Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2758510 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hustle2flex(m): 7:27am On Feb 04, 2021
In all your dealings with a woman, always observe her actions.it gives away what she truly want from you.
Just make sure she doesn't know that you are assessing her cos if she does,she will instantly assume a different personality in order to suit the desired narrative and deceive the untrained eye.
Whatever she says is irrelevant.
Be keen.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2021
ObinnaValentine:
seeing this movie ''shaft''..john shaft jnr ie Samuel L Jackson's son in the movie actually has this notion that was passed along to him by his mom that his dad abandoned him when he was young..meanwhile she left on her own accord that his kinda job was too risky for her and the baby despite pleas from him..but women being their manipulative self deceived him into believing his father abandoned him..see thank God for redpill o..cos I have seen this movie more than once and I Neva for one day deciphered that that was the woman nature on display there Aswearugawd!! like every movie I see this days I pick one or two redpill warnings from it..I bet you she must have even blocked him from contacting their son one in one.. jes dat being a street dad nigga sent his 10 year old son condoms as present on one of his birthdays ���..
The son turned into more than a simp. He became a wimp.
Shaft have to masculinize him.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by prodige001: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2021
SOZINN:

Wait please explain this thing very well to me
You said "brother on pills "
I don't understand
WHAT THE FVCK!!!!!!
Are you saying she drugged you
WHAT THE FVCK!!!!
What are you going to do about it
Did she put something in your food
WHAT THE FVCK!!!!!
what the fvck did I just read
Gosh I'm having a headache
I'm so angry right now
I don't get the slang or whatever you used there
I think she used you
She exploited you!!!
Bro you saw the way she dressed when she brought the food
You could have told her to GET THE FVCK OUT!!!
dude I don't underestimate women
Some of them go to any length to get what they want
Some of them even go as far as getting charms to hex men and shit
I think she put something in your food
I mean if you did it with your senses then
I'd say I'm dissapointed
You sounded like one minute you closed your eyes and the next minute you had sex, I don't know
Did you use protection?
It doesn't work that way now
Women can't be moving around
Feeling like queens, getting what ever the fvck they want from men
No way
I really liked the story one guy told on this thread
One dog was in his neighborhood and it was raining, next thing she called him and asked if she could spend some time in his house.
In her mind she was expecting him to jump up and say yes, but the guy gave her a mature reply and I learnt something new.
If you want to have sex with her it should be on your own terms.
You are a king right?
Fvcking act like one.
A biitch shouldn't come to your house and start seducing you and shit expecting to get sex.
It's funny you know
Cos tomorrow she's gonna show up in your life expecting this shiit you guys did
"to mean something"
"to bring the two of you closer"
Please explain things to me
Let me understand
Cos if she used you
Let me know what you plan to do about it
thanks bro... this chastisement dun hit the right spot

... we Neva had sex actually...

and I don't think she drugged me... I let my guard down... the dumbest shut I'd done so far in 2021 ... am fully prepared for the next time coz I will give her a FEDERAL WARNING never to come to my house... if she's got things she should call me (I dun delete & blacklist her number) and we r to meet in a public environment

'brothers on pills' referring to TRP family

gracias

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Moneysoldier007(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2021
What's up Niggas,

I have been silently reading your comments, you are are doing well.

We are all men with different opinions, do what you know is right, if you are doing the wrong thing I swear down you'll know cos your instinct will tell you, just that some of us don't listen.

Let me step on the dance floor too about the ex thing.

In my personal opinion, you really don't need to stop talking to your ex at the same time don't do familiarities cos they are the easiest people on the planet to have sex with and here is why,

When your parts cross and you are looking your best and I mean far better than the last time she saw you then you already have her where you want her to be.

I don't think putting yourself in a position where she has access to give you food is a smart move cos we both know the only reason for us to be in the same space is cos we wanna fuqk, so let it be strictly that, collect any other favor but never food.

You'll be amazed how all of a sudden she's fucking you differently cos Nigga now she has everything to prove while you've got nothing.

After fuqking to your fill cut it off cos before you know it you guys are calling each other and lil by lil she's begging you for forgiveness, you don't need all that.

