Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759188 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 12:44pm On Feb 19
You're the Man on suit, what's your reaction?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vhipa(m): 1:24pm On Feb 19
Beautiful morning from here to everyone on this great thread. I salute everyone, please I need help on sourcing for this book! I am out of options, tried all local vendors here with no luck! Gone online maybe to get the pdf version! Still no luck. Please anyone with a suggestion or two, is greatly welcome

Glorious week ahead Kings

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19
Vicboy1:

Which little girl are you talking about
I never said money makes girls to like you , but atleast it will draw them to you

Most Independent girls in nigeria are so hypergamous ,majority will date guys that are in there level financially or above there level financially
If u think to get a girl that will agree to go into serious relationship with you when you have no money is easy then have a rethink
it's easy bro, dated countless of them. One of my ex paid my fees in school for 3yrs, despite not being rich, yet never dated a broke ass girl. If you don't know game, just say it out loud!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 3:27pm On Feb 19
lolzzzz

most guys be thinkin money get them gurlls

until they find out there are some girls that earn money selling their bodies to strangers only to willingly give it to some select men. not here to encourage such an act but YES such dealinngs exists.

while a h0e sells her pvssy to tricks for money, the p1mp sells his d1ck to h0es for money.

while h0es are pr0stitite to tricks, p1mps are prostitute to hoes. ie p1mps are prostitute's prostitute.

but thats beside the point

there a dilema in guys choice of independent ladies.
most guys DONT know what they want because they dont know what they NEED to know

there are two category of independent ladies
1) ladies from rich home (old money)
2) ladies climbing the success ladder (new money)

ladies from.new money are in survival mode ie logical so you as a man wouldnt expect such a lady to consider you as a man worth submitting to (safe place) UNLESS youve made your self a man a 'masculine woman' would WILLINGLY SUBMIT TO. you dont expect a girl that lost her mom and dad at 3 years old and had to survive and do EVERYTHING SHE COULD so she could take care of not only herself but her 4 siblings to come and start listening to your bullshit fakkee alpha mode or your.empty talks about what not. YOU gotta really be THE MAN not only by your talks BUT IN YOUR ACTIONS. the little things matter trust me

Thats the definition of a safe place. bringing out the little girl in her that she had to bury herself so she could survive in a masculine world.

and that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING To do with money

wrote something about safe place here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7960832/pairing-weakness-strenght-safe-place

"d game needs changing i'm the modafuckkin cashier"

olamoses75:
it's easy bro, dated countless of them. One of my ex paid my fees in school for 3yrs, despite not being rich, yet never dated a broke ass girl. If you don't know game, just say it our loud!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 5:45pm On Feb 19
Yesterday, I came across an interesting post which I found funny (1st picture) not because the post and female comments highlighted women's amorality, but because of another comment I had seen earlier (3rd picture).

There's a term Rollo Tomassi uses: "ego-investment". Basically, when a person builds their life around a narrative or an ideology it becomes tied to their identity. In this case, it's the age-old narrative of women being angelic - it comes from the misperception of women being compassionate and morally superior because they don't (openly) indulge in vices. To counter this narrative is to attack those who grasp it tightly to their chests.

One thing I've observed is that most of the men with this ego-investment need it dearly, because they've meticulously planned a life that 'must' have a woman in it e.g. marriage. So no matter how obvious female nature becomes, no matter how much evidence is presented, they must renounce it - to preserve the idea that out there is a woman who is special and just different. A woman that does not behave like women. A woman that they can just be completely comfortable and vulnerable around without any consequences.

The biggest issue with this 'women are naturally benevolent' mindset is that it sets you up for exploitation by women. Why would you need to protect your being when you're with those attributed to angels?

Another (funny) issue is that these individuals who want women in their lives for whatever reason, lock themselves out of the full potential of 'game', to understand and keep women in check appropriately, instead they lock themselves into the notion of Feminine Mystique ( "You can never understand women" ) and then exclaim "Fear women!"
They been convinced by society, religion and women that all you have to do is give her lots of love and attention and pampering and she would never stray. If that were the case wouldn't females in general be innately repulsed by the traits of bad boys while sexually attracted to nice guys or Real Men™? Of course, the women in question are 'unique' and different from others.

To be unaware with those who are naturally redpilled.. Now that's an herculean handicap (and that's putting it lightly).

