Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759477 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
Haylel:

I don't know about others, but I prefer the idea of practicing more than you know, than knowing more than you practice.

I'm not down for recommending books for you (since some other well meaning guys have done that), I prefer the Showdown aspect.

DO THIS or I'm going to punch you in your face if we ever happen to meet.

From tomorrow, go out and say a simple "Hi" to all the girls - Cool girls, high class girls, hot girls, big girls and what not. (Tip: Don't just stay in your vicinity, go to places they mostly are - bars, restaurant, base and what not)
Just say "Hi" and move on.

I'mma check up on Monday, by then, you should have said at least 100+ "Hi " to girls.
I'm trying this but starting tomorrow. I try now, was thinking of trying this when school resumes. But with your post I'm trying this from tomorrow. I will give you feedback

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrMacinterchi1: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Skepticus:
Women are fundamentally incapable of loving the way men do and expect to be loved, i.e Unconditional love is bullshît. Women love opportunistically

- RT
Nawa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
real4real2021:
Hello
First I'll like to appreciate all those making effort to help fellow men and brothers out of the darkness into light on this thread
Secondly this might be a bit lengthy and that's because I really want get out of this 'simpish lifestyle' so I just want to pour everything out. embarassed

I'm posting this with the hope of getting support and guide from my seniors here
Am reading this thread from the beginning hopefully I will turn fully RED before I get to this page.

So growing up I was a typical 'nice guy' trying hard to appear just 'right', pleasing people and avoiding disagreement like plague.
Extremely shy at some point Infact small things like bargaining for a price is a problem even when I know am being cheated on. (Damn)

My social anxiety is such that I can't even ask question in class, can't ask for money i lend  someone(my own money oo lol),
step on my foot and I might thank you and apologies for putting my leg there LMAO

And that has in turn, limit my progress in almost everything I do, missing opportunities like damn

And when it comes to girls and relationship stuff,
Yeah you are right, it sucks too.
Never had a real girlfriend, not even close female friends like that. I mean how could I with my stupid mindset
I still couldn't maintain serious conversation and relationship with them ladies...

honestly my social life just sucks am tired.

I've tried several times to build my confidence an get out there an do my thing
Have recently gone through books. Like. The Superior man, No more Mr nice guy(still reading) etc
And yes that give me a better understanding
But I haven't seen much improvement in action

So I know some of you might have being there too,
I will be glad to get tips, advice, guide on how to get out of this am just tired.
A mentor I can relate with will be cool too.
You can ask me more about me if that will help.
Just anything to improve my f*cked up lifestyle

I am 20, in my 3rd year in the uni(at home now sha)

Please help me tag, those OGs here dem ubunja harddon etc

Take all the pieces of advice from the bosses. However, whatever you do, make sure you're at first not flat broke. You need money to run things, no matter how little. It will make you exude those qualities you seek more easily, especially if you're making the money yourself, and not just collecting money from mummy and daddy.
I am 5 years older than you and I experienced a lot of the things you mentioned at that age. I'm now a bit better than I was then because, for me, I later realized what was at the root of all the problems was that I was too broke. So, I decided to focus on nothing else but fixing my pocket first.

My own 2 kobo.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrMacinterchi1: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
luminouz:

Lmaooo@exhaustive list? Bro, I no get such list abeg.

Check these out:

1. Dating: I don't give women money for hair,shoes,clothes,bag, school fees,house rent or allowance. These bills are not mine to pay, especially if she has extant(living) parents. If she is kind, nice and generous, then, I give her stuff on her birthdays(whatever I have in mind), after she must have demonstrated such at my own birthdays. I'm not a fan of eating outside,so all these daily/weekly hangouts are not for me. But taking her out once in a while(as a surprise) is still ok.
I love hardworking women and if she has skills that need money to invest in, I don't give her that money outrightly,I make her a partner and let her know business is different from dick/pussy issues and I won't hesitate to collect my investment if she ain't serious.
Girls go broke,just like guys. So tfare and miscellaneous expenses are still ok for me. But these must NEVER become the ritual in the relationship. She must never believe that I'm her ATM for each and every need. That ain't my role, mudafucker!!! undecided

