Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759256 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 7:52pm On Apr 13
SonOfHercules:

August 2023 to may 2024.... Everyone is entitled to be stupid but it is a pity you choose to abuse it.... I'm doing my odl at noun.... So keep ranting.

Wetin be odl at noun? Oga which job you fit do with WAEC wey fit dey pay you more than 50k? That’s the thing about the useless slowpokes here. Person dey give you better life advice and you dey here dey talk nonsense. Oya continue to dey deceive your self na. As I said before, na your poor parents I dey pity.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SonOfHercules: 7:59pm On Apr 13
Tranquility2345:

Wetin be odl at noun? Oga which job you fit do with WAEC wey fit dey pay you more than 50k? That’s the thing about the useless slowpokes here. Person dey give you better life advice and you dey here dey talk nonsense. Oya continue to dey deceive your self na. As I said before, na your poor parents I dey pity.

Online distance learning bro...
We pushing doesn't mean we can't have periodic fun. Things can change in weeks. So stop broke shaming guys like a pussy and advice if you want.... By God's grace... I'm still a baby online marketer and I'm growing so it's okay to advice don't broke shame like a pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:59pm On Apr 13
Part 2

The discussion is getting interesting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 9:21pm On Apr 13
SonOfHercules:

We pushing doesn't mean we can't have periodic fun. Things can change in weeks. So stop broke shaming guys like a pussy and advice if you want.... By God's grace... I'm still a baby online marketer and I'm growing so it's okay to advice don't broke shame like a pussy.

I don tell you my own. Do as you wish. Anything you see for road, take am as e be.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 10:00pm On Apr 13
whatever women are now is only encouraged by men. Its all our faults collectively....those before us and now.

If men werent marrying non virgins, girls wouldnt like to be disvirgined so they can be married

if you give a child chocolate everytime the child slaps you, youll keep getting slapped. its reinforcement but in the negative

There was this village film i watched where the groom was given white blanket on his first night with his new bride. He got in his hut and Some minutes later, he came out with the previously white blanket now stained all red. Come see crazy jubilation everywhere. He married a Virgin! Happy household and proud family that raised d virgin

Then virginity meant ass and pvssy and hand hole and breasthole and mouth hole etc sealed and OR blind to penis,
Now body count less than 50 is the new virginity

A brave new world lolzzzzz

Theres no need for one to complain women are not virgin this and that if one keeps manufavturing h0es and baby mamas back to back. The universe then keep giving you hoes and baby mamas since its the energy you put into the universe. Unless one decides to change and act on it.

Chamelons change themselves so they can match their environment BUT man on the other hand Changes himself and his environment change TO MATCH HIM (people and things he was attracted to changes)
amd that right there is the strangest thing. THE MISSING KEY EXPOSED IN THE OPEN

See this world as a mirrror. what you put in front of it thats wat you get. thats why stingy people dont get destiny helpers and murderers dont live long

life is a game and there are players. if lifes a game then there are prizes to be won...that is what encourages playing by its players and if lifes a game then there are RULES. if not, the game wouldnt be fun.
Imagine Adam was immortal. Then he would have been planet president by now and overpopulation would have been world problem instead of Global warming

Freedom comes with limitation. The limitation exists so you can continue being free. Youre free to drive your car but not free to pass the speed limits set by the road officials. Doing so will take away your freedom to drive as you might end up behind bars

Any freedom you enjoy, there must be limitationS if not, YOU ARE NOT REALLY FREE

Philosopher1979:

Civilization will put an end to marriage institution and simply turn women into sluts.
Our foere fathers regulated female sexuality by circumcision and ensuring virginity before marriage but these social mechanisms have been destroyed.
We have sexually liberated women in the name of Western ideology. Civilization and empowerment.
U cannot know if any girl is a slut since Virginia are rare nowadays.
As a result adultery us and will be rampant and marriage will collapse.
Because we have gone to school we think we are wiser than our forefathers but marriage is needed for social stability.
I do not believe in female corcummsission but our forefathers had a point regulating female sexuality.
The modern woman is a LovePeddler and a cum bucket and I don't totally blame her.
Now paternity fraud is an issue

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SonOfHercules: 10:34pm On Apr 13
Tranquility2345:

I don tell you my own. Do as you wish. Anything you see for road, take am as e be.

