Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2775268 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Tiri gbosa for dat ur guy grin grin cheesy
patoski39:
The redpill is really spreading like wild fire, A lot of guys around me are waking up and have started putting women in their places. Funny enough most of them are not on nairaland, but were still able to get and take a Dose of the pill. One funny thing that happened last Sunday, we were hanging out with a friend and he came with he's gf whom he's been dating for 3years now, in the course of this years, he has paid her school fees twice in ESUT, house rent and gives her monthly pocket money. Not that he's doing a business or something, he collects from his pops and uncle to fund this gal's lifestyle. Well, we were just drinking when we heard loud cheers and claps close to our table, took a peek, and saw a guy kneeling down with a ring about to propose to a gal. U need to see how angry this my friend was, he was shouting on top his voice and cursing the guy for kneeling down to propose to trouble (according to him). The shock on his gf face was legendary, I laugh taya that day ehn. What surprised the gf was when he told her not to expect him to b foolish to that extent of kneeling to propose to her, I could see the shock on her face grin grin,, this was a guy that once cried because she threatened to leave him..
Kudos to everybody here, every nigga Out there must take a dose wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

whats AWALT ?

AWALT is an acronym for All Women Are Like That

Which describes specific traits and behaviors found in every women example of such traits include hypergamy (leads to branch swinging ), Solipsism (self absorbtion- interested in things that only concerns them), rationalization hamster ( thinking with feelings instead of facts and reason), emotional impulsiveness ( acting on emotions disregarding logic) , blame shifting, immaturity, Machiavellianism ( manipulative nature of women), Dissociation ( rationalizing their wrongs and make them right)

There is no woman that is excempted from AWALT, every woman possess every traits to varying degrees , they can have low Hypergamy but will have high solipsism,they can have low dissociation but will have high immaturity

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Peaceyw:
I remember when I was a little boy, I used to hear stuffs from men like 'I don't fall in love, love died the day Jesus died on the cross but didn't resurrect, I thank God I am not a woman but nowadays, I hardly hear stuffs like that. If you say any of the stuffs above, you will be crucified by dem feminazis. I remember the day my uncle said to me he was thankful he was not a female, I did not understand but now I an beginning to understand little by little.
grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Peaceyw:
I remember when I was a little boy, I used to hear stuffs from men like 'I don't fall in love, love died the day Jesus died on the cross but didn't resurrect, I thank God I am not a woman but nowadays, I hardly hear stuffs like that. If you say any of the stuffs above, you will be crucified by dem feminazis. I remember the day my uncle said to me he was thankful he was not a female, I did not understand but now I an beginning to understand little by little.
Honestly bro
I'm so thankful that God didn't make me a female

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Which describes specific traits and behaviors found in every women example of such traits include hypergamy (leads to branch swinging ), Solipsism (self absorbtion- interested in things that only concerns them), rationalization hamster ( thinking with feelings instead of facts and reason), emotional impulsiveness ( acting on emotions disregarding logic) , blame shifting, immaturity, Machiavellianism ( manipulative nature of women), Dissociation ( rationalizing their wrongs and make them right)

There is no woman that is excempted from AWALT, every woman possess every traits to varying degrees , they can have low Hypergamy but will have high solipsism,they can have low dissociation but will have high immaturity
my respect you've got

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Nice one
For this explanation you deserve one bottle

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Benee1000:

However, dealing with the female is a gamble. And while you can predict the odds of an outcome from your calculations to know where best to stake your commitment, nothing is guaranteed.
The only way a gambler is guaranteed not to lose is not to stake.

So that means knowledge of all these female traits (red pill) is no guarantee that you will select the right woman, you know cuz knowing about team stats and performances and what have you but it's no guarantee that you will win your bet.
So you can vet all you want with the red pill and still end up with the wrong woman or right woman maybe she changed after marriage (I mean people change na)
Ur favourite defender might get a red card, the best striker on the team might get injured. You no budget that one na
Changes will be made by the coach and the team will end up loosing
And some guys are like, once she start behaving in a way I don't like or acting abnormal I'll just dump her and start searching again for the right woman.
People win ooo
Don't get me wrong
My question is
What are the chances?
Look around
Then ask yourself
As usual I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by prodige001: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Please elders in the house help me... I just hope am not going extreme

It's being a while since I came accros TRP after taking plenty dose and reading books I decided to go on my way (MGOTW) coz I need to work on been a better man one whom upcoming boys can learn manliness from... I'd been a monk for like 6months now (zero affair, zero intentions for any affair) all this while ladies make passes at me but I decline...

Now the problem

This lady... We know each other from a while... Ever since I became a monk twas like she was cursed... She won't let me be... I'd been rude to her unapologetically yet she won't let me be...