When she calls afterwards decline, when she messages reply in like 5 days time, she'll get the message and the sweet part is now you call the shots, you can decide to call her in 5 months out of the blue, you'll still fuqk her if you want to unless she uses her brain to know that a nigga is trying to turn her into his call girl, to put it in whenever he feels like.

Turn your monster on, at least it's good if she says "you are not the Michael I use to know" than see finish, there was something she did that made you dump her, went to to level up, became a better version of yourself,

"A wise man never goes back to what broke him".

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
TheUndercover:
3 things can be used to bring down a Man or to manipulate a Man:

1. The Love of Women
2. The Love of Money
3. The Love of Power.

#1 Many Men will easily fall to the manipulation of a very seductive femme fatale. If they see you as a well principled man, a women can be used to get you. If you're a person who fvcks anything in skirt, this method can be easily used to bring you down and ruin you.

#2 Many people can't resist the temptation of a huge sum of money. If you stand firm against the test of a femme fatale, this method can be used to test your frame and how you stood your ground. You may be offered a huge sum of money to do something illegal, immoral e.t.c. how you stand when your principles is put to test can be used to determine or test what type of man you truly are. How a Man relates with money can reveal who he truly is. Money changes people.

#3 You may be offered a very powerful position. This position will enable you to do and undo things. How you use this power will speak a lot about a you.

Don't believe what a Man says about how principled or well mannered he is when he hasn't faced these 3 great tests. That's why when I see the less privileged blaming those politicians in Power, I don't totally blame them. They say they will make the country better if they can get to that position, when they eventually attain that height, the story changes.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
See our men oo...

Tf are these niggas thinking...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Exactly just today i had an argument with a guy on fb he was saying no need to marry a virgin and females were like u are a real man undecided undecided
What i noticed with most females is that are always dissing virgins grin
CaveAdullam:
DAY 35, REDPILL 2021

It won't last forever, but a first timer wants a brand new car.

It won't stay long in the body, but both the healthy and sick wants fresh food. Even animals go for fresh kills.

It doesn't guarantee an overall protection of life, even sick patients desires qualified doctors.

It won't last long, but everyone desires beautifully straight clothes.

But you, as a man, do not see it as sacrosanct to engage in long/short term relationship with nubile women; pure and pristine; a woman/women you have decided to spend the rest of your life with. What a pity! If damaged women are continuously rewarded or earning the same reward as the former women, why expect them to change? They won't! The more they earn out of their entitlement mentality, gold digging, broke shaming, p^ssy selling, body hawking and hoarding, the more they feel aplomb and lose regards for men and extend deep in their hubris.

You don't need leeches around you, avoid them.

Authority: don't buy the cow when the milk is free.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rockyfancino(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Something popped in my mind just now. What do you guys have to say about couple who have known eachother since little and never left eachother. What do you have to say about this,?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Rockyfancino:
Something popped in my mind just now. What do you guys have to say about couple who have known eachother since little and never left eachother. What do you have to say about this,?

hehehe...

They've known each other their whole lives...

I would say they are comfortable and compatible with each other which is a very good thing...

I would also say they are inexperienced for they haven't had any other partners besides each other...

no be bad thing..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rockyfancino(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jessepaid:

hehehe...

They've known each other their whole lives...

I would say they are comfortable and compatible with each other which is a very good thing...

I would also say they are inexperienced for they haven't had any other partners besides each other...

no be bad thing..
Yes, but the thing is the woman is still constantly getting attention from outside sources.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hustle2flex:
In all your dealings with a woman, always observe her actions.it gives away what she truly want from you.
Just make sure she doesn't know that you are assessing her cos if she does,she will instantly assume a different personality in order to suit the desired narrative and deceive the untrained eye.
Whatever she says is irrelevant.
Be keen.

