Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2688873 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

-If she is with a submissive man, she prioritises her happiness. If she is with a dominant man, she prioritises his. With the dominant man, making him happy makes her happy. The submissive man’s happiness has no such effect, so she deems it irrelevant.

The gospel truth

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
--- A woman's truth is whatever she needs it to be.
If the abstract truth does not serve her psyche,a dissociative one will be manufactured in its place

Word! cheesy

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
-- Feminism didn't make women something that they weren't, patriarchy and religion did.
Man's governance made women better,not just for the sake of men,but like wise,for themselves.
Feminism is female self-governance. Such governance has revealed the nature of women to lack a non-superficial civility. By removing the societal shaming mechanisms that nurture women to be Noble , Feminism has exposed the feral nature of women.
Everything that is negative about the female disposition is thus doubly so under the fist of Feminism

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
-- Man must become powerful to be loved [ desired],women and children need only exist [ to be loved ].

207 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
-- Women weaponise sex,for it is their trump card,and often,their only card.

-- A man with options [ many women at his disposal ] takes these power away and shift the game to his own end point.

272 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dropping more soon,but for now,take care and enjoy you day wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4gunners(m): 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
--All past sacrifice is null and void if your continued association does not provide her with a tangible benefit. To simplify: if you cannot help her now, she does not care if you helped her before.[See Briffault’s Law]

So true!!!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Prinnce1: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Am not getting married period.... Whatever this op is posting here is pure undiluted truth. I respect all the redpillers for enlightening us on daily basis in case we want to flip and fall back into simping.

There is a time Don jazzy was doing give away on Instagram and one lady commented " do and marry so that you will reduce this your generosity " had to read it more than a zillion time to understand what she meant, ladies only come into our lives to control what we worked and toiled day and night for. God will help us.

345 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Twelfthman:
Yoo guys I am always in pain anytime I watch these episodes of Paternity court by Lauren Lakes.
Women commit paternity fraud and there is no law to stop them from doing that anywhere in the world. They always pretend to break down and wept crocodile tears ONLY when caught red handed.
My advice to to men is to understand their nature as a man. What it takes to be a man. Believe and accept it.
Don't follow society. Leave that to the women

One thing Lauren said and keeps saying, Before you put your name down on any child's birth certificate, make sure that child is yours. DNA will prove that for you.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by uncjay(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
cerpvad:
Op does not own the the work. He only did copy and paste so there is no way he can reduce the English

No he doesn't need to reduce the English, all that is needed is for him to provide a concise and simplified note for those hard but to crack languages.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Don't scale through hurdles and obstacles simply to please a woman. Never sacrifice your dreams, happiness, hope, destiny for the sake of p¶u$$y.

This is because women don't understand the concept of honour and sacrifice. They are only move by feelings at the moment, and if that moment isn't stable, their feelings which brings them happiness is at stake and these are always tough moments on the side of the man. It's a surefire----she will fly away.

Men are the prize to be won.

198 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
we need red pill songs,make person recommend if e dey.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
They started feminism believing they will squeeze out more benefits and superiority over men, what they didn't knew was that they loaded a gun that will be used to shoot themselves. It's only a matter of time, with alternative news and social media baptising more men into these truths, I foresee a sad day ahead for our modern females.

174 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Epositive(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
MJBOLT:

Future ~ Mask off
Meek Mill ~ Respect the game
Chris Brown ft Lil Wayne & Tyga ~ Loyal

You are welcome cheesy

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Epositive:

Future ~ Mask off Meek Mill ~ Respect the game Chris Brown ft Lil Wayne & Tyga ~ Loyal
You are welcome cheesy

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by uncjay(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
--Women don't care about your struggles,only your successes.

---. Women want the final product,but successful men value a woman who was there from the journey. Women detest risk,so they have the propensity to hold back ambitious men with their petulant insecurities. Should he become too powerful,she fears she will lose her Monopoly over him.
She sabotages him to secure him,for the crab bucket mentality is intrinsic to women.

