broke like you both mentally, physically, and psychologically you no just wan get sense. Abi cause your papa and en forefathers hand over adject povertygive you na en you make am your life mission to they curse people papa, talk now, i get church i fit direct you go, no worry i go pay for any koboko them go need buy flog the poverty comut your lineage body, eno easy been a keyboardwarrior, broke both physicallyand spiritually, fathers live their sons inheritance,you na imbecilitythem pass give you and na so u wan bring innocent kids come this live with your imbecility, kaaaaaai you harsh o

I know wetin dey pain you. You don dey lie to people here say you be don only for me to expose you as a hustler that sells stolen phones and any and everything on Nairaland to make tashere money to use chop. Keep deceiving yourself there. Abi you go still enter you dirty room with heat and mosquito this night grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 9:57pm On Jan 03
adambeatz:
12pm dont forget, you, see my hands, you go fit talk, i cant brag that i wear designers cause ill be a fool to make another man rich, wetin happen to my pocket, amethyst and sapphires all the way, you see me you wont speak within the click im in unless spoken to, you'll at best serve as an errand boy, atleast since your forefathers couldnt break the yoke in your lineage,lemme bless your bloodline small so you can take your whole family & village for deliverance, who knows, you might gain the clarity needed in order to navigate through life and not be eating,sleeping, watching bbn naija, steal someone's photos to claim what you are not since taking flights is the highest achievement you can ever envision, broken boy

Guy, you are taking too much crap. You said I stole pictures online. I say show me where I stole the pictures and I will drop 2m for you. So easy. No need for long talk.

But if you no fit show where I stole those pictures, may God punish you and your father and your entire lineage with very bad poverty until una die.
Bozo!

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03
Wotowotoman:

I know wetin dey pain you. You don dey lie to people here say you be don only for me to expose you as a hustler that sells stolen phones and any and everything on Nairaland to make tashere money to use chop. Keep deceiving yourself there. Abi you go still enter you dirty room with heat and mosquito this night grin grin

Abi u dey talk wetin u dey go through, na en u feel say even one dey share rent with rats and mosquitoes. Guy you know you dey lie, who I scam for here, I scam you abi na ur papa i scam, least i forget your papa no even get tecno phone sef before your imbecility take en life, you see money you go fit breath, i for give me my company social media handles, but ino wan make u go tiff person aircraft picture just to lie to me say u wan impress me, broke boy like you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 10:03pm On Jan 03
adambeatz:

Abi u dey talk wetin u dey go through, na en u feel say even one dey share rent with rats and mosquitoes. Guy you know you dey lie, who I scam for here, I scam you abi na ur papa i scam, least i forget your papa no even get tecno phone sef before your imbecility take en life, you see money you go fit breath, i for give me my company social media handles, but ino wan make u go tiff person aircraft picture just to lie to me say u wan impress me, broke boy like you

Wetin you go do for Treasury Bill thread? No be Mugu you dey find there? You no see as them chase you comot say make you go find Mugu for your family? Hahahah grin grin

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03
Wotowotoman:

Wetin you go do for Treasury Bill thread? No be Mugu you dey find there? You no see as them chase you comot say make you go find Mugu for your family? Hahahah grin grin

Finally, it's creeping into your subconscious, that's good, someone who knew what i was onto advised me not to cast it but only share with people i trust, fastforward now, you cant even compute what my money looks like, like I said you entire generation has been booked marked by poverty that even the work of God cannot be imagined in your bloodline, that's what happens when you don't give up your fake life and seek the face of your creator, do even know what lithium ore is, you don't, I truck is enough to make give your entire family a whole makeover, your obviously a broken broke boy of a family without a proper father figure,which is why u can afford to insult someone's parents, I know it's not easy but the creator would surely deliver your family from pitch-black poverty and make you guys see the light, hand one, probably after the 8th generation from you, the sun would shine on you generation, till then stay strong I'm sure the creator would bring your bloodline out of imbecility.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jsp0: 10:23pm On Jan 03
lol it so funny how troll are trying hard to distract what we do in the group

but the group wil still stand it ground na u go tire

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 10:27pm On Jan 03
adambeatz:

Finally, it's creeping into your subconscious, that's good, someone who knew what i was onto advised me not to cast it but only share with people i trust, fastforward now, you cant even compute what my money looks like, like I said you entire generation has been booked marked by poverty that even the work of God cannot be imagined in your bloodline, that's what happens when you don't give up your fake life and seek the face of your creator, do even know what lithium ore is, you don't, I truck is enough to make give your entire family a whole makeover, your obviously a broken broke boy of a family without a proper father figure,which is why u can afford to insult someone's parents, I know it's not easy but the creator would surely deliver your family from pitch-black poverty and make you guys see the light, hand one, probably after the 8th generation from you, the sun would shine on you generation, till then stay strong I'm sure the creator would bring your bloodline out of imbecility.

Broke Yahoo boy, so na for Nairaland you dey find investor? Yeye dey smell. Hahaha 🤣

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 2:29am On Jan 04
Art of Manipulation pdf by RB Sparkman

theres this website libgen to download from
adambeatz:
@millie0

Take some tech classes online, go for a niche you know you are up to the task, create account with freelance platforms like fiver, upwork, etc. And keep so by the time your done learning the skill, the account would have aged a bit which is good, hit the gym bro, as for the mindset you have, to be honest people can only show you the paths, it's you that has to choose what path you walk through and bear the weight of the consequences as a man. Search for ubunja on nairaland and go through all his posts, also take your time and read this thread from the beginning to now,read the 48 laws of power, read the art of war,(if anyone has good books, pls input) also, then do your best to select that you think and feel is best, look for or create the environments to practice it. Remember don't be ashamed of making mistakes, years from now you'll be happy as a man you took risks. Fortune favors the bold.

