Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759231 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 4:54pm On Feb 21
KingEarnest:
Damn! I'm saving this.

But boss, can this interaction also happen on calls/whatsapp after getting the number or strictly when you meet with her on a date or something?

Sure bro, it can also happen on calls/Whatsapp.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21
Pukkalolo:

Sure bro, it can also happen on calls/Whatsapp.
Thanks boss. Running off to practice my new found knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BrodaBenad: 5:56pm On Feb 21
Rizzputin:

If you've been fùcking these women that say you have too much ego, then yes, it's just a shìt test.

But if you haven't, then it's more than just a shìt test. It's an obstacle test or you call it a slight resistance (NOT rejection)

Women are humans like us. So yes, they get intimidated when your status is too high, your value is too high, your looks are too high or your personality is too high. And your attraction qualities are too high.

You might have heard guys say stuff like "that girl is not on my level" OR "that girl pass me"

There are Girls go through a similar internal thought process. Majority of Girls have self esteem issues. Doubt themselves, and are scared of rejection.

If Girls say your "ego is too much" it's just womanese for:

"I think you're way too confident or brash. I'm scared you might reject me in an awful way."

OR it could mean:

"You are just to wayyy up there for me. And it's hard for me to form a connection or chemistry with someone that's like 10,000 feet above me"

OR

"You're just to intimidating. I want to respect, love and lust for you. NOT fear you (because I won't be comfortable around you or be myself around you) "

Women love a challenge. They love it when you're hard to get. But if a game is impossible to pass or too tough to win, humans have a tendency to give up.

And in many cases, resent the game. That's why a lot of these women that say stuff like your ego is too much tend to start resenting you. Or avoiding you so they don't get their ego hurt

Your best bet is to envelope the hook up material mindset. Yes, you're worthy of someone with respect but you're socially smart. And emotionally intelligent.

Persuasion & seduction are more useful tools than trying to be respected.

When you try to hard to be respected rather than focusing on seduction or Persuasion, you encounter more obstacles like this one.

Sure you can overcome them. But a smooth seduction is always better.

A hook up material man understands this. Because to him, hooking up with her & banging her requires him to be seductive. And to this he has to navigate around her emotions.

Her being scared or intimidated by you is not a good emotion for seduction or a hook up.

Her feeling Hot for you, safe with you, and respecting is a great emotion for seducing & hooking up with her

Boss you've said it all

I think I have so much placed my intersexual relationship on the basis of respect and responsibility and very little attention to seduction and a little vulnerability

Does it mean being vulnerable at times is a good thing when interacting with females?

The only person I'm vulnerable to is my mom

Apart from her . I love accountability and responsibility when interacting with females

My love language is mutual respect, responsibility and submissiveness .

I seriously never knew girls can feel intimidated

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by imustsaymymindo: 8:01pm On Feb 21
The opposite of love is indifference. Not hate.

The opposite of hate is understanding. Not love.

The moment you grasp this, things start to hit you differently.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 6:06am On Feb 22
imustsaymymindo:
The opposite of love is indifference. Not hate.

The opposite of hate is understanding. Not love.

The moment you grasp this, things start to hit you differently.
Just see the kind tr*sh and sh*t someone is posting
Can you imagine

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:07am On Feb 22
Vicboy1:

Just see the kind tr*sh and sh*t someone is posting
Can you imagine
Then leave if you can't shût dafuq up

Always whining like a little bîtch!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 6:19am On Feb 22
olamoses75:
it's easy bro, dated countless of them. One of my ex paid my fees in school for 3yrs, despite not being rich, yet never dated a broke ass girl. If you don't know game, just say it out loud!
You said you dated countless of them
For which tribe abeg cos such girls are very rare in the east here
If you like play mind games from now till tomorrow if you no get money igbo girl no still send you if you no get money,some will only give you sex but most won't give you there heart or money . the only game I know that works for a lot of girls is the pity game
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Boomboost(m): 8:24am On Feb 22
People here funny o. I post pictures of a hopeless romantic and a man's man and nobody likes my hopeless romantic pictures.