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 7:13pm On Feb 19
luminouz:

You don't know the half of it. When they don't need you anymore, they drop you like you are watery shiit!! The brutality surpasses mortal Kombat. Yet society see them crying and automatically assume they are innocent. Then, simps that refused to listen will keep getting burnt. How on earth can a 50 year old man put himself as dependant going to the UK? What's he going there to do, wash plates or work in factories? He should have been the main applicant and his family dependants. But we both know who cajoled him to make her the main applicant, don't we?

N.B: A girl I was dating one time told the reason she respected me was that I no send anybody and once I take a decision that I don't go back. Not tears, or begging or threats would make me change my mind. She said since I can't be controlled by her, then other women won't be able to control me and THAT'S THE KIND OF MAN SHE WOULD LOVE TO BE WITH. She said she hated weak men and in her words, 'They are good providers but bad leaders and once you collect all they have, you cast them far away from you. Nothing dries my pussy faster than a weak man'.

I hope the simps on NL would read this and learn but right now, another nigga is using all his resources to train a girl in school, paying her rent and working her papers to Canada.

My philosophy is simple: I put me FIRST!
In Kdot's voice "I choose ME!!"

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19
PinkNature:
This is the direction I'm driving towards. Since the inception of this thread, we've directly or indirectly channelled all our energy and time towards women. (Which was great)

But times are changing, I don't know about some of the members here, but having all TRP knowledge, without applying it in real life, is a plain waste of knowledge.

Some people here, will forever remain below the ladder simply because they're;

Overweight, skinny, bad dress sense, dead broke, inability to hold sensible conversations, body odour, shy, inability to last more than 30 seconds in bed, inability to adapt to working environment etc.

Why is all our energy channeled towards women? How many women can you date and Bleep in a year?

Since COVID till date, all we've been on is just women, women, and women.

They're other things to achieve in life than just women.
Talking about women is important. A Woman plays an essential role in a man's life, the right woman would be a huge plus in your life and the wrong woman would mess you up and drive you crazy with her words and mind games. A lot of men have fallen in the hands of a woman. Deep down men seek the praise of women and tie their ego to it - the more he is hailed and worshipped by women, the more masculine he feels. And when he is shunned by a woman it hits his ego. Since the earliest human civilization, the more powerful a man was in terms of strength and resources, the more women he could acquire. So any man who was single by a certain age was either seen as a failure, handicapped or inept. Many men would rather be seen as murderers and rapists than to be seen as unable to lay conquest upon a woman.
The reason again why women are highly talked about in men spaces is because they act as a reward and motivating factor for men to build society.Men are wanderers by nature. If men only followed their natural instinct and only came to women only for sex, and that alone, and had no desire to raise the offspring which comes from that union, there would be no stable civilization. So society straightens men's desire for women and enforces him to a sort of arrangement where he is to commit to a woman and her offspring if he is to have sex with her - this arrangement is called marriage and family. If a man is committed to a wife and child, he puts all his best to the society and its government to ensure their safety, even if it means going to war. A good example is the story of Jacob, Rachel, and Laban.
The thing is ever since the industrial age and the sexual revolution, especially the latter, the sexual marketplace has become a jungle, women's demand for men has dropped due to equal financial opportunities, the motivating factor behind committing to a relationship has has dropped too.
There is a power tussle between the masculine and feminine for sexual dominance. You have to understand the order and meaning of the masculine and feminine nature. I believe that subconsciously the masculine has an attraction to the feminine, and vice-versa.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19
sajmark:
Walk away with a smile on my mudafucking face.

If I have kids, do DNA test on them.

If I don't, ship her back to her family house or if not, just walk away and know a cheater is off my life

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 10:33am On Feb 20
Notice how NL front page this past week is just full with 'fear women threads'; from wife killing husband, to girlfriend betrayals, DNa issues & many more. What is happening? Has it been like that from time or social media exposing things. All these thread will just make many more guys to be hardened. That's why this days, you hardly see any guy agree to celibacy in any relationship especially if he's invested monetarily. There's a post I saw on Twitter of a Christian lady addressing the Christian folks how depressing it is for her that many guys she has come across don't want to agree to celibacy going against the teachings. The thing, no guy wants to be a fool anymore especially from all these fappenings. Everyone is on guard. God help us and the next generation to come.

