Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762389 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
If you can't offend her, you can't fuvk her

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
The more they shit test you, the more damaged they are.Promiscuous women with daddy issues will shit test u more than a chaste woman from a good family.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
A feminist Christian is a paradoxical cherry picking contradiction.Christianity is fundamentally irreconcilable with feminism

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
that challenge is the mother of all thirst traps,men wey no get self control don enter wahala.

What's the challenge all about? grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
The more partners a woman has had the less capable of falling in love she is.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
The better you treat em, the more they hate you. It's like they know they're not worthy

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Damaged women do not need saving, men need saving from their desire to save damaged women.You will never be a damaged woman's greatest love, she will always compare you to "her true love", she will never fully trust you and she will try to exploit you.

Tell your damn son this

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mickelkingz(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Good work guys
lovely trend, let not end cuz someone needs to take TRP everyday to remove your that crawnic simping attitude society have installed in us, i may tell you is not easy to swallow the TRP.

i don't have time for females tho, cuz am focus on my goals no procastinition.
recently i met this babe she been giving me greenlight, so i approach her ask her for her number collected her phone save and message myself lol, and she didn't talk was so reluctant , shes a ghanian. I never message her for a day till i,post on my whatsapp status "nice guys don't get good girls, but hoes" she was "rilli" i didn't reply that i just start a conversation with her, she really fast asf, so i played me game ask her for a relationship to hear her thoughts "she was shes not interested" i didn't bother her, i told her "u girls when u don't like a guy u say this words" sha to cut the story short she told me shes a virgin shes keeping it for her husband, and this babe is 20 in the uni oh, i was like "seen is believing" last night as i was locking my shop she just show up, went to my normal road i met her they she was telling me her mom told her to check something but i know it was bcuz of me, her house is close to my work place i do play music till am close for the day. Anyway i don't want to be in the friendzone sh!iit, that's where she wants to take me too , and i wanna date her. As lately my friends was like have a gf hustle will pay,and stuff

women are installed RedPillers, will be happy to hear ur thoughts as brothers

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
luminouz:

What's the challenge all about? grin

About Harlotts exploiting the weakness of men, our desire for sexual gratification

Smhh

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
There's a fundamental contradiction between how women want to be treated in the bedroom, and how they want to be treated in public

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Women are a sucker for a "bad boy they can fix." The thing is you can never let them "fix you" because if you do, the tingles turn off

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Today's women don't believe men are manly enough, and today's men don't believe women are womanly enough.

Both are correct

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

About Harlotts exploiting the weakness of men, our desire for sexual gratification

Smhh

What?

And men are begging them for sex I guess?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
A woman with a hard working man that doesn't take shit is a lucky woman indeed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Agreeableness in a man is about as unattractive to women as disagreeableness in a woman is unattractive to a man.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
luminouz:

What?

And men are begging them for sex I guess?

Sure, some stupid Simps after wasting data will try to contact those Hoes for sex

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
When a man cheats, there's still a relationship.When a woman cheats, the relationship is over.Why?Because sex is just sex to men.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Sure, some stupid Simps after wasting data will try to contact those Hoes for sex

Lool..ok

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
If a woman doesn't become feminine when you're assertive, she's no good. Leave.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
Seducing powerful men is women's favoured career path

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Never trust a man that worships the feminine, I guarantee you he's a snitch and bad mouths you when you're not around

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
"Women define themselves by their relationships, men by their achievements."

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Generally speaking, the more substantive and less dramatic she is, the worthier and more enjoyable she is.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Women cry, men get drunk.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Women give into babies like men give into women

Few have noticed this

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Repressed masculinity's become such a norm, most men couldn't punch a man in the face if their life depended on it. Not good

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ablemax(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

THE POWER OF HABIT
THE 50TH LAW
WHY YOU ACT TGE WAY YOU DO

Thanks I will get them...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
If you want a woman to like you, tell her comforting lies about herself.If you want her to hate you, be nothing but honest with her about her nature.Honesty will not get you laid.

Tell your son this.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
If your girl hates one of your friends - keep him around - it means she sees him as a threat, and he can help you if it gets messy with her

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Women on average are better at manipulating men than men are women, BUT society is better at manipulating women than it is men. Poetic.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Women say "let's just be friends" because they want free emotional commitment, material goods, validation, & attention without fucking you.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sexual lust seems to be either sadistic or masochistic in nature. The dominant is the sadist and the submissive is the masochist.
Hmmm.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Martinscov(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.