Thanks boss. But life is too short to deny myself everything.
If I become great, good and fine but if not, I'll make sure I try to live a memorable life.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SonOfHercules: 10:47pm On Apr 13
Promised to keep everyone updated.

Today, she started ranting about the Dubai guy again and I downplayed it. Told her to live her life so she doesn't get heartbroken. She brought the I like him card and I also downplayed it. Guess it was a shit test all along. Now she wants me to ask her out but she's on my bed eating suya.

Kinda happy I'm outta commitment for now. To Mr tranquility2345 , your line of thoughts has created lotta simps in the past. While women were learning male dynamics, we were fighting war and then that created lack of understanding of the female nature thereby creating men of today.

So I think every male child should learn a bit about female dynamics so he doesn't become a sissy.

Boys should take time out so they don't become simps and started worshipping vigina.

Selah

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 11:42pm On Apr 13
SonOfHercules:
Promised to keep everyone updated.

Today, she started ranting about the Dubai guy again and I downplayed it. Told her to live her life so she doesn't get heartbroken. She brought the I like him card and I also downplayed it. Guess it was a shit test all along. Now she wants me to ask her out but she's on my bed eating suya.

Kinda happy I'm outta commitment for now. To Mr tranquility2345 , your line of thoughts has created lotta simps in the past. While women were learning male dynamics, we were fighting war and then that created lack of understanding of the female nature thereby creating men of today.

So I think every male child should learn a bit about female dynamics so he doesn't become a sissy.

Boys should take time out so they don't become simps and started worshipping vigina.

Selah

Guy, if I was your father I will call you a big fool and give you a hot slap on that your bald head. You want to make the same mistake your father made that put him and your family in poverty?

You are at the bottom of the food chain in life and instead of focusing your mind on how to improve your life, you are busy talking about how you want to nack one dirty house girl. I can bet my life savings that you are a houseboy or security guard. I really pity you I swear. Just continue..

FYI, open university is crap and will never ever get you a job. Stop deceiving yourself thinking that you are enrolled in school. I can bet that that one sef is a lie.

Go and read about successful men that overcame poverty to become what they are today and see how focused they were. They focused on perfecting their crafts and had no time for women!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SonOfHercules: 12:18am On Apr 14
Tranquility2345:

Guy, if I was your father I will call you a big fool and give you a hot slap on that your bald head. You want to make the same mistake your father made that put him and your family in poverty?

You are at the bottom of the food chain in life and instead of focusing your mind on how to improve your life, you are busy talking about how you want to nack one dirty house girl. I can bet my life savings that you are a houseboy or security guard. I really pity you I swear. Just continue..

FYI, open university is crap and will never ever get you a job. Stop deceiving yourself thinking that you are enrolled in school. I can bet that that one sef is a lie.

Go and read about successful men that overcame poverty to become what they are today and see how focused they were. They focused on perfecting their crafts and had no time for women!

Rest abeg.... If you are bound to be successful nothing will stop you.... I don't have anything to prove to you and I never asked you to be my father. Keep your hate to yourself. I've seen lots of university graduates driving okada. One is even a cleaner where I work. So rest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SonOfHercules: 12:23am On Apr 14
Tranquility2345:

I've never been a security guard before or a house boy. So rest Mr tranquility. I think minding your business will take you a long way and if you quote me again, I'll insult your genealogy.
Take your sleeping pills and rest.
My father to be.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 5:45am On Apr 14
Both men and women peak at some point in their life, but men's value is more diversified.

In simple mathematics,
Women: looks + pleasing personality
Men: looks + game + money + status

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 8:09am On Apr 14
SonOfHercules:

I've never been a security guard before or a house boy. So rest Mr tranquility. I think minding your business will take you a long way and if you quote me again, I'll insult your genealogy.
Take your sleeping pills and rest.
My father to be.

God forbid if I have a son like you. Over my dead body. You are heading for destruction with your useless mindset. Just continue na.

