Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2758944 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
PETUK:
The other day I wrote that I'm still looking for courage to share my own story,
I'll keep as simple as possible
2017, in a barbing salon a young woman was sharing church flyers Winners Chapel Uyo to be precise, she dropped it on the counter for me because I was covered by the clothe they wrapped when barbing, I insist she wait for me so that she can give with her hands if not i won't take it, she said that she's in a hurry so she dropped it there and I didn't carry as vowed,
A week later I ran into her in my street she told me that she was going to the cyber cafe.
A week later I saw again still on my street in a shop she came to buy something she was putting on a night gown that was when I knew that we stay on the same street,
We started talking she where I was going to I told her I was going to work, she look me from hair to toe, (I dressed shabbily) she ask if I am an engineer, meanwhile I was working in a hotel.
I replied no that that I am a Mortuary Attendant, she shifted from me, and asked the owner of the shop if i was saying the truth, the woman replied that she doesn't know.
After that day I didn't see her again for almost two months, when I ask the shop woman she'll tell me either she just past or she pass immediately I've gone to work.
Finally we met I got her number, the following day she came my house, I have lived in that house for two years plus, I have never encountered rat, immediately this woman enter my house rat from nowhere begin to run 440, I was deeply embarrassed.
I got a rat bible, I kept it in the house for 2 days no rat climb it as soon this woman come brothers, two rats climb the gum and were screaming and screaming, until I removed and killed them.
Then this woman of mine started talking abi nagging how she's never seen rat for more than 10 years, she nags from 7pm till about 12am that she left.
I even blame myself.

I don laugh Taya. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
PETUK:
Brethrens lo and behold i stumbled on her international passport her British Passport my wife whom I did church wedding in Mount Zion Oron who told me she was born in 1985 was actually born in 1979 to her British Passport, she was born in London so it can't be a mistake, till date I've not let her know my findings, I can't stop these years from falling either.
This is enough ground to get dafuq outta the relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tope777(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Help women is not bad, me I normally do constant 1% no more ,no less.
Meaning in every N10,000 naira, I go simping dash woman N100 grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
some niggas be begging a girl to do #silhouettechallenge#..hanty screenshot dia chat and posted it on whatsapp.. like wadafaq is wrong with some guys..literally begging her..saying she's got banging body and stuffs like that...I felt like crying. this na girl wey no fit stand properly in my presence..we from same kindred tho..but she dreads me..I felt like crying...omg!!!���

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Entrepreneurrr: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
JasperVII:
Does anyone else feel sorry for this guy?... Like seriously. I'm sorry if this is going to sound harsh but PETUK... You're spineless man. Why would you get married to such person? Abi them cover your eyes? Just look at the amount of insult you've swallowed, what do we call this nonsense?
Why are you even still with her? Grow some balls and take action! You're a man for Bleep's sake!

You are too harsh hommie....

Most guys if they narrate their own simping experience,it's worse than his.

The best thing is,he is now free.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Junnior:

Take all the pieces of advice from the bosses. However, whatever you do, make sure you're at first not flat broke. You need money to run things, no matter how little. It will make you exude those qualities you seek more easily, especially if you're making the money yourself, and not just collecting money from mummy and daddy.
I am 5 years older than you and I experienced a lot of the things you mentioned at that age. I'm now a bit better than I was then because, for me, I later realized what was at the root of all the problems was that I was too broke. So, I decided to focus on nothing else but fixing my pocket first.

My own 2 kobo.

Thats true, thinkin about this makes me realize being broke contribute big tym to my current situation..

Now I do some graphics and music production stuff( offline and on Fiverr) Tho It's not all that consistent for now, i manage to earn enough to not ask my parent and also buy myself somethings.
Still finding better way sha..

And thank you for this very important advice.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
343tipster:

Bro grin you're not ready to get hurt but I'm positive you will find your way soon just don't give up

Jokes apart, I'm not good at advising people, especially when it comes to women, I be confirm ..........

Rise and shine king

Lol bro, you sef don f*ked up like this b4
Sha me I no even get liver to carry the girl come...

But am telling you, now henceforth I'll do what it takes to improve my life on this matter and generally

I will definitely grow pass this levels soon, you'll see my update on this thread

And thanks, I appreciate your response.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Haylel:

I don't know about others, but I prefer the idea of practicing more than you know, than knowing more than you practice.

I'm not down for recommending books for you (since some other well meaning guys have done that), I prefer the Showdown aspect.

DO THIS or I'm going to punch you in your face if we ever happen to meet.

