Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2781452 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 12:58pm On Jan 05
luminouz:

Boss, we don't engage the trolls. You know that their wish is to derail this thread and scatter everything.

See Jew man dey feel like crew leader after enough soapy. Hahaha.

When I know say you no be better person na when you see that Adam guy dey follow person fight. Instead of showing love for a brother, you instead tell mugus make dem ignore am. Is it because you think he’s a threat to you on this thread? 🤔

Your mates are doing big things in the world, you dey fight for class captain of Redpill Jew men? Hahahaha 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 1:00pm On Jan 05
https://www.nairaland.com/7959111/helping-man-vs-helping-woman

From Seun. I can see that he's low key, following the teachings.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05
New Year wey everybody dey hustle for better life, yet others believe in constituting nuisances on a thread they claim to hate. I don't get it.

Nawa oh

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05
luminouz:
New Year wey everybody dey hustle for better life, yet others believe in constituting nuisances on a thread they claim to hate. I don't get it.

Nawa oh
Dude is the definition of consistency

The energy wasted on trolling this beautiful thread if channelled to hustling. Dude will be balling by now.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05
Palazee:

The energy wasted on trolling this beautiful thread if channelled to hustling. Dude will be balling by now.

I agree with you.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 2:16pm On Jan 05
Palazee:

If only you knew 😂😂🤣🤣
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 2:32pm On Jan 05
PinkNature:
https://www.nairaland.com/7959111/helping-man-vs-helping-woman

From Seun. I can see that he's low key, following the teachings.

It's always fun to see and read when they all want to pass an information pertaining to inter gender dynamics
And the first thing they say is "I'm not a red piller" grin
Then go on to affirm everything being said

Seun probably helped a lady one time
And she remembered him when she was in trouble again grin

Experience teaches people faster

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 2:49pm On Jan 05
If you help a woman, she will appreciate it for a short time: 3 days. A week. A month. 3 months. Then it's as if you never helped her. It's history. Your help is like a subscription.

Seun (2024)

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05
Quote of the year already. I was suprised when i saw the post earlier. Even landlord sef they follow proceedings for here lowkey. I cant remember the moniker, but someone raised that point here that even the admins are learning from the thread quietly. Reasons they cant shut it down
PinkNature:
If you help a woman, she will appreciate it for a short time. 3 days. A week. A month. 3 months. Then it's as if you never helped her. It's history. Your help is like a subscription.

Seun (2024)

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 5:47pm On Jan 05
PinkNature:
If you help a woman, she will appreciate it for a short time. 3 days. A week. A month. 3 months. Then it's as if you never helped her. It's history. Your help is like a subscription.

Seun (2024)
factos

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05
luminouz:

Boss, we don't engage the trolls. You know that their wish is to derail this thread and scatter everything.
Apologies bro🙏

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 6:24pm On Jan 05
MetalJigsaw:
Apologies bro🙏

Wetin you dey apologize to that Jew man for? Person wey you better go come here dey do jagaban and una dey do follow follow like mugus. No wonder pastor dey cash out steady for naija. Yamayama fall on all una bald heads there angry
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Loverboi2cute(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05
Ballzproblem2:
There are several monickers people should learn to ignore

They're: tranquility, wotowot.oman labidi.69

(same person)

learn to ignore him once you see his moniker in your mention Don't try to read the context is not worth it.😉

bro i have a feeling dat "WotoWoto man" is Iyaebe

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05
As we advance higher into greatness this year, let us learn to be careful with how we roll with women. Some women relish at the downfall of men. Jonathan Major's story should serve as a cautionary tale to men. The bro reached his career breakthrough last year, finally joining the MCU, but just because of a misunderstanding with his girlfriend, which I won't go into details on, his reputation is ruined and his career is on the line. If you've watched Creed III you can attest that Majors is a good actor and now was his time to shine. Just imagine how much he would have made from playing Kang, the next major baddie of the MCU if his contract had not been revoked.