Person wey never get ordinary WAEC and NECO at almost 30 years old, and born into poverty dey here dey mess around and come get mouth to say he go insult my ‘genealogy’? Hopeless illiterate houseboy like you wey dey work for brothel. As you dey go, you shall amount to nothing but a poverty stricken houseboy until you die in painful poverty! I pity you. Continue na…

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 8:11am On Apr 14
Hie guys. Happy Beautiful sundayyyyyy.
yayyyy

Remember, its another beautiful day to go and deceive yourself and whole beautiful family in a substandard building thinking you will find the Mightiest of all Spirits in PHYSICAL BUILDING ALONE.

Remember to stay focus and dedicated when you are wasting 5 hours of your life and time of your innocent son and daughter listening to garbage in garbage out that will keep you dependent on the church building

if you dont plan to fail, you fail to plan. You can also reverse that too. its same thing lolzzz

You ignored the beggars in your street and people with genuinue need of money and you take your offerings and tithe to a confused pastor like yourself. like attracts like you know

Pastors move with armed bodyguard...but you move around with stickers and red and green aprons. Mr chef...cooking the scriptures lolzzzzz

You even kneel in front of statues. lolzzzz. Catholic redpillers are abominations. If youre catholic and a redpiller, please be the first to exit this group
the Oyedepo Adeboye and Kumuyi followers will be next

Your tithe and offerings was used to build big beaitiful schools...that makes you a stakeholder ...but your children cant afford the schoolfees for the school you helped build

Lifes simple and beaitiful. Youre just making it complicated

why
You love suffering or what

Repliiers complain day and night that women are not accountable but even the male redpillers are not accountable for themselves too. Their pastors in suits are accountable for them.

You believe the blood of Jesus exist. lolzzzzzz
Jesus that came to teach about his father commandment and was killed so they said " lets make it look like he came to die for us because if the people really find out Jesus is the son of God and we killed him just like that, they will riot and overthrow us"

TA-DA!
that was how the blood of christ was created. lolZzzz.

Enjoy wasting 5 hrs of your life in a physical building thinking God did not create muslims too or the monks in china. its all about you

Of all the planets and GALAXIES IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, jesus saw earth, the planet he can choose to wipe away if he wants too and he said " lemme come and die for this people sin. they deserve my blood"

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so the people in other galaxies and the muslim babies and children will perish in the lake of fire. eeyahhhh.

What a Lucky thing to be an entitled self-centered christian right

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As you were.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 8:15am On Apr 14
SonOfHercules:

Rest abeg.... If you are bound to be successful nothing will stop you.... I don't have anything to prove to you and I never asked you to be my father. Keep your hate to yourself. I've seen lots of university graduates driving okada. One is even a cleaner where I work. So rest.

Emmanuel, your sisters are prostitutes and you dey struggle with houseboy job of 30k monthly for one dirty brothel at almost 30 years of age, all because of the mistakes your poor papa Mr Effiong make wey put una in a lifetime of poverty and you dey here dey mess around with the same mistakes. I pity your life I swear. Just continue…

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dreamxhaser: 10:03am On Apr 14
Guys!

Forgive my typos, no time to edit.

If you remeber that giril i told you guys about. Well, she don fvk me up.

Well, what happened is about a month ago, i noticed i cant acess her instagram account. I asked her and she told me, she deactivated the account.

Well, yesterday i found out the instagram account was still active.

Now before we started dating, she used to get alot of comments and repost on IG (from mostly men) and she will also repost them and reply the the comments. but once we started, she stopped. But when she blocked me she continued reposting replying the men and all that.

Now, i confronted her and asked her why she blocked me and started giving silly excuses, when she realized i wasnt falling for the lies, she started gaslighting me, so i just snubbed the chat (last night).

Now, the real issue is, there is this guy she has been telling me not to worry about. His a military guy in the NDA, according to her, she says, she rejected his proposal to date her before we started dating, which i think bruised his ego (you know those guys with pride)

but from the look things that guy is not giving up, especially when he discoverd she is currntly dating someone. The guy i still pushing and i think she is entertaining his efforts. All this one no pain me but the fact that my instincts are telling that guy wants to prove a point with her, i think he wants to play with her head if possible smash her (my thoughts though). Now if that should happen, i dont want to have anything to do with her, because i will proberbly be a laughing stock to him. Hence, i am thinking of letting go.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 11:04am On Apr 14
Use your tongue to count your teeth.

dreamxhaser:
Guys!

Well, what happened is about a month ago, i noticed i cant acess her instagram account. I asked her and she told me, she deactivated the account.

