Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me (6460 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Spring2025: 1:25am On Apr 07
People of God I just need your help on this issue. I can't bear it anymore. I'm a 35-year-old man with a bachelor's degree and plan to pursue my Masters degree in the US. I'm married with a kid and my wife is 25 and our son is 1. This year makes it two years after getting married to my wife.
I started with my wife peacefully until the day I expressed my interest in pursuing graduate program in the US, my wife accepted the idea readily and I was happy. However, just a day after I made my plans known to her she started disturbing me to apply to the US and jet out. It wasn't time because I plan to apply for Spring but she's all over me all the time. Next, was her attitude of not cooking again. She complain of stress even when I employed two sales assistant to help her in the Super Market where I opened a shop for her. So literally, my wife goes to shop and watch over our employees then come back home. I didn't mind. My wife stopped cooking, washing my clothes or even the kid's. I do the cooking and wash out baby's dresses. She yell at me for any mistake or misunderstanding.
But what pained me most that made started investigation on her was coming back home very late even hours after she must have closed from shop. My wife answers calls at odd hours and wouldn't want me to hear. I once came back home one Sunday unannounced and she left her phone charging in sitting room, a call came in and the me she saved it with was 'my joygiver' so I let her knew she had a call and pretended as if I saw nothing just to observe her, she declined to pick but went away with the phone.
The next day I went to the shop leaving my office early and discovered she wasn't in the shop so I asked the two sales assistants but they said madam always leave early. By this time the feelings in my instincts were becoming evident.
I decided to call her right there and pretended I was in the office and she told me she was in the shop. I confronted her then she laughed and said she came to visit a friend.
Few weeks ago, I decided to investigate her phone but I was skeptical of her password because she might have changed the one I know but luckily for me, she didn't. Men, to my greatest surprise I saw my wife cooking in another guy's kitchen while she dropped my kid who was crying without giving him attention. They kissed and romanced and did all they could, I was patient enough to bear it. I read her chats and discovered that she was telling the guy that I plan to go to the US so when I leave he will migrate to my house to have her in full. This is where I almost committed suicide.
I just need your advice, should I divorce her or let her be until my son is grown? I'm feeling the pain of this woman remaining in my house but on a second thought, my son. If I divorce her she may run away with my son because the kid is not old enough to leave with me only. My brothers please help advise me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by chigoziri2403(m): 1:28am On Apr 07
Divorce her, unless you want her to bring her side cork to your funeral

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by CoronaVirusPro: 1:45am On Apr 07
It’s very annoying and painful that, you still asking about what to do?

Are you sure you are sane and human?

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Reminderz: 1:50am On Apr 07
you've already seen the handwriting on the wall, you already know what to do.. this would be an addition to the cases of wife cheating, so this is not new... and you're saying your child? how sure are you? have you done a DNA test?

before you confront her directly, act as if everything is good... do a secret test on your child, if you confirm that it's yours, take him and hide him somewhere for the time being, maybe in your friend or family's friend home... then divorce the bitchh... but know that you would have to plan if you would be taking your child along or putting him under the care of another who you would be very sure will take care of him... if it's not yours, another heartbreak for you... hope you don't die after investing all your life in the relationship working as an advanced slave...

if the child ain't yours, you already know what to do, send the hoe and her child back to the street where they belong... I don't even need to ask if your story is real because even if you just posted it for cruise, it's what I've seen happen over and over again... men will keep falling victim...

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Mhizshelly: 2:09am On Apr 07
See question oooo....
No let me tell you something bad...do the needful as a man

10 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Sapasenator: 2:14am On Apr 07
Spring2025:
People of God I just need your help on this issue. I can't bear it anymore. I'm a 35-year-old man with a bachelor's degree and plan to pursue my Masters degree in the US. I'm married with a kid and my wife is 25 and our son is 1. This year makes it two years after getting married to my wife.
I started with my wife peacefully until the day I expressed my interest in pursuing graduate program in the US, my wife accepted the idea readily and I was happy. However, just a day after I made my plans known to her she started disturbing me to apply to the US and jet out. It wasn't time because I plan to apply for Spring but she's all over me all the time. Next, was her attitude of not cooking again. She complain of stress even when I employed two sales assistant to help her in the Super Market where I opened a shop for her. So literally, my wife goes to shop and watch over our employees then come back home. I didn't mind. My wife stopped cooking, washing my clothes or even the kid's. I do the cooking and wash out baby's dresses. She yell at me for any mistake or misunderstanding.
But what pained me most that made started investigation on her was coming back home very late even hours after she must have closed from shop. My wife answers calls at odd hours and wouldn't want me to hear. I once came back home one Sunday unannounced and she left her phone charging in sitting room, a call came in and the me she saved it with was 'my joygiver' so I let her knew she had a call and pretended as if I saw nothing just to observe her, she declined to pick but went away with the phone.
The next day I went to the shop leaving my office early and discovered she wasn't in the shop so I asked the two sales assistants but they said madam always leave early. By this time the feelings in my instincts were becoming evident.
I decided to call her right there and pretended I was in the office and she told me she was in the shop. I confronted her then she laughed and said she came to visit a friend.
Few weeks ago, I decided to investigate her phone but I was skeptical of her password because she might have changed the one I know but luckily for me, she didn't. Men, to my greatest surprise I saw my wife cooking in another guy's kitchen while she dropped my kid who was crying without giving him attention. They kissed and romanced and did all they could, I was patient enough to bear it. I read her chats and discovered that she was telling the guy that I plan to go to the US so when I leave he will migrate to my house to have her in full. This is where I almost committed suicide.
I just need your advice, should I divorce her or let her be until my son is grown? I'm feeling the pain of this woman remaining in my house but on a second thought, my son. If I divorce her she may run away with my son because the kid is not old enough to leave with me only. My brothers please help advise me.