Fear women

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 2:14am On Jan 06
LifeofDream:
I notice I'm always attracting girls but end up not making a move...

Been a follower of this thread for long but I still don't grab how I can take the rope to the finishing line.. grin

This girls will steal glance tire but I no dey make move, some will even knowingly march my legs and start conversing with me but I always give this "others will come vibes"...

I think rizzputin talk about the process of taking everything from respect to romance.. One thing is common among this girls, they usually give me that respect and always try to show me they'll be loyal...

Pls how do I take it from respect to romance...

@Rizzputin Pukkalolo Ubunja IAmHim1 adambeatz ayoll and other bosses, pls your guide is needed

Well, the good news is you're in a better spot than most people.

You see, there are three types of people in this world: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened

You're not a simp so you're in the second category, watching things happen. Watching how those girls throw you green light upon light. Watching as probably some other guy gets to fùck her... Watching them chase you while promising loyalty. And you doing nothing about it.

All of that, when those girls want you to be in the first category: The man that makes thing happen. A.K.A someone I call the hook up material man. A man that when she feels like hooking up & fucking, she calls. After all we both know girls have a guy for everything, why not you be the man she's taking his dìck

If no one has told you already, seduction is a game. And girls start to play at an early age. Much earlier than most of us men.

That's why it excites them to see a man that can make things happen(A.K.A play the game).

And how do you do that? Focus on their fantasies.

Let's look at a business example... when companies like glo or mtn want to advertise, they enter the conversation going in their potential customers' mind (or public)

Meaning a potential sim card user is thinking about cheaper data to text or browse. Flexible call prices and time to their friends and family both in and outside the country.

That's the conversation going on in their mind regarding Sim cards. That's why you see adverts about better data rates (if you're an mtn staff reading this tho, una be scam sha)

Likewise with a girl, you enter the conversation or fantasy that goes on in her mind

I first had this eye opener when I read my female classmates diaries in secondary school and later on in Uni.

Two things stood out like buhari's trousers at a skinny jeans party: 1) Girls loooove sex 2) Girls want and love to be seduced

There was no nonsense about being "chosen" or waiting ages for her to make a move.

It was them randomly meeting or getting approached by a man, details of how he seduced her. From the way he talked etc and then, how he fùcked her.

Since those days, I've seen girls as lovers of sex & seduction.

Which brings us to your situation....

Whenever a guy wastes time the way you do, it's either he doesn't know what to say, fears he might fùck up OR he's afraid the girl may find out he's not "all that" and lose interest

I feel you're in the second camp but it's not a big deal. You have loads of girls at your disposal to practice and get good. But before I dive into your next steps, I want to show you what your hesitation REALLY does to her.

You see, of all the girls I fùcked last year, I was none of their spec. And if you ask most girls today, majority don't fùck their spec. Not Even their 2nd or 3rd spec lol. The guy that's smashing them is someone most people would look at and wonder how that happened (remember the last kind of people I said at the beginning of this post?)

Now Why is that? Because their spec are most times obsessed with her "chasing" rather than him closing the real. Or as you said, "taking the rope to the finish line"

When a girl chases you a lot and you fail to make a real move, she starts doubting herself. Starts wondering if she's really attractive.

Red pillers have found out that this can be good because now, she'll keep chasing you for that validation. But that is FAR from all that happens.

Not only will she chase your validation but she'll become so emotionally vulnerable that the next reasonably good niģga coming has an easier chance.

I noticed this when I started giving girls some "hook up material" compliments. Most of them would be so happy when they heard it. I soon realized that a lot of these girls have self esteem issues EVEN when their very beautiful

Other IG baddies like themselves make them insecure. Then the faults on their body piles on the insecurity. And to top it off, their spec (someone like you) that they're chasing isn't doing anything about it.

Few things make a girl feel bad like when a guy they thought could make things happen let's them down.

That's why when someone comes in and makes them feel good or desired, they start falling more than they're supposed to.