One thing females don't know, if there are some reading the thread, many guys would agree to the celibacy something it's not something that guys can't control. Guy's can perfectly do the celibacy something. But the issue is on the lack of sincerity on the ladies side most times. Have been a victim of such myself in my early days. You end up investing much in the relationship, she throws the celibacy tag and you just find out on her side she hasn't all the while being celibate on her end, whilst you've been made to look like a fool. And on top that, you get humiliation on top. The relationship crumbles. [b][/b]

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 3:56pm On Feb 20
Blacklion3:
This has a deep message

Explain ?

From my own observation all I saw was muscles winning over pot bellied men.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kodded(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20
Money and self confidence (self love) are the two major qualities a man needs in gamimg woman

If you think you only need one of them, woman go see you finish undecided

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BrodaBenad: 4:50pm On Feb 20
kodded:
Money and self confidence (self love) are the two major qualities a man needs in gamimg woman

I have been taunted many times for having too much ego cry

Is that a shit test or do women feel intimidated when you're too confident or just admiration?

Please help me with an answer

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 8:03pm On Feb 20
money and self confidence contradicts

money can be seen

self confidence cannot

work on the self confidence. money then would be the icing on the cake

kodded:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kodded(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20
IAmHim1:

money and self confidence contradicts

money can be seen

self confidence cannot

work on the self confidence. money then would be the icing on the cake

they are alot of broke alpha males (fućk boys) in the street undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 9:38pm On Feb 20
exactly.

fvck boys WITHOUT money

ding-ding

kodded:
they are alot of broke alpha males (fućk boys) in the street undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kodded(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20
BrodaBenad:

Is that a shit test or do women feel intimidated when you're too confident or just admiration?

it is a shit test to know if you are truly confident

Don't lower your standard for any chick undecided

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kodded(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20
IAmHim1:

exactly.

fvck boys WITHOUT money

ding-ding

but a fųck boy with money will always be the price undecided

Women will always choose a fųck boy with money over a broke fųck boy undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BrodaBenad: 12:30am On Feb 21
kodded:
it is a shit test to know if you are truly confident

Don't lower your standard for any chick undecided
no wahala boss

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 3:13am On Feb 21
sajmark:

I will just walk in, put down my luggage, maybe change clothes to wear more casual clothes. Then, I will ask her to pack her things in calmly and peacefully. Then, I will call my brother or any other trusted person to come home now. And I will just sit here as she packs her bag and her lover leaves the house.
I won't use any form of violence whatsoever.
The reason I call my brother is to protect myself and have a witness in case the girl or her lover try something (we have heard stories of wives or side niggas killing, robbing, trapping the husband, or worse, so you never know).

Afterwards, I will deep clean the entire house physically and spiritually. And I will go on with my day.

If I have kids, the next day I will do DNA tests if I hadn't already.

Again, no form of violence would be used throughout the whole process. That's all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blackgold2018(m): 6:21am On Feb 21
Streak47:
Notice how NL front page this past week is just full with 'fear women threads'; from wife killing husband, to girlfriend betrayals, DNa issues & many more. What is happening? Has it been like that from time or social media exposing things. All these thread will just make many more guys to be hardened. That's why this days, you hardly see any guy agree to celibacy in any relationship especially if he's invested monetarily. There's a post I saw on Twitter of a Christian lady addressing the Christian folks how depressing it is for her that many guys she has come across don't want to agree to celibacy going against the teachings. The thing, no guy wants to be a fool anymore especially from all these fappenings. Everyone is on guard. God help us and the next generation to come.

One thing females don't know, if there are some reading the thread, many guys would agree to the celibacy something it's not something that guys can't control. Guy's can perfectly do the celibacy something. But the issue is on the lack of sincerity on the ladies side most times. Have been a victim of such myself in my early days. You end up investing much in the relationship, she throws the celibacy tag and you just find out on her side she hasn't all the while being celibate on her end, whilst you've been made to look like a fool. And on top that, you get humiliation on top. The relationship crumbles. [b][/b]
I can never agree to such celibacy bullshit.

Infant a celibacy relationship is not a relationship. Women normally do that when they meet a nice guy coming to them for a serious relationship for marriage. They will claim celibate while they get serviced regularly by their boyfriend.

