Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2774047 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 12:10pm On Feb 13
Whether true story or not, if it were a normal redpiller he will just say 'ok' & move on without a word or continue banging & even come to chop the wedding rice or bang again during the occasion. Have u noticed, they don't normally do this to a redpiller!

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 12:11pm On Feb 13
Streak47:
If it were a normal redpiller he will just say 'ok' & move on without a word or continue banging & even come to chop the wedding rice or bang again during the occasion. Have u noticed, they don't normally do this to a redpiller!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 12:31pm On Feb 13
What a story, redpillers always looking for stories where the wife got pregnant for another man and justifying the man who killed her. Redpillers una mind no go touch ground
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GreatAchiever1: 2:32pm On Feb 13
Streak47:

When I saw in the ending that he has no Dad, the story con make sense. I will always emphasize the importance of father's in one's life (boy or girl). In the absence of a father, an upright moral male-gang can fill up that space. A woman (wife, mother or sister) can not train a boy to become a man, he will remain a weak simp and in the end turn out to be dangerous to those he ought to protect.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13
GreatAchiever1:

When I saw in the ending that he has no Dad, the story con make sense. I will always emphasize the importance of father's in a one's life (boy or girl). In the absence of a father, an upright moral male-gang can fill up that space. A woman (wife, mother or sister) can not train a boy to become a man, he will remain a weak simp and in the end turn out to be dangerous to those he ought to protect.
💯

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13
Women Are are Redpilled In Nature.

My neighour is an spinster in her late 40s. She had this guy that she dated recently hoping it will lead to marriage. It's like the guy is a player because he has been f*cking her without committing.

Few weeks back, he broke up with her; she was devastated. She pleaded my mum to come help her plead with the man to reconsider his stance. My mum talked with the both of them but i don't know the outcome. E no concern me.

Today, i decided to test my mum.
I asked her whether she will allow me to marry a woman above 40 years. Her response in her own words was, "God Forbid! The day you try that i'll disown you. At most, you should marry a lady 25 years below even if you are 40 years old yourself."

I smiled inwardly. Women are truly redpilled by nature.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
What a story, redpillers always looking for stories where the wife got pregnant for another man and justifying the man who killed her. Redpillers una mind no go touch ground
These boys are not red pilled or red pillers. They are a bunch of lonely mfs that lack attention.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 4:25pm On Feb 13
AndrewTate:
These boys are not red pilled or red pillers. They are a bunch of lonely mfs that lack attention.
wow where have you been
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
wow where have you been
been very busy with a lot.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 4:35pm On Feb 13
AndrewTate:
been very busy with a lot.
We miss your contributions here. The only true redpiller with no atom of toxicity in him.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13
I plead with everyone to ignore Romero and Juliana up there doing their Trollshiit.

Thanks

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
We miss your contributions here. The only true redpiller with no atom of toxicity in him.
These children do not deserve my contributions.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13
luminouz:
I plead with everyone to ignore Romero and Juliana up there doing their Trollshiit.

Thanks
you should be ashamed of your self 🤡
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 4:45pm On Feb 13
AndrewTate:
These children do not deserve my contributions.
But we adults want to read them, ignore the children.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 4:46pm On Feb 13
AndrewTate:
you should be ashamed of your self 🤡
Please ignore Luminouz, he's always very toxic and act wickedly
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:04pm On Feb 13
His cousin makes 300k-400k monthly but he is being turned down by the ladies he want to settle down with, coz they blv that income is too small to start a family.. Wonderful 😆

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:22pm On Feb 13
Comments ^^^

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13
heartofcity12:
His cousin makes 300k-400k monthly but he is being turned down by the ladies he want to settle down with, coz they blv that income is too small to start a family.. Wonderful 😆
The women are liabilities....

And they will learn...with TIME.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 7:56pm On Feb 13
heartofcity12:
Comments ^^^
Tell him to stop pricing lace when he could only afford china except in few cases where the lady actually likes the guy and won't bother if he can't afford lace. Life is very simple but you guys make it difficult for yourselves, that amount can be very small and at the same time big it all depends on the women involved.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:05pm On Feb 13
heartofcity12:

Women know they have options when young.

Even if they don't, they have that irrational confidence that they do.

A 17 year old scammer can host her & spend more than that 300-400K on a sitting at night club...

...with this knowledge, she will always believe she can do better. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agbaje1246: 8:19pm On Feb 13
Why are some men trying to desperately end up with leftovers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 9:10pm On Feb 13
This is the direction I'm driving towards. Since the inception of this thread, we've directly or indirectly channelled all our energy and time towards women. (Which was great)

But times are changing, I don't know about some of the members here, but having all TRP knowledge, without applying it in real life, is a plain waste of knowledge.

Some people here, will forever remain below the ladder simply because they're;

Overweight, skinny, bad dress sense, dead broke, inability to hold sensible conversations, body odour, shy, inability to last more than 30 seconds in bed, inability to adapt to working environment etc.