Dont divorce her oga cuckold, arrange for the lover to come bang you wife at home. Just imagine the question wey an adult man dey ask.

14 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by duduade: 2:39am On Apr 07
I don't understand how we men think

Something this bad as happened
And you typed it all and you are waiting for people to come give you advice before you take a step

Anyway find a way to eject the whorrrreeee you have in that house

Remember such a woman could get you killed

Your child

11 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by wrongman665(m): 2:49am On Apr 07
She hurt you so much, just commit sucide it's unbearable.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by addictiv(m): 2:51am On Apr 07
You re lucky you found out on time.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by condensedmilk: 3:17am On Apr 07
Spring2025:

Didn't you see this signs before you married her?

Anyway, from my experience, the signs are always there at the start unless you choose to ignore because of her big nyash and breast.

Just be careful sha because prostitutes are hard -hearted. They can do dangerous things o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Juliearth(f): 3:36am On Apr 07
Ther are alot of irregularities in your story.

Assuming it is true, you have no choice but to confront her with the truth. Your marriage is too young to face this sort of crisis. Moreso, from your narrative , you have been a good husband.

12 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Xscape1993(m): 3:39am On Apr 07
Some women are just ungrateful. Peacefully tell her to leave for the meantime my dear.

5 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Uche559(m): 3:50am On Apr 07
Your fiction writing is so so poor. I can virtually see the lies with with my naked eyes.
Your marriage is 2 years, you employed 2 staff for your wife, you r planning to study masters abroad, your wife does not cook, wash or clean. So after d days work, you will come home cook n clean n wash for a woman u open supermarket for. N ur wife goes to another man's house with your child n they were kissing n you saw everything on d phone.......Oga LIENUS, biko people r hungry take your time. Take dis ur cooked up story to d family to solve n stop been a nuisance

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by mrdharkchild(m): 4:02am On Apr 07
Let me tell you something, Let me tell you something,Let me tell you something
Let me tell you something
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by martolux(m): 4:12am On Apr 07
The part where the writer claimed he saw the wife cooking and kissing in another man's kitchen why his kid was crying.... He probably installed CCTV on his wife's phone grin grin

DJ OP, mule joo grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Inspirer1: 4:13am On Apr 07
Uche559:
Your fiction writing is so so poor. I can virtually see the lies with with my naked eyes.
Your marriage is 2 years, you employed 2 staff for your wife, you r planning to study masters abroad, your wife does not cook, wash or clean. So after d days work, you will come home cook n clean n wash for a woman u open supermarket for. N ur wife goes to another man's house with your child n they were kissing n you saw everything on d phone.......Oga LIENUS, biko people r hungry take your time. Take dis ur cooked up story to d family to solve n stop been a nuisance
This part requires knowing who did the recording?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by FitCorper: 4:20am On Apr 07
Baba this your story never clear. But if it’s true at all, there’s nothing you can do except stop touching her till you travel abroad and keep sending money for your son well-being. Relax God go give u vengeance.

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:44am On Apr 07
Divorce her.Thank God you no make mistake to add her to the travelling
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by succri(m): 4:46am On Apr 07
35 talking like a 90 years old with Alzheimer's and yes you cant take the child from her

4 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Owon: 4:51am On Apr 07
Spring2025:
First, I don't believe this story but I know a lot of foolish men can be in this situation.

If your story is true,
I congratulate you for using your sense to finding a way to investigate and knowing the TRUTH.
NOW THAT YOU HAVE YOUR PROVE, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OPTION BUT TO DIVORCE HER EVENTUALLY.
MIND YOU, Don't rush to do this, do it slowly on in order to make it more effective and safe...