2. Friends: I have very few female friends. If they are the generous type, then I can give them food when they come visit or if broke,some recharge cards to call. If they are the not generous but the "urgent2k, I'm always hungry, gimme-gimme" type, their texts,calls or WhatsApp statuses are forever unread, unreplied and on eternal mute mode. Business wise, the skillful ones would be partners and I will control 60-70% of the stakes. All other bills are NEVER mine to carry.

N.B: Once a girlfriend or friends start giving you orders on what to do for her, with your own money and threatening to do bla bla blaaaaa...it's time to let her know you are in charge. It is your money,not hers and you don't owe her sponsorship, only her parents do.
I was chatting with a babe yday and she said " I ghosted a new guy sometime ago when he asked for tfare after coming to see me at work,for the first time". According to her, that was uncool and I told her, women have been collecting first visit tfare that we give willingly without crying,so why was she upset? She wanted to convince me but I said I wasn't unconvinced, then she asked "are you part of those who believe in spending their wives/gf's money?" I said why not!!!! As my wife,she has access to mine,why shouldn't I have access to hers? She wasn't Ok with my reply. I smiled inside me. Nothing is sweeter than watching a woman squirm with discomfort because you have a mind of your own and you maintained frame.

my husband's money is our money but my money is mine. lol

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by futurevizi(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
ichidodo:
I stopped judging them but harnessed their "chi" to my advantage...I stopped pining after those I couldn't harness or stopped stressing myself on "The One" , because there's a lot of fishes in the Ocean....Due to my status and stand in life I had my own tribe, that is, those women that are liable to fall for you and fortunately for me Red pill gave me the clues on how to "chop and clean mouth" dodging and avoiding those wiles these women would put up...and so much more..But i envy you, to think of where I would be by now if was redpilled at age 20 just blows my mind...I could be a big time celebrity Heck even the President of United States or I could just be a normal guy but the possibilities is mind numbing.

How do you know your tribe?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mide3367: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
TheUndercover:

The PDF is ready for you to read and enjoy! It comprises of MAIN Red Pill quotes from different people in this thread and other Red Pill threads.

Modified: Send me a PM from 23-12-2020 till 01-01-2021

NB: Don't drop your e-mail address on this thread.
how do I get it Bro? Drop ur email or I drop mine olumide3367@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mide3367: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
TheUndercover:

Thanks for this, I thought as much. PM should be sent to me instead. Don't drop e-mail addresses on this thread. Thanks!
Those who have already dropped theirs can modify the post. Thanks everyone!
I have sent a pm... Reply to my email with the pdf. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
futurevizi:

How do you know your tribe?
How do you know signs of rainfall? Sunrise? Sunset? It's all about perception and with that comes confidence or in my case sheer audacity....When you have this strong frame of " I know something but you don't know" aura that gives you the quiet assurance or confidence to be easy going or suave maybe funny or quite friendly or have a persuasive nature to the opposite sex, some folks call it "sweet mouth"...So therefore your tribe are those who cave in to your "sweet mouth" or your charms or whatever the f**k.
Pls Note; The fact that they might fall under your spell doesn't mean you might get pussy , there's still a lot of work to be done..

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
luminouz:

Lmaooo@exhaustive list? Bro, I no get such list abeg.