Men here de lie. Chai!

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 9:26am On Feb 22
UppaZakum:
Paternity fraud is real. I walked into a colleague's office yesterday. He was on a call and hung up shortly after I walked in. I explained my intent for coming and while talking, he asked "can you believe what just happened?" Apparently, a friend of his, a married woman is pregnant for another married man and would be delivering the baby in 3 months. The husband doesn't know yet and the married woman doesn't have any intention of disclosing but she's worried. I exclaimed "wow". Are you sure? He affirmed yes and said he was on a call with the said lady when I walked in.
"How could the lady have done that when abortion was an option in the early stage of the pregnancy?" I said. So she's 6 month gone and never deemed it fit to terminate the pregnancy early on. My colleague started defending her action oo that her husband cannot perform, her husband doesn't touch her and she was forced to do what she did. I couldn't but accept his argument and blamed the simp husband in my mind for not knowing that she kept a devil in the house. I asked my friend what the lady intended to do with the pregnancy and he responded that the lady will birth the baby as if it was her husband's. He said as per her culture (Imo state), the baby belongs to the husband. He said that based on what the lady had told him. I started suspecting my friend with the way he was defending the lady though. Perhaps he was the one who got her pregnant. It's also possible that he wasnt the one and was just playing devil's advocate based on his friendship with the lady.

All the same, he was laughing while talking that it's a normal thing on the island (Lekki and environs), he had seen things in his words.

Omo I shock o. Can a man be red pilled and still fall victim to paternity fraud? I highly doubt it. I always believe there will be signs but simps just choose to ignore it.

I confirmed yesteday that Paternity fraud is very real. Reading it in the news and hearing live narration from a friend have different effect on one.

Open your eyes kings. Head over heart. The consequences of simping are very devastating.

My own mother warned me about paternity and let me know that it was very common in Cameroon. Women don't mind doing it. Many men are raising their wives's ex-boyfriend's child(ren). Be safe.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 9:29am On Feb 22
AndrewTate:
Nigeria is in big trouble yet na woman matter be una top priority 🤦🏽‍♂️

Puppies🤦🏽‍♂️

Yet the section you are most active in is the Romance Section. With all your talk, I thought you would be mostly engaged in the Investment, Politics or Education sections. But here you are among the people you call puppies.

You don't have to shame people to persuade them. Lead by example, make interesting posts and threads on other matters, and let people choose what they do with their time. Shaming is lame.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rizzputin(m): 9:46am On Feb 22
BrodaBenad:

Boss you've said it all

I think I have so much placed my intersexual relationship on the basis of respect and responsibility and very little attention to seduction and a little vulnerability

Does it mean being vulnerable at times is a good thing when interacting with females?

The only person I'm vulnerable to is my mom

Apart from her . I love accountability and responsibility when interacting with females

My love language is mutual respect, responsibility and submissiveness .

I seriously never knew girls can feel intimidated

Well, they're humans. So of course, they can feel intimidated.

The word or mindset isn't necessarily "vulnerability" but try to be more human or genuine.

A little vulnerability here and there will make her feel like someone she can get. Which helps you in seducing her.

By vulnerability, I don't mean telling her about your problems or weaknesses.

There are other ways, you can show her a more human side of you

Respect & responsibility are great. But focusing too much on is anti-seductive.

And it signals to the girl that you don't get it. Or that you're not someone you'd love to hook up with

That's one of the downsides of red pill. The heavy and over focus on respect & responsibility to the detriment of seduction.

Anyways... Next time, try to be a bit more human in your conversations & experiences with women

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 1:42pm On Feb 22
Kipaji:

Yet the section you are most active in is the Romance Section. With all your talk, I thought you would be mostly engaged in the Investment, Politics or Education sections. But here you are among the people you call puppies.