I have some reservation here.

I'm enjoying every bit of this thread however, I have issues with a particular line. Where you said "successful men" value women that are there from the very start struggling with him. Not all truely does so. Some often forget the sacrifices of a woman and choose to hurt her instead.

How do you explain that?.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by uncjay(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
-- Women weaponise sex,for it is their trump card,and often,their only card.

-- A man with options [ many women at his disposal ] takes these power away and shift the game to his own end point.

Very true a statement. Guys need to miseducated themselves from women's manipulation.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Openbusiness: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
@OP, I pour oil on your head and anoint you a Knight of the Order of Masculinity. Alpha males must take over this world again, beta males saboteurs your time is up. The male simp culture must die!

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by passengar(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
Make out time to visit my meme thread.
Just did that now....that thread is filled with raw and hard truth...i have bookmarked it....would always visit it,for references and regular dosage of my monthly red pill prescription

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
MJBOLT:
1.2pac----Money Over Bitches (M.O.B)
2.2pac---Starin' Through My Rearview
3.Nas---Life's a bitch
4.Dr Dre ft Snoop Dogg---Bitches ain't sh.it
4.Jay Z ft UGK---Big Pimpin'
5.J.Cole---No Role modelz

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
More redpill truth from Al Bundy

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
mrpaedo:
1.2pac----Money Over Bitches (M.O.B) 2.2pac---Starin' Through My Rearview 3.Nas---Life's a bitch 4.Dr Dre ft Snoop Dogg---Bitches ain't sh.it 4.Jay Z ft UGK---Big Pimpin' 5.J.Cole---No Role modelz

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by seanwilliam(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
luminouz:
Use of big words will create confusion to your readers.

Whatever happened to simple,concise and precise English? undecided
I think say na only me see am.. I just dey rack my brain to understand the diction

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harder!!!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by seanwilliam(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Skepticus:

Valid stuff right here...

"Mother-worship" lays a foundation for future simping to other women. Mothers can be quite manipulative too when your love for her tilts excessively towards worship. I appreciate my mum and would pick her above other women but I don't bend to her selfish whims and reward her accordingly if she deserves it.
100% I love this bro. U clearly understand ..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Westernlove: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
--- A woman's truth is whatever she needs it to be.
If the abstract truth does not serve her psyche,a dissociative one will be manufactured in its place

They tell LIES ways too much, I mean too much absolutely.......It got to a stage I had to come to terms It seems like a normal thing to most of them......

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
-- It is inextricably womanlike to control the attractive man with sex. When libido wins, she f*cks for pleasure. When a lust for power wins, sex is rationed like a drug and used to condition a man with Pavlovian precision.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
--When a woman manipulates a man she does not find attractive, she does so through feigned frigidity and sex appeal rather than through sexual act.

-- It is in a woman’s interest to give deliberately mixed signals. There is great power in even a potential for sex. As such, it is in woman’s interest to have men believe they have a chance. For as long as he believes this, she exercises power over him.

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
-- Society claims a woman shown your deepest fears will appreciate “your true essence.” This is a myth, a grandiose lie. The average man naively expects a woman to treasure his vulnerability in much the way he does hers. She cannot. Presented with such a burden, a woman will plan her exit. Your vulnerability will not be tolerated. Such a man’s error is conflating his innate attraction to female vulnerability with a reciprocal attitude. There is no reciprocal attraction. Pre-sexual revolution, men knew this acutely.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
-- You think sharing your weakness demonstrates trust and love. You believe you can bond over your pain. You believe wrongly. All she sees is the repulsiveness of your weakness. She does not respect your weakness, your pain, or how difficult it was for you to share your pain with her. Women do not care. They can admire your persistence in the face of such, but not your need to express it.

183 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
--Money on a man looks like makeup on a woman. Money is makeup for men.

161 Likes 24 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2183) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.