Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755681 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremiah89: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2021
SOZINN:

Normally na gunshot be the penalty for this your crime
but
Lol be like say him just buy form grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:04am On Feb 05, 2021
fattprince:

Well I'm not thinking too much of myself. But I believe you came here for me but that's my opinion, right? Believe me no bad blood between us. You should just learn to be submissive that's all. Look at this I and many men of recent thinks marriage is overhyped but there you are looking for boyfriend that will upgrade to husband. Now tell me who is needy and who is needed.
You can mention that girl on any other thread. Here, we don't mention any female or give them any attention; females are not welcomed here. Who cares if she was referring to you? Who cares if she thinks there is a bad blood between you two? No dey reply any sure pink "f" or simp. Na so e be 4 here. wink

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 1:10am On Feb 05, 2021
SOZINN:

Normally na gunshot be the penalty for this your crime
but

Just fight your own battles and liberate yourself as an individual. The few pages of this thread is enough to give more than 80% of "masculine common sense" information that is relevant to guys. You can't "SAVE" everyone and not everyone screaming "red pill" and all, would agree with you or be disciplined enough to apply it in their real lives. Simpletons will always abound even if they swallow the red pill daily. These "common sense" is not for all men. Some part of it is not even meant to go mainstream. A lot of men are not built to handle the "truths" that these "common sense" brings.

Handle your stuff privately as a liberated individual. Having money and being wealthy is good but the sweet thing about the red pill is that women would spot you out as a weak pussy whether you are broke or having billions of dollars (that often impress men and cover up masculine/confidence issues up) and expose you for the "fraud" that you are.

Strange enough, Fattprince should know better, being an active moniker at the earlier stages of this thread but chose to fail the shît tests of a cûnt who has been trying very hard to get the attention of men here, from the time the thread was created and was constantly ignored. Study the moniker of this "attention seeking" cûnt and observe how she has created topics to garner the attention of thirsty beta males and how she ridicules them at ease. Only few men who have their masculine game intact, called her out on her bullcrap on those topics.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 3:45am On Feb 05, 2021
Martinez, skepticus, luminous and other redpiller here. I'm really sorry for falling unexpectedly. I didn't mean to. I should have followed the rule but all in all I'm sorry. It wouldn't happen again.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 6:09am On Feb 05, 2021
I think GLYCOLYSISS should modify the first post on this thread with this warning to avoid another person making the same mistake:

DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE (f) MONIKERS OR IRREDEEMABLE SIMPS

30 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hustle2flex(m): 7:17am On Feb 05, 2021
Oya go and sin no more.
After all,this is weekend.Get yourself a bottle of cold Heineken and chill
fattprince:
Martinez, skepticus, luminous and other redpiller here. I'm really sorry for falling unexpectedly. I didn't mean to. I should have followed the rule but all in all I'm sorry. It wouldn't happen again.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2021
i926:
A single lady that is desperate and trying to hunt down a man, told me today when we having a conversation "I'll show him pepper, when we relocate to USA"

She obviously knows the system over there, is flawed and favours women.

Fear women. I haven't met the man but I just pity him in advance.
Please try and much as possible to let the lady reveal the identity of such guy to you abeg.

There are ways to do this and she won't find out

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2021
i926:
A single lady that is desperate and trying to hunt down a man, told me today when we having a conversation "I'll show him pepper, when we relocate to USA"

She obviously knows the system over there, is flawed and favours women.

Fear women. I haven't met the man but I just pity him in advance.

guy abeg try find out who the man be abeg..this is touching.. might be saving someone's life savings abeg..nigga fit family wey depend on am..and this Lady wants to prolly get married to him divorce him and cart away half his sweat biko help a nigga.. I know he might be an irredeemable simp but let nature bear you witness that he was warned..but try not to make it look suspicious from the lady's angle biko

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:06am On Feb 05, 2021
i926:

Not all men got to be saved, bro. He is a weak man (from info she gave me) who needs to learn through the hard way, the only way.

You have a point.