Now before we started dating, she used to get alot of comments and repost on IG (from mostly men) and she will also repost them and reply the the comments. but once we started, she stopped. But when she blocked me she continued reposting replying the men and all that.

Now, i confronted her and asked her why she blocked me and started giving silly excuses, when she realized i wasnt falling for the lies, she started gaslighting me, so i just snubbed the chat (last night).

Now, the real issue is, there is this guy she has been telling me not to worry about. His a military guy in the NDA, according to her, she says, she rejected his proposal to date her before we started dating, which i think bruised his ego (you know those guys with pride)

but from the look things that guy is not giving up, especially when he discoverd she is currntly dating someone. The guy i still pushing and i think she is entertaining his efforts. All this one no pain me but the fact that my instincts are telling that guy wants to prove a point with her, i think he wants to play with her head if possible smash her (my thoughts though). Now if that should happen, i dont want to have anything to do with her, because i will proberbly be a laughing stock to him. Hence, i am thinking of letting go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dreamxhaser: 11:18am On Apr 14
IAmHim1:
Use your tongue to count your teeth.

Lol, I did. I'm over that shit

But sha, if there is any wisdom worth adding. I don't think I can even trust women again. Second trail 2nd fvk up.

Sha we move

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 11:22am On Apr 14
Glycolysis return is imminent, the end of redpill era on nairaland is on sight.

A lot of dark secrets will be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SonOfHercules: 11:33am On Apr 14
Tranquility2345:

God forbid if I have a son like you. Over my dead body. You are heading for destruction with your useless mindset. Just continue na.

Person wey never get ordinary WAEC and NECO at almost 30 years old, and born into poverty dey here dey mess around and come get mouth to say he go insult my ‘genealogy’? Hopeless illiterate houseboy like you wey dey work for brothel. As you dey go, you shall amount to nothing but a poverty stricken houseboy until you die in painful poverty! I pity you. Continue na…

Rest.... Last year and this year the same thing ba?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:40am On Apr 14

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 11:50am On Apr 14
dreamxhaser:
Guys!

If a woman doesn't respect your boundaries, let her go speedily. To me, trying to get attention of men on social media is a red flag already.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 12:17pm On Apr 14
SonOfHercules:

Emmanuel, if you like continue to dey deceive yourself. I don warn you but I see destruction in your path, just like Papa Effiong. I pity your life. Just continue..

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 12:20pm On Apr 14
SonOfHercules:

Effiong, you dey form hard man here but you know deep down that you are suffering. I feel very sorry for you. If you like no take advice. Please tell people around you to help keep sniper and sharp objects away from you for your own good..

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fattprince23: 12:22pm On Apr 14
SonOfHercules:

Well it's you I will blame, for giving him the avenue to get to you by even quoting him back when you should have ignored him from his first post. I don't know how someone will bring a post from 6 months to brokeshame someone. That shows he hasn't been progressing as he doesn't believe in progress. Please just ignore from now on, his a lunatic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 12:26pm On Apr 14
Fattprince23:

Well it's you I will blame, for giving him the avenue to get to you by even quoting him back when you should have ignored him from his first post. I don't know how someone will bring a post from 6 months to brokeshame someone. That shows he hasn't been progressing as he doesn't believe in progress. Please just ignore from now on, his a lunatic.

Fat Prince, no be your colleague in poverty be that? Hopeless lazy youths born in poverty but still wont want to take simple advice to focus on making a good life for themselves. You will rather follow the path that leads to destruction, chasing women and addiction to hard drugs while broke. Yamayama fall on both una bald heads there angry

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fattprince23: 12:27pm On Apr 14
Fool

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordfranklin(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14
Pukkalolo:

Sometimes guys in this redpill space tend the assume that getting pussy from a girl means you are the alpha, and getting cheated on by a girl means you are the simp. But that's not true.

Look, that girl giving you pussy despite the fact she has a boyfriend doesn't necessarily mean her boyfriend is a simp: it might simply means she's a LovePeddler or a bitch.... The truth is, Girls also cheat on alpha guys. A cheat is a cheat. A bitch is a bitch. It doesn't necessarily matter if you're a simp or alpha.