One Love

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaNugget(m): 6:50am On Jan 04
The girls who say they want equality are the same girls who only date wealthier, taller, and better-looking men.

There's a big lesson in there.

A woman doesn’t care about:

1) Excuses.
2) Victim mentality.
3) Abusive childhood.
4) Lack of strong male models.

She would only care what you made out of life in the end.

She just wants a winner.
---- MasculinePeak -----

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Light993(m): 7:39am On Jan 04
As much as you people pour spittle on this thread, you always come around to read posts from this thread y'all like to call useless.
The redpillers do their dealings here, they mind their business, they don't go outside of their redpill thread talking down on other folks, yet you people would come to their thread to look for what you've not misplaced.

But then, i can't blame you for this behaviour as it's something you have control over..
Ishilove:

So how to successfully bed women is the "most powerful thread" on Nairaland??

This is a new year, you better change your priorities from obo to owo. Smh

*Unfollows thread.

Zero tolerance for nonsense in 2024

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:06am On Jan 04
heartofcity12:

Beauty and shape wey men like me wey no dey spend shi shi don fuq taya? It's pedestalization mumuricality disease (PMD) dey affect these simps na. They think because the girl is pretty, she no dey suck diick, do doggy, being choked, ass slapped, vigorously fuqed, cummed on her face and drink my cumm-type of girl. If only they knew!!!

The mumu might have not sent his parents 100k in a whole year but here he is, doing appreciation of the Lord's work!!!

Damn, simps make me mad!!!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:07am On Jan 04
I love how everyone ignored the two up there fighting!!!

Keep it up brothers!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tunde835(m): 8:08am On Jan 04
adambeatz:

[b]Finally, it's creeping into your subconscious, that's good, someone who knew what i was onto advised me not to cast it but only share with people i trust, fastforward now, you cant even compute what my money looks like, like I said you entire generation has been booked marked by poverty that even the work of God cannot be imagined in your bloodline, that's what happens when you don't give up your fake life and seek the face of your creator, do even know what lithium ore is, you don't, I truck is enough to make give your entire family a whole makeover, your obviously a broken broke boy of a family without a proper father figure,which is why u can afford to insult someone's parents, I know it's not easy but the creator would surely deliver your family from pitch-black poverty and make you guys see the light, hand one, probably after the 8th generation from you, the sun would shine on
Bro you need to stop giving her this kind of attention just ignore.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:10am On Jan 04
Light993:
As much as you people pour spittle on this thread, you always come around to read posts from this thread y'all like to call useless.
The redpillers do their dealings here, they mind their business, they don't go outside of their redpill thread talking down on other folks, yet you people would come to their thread to look for what you've not misplaced.

But then, i can't blame you for this behaviour as it's something you have control over..

They have their own pink pill thread. I don't think any redpiller ever went there to say shiit. We just don't give a fuq. But women can't stop interrupting our convos here and you always wonder why. You don't like something? Then stay away and do you. We always handle them here by ignoring them.

Kindly refrain from quoting any f moniker on the thread. We don't need their attention, and we won't engage them in conversation, lest the thread be closed down by the owner of Nairaland. That's the holy grail of desire from the feminists on NL

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 8:13am On Jan 04
luminouz:

Beauty and shape wey men like me wey no dey spend shi shi don fuq taya? It's pedestalization mumuricality disease (PMD) dey affect these simps na. They think because the girl is pretty, she no dey suck diick, do doggy, being choked, ass slapped, vigorously fuqed, cummed on her face and drink my cumm-type of girl. If only they knew!!!

The mumu might have not sent his parents 100k in a whole year but here he is, doing appreciation of the Lord's work!!!

See bolded. For soapy and porn. Right?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:16am On Jan 04
Ignore biko

Let's just ignore.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 8:25am On Jan 04
luminouz:
Ignore biko

Let's just ignore.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Abeg gat at
Una go just de come here de chase clout with different lies
Very soon na some of una go start to de sell shitty dating books

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:26am On Jan 04
Fattprince23:

Why are you replying that guy. There's nothing wrong with that face. Replying him will allow him get at you.
No probs, it's been long since I came here, I'm seeing new faces Nd only few old G

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by joeeee240(m): 9:07am On Jan 04
luminouz:

Shut up you never fùck anything grin you be like who get game?

Wanķer oloshi

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mablie(m): 9:49am On Jan 04
CuteNbad:
talk less...react lesser and you'll have what you want.

Proverbs Chapter 13; Verse 3

"He Who Keepth His Mouth,Keepth His Life"

"He Who Opens His Lips Too Wide,Leads To His Own Destruction"

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abba190: 10:22am On Jan 04
Wotowotoman:

i think both of you are females
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ishilove: 10:25am On Jan 04
Light993:

Stop being so condescending. It is disgusting and only exposes your pathetic, over-bloated ego.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Light993(m): 10:33am On Jan 04
Pink pill thread? The fuq grin grin grin never heard about it. These folks are something else.
luminouz:

They have their own pink pill thread. I don't think any redpiller ever went there to say shiit. We just don't give a fuq. But women can't stop interrupting our convos here and you always wonder why. You don't like something? Then stay away and do you. We always handle them here by ignoring them.

Kindly refrain from quoting any f moniker on the thread. We don't need their attention, and we won't engage them in conversation, lest the thread be closed down by the owner of Nairaland. That's the holy grail of desire from the feminists on NL

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShaqFu: 11:01am On Jan 04
heartofcity12:
honestly, It shouldn't be your business or anyone else's how a person decides to spend his money, or who he decides to give it to.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.