My main concern

We r back in school I Neva knew she was my neighbor set she did her homework and found my house... ( Problem 1) yesterday I was famished as hell b4 I knew it she came with a flask.. (still wondering how she knew I was hungry coz she didn't call and I don't pick her calls even if she were to call)... I ate.... And least I forget her dress was more than provocative... This lady came with a mini gown no bra g-string pants. Was just doing anyhow in my room from lying on my bed to joining me on my table... One thing lead to the other we began kissing ferociously but then after a few mins she was dragging me to bed... Then I told her 'SEE AM NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX'at first she was a little uneasy but then waved it away and continue with the romance... She was so allover me if you were watching you would think she was a vampire on her prey who'd gone months without blood b4 I realised brother's on pills I cummed( damn) and she also came coz she wetted my lap which (and fell on my bed) I was so angry... I asked her to leave...

Now please I feel like I've broken the codes and since ystdae I can't find peace I need chastising...

Did I tell you I was crushing on her b4 I found d redpill? ... Well I was

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
SOZINN:

So that means knowledge of all these female traits (red pill) is no guarantee that you will select the right woman, you know cuz knowing about team stats and performances and what have you but it's no guarantee that you will win your bet.
So you can vet all you want with the red pill and still end up with the wrong woman or right woman maybe she changed after marriage (I mean people change na)
Ur favourite defender might get a red card, the best striker on the team might get injured. You no budget that one na
And some guys are like, once she start behaving in a way I don't like or acting abnormal I'll just dump her and start searching again for the right woman.
People win ooo
Don't get me wrong
My question is
What are the chances?
Look around
Then ask yourself
If only redpillers can reason like this.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
prodige001:

It's being a while since I came accros TRP after taking plenty dose and reading books I decided to go on my way (MGOTW) coz I need to work on been a better man one whom upcoming boys can learn manliness from... I'd been a monk for like 6months now (zero affair, zero intentions for any affair) all this while ladies make passes at me but I decline...

Now the problem

This lady... We know each other from a while... Ever since I became a monk twas like she was cursed... She won't let me be... I'd been rude to her unapologetically yet she won't let me be...

My main concern

We r back in school I Neva knew she was my neighbor set she did her homework and found my house... ( Problem 1) yesterday I was famished as hell b4 I knew it she came with a flask.. (still wondering how she knew I was hungry coz she didn't call and I don't pick her calls even if she were to call)... I ate.... And least I forget her dress was more than provocative... This lady came with a mini gown no bra g-string pants. Was just doing anyhow in my room from lying on my bed to joining me on my table... One thing lead to the other we began kissing ferociously but then after a few mins she was dragging me to bed... Then I told her 'SEE AM NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX'at first she was a little uneasy but then waved it away and continue with the romance... She was so allover me if you were watching you would think she was a vampire on her prey who'd gone months without blood b4 I realised brother's on pills I cummed( damn) and she also came coz she wetted my lap which (and fell on my bed) I was so angry... I asked her to leave...

Now please I feel like I've broken the codes and since ystdae I can't find peace I need chastising...

Did I tell you I was crushing on her b4 I found d redpill? ... Well she was

oga no be so o..redpill no say mk u hate woman o..b4 u go do pass yasef..it is about knowing women and dia traits..improving yourself to be a better man..DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!! NO GO DO PASS YASEF O!!

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
prodige001:

Now the problem

My main concern

This is hilarious.

You made it sound like she was some succubus from hell sent to empty ya nutsacks. grin cheesy

Left to me, you fell to her manipulation because you were sex starved as well. She prolly liked your aloofness and wanted some loving from you. And you guys had a nice time too from the story up there.

Did you break any code? That's left to you to determine,based on your mission goals

What you need to worry about is how to deal with that hõrny sister from now on, cuz she goan come back hommie, I bet on that. So you need to set boundaries of what you want from her and SHE NEEDS TO KNOW AND BE READY TO ABIDE.

one love

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
prodige001:

Now the problem

My main concern

Lolzzz grin
Just cool off with her if you want too, because I can smell desire, but don't fall into the onetitis trap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThemanS: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
luminouz:

This is hilarious.

You made it sound like she was some succubus from hell sent to empty ya nutsacks. grin cheesy

Left to me, you fell to her manipulation because you were sex starved as well. She prolly liked your aloofness and wanted some loving from you. And you guys had a nice time too from the story up there.