1, Close down that shop or whatever. Do it stylishly by any means necessary.
Most women of this generation are very stupid and ingrates...
The moment you empower them to have financial freedom, they start seeing you as equals and disrespecting you.
What value are you getting from that shop? It's even stoping her from doing her wifely duties.

2, Stop sleeping with her.
In many cultures, sleeping with a cheating wife is a taboo and you'll die untimely very soon. Forget all these religion things or praying, you will still die if care is not taking.
Don't even dare touch her if you love your life...
Whether you're Muslim or a Christian, divorce is legal and permitted on the ground of adultery.

3, Keep all your proves and evidence... For the future... Women can lie, pretend and play the victim card. No man can beat them in that game.

4, DO DNA ON THAT CHILD!
THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.
It's very possible that you're not the biological father. Women have pattern behaviors, they don't just start cheating suddenly, it something she must have been doing long time ago, even before you met her or when you were dating.
You most likely didn't meet her as a virgin. Even though you're much older than her, she most likely have far more bodycount than you. A girl with a high bodycount (+2) is a red flag and having multiple bodycount tells A LOT about someone's morality and personality...
This is why it's very advisable to marry virgins, they have less tendency to cheat. Some non-virgins ans oloshos will quote me now and start saying rubbish... Whether you like it or not, it's a fact.

Lastly, A cheating wife is worse than an enemy and very dangerous. Don't loose guard and don't even think of forgiving the for the sake of the children, the children will eventually be fine. Your life, peace and safety COMES FIRST.
Don't consider the child!!! This doesn't mean you don't love the child or you're not going to be responsible for taking care of him or her.
No woman can run away with a responsible man's child. Even if she tries, your child will find you later in the future.

Most foolish men make this excuse and mistake to forgive and keep cheating wife because of a child or children, 99.99% of them usually regret later in life...
DON'T BE A FOOLISH MAN.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Gadafii: 4:57am On Apr 07
My bro, have you done DNA 🧬 for "your son"

That's where you should start from, that child may not be yours while you are eating for him to grow before you divorce "your wife's

Secondly, don't confront her you found out her wickedness yet,act the fool for as long as possible but keep getting more evidence for the record

Right now detach your mind from her and focus on your self, don't ever make the mistake of thinking of her joining you when you move out, you have seen the red flags now don't confuse it for a carnival

It's gonna be a torturing long time seeing her every day and knowing what she's up to, but. Like I said play the fool for now, do DNA. Once you confirm the child is yours, divorce her asap let her go and be with her lover, mo remorse

One would never understand why women would go this route, your husband protected and provided for you, he even established a venture for you, but the simple basic function of coking and managing the home you can't, meanwhile you are giving another man that's not your husband ashawo and house wife vibes while you are still married to different man

I don talk am before, no be only apple Eve collect from the serpent, the serpent must have deposited it's sample into her

8 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Davico(m): 4:58am On Apr 07
I hate weak men.

5 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Gadafii: 5:07am On Apr 07
martolux:
The part where the writer claimed he saw the wife cooking and kissing in another man's kitchen why his kid was crying.... He probably installed CCTV on his wife's phone grin grin

DJ OP, mule joo grin grin
the lover could have been making video of her while she was probably wearing bum short just to hype her, then sent to her on whatdapp cos women love such frivolities.
While this is going on the child's voice could be heard in the background, CCTV doesn't need to be installed, use your brain to think

And the rest of you thinking this story is made up, be like una never really experience what women can do, this is small compared to what some of them have done

As single man, I have had women with me,who lied to their serious Boyfriends that they went to visit their sisters, friends etc, they will call back when they get home and the guys would be like okay, greet your friends for me or stay safe, meanwhile they are gobbling the D' and arching at a dangerous angle

I have experienced this multiple times, this is the main reason as a guy you have to come to realization that your girl is only yours when she's with you, when she's few kilometres away, comot mind cos she could be in another mans bed

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by ObalendeCMS: 5:14am On Apr 07
I'm doubting this story but at the same time, I know nigerian girls are UTTERLY useless.

Na mumu guy dey marry this current crop of nigerian girls!