If you've ever heard that girls give sex for validation, this is a primary reason why. To feel desired and wanted. That romantic fire or spark basically.

They chase this guy's compliment based validation to the point where they want to see if they're really hot enough for him to fùck. After all, their nakèd bodies is where a lot of their insecurities lie. So in their mind why not lett him see it and how he desires me.

Of course, while this goes on, she's getting turned on... till her last bus stop is to fùck him and feel completely validated that she really is attractive.

You might be wondering , what of all those guys in her dm or online. Well validation from a guy she's seeing everyday in real life will most times trump validation from some guy online she's never met. Proximity is very important in seduction

Plus girls might have a lot of options BUT they have few quality ones. And they know it. That's why when you tell a girl "all those guys in your IG dm just want to smash, they don't really like you" It hurts them.

So a guy in person that's making her feel emotionally validated in a smooth way is the one feeding her that dìck.

So, how can you replicate it?

Let's dive in....

----Your Next Steps-----

● First, is to start with girls that their attractiveness is in the middle. Don't go moving to the hotter ones just yet. And don't hit on ugly girls under any circumstance. Just makes you look naive

So first start with 2 7/10 girls to get going.

● When they come chasing again, flirt a bit with them. Then vibe with them as you usually do.

Then flirt again, continue the convo. Casually get their number. Just tell her to give it to you so you can hit her up later.

● Text her, vibe with her for a while then invite her to your house under a "disguise"

Remeber, throughout this your whole vibing and texting process focus more on making her feel comfortable with you & trust you while maintaining a fine balance of flirting.

Not too much flirting so you dont look try hard or immature. And not too small so you don't land in the friendzone

Now, i said invite her under a disguise. What do I mean?

Basically any non sexual reason to invite her to your place. Could be a movie. Could be an assignment. Could be a shared hobby. The idea is anything that'll make you and her spend some together that doesn't hint at sex too much

Trust me at this point she has an idea of what MIGHT happen. That "might" is important because you want her to not be so sure so it doesn't ruin the mystery.

Girls love it that while you're making things happen, it also FEELS like things just happened (as if you didn't do anything)

But as a wise man once said something we can all agree on:

"I was hoping for things to happen. But nothing ever did until I made it work"

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Philosopher1979: 4:12am On Jan 06
Rizzputin:

Well, the good news is you're in a better spot than most people.

You see, there are three types of people in this world: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened

You're not a simp so you're in the second category, watching things happen. Watching how those girls throw you green light upon light. Watching as probably some other guy gets to fùck her... Watching them chase you while promising loyalty. And you doing nothing about it.

All of that, when those girls want you to be in the first category: The man that makes thing happen. A.K.A someone I call the hook up material man. A man that when she feels like hooking up & fucking, she calls. After all we both know girls have a guy for everything, why not you be the man she's taking his dìck

If no one has told you already, seduction is a game. And girls start to play at an early age. Much earlier than most of us men.

That's why it excites them to see a man that can make things happen(A.K.A play the game).

And how do you do that? Focus on their fantasies.

Let's look at a business example... when companies like glo or mtn want to advertise, they enter the conversation going in their potential customers' mind (or public)

Meaning a potential sim card user is thinking about cheaper data to text or browse. Flexible call prices and time to their friends and family both in and outside the country.

That's the conversation going on in their mind regarding Sim cards. That's why you see adverts about better data rates (if you're an mtn staff reading this tho, una be scam sha)

Likewise with a girl, you enter the conversation or fantasy that goes on in her mind

I first had this eye opener when I read my female classmates diaries in secondary school and later on in Uni.

Two things stood out like buhari's trousers at a skinny jeans party: 1) Girls loooove sex 2) Girls want and love to be seduced

There was no nonsense about being "chosen" or waiting ages for her to make a move.

It was them randomly meeting or getting approached by a man, details of how he seduced her. From the way he talked etc and then, how he fùcked her.

Since those days, I've seen girls as lovers of sex & seduction.