Did you break any code? That's left to you to determine,based on your mission goals

What you need to worry about is how to deal with that hõrny sister from now on, cuz she goan come back hommie, I bet on that. So you need to set boundaries of what you want from her and SHE NEEDS TO KNOW AND BE READY TO ABIDE.

one love
hello bro. There is this Ibo girl i met today, I was driving when I saw her pass, i immidietly i parked the car and walk to her.
Me: hawfa babe you look beautiful, what's your name She told me, i then ask for her number and she gave me. I left.
Now I want to tell this girl, i just want to us to be friends with benefits. I just want to be Imt because honestly i am not ready for relationship, i just want to shag her. What do you say Because I have nothing to loose i just want to tell her my mind and throw the ball in her court. What do you think

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by prodige001: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Lolzzz grin
Just cool off with her if you want too, because I can smell desire, but don't fall into the onetitis trap
thanks MA Oga...

no desire from this side...

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by prodige001: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
luminouz:

This is hilarious.

one love
thanks boss... blocking her number isn't enough I think... I'd blacklisted and delete her number... when next she comes am not gonna let her in my room and ama tell her that me I no do and make she no come MA side again

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by prodige001: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

oga no be so o..redpill no say mk u hate woman o..b4 u go do pass yasef..it is about knowing women and dia traits..improving yourself to be a better man..DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!! NO GO DO PASS YASEF O!!
I no fit hate woman ooo... my mama na woman.. my sister. na woman and I also have a niece (woman to be) I treat all ladies as sisters... just like I can't get intimate or entangled with my blood sister so also with them girls...

getting intimate with this lady made me feel like an incest (of which I hate)

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
seeing this movie ''shaft''..john shaft jnr ie Samuel L Jackson's son in the movie actually has this notion that was passed along to him by his mom that his dad abandoned him when he was young..meanwhile she left on her own accord that his kinda job was too risky for her and the baby despite pleas from him..but women being their manipulative self deceived him into believing his father abandoned him..see thank God for redpill o..cos I have seen this movie more than once and I Neva for one day deciphered that that was the woman nature on display there Aswearugawd!! like every movie I see this days I pick one or two redpill warnings from it..I bet you she must have even blocked him from contacting their son one in one.. jes dat being a street dad nigga sent his 10 year old son condoms as present on one of his birthdays ���..

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
ThemanS:
hello bro. There is this Ibo girl i met today, I was driving when I saw her pass, i immidietly i parked the car and walk to her.
Me: hawfa babe you look beautiful, what's your name She told me, i then ask for her number and she gave me. I left.
Now I want to tell this girl, i just want to us to be friends with benefits. I just want to be Imt because honestly i am not ready for relationship, i just want to shag her. What do you say Because I have nothing to loose i just want to tell her my mind and throw the ball in her court. What do you think

Hey bro.

From my humble perspective, you have nothing to lose.

Just tell her your mind. You'd be surprised she might agree. Besides, it's called Friends with BENEFITS. Some women like the benefits part.

If she says no, you move on.

One love

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
ObinnaValentine:
seeing this movie ''shaft''..john shaft jnr ie Samuel L Jackson's son in the movie actually has this notion that was passed along to him by his mom that his dad abandoned him when he was young..meanwhile she left on her own accord that his kinda job was too risky for her and the baby despite pleas from him..but women being their manipulative self deceived him into believing his father abandoned him..see thank God for redpill o..cos I have seen this movie more than once and I Neva for one day deciphered that that was the woman nature on display there Aswearugawd!! like every movie I see this days I pick one or two redpill warnings from it..I bet you she must have even blocked him from contacting their son one in one.. jes dat being a street dad nigga sent his 10 year old son condoms as present on one of his birthdays ���..

I have the movie on my laptop since years back but I didn't delete it. It's a redpiller movie.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
SOZINN:

People win ooo
Don't get me wrong
My question is
What are the chances?
Look around
Then ask yourself

Exactly, they will tell you marriage is good blah blah blah and no matter how bad things are, it is your duty to search and find your better half.
The question is - what is the odd of getting my better half?
If we have 100m marriageable men now and instructed to search and get their own better half from a 100m marriageable ladies too, the chances are 70m of the men will have to settle down with trashy damaged over used women whether they like it or not no matter how they search.
The odds are way low, bad and against men.
Some will even tell you that it is your duty to change her to what you want in marriage and that is why you are a man....Rubbish Abasaaa

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:54am On Feb 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
When looking for a woman, prioritise traits over skills, as skills are more easily trained than traits are imbued, and some traits cannot be imbued at all. A woman can learn to cook easily. And she can become agreeable with difficulty. But dumb cannot become smart,the proud cannot become humble.
this is true

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:56am On Feb 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
When women love, they forgive everything, even our crimes; when they do not love, they cannot forgive anything, not even our virtues
bomb

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:53am On Feb 04, 2021
Sorry bro
I made too many assumptions

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:53am On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=Faboosuarez post=98574889]

ds rite here, both genders are guilty of, breaking up wit som1 and gerring it on with som1 else and not working on themselves in the process, what's wrong with being alone for a while, chill and focus on otha things, there's more to thi

s world than relationships amd sex[/
quote]
I BROKE UP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND FOR ABORTING my baby 。i wasnt sure if she did it because she said it was miscarriage。i feel guilty for accusing her falsely though i thought it was intentional.WILL GOING BACK TO HER MAKE ME A SIMP ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:59am On Feb 04, 2021
Goddys:

If taking a break or breaking up with her gives a man the control he needed, it served the purpose. You cannot tell a man to stay in a relationship and be forming alpha and logical when he is clearly trying to let go any manner of emotions he has for the woman that interferes in decision making.