I can only agree to such if you are a virgin.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UppaZakum(m): 6:26am On Feb 21
Paternity fraud is real. I walked into a colleague's office yesterday. He was on a call and hung up shortly after I walked in. I explained my intent for coming and while talking, he asked "can you believe what just happened?" Apparently, a friend of his, a married woman is pregnant for another married man and would be delivering the baby in 3 months. The husband doesn't know yet and the married woman doesn't have any intention of disclosing but she's worried. I exclaimed "wow". Are you sure? He affirmed yes and said he was on a call with the said lady when I walked in.
"How could the lady have done that when abortion was an option in the early stage of the pregnancy?" I said. So she's 6 month gone and never deemed it fit to terminate the pregnancy early on. My colleague started defending her action oo that her husband cannot perform, her husband doesn't touch her and she was forced to do what she did. I couldn't but accept his argument and blamed the simp husband in my mind for not knowing that she kept a devil in the house. I asked my friend what the lady intended to do with the pregnancy and he responded that the lady will birth the baby as if it was her husband's. He said as per her culture (Imo state), the baby belongs to the husband. He said that based on what the lady had told him. I started suspecting my friend with the way he was defending the lady though. Perhaps he was the one who got her pregnant. It's also possible that he wasnt the one and was just playing devil's advocate based on his friendship with the lady.

All the same, he was laughing while talking that it's a normal thing on the island (Lekki and environs), he had seen things in his words.

Omo I shock o. Can a man be red pilled and still fall victim to paternity fraud? I highly doubt it. I always believe there will be signs but simps just choose to ignore it.

I confirmed yesteday that Paternity fraud is very real. Reading it in the news and hearing live narration from a friend have different effect on one.

Open your eyes kings. Head over heart. The consequences of simping are very devastating.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 8:21am On Feb 21
blackgold2018:
I can never agree to such celibacy bullshit.

Infant a celibacy relationship is not a relationship. Women normally do that when they meet a nice guy coming to them for a serious relationship for marriage. They will claim celibate while they get serviced regularly by their boyfriend.

I can only agree to such if you are a virgin.

Men are wising up. If all men become redpilled ehh

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 8:31am On Feb 21
Nigeria is in big trouble yet na woman matter be una top priority 🤦🏽‍♂️

Puppies🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 9:33am On Feb 21
BrodaBenad:

If you've been fùcking these women that say you have too much ego, then yes, it's just a shìt test.

But if you haven't, then it's more than just a shìt test. It's an obstacle test or you call it a slight resistance (NOT rejection)

Women are humans like us. So yes, they get intimidated when your status is too high, your value is too high, your looks are too high or your personality is too high. And your attraction qualities are too high.

You might have heard guys say stuff like "that girl is not on my level" OR "that girl pass me"

There are Girls go through a similar internal thought process. Majority of Girls have self esteem issues. Doubt themselves, and are scared of rejection.

If Girls say your "ego is too much" it's just womanese for:

"I think you're way too confident or brash. I'm scared you might reject me in an awful way."

OR it could mean:

"You are just to wayyy up there for me. And it's hard for me to form a connection or chemistry with someone that's like 10,000 feet above me"

OR

"You're just to intimidating. I want to respect, love and lust for you. NOT fear you (because I won't be comfortable around you or be myself around you) "

Women love a challenge. They love it when you're hard to get. But if a game is impossible to pass or too tough to win, humans have a tendency to give up.

And in many cases, resent the game. That's why a lot of these women that say stuff like your ego is too much tend to start resenting you. Or avoiding you so they don't get their ego hurt

Your best bet is to envelope the hook up material mindset. Yes, you're worthy of someone with respect but you're socially smart. And emotionally intelligent.

Persuasion & seduction are more useful tools than trying to be respected.

When you try to hard to be respected rather than focusing on seduction or Persuasion, you encounter more obstacles like this one.

Sure you can overcome them. But a smooth seduction is always better.

A hook up material man understands this. Because to him, hooking up with her & banging her requires him to be seductive. And to this he has to navigate around her emotions.

Her being scared or intimidated by you is not a good emotion for seduction or a hook up.

Her feeling Hot for you, safe with you, and respecting is a great emotion for seducing & hooking up with her

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JayOnly(m): 10:44am On Feb 21
Vhipa:
Beautiful morning from here to everyone on this great thread. I salute everyone, please I need help on sourcing for this book! I am out of options, tried all local vendors here with no luck! Gone online maybe to get the pdf version! Still no luck. Please anyone with a suggestion or two, is greatly welcome

Glorious week ahead Kings

I have it.send me an email

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 2:01pm On Feb 21
Presido22:

Pukkalolo

I don't have have any issue having normal conversations with girls, but the problem is HOW and WHEN to transit from ordinary talk (small talks) to deep and sexual conversation without coming weird, creepy or as a pervert whch might turn her off. how important is deep conversation n can u get/sleep with a "good girl" with only small talk? Abeg explain in details.