Which brings us to your situation....

Whenever a guy wastes time the way you do, it's either he doesn't know what to say, fears he might fùck up OR he's afraid the girl may find out he's not "all that" and lose interest

I feel you're in the second camp but it's not a big deal. You have loads of girls at your disposal to practice and get good. But before I dive into your next steps, I want to show you what your hesitation REALLY does to her.

You see, of all the girls I fùcked last year, I was none of their spec. And if you ask most girls today, majority don't fùck their spec. Not Even their 2nd or 3rd spec lol. The guy that's smashing them is someone most people would look at and wonder how that happened (remember the last kind of people I said at the beginning of this post?)

Now Why is that? Because their spec are most times obsessed with her "chasing" rather than him closing the real. Or as you said, "taking the rope to the finish line"

When a girl chases you a lot and you fail to make a real move, she starts doubting herself. Starts wondering if she's really attractive.

Red pillers have found out that this can be good because now, she'll keep chasing you for that validation. But that is FAR from all that happens.

Not only will she chase your validation but she'll become so emotionally vulnerable that the next reasonably good niģga coming has an easier chance.

I noticed this when I started giving girls some "hook up material" compliments. Most of them would be so happy when they heard it. I soon realized that a lot of these girls have self esteem issues EVEN when their very beautiful

Other IG baddies like themselves make them insecure. Then the faults on their body piles on the insecurity. And to top it off, their spec (someone like you) that they're chasing isn't doing anything about it.

Few things make a girl feel bad like when a guy they thought could make things happen let's them down.

That's why when someone comes in and makes them feel good or desired, they start falling more than they're supposed to.

If you've ever heard that girls give sex for validation, this is a primary reason why. To feel desired and wanted. That romantic fire or spark basically.

They chase this guy's compliment based validation to the point where they want to see if they're really hot enough for him to fùck. After all, their nakèd bodies is where a lot of their insecurities lie. So in their mind why not lett him see it and how he desires me.

Of course, while this goes on, she's getting turned on... till her last bus stop is to fùck him and feel completely validated that she really is attractive.

You might be wondering , what of all those guys in her dm or online. Well validation from a guy she's seeing everyday in real life will most times trump validation from some guy online she's never met. Proximity is very important in seduction

Plus girls might have a lot of options BUT they have few quality ones. And they know it. That's why when you tell a girl "all those guys in your IG dm just want to smash, they don't really like you" It hurts them.

So a guy in person that's making her feel emotionally validated in a smooth way is the one feeding her that dìck.

So, how can you replicate it?

Let's dive in....

----Your Next Steps-----

● First, is to start with girls that their attractiveness is in the middle. Don't go moving to the hotter ones just yet. And don't hit on ugly girls under any circumstance. Just makes you look naive

So first start with 2 7/10 girls to get going.

● When they come chasing again, flirt a bit with them. Then vibe with them as you usually do.

Then flirt again, continue the convo. Casually get their number. Just tell her to give it to you so you can hit her up later.

● Text her, vibe with her for a while then invite her to your house under a "disguise"

Remeber, throughout this your whole vibing and texting process focus more on making her feel comfortable with you & trust you while maintaining a fine balance of flirting.

Not too much flirting so you dont look try hard or immature. And not too small so you don't land in the friendzone

Now, i said invite her under a disguise. What do I mean?

Basically any non sexual reason to invite her to your place. Could be a movie. Could be an assignment. Could be a shared hobby. The idea is anything that'll make you and her spend some together that doesn't hint at sex too much

Trust me at this point she has an idea of what MIGHT happen. That "might" is important because you want her to not be so sure so it doesn't ruin the mystery.