Why is all our energy channeled towards women? How many women can you date and Bleep in a year?

Since COVID till date, all we've been on is just women, women, and women.

They're other things to achieve in life than just women.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 9:20pm On Feb 13
heartofcity12:

Any man that makes 300k to 400k and wants to enter marriage is an idiot. That’s just 200 dollars. How you go care for a family with that kind money? Most of you on this thread are either teenagers or church rats. That’s why you think that’s a lot of money…

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 9:24pm On Feb 13
Imagine this guy, with the boldness to take up a mic to advise men. That's not even an issue: but from the screenshot, you can easily decode that his advice is on women.

Who TF is this guy to give advice on women? How can a guy who looks like this and possible dead broke focus his discussion on women? From the picture you can rightly infer that this guy neither has the looks or money to attract women. But here he is, giving advice about women.

Naaa!!! TRP has turn to a full blown joke.

Nobody here is discussing ways to increase and manage finances

Nobody is discussing diets and supplements for muscle development.

Nobody is suggesting perfumes and oils that will make heads turn.

But to copy and paste stories of women some of you can't even approach in real life is what you've decided to spend your life doing.

If this is what redpill is all about, then I've got to say that it's totally a waste of time.

I've followed this thread since COVID days, and I very much respect Puka, Rizz, Gly, Cave, Tony, Mart etc.

But men, it's time to centre our discussion on things that will improve our lives.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 9:31pm On Feb 13
GreatAchiever1:

When I saw in the ending that he has no Dad, the story con make sense. I will always emphasize the importance of father's in one's life (boy or girl). In the absence of a father, an upright moral male-gang can fill up that space. A woman (wife, mother or sister) can not train a boy to become a man, he will remain a weak simp and in the end turn out to be dangerous to those he ought to protect.

You believe that Ugandan Tales? 🤔

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 9:38pm On Feb 13
PinkNature:
Imagine this hungry looking guy, with the boldness to take up a mic to advise men. That's not even an issue: but from the screenshot, you can easily decode that his advice is on women.

Who TF is this guy to give advice on women? How can a guy who looks like this and possible dead broke focus his discussion on women? From the picture you can rightly infer that this guy neither has the looks or money to attract women. But here he is, giving advice about women.

Naaa!!! TRP has turn to a full blown joke.

Nobody here is discussing ways to increase and manage finances

Nobody is discussing diets and supplements for muscle development.

Nobody is suggesting perfumes and oils that will make heads turn.

But to copy and paste stories of women some of you can't even approach in real life is what you've decided to spend your life doing.

If this is what redpill is all about, then I've got to say that it's totally a waste of time.

I've followed this thread since COVID days, and I very much respect Puka, Rizz, Gly, Cave, Tony, Mart etc.

But men, it's time to centre our discussion on things that will improve our lives.

That’s Luminoz or whatever he calls himself. Dirty and ugly guy wey go soapy finish then come here and be giving idiots advice 🤢
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:11pm On Feb 13
Dear [young] men,

Stop letting your thirst for sex be your sole motivator in life.

Most dudes have been feminized beyond salvation.

Obsessed with looks and maximizing sex appeal, but zero obsession with building something that outlives them.

Focus on Legacy.
🔥💯

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:18pm On Feb 13
A woman can leave the man who sacrificed everything for her, just to sleep with another man who has done nothing for her.

Women don't remember your sacrifices.

They live in the present.

cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FuckingNaira: 1:42am On Feb 14
IAmHim1:
Rest

Redpill for you is just about penetrating women sadly enough.

but its cool unno Martinez39s.
fine you get the girl...masculine frame and not giving a fvck ish...then your alpha masculinity lasts 1.9 second in bed with the girl

what next

or better still you dont know how to calculate your girlfriends cycle because HEY women should be accountable for their vagina blood so you resort to using condoms or pullout while another man is freely flooding your girlfriends unflooded pussy telling her all will be allright cus he's a dedicated period accountant while youre here

What is the meaning of the bolded??

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 2:10am On Feb 14
you know = unno

quick typin

lolzzzz bett it sounded like spanish for a min derr

FuckingNaira:

What is the meaning of the bolded??

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kodded(m): 9:57am On Feb 14

Una mumu never do for this thread?

$1 = 1500
1kg of gas = 1000
1 bag of rice = 77k

And you still dey kill yourself untop 1 girl for this country...

Except you're earning way above 300k in a month, I see no reason why you should be chasing females...

The same woman you dey use your game to get for months na the same woman one rich nigga dey use money to lash within 3 days

Be wise, make dem no use you as second option.

Don't be a prey to a lady!!!

Cc Wizpa

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 10:34am On Feb 14
kodded:

Cc Wizpa

Most of them red pliers here are pussy ass niggass. WTF. Spend more than 3 years talking about pussy.

WTF!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AndrewTate(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.