Check these out:

1. Dating: I don't give women money for hair,shoes,clothes,bag, school fees,house rent or allowance. These bills are not mine to pay, especially if she has extant(living) parents. If she is kind, nice and generous, then, I give her stuff on her birthdays(whatever I have in mind), after she must have demonstrated such at my own birthdays. I'm not a fan of eating outside,so all these daily/weekly hangouts are not for me. But taking her out once in a while(as a surprise) is still ok.
I love hardworking women and if she has skills that need money to invest in, I don't give her that money outrightly,I make her a partner and let her know business is different from dick/pussy issues and I won't hesitate to collect my investment if she ain't serious.
Girls go broke,just like guys. So tfare and miscellaneous expenses are still ok for me. But these must NEVER become the ritual in the relationship. She must never believe that I'm her ATM for each and every need. That ain't my role, mudafucker!!! undecided

2. Friends: I have very few female friends. If they are the generous type, then I can give them food when they come visit or if broke,some recharge cards to call. If they are the not generous but the "urgent2k, I'm always hungry, gimme-gimme" type, their texts,calls or WhatsApp statuses are forever unread, unreplied and on eternal mute mode. Business wise, the skillful ones would be partners and I will control 60-70% of the stakes. All other bills are NEVER mine to carry.

N.B: Once a girlfriend or friends start giving you orders on what to do for her, with your own money and threatening to do bla bla blaaaaa...it's time to let her know you are in charge. It is your money,not hers and you don't owe her sponsorship, only her parents do.
I was chatting with a babe yday and she said " I ghosted a new guy sometime ago when he asked for tfare after coming to see me at work,for the first time". According to her, that was uncool and I told her, women have been collecting first visit tfare that we give willingly without crying,so why was she upset? She wanted to convince me but I said I wasn't unconvinced, then she asked "are you part of those who believe in spending their wives/gf's money?" I said why not!!!! As my wife,she has access to mine,why shouldn't I have access to hers? She wasn't Ok with my reply. I smiled inside me. Nothing is sweeter than watching a woman squirm with discomfort because you have a mind of your own and you maintained frame.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
The other day I wrote that I'm still looking for courage to share my own story,
I'll keep as simple as possible
2017,, she dropped it on the counter for me because I was covered by the clothe they wrapped when barbing, I insist she wait for me so that she can give with her hands if not i won't take it, she said that she's in a hurry so she dropped it there and I didn't carry as vowed,
A week later I ran into her in my street she told me that she was going to the cyber cafe.
A week later I saw again still on my street in a shop she came to buy something she was putting on a night gown that was when I knew that we stay on the same street,
We started talking she where I was going to I told her I was going to work, she look me from hair to toe, (I dressed shabbily) she ask if I am an engineer, meanwhile I was working in a hotel.
I replied no that that I am a Mortuary Attendant, she shifted from me, and asked the owner of the shop if i was saying the truth, the woman replied that she doesn't know.
After that day I didn't see her again for almost two months, when I ask the shop woman she'll tell me either she just past or she pass immediately I've gone to work.
Finally we met I got her number, the following day she came my house, I have lived in that house for two years plus, I have never encountered rat, immediately this woman enter my house rat from nowhere begin to run 440, I was deeply embarrassed.
I got a rat bible, I kept it in the house for 2 days no rat climb it as soon this woman come brothers, two rats climb the gum and were screaming and screaming, until I removed and killed them.
Then this woman of mine started talking abi nagging how she's never seen rat for more than 10 years, she nags from 7pm till about 12am that she left.
I even blame myself.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
We started dating, she didn't have a reasonable job, in fact she'll always come to my house to eat, even when she's around I'm the one cooking,

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haylel: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
T

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Following!
PETUK:
We started dating, she didn't have a reasonable job, in fact she'll always come to my house to eat, even when she's around I'm the one cooking, when we talk about age she told me she was born in 1985, meaning she's three years older than me, I get to find she was born in London according to her, also she's intelligent speaks good English dedicated in church as a chorister, two weeks into the relationship she has already asking me where the relationship was heading to.
Simping is not good.
Two months into the relationship she told me that she's pregnant and that she's keeping it, well I didn't have a problem since she said that I should not worry about money that the parents will surport which they did somehow.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
From