First of all, there's nothing like "good girl".

Most women are socially conditioned to present themselves as "good girls" in order to increase their chance of attracting a husband.

The kind girls I get easily are the "good girls" because most of them are low-key freaks faking as good girl. So all I do is to simply challenge the "good girl" facade they are putting on and make them sexually comfortable with me.

Ok... We are just starting...

When you say small talk, I guess you mean polite and “socially-accepted subject” like, "where are you from?" Or "how's your day going" or "you live around here?" and other basic shallow kind of conversation.

Small talk are ordinary and socially-accepted, so women are going to respond fairly okay to that.

But at the core, most guys are damn scared of upsetting the women that's why they stick to small talk. From my own personal experience, your chance of sexing the so called "good girl" is drastically reduced when you engage in too much unnecessary "small talk" and basic polite conversation.

Here's the bitter reality: A lot of women you try to hit on or escalate the conversation with will generally view you as "creepy/pervert" if they are not somewhat attracted or interested in you.

If that colleague she's tripping for at the office wink at her while he's passing by, she'll probably blush and feel butterfly in her stomach. And she might even text her bestie immediately, "OMG, guess what? Henry just winked at me. Omg! My head is spinning right now."

But if another colleague she doesn't really fancy does the same, she's gonna feel disgusted and be like, "who's this creep"

And if she's a total psycho, she might even report him for sexual harrassment.

As long as she doesn't like you in that way, and you try to escalate/sexualize the conversation, you tend to be immediately branded as that "creepy"/perverted guy.

No wonder guys are scared of hitting on the girls they find attractive: they don't want to be viewed as creepy....

I guess this is the part that drastically separates me from most guys.

Other guys sight a "good girl", and they think: "how can I move the interaction forward with her without coming across a weird, creepy or turning her off?"

Then they start talking to her in a polite manner using "small talks" and they try their best to make sure they don't say anything that would make her dislike them.... Months later, they wonder why this good girl isn't still reciprocating their interest...

But when I sight that same so called "good girl", I subconsiously think: "She'll loves to ride good dick...and I know she might love ultra confident and classy dude like myself... I also know she's a naughty girl putting up the good girl facade..... Well, let me get to know her and find out."

Then I talk to her and start challenging her ego. I reduce or even avoid small talks entirely. I go beyond "socially acceptable" topics, and talk about things that might possibly make her view me as creepy or weird....and paradoxically I end up dating her.

Look, Presido22...

The goal of conversation with a new girl is typically to get to know her.

But most guys aren't genuinely trying to know the woman, but rather they are pussy focused, trying to get the sex, relationship or trying to get her validation... And as a result, they don't truly get to know her, they don't get the pussy, they don't date her, and to top it all, they also waste their time/effort and money for nothing.

But for me, I'm not so concerned about getting the pussy. I'm more genuinely concern about getting to know the girl to confirm if she's really worth my attention...And as a result, I know deep things aboue her that most people close to her don't even know, and I also get the pussy in the process...

I recently met a girl that called me weird, but we still connect regardless.... Here's how it happened:

One evening, I was hanging out with my guy who just arrived in town. Then this cute tall dark skinned chic came close by. She has this "good girl" outward appearance.

But in my mind I was like "few days from now I'm gonna bring out the naughty girl in you..."

Without hesitation I quickly started talking to her. My guy just quitely eavesdropped on our conversation.

The first thing I told her was, "I guess you saw the new rules I made?"

She looked at me in a confused manner and said, "what rules"

I continued, "that I'm only gonna date tall and dark skinned girls from now onwards...no wonder you came close so I can check you out."

After saying that, I smiled and winked at her.

She smiled and replied, "I came close so you can check me out, like you are special or something... keep deceiving yourself."

Then I said, "I can tell you are a makeup artist or something like that... But my kind of job is way more crazier than yours."

She said, "I never said I'm makeup artist...and if I may ask, what kind of job do you do that's way more crazier?"

I replied playfully, "I'm a porn star"

She laughed and said, "you got to be kidding me..."

I continued sarcastically, "but I get paid very little as a porn star because they said my sugarcane is too tiny... like, you know, toothpick size..."

She laughed, "OMG, you're so weird, very weird..."

Then I said, "but be honest, does a guy sugarcane size even matters in a relationship?"

She responded.....Our conversation got deeper....