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:24am On Apr 07
Someone you are older than with 10 good years was stressing you out to the point of commiting suicide are you ok at all, she is not the bread winner.no matter how beautiful she is you can the one that is beautiful than her.let her go with the baby,if the baby is your he would locate you in future.men please let raise our sons to be gallant or sword that is very sharp on both sides

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by martolux(m): 5:26am On Apr 07
No evidence, you are still making assumption here. Besides, I don't know why you should be crying more than the bereaved.
Gadafii:
the lover could have been making video of her while she was probably wearing bum short just to hype her, then sent to her on whatdapp cos women love such frivolities.
While this is going on the child's voice could be heard in the background, CCTV doesn't need to be installed, use your brain to think

And the rest of you thinking this story is made up, be like una never really experience what women can do, this is small compared to what some of them have done

As single man, I have had women with me,who lied to their serious Boyfriends that they went to visit their sisters, friends etc, they will call back when they get home and the guys would be like okay, greet your friends for me or stay safe, meanwhile they are gobbling the D' and arching at a dangerous angle

I have experienced this multiple times, this is the main reason as a guy you have to come to realization that your girl is only yours when she's with you, when she's few kilometres away, comot mind cos she could be in another mans bed
Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Rexymania(m): 5:41am On Apr 07
Rin a DNA on that boy you call a son...if he's yours, gather the evidence, sue your wife to court at the same time show them to your family members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Savedday2: 5:47am On Apr 07
Bros, the earliest you understand 9ja girls, the better for you. With all respect, right from time, your wife has been jumping from one prick to the other. It's just that you weren't observant.

The truth is, all 9ja girls are ashawo. Some do it codedly, others do it openly. No matter if she is a church girl, if you can open your eyes and be observant, u will always see the trace.

Why most men don't know their wife/girlfriend is ashawo is because, some girls know how to cover their tracks very well. Infact, some can go at any length to keep you in the dark.

But what keep amazing me about our girls is that, why try to hide the fact that you are enjoying other prick?

Know this today and have peace! The day you marry any of our girls, know that you have chosen your constant ashawo customer. So, if you finds out she is sleeping with other men, don't kill yourself.

Have you ever wondered why our girls support each other so much?

The hidden truth is that, they all know they are all the same. Even your sister will somehow support your cheating wife/girlfriend because they understand the code. They always see men as being stupid for making a fuse about cheating.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by LeoThaGreat(m): 5:59am On Apr 07
If you don't divorce her now, you'll keep nursing grudges, and she'll keep acting smart till you can't take it anymore and lay hands on her, then the society will come down hard on you without hearing your side of the story or caring about your frustration over the years.
Everything you've worked for in your youth will be given to her and she will share it with her joygiver while you rot in prison, and your child will be left to suffer.

Divorce her now, to avoid stories that touch

I understand that you have invested in her heavily. Now is the time to punish her for being a cunning snake.

Stop paying her shop rent and giving her money to stock her shop. Tell her you're saving towards making life comfortable for you abroad, so she and your child will quickly come and join you.

Do international passport for her and your child to make her lose guard

Inform her people that their daughter has stopped being a wife to you and if they don't call her to order, you'll separate from her.

The most important advice of all is that you should start getting sex outside. Don't keep a side chic because they easily mess families up, just have someone you contact for sex, with no other strings attached.
This is to assist you start breaking free from your prostituting wife's shackles. Try it for 2 months, you'll realise your wife is only special to you because you made her so, she's just another attractive lady, that's all.

Also, get prepared to die maybe through poisoning by your wife, or get more frustrated by her so you can lay hands on her then her guilty will over turn into innocence. If you understand how brutal the wrath of a woman is, especially one who is cheating and doesn't want to be called guilty by the society, you'll understand what this means is that you should separate from your wife now by renting another apartment she won't have access to! She will frustrate you and you'll become guilty if you don't heed. Your child will call another man daddy, and she will brainwash your child to hate you, that you're a woman beater, irresponsible father, etc.

There's more to say, but let me stop here.

Next time, marry a lady of 26years and above.

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by Sonnobax15(m): 6:10am On Apr 07
undecided
What help do you need again? Enough evidences are staring at you for free of charge,yet, you're looking elsewhere undecided

This thing no even suppose get second thought self..... Don't only divorce her,in fact, make sure you push her out of your life completely...........

Chaiiii, imagine a wife whom you legally married can't cook for you but went ahead to cook for another man undecided. I don dey vex for here like this undecided. You suppose hand over that your wife to we the Nairaland guys make we torture her small before you go officially divorce her undecided.

RUBBISH undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by zed7: 6:26am On Apr 07
Most of you marry tits and ass, you ignore real substance and follow shadow.

It's extremely difficult for a woman that has values to open her legs for any man, most especially one who is married. When you see your wife or girlfriend cheat, just know you're with a slut.

Men and women should learn to keep screening properly before marriage. If you get it wrong, you'll lament for the rest of your life.

Ps: We know it's a figment of your imagination but foolish people like this actually exist.

5 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me by everythingtall3: 6:40am On Apr 07
Don't divorce her, love her with all your hearth, just talk to her to change, she's a loving woman. buy her gift, take good care of her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Boyfriend And Boy Friend / Meet 24-year-old Physically Endowed Woman Born With HIV (photos) / If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.