Again, you getting the pussy isn't necessarily because you are the alpha or you have good game or you are the best seducer in the town.

It simply because she's currently available and interested in you, and for whatever reason she felt comfortable giving you the pussy. Which might possibly have nothing to do with being alpha or being redpill or being a smooth seducer or whatever.

Please Josefvision, don't get me wrong. You're doing well, so I'm not trying to attack you. I just want you to see interaction with women from a different and more realistic angle. This will definitely help other guys here as well.

So let's begin..

Many guys here might not know this truth I'm about to say because it takes having real experience to know this.

Here it is:

A woman attraction for you is predetermined
...meaning, even before she meets you, she's already attracted to certain traits about you.

This is because, psychologically, women have different taste for men...so once she sees you or at least once she starts interacting with you (within seconds or latest minutes), she has quickly "subconsciously" decides if she fansy you.

Look, Women already know if they will Bleep you or not. Forget all their false front.. This is the bitter truth about women only the real OG understand. Woman also know this, but they won't tell you.

If she doesn't fancy you, she'll only just waste your time and exploit you if you "allow" her to. But if she fancy you and she somewhat feels comfortable with you, she will give you the pussy and you would think you're some smooth seducer or alpha...

If you truly believe that a woman's interest for a man is predetermined, then your whole game strategy will change FROM trying to make her like you and giving the pussy TO giving her the opportunity to either follow your lead or get lost out of your presence.

I love being realistic, so let's take it to the real world.

Let's play with an hypothetical scenerio:

I'm gonna use brothers we are familiar with here, so it can connect even better.

Let's say, CaveAdullam is hosting a party... He invite ladies and cool fellas, some of the fellas include KingEarnest, Lordfranklin... there's also this random dude, let's just call him JASON.

Now, Cave has this beautiful cousin who was also present there. Let's call her Anita. JASON, KingEarnest, Lordfranklin individually told Cave that they are interested in his cousin. So CaveAdllam enthusiastically encourage them to go for it.

Let the game began.

Now, note: JASON, Lordfranklin and KingEarnest are all redpillers, and None of them are Simps.

But the difference is their core believe about interaction with women.

Let's assume Lordfranklin and KingEarnest believes that a woman's interest for a man is most times predetermined, So she's either interested or NOT. So their first goal is to figure out if Anita is somewhat interested and worth the pursuit. Their believe is, She either follow my lead or get lost.

But JASON on the other hand believe that her interest level doesn't matter. He believes he can get Anita if he can seduce her enough and excute the game perfectly, and so his goal is to make her like him and get her to give him the pussy.

Now, we know a woman's attraction for a man is actually predetermined... She's already interested or not. So among these three guys, Anita has already "choose" the guy she fancy. But of course she gonna just act like she doesn't give shit about them. You know women and their "attitude" look.

So, while Anita is just chilling at the house party vibing to music playing, Lordfranklin confidently initiate a conversation with her. Let's assume Anita isn't interested in him. But since Lordfranklin first goal is to find out if there's any interest---in couple of minutes of interacting with her he was able to figure that out. From her negative vibe and wishywashy response, he could see that the girl is more likely to waste his fucking time and energy if he continues going after her. Lordfranklin highly value his time, so in his mind he tells her to get lost, then he stand up and move on to talk to some other cool chic in party who is more likely to follow his lead...

Now, when JASON saw that Anita was alone, he smoothly initiate conversations with her. Anita sincerely doesn't really fancy him: she's just not interested. But JASON was oblivious to that because he thinks he can get Anita if he apply some seduction/game moves. So he focused on getting her to like him and give him the pussy.

Now, since Anita enjoys the attention JASON was giving her, she just play along and gave him the impression that if he tries harder enough he might one day Bleep her. Anita, just like most girls out there is good at misleading men they have no interest in, deceiving them and giving them the impression that they might get the pussy if they try harder.

Next, KingEarnest went into action. He initiated conversation with her. The moment Anita met KingEarnest, she's already somewhat fancy him because he has certain traits she "subconsciously" admire. And since his first goal is to find out if there's any interest---he quickly gave her the opportunity to either follow his lead or get lost. In couple of minutes of interacting with her he was able to find out he has a chance with her. He exchange digits with her. And before he left her present, he playfully told her, "I have to go now, but try not to think about me too much."