Unless he was exposed to the Pill and refused to swallow it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2021
Yesterday one hopeless Simp on Facebook, Rant HQ to be precised wrote, no man can claim a child under his roof even if DNA says the child is not his that his wife cheated on him.
Can you imagine women were calling him a REAL MAN, I was like what the fvck

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2021
Akant believe dis. Something happened in m area recently. Their is this lady that told me she was a virgin and she will like to stay that way some time ago. Just recently my brother told me she got pregnant and was crying that her mother mustn't find out. She went to my brother's friend place to meet his friend's mom who helped her to about it.
I don't understand the need for female to tell you that they are virgins, is it to tell you unconsciously that they are not interested in having sex with you or to make you think they are pure and clean.
I will never believe if a Lady tells me that she is a virgin even if their is a gun to my head unless I can confirm it myself. Chai

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2021
DAY 36, REDPILL 2021

I don't know who needs to hear this: if she says she needs a break from the relationship, know that it is time for you to exit that same relationship.

No longer waste your time rationalizing.

Authority: Be assertive.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2021
fattprince:

I'm not even pissed at you for replying. It's an unwritten rule we agreed on at the beginning of this thread to help men focus on the purpose of the thread as men are known to "LOSE FOCUS" when women enter into an "all-male" space.

Occasionally, guys here, reply female monikers with comments that put them in their place. It's acceptable but when a known female moniker on nairaland makes a comment on any topic or thread, with words that troll and sarcastically insult men, I deliberately ignore so that I don't fall into the trap (shît test) she set. I and other men here called you out because you are a man. No word for the female moniker, she is doing what women are naturally conditioned to do - which is testing for weakness in men and using it to their advantage.

Your "shalaye" reply was unnecessary for a known female attention seeker commenting on a thread dedicated to "educating" and "liberating" men with taunting terms like "Alfa". Some of these female monikers use "Alfa Meils" - a red flag, which is intended to taunt and insult your masculinity and you see guys continue to engage these female monikers with sensible logical comments, instead of calling her out on her misbehaviour directly (or equally taunting her with sarcasm) or ignoring her outrightly. In the end, you end up giving her free validation and the opportunity to poke holes in your frame, which is exactly what she wants.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2021
i926:

Not all men got to be saved, bro. He is a weak man (from info she gave me) who needs to learn through the hard way, the only way.

Whoever that man, he sure is going to get what's coming to him

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2021
todayboy:
"Women, children and dogs, are loved unconditionally. A man, is only loved under the condition, that he provides something." - Chris Rock
now thats sad

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=Morray post=98746837]Hi guys. Pls I broke up 2wks ago with my girl over lies. We've not interacted since then and it happens that there's something I'd be needing her help for tomorrow. Should I chat her up for it or should I still delay and find another way? She'll think I'm trying to get back to her if I should chat her up. [/quASURE HER THAT ITS BUSINESS AND NOTHING MORE。

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2021
Similarities between SIMP & ALFA
1. Both can possess physical attributes (well-built body physique, handsome)
2. Death - under normal circumstances, it is inevitable.
3. Charisma
4. Mistakes - no human is above mistake

Differences
1. Selfishness - alfa puts himself first before any other person (especially ladies), a simp please ladies before himself.
2. Alfa leads, women follow; Woman leads, simps follow.
3. Death - Alfa may live longer than a simp (this has to do with critical decision making: spiritually, psychologically (emotionally), and physically).

Let's populate the numbers, we can edit, add or subtract from the above listed.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:38am On Feb 05, 2021
Alpha gets respect from women and men,simps get treated like sh1t

Ekakamba:
Similarities between SIMP & ALFA
1. Both can possess physical attributes (well-built body physique, handsome)
2. Death - under normal circumstances, it is inevitable.
3. Charisma
4. Mistakes - no human is above mistake

Differences
1. Selfishness - alfa puts himself first before any other person (especially ladies), a simp please ladies before himself.
2. Alfa leads, women follow; Woman leads, simps follow.
3. Death - Alfa may live longer than a simp (this has to do with critical decision making: spiritually, psychologically (emotionally), and physically).

Let's populate the numbers, we can edit, add or subtract from the above listed.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IamGoke(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2021
This thread has so far been wonderful to me and I have been following its tenets pragmatically.

These girls are not nice at all, they are sollipsistic and want everything for themselves.

https://twitter.com/Ekwulu/status/1357317077397344259?s=19

The above link is a thread I just peruse on Twitter about a paternity fraud. It is the lawyer's narrative of the court proceedings.