Girls love it that while you're making things happen, it also FEELS like things just happened (as if you didn't do anything)

But as a wise man once said something we can all agree on:

"I was hoping for things to happen. But nothing ever did until I made it work"

Yeah I often wonder. I observed that when I tell ladies they look beautiful they smile at me as if I gave them a million dollars.
It must be that they are insecure about their looks and have low self esteem.
I once observed a lady look at the mirror for minutes. When I told her she looked beautiful she smiled and thanked me. I mean she was so obsessed with the mirror.
Girls are like michael Jackson. Insecure about their looks. U will notice that most plastic surgeries are done by women and some even use artificial bums and camel ties.
Their low self esteem and body issues must be something bad boys play on to get them.
This gender has issues with even self confidence.
It's funny though. Michael Jackson was also like that trying to turn himself to look finer like a white man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 6:35am On Jan 06
*NEW YEAR STRATEGIES TO AVOID UNNECESSARY PRESSURE IN 2024*

1. Put your kids in
schools you can afford
because expensive
schools don't
guarantee good
results. Just ensure
they attend a good
affordable school💯

2. Rent apartments you
can pay for
conveniently. Don’t live
in a house you struggle
to pay yearly.💯

3. Let’s plan our lives and
live within our means.
Save more and spend
less.🏆

4. Some women buy food
for their children every
morning before going
to school or even for
the whole family, do
you know it’s cheaper
to cook at home?💯

5. Some people don’t
earn much, but have
DSTV at home, go for
GOTV and upgrade
when your income
upgrades. It’s still the
same CNN anyway!💃

6. Eat healthy meals and
protect your family
from mosquitoes to
avoid going to the
hospital always.❤️

7. Take advantage of
food and fruits in
season, its cheaper
and you can be
creative to create
amazing meals.☀️

8.Don’t copy your
neighbor’s lifestyle,
she earns well and her
husband is a ‘big
man’🏆

9. Don’t follow trends,
wear clean well-
ironed clothes and
keep your hair neat.
You would still look
good.💯

10. Keep your circle
small, keep only
friends that have
senses!💃

11. Above all things, have
the fear of God, have
integrity, don’t be lazy
and be prayerful.👑

12. Planning is the key, if
you fail to plan, you
plan to FAIL.💯

13. Don't do more than
your budget this
Time, ther e is no 🥇
award given to best
family that wore an
expensive cloth for
the year💯💃

14.Don't be in
competition with
anyone...
The purpose of shoes
and clothes are to
make us smart and
good. 💯💃

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful and blessed year ahead.
Happy 2024 and remain blessed with your families 🙏🙏🙏🥉💯🏆☀️

This is our year of great fortune

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 8:21am On Jan 06
JESHAL007:
*NEW YEAR STRATEGIES TO AVOID UNNECESSARY PRESSURE IN 2024*

1. Put your kids in
schools you can afford
because expensive
schools don't
guarantee good
results. Just ensure
they attend a good
affordable school💯

2. Rent apartments you
can pay for
conveniently. Don’t live
in a house you struggle
to pay yearly.💯

3. Let’s plan our lives and
live within our means.
Save more and spend
less.🏆

4. Some women buy food
for their children every
morning before going
to school or even for
the whole family, do
you know it’s cheaper
to cook at home?💯

5. Some people don’t
earn much, but have
DSTV at home, go for
GOTV and upgrade
when your income
upgrades. It’s still the
same CNN anyway!💃

6. Eat healthy meals and
protect your family
from mosquitoes to
avoid going to the
hospital always.❤️

7. Take advantage of
food and fruits in
season, its cheaper
and you can be
creative to create
amazing meals.☀️

8.Don’t copy your
neighbor’s lifestyle,
she earns well and her
husband is a ‘big
man’🏆

9. Don’t follow trends,
wear clean well-
ironed clothes and
keep your hair neat.
You would still look
good.💯

10. Keep your circle
small, keep only
friends that have
senses!💃

11. Above all things, have
the fear of God, have
integrity, don’t be lazy
and be prayerful.👑

12. Planning is the key, if
you fail to plan, you
plan to FAIL.💯

13. Don't do more than
your budget this
Time, ther e is no 🥇
award given to best
family that wore an
expensive cloth for
the year💯💃