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Wel

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
t

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
I keep on digging out of curiosity I saw her jamb form,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
PETUK:
February 2020 I had a problem at work, she was called on she refused to come, that was how I lost the job,
Now from 12th February 2020 till now come and see rubbishing, see how I've been humiliated to the extent she said that she can't be bringing money and stoop low to cook for me.
Even if by tomorrow I suddenly become rich that she has see me finish, exactly how she put in.
Lol. Like she was cooking before; you married a feminist. Oga, you are the one of the architects of your own misery. Your refusal to set things straight from the onset and your willingness to indulge her are the reasons why you are here. Next time grow some spine and control your penis. Despite the red flags from her, you persisted with the relationship.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
PETUK:
I keep on digging out of curiosity I saw her jamb form, which she filled that she was born in 1985, started nursery school 1988, finished in 1994, I scream no that it's impossible, I was born in the 80s and Nursery School was 9 years even if you jump class it's just one year, my curiosity was even more when she filled that she wrote waec in the year 2000, I said to myself no way will a person born 1985 write waec in 2000 no way
I am enjoying your story. Keep sharing so we can learn.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
PETUK:
The other day I wrote that I'm still looking for courage to share my own story,
I'll keep as simple as possible
2017, in a barbing salon a young woman was sharing church flyers Winners Chapel Uyo to be precise, she dropped it on the counter for me because I was covered by the clothe they wrapped when barbing, I insist she wait for me so that she can give with her hands if not i won't take it, she said that she's in a hurry so she dropped it there and I didn't carry as vowed,
A week later I ran into her in my street she told me that she was going to the cyber cafe.
A week later I saw again still on my street in a shop she came to buy something she was putting on a night gown that was when I knew that we stay on the same street,
We started talking she where I was going to I told her I was going to work, she look me from hair to toe, (I dressed shabbily) she ask if I am an engineer, meanwhile I was working in a hotel.
I replied no that that I am a Mortuary Attendant, she shifted from me, and asked the owner of the shop if i was saying the truth, the woman replied that she doesn't know.
After that day I didn't see her again for almost two months, when I ask the shop woman she'll tell me either she just past or she pass immediately I've gone to work.
Finally we met I got her number, the following day she came my house, I have lived in that house for two years plus, I have never encountered rat, immediately this woman enter my house rat from nowhere begin to run 440, I was deeply embarrassed.
I got a rat bible, I kept it in the house for 2 days no rat climb it as soon this woman come brothers, two rats climb the gum and were screaming and screaming, until I removed and killed them.
Then this woman of mine started talking abi nagging how she's never seen rat for more than 10 years, she nags from 7pm till about 12am that she left.
I even blame myself.

Guy m seriously laughing my head off rn

The rat fit dey smell fish from the pussy.... grin

Hence the rodent law of attraction...

We smell fish, we involve... grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Brethrens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
This is the British Passport

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Here

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
PETUK:
More
Following

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Afte

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jaqenhghar: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:
Keep up to date guys,more thrilling and mind-blowing ones coming soon,for now,good night and sweet dreams wink
All because if woman. Women are really living rent free in your head. Try reading stuff that will really build you up. Women cant resist successful men. If you are successful they wont be such a mystery to you
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
PETUK:
I keep on digging out of curiosity I saw her jamb form, which she filled that she was born in 1985, started nursery school 1988, finished in 1994, I scream no that it's impossible, I was born in the 80s and Nursery School was 9 years even if you jump class it's just one year, my curiosity was even more when she filled that she wrote waec in the year 2000, I said to myself no way will a person born 1985 write waec in 2000 no way

Love/following your story but it's very possible to be born in 1985 and write jamb in year 2000. This is because I have seen such. 14/15 years waec students.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Martinez39s:
Lol. Like she was cooking before; you married a feminist. Oga, you are the one of the architects of your own misery. Your refusal to set things straight from the onset and your willingness to indulge her are the reasons why you are here. Next time grow some spine and control your penis. Despite the red flags from her, you persisted with the relationship.

Me that I will use better force throw her things out of my house,right after that statement.

She knew OP is a nice guy and that meant weakness.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JESHAL007, Joselad247 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.