Too much and unguarded niceness dey kill.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
PETUK:
Yesterday one hopeless Simp on Facebook, Rant HQ to be precised wrote, no man can claim a child under his roof even if DNA says the child is not his that his wife cheated on him.

It's called Rant HQ for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
PETUK:

That was what he wanted na...so the women would notice him and give him free pussy.

Lemme go dia and say otherwise and watch as them abuse me taya. Women hate being held accountable for anything

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Peaceyw:
Akant believe dis. Something happened in m area recently. Their is this lady that told me she was a virgin and she will like to stay that way some time ago. Just recently my brother told me she got pregnant and was crying that her mother mustn't find out. She went to my brother's friend place to meet his friend's mom who helped her to about it.
I don't understand the need for female to tell you that they are virgins, is it to tell you unconsciously that they are not interested in having sex with you or to make you think they are pure and clean.
I will never believe if a Lady tells me that she is a virgin even if their is a gun to my head unless I can confirm it myself. Chai

Simple.

In a man's eyes, her SMV and TPA(True Pussy Age) are desirable when she is PERCEIVED as a virgin. So after them don enter you finish and you discover that the valley is in fact a canyon, she comes up with the 'i was riding a bicycle, my uncle molested me, I fell down the stairs and landed on my cousin's dick' stories.

Be wise.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Skepticus:

I'm not even pissed at you for replying. It's an unwritten rule we agreed on at the beginning of this thread to help men focus on the purpose of the thread as men are known to "LOSE FOCUS" when women enter into an "all-male" space.

Occasionally, guys here, reply female monikers with comments that put them in their place. It's acceptable but when a known female moniker on nairaland makes a comment on any topic or thread, with words that troll and sarcastically insult men, I deliberately ignore so that I don't fall into the trap (shît test) she set. I and other men here called you out because you are a man. No word for the female moniker, she is doing what women are naturally conditioned to do - which is testing for weakness on men and using it to their advantage.

Your "shalaye" reply was unnecessary for a known female attention seeker commenting on a thread dedicated to "educating" and "liberating" men with taunting terms like "Alfa". Some of these female monikers use "Alfa Meils" - a red flag, which is intended to taunt and insult your masculinity and you see guys continue to engage these female monikers with sensible logical comments, instead of calling her out on her misbehaviour directly (or equally taunting her with sarcasm) or ignoring her outrightly. In the end, you end up giving her free validation and the opportunity to poke holes in your frame, which is exactly what she wants.

They don't know. It's quite difficult to ignore, but then one must subdue his flesh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Skepticus:

Occasionally, guys here, reply female monikers with comments that put them in their place. It's acceptable but when a known female moniker on nairaland makes a comment on any topic or thread, with words that troll and sarcastically insult men, I deliberately ignore so that I don't fall into the trap (shît test) she set. I and other men here called you out because you are a man. No word for the female moniker, she is doing what women are naturally conditioned to do - which is testing for weakness on men and using it to their advantage.

To think the dude brought a thread she opened to hurt her emotions. Shit just backfired.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
luminouz:

...I fell down the stairs and landed on my cousin's dick' stories.

Be wise.
EPIC, This is dark comedy at its best.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndreSalvatore: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
PETUK:
At bolded? Ado eyen eka mmi?
Afo adung mmo ke uyo? Ami mba ke uyo.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Good afternoon

Know what corrupts women most?
Their beauty
They get drunk on attention
They live for it
And when it fades with their beauty
They're miserable

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
A woman showing off her expensive taste is doing you a favour,she's letting you know she's hypergamous as Bleep & thus not worth anything serious

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Women cannot know independence without giving up their femininity to get it.
She must pay the highest price of all - the core of her very soul - to survive alone in this world.

Is it worth it?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Money & women are very strong pointers that determine a man's character by exposing his ability to control his impulses.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Women fundamentally lack the capacity to fully realize, much less appreciate the sacrifices a man makes to facilitate her reality. Even the most enlightened, appreciative woman you know still operates in a feminine-centric reality

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Built and overseen by man, family is a walled garden for the preservation of women, and the development of children.

14 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.