From tomorrow, go out and say a simple "Hi" to all the girls - Cool girls, high class girls, hot girls, big girls and what not. (Tip: Don't just stay in your vicinity, go to places they mostly are - bars, restaurant, base and what not)
Just say "Hi" and move on.

I'mma check up on Monday, by then, you should have said at least 100+ "Hi " to girls.

Yeah, I think that's cool,
Tho am not used to that but yeah whatever it takes...
I will work on that and give u report.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 29, 2021
ichidodo:
....Even though I had looks ,I wasn't blessed with the height that would trip them and that was besides the fact that I was so blue pilled that it was horribly lost on me even when opportunities arise( you can't imagine how clueless I had been when sexual propositioned by girls). Fortunately, I had distractions like hobbies and trying to be a geek especially in electronics and computer stuffs...then there was school...after which there was Nysc, livelihood and finally business...In between I was hopelessly Incel until a million years later after coming across redpill
Am glad I come across this, wish I did earlier but at least now is better than later.

Your story encourages me too keep on going,
thanks for your response.
I will like to know some of the practical steps you took when you start

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2021
luminouz:

You are too harsh hommie....

Most guys if they narrate their own simping experience,it's worse than his.

The best thing is,he is now free.
Damn. Sorry about that. PETUK I apologise for that. I will edit.

But guuyyy... That one touch me. Honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 12:04am On Jan 29, 2021
JasperVII:

Damn. Sorry about that. PETUK I apologise for that. I will edit.
No hard feelings

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 12:08am On Jan 29, 2021
Oh I forgot to add that the first week into the relationship i won bet9ja 105k and gave her 40k, but today if I asked her for 500 na after series of abuses before she gives.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2021
Dapcity007:

Ok
Will do that now

Hello, I got issue with the mail you sent me.
Can you please mail it directly to

""

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2021
I sold my shares just to invest in the scam called marriage, to those questioning why I'm still there, a child is involved, though if I died today the boy will live on, I'm just looking for opportunities, if i make some money i'll be relocating to either Rivers or Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:25am On Jan 29, 2021
PETUK:
Oh I forgot to add that the first week into the relationship i won bet9ja 105k and gave her 40k, but today if I asked her for 500 na after series of abuses before she gives.
That is women for you. Ask naenaesosa. This is why the red pill is important.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2021
PETUK:
I sold my shares just to invest in the scam called marriage, to those questioning why I'm still there, a child is involved, though if I died today the boy will live on, I'm just looking for opportunities, if i make some money i'll be relocating to either Rivers or Lagos
This is why the red pill is important. It will prevent you from making regretful decisions (eg. investing in a woman) or making life/financial/career-changing decisions because of the scam called love.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2021
PETUK:
How do you know the boy is yours? Have you done a DNA test?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 12:35am On Jan 29, 2021
Martinez39s:
How do you know the boy is yours? Have you done a DNA test?
Yes he is

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:42am On Jan 29, 2021
PETUK:

Yes he is
Did you do a DNA test? Yes or no?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 12:46am On Jan 29, 2021
Martinez39s:
Did you do a DNA test? Yes or no?
I did, since he was pre-term DNA was conducted as well

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HelpYourself(m): 1:33am On Jan 29, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

All because if woman. Women are really living rent free in your head. Try reading stuff that will really build you up. Women cant resist successful men. If you are successful they wont be such a mystery to you

I responded to your email please revert

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:48am On Jan 29, 2021
DAY 29, REDPILL 2021.

I don't know who needs to hear this: beautiful women are not scarce but very plentiful. Don't try to quickly hook up with one because you are scared of your inability to hook another. But save your time to add more value to yourself that you may attract all the beautiful women.

Your purpose comes first. Excellence you must hook, and women should be relegated to the back stage and called as at when needed.

Authority: You first.

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:17am On Jan 29, 2021
that challenge is the mother of all thirst traps,men wey no get self control don enter wahala.

ObinnaValentine:
some niggas be begging a girl to do #silhouettechallenge#..hanty screenshot dia chat and posted it on whatsapp.. like wadafaq is wrong with some guys..literally begging her..saying she's got banging body and stuffs like that...I felt like crying. this na girl wey no fit stand properly in my presence..we from same kindred tho..but she dreads me..I felt like crying...omg!!!���

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2021
real4real2021:

Am glad I come across this, wish I did earlier but at least now is better than later.