14.Don't be in
competition with
anyone...
The purpose of shoes
and clothes are to
make us smart and
good. 💯💃

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful and blessed year ahead.
Happy 2024 and remain blessed with your families 🙏🙏🙏🥉💯🏆☀️

This is our year of great fortune

Nice one. Na these kind useful tips for life people suppose to dey share. Not woman hating and PUA copy and paste nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 8:24am On Jan 06
All these people wey dey do competition to be class captain for here wey wan be the next Ubunja, Shey na by writing very long epistle? 🤔

All these Jew men including the useless Ubunja wey no dey get toto for him country go just dey copy and paste content from PUA sites and mugus go dey hail them. Yamayama fall on all una bald heads there. Nonsense angry

Btw, Ubunja don finally find woman to marry. Toto don sure for am so he moved on while Naija mugus still dey here dey follow wetin he write at his lowest point wey he dey find toto grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06
Philosopher1979:

Yeah I often wonder. I observed that when I tell ladies they look beautiful they smile at me as if I gave them a million dollars.
It must be that they are insecure about their looks and have low self esteem.
I once observed a lady look at the mirror for minutes. When I told her she looked beautiful she smiled and thanked me. I mean she was so obsessed with the mirror.
Girls are like michael Jackson. Insecure about their looks. U will notice that most plastic surgeries are done by women and some even use artificial bums and camel ties.
Their low self esteem and body issues must be something bad boys play on to get them.
This gender has issues with even self confidence.
It's funny though. Michael Jackson was also like that trying to turn himself to look finer like a white man.

Micheal Jackson issue is a bit complicated. He had vitiligo. He could wait for many years before his whole body turn white or he could just evenly remove his brown skin for good and become white.

His nose job was where I suspected he was a little bothered. He wanted to look different

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EbenezerTriumph: 4:21pm On Jan 06
Tranquility2345:

See na. Na him alt be that Kezie moniker
Labadi Labadi.
You no go rest? grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MarkWoody: 8:08pm On Jan 06
MarkHenry9:

While Binder Tape serve an essential function for many individuals, it's crucial to approach their use with mindfulness regarding potential health implications. Wearing a binder that is too restrictive or for extended periods can lead to various health concerns, including respiratory issues, skin irritation, back pain, and rib discomfort.
Perfume Samples represent more than just a convenient way to test scents; they encapsulate the essence of discovery, experimentation, and personal expression within the realm of fragrances.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machoboss: 9:24pm On Jan 06
A thirsty man is more likely to buy water before he drinks it, he may end up drinking a bitter water if care is not taken.
Vet potential partners thoroughly before you commit, invest your resources rather than wasting it.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 9:39pm On Jan 06
MarkWoody:

Perfume Samples represent more than just a convenient way to test scents; they encapsulate the essence of discovery, experimentation, and personal expression within the realm of fragrances.

Guy you still dey sell this your perfume since all these years ? shocked
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 2:48am On Jan 07
NL feminist grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 6:48am On Jan 07
I don't consider myself an Alpha nor a Beta male, but I do consider myself an Edo Man and always want to relate the way my ancestors did with society.
Though I didn't live with any of my Grand Dad ( wish I did cause those men have steel for balls ) but I learnt few things from men I've come across ( I'm a part-time farmer so I've lived with REAL Men in their 70s)