We talked about how important sex is in a relationship... She talked about what she really looks for in a partner. She told me about her past dating experiences. We talked a lot deep stuff.

40 minutes later or so, we exchanged digits and set up a day to hang out... Then she left my presence.

I then turn my attention to my guy--who was still looking amazed by how I was able to quickly sexualized the conversation and go deep.

This is how I interact with women the vast majority of the time.

In my interactions with with girls, there's no HOW and WHEN to transit from small talk to deep/sexual conversation because I try my best not to even engaged in "small talk" to begin with...

I most times get down to business asap and get "deep" immediately. Ladies will often tell me, "I have known you for only few days, but you make me feel like we already know each other for many years."

Anyways... I hope I answered your question.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Boomboost(m): 2:05pm On Feb 21
1. Like if this looks romantic ♥️ & you wanna be this guy to your girl

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Boomboost(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21
2. Like if this looks powerful ❤️‍🔥 and you wanna be this to your girl

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21
Pukkalolo:

Most women are socially conditioned to present themselves as "good girls" in order to increase their chance of attracting a husband.

The kind girls I get easily are the "good girls" because most of them are low-key freaks faking as good girl. So all I do is to simply challenge the "good girl" facade they are putting on and make them sexually comfortable with me.

When you say small talk, I guess you mean polite and “socially-accepted subject” like, "where are you from?" Or "how's your day going" or "you live around here?" and other basic shallow kind of conversation.

Small talk are ordinary and socially-accepted, so women are going to respond fairly okay to that.

But at the core, most guys are damn scared of upsetting the women that's why they stick to small talk. From my own personal experience, your chance of sexing the so called "good girl" is drastically reduced when you engage in too much unnecessary "small talk" and basic polite conversation.

Here's the bitter reality: A lot of women you try to hit on or escalate the conversation with will generally view you as "creepy/pervert" if they are not somewhat attracted or interested in you.

If that colleague she's tripping for at the office wink at her while he's passing by, she'll probably blush and feel butterfly in her stomach. And she might even text her bestie immediately, "OMG, guess what? Henry just winked at me. Omg! My head is spinning right now."

But if another colleague she doesn't really fancy does the same, she's gonna feel disgusted and be like, "who's this creep"

As long as she doesn't like you in that way, and you try to escalate/sexualize the conversation, you tend to be immediately branded as that "creepy"/perverted guy.

No wonder guys are scared of hitting on the girls they find attractive: they don't want to be viewed as creepy....

Other guys sight a "good girl", and they think: "how can I move the interaction forward with her without coming across a weird, creepy or turning her off?"

Then they start talking to her in a polite manner using "small talks" and they try their best to make sure they don't say anything that would make her dislike them.... Months later, they wonder why this good girl isn't still reciprocating their interest...

But when I sight that same so called "good girl", I subconsiously think: "She'll loves to ride good dick...and I know she might love ultra confident and classy dude like myself... I also know she's a naughty girl putting up the good girl facade..... Well, let me get to know her and find out."

Then I talk to her and start challenging her ego. I reduce or even avoid small talks entirely. I go beyond "socially acceptable" topics, and talk about things that might possibly make her view me as creepy or weird....and paradoxically I end up dating her.

Look, Presido22...

But most guys aren't genuinely trying to know the woman, but rather they are pussy focused, trying to get the sex, relationship or trying to get her validation... And as a result, they don't truly get to know her, they don't get the pussy, they don't date her, and to top it all, they also waste their time/effort and money for nothing.

But for me, I'm not so concerned about getting the pussy. I'm more genuinely concern about getting to know the girl to confirm if she's really worth my attention...And as a result, I know deep things aboue her that most people close to her don't even know, and I also get the pussy in the process...

I recently met a girl that called me weird, but we still connect regardless.... Here's how it happened:
Damn! I'm saving this.

But boss, can this interaction also happen on calls/whatsapp after getting the number or strictly when you meet with her on a date or something?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21
Pukkalolo:

Look, Presido22...

Nice one. It takes an OG to get to this level. Every so-called good girl is one nigga's closet baddest biitch!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:35pm On Feb 21
Boomboost:
1. Like if this looks romantic ♥️ & you wanna be this guy to your girl

1. Who women tells you to be and once you agree you disgust them.

2. Who you NEED to be as a man, and she will naturally fall in line. They won't tell you this and SM will call you misogynistic, bla bla bla....but you need to figure it out. What a woman says and what she means are different.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dhiqson(m), Martinscov(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.