She blushed.

All KingEarnest had to do was just to make her feel a bit more sexually comfortable and safe with him, and few days or weeks later she is dropping her panties for him...

Weeks and months later, JASON is still "working on" Anita. "I guess I'm doing something wrong," he tell himself.

So he ask some pua/game junkie. They gave him some more game/seduction technique to apply her on her in order to get her to drop her panties... They told him, if you apply this seduction tactics, soon she will be screaming "Bleep me harder" loud while you bang her for behind.

But unfortunately, the only loud "Bleep me harder" JASON end up hearing was from the pornhub video he was watching on his computer.

He wonder what he was doing wrong. He felt emotionally shattered. He holla CaveAdullam, "bro, what's up with your cousin, what's really her issue"

But here's the real issue Jason didn't realize: Anita was never interested from the beginning. But his pussy focused mentality prevented him from realizing that.

Jason look Anita up on Facebook to see what she's up to. To his surprise he saw her picturing with KingEarnest: she was holding him in a romantic way.

Jason thought to himself, "wait, isn't this the guy I saw at CaveAdullam's party. So this is the asshole Anita chose over me."

Now,

Some Fellas might think KingEarnest got the girl because he has better game, but not really. Infact Lordfranklin also has solid game. But KingEarnest got Anita because she was available and ALREADY INTERESTED in him from the beginning. All he did was just to make her feel more comfortable.

Although Lordfranklin didn't get Anita, but he wasn't emotionally affected or heartbroken by that because he didn't invested his much time, effort and money wooing her. Right from the first conversation, he was able to quickly figure out that this girl wasn't really into what he was offering. So he had moved on quickly to avoid getting attached to the wrong girl.

But JASON was attached, bitter, angry and heartbroken because he had invested his time and effort and self-respect trying to seduce/pursue a girl(Anita) that was never interested in him.

In summary, The one reason most guys aren't getting girls is because they are ignoring the vast majority of girls that ALREADY LIKE THEM and going after the girls that are either currently unavailable or uninterested.

I hope this was helpful. Stay blessed.

Couldn't agree more!
Apt as always

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 12:42pm On Apr 14
Hie SonofHercules

I went through some of your posts.

The spiritual controls the physical...just like 24 hour hands make 1 day.

For all spiritual matters and teaching, i trust no one but the Nairalander, Helpyourself

Heres just 1 of his many topics :

https://www.nairaland.com/7140587/spirit-aura-how-it-affects

Goodluck
SonOfHercules:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14
heartofcity12:
“Just make money and women will come” - 🤡
Don’t be the nice guy(or yes man) and always maintain a strong masculine frame at any position you are in life, see how she did him dirty despite all his money, look, status and fame.. sad
These men are in love, the women are in business.. His only mistake was getting married and showing love to his wife..

Kaka is such a good guy that on paper will make any woman happy but since women thrive on drama and he has none to give, she divorced him.
When a woman says he was too nice...that means he was a pushover and a yes man

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SonOfHercules: 2:16pm On Apr 14
[quote author=Fattprince23 post=129432641]
Well it's you I will blame, for giving him the avenue to get to you by even quoting him back when you should have ignored him from his first post. I don't know how someone will bring a post from 6 months to brokeshame someone. That shows he hasn't been progressing as he doesn't believe in progress. Please just ignore from now on, his a lunatic.[/quote
Thanks boss.... The guy is kinda funny tho. Guessed I broke the golden rule.
Silence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 3:25pm On Apr 14
Karlifate:

Kaka's ex-wife, Caroline Celico comes to mind. cheesy grin

The greatest problem for a woman is when there's no problem. 💯

They're looking for drama, issues, and smooth agony.

If you aren't a problem, you're not even a part.

They hate when a man love them the way they love a man.
👌

To live with them peacefully, you’ve to be an actor too. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 4:16pm On Apr 14
[quote author=SonOfHercules post=129434104][/quote]

Emmanuel Effiong, leave woman matter and go and work on your life. I don warn you again. Don’t make the same mistake Papa Effiong made wey his daughters are prostitutes and his sons are houseboys and beggars. How can you see the effect of that kind mistake on your family and you no wan give yourself sense? Yamayama fall on that your bald head there angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: USAfall2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.