You don't have to shame people to persuade them. Lead by example, make interesting posts and threads on other matters, and let people choose what they do with their time. Shaming is lame.
why my profile info says I'm most active here is mostly because I comment here more…i hardly spend time reading anything in the romance section. I read more on other sections.and 90% of the comment are for the puppies here.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22
AndrewTate:
why my profile info says I'm most active here is mostly because I comment here more…i hardly spend time reading anything in the romance section. I read more on other sections.and 90% of the comment are for the puppies here.
K

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22
luminouz:

K
who was referring to this twåt?? Take your mindless “k” elsewhere.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22
AndrewTate:
who was referring to this twåt?? Take your mindless “k” elsewhere.
K

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22
blackgold2018:
I can never agree to such celibacy bullshit.

Infant a celibacy relationship is not a relationship. Women normally do that when they meet a nice guy coming to them for a serious relationship for marriage. They will claim celibate while they get serviced regularly by their boyfriend.

I can only agree to such if you are a virgin.
If you're celibate, you're celibate for yourself. Not for her.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 7:35pm On Feb 22
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndrewTate(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22
This guy won 3million on BetWay and met his soul mate at the same time.

Please join me and congratulate him🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22
MetalJigsaw:
This guy won 3million on BetWay and met his soul mate at the same time.

Please join me and congratulate him🤣🤣🤣
3 million that is useless now for naija

With the Girl, it's a guarantee the money finishes in a month.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22
luminouz:

I would say in few days

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mikocake(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22
luminouz:

He’s a South African and 3M rand is a lot of money. You can convert it naira.

His name is Skomota abi na Wetin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22
He sent her 1Million because she resembles his late wife.😂

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:02pm On Feb 22
Mikocake:

He’s a South African and 3M rand is a lot of money. You can convert it naira.

His name is Skomota abi na Wetin
With a leech, the currency doesn't matter. She will drain him dry

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22
MetalJigsaw:
He sent her 1Million because she resembles his late wife.😂
And you wonder why women are so entitled?

Men like that are the direct cause. I can't even make sense of what he did but it's his money. A simp and his money are soon separated.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 10:58pm On Feb 22
many might have seen that guy trending because omah lay rocked his girl on stage.

many are laughing at him but sadly there are millions just like him out there who think they're in relationship,from time to time test your girl.

never commit 100%, seriously my heart break for that guy and not even the one in the relationship cheesy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:00am On Feb 23
Ballzproblem2:
many might have seen that guy trending because omah lay rocked his girl on stage.

many are laughing at him but sadly there are millions just like him out there who think they're in relationship,from time to time test your girl.

never commit 100%, seriously my heart break for that guy and not even the one in the relationship cheesy.
I liked that he walked away from the babe. There is no way my gf will behave like that and I would still go home with her. The level of disrespect that guy went through from his babe is huge. Let Omah Lay be dating the babe then.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 12:54am On Feb 23
Vicboy1:

You said you dated countless of them
For which tribe abeg cos such girls are very rare in the east here
If you like play mind games from now till tomorrow if you no get money igbo girl no still send you if you no get money,some will only give you sex but most won't give you there heart or money . the only game I know that works for a lot of girls is the pity game
women are naturally wired to leech, but your orientation as a man might change that. Every woman irrespective of tribe will still leech on you by turning you to father Christmas if they perceive you as weak. That girl will tells you to have money before talking about love with her is actually fucking another dude for free. I can remember some years back. A man that was so keen on dating my then gf sent her huge amount of money to get a phone. She brought the money to me for sharing. I used mine to get an android phone and she used her's to get some clothes. I don't really care if she was sleeping with that man or not, but the bottom line is; I'm getting for free what the other man was paying heavily for. Yes, I dated 2 Igbo girls in the past one married and the other one,single. I can still control either of them if I see it fit to do so.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) ... (2211) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.