Redpills is all about men being in total control and being logical at every moment in a relationship without being swayed by emotions.
theree

If you are spending more on your woman than you spend on your mom, believe me, you are no different than a SIMP. They are all women but the difference is that the latter is biological and nurtured you.

When you can't handle it, take a break or break up. There is no shame in that.
there is that thing called love

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:43am On Feb 04, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

there is that thing called love
Unfortunately only men have genuine love. Women don't love men only what we have to offer so painful, such a bitter pill to swallow undecided
undecided
MGTOW

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:45am On Feb 04, 2021
Have you ever heard women say ;
1- A real man is suppose to hit the gym and look good and healthy for himself ?
2- A real man is suppose to do DNA tests for his kids ?
3- A real man is suppose to to look into a woman past and vet her ruthlessly before a serious commitment ?
4- A real man is not suppose to spend extravagantly on his girlfriend ?
Obviously,you now get a glimpse who real men are.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:46am On Feb 04, 2021
This post is just like a summary of d whole redpill in one piece
Saviolamemphix:
Have you ever heard women say ;
1- A real man is suppose to hit the gym and look good and healthy for himself ?
2- A real man is suppose to do DNA tests for his kids ?
3- A real man is suppose to to look into a woman past and vet her ruthlessly before a serious commitment ?
4- A real man is not suppose to spend extravagantly on his girlfriend ?
Obviously,you now get a glimpse who real men are.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faboosuarez(m): 4:39am On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=FRANKOSKI post=98721159][/quote]

Well most times our instincts are right, but the thing is yu are the only one who kinda knows her, who kinda knows if she is capable of aborting it or not,

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 5:22am On Feb 04, 2021
SOZINN:

People win ooo. Don't get me wrong
My question is
What are the chances? Look around
Then ask yourself. As usual I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do.
Being redpilled doesn't mean you'll be perfect in your dealings or all the choices you make will be a good one. Remember the Red Pill Philosophy is amoral, what you do with the knowledge is up to you. In as much as TRP is concerned, we are still human also and we are prone to human errors/mistakes. BUT;

Being redpilled will give you the right solution to problems where it seems to be no solution. Being redpilled will make you calculate your steps 10 times ahead. Being redpilled will make you aware of the decision you're making and the consequences. Being redpilled will always make you see things with Red Pill lenses and also stop you from taking the wrong turn.

Once you start seeing things with Red Pill lenses, you can't unsee it. You can only pretend not to.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 5:37am On Feb 04, 2021
prodige001:

Now the problem

Did I tell you I was crushing on her b4 I found d redpill? ... Well I was
LOL! This story really made me laugh. Ahaha.

Well no one is blaming you for letting your guard down and answering the call of pleasure. I once talked about this on the 3 great test that can be used to test, manipulate or bring a man down. The Love of Women was the first on the list.

If they see you as a well principled man, a woman (femme fatale) can be used to determine if you truly stand on your words. Seduction of a very attractive lady is very hard to resist. So many people will fail also just like you did. It's not an easy task especially if you've avoided contact with women for so long.

One of the most important lesson a redpilled man has to equip himself with is the control of sexual urge. It's very important. Most of the wrong decisions we make with women is because we can't control it. We quickly do what they want so as to get sexual with them. It's a trap.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:16am On Feb 04, 2021
DAY 35, REDPILL 2021

It won't last forever, but a first timer wants a brand new car.

It won't stay long in the body, but both the healthy and sick wants fresh food. Even animals go for fresh kills.

It doesn't guarantee an overall protection of life, even sick patients desires qualified doctors.

It won't last long, but everyone desires beautifully straight clothes.

But you, as a man, do not see it as sacrosanct to engage in long/short term relationship with nubile women; pure and pristine; a woman/women you have decided to spend the rest of your life with. What a pity! If damaged women are continuously rewarded or earning the same reward as the former women, why expect them to change? They won't! The more they earn out of their entitlement mentality, gold digging, broke shaming, p^ssy selling, body hawking and hoarding, the more they feel aplomb and lose regards for men and extend deep in their hubris.

You don't need leeches around you, avoid them.

Authority: don't buy the cow when the milk is free.

32 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (2216) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.