1. Don't spend your money to help women for the sake of impressing them, you'll always live to regret it.
back story - I know a man in the community my farm who spent millions to solve women's problem just to have a taste of the coochie, now baba can't sew wood anymore and doesn't have a pin to his name.
2. ' Na wetn you give woman nai she go take '. Stop pardoning nonsense or dismissing your women attitude with the mindset of ' na small thing, e no matter ', first she will take hand, if she sees you didn't react to it, she will take the arm, before you know it, you'll be toy.
back story - I've a brother who was misbehaving with a girl, baba attitude shocked some men in the community, when I was talking with an elderly man, he made that parable.
3. Any money you have, use it to develop yourself, don't ever underestimate self development. instead of sending that girl that 5k, use it to buy a trouser or shirt. use it to improve your worth. these days - though I haven't had paid sex, i find it difficult to use my money to run expenses on top sex, I'd rather use it for clothes or more investment.
back story - There's this man in the community, who sold his only inheritance - 8 plots of land, to marry a woman, who had married 3 times and has given birth to 6 children prior his relationship with this said man. baba sold the land this year February, as at May, the woman has been hoping on dicks in the community.
4. I've realized the men who have total control of their wives and still getting young girls without spending much, don't take nonsense, they uphold tradition and they married more than 2.
5. I've also realized forming game is not game at all, if it's not in your Gene or didn't learn, you are not it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 6:55am On Jan 07
PstDapo:
I don't consider myself an Alpha nor a Beta male, but I do consider myself an Edo Man and always want to relate the way my ancestors did with society.
Though I didn't live with any of my Grand Dad ( wish I did cause those men have steel for balls ) but I learnt few things from men I've come across ( I'm a part-time farmer so I've lived with REAL Men in their 70s)

1. Don't spend your money to help women for the sake of impressing them, you'll always live to regret it.
back story - I know a man in the community my farm who spent millions to solve women's problem just to have a taste of the coochie, now baba can't sew wood anymore and doesn't have a pin to his name.
2. ' Na wetn you give woman nai she go take '. Stop pardoning nonsense or dismissing your women attitude with the mindset of ' na small thing, e no matter ', first she will take hand, if she sees you didn't react to it, she will take the arm, before you know it, you'll be toy.
back story - I've a brother who was misbehaving with a girl, baba attitude shocked some men in the community, when I was talking with an elderly man, he made that parable.
3. Any money you have, use it to develop yourself, don't ever underestimate self development. instead of sending that girl that 5k, use it to buy a trouser or shirt. use it to improve your worth. these days - though I haven't had paid sex, i find it difficult to use my money to run expenses on top sex, I'd rather use it for clothes or more investment.
back story - There's this man in the community, who sold his only inheritance - 8 plots of land, to marry a woman, who had married 3 times and has given birth to 6 children prior his relationship with this said man. baba sold the land this year February, as at May, the woman has been hoping on dicks in the community.
4. I've realized the men who have total control of their wives and still getting young girls without spending much, don't take nonsense, they uphold tradition and they married more than 2.
5. I've also realized forming game is not game at all, if it's not in your Gene or didn't learn, you are not it.

Copied from where
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 6:56am On Jan 07
Tranquility2345:

Copied from where

But it's sensible and not women hating

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:05am On Jan 07
PinkNature:
If you help a woman, she will appreciate it for a short time: 3 days. A week. A month. 3 months. Then it's as if you never helped her. It's history. Your help is like a subscription.

Seun (2024)

@ bolded: LMAO! 🤣🤣 🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:09am On Jan 07
Rukevwe999:
As we advance higher into greatness this year, let us learn to be careful with how we roll with women. Some women relish at the downfall of men. Jonathan Major's story should serve as a cautionary tale to men. The bro reached his career breakthrough last year, finally joining the MCU, but just because of a misunderstanding with his girlfriend, which I won't go into details on, his reputation is ruined and his career is on the line. If you've watched Creed III you can attest that Majors is a good actor and now was his time to shine. Just imagine how much he would have made from playing Kang, the next major baddie of the MCU if his contract had not been revoked.

Fear women

I like his calm & composed demeanour when talking in his scenes cheesy before activating his beast mode

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 4:46pm On Jan 07
Rukevwe999:

Fear women

Bro, I wept at how MCU canceled him from featuring as kang.

When you are at the top, the best decesion you can make us to stay away from bítçhes cos any slight mistake will be used against you and they mostly win.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:44pm On Jan 07
Go harder.

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tohmey(m), rumenase(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.