Your story encourages me too keep on going,
thanks for your response.
I will like to know some of the practical steps you took when you start
Started what?...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2021
Most of you just be telling that PETUK guy to leave the relationship
Do you think it's that easy
This guy is going through an abusive marriage and it's hard to leave an abusive mare
I've been reading a lot lately
Just pray that you don't find yourself in that kind of situation tomorrow
Stop saying you will do this or that

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2021
ichidodo:
Started what?...

I mean, some of the practical steps and activities that help you in growing from a Sim.p, blue pill, nice guy whatever to a more confident Alpha... You are.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2021
I see some guys here saying that when they get married the girl will do this or that
You will not tolerate this one
You will not tolerate that one
Bro marry first
Don't get me wrong ooo
I like the "I no go lick woman nyash mentality"
Every thing you have been learning here is about the NATURE of women
We are these is how they are
All women are like this
Somebody is telling me that he wants to go to the ocean and select something that is not a fish
That woman you are looking for
Na you go create am
Even my guy that travelled to the village and married a 17 year old girl
It was only a matter of time
She came to the city
She adapted, made new friends
Came back one day and started acting like a totally different person
When you marry a woman
You marry her with her bullshit
And I hope you can take it cos if you can't then there's a problem
You don't get to wake up one day and say you're tired
Well you know by now that
Stupid reasons like
Having kids
Building a family
Finding true happiness.
Should not make you get married
You will never find a woman that will do you 100% (you know what I mean)
Marriage no be heaven
Peace

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2021
SOZINN:
Most of you just be telling that PETUK guy to leave the relationship
Do you think it's that easy
This guy is going through an abusive marriage and it's hard to leave an abusive mare
I've been reading a lot lately
Just pray that you don't find yourself in that kind of situation tomorrow
Stop saying you will do this or that
bros, leaving is the best option for him, oh! when they sacked him from work hope he didn't leave?

Yoruba will say ' to'loun ba ti fota eni han ni, ko le pa ni mon.' (when God have shown you your enemy, he can't kill you again). only when you stop making yourself a target courtesy of your availability.

What is hard there to leave, people leaves London, Canada and America, and come back to this country people named jagajaga. at least he will be eating iyan and ewedu in peace. or he should stay until he got deported?

So nothing or nowhere is hard to leave, this world self one will leave either he likes it or not, and with this new found evidence of her real age (according to the passport), do you think he's save if she finds out? nah, he's save because she doesn't sees him as anything, and she knows he can't leave as she believes he has no options, as you advised he shouldn't because it's not easy.

But if anything happens to him hope it will be easy for you to write , RPI( God forbid). because it's this kind of situation that depression and that sniper drinking competitions thought set in.

SUMMARY: let him leave her home (not his), peace of mind is the first thing he deserve. after that he would re-discover himself, and start afresh. it's never too late. Yoruba will also say 'ka da ewa sile, ka tun sha', (roughly means, we should put beans back in a big bowl and re-pick the shaft and stone, not to be cooking and eating it like that with the bones) to have eaten dirt in the past is ok, but to continue eating it is gross.

peace out.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jaywon442: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2021
SOZINN:
I see some guys here saying that when they get married the girl will do this or that
Bro marry first
Don't get me wrong ooo
All women are like this
Somebody is telling me that he wants to go to the ocean and select something that is not a fish
Na you go create am
She came to the city
When you marry a woman
Stupid reasons like
Having kids
Building a family
Finding true happiness.
Marriage no be heaven
Peace

You aren't everybody. Most people would be caged. I get your point. It all depends on your mental frame. My prayer all my life is the be with an abusive woman so that I can aid her destruction. You should know exactly what that mean.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2021
SOZINN:
Bro marry first
Don't get me wrong ooo
All women are like this
Na you go create am
She came to the city
When you marry a woman
Stupid reasons like
Having kids
Building a family
Finding true happiness.
Marriage no be heaven
Peace
hahahaha, are you kidding me?
marrying her with her bullshit, and continue accepting the bullshit?..........
you don't get to wake up one day and said you are tired? but one can wake up one day adorning a nice suit and with all the 20years of experience his employer would handed him a sack letter, only to employed a freshman.

see wether we like to hear it or not, marriage is a contract that can get terminated anytime, any-stage, anywhere even anyhow.

people must first comes out from anything that's killing, causing them pain, sleepless night or depression.(all gender inclusive).
do you know what caused people to commit suicide? It's pent up frustrating which many things can cause including marriage (like the one PETUK highlighted up there)

so please buried that your thought, you may come out with another line, but not of saying a definition of a marriage is do or die, not at all.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Robnectar(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.