Yes sir
I swear if she finds out you are already on a failed mission
She'll just pretend to get what she wants.
Some women are like this
She will find out that you are assessing her but you won't know that she knows cos she be acting like she doesn't know. She will be passing all your tests and you won't know she's acting, only for you to get married and discover that she knew what you knew back then when you thought she didn't know.
Let me give an example
Boy dey work for madam, she go just dey leave money carelessly, for her mind she dey test the boy, the boy know. So in go dey pick the money dey return am, even when she leave money for shop go run small errands the money go dey untouched when she come back.
Madam go think say this boy day very honest ooo.
As time goes on madam go develop trust for where the boy dey.
One day she go commot travel for like a day leave shop for the boy.
The boy go calm down run business well put everything inside pocket or keep like 20% for madam, madam go come back, the boy go talk say in no sell anything or we no work well yesterday, market dey bad. Madam go believe cos she don trust the boy already.
That's how you play that game
In the end
We all know grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Rockyfancino:

Yes, but the thing is the woman is still constantly getting attention from outside sources.
...maybe the guy has become too boring for her

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Being offended doesn't mean you have the moral high ground.It means you're a weakling at best, or a disingenuous snake faux outrage (anger)at worst.

Lesson
Never be offended by emotional cunning beings called women whom want to bait you to overeact

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
It is a patriarch's duty to lead his family to glory and prosperity.His sole oath and purpose in all that he does, single-mindedly driven towards that one goal.

I will tell my son this

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
She tests for strength, You test for compliance.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
A woman is always judged by her appearance, a man, by his competence, there is none more resented than a useless man, and no less visible person than an ugly woman

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Therefore if I say women are inferior to men, I am saying women are on average less competent than men.They are needier and less self-sufficient than men

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Women, the great cowards that they are, are truth avoidant. They don't want to engage in painful self-examination of how they wronged you and right those wrongs, as is part of their childish nature. They'd rather lie to themselves they're a good person. They're weak like that.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
When you have deep relationship problems with a woman, you fix it by love bombing her not through honest dialogue, because hurt women are selfish. They don't give a Bleep about the pain they caused (hers matters more), and they don't want to hear an analysis of how they fvcked up.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Don't fight for a woman's love who wouldn't fight for your love.

Tell your son this

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Average women do not go beyond their initial impression of a statement to evaluate its truthfulness and reason.They impulsively get caught up in whatever way they feel based on the impression they get.
Basically, they lack critical thinking, and trust how they feel too much.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
When a woman truly loves a man, she projects her concept of the idealised masculine onto him, and then interprets his behaviours to fit those ideals.He can do no wrong. She always excuses him.Her true love defies her practical nature, idealistic and delusional to its core.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Those at the top of the hierarchy have more authority & get more respect (what women covet) but also have more responsibilities, eg: if a man's out of control, it's his fault, but if his woman is out of control, it's also his fault for not properly disciplining and caring for her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
The women are too emotional to think, and the low IQ men are too violent to think.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Simps want pretty women to mother them, & they call this reverence divorced of responsibility equality.Such an inversion of order is abominable; it stresses women and rewards their immorality.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
There's a large distinction between asking your wife for permission, and considering how the decision you're about to make will impact her.

A man doesn't need his woman's permission to do anything.

A woman needs her man's permission to do anything significant

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Man sees love in respect; woman sees love in care. If any of these is missing it won't work.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Do not commit if she will not submit.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hustle2flex(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bro please can you elucidate on 'love bombing'.thanks
BLOODYSPERM:
When you have deep relationship problems with a woman, you fix it by love bombing her not through honest dialogue, because hurt women are selfish. They don't give a Bleep about the pain they caused (hers matters more), and they don't want to hear an analysis of how they fvcked up.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hustle2flex:
Bro please can you elucidate on 'love bombing'.thanks

These applies only for serious relationships that you want to work, love bombing refers to an appeal to her emotion, calming her down and manipulating her feelings to make her yield
to your authority not by argument or logic

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Woman' is a designation
'Man' is a title

Designations are given, titles are earned.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hustle2flex(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
That would require great patience and tolerance from the guy.Some ladies may view it as the guy appearing too needy which would trigger full blown narcissism.
It will be up to him to decide if she really worth the headache
BLOODYSPERM:

These applies only for serious relationships that you want to work, love bombing refers to an appeal to her emotion, calming her down and manipulating her feelings to make her yield
to your authority not by argument or logic

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.